Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575816 Posts in 73227 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:01:49 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [caino] A Day at the Beach with Two Extraordinary Girls
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [caino] A Day at the Beach with Two Extraordinary Girls  (Read 7713 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [caino] A Day at the Beach with Two Extraordinary Girls
« on: January 25, 2015, 12:24:46 am »
A Day at the Beach with Two Extraordinary Girls
by caino
This is an old story of mine that I try to translate from italian to english.

I'm a 27 yo boy, I'm in a very good shape and with a particular adoration for muscular women.
This summer passed in a very normal way, except for only one day. That sunday of august it was in program to go to sea with my cousin Federica of 19 yo, her friend Arianna of 19 yo, and two other female friends. The latter two are not so much good, so I don't say their name. Instead of my cousin and Arianna, for them I want to talk a few. Federica was always been a very beautiful girl, not so much tall (1,65 m, I'm 1,70 m), with absolutely enormous breasts that everyone wanted to see, me too and I'm her cousin, especially because she always wears clothes so tight that you have nothing to immagine. But I didn't know that dance gave her a good musculature to control her huge breasts (she has a fifth measure). Arianna is a pretty blonde girl, 1,75 m tall, with a perfect body. She has very good breasts, nothing to compare with Federica's ones, she has a second misure, almost third. What you immediately notice is her sculpted abs, six marble cubes that you can a mile ago, and also the rest of her body was pretty good (especially back, shoulders and legs). It was the reason I was always happy to go to the beach with them, because of Federica's huge tits and Arianna's super muscular abs.
But that day passed in a different way.
Yes, 'cause while we were in my car, my cousin asked me:
"Little cousin, would it bother you if today, you know, Arianna and me, at an uncertain time, maybe, we begin to take the sun in topless?"
And also Arianna said:
"It's cool, come on, it isn't a problem for you, is it? She's your cousin and we, me and you, know for each other for so long time that  we're like cousins too!"
What the fuck!! Was I mad? No, for sure! I couldn't say no, I had tried to look at Arianna's fantastic tits for so many years, she and her perfect abs had driven me mad in my pants.
When we arrived to the beach we were in an inconvenient order, for me: Arianna was the first, her two friends for second and third, Federica was the fifth and I was the last. In that order I didn't have Arianna near to me, I couldn't see that pretty blonde with her washboard abs and her perfect tits. My curiosity was soon satisfied: as they said, the two little girls removed their top (luckily the two others didn't). WHAT A SHOW!! Arianna was like in my imagination: perfect body, well toned muscles, and abs like a bodybuilder man under her perfect breasts. Beautiful, rounded, hard, with nipples like spikes that looked to the sky. I have to say that all her movement to remove the top caused her a wave motion of super muscles on her abs, that were exploding from her 20 yo girl body. But I wasn't prepared for the body of my cousin: I knew she was beautiful and with very very big tits, but I couldn't imagine these two kind of huge breasts, mammoth, breathless, they were up against the gravity laws, two pink nipples on very big areolas, and the better fact was that they were supported by a fantastic musculature. She was my little cousin, but what the hell!, her fifth measure on her body was up and looked harder than marble, and it was only the beginning...
We began to talk, to joke, to listen some music, the common things when you're at the beach, meanwhile I tried to looked Arianna to see her naked breasts, her abs more and more sculpted than ever... Because I was near to my cousin, sometimes I looked also at her, and I noticed that incredible thing: while she was lying, her abnormal breasts didn't collapse like all the breasts that dimension, it was erected, they were two real mountains  of tits, and on the top there were the longest nipples that I've never seen. I didn't know where I have to look at: mammoth breasts or granite abs? In a while, I had no more choice...
We rose and we go to swim.... While we were entering in the sea, I continued to see the two beautiful girls: Arianna was so tall, she showed the perfection of her body, a riot of muscles, but not big, they were well defined and made her body as hard as the rock, her back was like a map, her abs now were so defined to look like an 8-pack, they were as big as the stones on a Roman's way. And her unyielding breasts, with nipples so long and so red to seem like traffic lights. But Federica... oh my, she was shorter than Arianna, ok, but the sight of her monstrous breasts was like, mmmm, two bowling balls!! She run into the water, so I saw her dancing breasts which seemed to move all the air around to create space for her inhuman breasts, she was running towards me, and she made me something that now I'll tell you.
After a few time that she was swimming, I saw that I was alone with Federica. I saw Arianna and the others that were very far from us. The two useless girls come back on their place on the sand, and Arianna came near us. At that time Federica said to me:
"Ehi big cousin, I noticed, you know?",
"What have you noticed Fede?",
"You have often looked at me and Arianna, before on the beach, and not in our eyes, as usual...",
"Well, I admit that you are right, you have taken me off guard, you two in your topless are really good!",
"Ah, and so... you like our beautiful little tits, Arianna's and mine, don't you? but you looked at hers more than at mine!",
"Come on, Fede, don't joke with me, I don't like that conversation, you are my cousin!",
"Really? do you want to play with me now? I bet that you aren't able to wring my little tits",
"What? Would you let me touch your breasts?",
"Yes, and I'll let you also kiss it, but you have to wring them, if you can, but if you aren't able to... well... do it or else...".
I thought that it didn't cost me anything, I could touch her huge breasts, and kiss them, and it sounded good, but to do it I had only to wring them, why it had to be difficult to do? they were only two big bowling balls!, and, after all, what it meant 'or else...'?, I sure would have done it! What could do a girl to me if I failed?
"Ok Federica, I accept, I can't wait to put my head between your tits and kiss them!",
and she, so happy, said:
"Really? well, but remember, if you don't, it will be worse for you",
"WTF, as you want, so now I'm going to wring",
"No, sorry, not now, I have to prepare my self, before!",
"Prepare? Preparing for... what?",
"Preparing for the first surprise, sweetheart little cousin, you know, I also went to the gym, recently",
while she was speaking, I saw Federica made a double bicep pose, and she began to 'pump' muscles, and... her arms began to fill with muscles, it was like to see the incredible Hulk in front of me,
"Do you see, my sweetheart cousin?, mmmmmrrrrrrggggghhhhh, I have yet to inflate mmmmmmy mmmmmmmmmuscles, so my breasts will be sooooooo hard, aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh, mmmmmmpf, just a little bit of mmmmmmuscles, aaaaaah, do you like my biceps?, look at my huge, immense, insuperable tits nowwwwwwwwwww!",
It was absurd, that was a show, Federica had so much definition, her arms grew about 3 or 4 centimeters of muscles, her shoulders, her delts, all in her was bigger than before....., and her breasts also were grew, but especially seemed really hard like stones.
"MMMMMMM, now you can tttttry, cousin, we'll see if you can move those little tits".
I came closer to her, I touched her breasts, and...... THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!, They were like marble, her breasts were unyielding, I put all my strength, but no way, her two mammoth breasts were immovable. When I was exhausted, Federica took me and rise me with her arms, and she hit me with her tits, they send me three meters away. I stood stunned, those frightening breasts had an absurd solidity. But it wasn't the end, 'cause while I was rising I saw Arianna in front of me. I was at the height of her magnificent nipples.
"I saw that you lost your bet, right? well, well, well",
she rise me on her shoulders, and she used me like a bar sending me up and down on her head, and she tore me the costume. My penis was in a totally erection. The sight of their muscles, the exhibition of their strength, the nudity of their breasts, drove me crazy with excitement, but now: how I could escape from the two virago? Arianna's muscles became more visible, more sculpted, she tool my face and slammed it with violence on her marble abs, and after she rubbed it more and more times on her abs until it became red for pain. It was like to slammed it on the road, or against a wall for the hardness of her abs. Both of them began to have fun with my penis, and my poor little balls, I was totally in pain, I was afraid by what the two super little girls could do to me, but at the same time I was also excited by the strength and the bodies of these two goddesses. So I kissed their pretty little feet, they had some beautiful veins. Luckily, the punishment didn't belong too much, because we had to come back home. And they needed a driver....
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: a day at the beach with two extraordinary girls
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 05:02:17 pm »
I like it, hope it continues and we can see the two teenage girls become even bigger and stronger and more Godlike. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: a day at the beach with two extraordinary girls
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 06:02:43 pm »
I like it, hope it continues and we can see the two teenage girls become even bigger and stronger and more Godlike. k+!

no, sorry, it was a short story about real facts ;)
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [caino] A Day at the Beach with Two Extraordinary Girls

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View