Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575889 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:53:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP  (Read 100329 times)

Offline topad9

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lifes Changes
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2014, 11:04:28 pm »
I don't know.  I think if he just lost a little height and maybe got a little skinnier.....not too much.......just to keep it more realistic.

The thing I love about this story is its almost possible.  I hate the ones where the woman gets 26" biceps because that aint happening

Now 17" or 18" yes............its possible.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2014, 11:04:28 pm »

Offline outsider

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2014, 03:17:33 pm »
I don't know.  I think if he just lost a little height and maybe got a little skinnier.....not too much.......just to keep it more realistic.

The thing I love about this story is its almost possible.  I hate the ones where the woman gets 26" biceps because that aint happening

Now 17" or 18" yes............its possible.

I couldn't agree more...

Ranger1

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2014, 04:38:01 pm »
Chapter 11-1

Keith daydreamed joyfully as he relaxed under his long warm morning shower.  While his emotions were torn, his mind was made up and intentions were now totally clear.   He loved and even craved Jen’s increasing masculinity and dominance.  Her increased height, the size and hardness of her muscles, her extreme vascularity, her assertiveness and confidence, her god-like presence and demeanor, and the commanding deepness and power of her voice excited him and aroused him to no end.  He felt no doubt with respect to their relationship anymore.  Jen was the man of the house, and the man of the relationship. She was in charge of their life together and his main role was to keep her as happy as possible each and every day.   Cooking, cleaning, shopping, keeping the house, lawn and garden immaculate, and keeping himself as attractive as possible to her were of highest priority to him.

Keith had felt stronger and stronger urges to further express his feminine side, ever since a few months back when Jen had compared muscles sizes with him.  Jen’s forearms were so manly and extreme; the most ruggedly muscular, vascular and biggest forearms that he had ever seen.  And so much bigger than his biceps even, which looked so puny and weak in comparison.  And Jen seemed to like it that way:  she appeared to relish in the fact that he had become so small and cute while she was growing so huge, muscular and powerful.  The thought of becoming even smaller and weaker, and more feminine had been really tearing at Keith.  Privately, he loved being smaller than Jen and being just totally out sized and utterly dominated by her vastly superior physique and power.  He loved worshipping her muscles and veins, and he loved feeling completely submissive to her god-like presence and power.  In public, however, he felt ashamed and humiliated at being so small and slender and so weak and insignificant in comparison with Jen.  He looked and felt like a little wimp.  He heard people snicker and joke about him as Jen’s little wimp, which wrenched like a knife into his self-esteem. 

Keith's private feelings proved to be the more dominant however, as for over two months he had stopped taking his medicine despite his doctor’s orders and warnings.  During this time he lost 6 pounds dropping to 148 pounds fully clothed, and had lost over an inch and a half in height, now just a little over 5’11” with his shoes on.  He had become more slender and cute looking with just a little bit of visible muscle remaining and very nice definition and curves.  Another side effect from skipping his medication was that his features were turning slightly more feminine.  He only needed to shave his face about once a week or two now. Each week it seemed the volume of his facial hair was decreasing and was growing back even more slowly.   A month ago he had decided to begin shaving his torso, arms, armpits, and legs to further beautify his appearance.  The hair on his torso was no longer growing back at all, and the hair on his arms and legs was becoming finer and covering less and less area.  It was obvious to Keith that Jen loved the smoothness of his shaved body along with his cute and slender sexy figure which motivated him to no end.  Their sex life was better than ever, with Jen always in the lead, dominating and overpowering him, yet also treating him so tenderly and delicately making him feel so pretty and precious.

Ranger1

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2014, 09:34:09 pm »
Chapter 11-2
Keith was anxious and excited as he drove to work, anticipating Pam’s reaction and hoping she would love the large scale framed high definition picture he had made for her.  It was an awesome near life sized full body photo of Pam in a double biceps bodybuilding pose; over five feet tall and two feet wide to hang in her office and proudly glorify  her now hard-core heavyweight bodybuilder physique.  Her sculpted 15 inch biceps shined and glowed magnificently in brilliant definition, bulging upward like softballs and covered in veins which protruded so beautifully over her thick chiseled muscles.  Her quads and calves were also striking with rippling muscles and veins enamoring every inch of her powerful legs.   Keith loved pleasing Pam and felt deeply gratified and fulfilled when she appreciated the gifts he brought to her.

Keith entered Pam’s office with a wide happy smile, carrying the picture and newspaper in one hand, and the gourmet coffee for her in the other.  Pam noticed in delight his joyful eagerness and excitement and stood up to meet him.  She was now an inch taller than Keith in her heels, and his diminishing height and size had become quite obvious to her.  Yes he is definitely shorter, she silently reflected.  He used to be dead even or slightly taller than me, when I wore my heels; now he is certainly at least an inch shorter than me.  “I brought you a gift, Pam.  I hope you like it” Keith placed the newspaper and coffee on the table, and handed Pam the large gift wrapped picture.  Pam opened it right away and burst into a huge appreciative smile. “I love it Keith!” she exclaimed cheerily.  “You’re so sweet and thoughtful!”

Pam looked down at him, marveling at how adorably cute he looked now.  His skin seemed so much softer and smoother, his eyes so colorful and sparkly and his lips so full and beautifully curved.  She loved that his hair was longer and nicely styled. She was unable to resist her impulse to touch him.  She stepped toward him and wrapped him warmly and tightly in a big heartfelt hug.  She heard Keith softly moan as her muscular arms tightened around him, pulling him snugly against her body.  She kissed him once on the cheek and then again on the forehead as he pressed his face onto her bare shoulder and adorned her muscled deltoid and trapezius with small, soft worshipful kisses.  Pam kept her tight embrace for a moment controlling his smaller softer body while enjoying the touch of his kisses and the sound of his soft lustful moans.  She then slowly broke the hug, running her fingers softly up and along each side of his neck, continuing up his cheeks and up through his silky hair.  “Please hang the picture for me Keith!  Right over here!” she pointed to an open area of her office wall.
While Keith mounted the frame to the wall, Pam walked over to her dumbbell rack, lifting two 50 pound dumbbells turning to face Keith and beginning a set of biceps curls.  “Wow, you’re gotten even stronger Pam” Keith praised.  “Your arms are enormous!”  “Even bigger since when we took this picture!”   Pam again took note of Keith’s changes.  Along with his diminishing height and weight, she was positive that Keith’s voice was changing.  It was definitely losing its deepness, sounding more high pitched and smoother in tone.  She was seeing him in a different way than before.  He was far from the cocky jock that she first fell for. He was a real cutie now; so small and slender and soft to the touch; and in such total awe and admiration of her.  He would do anything for her.  Pam completed her set of biceps curls and shook out her beautifully pumped up arms.  She looked over at the large picture of herself that now dominated the wall.  She walked towards it for a better view.  “I love the picture Keith!  I look so fiercely powerful and yet so drop dead gorgeous and glamorous at the same time, don’t you think?”  Pam did not wait for Keith to respond. “Look at size of my guns and, my amazing definition and all those beautiful veins! “ “The picture looks awesome in the office!”

They sat together at her table and discussed the recent changes occurring at the company.  Pam had been promoted to company president, with Ted Hughes now serving as her executive VP.   “Your idea really worked Keith.” She softly stroked his cheek, as she complimented his idea and explained the details of her meeting with Ted.   Ted was totally stunned as I coyly stepped to my weight rack and began to curl the 45 lb dumbbells right front of him; while explaining to him my ideas of expanding the business, the next phase of construction and justifying my need for the much larger office.  He just stared at my arms and absent mindedly nodded in agreement as I spoke. He seemed to shrink in both stature and confidence, overwhelmed by the power and muscularity of my physique.  I felt more and more confident and in charge as I continued with my presentation.  He did not even argue when I explained to him that he would need to move to a much smaller office!   “I can’t believe he backed down that easily” Keith responded enthusiastically  and obviously in awe. “But there was no doubt, Pam, that your superior physique, power and intelligence would totally overwhelm him.”  “It was all going so well and I felt so dominant over him that I decided to take it further” Pam continued.   He had already agreed to all my original plans that I had prepared for the meeting, clearly deferring to me on each and every one of my requests.  At that point I began a second set of curls, moving closer to him such that we were separated by a mere inch or two.  I had worn my 5 inch high heels so I towered well above him in height and my muscular body had him looking like a weak little wimp in comparison. My arms were now pumped to the max, bursting insanely in definition and smothered in veins. My monster veins were the thickest I had ever seen them, making my bulging muscles look even harder and super-human in definition.  I could hear his breathing getting heavier and faster, and I could see a bulge and a wet spot begin to show on his trousers.  I stared him directly in the eyes, and then stared back down to the growing wet spot on his trousers.  He could not hide either his humiliation or his lust for me.  First he bowed his head in shame and then he meekly look back up to stare at my arms.  I told him that I thought that he should step down as president and that it was time for me to take over.  I went on and explained my accomplishments, my superior credentials and his short comings and flaws. “Oh my god!” Keith interjected. “What did he say?”  “He just stood there weakly in submission staring open mouthed at my arms, as he nodded his head to me in deference and agreeing to all of my terms.” Pam proudly explained.  “He was a really a total mess” she laughed.   He had a glaring bulge in his trousers from his full erection and a sopping soaking wet spot all around it.  He could not control his heavy panting, was sweating profusely at the brow and his arms and legs were trembling badly.  He seemed so small and weak and vulnerable to me now, like a little child.  I raised my arm up an inch from his eyes, and performed a final slow and powerful repetition with the dumbbell that strained by bicep to an incredible peak.  His heavy panting became interleaved with moans, as he licked his lips and looked up to me with pleading eyes.  He raised his hands, stopping his trembling fingers just inches from my bicep and begged me to touch it.    I offered to him to be my executive VP and he immediately accepted, agreeing to all of my plans and to promote me to president in his place.

“Everyone is much happier with you in charge Pam”, Keith replied.  The company is doing so much better, people love the changes and everyone respects you so much, especially the women.”  “They all work harder for you and are so confident that we will all thrive!”  “Thank you Keith, it’s good to get candid feedback from the trenches”  “I have promoted many women into the top positions; it does not surprise me that the women are happier than the men.”  “A lot of the men fear you, and are jealous of you but also completely respect you” Keith admitted.  “Most of them follow your bodybuilding progress.  They gossip in awe about your muscle measurements and your lifts.” “What do they think now that nearly all the VPs and Directors are women?”  Pam asked.  “Nobody complains.   Everyone respects the leadership and the success of the company”  “Besides the woman are becoming physically and mentally powerful, like you.  The men respect and fear that and naturally follow them.”

It’s mandatory for all the female executives to work out” Pam smiled.  "Many of them would love to look like me, and really work out hard" She flexed her forearm and bicep in front of Keith.  They watched together as the rugged muscles erupted in granite sculpted hardness, smothered by countless veins.   Keith reached with his index finger to Pam’s armpit, touching the rope thick monster vein; he then slowly traced the rope sized vein along its path under her biceps and to her forearm.  “So beautiful” Keith admired.  Pam traced the same vein with her finger in response.  “I agree” she said softly, as she joined Keith in admiring the beauty and power of her arm. “Feel how hard my biceps is Keith”, as she began squeezing it and enjoying the sensation of feeling dense warm steel.  Keith joined her in reverence. “mmmmm” he moaned, as he squeezed the muscle belly savoring its density and hardness.  “Feels like warm hard steel” Keith continued.  Pam smiled at him in agreement. “You’re so cute Keith.  You seem so nice and pretty to me now.”

Offline topad9

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2014, 10:13:43 pm »
awesome.  Getting near 10,000 reads.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2014, 01:29:03 pm »
Great to see you back!

Offline topad9

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2014, 12:40:10 am »
There is a reason this has 10017 views.  Its orgasmically awesome!

Ranger1

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2014, 12:43:49 am »
Ch 12-1
Three months later

Jen was blessed with superb time management and organization skills which were serving her well with her flourishing business.  Since becoming co-owner of her gym, membership had rose over 50% and her personal training cliental numbered over 50 strong.  She had to increase the fee for her private PT sessions and limit her clients to private’s once every two weeks in order to keep up with the demand.  She now required that all clients also book group sessions.  The majority of her PT sessions were now with groups of four.  She had also started combined personal training and muscle worship sessions for her clients that she had become intimately close with.  All in all, Jen was now making over $20,000 a month which was twice Keith’s salary.  Combined, they were living life in high class and luxury.

While driving to the doctors for her monthly visit, Jen for the first time started to consider taking the recommended medication.  She now stood over 6’1” and weighed 220 pounds, and this was barefoot and completely naked.  She was bigger, taller, and significantly more muscular and stronger than anyone she knew. Maybe this is enough she thought.  If I keep this up I’ll be dwarfing NFL linemen! More troubling to Jen was the rate at which her clitoris had been growing the past six months.  While Keith, Jeff, Lori and Diane all loved it, and Jen indeed loved the improvements to her sex life; she was concerned that it was getting too long and thick, causing a notable bulge in her gym shorts and increasing her libido to the extreme.  Jen pondered the decision for the entire drive, as well as her stay in the waiting room.

Jen snapped out of her thoughtful trance as she heard Nurse Jone’s voice calling her name.  She looked over to the direction of the voice, and saw Diane’s beautiful face.  Diane had a huge anxious looking smile, and was staring at her with that oh so obvious look of lust and admiration.  Jen rose from her chair, presenting a commanding site as she stood over 6’5” in her high heeled sandals.  Her muscle-man top featured her neck, traps, delts and arms while her long loose shorts fully revealed her rugged calves. She heard a few of the other patients gasp in surprise as she rose to her full height and began to slowly walk towards the nurse. She heard the chatter of awe-struck whispers all around her, as people stared in astonishment of both her height and her amazingly muscular physique.  She tensed her arms causing her triceps to flare out strikingly, which along with her bulging calves were cause for even louder gasps and increased whispering throughout the waiting room.  Jen surveyed the room briefly, then slowly pivoted her body 360 degrees while smiling and making eye contact with each of the patients; tensing her arms even harder to fully flex her triceps and forearms. The room became completely captivated in awe, watching the super-human muscles and veins emerge and grow and totally transform her arms to that hardcore bodybuilder level that few people ever witness up close.  Jen looked over at Diane and met her eyes, taking notice that she was licking her lips, with her mouth opened wide in intense hunger and her eyes transfixed in a deep desperate stare.  As Jen neared Diane, the nurse was incapable of controlling her overwhelming lust and desire as she reached out and grasped Jen’s bulging triceps with each of her trembling hands.  The impossibly thick and chiseled horseshoe shaped triceps muscles had to be the meatiest and hardest muscles Diane had ever felt and she just could not let go of them - she just totally lost herself in the moment.  She throated out a deep husky primal moan that began intimately and softly but gradually increased in both volume and intensity until reaching a climatic level that clearly highlighted her extreme state of arousal while she lovingly fondled Jen’s muscles in plain view of the entire waiting room, craning her neck looking up in awe at Jen’s eyes which now towered 10 inches above her own.  The waiting room got louder and buzzed with excited gasps and oohs and aahs as the patients took in Jen’s mind-blowing display of muscles, and the dominating effect they were having on the nurse.

Jen took Diane’s left hand and placed it onto her right biceps, while pivoting towards the doctor’s office with the nurse now at her side and away from the patients.  Jen lowered her head and whispered into Diane’s ear, her voice was so deep and powerful yet hot and sexy at the same time.  “You want me so badly bitch; you crave me more than anything on earth.”   Jen flexed and then relaxed her biceps as she spoke, both teasing the nurse and emphasizing her complete control.  Diane was nodding at Jen submissively, licking her lips in desire, her mouth wide opened and panting, her heartbeat racing out of control.  She experienced the sensational thrill of feeling Jens  biceps expand and harden only to sink to deep disappointment and extreme yearning as Jen relaxed it.  With both her hands now clutching and adoring Jen’s single biceps, Diane positioned her fingers around the arm and began digging them into the biceps as hard as she could, as if silently begging Jen to flex it.  Jen picked up on the desperate cue and flexed her right biceps slowly and powerfully; expanding the muscle to a massive granite bulge exploding against Diane’s tightly clutching fingers inducing yet another long loud orgasmic groan from the nurse, which seemed to go on forever.  “That’s it, moan for me bitch.  Let it all out and show me your devotion” Jen whispered softly but so sexy and so commanding.  Jen then turned her head to face the crowd smiling at them all in supreme confidence during the midst of the nurse’s marathon-length erotic moan.  At the climax of the moan - as the deep, throaty panting and groaning peaked in raw sensual emotion and reached the loudness of a bellowing scream - Jen flexed her left biceps for the crowd, invoking a mix of wild cheers, excited gasps and even some moans of arousal. “I own you bitch” Jen huskily whispered in Diane’s ear.  “And all the patients and the entire office know it.” She purred. “You’re mine” She emphasized with commanding authority and finality.

Jen then led Diane to the doctor’s office.  The nurse still clutched at Jen’s biceps with both her hands and buried her face there kissing and sucking the muscles.  Without a doubt, the nurse needed Jen’s body as a crutch to keep her from falling down due to wobbly knees and a dizzy head.  Once in the private office, Jen closed and locked the door and then seductively reached down inside Diane’s skirt and panties with her left hand softly rubbing the nurse’s hot wet pussy. At the same time she slowly and enticingly relaxed and flexed her right biceps as Diane heatedly worshipped the arm with both her hands and mouth.  “Mmmmmmmm” Diane moaned, swept away by the combined sensations of feeling Jen’s warm hard arm muscles and the feeling Jen’s fingers sweetly caressing her hot wet pussy.  Jen slowly entered Diane’s pussy with her finger.  “Aaaahhhhhhh” Diane groaned erotically; she moved her hands with one worshipping the right biceps that Jen kept flexing and relaxing teasingly, and the other worshipping the rugged and veiny left forearm that was fingering her. “Who’s your master bitch?” Jen commanded.  “You are Jen!” Diane replied without hesitation or doubt.  Within seconds Diane’s head shot back, her mouth opened totally wide and her long desperate moan of burning arousal and relief resonated loudly throughout the room, as she reached a sensationally powerful orgasm.

Offline bullen77

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2014, 03:50:21 pm »
This is brilliant  :cool2: :woohoo:
User is currently banned [View]

Ranger1

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2014, 10:16:02 pm »
Ch 12-2

Keith had gotten the earliest possible doctor’s appointment, which unfortunately took a month in waiting.  For over a month he had been suffering the wrath of Jen’s disappointment in him.  He felt rejected by her, inadequate and unworthy of her.  Keith was terrified of Jen.  When frustrated or angry her mental and physical dominance over him was petrifying.  What scared Keith even more was her increasing independence which was reaching the point of flat out disregard of him.  Jen had several lovers and a worshipper that she preferred to spend time with, and she was clearly frustrated and somewhat angered by Keith’s inability to satisfy her.  Keith was reduced to her house keeper and not much more, as there sex life reduced to once a week. 

Gone were the days of Keith’s macho attitude, confidence and arrogance.  He approached the nurse timidly and worried, feeling small weak and vulnerable.  The nurse looked so athletic and strong to him.  She was wearing short sleeves and he took immediate notice of her thick arms, muscle definition and the protruded veins along her forearm.  He followed her out of the waiting room, his mind riveting in fear of his diminishing physical condition.  At first he had loved the effects as they complimented his submissive desires, but it had gone much to far and now he despised it.  And even worse, Jen despised it.  “Please take off your shoes Keith, and will get you measured.” The nurse’s voice was friendly and reassuring as she smiled at Keith, helping to make him feel at ease.

“You’re just slightly less than five feet eight inches tall” the nurse stated in a matter of fact manner.  “Does that sound right Keith?”  Hearing no response the nurse looked at Keith, noticing his dejected facial expression and his watering eyes.  Not knowing anything about his condition, she had no idea why he was so upset but realized that she would need to be delicate to his feelings.  She grasped Keith’s arm to steady him for a moment, surprised at how slender and delicate his arm felt.  She spoke to him sweetly, as she would a child.  “Let me check your weight now Keith.  "She released her grip on his arm as she looked down at the scale.  “You’re one hundred and forty three pounds Keith.  You must certainly eat very healthy.  You appear to have no excess body fat.”  The nurse complemented him the best she could, as she was aware now that he was softly crying.” She tenderly took hold of Keith’s slender arm again and led him to the examination bed.  “Sit down and make yourself comfortable Keith.  I’ll take your blood pressure next.   The doctor should be here in a few minutes.”

“I told you Keith that you never should have stopped the medication." The doctor was clearly frustrated and alarmed by Keith's diminished physical size and appearance.  "You’re condition has really advanced now and I cannot say with full certainty that we can arrest this, even with stronger medication."  Keith could not stop from whimpering and softly crying as he explained to the Doctor some of the newer symptoms that were upsetting him.  He first explained to the doctor that his shoe size had shrunk from size 10 to size 8 1/2.  He continued on to explain that his facial hair, as well as the hair on his arms, legs and torso had stopped growing back leaving him completely smooth.  After bawling badly for a few minutes, he was able to admit that his penis was shrinking also.   "I’m so sorry Keith, and we will do everything we can prevent any further continuation of these effects.  Please strip down so I can examine you."

“Why is your body so bruised up Keith?  There are bruises everywhere?” The doctor’s voice marked compassion yet serious concern.  “This is yet another symptom” Keith whimpered.  “My body and muscles have weakened and I seem to bruise so easily.  My wife is very strong and very physical.  She is really big and powerful.  She tries not to hurt me, but my body can’t hold up to her size and her physicality.”  Again, Keith began to breakdown and weep.  As Keith regained his composure the Doctor patiently resumed with the checkup.  “I’m sending you to the lab for some tests Keith.  I’m afraid this may take a couple of hours but it’s very important.   I’ll discuss the results and your treatment options with you are done.”

The day seemed to drag on forever.  The tests took over three hours and were completely exhausting.  Keith was finally led back to the doctor’s office where he lied down on the examination bed waiting for the doctor to return.  It seemed like forever, and Keith even napped for a while.  The test results were devastating and the doctor's outlook was than optimistic.

Keith could barely concentrate on the road has he drove home.  His minded was scattered in thoughts of hopelessness and fear. The tests results were so complex, so dis-heartening and so frightening.  He was distraught and scared and could not stop himself from thinking of the worst.  His testosterone level was dangerously low and has body chemistry as a whole had become more like female.  He received shots of the strongest medication available, and would continue with a maximum daily dosage prescription drugs along with shots once a month.  But the doctor was not very optimistic, which was what had Keith so frightened.  If the drugs did not work, he would waste away to a petite and feminine, and ridiculously weak little wimp.  Even worse, he feared that Jen would leave him.

Jen was just about done with her managerial work at the gym.  As she walked out of her office she heard Carl and the boys enthusiastically calling to her.  “Hey Jen!”  “You look like you’re in a hurry; want to work in with us?”  Jen liked the idea.  Walking toward them reminded her of how happy she was with her decision to remain natural a few more months.  After a long talk with Doctor Hill she had been convinced that she should hold off from drugs.  Doctor Hill was confident that her growth and masculinization effects were slowing down and would soon diminish.  Jen was now 6’2 and 230 pounds barefoot and naked, and as muscular as the top male professional bodybuilders.  Her biceps were now slightly over 20 inches, unheard of for a woman.  Her chest was wide, thick, ripped and vascular with absolutely no breast tissue remaining.  In fact the size, shape, muscularity and definition of enormous hour glass upper body put most male bodybuilders to shame.

Carl was dutifully toweling off the bench for her, making sure it was perfectly dry as she arrived.  “Should we add 25 pound plates on each side?” one of the boys asked excitedly.  “Is 365 pounds good to start with?”  “That will be great boys!” Jen’s voice boomed with power and richness.  Two of the boys quickly grabbed the plates and loaded the bar, as Jen lied down and positioned herself to lift.  Two of the boys spotted, while Carl and another boy stood at each side of the bench to get a close look.  They all marveled in excitement as Jen began to lift the heavily loaded barbell.   Her power and muscularity was unmatched, and they were drawn to her like metal to a magnet. “Look at her pecs expand!” Carl exclaimed in devout admiration.  “Look how thick those pec muscles and veins bulge!”  “Oh my god, I can't believe her triceps” one of the spotters whispered in hushed reverence. “They are so impossibly huge and ripped, and the veins oh so thick.”

As Jen completed the set, Carl toweled off the bench, cleaning up her sweat.  For some reason he urged longed to smell and feel her sweat.  He moved his towel to his nose, taking in the addictively powerful aroma of this mega muscle woman god.  He breathed in deeply with the towel pressed hard to his face; his mouth transformed to a huge wide grin as he savored her sweat and then he released a long lusty exhale.  The spotters were quick to increase the weight of the bar for her. “Its four hundred and five pounds Jen!  We know you can do it!”  The boys were in frenzy, anticipating the astonishing show of muscle and power.  And they got it big time, as Jen blasted through a set of 10 reps that pumped her muscles to explosive levels and her veins to snake like thickness.  Throughout the set they wildly cheered her on, all the while praising her impossibly huge muscles and her super human strength.  Once she completed they all rushed to towel off the bench, and along with Carl moved their towels to their face, greedily and hungrily taking in the dampness and scent of the muscle sweat she left behind.

Jen felt proud of her success in transforming Carl from an arrogant gym bully, to a model member; respectful and appreciative of others.  Furthermore he noticeably idolized her and went head over heels to support her and to please her.  “My chest is still sweating Carl.” Jen spoke with a commanding and entitled tone.  Carl did not hesitate.  He grabbed a clean towel and eagerly made his way over to Jen and began dutifully patting down her chest with his towel.  He did not stop there, as he proceeded to dry off her shoulders, arms and back.  “Could you please raise your arms up Jen, please let me check your armpits” Carl asked politely and longingly.  He moved his face closely to her armpit to inspect, breathing in deeply to capture the pungent smell he so desired.  A soft moan escaped him and it took all his will power and discipline to resist the urge of burying his face in her arm pit and sucking her powerful muscle sweat. “Mmmmmm” he sighed, as he inhaled deeply one more time.  He then patted her armpits dry, competently completing his servitude but burning in desire to have instead licked and sucked her muscle sweat.  Jen thanked him appreciatively for all to hear and then whispered privately in his ear.  “You’re mine boy” her voice husky, strong and all-knowing.  “You’re my little slave boy aren’t you Carl?”  Carl nodded his agreement in complete submission to the vastly superior muscle god before him.

“Flex for us Jen!” one of the boys requested.  “Yes, please flex for us Jen!’ All the boys chimed in, begging Jen for one last show.   “Ok boys!” Jen replied, proudly standing over an inch taller, ten pounds heavier and significantly more muscular than the largest of them.  Even Carl appeared markedly inferior to her now.  “On your knees boys and I’ll start the show!” Jen commanded authoritatively.  “Now!”  She smiled confidently, gratified in fulfillment that all the boys immediately complied with her demand.  She reflected for a moment as she began to flex her mighty forearms and biceps.  They are so in awe of me, and so submissive to my power. The thought made her feel strong, and flex even harder, as she looked down at them basking in her glory and her dominance.  They looked so small, subservient and reverent as they looked up at her admiringly in hushed silence transfixed on the muscles she flexed for them.  Jen beamed in magnificence as she continued flexing her arms, and watched the rock hard mounds of rugged vascular muscles explode to mind boggling proportions.  “Look at these guns boys! Over 20 inches and harder than granite!  Her voice boomed with power and arrogance while looking down at them condescendingly.  She then looked back up at her own astounding biceps muscle and smiled proudly. "Fuck I'm awesome!"  Compare your puny arms to these and dream on!”

“Such nice little boys.“  She purred in a deep husky voice that was so appealingly sexy.  “Get up lil-boys and line up for me.”  The boys reacted immediately scrambling quickly to their feet; her sexy voice so rich, so full, so commanding and so arousing.  “You all get one quick biceps feel!” Jen teased, relishing in their instant joy, boyish smiles and gasps of delight.  The boys hooted and hollered in excitement, oohed and awed in arousal and took their turn one by one to cop a lusciously erotic feel of her beautiful 20 inch biceps.

Ranger1

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2014, 10:55:51 pm »
CH 13-1

“So this is her gym?” Pam asked anxiously to her bodybuilding friend. “This is it” answered Scott. “It’s a really crowed place, she has a tremendous following.  “And she’s really bigger than you Scott?” Pam asked.  She was skeptical, jealous and excited all at the same time.  Pam thought of herself has the top female bodybuilder in the area, and now she was hearing about a woman that absolutely put her to shame.  “Taller and more muscular, without a doubt” Scott replied.  Pam could not imagine a woman being taller and more muscular than her muscular hunk. Scott was the biggest most muscular bodybuilder in the area.  “I’m going to have to see her to believe this” Pam replied.  “If she’s even half as amazing as you say, I’ll hire her as my Personal Trainer! I aim to remain the best!”

Pam asked for Jen at the front desk.  She was told she would have to first sign up for membership, and then they would try to squeeze her in for a quick appointment with Jen.  Pam fell in love with the place at first sight as she received a tour.  The gym was bustling with people and seemed to resonate with energy.  “We have four levels of membership the sales person explained.  Most people sign on with Level 1 or Level 2.  Level 2 is the most popular and affordably priced at $75 a month ….“ “What’s the best membership you offer?” Pam interrupted impatiently.  “We offer an elite membership.  It’s very expensive, but it has all sorts of awesome perks.  And you get special scheduling and pricing advantages if you are interesting in PT sessions with Jen.”    The sales person handed Pam a brochure and began to explain the perks. “I’ll take the elite membership” Pam interrupted again.  “Let’s get this done!”

Pam felt a bit annoyed that she had to wait an hour to meet with Jen.  She was glad she decided on the elite membership, otherwise she would have been waiting a week or two.  Pam walked into the office in wild anticipation of the woman that she was hearing so much raving about; the woman who was supposedly bigger and stronger than most top men bodybuilders.  Nothing could have prepared her for the sight before her.

Pam’s jaw dropped and mouth opened, clearly in awe as she looked up at the woman sanding before.  Pam was over 6’1” in her high heels but had to crane her neck to look up at the eyes of this super woman.  Jen stood at over 6’7” in her high heels, towering above Pam.  She removed her light sweatshirt as Pam entered, flexing her biceps hard as she did so, putting on an impressive display of muscle for her newest elite client.   Jen studied Pam’s reaction as she held her 21 inch biceps flexed for a few extra seconds, while pretending a long yawn.  She noticed that oh so familiar look of amazement and burning desire in Pam’s eyes and was quite sure she heard a soft gasp of awe escape Pam’s wide open mouth.   Jen immediately recognized Pam as Keith’s ex-lover, and was certain that Pam had no idea who she was.  This could really be interesting she pondered.

“Please close the door the door Pam” Jen directed politely but firmly.  Pam obediently complied, finding Jen’s deep voice to be authoritative and commanding.  Normally the one in charge and directing things, Pam felt significantly diminished in Jen’s presence and an immediate attraction to her astounding physique which was vastly superior to Scott’s.  Jen leaned down on to her desk with both her hands, causing her triceps to flare into thick meaty horseshoe shaped slabs of muscle.  “God” Pam gasped while staring at the spectacular triceps muscles as they expanded inches thick with amazing definition; right before her eyes.  “Please sit down Pam” Jen continued.  Again Pam felt the need to quickly obey her, stumbling slightly to the chair due to her eyes being fixated on Jen’s arms.

After a 10 minute survey and discussion of objectives; Pam purchased the most expensive PT package with Jen, on top of her elite membership.  She was now the #1 client of the gym and paying top dollar for it; but hell, as president of her company she could afford it!   She’ll make me twice as good as I am Pam thought; money well spent!   Plus she’s so damn hot; I’ve just got to be near those muscles and see them in action!  Maybe she’ll take an interest in me.

As they concluded the meeting Jen asked Pam to flex her arms.  Now it’s my chance to show off, thought Pam.  Pam stood up and pumped and flexed her biceps a few times to show them off in all their glory.  She smiled with confidence as her mountain shaped biceps peaked to their best form and her rope thick monster veins surged in full intensity.  Hundreds of tributary veins further adorned her beautiful biceps and forearms as she tightened and held her flex to her maximum capacity.  Maybe she’ll find my guns hot, Pam hoped.  She desperately wanted to impress Jen and get on her good side, and was flexing the absolute hardest she could, her arms were burning from the exertion.   “I can see you have been bodybuilding for a while Pam.  I’ll be able to start training you hard right from the get go. ” Jen commented.  “Nice peaks, don’t you think?” Pam replied.  “People say I have the thickest veins they have ever seen” Pam beamed with pride. “And the hardest muscles they have ever felt!  Harder than any man’s!  Like warm steel!” 

Jen stood up and walked over to Pam, looking down at her arms.  “What do you think?” Pam asked.  Jen did not look impressed.  “I’ll have to show you my legs some time Pam”, Jen replied flatly.  “Then you will appreciate real monster veins. ”  Jen softly gripped Pam’s biceps with each of her hands.  “Let’s test your hardness Pam.  They feel warm and cute to me but not at all hard and dense.” She then gradually increased the pressure, slowing digging her steely fingers into Pam’s biceps with her vice like grip.  The pain was become extreme as Jen’s fingers pressed deeper and deeper into the muscle.  Pam screamed in agony and looked up at Jen’s eyes in terror, with a look that begged her to please stop.  She then looked back in panic to see what was happing to her once mighty biceps.  Jen continued the increasing pressure, slowly but surely pressing Pam’s biceps flat, the muscles shrinking and condensing inside her powerful hands.   Tears flowed from Pam's eyes and her screams turned to outright sobbing.  Pam felt powerless; despite flexing as hard as she could her muscles were diminishing within Jen’s relentless grip, conforming to fit within her hands.  The pain was too much for Pam to bear any longer.  She relaxed her arms to minimize them, totally yielding to Jen’s over powering grip.  Her muscles seemed to disappear inside Jen’s strong hands.  She cried and pleaded uncontrollably as she felt her muscles being crushed to her bones.  She begged to Jen to please stop.  Jen looked down at her with a look of total superiority.  “Have you ever felt hands and fingers so strong Pam?”  Jen voice was so deep, so powerful.  "You're biceps appear to be no match for them." Pam bowed her head in submission as she cried “no”, amidst her heavy sobbing.   “You’re muscles are not like steel Pam.  They are soft and weak.  I could crush them to mush!” Jen glared down into Pam's eyes with a look of harshness and full authority. “Please no!” Pam cried.  “Please stop!”  “We have lots of work to do Pam, to get your muscles hard and strong like mine.” Jen continued. Please!!!! Pam screamed in desperation.

Jen slowly relaxed her grip.  “Do you always wear nice sexy sleeveless dresses like this?” Pam nodded yes, unable to speak as she could still only sob.  She never felt pain like this.  “I would advise you to change your wardrobe for a few weeks and cover up your pathetic arms” Jen continued, her voice asserting even more command and control over Pam.  “Unless you really like showing off huge bruises all over your fragile little muscles; I could continue with your forearms and deltoids.”  Jen challenged her with confidence, and then chuckled softly in condescendence. “No, I’ll cover them up” Pam sputtered meekly, in between loud dramatic sobs.  “In fact, keep them covered until I find them worthy” Jen ordered. She was enjoying her superiority over Pam.  “Their softness and weakness disgusts me.  Do you understand?”  Pam nodded yes, her head bowed as she continued to cry, tears flowing down like rain. “I didn’t hear you!” Jen boomed.  She was determined to own Pam, right here and now. Jen moved a hand under Pam's chin, lifting her head up so that their eyes could meet.  "look at me when I speak to you!"  Jen's deep powerful voice resonated with authority.  Her harsh glare invoked absolute command.  Pam felt her entire body shudder and tremble as she reacted in total fear. “Yes!” she cried out loudly, her voice then breaking back down into emotion packed sobs.  “A-anything y-you s-say Jen.”

Ranger1

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2014, 05:08:58 pm »
CH 13-2

Pam seemed different to Keith this morning. She seemed distant and preoccupied as she sipped at her coffee while sitting quietly at her desk.  “I love your new dress” Keith complimented, trying to keep a conversation going. “It looks especially beautiful on you.”  He admired.  Keith could not remember the last time that Pam had not dressed in a sleeveless top at the office.  Her loose dress sleeves went down to the middle of her forearms, entirely covering her biceps.  On the other hand, the dress was extremely low cut in both the front and back, showing off nearly all of her ripped pectoral muscles and her broad deltoids.  Keith admired the view, gazing at the beautiful ripped muscles and the juicy veins sweeping across her pecs and delts, and running up her forearms.   Pam broke away from her thoughts of Jen and looked Keith over before replying to him.  She marveled at how small cute he had become, and how attractive he appeared to her.  “Thanks Lil-One” Pam responded. “You look completely adorable today yourself!” Keith blushed, taken aback at Pam’s compliments and by the fact that she called him “Lil-One".

Pam stood up and walked to the side of her desk.  She bounced her pectorals sexily a few times, rippling the muscles and increasing their vascularity.   She smiled and winked at Keith as she sensually ran her fingers ever so slowly along her pumped up pectorals, tracing the thick luscious veins that protruded above the dense muscle bellies. “God” Keith gasped out loud.  He stared lustfully as Pam continued to flex her deeply muscled chest and lovingly fondle herself with her beautiful long slender fingers.  He found himself so attracted to her strong veiny hands, her long fingers and her perfectly manicured nails that shined deep purple; and the manner in which they so seductively worshipped her rippling chest.  Pam closed her eyes briefly and slowly licked her lips in pleasure; savoring a moment of pure ecstasy.  Her muscles felt so wonderfully hard and jaggedly cut to her touch.  Her veins felt like lithe snakes surging above her muscles and bulging powerfully within her skin.  "Feels so good." she admired to herself softly.  She smiled at Keith again, staring down at him confidently as she took a step towards him.  Keith blurted out again even louder, as his mind raced in arousal and his body trembled in excitement. “Oh my God Pam! You're so hot!”

“Come here my Lil-One and give me a nice kiss” Pam purred in her lovely sexy voice.  Her voice had gotten noticeably deeper that past year and Keith loved it.  Not nearly as deep and commanding as Jen’s voice, but still, it was much more powerful and sexy than most women.  Keith immediately stood up and walked slowly towards her; trembling timidly as he made his approach.  Pam was so tall for him now.  She stood 6’1” in her 5 inch heels while he was barely 5’8”.  He felt so nervous.  He felt like a little boy.  He raised himself up on his tip toes, as high as he could and craned his neck to kiss her.  “Oh you are such a Lil-One” Pam laughed lovingly. “But you’re just so sweet and cute!”  She tenderly stroked her fingers along his soft baby face, gently touching his cheeks, lips, nose, eyes and ears.  Keith shivered at the touch and inhaled and exhaled a deep trembling sigh, feeling immense pleasure.  Pam bowed her head down to meet Keith’s lips and began to kiss him.  They kissed softly and tenderly savoring each other’s touch.  Soon their tongues met and their kissing became more passionate and intense.  Pam hugged Keith softly and carefully; her arms still writhing in pain from the damage inflicted by Jen’s overpowering grip.  Keith returned the delicate hug, his small soft hands and fingers tenderly tracing and massaging the rippling muscles adorning Pam’s upper back. Keith continued his kisses down Pam’s neck, along her tapered trap muscle and onto her boulder-like shoulder cap.  He loved the size and hardness of her muscles, the multitude of raised veins, and the power and heat that radiated from her.  He relished his state of arousal and the pleasure he experienced as he indulged in his worship her tall muscular physique.  He felt Pam’s long strong finger massage along his head and glide through his silky hair, gently forcing his face into her pectoral muscle.  It felt so good, as his soft face and lips met her dense, hard rugged chest.  “Mmmmmmmmmmm” he moaned softly and dreamily as he began passionately licking and kissing her hard rippling chest muscles and the beautiful protruding veins that graced them. He needed more. Pushing down on her low cut dress with his mouth he was able to work his way to the bottom of her pectoral, exposing her hard nipple.  He sucked on her nipple and kissed along the iron hard lower ridge of her pectoral, while he brought his small hands over to simultaneously touch and feel her upper pectorals and shoulders.

He’s so soft and tender with his touch Pam realized, as she relaxed and enjoyed Keith's ministrations.  With her arms so painfully sore, Keith would the perfect solution while she healed.  Scott was just too strong, aggressive and rough for her while she was hurt.  She needed a change until she felt better, and Keith was definitely the answer.  “I would love you to pleasure me with your tongue now Lil-One” Pam softly ordered.  She was sweet yet firm in her request.  “Take my panties off, Lil-One and pleasure me now.” “Yes-sss Pam-mmm” Keith moaned slowly in anticipation, lowering himself to Pam’s waist.  “I’d love to.”

Ranger1

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2014, 02:14:29 am »

CH 13-3

Thoughts of frustration gnawed at Keith’s mind his entire drive home from the office.  One thing was certain; he did not feel guilty about his sexual encounter with Pam.  Jen had shown no interest in him lately and acted as if he was nothing but her servant.  He was her cook and house keeper, and it felt like nothing more.  He had felt good bringing Pam to orgasm.  It gave him a sense of accomplishment and he was proud that his tongue could still work so hard and do the job.  If Jen had no interest in him, at least Pam did. 

What did bother Keith a whole lot was that while his new medication and diet, and his intense workout schedule had definitely slowed down the diminishing effects on his body, they had not completely stopped it.  His feet were smaller, his hands were smaller and he had practically no facial or body hair growing back.  He was also quite certain that he had lost another half an inch in height.  Yes, he was sure of the accuracy his home measurements last night.  Jen had insisted they buy top end precision measuring equipment for their home.  There was no doubt of the accuracy.   He had measured and checked twice, before emailing the results to the doctor’s office.  He was five feet seven and a half inches tall, 140 pounds and his shoe size had dropped to size 8.  He had expected the medication to work right away like the last time, and now felt despair that his situation may be hopeless, despite the doctor’s increased optimism. Worst of all, his penis continued to shrink.  Once a real stud in that department he had shrunk to half his former size, and would now be considered small.   This had really devastated his self-esteem. He was now embarrassed while showering and changing at the gym and tried to keep himself covered up and from being seen.

As Keith got closer to home, he remembered Jen’s orders for tonight.  Jen was having Lori and Diane over for dinner and a joint muscle worshipping session.  Keith was to cook and serve dinner and then head straight to the gym for his work out.  He was then to clean the house when he returned home.

Lori and Diane were in the house when Keith arrived.  They both looked gorgeous in their beautiful sexy dresses.  They had definitely gone all out to make themselves look their very best for Jen.   Lori looked so cute and petite but with the toned muscles of a fitness model.  Diane was stunningly beautiful with her deep blue eyes, blonde hair, enchanting smile and her light to middle weight bodybuilder physique.  “Jen told us to wait in the house, she is running late.” they announced together.  “Jen also said that you should start dinner Keith, as she wanted it ready when she arrives.” Diane continued.  Keith made small talk for a few minutes, while taking in the breath taking beauty of the two women.  No wonder why Jen enjoys sessions with them he thought.  He then rushed to the kitchen to prepare and serve dinner.

Keith heard Jen opening the door as she arrived back home.  “Hi everyone!” her voice boomed with enthusiasm.  “Hi Jen!” the two women replied excitedly.  “Great to see you Jen!” Lori exclaimed.  “You’re looking awesome!  Diane praised.  “Are you almost ready with our dinner sweety?” Jen asked loudly, her husky voice booming and filling the house.  “About 10 minutes Jen” Keith replied.

Keith felt envious and jealous as he over-heard the women enjoying themselves while he finished up in the kitchen. “Oh my God, let me feel it!” He heard Lori scream out.  “YOOWWW!”  He heard her scream again “You’re arm’s GIGANTIC!” “PLEASE flex an arm for me too!” He heard Diane beg.  The excitement was filling the house, and Keith felt left out.  He could not believe the sight of them as he brought their dinner to the dining room.  It was synchronized muscle worship at its finest.  Lori and Diane each had their two hands lovingly grasped to one of Jen’s enormous biceps which she flexed up high.  Each of them owned and savored a mountainous biceps to themselves.  And they were each sucking on one of Jen’s bullet hard nipples, as she posed for them bare-chested showing off her deeply muscled and vascular pectorals.  Keith stared for a moment, lusting at Jen’s magnificent physique.  She was enormous and totally nude except for her skimpy red poser briefs.  She was beyond the physique of most heavy weight male bodybuilders, and these two beautiful women were completely infatuated with her.  Oh god, how he wished he could join in. 

“Dinner is served!” Keith squealed.  His mind alternating between intense arousal from the spectacular muscle worship session before his eyes and the deep hurt and resentment in realization that Jen preferred these women over him.  “Head to the gym now Lil-One!” Jen commanded. “And workout hard! I expect to see results!”

Offline topad9

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2014, 02:57:11 pm »
the anticipation is killing me

Ranger1

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2014, 05:35:45 pm »
CH 13-4

Keith

I concentrated on my workout, working hard and pushing myself to the limit.  I was highly motivated and so determined to put some muscle back on my body and to get stronger.  I tried my best to not allow the images of Jen, Lori and Diane creep back into my mind and distract me.  I kept telling myself to focus and to lift hard.

I found a bench near the mirrors and dumbbell racks and began my dumbbell curls.  With the mirrors close in front of me, I could inspect my form.  In the middle of my first set a guy walked by me, between the mirror and my bench blocking my view.  He seemed to briefly pause in front of me before continuing on.  Was he trying to annoy me or something?  He looked so familiar though.  Could that be Robbie Orlando?  He looked just like him. Why would Robbie be at a gym?

He walked by me again during the middle of my second set, this time pausing even longer in front of me, blocking my view while he seemed to take his time picking out his dumbbells.  Is this guy annoying or what, I muttered to myself, trying to still concentrate on my form.  My curiosity got the better of me and my eyes spied this guy.  This time as I was positive it was Robbie, as I had more time to check him out.  He wore the same nerdy glasses and displayed the same baby face, slender arms, and showed hardly any body hair.  “Yes it’s definitely the “little weasel!” I laughed to myself, thinking back to how much we picked on him during high school.  He’s definitely grown since high school I noticed, while continuing with my reps.  I remembered him as a diminutive 5’4” scrawny little runt, but he looked to be a couple of inches taller now.  What really puzzled me was that Robbie was wearing a bold muscle man’s t-shirt on his scrawny body. What could he possibly be thinking of, dressing like a bodybuilder? We all knew of him as a weak little nerd that we called “weasel.”  And from what I could see he still was a weasel, making a fool out of himself dressing like a muscle man.

After finishing my final set of curls, I got another set of dumbbells to start my next exercise. I stayed with my same bench near the mirror to continue to monitor my form close up.  I pushed myself through an awesome first set and really felt the burn.  My workout was going great; totally intense.   In the middle of my second set Robbie again walked right in front of me for the third time, blocking my view.  God he’s a fucking idiot I thought, why is he doing this? By now I was totally fed up with it. I focused my eyes on him and prepared to lash out and snap at the little weasel, but the sight of his arm completely floored me. 

My voice froze before I could utter a sound.   Instead of snapping at him and telling him off, I stared in astonishment.  His triceps muscles were dramatically flaring out from his otherwise slender arms.  The muscle was much too big compared to the rest of his arm, and utterly dominated it.  It was not a huge wide horseshoe, but the sharpness and definition of it was absolutely stunning.  It was a narrow muscle for sure but it was impossibly thick and protruding. It appeared to double the thickness of his arm!  How could a muscle expand so big from an arm so small?  How is this possible? I continued to stare at him in wonderment as I continued with my reps.  He put his dumbbells away and picked up heavier ones.  His left triceps came to my full view, close up, just inches from me as he pivoted from the dumbbell rack almost bumping into my bench.  “Fuck!” I whispered to myself. He’s got raised veins!  I was done with my set by now, but I continued on with more reps, mindlessly, to look busy, while studying Robbie’s left arm which was literally staring me in the face.

My eyes nearly popped from their sockets in shock and disbelief as I fixated on Robbie’s triceps. His sharply cut triceps ran down the length of his upper arm.  Starting wider as his shoulder and gradually narrowing to a ridged cord as it extended to his elbow. Three thick raised veins swept perpendicular to the muscle crossing over the middle portion of it.  The triceps muscle running lengthwise on the arm, complimented by the veins running width wise in the opposite direction made his arms look really defined, really muscular and really powerful.  Vascularity of this type is not common.  How strong is he?  The muscle man’s t-shirt is not a joke on him.  In fact it looks really fitting on him.  Fuck, am I jealous of this weasel? I broke my trance and briefly met his eyes.  Fuck! He had caught me staring at his muscles!  How long was I staring?  I felt my face flush bright red, as he stared down at me directly in the eyes.  God, I hope he doesn’t recognize me!  God, my face is burning up! His stare felt powerful to me, like his muscles.  Fuck, am I afraid of this weasel? I timidly looked down from him, my head and eyes lowering until pointing directly at the floor as I continued on with my set - even though I was at least 7 reps beyond my normal length; I had totally lost count.  I stared down at his feet, hoping that he would leave.  My arms were burning in pain but I could not end the set while he was still here.  I was embarrassed.  I was intimidated.  Please don’t say anything to me, I pleaded to myself.  He did not say a word, thank God, and he walked off a few seconds later to get back to his workout.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View