Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572452 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:02:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alina Popa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alina Popa  (Read 77686 times)

cleaslave

Alina Popa
« on: April 02, 2007, 10:50:21 am »

Very easy to set up meeting via email. Called mobile to find out room number and met in nice hotel room west London. She answered the door in a full lenght lace black robe. Her face was much prettier than I imagined and her skin absolutely flawless. We chatted and agreed what sort of session I wanted then she was straight into it after taking the cash upfront. She circled me like a panther with a little wry smile then...

Forum Saradas

Alina Popa
« on: April 02, 2007, 10:50:21 am »

traderbill

Alina Popa
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 06:44:14 pm »
Here is the complete review of Alina:

appearance: 8 - Really Hot performance: 7 - Hot Time
attitude: Confident sexy atmosphere: Relaxed erotic

Very easy to set up meeting via email. Called mobile to find out room number and met in nice hotel room west London. She answered the door in a full lenght lace black robe. Her face was much prettier than I imagined and her skin absolutely flawless. We chatted and agreed what sort of session I wanted then she was straight into it after taking the cash upfront. She circled me like a panther with a little wry smile then

The Juicy Details:

She circled me like a panther with a little wry smile then asked me to feel her biceps. They were as big as a tennis ball and rock hard. She dropped her robe to reveal an amazing rippling hard muscled body. She wore a pink all in one swimsuit. In the shape she was in I was hoping to feel her abs, but that can be for next time. She then threw me around at ease and humiliated me verbally and physically. We got so close and she ground my dick and balls until it hurt. She then made me take my boxers off, flicked my hard cock and laughed, teasing me how I could never satisfy her. We had agreed that I could pop but she would not be the one doing it. She skillfully put me in a position to make me beat myself off while she watched. It was way way hot. Pity she wouldnt do it for me, but I have to say that she really put everything into the role play and got into it making it feel real. She is young and doesnt have any roid features, just a rock hard body. If you want more in terms of handjobs, blowjobs etc then she will not satisfy you, but if you want to do something sexy with a big and frankly amazing looking girl with that Eastern European look and confidence then give her a go.

banner

Alina Popa
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 08:25:56 pm »
Ich hatte vergangene Woche das vergnügen Alina live zu erleben!

Eine sehr nette, natürliche und hübsche Frau. Mir gefällt sie deutlich besser mit den langen Harren, sie sich selbst übrigens auch.  ;)

Inzwischen versteht sie Deutsch und spricht es auch relativ gut.

Sie war Offseason und trotzdem sah man ihre Muskeln sehr gut. Nach einem Glas Mineralwasser ging es dann zur Sache, und wie. Ich würde behaupten es ist die Stärkste Dame gegen die ich angetreten bin. Und ihre Wrestling Skils scheint sie auch verbessert zu haben. Ich frage mich aber für was!!

Die Dame hat so viel Kraft, dass ist unvorstellbar.  :o Ich hatte nicht den Hauch einer Chance, sie hat richtig gehend mit mir gespielt. Selbst wenn ich sie mal unter mir hatte, konnte ich sie nicht halten. Der Kräfteunterschied war einfach zu gross. Sie hätte mir wohl mehrmals die Rippen oder Arm brechen können, wenn ich nicht abgeklopft hätte. Als sie mir dann noch sagte sie kämpfe nur mit etwa 50 % war ich ziemlich ernüchtert. Mir war ja klar, dass sie stärker ist als ich, aber dass der Unterschied so gross ist, hätte ich nicht gedacht ( Bin 183 und wiege 82 kg). Während den Pausen, in denen ich nach Luft schnappen konnte, führten wir ein bisschen Smalltalk. Man merkt, dass sie Studiert hat und eine sehr gebildete Frau ist.

Es war jedenfalls eine sehr gelungene Session. Und ich kann sie jedem Wrestling und FBB Fan wärmstens empfehlen! Eine Klasse Frau, in jeder Hinsicht.  :)

Offline Jose

• Activity:
    0%
Alina Popa
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 07:21:59 am »
Okay folks,

I try to translate the session report from banner from german into english:

"Last week I had the pleasure to see alina live!

A very pleasant, natural and well-looking woman. In my opinion her long hair is looking very pretty on her. That is also her own opinion.  ;)

In the meanwhile her german isther good.

She had an offseason-shape, nevertheless you could see her muscles. After a cup of minearal water we started our session. In my opinion she was by far the most powerfull lady Ihave ever wrestled against. Also her wrestling-skills increased in the past. I asked myself "why"?

The power of the lady is unbelievable.  :o I never had a chance to win against her, she played with me. Even if I had her below me I could not fix her.  Her power advantage was immens. She easily could break my arms or my ribs if I did not submit.
I was shocked as she explained to me that she was only using 50% of her power.
It was obvious for me that she is stronger than me, but this disadvantage was shocking for me. (I am about 1.83cm and 82kg)
In the pause between our grappling we had some small talk. She is very well educated.

It was a very nice session and I recommend a session with her. Superb woman, in every case. :)

Okay that was all, folks. I hope you understand my translation.

Greetz Jose

banner

Alina Popa
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 07:51:04 am »
Thx Jose for the good Translation! My "writing english" is not so good.  ::) +K

Ps. My Hight in feet and weight in Pound are 6  and 180 . Alina was 178 Pound.

Offline thegoat77

• Activity:
    0%
Alina Popa
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 11:27:59 pm »
I met Alina last January (2006) and all the comments here are true, she's very strong and a really nice person too. She really threw me around the room, I was around 190lbs at the time
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
Alina Popa
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 06:55:56 pm »
I had the best time of my life to day. A session with Alina Popa in Oslo. WOW! She is gorgeous and perfect.
Much musclemass and a very nice person.

She posses at first, then into wrestling. She is a very strong lady. Alina played with me like a doll and I had no chance to get of her big and strong arms and legs. She could kill me if she wanted. This was an amazing feeling.

She is coming to New York and Chicago in august.

Here is some amateurpictures taken from me.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
Alina Popa
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 07:52:17 am »
All are coming to my area within the next couple of months, but I most likely can only see one.
Which do you guys recommend?

musc69

Re: Alina Popa, Lynn McCrossin, or Brenda Raganot
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 10:52:12 am »
I met Alina many times
She is really beautiful, not only muscles
She is a very beautiful girl.
She gives absolutely no sex, nothing
But she's really big and strong, very feminine, with big big nmuscles
She' s a very nice gal and very inteligent
I have never met Brenda and Lynn
Looking to all of them in the photos there's no comparison between the beauty of Alina and yje other two fbbs
It depends what you're lookin'for

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 03:02:26 pm »
I'm always just looking to who people feel is a good FBB to have a session with regardless of FS or not. I've had FS a couple of times, had intense wrestling a couple of times, and had it fairly light too.

So I don't really care, I just like meeting the women.

crazedvole

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 08:28:40 pm »
I saw Lynn a while back . Had a good time with her. She is more open but I did not get FS. And the more she does the more it cost.
I would see her again but not pay as much. As long as she bounces her pecs I would be happy ;D

LR

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 01:32:42 am »
All are coming to my area within the next couple of months, but I most likely can only see one.
Which do you guys recommend?

If you've not seen any of them before, Hoodman, I'd recommend seeing Brenda first. 

I've seen her plenty of times.

I've also enjoyed seeing Alina, but only have seen her once.

Last of the three would be Lynn.  Also seen her once, nice woman, but she's getting up there in years.  I found both Brenda and Alina much sexier looking, in my opinion.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2009, 08:29:44 am »
Really Brenda first.
I love older women though lol.
Interesting though. Hmm decisions

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 04:03:07 pm »
Just need one more opinion to break the tie

pekin

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 04:23:38 pm »
my first choice, Brenda, second, Alina, and finaly Lynn. But really, I like all !! :-\

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alina Popa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View