Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579314 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 09:36:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure  (Read 131865 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: The Procedure
« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2015, 07:54:23 am »
A week later, I had my file ready. It had been difficult to get all the materials together without arousing suspicion, but I think I did well. I doubt the authorities understood what I was planning. At least I hope so. Anyway, I got all my data in one pack and smiled to myself. Each one of these guys and girls was a monster. July fighting them would definitely be a show and a challenge. Somehow, I imagined myself as the promoter of one of these video game martial arts tournaments. I should definitely get an idiot haircut.
Still, now that I had everything planned, it was time to talk to July. For once, I had made up my mind. I'd just have to follow this through and it would finally work. At last, I would do something to change the world, even if it only meant transforming a high school friend into a monster. Boy, that came off as completely insane. Still, insane times need insane solutions.
I took the opportunity of Wanda's next business trip and descended into the madness of underground fights. By carefully following the messages on one of the forums I was reading, I was able to locate the next arena. I put on my "unrecognizable" outfit and slipped away, the list carefully hidden in my parka. It took me a while to get there. The taxi service doesn't extend down there and I didn't want to take Wanda's special car. It was too conspicuous and was probably traced by the bureau. No sense in screwing up my plan before even starting.
After a surprisingly long walk, I reached an abandoned site that had once housed several depots. The place seemed deserted at first, but as I came closer, I saw several rather expensive cars waiting for their owners. This was one of these 80ies movies moments. Remember Jean-Claude van Damme? Something like that.
I approached the warehouse and was immediately checked by two brutes in wife-beaters. They looked for weapons and recording equipment. Since I had neither, they let me in. Before I could reach the arena, another one patted me down and asked me where I had found the location of the fight. I explained what I learned on the forum and he let me in.
So far, so good.
Inside, there was a ring, several chairs and rows of benches. I found a nice place and sat down. Checking the audience, I saw a few people I recognized from TV or the internet. Interesting. There was a little glamor in the front row, but behind that, the spectators were mostly people who enjoyed watching somebody getting the living shit beaten out of them.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2015, 07:54:23 am »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #211 on: August 12, 2015, 11:35:08 am »
The first fight was pretty boring. It involved two guys who were regular humans in shorts, beating each other up. The fight took its time and involved a lot of holding back and recovering. It was probably interesting from a tactical point of view, but for me, it wasn't spectacular enough. It ended with a technical victory and some boos from the audience, who clearly felt cheated out of their spilled blood. The next fight involved two amazonian women. They too were normal humans, but their species was the only thing normal about them. The taller one was a pale blonde with cornrows and wide shoulders. She would have fitted on any football pitch and put most linemen to shame. She also had these really long arms and legs, all covered in muscles. The announcer declared her name to be Sigrid. She did look like a viking goddess, especially with the runic and swirly blue tattoos. Her opponent was a shorter Asian woman, maybe a Mongol. She had a shaved head and although she was less gigantic than Sigrid, she was still as tall as me. Börte, as she was announced, had even larger shoulders than her opponent and carried less body-fat. As a result her muscles really stood out, making her look almost like a bodybuilder.
Börte jumped on her spot, getting her blood pumping. She was defending her rank and was clearly the more experienced fighter. I had to admit, I was stoked to see them fight. Sigrid cocked her head, stretched and let fly a few punches and kicks to warm up. There was a certain snappiness to them. I was anxious to see who would win. The referee held his usual sermon to respect their opponents and to stop when ordered to, then he got out of the way.
The fighters assessed their opponents, careful not to expose themselves right away. For me, it was clear that Sigrid held most advantages. Her longer reach would be perfect for this. However, while I was still musing, Börte attacked. It was fascinating to see. Despite her large body and her massive shape, she did move smoothly and quickly, dodging left and right and evading her foes attacks. Sigrid tried to get away from the smaller assailant and attempted to reestablish her distance by jabbing at the approaching shorter fighter, but her blows went wide.
Börte connected and started hammering at Sigrid's body. The taller woman grabbed her opponent and tried to throw her to the ground. Börte lowered her stance and continued raining punch after punch on her victim's body. In the end, Sigrid saw no other option than just holding to her and launching herself at the ground with Börte. The shorter woman was unbalanced and crashed to the ground, immediately trying to roll away, but found Sigrid landing on top of her.
The audience erupted in cheers as the two fighters scrambled to their feet.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #212 on: August 13, 2015, 07:16:23 am »
Before they could get up, Börte rolled forward and slammed into her opponent, sending her to the ground again. She began pounding her at full force, raining blow after blow on the taller woman. The blond fighter managed to recover and get her guard up, but found herself pinned down by her foe. It was clear that she was distressed, but the referee took no action. Clearly, this was serious. The Mongol was happy, hammering on, her fists busting up Sigrid's face.
At last, the other woman summoned her strength and got up. There was a short scuffle as she got to her feet and kicked Börte in the head. The target blocked the blow, but nonetheless had to recover for a second. Instantly, the field changed. The pair was once again locked in a grab. Börte clung to her foe, managing to stay within her range. The taller woman suddenly jumped forward legs first and slung them around the Mongol's waist. This move, clearly out of desperation, surprised her enough not to dodge.
They landed on the canvas again. Like the coils of a boa constrictor, Sigrid locked her legs and began to squeeze the life out of her victim. Börte tried to hold against this with her superheroic body. It was clearly difficult for her, caught in a mantrap made of flesh. Sigrid grinned  through her mouthguard and made her leg muscles swell even more. The other woman was resisting heroically. She hadn't expected to end up like this, helpless and caught. The squeeze increased, making it hard for her to breathe. After failing to twist out of it, Börte decided to attack instead. She grabbed her opponent's hips and slammed her head into her stomach. Again. Again!
The blows struck home, Sigrid was forced to flex her abs to withstand the attacks. This in turn made her relax her legs. Börte seized the moment and unwound herself from her trap.
With a lightning-fast move, she was on top of her opponent and sent a massive blow directly at her surprised face. The viking woman spat out a trail of blood and landed on the canvas.
The referee checked on her and instantly declared Börte to be the winner.
I was excited now. This fight had been much better. July was up next!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #213 on: August 14, 2015, 10:49:42 am »
Suddenly, the audience fell silent. There was a kind of weird fanfare and blue light shone down from the ceiling. A door opened and a huge man walked in. Even before his improvement, he must have been one these six feet eight, 280 pound monsters. With improvement, he had become a giant, well over ten feet tall. He had huge arms and weird hexagonal spikes all over his body. A gargantuan monster with pale and blue skin. His body constantly produced a kind of bluish mist that trailed behind him. His shoulders were covered by a cape that repeated the hexagonal pattern.
The announcer declared:
"Tonight's challenger is an honored special guest. One of the first humans to be improved by our Friends, he has since become the commander of their special strike force. He's on shore leave and has agreed to join us here for a friendly bout against our resident champion! Ladies and Gentlemen, please put your hands together for Laurin Williams!"
The cheers were deafening. People jumped out of their seats as the giant threw off the cape, revealing his lower body, which was pitch-black and covered in glowing hexagonal shapes. Clearly, this guy had his style and knew it well. He put up his arms and received the adulations of the crowd.
The announcer handed him the microphone. His baritone voice echoed through the arena:
"Ladies and Gentlemen! I'm very honored to be here. It's incredible to be able to measure myself to the best fighter of this proud city. I'm really looking forward to it and promise not to demolish her too much!"
There were cheers and boos as he returned the microphone and went to his corner.
That's when the light changed, bathing the arena in deep green light. I somewhat expected a pro wrestling entrance, but it went a little different.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #214 on: August 15, 2015, 11:41:27 am »
There was a rumble below the roof. The huge guy looked around. He smiled. He was clearly anticipating July's entry and was getting ready for the fight. Another squeal of metal followed. And another. Bangs and bumps followed. The audience looked up now. There was a shadow above, moving along the rafters at high speed. The lamps switched around and shone up, drawing the attention of the spectators to a shadowy figure.
Then, suddenly, she dropped down. July landed on the canvas, bending down on her knees and pausing for effect. She threw off the cape she was wearing and roared in challenge. I could see that the other fighter was a little shocked by this insane display of power. July had transformed even more. She was as tall as him, but her already odd legs had transformed further, making her walk on the tips of her toes while at the same time absolutely bursting with muscles. Her heels ended in strange protrusions that looked a bit like spurs. All in all, her lower body looked completely feral.
Above, her super-slim waist had equally transformed. It had now transformed into a protruding kind of double row of abs that pushed forward before flaring out into the most enormous shoulders I had ever imagined. These led to arms that were a good 36 inches around and constantly extended and retracted. They ended in large, four-fingered hands that were at least the size of my head, probably even bigger. At the same time, the smaller arms she had displayed before were still here, now a little longer and even more refined. The whole impression was completely absurd.
Her bizarre body maintained its surreal femininity by including a pair of very large, bulbous breasts reminiscent of some Japanese comics.  Definitely odd.
The weirdest part of her body was now definitely her face. She had somehow acquired two additional eyes below her original ones as well as a large sphere growing out of her forehead. Her hair was still there, braided in strange, thick dreadlocks. However, the top of her head spread out like a hammerhead's making her completely alien.
She looked at her opponent, opened her mouth and let two strangely prehensile tongues flare out. She said:
"Nice. Almost a challenge."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #215 on: August 15, 2015, 11:59:34 am »
After more than a year of daily updates, I'm going to take a short break. Just to get the creative juices flowing again. It's probably not for long, maybe two weeks or so, but I think I need it.
I still hope you enjoy this story and I'm really looking to continue it soon.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #216 on: August 16, 2015, 05:28:36 am »
After more than a year of daily updates, I'm going to take a short break. Just to get the creative juices flowing again. It's probably not for long, maybe two weeks or so, but I think I need it.

Take your´time. Think we all can (and will) wait for more updates.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #217 on: September 05, 2015, 12:15:39 pm »
So on we go.

Williams took his time. He was clearly aware of July's track record, so he got his guard up and readied himself for the fight. July, on the other hand, just stood there lazily. She sized him up, then she attacked. She jumped forward and launched her fist at him. Her muscles extended and her arm suddenly shot forward. Williams had expected the attack and dodged it, but he found himself surprised when it split in two and hit him. He was smashed back and tried to recover.
July immediately followed up with a blow from her other hand. Her opponent recoiled and tried to grab her arm. July came in close and hammered away at him with her smaller pair of arms which suddenly popped out of her torso.
Williams had thought himself prepared for everything. It turned out he hadn't anticipated the complete and utter bizarreness of July's body. He was struggling to cope with this. Recovering from her attacks, he returned to what must have been his initial plan and tried to grab her, impaling her on the spikes. July saw it coming, and squeezed her body upwards, popping out of his grip. He looked up, she kicked his face and landed on him, biting his face.
There were protests from the crowd, but she just howled and jumped back into the rafters.
The giant screamed in pain and tried to spot her. He looked up and immediately found her foot in his face. Williams was thrown to the ground. He grabbed her leg, twisted it and threw her on the canvas. She tried to get back up, but he had her now.
He grinned:
"Not so fast now, are you?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #218 on: September 06, 2015, 08:48:04 am »
July smiled at him in the most alien way, twisted her torso by 180 degrees and pushed herself off the ground. Williams tried to pin her and struggled to wrap his arms around her. It was clear that he was very strong, even stronger than July, and that his spikes hurt her, but he hadn't taken into account her tenacity. She didn't even try to squeeze out of his grip. Instead, she stabilized herself and countered the grab by wrapping her arms around his chest. While he tried to break her, she began pushing the air out of his lungs.
She laughed:
"You idiot! You're still thinking you're fighting a human."
"What are you?"
"I'm more than you could ever imagine. I'm so beyond anything you could understand!"
She contracted her arms, making him gasp for air. As if he had turned into a sea urchin, his spikes began protruding everywhere, but it was clear that he was almost done. He tried to get back on his feet, but found his legs equally paralyzed by her steel grip.
"You're cute when you struggle!"
He stared at her alien eyes.
"You're going to be an excellent addition."
"What?"
"Haven't you heard? My body is able to learn from what I fight. You're stronger than me now, but wait for me. Soon, I'll be even stronger."
"Don't eat me!"
She laughed:
"I won't, don't worry."
He sighed, but then dropped unconscious. She got up, pulled him up and let the cheers of the crowd wash over her. She bowed mockingly and climbed out of the ring. I was already on my way down to get backstage and meet her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #219 on: September 08, 2015, 09:27:31 pm »
I just came in as she slipping out of her very sweaty fighting clothes. I had to convince the door guy first, but honestly, I think he was just too intimidated by her potential wrath to stop me. Without turning around, July said:
"Can't you knock?"
"It's me."
She stopped, then added:
"Ed, can't you knock?"
"Uh. Yeah, so I'm sorry."
"Whatever. I'm way too alien to care about clothes anyway. Is that what you're going to talk about?"
"Actually, no. I mostly came to watch you fight and offer my help."
"Your help? Why should you? Did your wifey kick you out again?"
"Wanda? No. I'm just here to help."
"Ed, I don't give a shit."
She turned around and I stared at her insane body. It was indeed completely inhuman. She continued:
"I heard your wife has also become a 'monster', so I guess you're now spoiled for choice, is that right?"
"Listen, I came here to help you turn yourself into a better fighter. I want to help you fight and free our world."
She blinked her insane eyes.
"Why would I want to do that? Are you seriously suggesting this can be undone? Hell, should it even be?"
"Shouldn't it?"
She almost shouted her answer:
"No! Why the hell would anybody want that? This world is awesome. I can be a freak's freak and it's okay. And, seriously, that is all I ever wanted. I wanted to be a big, scary monster. With big muscles, big teeth and crazy eyes."
"But ..."
"No, Ed. This is what I wanted to be, this is the world I always wanted. It was you who always hesitated. You hesitated when you could have me, you hesitated about Wanda. You always hope for something better, but it just won't happen."
"Are you serious about this? I mean, this world is completely crazy. It's hell for most people."
"I don't care about most people. Caring about most people doesn't make anything better. Either you do something, or you don't. Just wandering about and latching to one female hero after the other won't improve your situation. It'll just make you annoying."
"I thought you'd be glad to see me."
She stooped down and looked at him with a toothy smile:
"But I am. It's just that you're a friend and a fuck-buddy, but you're also a dreamer that always just comes up with the next big thing to run after. And I don't care. I live in the present. I'm having fun, so I'm doing this. Got it?"
"I think so."
"Good. My point is: You hope for me to see it your way and to fight the alien invaders so you can go back to live your misery with Wanda and maybe fantasize about fucking me."
I wanted to protest, but she interrupted me:
"No, I know that."
I nodded a little. She went on:
"Good. What I say is that the world has changed and maybe it's time you change too. Maybe just build up enough confidence and fight your fights."
"So you're done with me?"
"In a way, yes. But you can come over and fuck, if you want to."
I was crestfallen.
"I had an awesome plan to make you bigger and stronger. Audrey was all for it."
"That's nice, but I'm good. You can go now, because I definitely am."
I didn't really know what to say.
"So this is it?"
"I think so. See you around."
There was an awkward moment of silence. She put everything in a big bag and headed out. I fucked up, didn't I? I followed her outside.
That's when Wanda and her troops plopped up and opened fire. July jumped into cover and asked:
"So you actually led them to my place? Are you stupid?"
I guess I was, but I did get to watch a big final fight, which is fine, maybe.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #220 on: September 09, 2015, 05:45:51 pm »
I lay on the floor and just hoped for it to stop. July looked at me, shook her head and said:
"You're an idiot, Ed, but I'm still going to save your ass."
With these words, she jumped out of cover, attacked the first attacker and slammed him into a wall easily. The others immediately opened fire at her, but she just jumped up and pulled herself into the rafters. There, she moved along quickly, dropped down behind them and extended her arms to mercilessly smash them down. She bent backwards and twisted around through the air, jumped at another one and knocked him out even through his armor. She was on a roll. Wanda ordered the other troops to attack, but there was no point. July was a whirlwind of fists and feet and she easily destroyed them. Their attack was immediately disrupted and the gigantic monster-woman advanced on her sole remaining opponent, transforming further as she came closer. Her body grew further, bringing her closer to twelve feet. She also became wider and more and more muscular while the procedure put her body into a higher gear. Her head distorted further, extending a pair of very bizarre appendages that looked like fins. She smiled at Wanda, who looked both tiny and weak next to her. Also, Wanda was almost human compared to this insane parody of life.
She also tried to shoot July. And failed. The monstrous woman slammed into her lesser counterpart and threw her to the ground.
"That's all? After all the fuss, I sort of expected you to put up a real fight."
Wanda stared at the monster above her.
"Don't overextend yourself. I know exactly what I'm doing."
With these words, she activated a device on her wrist.
July frowned mockingly:
"Let me guess. An airstrike?"
"No chance. It's much more close and ... personal."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #221 on: September 10, 2015, 07:51:32 pm »
Wanda spasmed and grunted. Suddenly, a surge of energy flashed through her. I could see that the thing on her wrist was doing its work. Within moments, she began to grow and transform. July backed off, but was anxious not to miss a thing:
"This is what I was talking about. Ed, take notes. Look at this. This is what I want."
Clearly pained by her transformation, Wanda managed to reply between her teeth:
"You're still trying to become a worse freak, don't you?"
"Of course. I guess you can understand that, you being a monster yourself now."
"I'm no monster."
"Are you certain? You should look into a mirror once in a while. Tell me, Ed, is your wife a monster?"
I definitely didn't answer that.
Meanwhile, Wanda got up. She had expanded and grown and now easily stood eight feet tall. She was shorter than July, but her body was nonetheless impressive. Her muscles had tremendously expanded, her chest was over a yard wide and her waist was tiny and full of muscles. She had also acquired a set of very dramatic spikes and an equally bizarre set of ridges all over her back. The hexagonal plating on her body had also transformed and was now much more three-dimensional. All in all, her body was just as strange as July's.
Just as she got ready to fight, her jaw opened and extended a pair of tusks.
July was excited:
"This is going to be awesome. First we fight, then I take your power. I'm going to be a gigantic monster. Unstoppable."
"You'll have to beat me first."

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #222 on: September 12, 2015, 01:08:21 am »
Love it! Can't wait to see how far this goes.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #223 on: September 12, 2015, 11:25:17 am »
The pair met. Within moments, there was a horrific crash and they sought to overpower each other. Their muscles swelled, their monstrous arms struggled to wrap themselves around their bodies. July extended her coiled, overloaded legs and pushed Wanda down, but the older woman resisted valiantly, forcing her spikes into July's skin. Soon, some weird, clear fluid was leaking everywhere as July's arms split and she tried to strangle her opponent. Wanda laughed it off:
"You're honestly trying to go for my neck? Pathetic! I'll show you what I can do!"
She flexed her neck muscles and easily forced her opponents grip apart, while at the same time deploying more razor-sharp spikes. July released her and grunted:
"That wasn't half bad. But don't worry, there's more where that came from."
While Wanda advanced on her, she stepped back, slowly moving to Wanda's side. She put all of her hands on the floor, widened her stance and contracted her muscles. Armor plates emerged from her skin, giving her an insectoid look. Wanda continued her progress, snorting in disdain:
"That's all you got? I was almost worried."
She launched herself in the air and prepared to drop on July with full force. July evaded her attack, or at least planned to, because Wanda suddenly released her spikes in a swarm of steel-hard barbs that hit July with full force. Temporarily confused, the taller monster-woman tried to recover, but was knocked down by her opponent. Something started oozing from the hexagonal plates that covered Wanda's body.
"Do I have a surprise for you. You're not going to like it!"

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #224 on: September 13, 2015, 05:07:49 am »

"Do I have a surprise for you. You're not going to like it!"

Can´t wait to read what the surprise it. It will be a huge surprise.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View