Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575625 Posts in 73203 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:32:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer  (Read 275766 times)

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
Re: Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2019, 09:08:59 pm »
Well worth the wait!

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2019, 06:47:23 pm »
If you want a some backstory on Amy's transformation - check out my Brian and Amy side story - "Losing a Battle to Chemicals Over Moderation: Midnight Snack" that leads into Amy's start on Sequence 2 (and Brian FINALLY proposing to the poor girl)...

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=331709.0

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2019, 07:38:36 am »
Always nice to see an update bmb. K+++ Nice picture you painted about Amy's insane sex drive! Very nice! Great writing as usual. Looking forward to the finale.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2019, 01:23:24 pm »
M7: Thank you so much!  I always appreciate the kind comments.

jcboyd: Yes, everyone should definitely check out this side story!  I'm honored that someone thought my characters and storyline were worth expanding upon.  That's a huge compliment to any writer!

MegaMassiveMuscles:  I'm sorry the wait was long, but I'm happy to hear it was worth it!

Invader88:  I'm glad you're really enjoying the depictions of Jen!  More fun to come in the next (probably final) chapter!

shibbo:  Thanks for complimenting my writing style.  It's strange how it's one of those things I don't really think about as I'm writing, but I'm glad it's appealing! 

powerranger9643:  Yes, the comparison stats will be a nice end-cap to see how far everyone has come.  If I were any kind of an artist, this is where I'd also try my hand at bringing the Before/After images of these characters to life!

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #154 on: February 12, 2019, 12:37:10 am »
 :rock:

Proud to see this story is continuing to unfold. K+

Offline viphot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2019, 04:56:10 pm »
I hope to see a new chapter where more excitement and enjoyment of female muscles ... You are really wonderful

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #156 on: October 09, 2019, 11:56:25 am »
My longest chapter yet. And the last one. Enjoy!

Winter, 2009 - Final Chapter

Several months had passed since our unexpected visit from Amy.  And while the strange and sudden encounter had truly shaken me at the time, it seemed as though our lives had gone back to normal.  Though, of course “normal” was already a wild departure for us.  In our case, it was more of a shift from one freaky scenario to a much more familiar freaky scenario; one that had become a welcome part of my existence.  We had drifted back to an established comfort within our concrete schedule; a schedule that mostly revolved around Jen’s lifting and eating, on top of lots of wild sex.  It was an unusual life to be sure, but one where we both found happiness and fulfillment.   

Snow had already started to lightly dust our yard and sidewalks, and the news warned of a blizzard brewing out west, slowly churning its way over to where we lived.  The meteorologists spoke ominously about the impending storm, telling us to expect the weather to take a rough turn any day and to prepare for the worst.  Despite having become quite the homebody, I wasn’t thrilled at the prospect of being snowed in.  Preferring to stay in the house was at least my choice; I was sure I’d go a bit stir crazy without the option of getting out.  Though, it wasn’t like a massive wall of snow was any match for Jen.  I was certain if we were trapped, my wife would find a way to punch her way out.  It would take far more than a blizzard to keep Jen away from her work.

I often wished we could just take our vast wealth and move somewhere warm and tropical.  A brief memory of our time together on vacation was all it took for me to yearn for hot weather and the sight of Jen impressively clad in her appropriately topless bikini.  Not that I didn’t see Jen topless or completely nude every day; but something about her showcasing her masculine prowess so openly in public was incredibly exciting; a taboo that was so deliciously frowned upon, and sensual.

But, I knew there was no chance of us escaping back to paradise, not when the Feminox lab demanded so much of Jen.  As much as Jen loved me, she was fully committed to her job and perfecting the serum she had sacrificed so much for already.  And while I certainly longed for us to enjoy another stretch of time away from Jen’s crazy work schedule, seeing Jen continue to grow as her serum was further enhanced was a fantasy far more enjoyable than sunny beaches and coconut drinks.

In the last few months, Jen had taken her training far more seriously.  I honestly didn’t think it was even possible, yet her intensity deepened as she hit the weights with unmatched fury and ate so much food that I had to imagine even Feminox’s seemingly unlimited supply of protein-packed goods was starting to wear thin.  Somewhere, deep in the midst of corn fields and farmlands, a miniature acropolis of Feminox storehouses were running out of food, all thanks to my hungry wife.  At least, that’s how I liked to imagine it.  Picturing Jen eating so much that she literally caused an economic imbalance and put small countries into poverty was a twisted, but fun thought.  Lately, it certainly didn’t feel like too much of a stretch.

All stemming from Amy’s unexpected progress threatening Jen, my wife had no desire to hold back anymore.  My younger, wiser, more cautious self from a year ago would have certainly warned my wife about taking things too far.  Now, however, I was just happy to watch the show unfold.  It’s safe to say that I wasn’t the same person anymore and that my tastes for Jen’s ridiculous body had become just as insatiable as her drive to grow. 

I watched eagerly throughout the weeks as her body exploded into a mighty feat of gnarled mass and muscles.  At 6’10” 330 lbs, Jennifer had become a literal god in my eyes; a perfect statue of masculine muscle, showcasing the peak achievement of our race.  I was fairly certain Jen was now the most muscular human being on the planet, man or woman.  The idea that such a specimen was my own wife often gave me pause.

But, while I admired my wife’s dedication and sheer herculean stature, my mind was still plagued with worries.  Ever since the day when Amy came crashing through our home with a sickly looking Brian in tow, I couldn’t get the idea of Sequence Two out of my mind.  I saw first-hand how it was destroying my friend.  Something of that potency seemed more in-line with a biological weapon than a serum focused on bettering a broken world, which made me question Feminox’s overall intentions.

I even confronted Jen about it, a courageous feat I was fairly proud of given her intimidating, gruff persona.  When my wife had to duck through doors and had pecs so large they could shelter me from a rainstorm, some patting on the back was well-deserved for showcasing such confidence and stupidity.  She had given me an uncharacteristically long explanation about a rival within her research lab, using untested and discarded prototypes to get ahead in her career.  I still had to wonder why Feminox would develop such a thing in the first place; it was easy enough to garner some guesses, but the thoughts sent shudders through my spine, so I elected to ignore the ordeal to the best of my ability

As Jen’s car pulled up to the house, I felt my heart thump in my chest.  The window panels framing our entrance darkened as her massive silhouette approached from the outside.  Swinging open the door, the appearance of Jen’s body in the doorway sent another shock through my stomach and a rush of blood straight to my groin.  It was absolutely insane how big she was now.  And the immense strength she had behind that size made me weak in the knees.  And to think there was a time when even a little muscle on Jen had disgusted me.  Now, there wasn’t a grander or more erotic sight than my incredible, gargantuan wife.

With shoulders nearly as wide as the door frame itself and a height that threatened to dwarf the comparatively small entryway, I watched with glee as Jen did an awkward shimmy just to get into our home, shuffling her bulk to squeeze into our home.  Of course, most of Jen’s movements lately could be described as awkward.  The sheer mass and bloatation of her immense muscles made her ridiculously powerful, but not all that flexible.  We had been showering together nearly every morning as we continued our ritual of shaving Jen’s hairy body (even if I let the body hair slide more and more these days), and I usually indulged in giving Jen’s muscles a soapy, sensual lathering. 

These days, however, I didn’t think she’d actually be able to reach most parts of her body without me there.  Our morning showers had once been an excuse to spend some more time with my wet, naked wife.  Now, they had become a complete necessity to Jen’s routine.  Who knows how long she’d go without a proper washing if I wasn’t around to scrub and clean her perpetually sweaty body.

“How are you, hun?” I asked with a smirk as I watched Jen kick off her shoes. 

Trails of sweat lined her veiny forehead and rippled face, and she proudly displayed her usual circular pit-stains under her arms.  Even in this cold weather, Jen didn’t bother wearing a coat.  Her body temperature ran far too hot and even in the winter she was sweating profusely after hardly any movement.

“Hungry,” Jen responded with a grunt as she stomped over to me. 

While her attention was primarily directed towards the kitchen, she did stop to give me a quick peck on the top of my head as I wrapped myself into her muscular body, enjoying the warmth of her massive torso.  I could feel the sticky moisture from beneath her blouse and her strong, musky odor embraced my senses like a long-time friend.

She effortlessly used her massive hands to pry me off of her body so she could continue to the kitchen for some food.  Though I wished I could stay cozied up next to Jen longer, I understood her almost animalistic need to fill her stomach, and didn’t dare get in her way.  Not that me in her way posed much of an inconvenience to her.  A simple shove from her palm would be all it took to send me toppling aside, which made me glad Jen wasn’t a violent woman.

“Well,” I said, trailing after Jen like a puppy, “I can get something cooking for you right away.”

On our way to the kitchen, I found myself slowing my pace as something felt...off.  I paused and looked around the room.  There was a subtle sensation in the air; something I didn’t quite recognize.  It was a feeling that separated itself from the usual sensory bombardment that came with being around Jen.  It started as an almost undetectable, faint vibration in my feet; like slight rumble within our wooden floorboards.  At first, I thought it was just the heating unit kicking on until it happened again.  And then again.  And again. 

It was as if the earth around our home was being churned and disturbed by something.  Usually, I paid no mind to strange noises and shaking rooms; it usually just signified Jen was getting ready for work or making a protein smoothie.  Nothing she did was quiet anymore, and for the most part, the typical disturbances had become a part of my daily life.  With Jen came an array of sights, smells, and sounds; all essences of the experience of living with such a massive, powerful being.  But whatever this foreign sensation was, Jen was not the origin.  She was standing right next to me, looking around inquisitively, just as confused as I was.

“What is that?” I tilted my head, trying to decipher the sound. 

It was a constant rumbling thump, like a construction crew was tearing up the street a block away.  It was a slow, but steady rhythm and it became more intense with each passing second.  The disturbance was growing and growing; getting closer.  It almost sounded like...footsteps.

A panic settled in within my gut and a sour taste spread on my tongue, as if my body knew something bad was about to happen.  The rhythmic rumbling and shaking continued, becoming louder.  And louder.  And louder. 

And then, one final boom, came from right outside our house.

With an ear-shattering crack, our door flew off the hinges, becoming an explosion of splinters that scattered into the entryway.  A cloud of dust filled the area as the drywall surrounding the door was pulverized from the force.  It was as if a grenade went off, decimating everything in an instant.  I found myself ducking to take cover as I questioned what had happened; if we were under attack or being robbed.  Jen didn’t seem to react, standing strong with a scowl as she faced the destruction with unwavering assuredness.

Suddenly, an immense shadow stepped through the dust cloud, the earth-shaking stomps becoming so loud and intense, it was clear that whatever had been the origin of the disturbing sound had just entered our house.

In the entrance, as the particles cleared, a grotesque monster stepped into view, sinking my heart in sheer terror.  Dressed in tattered rags and stacked with muscles beyond my comprehension, the animalistic creature stood before us, handily making Jen look almost normal by contrast.  It wasn’t easy to picture something more massive and powerful than Jen, and I wouldn’t have believed it had this beast not been standing before me, causing my knees to shake as I froze. 

Even in the moment of frantic confusion, there was no mistaking who this monster could be; the only other person I knew of that had ever posed a threat to Jen in terms of muscularity.  As I noted the head of blonde hair, my suspicions were confirmed on just who had plowed their way into our home. 

Amy.

The thing roared in a deep, violent tone that nearly jostled the living room chandelier free from the ceiling; a bellowing howl that grumbled forth from its immense chest.  It stared daggers at Jen with fiery eyes and its widened nose crinkled and flared like a bull ready to charge.  It...she... was a true abomination.  While Amy was still shorter than Jen by a few inches, her body had to be over 400 lbs of contorted, muscle-packed mass.  And maybe she was actually taller than I thought given how the creature was hunched over, as if its heavy, massive arms were completely weighing it down as they hung towards the ground.

Dressed in nothing more than some tattered scraps that had once been clothes, Amy seemed to have given up on finding a wardrobe that would fit her deformed body and sheer bulk.  I also assumed that with those bloated, disproportionate muscles, her ability to dress herself was completely gone.  And with Brian likely being too weak at this point to help her, the only choice she had was to wear the remnants of the pink long-sleeve shirt and jeans that had been stretched far beyond their capacity and completely destroyed.  I suddenly lamented Brian’s lack of presence, truly hoping that the worst hadn’t come of him.

“Oh Amy,” Jen shook her head, while I continued to take in the raw monstrosity before me. “What have you done to yourself?”

The beast that Jen so casually called Amy, as if she was still a small blonde woman standing before us, was an ogre of horrifying size, breadth, and animalistic deformity.  Her once strikingly beautiful face had become wildly butchered with veins and leathery muscled dimples, any semblance of femininity destroyed, leaving behind an angry, ugly brute.   Her forehead was thick, protruding like that of a neanderthal with skeletal emphasis on the brow line.  Amy’s jaw had become large and square like a caricature drawing of Jay Cutler, and her nose was widened and crooked, nostrils permanently flared like a bull ready to charge. 

While Jen’s face had certainly become hard and manly, it retained a sense of handsomeness to it; strong, symmetrical, and alluring in its masculinity.  On the other end of the spectrum, every droplet of Amy’s beauty had been purged from her like a virus, leaving behind a face that was more akin to how a cartoonist would portray a caveman.  Even her long blonde hair, which would have once made shampoo models envious, was receded and thinned from the systemic overload of testosterone.

Below her grotesque face, a thick neck and set of traps supported her head, wide and bulky like a coliseum pillar.  Two rows of dense hair flowed down from the back of her head, as if the hair she was losing from the front of her hairline was creeping backwards down her neck.  Her arms were permanently flared out to her sides, her lat muscles and pecs forcing her arms outward like a bird ready to take flight.  Seeing how much mass surrounded her torso and the thickness of her pecs, I doubted that she had the ability to touch both her gargantuan hands together in front of her.

While noting her arms, I took in how large they were, not just in size, but in length as well.  They had elongated to the point of being far disproportionate to the rest of her torso, settling her into a pose like she was constantly mimicking a gorilla.  Her abs were still present, but pushed out violently past her tattered shirt by her uncontainable muscle gut, which was distended and bloated in a round bundle of abdominals.  The visible parts of her torso were covered in a dense treasure trail of tan hair that spread wider as it wove down towards her exposed pubes.

And even with the size of her arms seeming to draw the majority of the attention, there was no escaping the sight of her legs, which were quivering machinations of striated beef, looking like they were constructed to support a building.  Her quads shook and pulsed simply from holding up the incredible weight of the rest of her body.  Similar to the rest of her, her legs were slated with short strands of stubble and hair, which poked through the various split ropes of denim fabric that had once been her jeans.  Given how Amy was always so obsessed with her looks, she must simply be unable to reach any of her body with the razor at this point.  The forest crawled down all the way to her thick man feet, which looked like they could easily burst through Jen’s humongous, custom-made shoes.  At that size, finding a shoe to fit Amy would be simply impossible.

Amy shifted her angry gaze and made eye contact with me, shooting waves of horror through my chest, causing a fight-or-flight reaction that sent me helplessly scrambling over to Jen, hoping my buff guardian would protect me from the creature that stared at me so hungrily and full of hatred.  My dramatic flailing caused an ugly, toothy smile to form on Amy’s angered face, and as a result, her thick clit became engorged and protruded from her gnarled exposed pubic jungle, clearly aroused by how much she terrified me.

“Guess who’s bigger now, bitch...” Amy grumbled in a nearly incomprehensible churning of deep, guttural noises.  Her voice was a full register below Jen’s, who already sounded like a chorus of construction equipment when she spoke.  “Admit that I’m the best.”

“You know I’ll never admit that.” Jen scoffed, seeming to have no problem holding strong, even in front of the hulk that handily dwarfed her in muscularity.  “Not in your most twisted dreams.  In fact, I pity you for what you’ve become.”

“Yeah right,” Amy growled, flexing in a display of overwhelming stature, her brutish muscle body shaking and pulsing as her hairy arms extended overhead.  A stench of odorous sweat emanated from her armpit bushes, a smell that nearly knocked me on my ass.  “You wish you could be as big as me.  I am the future.”

“You’re a failed experiment,” Jen smirked, pointing a strong finger at the quivering mass that was Amy’s deformed entanglement of delts, pecs, and traps.  “In your desperation, you let that hack who calls herself a scientist inject you with prototype drugs that weren’t ready for human trials.  What were you thinking, Amy?”

“She made me huge.” Amy’s furry monobrow narrowed, though it didn’t make her appear any angrier; a permanent scowl was already plastered on her horrendous face and there was no way any amount of emotion could change her neanderthal visage.

“Yes, she did,” Jen scoffed, “She managed to make you bigger than me, which I’ll contest, is a feat I didn’t think you could accomplish.  You certainly had to go to drastic lengths to make it a reality.  And look at the beast you’ve become as a result.  You’ve completely given up the one thing you should have never relinquished; your control.  There’s more to power than just size, and that’s an aspect of Feminox that you just don’t understand.  And that’s why you haven’t won.  We’re not even on the same playing field.”

“Feminox is power.” Amy laughed, a deep grinding sound that was straight out of a horror movie.  “They’ve given me everything I could ever want.  Why would I ever need control when I can crush everything in my path?  The only thing I need right now is to pulverize you into a puddle.” 

Jen simply shrugged her hulking shoulders, as if to agg Amy on further, which made me wince.  I believed in Jen and knew her strength intimately.  However, the behemoth in front of us was beyond the limits of my understanding and it was difficult to picture Jen winning this fight.  The sheer size of Amy was unfathomable to me; it was as if I was staring at a creature from a sci-fi film.  But Amy seemed to take the bait, continuing her boasting.

“You don’t understand the plans I have,” Amy gritted her teeth.  “I have no intention of stopping for anything or anyone.  With you out of the way, there won’t be anyone strong enough to bring me down.  Once you’re squashed beneath my mighty foot, I’m going to fuck the shit out of your precious husband, and take every ounce of size he has to offer.  That muscle-obsessed pervert will probably enjoy it.  He’s probably hard as a rock just thinking about how much bigger I am than you.  Once he’s beneath me. he’ll forget all about you, up until the point when he’s shooting his load into my power-cunt, and crushed between these massive legs.”

Jen continued to stare coolly despite the threats Amy made to me directly.  While I admired Jen’s ability to keep her composure, I did feel a little slighted that she didn’t speak up to defend me.

“Would you like that little man?” Amy bellowed a laugh in my direction, bouncing her meaty man pecs one after the other in some kind of mating presentation.  “How about we skip the rest of this show and just get to the good stuff.  Why don’t you leave that small, puny wife of yours and come home with me.  I’ll let you have all the fun you could ever want with these enormous muscles.  We’ll fuck and fuck and fuck until there’s nothing of you left.  Wouldn’t you feel so honored?  Giving everything you have to make me a god?”

I let out an audible gulp.  The idea of being taken by Amy was frightening; I had no desire to share Brian’s fate.  I looked to Jen, praying that she was prepared to defend me.  Jen just let out a tired sigh as Amy continued to flex and laugh.

“No comment?” Amy smirked, if you could even call her face contortions a smirk.  “Well, I guess I’ll just have to take what I want then.  Starting with you.”

Amy stepped forward further into the house.  The stomp emanated a thunderous boom that threatened to crack the floorboards that were already straining under the weight of two titans.  Her bowling ball sized fists clenched into white-knuckled bundles of hatred as she scowled at Jen.  With a grunt, Amy’s heavy bludgeoning arm rocked back and shot towards Jen like a piston.  The sound of Amy’s punch connecting with Jen’s chest reverberated through the living room with thud.  I ducked out of the way as the wholloping force sent Jen straight backwards, her legs leaving the ground momentarily.  Her body flung into the drywall behind her, the wall splintering and buckling under her weight.

As Amy stomped forward slowly, Jen used her massive hands to grip the wall on each side of her, forcing finger holes into the surface as she pried herself out of the wall with a grunt.  A hole was left behind, as well as a white webbed cracks weaving in all directions from the impact point.  As Jen clammored back to her heavy feet, powdery drywall dust fell from her hair and blouse.  The calm demeanor on Jen’s face had completely dissolved, becoming replaced with a stern frown.  Yet somehow, to my surprise, she kept her rage under control.

With a mighty flex, Jen split her work blouse, every seam on her shirt exploding as it became scraps of fabric dangling from her hulking, exposed body.  Her hand easily peeled the remnants of her blouse from her torso, leaving her upper body completely naked to the open, cold air that howled within our house.  Debris from the wall fell from her as she shook free of the confines of her shirt, her skirt following suit as she ripped it from her waist.  Now, she was dressed in nothing but a pair of black pantyhose that tightly encased her thick legs.  Jen’s chest was fully bare, though the sight wasn’t uncommon, given she hadn’t worn a bra in a long time.

Jen flung herself towards Amy, driving her shoulders into the massive beast with a spear tackle, using her wideset thigh muscles to drive forward like a football player defending her quarterback.  In this case, it seemed as though I was the quarterback; Jen’s precious cargo that she was fighting to keep safe.  An ugly grin spread over Amy’s face at first, the hulking brute not too intimidated by Jen’s efforts.  But that grin faded as Amy was driven back in a surprising surge of strength from Jen. 

While Amy had the advantage of sheer size, Jen had tackled her low, letting the angle of attack and gravity do the work for her.  The ex-jock in me was proud, knowing that I shouldn’t have ever underestimated Jen’s most powerful muscle; her brain.  Amy was certainly bigger, but Jen knew how to use physics and speed to outsmart her opponent.

Just as I had anticipated, Amy lost her footing and went toppling backwards.  Jen grunted and followed her down to the ground, piledriving her into the wood floor with a violent crash that shook the very foundations of our house.  Jen had Amy pinned, though it was almost unbelievable how small Jen looked while on top of such a mountain of muscle.  The blonde monster seethed and thrashed underneath Jen, but my wife managed to keep her arms and neck pressed to the cracked wood floor.

“That’s enough, Amy,” Jen growled through clenched teeth, “You won’t win.”

That remark only made Amy more furious, causing her to bellow out and buck even more wildly underneath Jen.  Though Jen had physics and technique on her side, Amy’s incalculable raw strength still made them a match.  She was able to use sheer brute force to free her arms and shove Jen off of her.  Jen tumbled, but quickly realigned herself and rose to her feet.  But Amy was already charging forward, swinging her massive wrecking ball arms in a blind rage.  Jen was able to duck under one of the blows, but Amy spun in a lariat, letting the heavy weight of her limbs soar unhibited, her meaty forearm taking Jen by surprise and smacking into her fleshy abs with a thud.

Jen was sent several feet back into the living room, where she fell backwards atop one of the cherry wood end tables, completely shattering it into splinters underneath her bulk.  Before Jen could recover, Amy was already barreling over, one of her titanic feet stomping down onto Jen’s chest.  The huge, grotesque foot held Jen firmly against the ground as Amy stood over her triumphantly.  Jen clawed at Amy’s shin and calf, slapping and punching the brute’s leg.  But it remained sturdy and planted, keeping Jen completely immobile as the beast laughed grumbled a deep laugh.

“C’mon Jen, get up!” I found myself yelling. 

There wasn’t a single fight where I’d ever bet against Jen.  But Amy wasn’t just any opponent.  She had turned herself into a creature of impossible muscle.  And she did it all in the pursuit of power and her determination to crush Jen, establishing herself as the unstoppable Alpha.

Amy’s bulging neck pulsed with muscle as her head turned towards me with a cocky, toothy smile; a devilish sight that sent shivers through my body.  It was a look that told me that I was next; that she looked forward to making me her fuck-pet while she siphoned away everything that made me who I was.  She terrified me.  And if Jen couldn’t beat her, there wasn’t anyone on this planet who could stop her.  An image of the future flashed before my eyes.  I saw a grotesque, deformed muscle god who, one by one, absorbed the entire world into her unending mass. 

A surge of courage rose up within my chest, and I found myself grabbing the wooden leg of the broken cherry table that had come skidding towards me.  I had to do something.  There was no way I could just stand by and watch my wife get crushed under this abomination.  Amy’s hairy eyebrows raised with amusement as she watched me suddenly charge at her. 

The former-athlete in me summoned my best homerun swing as I arched the table leg in a sweep at Amy’s head.  I felt it connect with her, though it was more akin to hitting the side of a building.  With a crack, the make-shift bat split in two, uselessly breaking on the monster’s face. 

All the curiosity on Amy’s face sunk as rage took over, her lips snarling and teeth seething as she shifted her entire attention towards me, saliva dripping from her mouth.  Suddenly, I felt nauseated, like I was staring down the barrel of a loaded shotgun.  While Jen could survive a pummeling from this titanic terror, I was certain that a single punch was all it would take to break my entire body.  Easily within Amy’s immense reach, I winced as I waited for her wrecking-ball fist to come barreling towards me.

But, luckily for me, that life-ending punch never came.  Grunting, Jen managed to get her fingers under Amy’s monster foot that kept her pinned.  She began to pry, growling and puffing as she used every ounce of strength she had to push upwards, her shoulders webbing with new veins and striations.  Amy put even more weight on her leg, aiming to drive Jen back down into the shattered floorboards.  They both grunted and roared, like two bears fighting over their hunting territory.  With a cry that sounded like a semi-truck kareening across an overpass, Amy threw all of her might onto her one leg, as if she wanted to shatter Jen’s sternum under that massive, hairy foot of hers.

It was a move that Jen seemed to anticipate, and even hope for.  Amy’s shift onto one leg gave Jen the opportunity to bring one of her own legs up in a kick, surprising Amy from behind and sending the brute off-balance.  The small waiver was all it took for Jen to press the advantage and throw Amy off of her in a display of strength I had never seen before.  Amy seemed to hover in the air for a moment, almost tumbling in slow motion before her body came crashing down forcefully, the wooden floor buckling into a dented crater underneath her mammoth mass.

And with that, the fight seemed to reset.  Jen staggered to her feet and Amy followed suit, the behemoth rising slowly like a tectonic shift happening right in our living room.  Amy growled and stepped forward, her stomps shaking my core as her nose flared like a wild animal.

“I think that’s enough fun,” Jen smirked, relaxing out of her fighting pose and standing straight, as if the threat of Amy had disappeared entirely.  She breathed heavily, her dirty, stubbly torso glistening with slick sweat as she seemed to wait for Amy to come and wallop her. 

To my surprise, Jen pulled out a small plastic syringe from a pocket in her pantyhose.  Or at least the syringe looked small in her meaty hands.  She plunged the injection straight into her neck, letting out a satisfying sigh as she discarded the needle.

“Jen, what are you doing?!” I cried in panic, watching the muscled leviathan walk towards my wife with murder in her fiery eyes.

“An extra dose of your serum won’t save you,” Amy scoffed, continuing her slow, lumbering movements towards Jen. 

After a few more heavy, crashing strides, Amy looked down in confusion and stopped in her tracks.  She went to lift her massive leg once again, but instead formed an aggravated look on her ugly face as she remained stationary.  The confusion shifted to an animalistic grumble as she fought to take another dangerous step, but stayed in place.

“What’s going on?” Amy grunted, straining against a seemingly invisible force.  Her bare muscles bulged and quivered as she attempted to rampage towards Jen, but came up short, seeming to lose all will to move forward.

“See,” Jen shrugged her mighty shoulders, addressing Amy coolly, “I meant it when I said you gave up your control.”

“Hmmm?” Amy raised an untamed eyebrow as veins on her forehead began to scrawl and pulse.  Lines of sweat ran down her already soaked body as she struggled to get her inhumanly large hands around Jen, her incredible pipe-like fingers grasping at air mere inches away from Jen’s bulging neck.  “What the fuck is this?!”

“Pheromones, Amy,” Jen stated, instantly going into one of her scientist rants, “Based on the results of your serum, it looks like my desperate rival co-worker took the formula to untested territory.  We had been considering using animal DNA to enhance the effects further, specifically in regards to copying myostatin production witnessed within large mammals such as bulls.  With a bit of genetic splicing, we could safely introduce the strain to the human code, providing the benefits of limitless growth and muscle production without any adverse occurrences.”

Amy continued to grunt and fight, desperately trying to attack Jen, all while her body failed to obey her commands.  The sweat poured down Amy even more frequently and tears began to stream from her fiery eyes as she forced every ounce of strength she had into her body.  More wooden floorboards cracked and popped beneath Amy’s wide monster feet as she pressed her weight onward with as much intensity as she could muster, driving her legs against the ground.  Amy’s mouth opened as wide as it could manage and a terrifying roar bellowed out from her lungs, causing me to cover my ears from the disturbing sound.  Jen paid her no mind and simply continued her exposition, even through the science was clearly going over Amy’s thick head.

“That specific addition to the serum required far more testing and the whole project was put on hold.  But, knowing my delusional associate, I had a feeling she would use experimental material in your cocktail.  You were both too greedy and power hungry to even think about the consequences.”

Amy roared, and seethed, and roared again.  Lines of drool formed from the corners of her mouth as she let out fierce sounds of war, pushing her extreme body to the absolute limit.  Yet still, she was unable to get herself to move, trapped by some invisible prison.

“Of course, I predicted such a thing.” Jen ranted on confidently, even with Amy’s meaty hands still inches from her throat.  “You both were very readable.  Your urgency to have more size and dominance, her hatred towards me and my success; it was all too easy to prepare for.  When I heard that you both moved forward with Sequence 2, I knew it was only a matter of time before she’d use you as a guinea pig for even more of the untested genetic manipulation.”

“Just tell me what’s going on!” Amy yelled, her deep voice bellowing like a passing subway in the tunnels.  I felt the noise of her bellow vibrate my entire body, as if I was standing next to a subwoofer at a concert.

“I already told you,” Jen smirked a handsome, devilish smile on her scratchy face.  “Pheromones.  There is a lot we can take from animals in terms of strength and musculature.  But, most of the animal kingdom also abides by a hierarchy and is susceptible to its rules.  These rules govern animals, right down to their core.  I’ve introduced the right mixture of pheromones into my own serum as a preventative measure.  Though you may not want to hear it.  Your DNA recognizes me as your king; your Alpha.  And you wouldn’t dare hurt your Alpha.  Your very own survival instincts prevent it.”

Amy growled once again, straining even harder to strike Jen.  Her hairy, completely naked, monstrous body continued to glisten with moisture as more sweat dripped onto the cracked wood floor from her exertion.  But, amazingly enough, just as Jen suggested, Amy was powerless to actually go through with any violence.

“Jen,” I uttered from behind her sturdy, protective frame, “Are you...controlling her?”

“I can see how it appears that way,” Jen laughed a husky chortle at my seemingly simple question.  “But no.  Her mind and her body are simply at odds with one another.  Her body wants to kill me, but her brain, stupid as it is, is largely controlled by instinct.  It knows better than to perform an act that would endanger her life.  It’s key function is to survive above all else.”

“But,” I stammered, “She was just attacking you a minute ago!  It looked like she could have killed you.  Why did you wait until now to use that?!”

“I thought it’d be fun to get a quick workout in,” Jen smiled, standing heroically as if she was at the peak of Mt. Everest, “Besides, to accept me as Alpha, Amy needed to see that I was still a threat.  She needs to know deep down that I’m still capable of beating her, no matter how big she gets.  And though she’ll never admit it, she knows this is the case.”

It all seemed dodgy to me; like a fantasy movie trying to soundly explain its science through a simple chalkboard scribbling.  I may not have fully understood, but as long as whatever was happening kept the Amy creature away from us, I was thankful. 

As Amy continued to grunt and roar, I thought of how she threatened me; how she wanted to fuck me against my will until I suffered the same fate as Brian. It suddenly dawned on me that I had no idea if Brian was still alive or not.  I stepped forward, limbs shaking, but assuredly until I was standing before the massive, sweaty beast.  I looked her right in those fierce eyes.

“Where’s Brian?” I asked Amy.  She turned to look back at me, face gnarled and teeth barring in my direction.  Being much closer to Amy, I could feel the intense heat emanating from her sweaty skin like a furnace.  There was so much hatred on her horrendous face, but behind that rage, at the mention of Brian, a small semblance of humanity glimmered on her otherwise brutish visage.

“Gone.”  Amy grumbled.  The noise was low and guttural, vibrating through her striated, muscular chest.  The feral sound almost seemed sad.

“What the hell does that mean?” I winced, hoping she wasn’t implying the worst.

“He left me,” Amy’s face lowered once again, both in betrayal and a hint of what I assumed was regret.  “He couldn’t handle what I was doing to him.  He was weak.  And he was a liar.  He said he’d support me no matter what, but in the end, he just ran away like a coward.  Some fiance.”

“You know…” I shook my head, “Marriage vows go both ways.  It sounds like Brian is better off.  Your selfishness almost killed him and I’m glad he’s gone.  I just hope he’s safe from you, wherever he is now.”

She didn’t lash out at me like I thought she would.  While I continued to receive a stare of daggers and a monster scowl, she never corrected me.  Almost as if she agreed with what I was saying, even if she’d never admit it.

I gave a sigh of relief as I stepped away from Amy, glad that Brian had gotten out of that horrible, abusive situation.  Though I had to wonder just how much havoc Amy had put Brian’s body through before he was able to escape.  Hopefully he still had the strength to get as far away from this place as he could and find some peace.

Though Amy’s anger was still palpable in the cold winter air that permeated our house from the exposed hole in our entryway, she seemed to slowly give in, fighting less and less; accepting the situation that the survival instincts Jen had overloaded with her pheromone serum were at odds with the need for conquest.

“What now?” Amy asked.  She was still seething, tears of fury streaming down her sharp cheekbones and down her immense chin.  But her unfathomable rage had been somewhat subdued, and she seemed to ease up slightly, stopping her attack.  She simply heaved her sweaty shoulders in immense breaths.

“Well,” Jen scoffed, “First, we’re going back to the lab.  I’m going to bring you before the Feminox board of directors and use you as evidence to prove my co-worker has been doing unethical experiments with untested products.  That bitch will be packing up her desk before tomorrow and she’ll never get another job in a lab.”

Amy showed no sign of emotion on her face, not that it was possible to show anything but anger in her current deformed state.  Clearly, she didn’t care about Jen’s rival researcher whatsoever; she was simply a means to an end.  And it made sense.  If Amy’s own fiance had simply become a means to her growth and nothing more, it wasn’t shocking that she saw complete strangers as bugs to be crushed beneath her gruesome feet during her crusade.

“Then,” Jen continued as she drew closer to Amy, placing an empathetic hand on Amy’s enormous round deltoid.  As large as Jen’s hand was, it was easily dwarfed by Amy’s throbbing shoulder.  “I’m going to find a way to fix this.  I know I’m to blame for getting you into the Feminox serum trials in the first place.  We’ll schedule some treatments and remove the drugs from your system.  I don’t know how much can be reversed at this point, but I’ll help get you back to as normal as possible.”

I watched Amy’s eyes sink as she took in Jen’s words.  Her entire back rose steadily with her audible inhaling and exhaling as she took a moment to compose what she was going to say.

“No.” Amy grumbled.  It was a low, guttural noise, yet the tone was sure.

“Amy, please, let me help you,” Jen nodded.

“I don’t want that,” Amy said through gritted teeth.  “I don’t want to be treated.  I don’t want to be fixed.  I don’t want to go back to normal.  Being normal is exactly what I’ve been trying to escape.”

“But, you’ve become...something inhuman,” I piped in nervously.  “A monster.  Surely, you can see that.”

Looking at Amy, the 450 lbs hulk of monstrous, masculinity, I tried to picture the old her; the version of her who visited our house with Brian the first time I met her.  The short, spunky, busty, bubbly blonde who was friendly, doting, and caring.  The thing in her place showed no similarities to that girl.  The beast breathed heavily, shoulders and back heaving with each inhale.  Its form, packed densely with impossible muscles, was on another level; above humanity, even above gender.  While its muscles and body hair served as ephagy to testosterone, so much about the monster transcended even what one pictured as a “man”.

I couldn’t fathom why anyone would want to stay like that, especially when she was offered a way out.  But then again, outsiders looked at my life and probably wondered how I could love a man-freak like my wife.  Several years ago, the very idea of Jen looking the way she did now would disgust me to the core.  But of course, with time, that changed drastically.  The fact that Jen’s current body drove me into such a sexual lust posed serious questions about my sexuality, but I had stopped worrying about that a long time ago.  In the end, I loved my wife, and that’s all that mattered.  Perhaps in some twisted way, Amy was that next step beyond that; a window into a confusing, alternate world, where my sadistic obsession with my wife’s manly, muscular body continued on, unfettered and boundless.

I had to wonder; in a world where both Jen and I weren’t faced with any limits to her progress, would she eventually become a monster in our endless pursuit for the “next level”?  Her obsession for growth and my obsession with her constantly pushed us for “more”.  We were even concerned with taking things too far anymore, even after having just witnessed what that could lead to?  It wasn’t a question I was ready to confront in the moment, and there were other more pressing matters right before our eyes.

“I don’t care what I’ve become,” Amy chuckled desperately as more tears formed in her eyes.  “This is better than being the pathetic weakling I’ve been my whole life.  Too dumb to apply herself, too nice to be assertive, too puny to be taken seriously.  I’ll never go back.”

“The way you are now,” I murmured, shaking my head with pity, “You’ll never fit in.  People will look at you and only see a freak.  Don’t be crazy; accept Jen’s offer.”

“Maybe I’m just delusional,” Amy scoffed, “But I like the way I am.  I don’t suppose you’ll ever understand, but the freak that I am now is what I want to be.  People can stare, they can scream, they can point.  None of that matters.  Because I know this is my passion.  Being big.  Getting bigger.  Pushing my limits.  No matter the cost.  I’ve never cared this much about anything else in my entire life.  I’m a monster… and for once I’m actually happy.”

For a moment, a silence settled between us.  A dusting of snow had blown in from the exposed hole where our door used to be, and I felt the chill of the season creep around me, finally making me realize just how cold it was.  I hugged my arms together as we all stood, letting the mood settle around us.  The rage emanating from Amy had seemed to die down, at least from a violent boil to a steady simmer.  Jen, exemplifying her innate control, remained emotionless and unreadable.

“I understand” said Jen, after another moment.

Amy gave her a surprised look that quickly transitioned into a toothy, smirk.

“Yes,” Amy chuckled in her deep, guttural tone, “Yes, I suppose you would.  If anybody would understand me, it would be you.”

--

After Jen left the house with Amy, I stood among the rubble of our mudroom where the beast’s sudden entrance had smashed our doorway to a pile of woodchips, and where a literal clash of the titans had shattered walls, floors, and furniture alike.  Despite the freezing air that was causing my knees to shake as it carried powdery snow into our home, I remained motionless, rewinding the entire evening over again in my head.

For some reason, after a few minutes of dumbfounded staring, I thought it appropriate to tidy up.  There wasn’t much I could do about the massive holes in the drywall or the slanted craters created from broken floorboards.  But, at the very least I figured I could sweep away the debris from our walls and furniture, and maybe call somebody about fixing the front door.

It wasn’t until later that night that Jen returned, ducking through the entry hole and removing her shoes with a deep sigh.  She hadn’t even changed her clothes, still wearing nothing but a pair of black pantyhose, which were mostly ripped and sheared from the fight.  Other than slipping on a pair of shoes, she had thrown on a massive coat over her naked upper body.  I suppose at this point, she had no need to worry about modesty when it came to her co-workers and superiors at Feminox.  They had all probably seen Jen naked as often as I had, given her frequent tests and trials. 

“What happened?” I asked, walking up to Jen and pressing myself against her massive, sturdy body in an embrace.  She wrapped a single, gargantuan arm around me, pulling me in close.

“I took care of everything.” Jen affirmed.  Her short answer wasn’t enough for me given what we had just gone through.

“Please don’t hide the details from me,” I prodded, “I need to know.  I know you like to keep me separated from your world, but I can handle it.  You know I’ll support you, no matter what.”

Jen took a minute to consider, and we stood in our silent embrace.  I could hear her powerful heart thumping through her hard pecs, and feel her heavy breaths expanding and contracting her muscled stomach.  Finally, Jen grunted in agreement.  It was almost humorous how I could guess her mood from her grunting, almost as if it was our own language that only I could decipher.

“I called an emergency meeting with the board,” Jen said, her voice thrumming through her sternum, “They took one look at Amy and the scientist responsible was fired on the spot.”

“That isn’t too surprising,” I nodded.  After witnessing the creature for myself, there was no way any respectable company would want to take credit for such a monstrosity. 

“She didn’t take it too well,” Jen stated, allowing herself to sound smugly satisfied, “The tiny bitch cursed at me as she was dragged out by security.  It’ll be impossible for her to get another job in the science field.  But she had it coming for taking our rivalry too far and trying to undercut me with unethical human experiments.”

“And speaking of human experiments” I sighed, “What happened to Amy?”

“Feminox took her in for a debriefing,” Jen stated, “She had no desire to be treated and have any of the effects reversed.  In fact, she’s still as power hungry as ever.”

That didn’t surprise me after what I had witnessed.  And after all the rage and destruction, as well as hearing Amy plead to not have her power taken from her, it was apparent that she wanted to stay on that path permanently.

“So, they struck a deal with her,” Jen continued, “Amy will get generous compensation for her struggles.  On top of that, she’ll remain a test subject, full-time.  They plan to move her to an off-the-grid facility.  She’ll get all the food she can eat, gym equipment that could fill an Air Force hanger, and they’ll use her to test their more dangerous, highly volatile formulas.”

“My god…” I whispered, shaking my head.

“Feminox seems to have found their perfect, willing lab rat,” Jen shrugged, “ Amy was more than happy to agree to the terms.  She didn’t even seem to care about the money.  Just the chance to be pumped full of more experimental drugs was enticing enough.”

“It seems like that’s what she wanted,” I shuddered, terrified at the thought of Amy continuing to be supplied with even more cocktails of strange, body altering serums.  I couldn’t even picture what she would become, fueled by Feminox’s full support and unwavering ambition.

“It’s what’s best for her,” Jen said plainly, “She gets to continue her journey, but the company has firm control over her.  She’s basically Feminox property now and I doubt she’ll ever be seen in public ever again.”

“But,” I whimpered, “What if she reaches the point where even Feminox can no longer contain her?”

I didn’t expect the question to be answered, and Jen simply stared ahead, lips pursed into a stern frown.  I decided to change the subject.

“Any news of Brian?” I asked, fairly unhopeful that I’d get any actual information.

“Feminox wants to find him and bring him in,” Jen stated as her massive hand rubbed my back assuredly.  “Unfortunately, he’s considered evidence to the misconduct of Amy’s testing and a premature implementation of Sequence Two.  They’ll want to question him and I’m sure they’ll offer him a nice payout for his suffering.”

“To be honest, I hope they never find him,” I shook my head, “I just want him to be able to put it all behind him.”

“I do too,” Jen nodded sternly.

A howl of cold air echoed through our cavernous entryway.  I could hear our house’s heating system continue to kick into overdrive, aiming to combat the constantly shifting temperature of the exposed weather.  Luckily for me, Jen was the only heater I needed.  I wrapped myself in even closer to her hot muscles, enjoying the familiar scent of her sweaty body.

“What do we do now?” I asked.

“I don’t see how anything would change,” Jen shrugged, her traps bulging with her seemingly minimal movement.  “I’m going to keep perfecting the serum.  And I’m going to keep changing.  In time, more women will get to experience these changes as well whenever we go public with the serum.  And hopefully, this world will accept the future that Feminox has in store.”

I gave a somber look out into the distance.  I envisioned a world of women like Jen; big, tall, muscular, masculine, and completely unstoppable.  If the serum became widely available, it wouldn’t be long before the benefits would be impossible to ignore.  The most ambitious among them would be able to take society by the reins and steer it where they wanted.

“Is that… okay with you?” Jen asked sincerely. 

It wasn’t often she asked for my opinion.  She was headstrong and a consummate doer who didn’t need some man justifying her decisions, even if that man was her husband.  She dominated her work, her field, and our relationship.  There was never a need for her to ask for anything; she simply took what she wanted. 

But, I couldn’t help but allow a smile to creep onto my face, touched that Jen would acknowledge my thoughts and feelings.

“Yes, it is,” I nodded, “You know that I’m by your side, forever.”

--

Offline sjhbb89

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #157 on: October 10, 2019, 10:29:57 pm »
A fine ending  :clap:

Liked Amy turning into an ape like literal monster.

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #158 on: October 11, 2019, 02:23:13 am »
Does make me wonder what Amy might become next, since she's already a gorilla practically.

Offline Invader88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2019, 04:36:18 am »
Awesome story, hopefully you keep writing BMB

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2019, 05:09:31 am »
K+++    So...................................what you're saying is Amy is single now.  >:D  lol

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2019, 12:25:11 pm »
Thanks so much for reading and commenting everyone :)

sjhbb89:  I’m glad you enjoyed it!  I wanted to really start to stretch my imagination on Amy and the serum’s capabilities if Feminox was “less than ethical” in their practices.  I loved the result, even if it might not be for everyone.

Governor:  That is always the fun part :) thinking of what could happen next.  Even though I’m done with the story, I wanted to leave it a bit open ended so that these characters can and this world can live on.  And who knows... I might return to them one day...

Invader88:  Thanks so much!  And yes, I very much intend on writing more, and more often.  It’s a passion that I always feel I have little time for, but I’m trying to get better at that.  Thanks for your support.

M7:  Appreciate it my friend!  And... yes... you could say that Amy is single :) she’s all yours, if you can track down the black site where Feminox is housing her haha.  Who knows what crazy experiments they’ll come up with in an off-the-grid facility with a test subject who knows no limits.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2019, 04:01:51 pm »
What an amazing conclusion. Well done berto!  :rock: k+

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2020, 04:43:49 am »
Just read the story again.
Still one of the best and Im' unhappy that it had ended.
Any chance of an epilogue? Did they find Brian, what happens to Amy and shure how is Jennifer?

Question after question. And they need answers. So please.......

Offline bstretcher20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #164 on: January 31, 2020, 08:56:41 am »
One of the best stories around!
Beautifully written with great character development and overall flow.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View