Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574439 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 05:27:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP  (Read 100258 times)

Ranger1

Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP
« on: November 21, 2013, 10:10:20 pm »
Lifes Changes
by Ranger1

Chapter 1.

Keith started the day more frustrated than usual.  Looking at himself in the mirror while shaving, he was not pleased with the image he faced.  Over the past couple of months he had lost over 15 pounds and he could not understand why.  He was working out at the club as often as he always had, yet for two months he had steadily grown weaker and was losing muscle and weight.   On top of this he was worried that he might have ED.  He understood his problems performing in bed with his wife Jen.  Jen had gained too much weight over the past several years and became overweight and flabby.  But he could understand why he was recently struggling with his co-worker Pam.  Pam was really hot and full of energy, athletic and muscly like a fitness model, or even a light weight bodybuilder.  She was a workout fanatic and seemed to improve her physique every week.  Keith had a one year affair going on with Pam and they had great times and great sex.  But recently he was having a harder time performing, as he would quickly lose stamina and tire.  Leaving the house that morning Keith decided that it was finally time to see a doctor.  There had to be something wrong with him.

Once he arrived at the office, Keith called his doctor’s office and got himself an appointment.  Luckily they had an opening in the afternoon.  The doctor’s visit proved to be disappointing.  His testosterone level was decreasing, but there was no apparent reason why.  Keith was scheduled for an appointment at a clinic the following week for further testing.

Keith decided to head to the club to work out, hoping it would energize him and clear his mind.  He was quite upset over the doctor’s findings and needed to get it off his mind.  Keith gave Pam a call and they decided to meet there.  Keith loved working out with Pam.  She was so strong and her energy level always motivated him to work harder.  After changing into his workout gear, Keith decided to weigh in.  His jaw dropped as he read the scale.  “Only 162 pounds with my sneakers on” he muttered to himself shocked at the continued loss of size.  At 6’1” tall he was starting to look skinny and even a bit weak.  He was far cry from his former proud and muscled physique of 180 pounds. 

Keith perked up a bit when Pam arrived.  They began a nice workout, rotating through a circuit of weight machines.  When they got to the bicep curling machines, Keith could not help but stare at Pam’s arms.  Her biceps bulged into baseball sized peaks as she strained with the weights.  Several veins popped on her forearms and a long thick vein erupted over her biceps.  All of a sudden Keith felt very self-conscious.   Pam’s arms looked much more muscular than his, and also looked like they might be bigger than his now.  Keith could not get this thought out of his mind.  As they finished their workout, his energy level diminished and the weights he was using were noticeably light. “I don’t know what diet you on Keith, but you really need to change it!” Pam chuckled.  “You’re losing too much weight, and getting a lot weaker.  You used to be twice as strong as me, now I’m getting pretty close to you she laughed.  While Pam meant no harm to Keith, she really struck a nerve.   He got very quiet.  He told her he needed to get right home and that he would see her tomorrow at the office.

Jen had dinner ready when Keith arrived at the house.  While she was cheerful and talkative, Keith was quiet and sullen.  He pretty much ignored Jen while they ate, and then left the table to watch TV.   Finally Keith just went up to his room to lie in bed.  Jen sensed his bad mood and followed him to bed, hoping to cheer him up.  She did her best to comfort him and fondle him, trying her best to arouse him.  She noticed his loss of muscle and how slender he was looking, and she herself was getting very concerned about him.  She asked him why he was dieting so much, and Keith snapped and lost his temper.  It’s you who need to diet, worry about yourself.  “You’ve gained over 30 pounds and look like a cow” How could you expect me to have sex with you?  Jen left the bed crying and went to the bathroom to clean up.  While in the bathroom she decided to weigh herself.  165 pounds, she thought in disgust.  How did I let myself go so bad?  That night she made a resolve to join a gym first thing in the morning.

Forum Saradas

s0ltan

Re: Lifes Changes
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 11:41:58 pm »
Great set up for a story. Can't wait to see where you go.

solitariodude

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 01:14:51 am »
Yeah, K for that and hope to see more!

Ranger1

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 04:01:33 am »
Keith nervously awaited the results from his most recent tests.  His doctor appeared pretty concerned.  We still don’t understand why, Keith, but your testosterone level has dropped despite the medication.  We have another drug we would like you to try.  Keith tried to be optimistic as the doctor wrote the prescription and explained the potential benefit.   Remember Keith, to eat 6 times a day and to continue to exercise. I’m eating more than I ever had and I’m working out 5 times a week, yet I’m down to 155 pounds he sighed. There was little his doctor could say to comfort him.

Jen finished her workout at the gym feeling amazingly energized.  She was proud of the fact that she was working out 5 times a week and that she had lost 8 pounds in just two months. To top that, she felt much firmer and felt much stronger.  She was beginning to feel much better about herself.  With her new found confidence she headed to the front desk and signed up for a personnel trainer.  It’s time to get more serious she thought, as she waited for the manager to meet with her.  “Hi Jen, I’m Rick, what type of trainer are you looking for?  What are your goals?  “I’ve been losing weight and getting pretty strong on my own, she replied, but I’d like to intensify my workout and push myself more using free weights.  Plus learn to diet better”  “Sounds great, I’ll line you up with Jeff.   When would you like to start?” “Tomorrow will be great, I’m ready!”  “Sounds good, I’ll have Jeff call you later today and get you scheduled.”    Jen left the interview both nervous and excited.   Tomorrow she would be ready to take her training to the next level!

Leaving the doctor’s office, Keith decided to give Pam a call.  Their relationship had really diminished over the past months, and she was rarely seeing him anymore.  He was no longer the muscled hunk that swept her off her feet, and his performance in bed was continuing to decline.  Luckily Pam was willing to see him that night.  Keith met her for dinner, and after a nice meal and a few drinks they headed to Pam’s place.   While strange to Keith, he had found himself growing more and more attracted to Pam’s arms.  He had always found her buff muscles cute and sexy, especially with all the cuts and veins as she stayed so lean and in such great shape all the time.   However, since he had been losing weight, muscle and strength, her muscles now looked so much more powerful and superior to him.  While still measuring 11 inches, her biceps seemed much bigger to him.  They looked bigger and stronger than his thin arms. He recently measured his own biceps at over 12 inches, but hers just looked so much bigger and better.  While flirting he became more and more aroused by the thought of her muscles, and began fondling her biceps with his hands.  He ran his fingers along her thick veins, and pressed against the muscle to feel its hardness.  Keith felt scared and confused as he had never flirted or had foreplay this way, but he just could not stop himself.  Maybe he was missing the muscles that he had lost?  The hardness of her muscles and the thickness of her veins kept him in a state lust and his hands continued to lovingly grope over her biceps and forearms.  Taking this cue, Pam flexed and pumped her biceps hard while he felt and gripped and she playfully teased “well I bet you wish you had guns like mine, don’t you Keith?”  Keith could only manage a soft moan as he remained captivated by her bulging biceps.  Pam, sensing her superiority, spoke to him again.  “Hey Keith, I think I’m stronger than you now.  Let’s arm wrestle to prove it!” 
They lied on the floor and put their arms into potion.  Keith’s arm was much longer which gave him an advantage.  They locked hands and started the contest.  For over two minutes they were locked in a standoff with neither side having an advantage.   Keith could see several veins pumped along Pam’s arm, over ridges of muscles in her forearm.  She looks so much stronger than I do, he thought, she seemed to pulsate with power.   He began to fear that he could not win, and began to feel very embarrassed that he may lose.   He tried to use the leverage of his longer arm, positioning it to try to get an advantage; he then pushing even harder in a burst.  But he could not move her.  After another minute Keith began to tire and his arm started to ache.  He started to give ground.  The power of Pam’s arm was beginning to push him down.  He was sweating profusely and his arm was burning painfully as Pam had him pushed halfway to the floor.  He noticed her bulging bicep looking like a rock, and her veins popping out to the max and her face cool with a knowing smile, while in contrast his arm looked frail and was shaking in exhaustion, his face flushed red and his body trembling.  Within seconds she pinned him down.  “I knew it! “ she boasted.   “I’m stronger than you now!”  She kneeled up and flexed her biceps in triumph, looking down at him.  He bowed his head in defeat and embarrassment. 

For the first time in their affair, Keith had sex lying on his back on the bottom.  He was more aroused than he had been in a long time as he experienced a whole new side of himself that he never knew.  With Pam above him and using her arms to hold her weight, Keith found himself feeling her arms as they strained and bulged from her exertion.  He started with her forearms feeling the steely ridges and thick veins.  He then moved to her triceps which flared out in bold relief.  He marveled at their definitions and hardness.  He began to change the position of his hand and fingers so that he could also press and feel her biceps.   He felt himself get bigger and harder within her as she continued to ride him hard and control the pace.  Next he moved his hands up to her shoulders massaging her delts and traps.   His arousal was sensational has he felt her hardness, traced her veins and thought about her strength and power.  Looking up, he noticed the striation in the middle between her pecs.  The pushup position seemed to really have her pecs bulging.  Instinctively he moved his hands there, tracing her cleavage and cupping her pecs.  From there, he fondled her breasts and nipples to please her, until she reached orgasm.  He then moved his hands back to her biceps and squeezed them hard, as he quickly and intensely climaxed.

solitariodude

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 03:26:38 pm »
Thanks and k for the next installment. I can see where this one might go, but I'll just have to wait and see ;)

Ranger1

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 08:48:29 pm »
Chapter 3:
2 months later…
“Two more reps Jen, push it, you can do it!”  Jeff urged Jen on, truly impressed at how hard she worked and the gains she was making. “Nice job Jen, let’s get your monthly weigh in and will get you out of here.”  “159 pounds.”  “I gained another pound?” Jen asked quizzically.  Jeff was equally puzzled. “It does seem odd, given your dieting and all you’re exercising, but then again you are adding muscle too”  “You have lost two more inches in your waist; go by the inches, not the pounds!”  Jen left happy but confused, she was curious has to how things would go at her doctor’s appointment this week.  She expected to have lost more weight.
“Well Keith, you seem to be stabilizing with this medication” Doctor Williams explained.   You’re weight has stabilized at 154 pounds, and your levels have not worsened.  Please stay on the medication, keep up with your workouts and diet and you should be fine.   Keith was relived but not at all happy.  154 pounds fully clothed is not fine he muttered to himself, I used to be 185 stripped naked.  I have to work out constantly just to maintain being skinny and weak!  Keith left the doctor’s office and returned to work frustrated and brooding.

“Hey Keith, good to see you back in the office” remarked Pam.  Don’t forget you have a report due by close of business today that you need to deliver to me.  “I know Pam, I’m on it, and I’ll have it done”.  Work was becoming increasingly stressful for Keith.  Pam had broken off with him, which alone made things difficult.  But she also was promoted and had become Keith’s supervisor. She was turning out to be a real slave driver.  “How did the doctor’s appointment go for you?  Pam gripped Keith’s upper arm as she asked.  “”It went better than it could have I guess, the medicine has kept be stable, at least I’m not getting worse” he replied.  “Well that’s fantastic news!” Pam squeezed Keith’ bicep harder as she spoke, noticing that despite the good news, it did feel smaller and softer than she last remembered.   Keith, could not help wincing as Pam’s grip was really hurting him, as much as he tried to hide it a soft whine escaped him.  He looked up to Pam, with a look that was begging her to release the grip.  Pam looked down at him, fully aware of the fear in his eyes, “Did I tell you Keith that my biceps have peaked to over 11 ½ inches now?”  “My PT was so proud of me!” “That’s great Pam, Keith stammered”, trembling now due to the pain of Pam’s grip.  He continued looking up at her, taking in her 5’8 140 pound frame, realizing he was indeed really afraid of her.  Her bare arms, ripped and veiny were so intimidating.  He was still bigger than her, and felt that he could take her in a real fight he reasoned to himself; so why was he feeling so scared?  Then he thought back to arm wrestling her, and the fear intensified. Finally, Keith softly whispered hoping no one would hear “Pam you’re really hurting me, please let go.”  “Oh silly me!” Pam laughed,  “I guess sometimes I’m not aware of my own strength”.  “Don’t forget Keith, do not leave tonight before delivering the report to my office.”  Keith nodded silently and bowed his head, thankful that Pam finally released her grip. 

“No weight loss again this month Jen?” Doctor Hall asked while reading the nurses report. “How is your diet going?”   “My diet is going really well Lori, I’m sticking to it, I have lost a lot of inches, all in the right places” Jen answered proudly.  “Well why don’t you strip down and we’ll have look”.  Doctor Hall returned in 5 minutes, and as she walked inside Jen thought for sure she saw her jaw drop in surprise.  “Well Jen, you certainly have lost a lot of your fat, and it seems you have replaced it with muscle.” "I have" replied Jen.  “My trainer is amazed at how fast I’m gaining muscle and strength!”  “He jokes to me if he didn’t know better he would think I’m using steroids!”  Doctor Hall thought about that a moment has she first probed Jen’s arms, then moving to her shoulders and her chest.  Jen felt that Lori was lingering on her shoulders and chest; she had never remembered the doctor feeling her this way before.  Instinctively, Jen flexed her newly built muscles under the doctor’s touch.  Lori let out a soft gasp, before regaining her composure.  “Jen, can you stay for an extra couple of hours?  There are some test’s I’d like to perform.”

“Well Jen, thanks for staying. Our tests confirm that your testosterone levels are rising.  While it has certainly help with you muscle and strength gains, there are some side effects that you must be aware of.  We do have medications that can help.”  Lori provided Jen with literature to read regarding her conditions and the various treatment options. “Please make an appointment to see me next week and we can decide on your options.”  Driving home, Jen thought about her options and decided she would not tell Keith about her condition.  He seemed to have enough troubles of his own lately.

At 8:00pm Keith finished his report, and delivered to Pam’s office.  He noticed he was the last person left, as it was well after the normal 5:30pm work day.  Well, it’s too late to go to the gym now, he lamented to himself.  I’m beat, may as well just head home.
Keith returned home, warmed up his dinner and sat at the kitchen table to eat.  Jen sat down to join him and ask about his day.  Keith looked at Jens cute face, and her wavy, slightly curly long dark hair that rested just below her shoulders.  He marveled for a bit at how much better she was looking, and felt bad that he had ever cheated.  He also noticed that she seemed bigger in the shoulders then he remembered, even though she had clearly lost a lot of the fat that she had put on.   Keith went on about his long stressful day.  First explaining how is doctor’s appointment went, and then about his late night at the office.  Keith was shocked at Jen’s response.  Rather than her typical compassion and empathy for him, she appeared angered.  “Well you missed your workout and you missed your dinner with me!”  Jen’s voice had an edge to it and Keith felt a bit intimidated.  He slumped in his chair a bit, reacting to his shock of her response. “I’m doing hours of cooking for us so we diet properly, you need to be here at 6:00pm every night for dinner with me. “  “And you are to not miss any more workouts, do you understand?”  Keith nodded silently.  “Otherwise you are going to wither away to nothing!”  At this point Jen rose from her chair, and was clearly irritated.  Jen was over 5’10 barefoot, and with her now solid physique she looked imposing.  Looking down at Keith she asked him forcefully “Do you understand, Keith? Answer me!”  Keith slouched a little more in reaction, and spoke softly. ”Yes Jen I understand”.  At that point Jen moved right over him, clutching the back of his chair at both sides. “From now on you are home at 6:00pm, then to the gym after dinner.  Then if you still have work at the office, you return there.”  Keith noticed a thick vein that had popped on the back of each of her forearms, as Jen clutched the chair.   When did she get veins like that he thought to himself, she looks strong …  “Am I clear Keith?”  While Keith was feeling angry and the need to take charge of the argument, he was just too overwhelmed to speak back.  Keith nodded meekly, “yes Jen.” His eyes shifting between her angered face and her rugged looking forearms.

Keith excused himself and went to bed exhausted.  He felt totally confused and shell shocked. Jen was looking so much leaner and so hot again, his sexual interest and desire was definitely retuning. But he had always been the boss of the relationship since day one.  How could Jen speak to him this way?  She sounded so forceful, like Pam at work.  Then he thought back to how wide and thick her shoulders were looking and the thick veins appearing on her forearms.  How strong was she getting from her workouts?  With those thoughts, Keith fell to sleep.

Ranger1

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 10:09:29 pm »
Chapter 4
2 months later …

“Would you like to try 135 pounds today Jen?”, Jeff enthusiastically suggested.   “Definitely” Jen replied without hesitation, “I’m feeling really strong today!”  They loaded the 45 pound plates on the Olympic bar.  Jen felt really impressed, she was using the Olympic bar and the big plates now, just like the serious guys at the gym.  Jen steadied herself on the bench.  “OK Jen, you did 10 reps with 125 pounds last time, let’s go for at least 7 good reps.” Jen gripped the bar and balanced it.  Using good form she slowly lowered it to her chest, and then began to push it up.  I’m feeling so strong she thought to herself, this doesn’t feel any heavier than 125 did.  With good form, Jen finished the 10 reps needing no help from Jeff.  “The last two reps were tough, other than that it felt no different than 125” Jen bragged” I think I should do my next two sets with 145”  “You’re amazing Jen, I’ve never seen anyone get so strong so fast.” Jen continued to amaze Jeff, making 9 good reps with 145 pounds on her second set and then 7 good reps with her third.

“Please take your shoes off Keith.” “6 foot and ¾ inches; does that sound right?”, asked the nurse.  “At least my height is not changing” joked Keith.  “154 pounds; Doctor Williams will be happy Keith, you’ve maintained your weight again.” “Have you thought about running 10Ks or half marathons?” “You have a perfect build for that now” “Follow me, to Doctor William’s office”

“Please take your sneakers off Jen.” “5’10 and ½ inches”  “Wow, 164 pounds “exclaimed the surprised nurse”  “I mean, I’m sorry, you really don’t look so heavy.” Jen looked over to the nurse, and noticed that her eyes were checking her out, up and down her body, and then up again, staring at her shoulders and arms.  Jen was wearing a sleeveless top that revealed her traps shoulders as well as her arms.  “My workouts are making a big difference” Jen explained proudly,   tensing her arms and shoulders to make her point.  Jen was by no means looking like a bodybuilder, but her muscles definitely flared out like a well-conditioned athlete, thick triceps flared out the sides of her arms and beefy deltoid muscle capped her wide shoulders.  The nurse continued to stare a few minutes, her expression changing to a look of awe.  Finally, she took hold of herself and blushing in embarrassment “Let’s get you to Doctor Hill’s office.”

“Have you noticed any of the side effects we discussed Jen?”  Doctor Hill’s facial expression could not hide her concern.  She was worried about Jen’s decision to deny the recommended medication and to remain natural.   “Other than how strong and muscled I’m getting? “ Jen smiled and flexed her right arm, watching it bulge an inch thicker as she tensed it, showing off a long lean biceps muscle.  “No I feel fantastic, I really do” Jen continued with her flex, noticing a couple of veins that popped on her beefy forearm.  “I have to admit you put my husband to shame in the muscles department” laughed the doctor, while unable to break her stare from Jen’s flexed arm.  “Lie down on your back for me please Jen”   Jen relaxed as Doctor Hill began to probe her arms, again, with the doctor lingering on the muscles within her forearm, her triceps and her biceps.  Jen was learning how to keep the doctor lingering longer; just by flexing her muscles harder in the areas Lori would touch. She loved Lori’s touch but even more so, Jen loved the control she was able to assert over her just by flexing her muscles.  Jen began to day dream of what it would be like to control Lori to the point to where she was totally lusting for her body.  Somewhat in a trance, Jen did not notice that Lori began to breath heavier as she moved to her shoulders and then releasing an involuntary a very soft but long moan as she probed her pecs.  “You’re as healthy as an elite athlete! “beamed the doctor, clearly in awe .  She could not resist one last squeeze of Jen’s arm as she spoke.  “Please continue to closely watch for side effects, and call me right away if you notice any”

Keith left the office, after yet another long night.  Looking at his cell phone, it was 10:40pm.  It seemed to be typical now that he would not leave until after 10:00pm each work night.  No matter how hard or fast he worked, Pam would just delegate more for him to do.  On the other hand he had to admit that Jen’s plan, while restrictive, was definitely helping him maintain his condition.  They ate a big nutritious breakfast together each morning, and then Keith would leave for a full day at the office eating two protein rich meals during his breaks, then a healthy and generous dinner with Jen at 6:00pm.  After dinner it was straight to the gym for his nightly workout and back to work to finish his assignments for Pam.  As angry as he was about Jen asserting such control over him two months ago, there was no doubt that she was right and that this was helping him.  As he drove home, Keith felt disappointment knowing that Jen would be asleep by the time he arrived back at the house. Jen was looking really hot and sexy; amazingly lean and muscled.  She had lost every inch of fat she had put on.  He noticed that she was actually beginning to show traces of a four pack.  Her muscles were really getting big and thick ….  Keith felt himself getting hard at the thought …. 

Keith ain't the only one getting hard  :funny:

Ranger1

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 11:22:44 pm »
Chapter 5

2 months later …

“Oh my god Jen, you’re up to 172 pounds, and you look like your all muscle!”  “I should have you train me!”  Nurse Jones was young, 24 years old, and just a year out of nursing school.  She had seen Jen transform over the past year from out of shape and over weight to the astonishing physique resembling an off-season heavy weight female bodybuilder.  Today seeing Jen‘s body so wonderfully exposed within the wife beater and the gym shorts she sported, was a sight to behold.  Her neck was thick with tendons visibly pronounce with beefy traps connecting at each side.  The traps flowed into wide thick shoulders, capped with what seemed like inches of muscles which made her deltoids look like boulders.   He shoulders met with dense pectoral muscles that appeared iron plated, with a deep crevice in the middle providing clear separation.  A thick blue puffy vein flowed from each shoulder cap down the entire length of her bicep.  Her arms were thick and muscled, with the mass of her biceps and triceps evident and imposing, even while she was not flexing.  Nurse Jones marveled at Jen’s impossibly thick and meaty forearms.  Oh my god, she thought to herself, no woman can have forearms so thick and muscular; and all those thick veins all over!  Looking down, the nurse could see that Jen possessed big strong muscular thighs, but unfortunately the shorts blocked most of the view.  Finally looking all the way down she found Jen’s rugged calves, great big muscle bellies that she could make out, even looking at the front  of her legs. Each leg sported a long thick vein starting from her foot all the way up to her thigh.

Nurse Jones had always kept herself in great shape being a high school and college athlete, and kept her fitness while working,  making it a point to run and work out at the gym.  She was cute with blue eyes and blond hair, and a very lean and athletic build on her curvy 5’7 and 135 frame.  Being so attractive and fit along with a bubbly and outgoing personality she had more than her share of dates ad affairs with both guys and girls.  But she could not remember ever having experienced the level of infatuation and desire she was feeling right now for Jen.  There was something animalistic and magnetic in Jen’s appearance and demeanor that had the nurse totally drawn to her.  Jen looked down at the pretty nurse, noticing both awe and lust in her eyes.  She had caught Nurse Jones scanning and admiring her body from top to bottom. Jen had become very used to this reaction and behavior from people the past few months, and could spot it and read it pretty adeptly now.  Jen made eye contact with nurse and smiled at her warmly and invitingly.  Nurse Jones met Jen’s eye contact, reluctantly ending her fixation on Jen’s muscles, but feeling as if she was melting before her as shivers ran throughout her body. Jen coyly decided that she would yawn, as means of putting on a brief and non- conspicuous muscle show for the admiring nurse.  Jen feinted the yawn, rising up her arms and flexing her biceps as she stretched.  ”I’m thinking of starting my own PT business if you’re interested”, Jen flexed he biceps a little harder while making the proposition.   Nurse Jones let out a long gasp that obviously escaped her, as she watched Jens arms erupt into baseball size biceps that looked to be etched in granite.  She nervously looked around making sure nobody was nearby to witness, and then returned to savor the view of Jen’s incredible arms for another few seconds. “I would love to train with you” the nurse replied, unable to control the trembling and excitement in her voice. As they exchanged phone numbers, they were interrupted by Doctor Hill. “Jen, could you please come to my office now?”

“Yes Lori, I have noticed a few side effects, but I am still firm in my decision to remain natural.  I do not want to be treated with drugs.”  “Did I tell you that I’m benching 195 for reps now, and I’m getting stronger every week! I want to get stronger!”  “No, I have not told Keith about my condition, so we have not discussed it.”   Doctor Hill felt frustrated by Jen’s stubbornness and lack of concern of the increasing level and side effects of her condition.  She had made her recommendation for Jen to begin treatment, but Jen would not even consider it.   She felt so attracted to Jen that it made her feel completely torn.  Professionally she knew that treatment was the best choice for Jen, but emotionally she was in love with Jen’s muscular body that had become so massive, so hard and so strong.  And some of the side effects had the doctor craving Jen even more. “Has Keith noticed the changes in your voice Jen?”  “Yes, I’m sure he has, although he has not discussed it” “You have noticed it, haven’t you Lori” The doctor hesitated a moment, taking notice that Jen only referred to her as Lori now, and no longer Doctor Hill. “Actually Jen, I have …” The doctor began to stutter in nervousness “your v_voice   s_ sounds a l_little deeper now ….”  “b_but it sounds b_better I mean ..”  The doctor was blushing and looking down to the floor as she continued … “ I mean you s_sound so c_commanding and authoritative ….” “Oh god Jen, it makes you sound so p_powerful to go along with that powerful ph_physique ..” The doctor grasped the bed with both hands to steady herself.  She slowly raised her eyes to look at Jen again.  Jen noticed the doctor was noticeably shaking in her nervousness.  The doctor released a long sigh and then looked to Jen as if pleading “Jen, oh god Jen, be_being near you …  s_so close to you …   s_so overpowering … I f_feel like I’m the patient …..”Jen got off the bed, and stood up next to the doctor.  She realized she had at least  5 inches over Lori, as she looked down on her petite figure.  She moved toward Lori and embraced her in a strong hug.  The doctor immediately and instinctively clung to her, burying her face against Jen’s iron clad pecs. “You’re trembling Lori, are you ok?”  “I th_think so Jen, but p_please hold me” Jen hugged tighter causing a long moan to escape the doctor  “mmmm Jen , mmmmm, soooo strong”  Jen felt the doctor kissing on her pecs, and probing her back muscles with her fingers, as she continued to hug her tight.  As the doctor finally seemed to settle down, Jen spoke again.  “You have not checked my muscles out this visit Lori.  I know you love them.  I know you want to feel them.  Admit it to me”  “Yes Jen, I love your muscular body so very much, may I touch your muscles please?  Would you please lie on the bed for me, and let me check you out?  “Lori, go and lock the door and remove your clothing for me”  “Yes Jen”

Keith thought he heard a noise in the office.  Who would be here this late he wondered.  Its 10:30pm, no else is ever here this late.  Keith looked around and suddenly saw Pam walking toward him.   As usual she was scantily clad, showing off her lean and muscled bodybuilder body.  “Keith, could you please come to my office for a moment, I have something for you”  “Um, could we please meet tomorrow morning Pam, it’s late and I really want to get home. “Jen insists that I get at least 7 hours sleep each night to keep me healthy”. “Stop whining Keith, what are you a little boy now?”  Pam could not suppress a laugh as she chastised him.  “By the way Keith, look at this baby”  It’s over 12 inches peaked now”  Pam flexed as she spoke, and Keith’s jaw dropped as he watch a mountain shaped bicep of extreme definition rise in front of his eyes.    The muscle gnarled to an angry looking peak of frightful power.  Bold thick veins ran along it’s length, with smaller veins crisscrossing up and down.  Keith felt himself grow immediately hard,  as he fought off the urge to extend his hands and touch what he felt must be a harder than steel muscle.  His arousal was taking control of him, but yet he felt so guilty.  He could not cheat on Jen.   He sat there frozen, unable to move or speak.   “Over 12 inches Keith, bigger than yours now isn’t it?” Pam pumped and flexed again, closer to his face this time.   Keith shuddered at the sight.  It was bigger than his.  It also had better shape and definition than he ever had or could ever dream of having.  And it looked denser and harder than he ever achieved at his best.  “Can you tell that I gained 10 pounds Keith?  I’m 150 pounds now.  I bet you can tell.  It’s all 100% pure muscle in all the right places!”  “I’m twice as strong now Keith as when I beat you in arm wrestling.  Imagine what I could do to you now!” Pam flexed even harder to emphasize her point.  “Holy God” he gasped, gawking open mouthed at her impossible muscularity.  Her peak seemed to grow a little more and sharpen at the peak.  Her veins surged with fury to fuel her flex.  The long vein covering the length of the top her biceps was as thick as rope, working its way up to her shoulder, and now extending itself to sweep across her pectoral.  An equally thick rope like vein extended under the length of her bicep into her armpit.  The crisscrossing veins seemed to double in both quantity and in thickness from one end of the biceps to the other.  Keith shuddered again thinking about how insanely strong Pam had become and that how impossibly hard her muscles must be now.  His thoughts of Jen extinguished as he was lost in moment of extreme arousal.  Not only was he harder than he could ever remember being in life, but he felt like it pulsating on its own, almost kike he was having sex.   “Jesus Pam” he gasped again.  “This is impossible”

“Let’s go Keith. To my office.  I mean now!”  Keith obediently jumped to his feet and followed Pam to her office. I have two rewards for you Keith.  “Thanks to your hard work I received a $25,000 bonus this quarter and I’m on a short list for another promotion.”   “Here is a $5,000 bonus for your effort.”  “Thank you Keith”.  Keith felt really good about the recognition.  “Thanks a lot Pam!”  “I’ll continue to work hard for you!” 

“Now here is you’re extra reward Keith” Pam walked up to Keith and again flexed her bicep, using every ounce of her strength to flex it extra hard.  Keith watched it explode and burst to life again, as a true masterpiece.  He felt himself immediately hardening with it, and again pulsating in arousal.  Pam looked down at Keith’s trousers noticing the huge pop tent along with large wet spot that was oozing and increasing in size.  “I see you like what you see Keith!”  Pam smiled and nodded at his erection while squeezing her fist and flexing as hard as she could.  “Go ahead and touch it Keith.  This is your special reward.”  Keith desperately reached out with both hands to grasp at her muscle.  With one hand he wrapped around her bicep, pressing his fingers into her peak as hard as he could.  With his other hand, he cupped her shoulder and then traced the thick vein that extended across her pectoral.  Keith squeezed her bicep with all his might, grunting in exertion, but there was no give at all.  “You really are this hard!” he cried out.  “You really are harder than steel!”  “Oh my god he cried, while tracing and pressing along her pectoral;  there are four thick veins sweeping your pec now Pam! “They just keep on emerging!” Pam then relaxed and flexed again, and Keith felt the mountain of warm steel grow within his hand.  He felt his fingers spread apart, yielding to her impossible power and hardness.  Keith heard a long drawn out sigh escape him, and noticed that he was now thrusting back in forth, due to the pulsations within his erection, as if he was having sex.   Keith then grasped Pam’s bicep with both hands.  One at the top, one at the bottom, and squeezed with all the strength of both arms and hands.  Ggrrrr he groaned and grunted loudly, giving it all he had; but again no give at all.  Taking the cue, Pam relaxed and flexed again.  Pam’s bicep was now harder than steel and hot to the touch, as it grew to 12 ½ inches and spread Keith’s hands apart with ease, and slightly burning his fingers.  Keith was mortified as he heard an even louder and longer involuntary girlish sounding sigh escape him.  He moved his head lower and began kissing and sucking the sea of thick veins along Pam’s forearm.   Lost in lust, Keith felt Pam’s hand fumbling around his zipper.  Shortly after she felt her hand take hold of him, with a strong firm grip.  “My God Keith, you’re as hard as steel rod, burning hot and pulsating and throbbing like nothing I’ve ever felt”   Keith could only moan at her touch.  Keith moved his mouth to Pam’s bicep, keeping his left hand there as well, while moving his right to her shoulder and pectoral.  Pam kept her grip, feeling the amazing pulsation within it.   Then she felt him climax.  Keith cried out loudly as he came….

alzef

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 09:35:42 pm »
I'm a big fan of the outta-shape girl getting massive and revelling in her power.  Loving what you're doing with Jen.

Ranger1

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2013, 05:48:34 pm »
Chapter 6
2 months later …

Jen felt great at the gym this morning.  She was a regular now and had the respect and admiration of the jocks, the power lifters and the bodybuilders that frequented the place.  She loved looking into the big mirrors and admiring her physique, and was no longer embarrassed in the slightest to do so.   In fact, Jen had to admit that she was actually vain now; not only did she love admiring herself, but she loved flaunting and drawing the attention of others.  She was, without a doubt, the biggest, most muscular and strongest woman that worked out there and was bigger and more muscular than most of the guys now - even many of the regulars.  Jen stood close to the mirror taking in a good view of her body while she stretched out, waiting for Jeff.  God did she look big and muscled, and so very strong.  5’11 180 pounds she thought to herself… and all muscle … I never would have dreamed that I could develop such a physique.  She looked powerful and she felt powerful.  She wanted Jeff to push her extra hard today; it was chest and shoulder day and she wanted to hit a new max with both the bench press and the military press.

Jeff walked into the workout area and spotted Jen immediately.  As usual, his heart began to pant rapidly and his mind raced with excitement.  For the past couple of weeks, he had stopped trying to hide his feelings for Jen, and just let it all out.  “You are really looking awesome Jen!”, Jeff beamed. “Every time I see you, you’re bigger than before!”  Jeff could not help continuing to stare at her in awe, as she finished her stretches.  The thickness and fullness of her muscles were amazing, and her vascularity was astonishing.  “I wish I had your genetics Jen.  I’d kill for a body like yours” he exclaimed.  Jen was ready for business.  “Push me really hard today Jeff, I want to go for a new max, starting with the bench press”.

Jen and Jeff loaded the barbell to start with 155.  Jen did a light warm up set of 10 reps, to further loosen up and get her muscles warmed.  She really felt strong today.  Next they increased the weight to 185.  Again Jen did a set of 10 reps.   This time feeling a good burn and getting a good pump.   “I feel strong today Jeff, let’s get some serious weight on here!” They added a 10 pound plate on each side to raise the weight to 205.  Jen had previously strained out 5 reps at this weight, really struggling with the 4th and 5th reps.   Jen concentrated under the bar, getting a good grip and balancing the weight.  Jeff could see and feel her intensity.  “Work hard now Jen, let’s get 7 good reps this time”   Jen proceeded with excellent form through 7 reps, and still felt she could go on.  She grunted softly as she pushed up the 8th rep, her face flushed red with exertion.  Jeff took notice of how hard Jen was working; her skin was glistening with sweat and thick veins had popped up and down along her arms and over her shoulders.  Jeff marveled at her muscle and the power and energy she possessed.  Breathing deeply Jen grunted even louder as she obviously strained, but successfully pushed the weight up for her 9th rep.  “Go for 10 Jen” Jeff yelled.  At this point some of the guys in the area began to watch on.  Jen pushed with all her might, screaming out a grunt and with shaking arms she struggled for a second, her face grimaced and she screamed out a second grunt as and pushed up the 10th rep.  “Awesome Jen!”, Jeff beamed.  A few of the guys also cheered her on.  “Amazing Jen!, she heard from one of the nearby men.”  “Way to go Jen!”, she heard from another.

“I want to go for 225 now Jeff”.  That was my max last week “ Jeff remembered the intense effort it took for Jen to push out the 1 rep at this weight.  Jen felt confident, as she settled herself on the bench.  Her arms, shoulders and chest felt fatigued from the last set, but she felt that she still had one good set left in her.  She rested for a minute, after they loaded the bar, and then felt ready to go.  As she lied on the bench, Jeff could not help but notice that Jen’s arms and shoulders were still pumped and filled with thick veins popping from her skin.  God she looked powerful.  Jen gripped the bar, and took in a deep breath in has she lowered the bar to her chest.  Then a heavy exhale as she began to raise it back up.  I can do this she thought; my muscles are pumped and strong!  Up went the bar, with surprising ease.  She continued through her second and third reps in similar good form, with breathing and grunting getting heavier but no signs of tiring.  Jeff, staring down at Jen, noticed a thick vein now extended from each of her deltoids, sweeping across each of her insanely thick and pumped pectoral muscles. God she looks so strong, Jeff thought to himself.   At the fifth rep, she felt her muscles tiring and burning.  Red in the face and sweating more profusely, Jen ignored the pain and intensified her effort.  Even redder in the face with veins protruding along her temples, with a loud animal-like grunting exhale she managed to push it up.  Jeff thought she was wiped at this point, and was concerned when Jen lowered the weight to go for a 6th.  He moved his hands to the bar; thinking for sure she would need his help.  Jeff was amazed as she slowly began to raise the bar on her own.  Jen had never felt such burning pain during a lift and knew she had very little energy left, but she needed to do one more! Her face was beet red and intensely strained, and her body was soaking wet with sweat.  Jeff could never remember seeing so many veins popping over her body, or her face looking so contorted and so fierce with determination.  Her arms, torso and legs all visibly shook with the struggle but the bar slowly but surely kept moving up!  With a deep booming grunt that called the entire gym to her attention, Jen pushed the bar the rest of the way up!  Her body shook severely and she panted loudly for a minute or two as Jen rested on the bench, listening to Jeff and a few of the serious lifters praise her over and over.  As she caught her breath and felt the burning pain subside, Jen lurched from the bench like a wild animal, ecstatic over what she had accomplished.  GRRRRR !!! she roared as she struck a most muscular pose at the mirror.  Yeahh!!! she shouted as she watched her traps, shoulders, pectorals and arms explode, veins popping fiercely as she flexed.   “Look at my pecs!” she roared.  “I’ve got veins popping out of them now” she cried out in delight.  Jeff could only stare at the mind blowing display, open mouthed, in a combination of awe, envy and lust.  He swore that her pectorals had to be at least 2 inches thick; he had never such incredibly thick veins sweeping them or such a deeply etched crevice in the middle.  He felt himself harden, and unable to break his stare, he was drawn to her like a magnet.  He stepped towards her feeling an insatiable need to feel her power.  He grasped her shoulders with each of his hands.  Then running his hands up and down her arms, he blurted “” Your amazing Jen”. “At this rate you be lifting more than me in another month!”

Keith woke up early Saturday morning noticing it was only 6:30am.  Not wanting to wake Jen, he slipped quietly to the bathroom to take a shower. While the warm water relaxed him, his mind began to wander thinking of Jen’s astonishing transformation.  He wanted so badly to have her back again, to be lovers like they used to be.  He felt sick over his affair with Pam and his cheating on Jen, and knew he needed to prove himself worthy again of Jen’s love and attention.  This need he felt was burning deep and heavy inside him.

Keith was brushing his teeth when he saw the imposing physique step up behind him.  Looking into the mirror, Keith gasped at the reflection he saw.  Jen had developed an extreme hour glass figure that would make top bodybuilders proud.  While leaner than Keith at the waist, her lats spread out like wings up to her impossibly broad shoulders.  God, she must be at least 6 inches wider than me at the shoulders, Keith shuddered at the thought.  Jen stepped up against Keith, her weight forcing him to bend forward, enveloped by her body.  Jen extended her arms past Keith’s sides, clutching the sink counter with each of her hands.  She gripped the counter hard, tensing her arms, and pressing in against Keith from both sides.  Keith felt trapped, with Jen’s wide and thick torso pressing heavily against his back, and her muscled arms squeezing him from the sides.  Looking in the mirror he felt he looked like a little scrawny and slumping stick figure in contrast within her majestic surrounding physique.  Jen was just absolutely huge compared to him, with a grossly superior muscled build!  Keith felt himself stirring in the loin and growing extremely hard.   “mmmmmm” he moaned,  feeling the hard muscles pressuring all around his body.  Keith looked into the mirror intently, adoring the sight.  Indeed, Jen was at least 6 inches wider than him at the shoulders.  So much thicker, so much more muscled; Keith could only imagine how strong she must be now. And while always cute, she looked much more beautiful now as her face seemed sharper in feature and chiseled with power. Looking at her forearms, Jeff gasped again, they were so big and meaty, yet sharply defined with chords of steely looking muscles running the length of the top side, thick muscle bellies bulging out within the inner side and rope like veins popping out all over.  Jeff felt himself pulsating now, with his hardness to the max and desperately needing release.  His erection and the throbbing seemed even more intense than his encounter with Pam at the office, only this time he was trapped between Jen’s body and the counter, and could not thrust.  “How is my little one this morning?” Jen purred.  Her voice was deeper than it used to be, but sounding so sexy and so powerful at the same time.  “I’m good honey” Jeff squeaked, unable to conceal his intense and desperate arousal, he felt himself shaking and trembling within Jen’s surrounding body.  Jen, well aware of his state, reached down and grasped Keith’s erection with a strong tight grip.  Keith moaned immediately at her touch.   “You like what you see don’t you Lil’one?” “Oh my, you certainly do” “I haven’t felt you get this hard in ages!”  “And you’re so warm and throbbing so intensely from the inside!”  “Are you excited Lil’ one?”

“Mmmmmmm” he moaned as he meekly nodded his head, yes, to Jen. Jen wrapped her left arm across Keith’s chest, powerfully squeezing him tighter against her rock hard torso.  She flexed her shoulders and pectorals harder, increasing the pressure against Keith’s backside.  She then tightened her already hard firm grip on his erection.  “aaahhhhwww “ Keith cried out, a long hard moaning sound.   He had never felt such tightness around his erection.  “aaahhhwwwww” he loudly moaned again, but with a much higher pitch to it.   Jen was thrilled by the effect she was having on Keith.  There was no doubt in her mind that he was wildly aroused by her.  She had never seen him like this.  He had lost any and all self-control and was completely lost in extreme feelings of lust and pleasure. He was actually radiating hot heat inside her grip, now, and throbbing powerfully within his iron like erection.  She loved the feel of it! “Oh my Lil’ one, you’re so big and hard down here, and so hot!”  “You love my hard muscles and my big powerful body, don’t you Lil’ one?”  Jen’s voice was husky and so commanding and so sexy, causing Keith to shudder and throb even more intensely.  Keith felt unable to speak, but managed to squeak out a mousey sounding “yes”, as he continued moan and groan at her touch.  Jen slowly and firmly stroked his erection, which now felt like a hot iron rod, pulsating with a life of its own.   With every stroke his moaning got louder, longer and more high pitched, and the shaking and shuddering of his body steadily increased.  Jen loved the control.  Keith cried out like never before, shaking hard in near convulsion as he climaxed.  Jen was pleased as she watched the healthy spurts of his load burst out of him.  Oh yes, she said to herself, his sex drive is definitely back in full force; maybe better than it’s ever been.

Keith cleaned up the bathroom as Jen showered.  “Why don’t we do something spontaneous this weekend?” Keith asked.  “Maybe go away to a resort?” “I’m going rock climbing with Jeff today Keith.”  Jen replied.”  Kate and  Diane have personal training sessions booked with me tomorrow morning, and I’m meeting up with Lori tomorrow afternoon.”  “Sorry, I’m just so busy”.  “Maybe you could be a sweetheart and go grocery shopping and cook us a nice big dinner for tonight Lil’ one?  “I should be home by 7:00pm and I’ll be as hungry as a bear!”

Keith had a busy day.  First he thoroughly cleaned the house, hoping that Jen would notice and be happy about it.  Then he went to the butcher shop and purchased big thick steaks.  From there Keith went grocery shopping, making sure to select a wide variety of fresh vegetables and fruits.   He then made a visit to the gym for a quick upper body workout.  Returning home, Keith did all the food preparation work for dinner, set the table including two nice tall romantic candles, and then cleaned the kitchen again.  The house was fresh and spotless. He showered and got dressed in tight jeans and a sharp polo shirt.  He looked at the clock, seeing it was 6:00 already.  His heart raced with excitement; Jen should be home within an hour!

solitariodude

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 12:54:47 am »
Best chapter yet :clap:

alzef

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2013, 06:07:53 am »
awesome

Offline kun579

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2013, 06:52:52 pm »
best story here ;)

Ranger1

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2013, 08:48:02 pm »
Chapter 7

“That was quite a climb Jen!” Jeff remarked while removing his gear. “You’re pretty impressive for a beginner”.  “These muscles that you helped me build made it seem so easy” Jen replied.  “My legs felt explosive with power the entire time and never even tired.”  “And my arms are so strong; it wasn’t difficult to pull myself up as I needed to.”  “Well so much for a beginners climb” Jeff laughed, “next time will be a really challenging cliff!”  After removing their gear, they continued to sit and relax for a while, relishing the warmth of the sunlight.   Jen noticed that Jeff was spying her arms, and she could just not resist tensing them harder to further command his attention.   She admired herself for a moment watching the veins in her forearm slowing come to life, gradually bulging and popping as she continued to coyly hold the tension.  She looked over to Jeff’s forearms and found herself comparing their size, shape and muscularity.  My forearms are definitely bigger and more muscular than his now, a sense of pride and a feeling of vanity surged through her.  She thought back to Jeff’s comment that within a month she would be stronger than him. Maybe in some areas she was already stronger?  With that thought she flexed her forearms even harder, watching the muscles expand and bulge in all their glory.  Her forearms seemed to widen and thicken at least an inch with the exertion, and now looked to serious out class Jeff’s.  “Hey Jeff.”  Jen and Jeff each broke away from their revelry of her arms to look up and meet at each other’s eyes. “I was thinking that I’m pretty advanced with my own training techniques now, and even have four clients of my own.” Jeff was dreading where this was heading, not wanting to lose the time he shared with Jen.  He looked back down from her eyes in worry, finding comfort in studying the muscles and veins that were now so clearly etched and bulging within her forearms.  “I’m going stop my PT sessions with you and use my own routines” Jen continued.  Jeff could not hide his disappointment; bowing is head and dropping his jaw, while continuing to admire Jen’s massive forearms.  “But how would you like to be training partners with me a couple of times a week?” “We could push each other really hard.” “I would love to be your workout partner Jen!” Jeff replied eagerly with a great big smile returning to his face.  “When would you like to start?” Jeff asked.  “I was thinking Tuesday and Thursday mornings Jeff” “Is that good for you?”  “I’ll make it work!” Jeff blurted excitedly.

“One more thing Jeff, before I head home for dinner” Jeff looked at her quizzically.  “Let’s arm wrestle Jeff, I think I can take you.  I think in some ways I’m stronger than you.” “Here?” Jeff asked tentatively, eyeing the ridges of steely tendons and jagged muscles protruding powerfully in long chords from the top side of her forearms. “Yeah, we can lie down right here; our arms seem to be the same length so it should be fair.”  Jen scrambled to the ground and positioned herself for the battle.  “C’mon Jeff, lets test our strength!”  Jeff hesitated for a moment, unsure of himself.  “Right now!” Jen commanded.  Her deep voice boomed with authority causing Jeff to immediately react.  He dutifully followed Jen to the ground.

The two contestants arranged themselves in position and locked hands.  Jen noticed that her hand was a little bigger and squeezed Jeff’s hand hard as they gripped, causing him to wince.  “What have I got myself into?” Jeff worried, trying as hard as he could to not show the severe pain he was feeling through his hand.  Jen felt his hand retreating and yielding within her grip. Seizing her advantage she expanded her wrap around his yielding hand.  Squeezing even harder, she felt his bones adjust and his grip further loosen and shrink in hope of finding relief from her increasing pressure.  She looked him square in the eyes as she began to count to three, in a deep husky tone that further reinforced her power.  His eyes were watering as he looked to be in fear of her, barely able to tolerate the throbbing pain in his hand.  The contrast between their arms, close together, was startling.  Jeff’s forearm while muscled and sporting a few veins actually looked thin and smooth next to Jen’s.  The width and thickness of her forearm tripled in size as it tapered out from her wrist to her elbow; a mighty, meaty display of iron hard mass that looked to be as big as Jeff’s bicep.  Jen appeared to have at least two inches of thick rugged muscle belly gnarling out from the inner side of her forearm.  This bulging display of rough muscle mass was layered by four thick snake-like veins that fiercely ran the length of the forearm, making it look another half inch thicker and frightfully strong. Further up her arm Jen’s software size bicep stared Jeff in the face. 

As Jen said “go”, they both pushed with everything they had.  Jen instantly squeezed Jeff’s hand harder with immense pressure as she rotated his wrist inward to obtain the advantage of leverage and angle. Jeff could not stop the screech of pain from escaping him, as he hand and wrist folded and submitted to her power.  He felt his hand contorting and his bones being pressed together.  “Aaaaahhhhh” he screamed, some tears flowing from his eyes.  On the defensive, Jeff concentrated all his power, to hold his current position.  For 60 seconds Jeff succeeded in keeping her in check, however, his entire arm was now in pain, almost as severe as his hand.  He felt all his strength being sapped away just attempting to resist her overwhelming pressure.  Jen felt so strong.  Jeff’s hand felt so soft and weak and so powerless within her vice like grip.  She knew for sure that she had to be bruising him as her iron hard fingers pressed deeper into his retreating tendons and bones.  His arm looked so small and hardly muscled next to hers.   There was no doubt in her mind that she owned him.  Jen took a deep breath, and unleashed an increased burst of power that began to slowly move his arm.  To his credit, Jeff continued to push back and resist as hard as he could, but Jen was overpowering him and slowly but surely pushing him down.  Within 20 seconds it was over. 

“How is your hand?” Jen asked with concern. “ I’m afraid it’s bruised” Jeff groaned, definitely shaken from the experience. “But it should be ok … No bones are broken.”  "But god is it sore" He winced some more as he spoke, in obvious pain.  “I’m too strong for you Jeff… You need to work on your grip… I was afraid of hurting you.” Jen could hardly believe herself speaking down to Jeff this manner, but felt herself surprising enjoying it.   “Yes, you’re much too strong for me Jen, you’re power was totally overwhelming” Jeff submitted.  “Would you please flex your arm for me?”  “Could I please feel it?   Jen allowed Jeff five minutes of worship as she flexed her arms for him, watching his fingers trace her steel-hard muscles and veins.  She basked in glorious feelings of superiority, power and control as all attention was commanded to her magnificent arms.  Arms that were not only bigger and more muscular than his, but now proven to be so much stronger. 

Jen then said her goodbye and headed for home.  She was starving and ready for dinner!

solitariodude

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2013, 02:06:22 am »
Totally owned him :woot:  :thanks: and looking forward to more :rock:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View