Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575051 Posts in 73001 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 09:08:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Wissen] Strange Babysitting #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Wissen] Strange Babysitting #WIP  (Read 20956 times)

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [Wissen] Strange Babysitting #WIP
« on: January 16, 2015, 01:02:05 pm »
Hi!
I was searching for an author for my idea. But no luck. So, I'll try to write it myself  :)

I'm not a native English speaker and my English is not that great, but I'll try to write it as well as possible. I'll do it by small parts and hope that I won't lose interest in it. So, here we go!  Revised version follows...scroll down

Strange Babysitting
by Wissen
My attempt to write a story

Part 1

"Shit! How can I beat this damn Boss?! Fuck, i'm trying to do it for damn two hours. This Tekken thing is just shit!" I was really angry and was ready to brake my PS4 because of this game. Hey, games are for fun, what should I work my ass to het fun. This is wrong!

By the way, I'm Eric. 22 y.o. college student. Today is first day of my summer vacation  and I'm playing from morning this fucking game. Well... truly to say this is not much different from my college days. Yeah, I'm terrible student. In 4 years I'm done with only 2 years of my curriculum.  What can I say, I don't like study. Hm, and working. And anything at all. But I like playing videogames and reading comic books. Is there college for such thing? I would like to get PhD in this.
 - Eric! Are you in your room?!
 - Yeah! - and here was a man, who was totally not happy about my interests and strides. My father. Johnathan Wellman. Great lawyer, he is partner in the best firm of the state. Even being 47 y.o.  he has young soul and mind, so he is really great father and nice dude, but... But he wish to be proud of me. And I 'm hardly a son, who can make his parents proud.
 My dad did come in the room.
 - I wish to speak about few things with you, Eric. - he looked over my room and added, - By the way, what was you doing for whole day?
 I looked on my console, gamepad and screen, where I was defeated by boss.
 - Well, I was doing my best, dad. Really!
 - Eric, I would prefer you to have smart head, not smart ass. I taljed with your professors at college...
 - Daaaad, I can expl...
 - I didn't finished. They said you did barely completed this year of study. And they was easy on you. Really easy. Thanks to my money and another help from me to college.
 - I understand it, dad. Sorry, maybe economic is not my thing...
 - You had carte blanche for it! I would happily accept your any choice.  But you didn't any! So, we did it for you.
 - Dad, you are right.  But, hey, why I need to study and to work, I'm reach, you know! - I really tried to turn this conversation to the jock.
 - You did one quintessential mistake: not you, but me and your mother. We are rich.You haven't earn single penny in your life. And I'll finish this.
 - Finish, what?
 - Everything! If you wouldn't catch in your study, I'll leave all our fortune to some charity. And you wouldn't get single cent from me this summer.
 - Dad, but what I'll do without money for 3 month?! And would you really leave your own son without everything just because of this?!
 - Don't worry. I already found you nice job. And about second part. I know, it's our blame, that you are this way. We spoiled you too much, as our only son. But we'll change it. I hope.
 - Job? What job?
 - Babysitting.
 - Babysitting?
 - Yes, babysitting.
 - Whom?
 - 7 y.o.  daughter of one of my clients. She is commercial director in huge company. One of the top 3 in it's segment of business.  Her babysitter was in need to return home, so not to hurry with searching for new one, she needs for temporary one. You starts tomorrow.  Here is the address and name of my client. She is living few blocks away from us. Nice, yeah? - I got small papersheet from his hand.
 - Yeah, great...
 - You shoyl be there at 8 a.m .
 - So early?!
 - Yes. Any obligations?
 - No.
 - Good. Have a nice day, Eric.
 - Thanks, dad.
 And he leaved my room. I fall on my bad. Great!  I'll spend so much time of my sumner not for fun, but working! Babysitting some little stupid girl. Grrrr. I hope I should change her diapers. Or she is old enough... Fuck! This is total shit!

Forum Saradas

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Strange babysitting. My attempt to write a story.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 01:12:44 pm »
Sorry for missprints. i should ckeck text more properly.  And I'm writing on my smartphone  :shucks

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 04:16:54 am »
It's a good start, I can understand it well enough. I would like to see more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 01:19:46 pm »
Part 2 Discovery

At 7:55 I was standing before huge, heavylooking door. Wow, this house is huge. Bigger than ours. I ring the bell. After few seconds I heard: "Coming! ". And in few minutes door opened. Before me was standing most beautiful girl I ever saw in my life. She is about my age, not tall. Well, with my 6'4" most human are short for me, but this girl was surely under 5'7". She is wearing strict business suit, but even so there is visible how stunning she is. Cute and beautiful face, long silky-smooth hair, huge breasts, thin waist and round hips. Wow, this girl could be bikini model or something like that if she wished. And why would woman hire such sexy assistant for herself?
 - Um, hi!  I'm Eric. I come to miss Clever. I'm new babysitter for her daughter.
 Shit, I'm red as tomato for sure. I never was near such bombshell especially never taljed with them.
 - Oh, Eric. Good, you are in time. It's me. You can call me just Samantha. 
 - What?  You are Ms. Clever, but you are looking about my age. And you already has 7 y.o.  daughter and you are director!
 - If what your father told me about you is true, I'm one year younger than you. But I'm in hurry, we can talk after I return home. My daughter is Allison, she is nice girl. So you'll have no problems with her. Good luck too you, bye!
 - Eh, huh, good bye...
And she run away to her luxurious Mazerati. I was standing in the doorway like some stupid cow. What is happening?  How can she be only 21 y.o.? How can such sexy girl be commercial director of huge firm? Is she fucking with their main investor? Ah, not my business.  I must do alright here, so not disappoint my parents. So, where is this little squid.
I come in and shput out:
 - Allison! Where are you?! I'm Eric, your new babysitter!
 And here door closed behond my back, I turn around and see little girl in baggy sportswear.
 - Why so loud?  I'm not so wait. By the way, I'm Allyson. Wow, you are tall.
 - Oh, sorry. Didn't saw you. I'm Eric. Nice to meet you.
- My pleasure,  too.
 - Oh, I forgot to ask your mother how to feed you and what to do with you, shall I call here.
 Allison chuckle.
 - Don't worry, I'm big girl and can take care about myself. I'll tell you everything myself and if I'll need your help I'll ask for it.
 - Well it's ok. But I don't want to bungle in my first day here.
 - Hey, easy, isn't it my mother who was responsible for telling you all of this. And she has her telephone,  so she can call here if she needs. Relax, Eric.
 - Yeah, you are right.
 This girl sounds totally not like 7 y.o.  She is calm and logical.  I look at here more closely. Allison is really little girl, maybe 4' and half. Hm, is it normal for her age? Never was interested in little kids after has became grown up myself. Her face is cute , very-very cute. She can play in some commercial for some kid's stuff, because her face is truly angelic. Her hair are blond and flawless like her mothers, very long and done in two pigtails. Hm, in dozen years she'll be heartbreaker like her mother for sure. Her sportswear is real baggy and hide her whole body even her neck. And what body can 7 y.o.  girl have?
 - Uhm, well. What are we going to do? Should I teach you something or what?
 Allison smiled.
 - No, no. You can watch TV or take my notebook for Internet.  And I'll finish my training first.
 - Oh, that's why you are in sportswear.
 - Yope.
 - And what training are you doing?
 - Gymnastic.
 - Alone?!
 - Yes, it's additional for my normal routine in the team. Ok, we can talk in one hour, when I'll be finished. Go these way in living room.
 - Ehh, ok. Nice. Take care of yourself.
 Allison smiled very warm and there was some strange sparkle in her eyes. 
 - Offcourse.  Thank you for your care.
 And she went in some other room. What's up with this girl? Her eyes,  her tone, her posture.  It feels like I was talken with some grownup, not baby girl. Does she really needs babysitter,  especially someone like me? Oh, here is living room. Wow, nice TV. Let's see what is there on channels. Good, I like this show.
 This show was really interesting, so one hour flew like a moment.
 - Hey, Eric. Watching some show? What is it?
- Oh, you here already! It's wrestling.
- I saw it few times. Fun, but I don't like a fact that it's only an act.
- Maybe, but I like it still.
Allison wears the same sportswear as earlier and drinking from some strange bottle.
 -What is it?
 -Where?
 - In your hand. Strange bottle.
 - Oh. It's drink shaker. Never saw one?
 - Nope. What is it for?
 Allison seats near me, makes big gulp from her "bottle".
 - It's for preparing and drinking some sports cocktails. Like protein cocktails, you know?
 - Protein? Like for bodybuilders? Why do YOU need it?
 - I told you, that I'm doing gymnastic. And some other sport too. I need very much energy, vitamins and microelements. If I would try to get it all from normal food I would need eat a ton of it daily.
 - Huh,  isn't it dangerous. like some steroids or what?
 Allison starts to laugh like crazy. While being very childish her laugh was very beautiful. 
 - No, offcourse not. You are funny. Do you really think that my mother would let me do something dangerous?  It's absolutely safe, and more than that, I have personal doctors, who check me every few weeks.
 - Oh, wow. And how are you?
 She looked on me with a smile.
 - I'm healthy and strong like a bull. Thanks.
 - One small bull, I should say, - I tried to joke with smile on my face.
 - Oh, really?! Bigger than somebody here, - Allison says with funny face.
 - Huh, what are you talking about? I'm 22 y.o and taller, well, I would say about 2 feet taller than you. I'm 6'4" and you? 4'4"?
 - 4'6".
 - Oh, it change all, - I laugh.
 In flash Allison became serious and asks with no funny note in her voice.
 - Eric, are you doing any sport?
 - Uhm, no. Stop! One: cybersport! - I tried to joke again. But Allison was serious.
 - I mean physical sport.
 - Well, erm... no. I don't.  But I'm grown-up man, you know? And you are only 7 y.o girl...
 - How much do you weight, Eric?
 - I... I don't know. Why should I?
 Allison drunk her protein or somethings like that coctail, stands up and says:
 - Wait here a minute, I'll bring scales.
 - Uhm, ok.
 She runs somewhere and returned after one moment.
 - Ok, stay here. Good. Well, you are 117 lbs. Huh, are you distrophic?
 - Hey, I'm not! Yeah, I'm skinny just like my father, but doctor has said than I have no other problems besides my very low weight!
 - Ok,ok. Don't be angry. I was just surprised. And now my turn, - she steps on scales, - How much, tell me?
 - Uhmm... Huh? 106 lbs! How it's possible?! But still, I weights more than you!
 - Yes, more than me. But you are barely 2 feets taller than me, and weight only 11 lbs more. Every inch of you weights about 1,5 lbs and every inch of me - 2 lbs. 33% more than yours.
 - But you are doing gymnastic,  you cannot be so fat!
 Allison starts laugh again, so much that bend in two holding her stomach and with tears in her eyes.  After one minute, she calmed a little.
 - Wow, you are really funny. Offcourse I'm not fat, I'm muscular.
 - How can it be?! You are only 7 y.o girl!
 - And what? I'm doing different sports from being 1 y.o.  It was swimming and gymnastic.  And now I'm doing gymnastics,  acrobatics,  swimming,  track&field even crossfit and some working out. You think I cannot became strong and muscular in 6 years of hard trainings?
 - Yeah,  can be. Sure if it's 6 years. But how? At 1 y.o I was barely capable to walk.
 - I'm a bit special. My genetics is very abnormal. I am developing physicaly and mentally,  how you did already noticed, much earlier,  faster and better than common human, not only girl. Let me show you what I mind.
 And Allison turns her back to me starts to unbutton her sports jacket. She have removed it and I can see, that there is only thin tanktop under it and most pumped, most muscular back I ever saw. Her shoulders are broad, cupped by hard balls of muscles. If only I knew names of it. Her shoulder looked even broader than my own. Is it only because she is much shorter than me or... Oh, God, I'm not sure. Every muscle in her back was clearly visible,  they was huge, not absurdly big, but really huge, compared to her height.  I'm sure, that even male bodybuilders would be proud having such muscular back. But what was even more special in this muscles it's their definition and form. Slightest movement,  even small breath turned Allison's back in living mountain valley. I'm speechless.  Her back is slimming down to very thin waist, but still her loin constains so much hard muscles, than I wasn't sure if there is enough place for other organs inside. Then she removed her pants. Holy shit! How can I even think this way about butt of 7 y.o girl, but this is most perfect, most muscular and yet most sexy butt I ever saw! Alisson turns to me.
 - So, what can you say?
 I didn't said a thing. I was so shocked, surprised and, to my totally shame, aroused that I passed out.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 03:47:56 am »
I liked it, I was sort of wondering how it would be, with a 7 year old character, but much like Caila from Caino's story, she certainly doesn't look 7, and she doesn't act like she's 7, at least for the most part, and of course, this being a fantasy story, I think while some people may shy away from it, I don't find anything wrong with it for the most part. Of course I'm one of those guys who can separate fantasy from reality, while some aren't quite capable of doing that at times. So you got my vote to continue this story and my karma, keep going if you got more. k+!

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 07:43:00 am »
Don't worry,  Jereny. It would never as explicit as Caila story. It's most about friendship, a bit of romance,  but not much more than it.
And yeah, Allison doesn't sound like 7 y.o. And I have already gived hints, why it is so  :) I'll try to develop her mentality with help of Eric to be more childish, you can say, to save her childhood.

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 10:07:23 am »
great story so far..

cant wait to read more and maybe a bit more about the mother...maybe things that eric cant do with allison cause of her young age- if u know what i mean :P
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 04:11:06 pm »
Only now I understood how badly I messed up my English here. Until too late i'll a bit rewrite previous chapters and add new.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 03:35:05 pm »
UPDATE...  Ok, here is rewriting of old stuff and a bit of new. I tried to fix my English and Alisson's character.

Strange babysitting
by Wissen

Part 1

"Shit! How can I beat this damn Boss?! Fuck, i'm trying to do it for damn two hours. This Tekken thing is just shit!" I was really angry and was ready to brake my PS4 because of this game. Hey, games are for fun, what should I work my ass to het fun. This is wrong!

By the way, I'm Eric. 22 y.o. college student. That day was first day of my summer vacation  and I was playing from morning this fucking game. Well... truly to say this is not much different from my college days. Yeah, I'm terrible student. In 4 years I was done with only 2 years of my curriculum.  What can I say, I don't like study. Hm, and working. And anything at all. But I like playing videogames and reading comic books. Is there college for such thing? I would like to get PhD in this.
 "Eric! Are you in your room?! "
 "Yeah!" - and here was a man, who was totally not happy about my interests and strides. My father. Johnathan Wellman. Great lawyer, he is partner in the best firm of the state. Even being 47 y.o.  he has young soul and mind, so he is really great father and nice dude, but... But he wish to be proud of me. And I 'm hardly a son, who can make his parents proud.
 My dad came in the room.
 "I wish to speak about few things with you, Eric." - he looked over my room and added, -"By the way, what was you doing for whole day?"
 "Well, I was doing my best, dad. Really!"
 "Eric, I would prefer you to have smart head, not smart ass. I talked with your professors at college..."
 "Daaaad, I can expl..."
 "I have not finished. They said you did barely completed this year of study. And they was easy on you. Really easy. Thanks to my money and another help from me to college."
 "I understand it, dad. Sorry, maybe economic is not my thing..."
 "You had carte blanche for it! I would happily accept your any choice.  But you didn't any! So, we did it for you."
 "Dad, you are right.  But, hey, why I need to study and to work, I'm reach, you know! - I really tried to turn this conversation to the joke."
 "You did one quintessential mistake: not you, but me and your mother. We are rich.You haven't earn single penny in your life. And I'll finish this."
 "Finish, what?"
 "Everything! If you wouldn't catch in your study, I'll leave all our fortune to some charity. And you wouldn't get single cent from me this summer."
 "Dad, but what I'll do without money for 3 month?! And would you really leave your own son without everything just because of this?!"
 "Don't worry. I already found you nice job. And about second part. I know, it's our blame, that you are this way. We spoiled you too much, as our only son. But we'll change it. I hope."
 "Job? What job?"
 "Babysitting."
 "Babysitting?"
 "Yes, babysitting."
 "Whom?"
 "7 y.o.  daughter of one of my clients. She is commercial director in huge company. One of the top 3 in it's segment of business.  Her babysitter was in need to return home, so not to hurry with searching for new one, she needs for temporary one. You starts tomorrow.  Here is the address and name of my client. She is living few blocks away from us. Nice, yeah?" - I got small papersheet from his hand.
 "Yeah, great..."
 "You should be there at 8 a.m."
 "So early?!"
 "Yes. Any obligations?"
 "No."
 "Good. Have a nice day, Eric."
 "Thanks, dad."
 And he leaved my room. I fell on my bad. "Great!  I'll spend so much time of my summer not for fun, but working! Babysitting some little stupid girl. Grrrr. I hope I shouldn't change her diapers. Or she is old enough... Fuck! This is total shit!"

Part 2

At 7:55 I was standing before huge, heavylooking door. "Wow, this house is huge. Bigger than ours."- I thought for myself. I ring the bell. After few seconds I heard: "Coming! ". And in few minutes door opened. Before me was standing most beautiful girl I ever saw in my life. She was about my age, not tall. Well, with my 6'4" most human are short for me, but this girl was surely under 5'7". She was wearing strict business suit, but even so there was visible how stunning she was. Cute and beautiful face, long silky-smooth hair, huge breasts, thin waist and round hips. Wow, this girl could be bikini model or something like that if she wished. And why would woman hire such sexy assistant for herself?
 "Um, hi!  I'm Eric. I come to miss Clever. I'm new babysitter for her daughter."
 Shit, I'm red as tomato for sure. I never was near such bombshell especially never talked with them.
 "Oh, Eric. Good, you are in time. It's me. You can call me just Samantha."
 "What?!  You are Ms. Clever, but you are looking about my age. And you already has 7 y.o.  daughter and you are director!"
 "If what your father told me about you is true, I'm one year younger than you. But I'm in hurry, we can talk after I return home. My daughter is Allison, she is nice girl. So you'll have no problems with her. If you'll have some questions just call me, here is a number," - she gave me a name card, -"Good luck too you, bye!"
 "Eh, huh, good bye..."
And she run away to her luxurious Mazerati. I was standing in the doorway like some stupid cow. "What is happening?  How can she be only 21 y.o.? How can such sexy girl be commercial director of huge firm? Is she fucking with their main investor? Ah, not my business.  I must do alright here, so not disappoint my parents. So, where is this little squid."
I came in and shouted out:
 "Allison! Where are you?! I'm Eric, your new babysitter!"
 And here door closed behind my back, I turned around and saw little girl in baggy sportswear.
 "Hey, why so loud?  I'm not so wait. By the way, I'm Allyson. Wow, you are tall!"
 "Oh, sorry. Didn't saw you. I'm Eric. Nice to meet you. Hey, what are you looking for?"
 Allison was circumambulating me and looking on me with surprised look.
 "How can you be so thin?! It's not cool"
 "Huh, not every man likes t do sport.  But I'm good in another things!"
 "Really? Okeeey, I think you are right. Sorry." - she smiled soft, looking at me.  She sounded like normal 7 y.o. girls, but there was something strange in her eyes. They seemed deeper, smarter, more understanding than normal. Maybe I was seeing things. I looked at her closer. Allison was really little girl, maybe 4' and half. Hm, is it normal for her age? Never was interested in little kids after have became grown up myself. Her face was cute , very-very cute. She can play in some commercial for some kid's stuff, because her face was truly angelic. Her hair was blond and flawless like her mothers, very long and done in two pigtails. Hm, in dozen years she'll be heartbreaker like her mother for sure. Her sportswear was realy baggy and was hiding her whole body even her neck. And what body can 7 y.o.  girl have?
 "Uhm, it's ok, no problem. What are we going to do? Should I teach you something or what?"
 "Nope, I'll finish my training first. I can do it myself."
 "Oh, that's why you are in sportswear."
 "Yope."
 "And what training are you doing?"
 "Gymnastic."
 "Alone?!"
 "Yeah, it's additional for my normal routine in the team. Go these way in living room. I'll be there in obe hour or so.Have fun!"
 "Ehh, ok. Nice. Take care of yourself."
 Allison smiled very warm and there was some strange sparkle in her eyes. 
 "Offcourse.  Thank you for your care."
 And she ran somethere. I looked at her back, wondering how nice was she. Maybe there will be no problems with this babysitting. And then strange thought appeared in my head: "Isn't her back and shoulders too wide for girl her age?.." But I blamed her baggy blazer and her speed for such illusion.
 "Oh, here is living room. Wow, nice TV. Let's see what is there on channels. Good, I like this show."
 This show was really interesting, so one hour flew like a moment.
 "Hey, Eric. Watching some show? What is it?"
 "Oh, you here already! It's wrestling."
 Alisson maked some kind of grimace.
 "I saw it few times. Fun, but I don't like a fact that it's only an act. It's stupid."
"Maybe, but I like it still. And this is really hard job to do all this stunts. Wrestlers are really strong and agile,  you know?"
 "Blah, blah, blah. They are stupid and nothing special, trust me."
 "Why shoold I?"
 "I'm stronger and more agile than any one from them."
 I laughed and looked at her, but she was serious and just shrugged her shoulders. Allison was wearing the same sportswear as earlier and drinking from some strange bottle.
 "What is it?"
 "Where?"
 "In your hand. Strange bottle."
 "Oh. It's drink shaker. Never saw one?"
 "Nope. What is it for?"
 "Lol! It's for preparing and drinking some sports cocktails. Like protein cocktails, you know?"
Allison sat near me and did big gulp from her "bottle".
 "Protein? Like for bodybuilders? Why do YOU need it?"
 "I told you, that I'm doing gymnastic. And some other sports too. I need very much energy, vitamins and other stuff. If I would try to get it all from normal food I would need eat a ton of it daily. Like elephant."
 "Huh,  isn't it dangerous. Like some steroids or what?"
 Allison started to laugh like crazy. While being very childish her laugh was very beautiful. 
 "No, offcourse not. You are funny. Do you really think that my mother would let me do something dangerous?  It's absolutely safe, and more than that, I have personal doctors, who check me every few weeks."
 "Oh, wow. And how are you?"
 She looked on me with a smile.
 "I'm healthy and strong like a bull. Thanks."
 "One small bull, I should say," - I tried to joke with smile on my face.
 "Oh, really?! Bigger than some weakling here," - Allison says with funny face.
 "Huh, what are you talking about? I'm 22 y.o and taller, well, I would say about 2 feet taller than you. I'm 6'4" and you? 4'4"?"
 "4'6"."
 "Oh, it change all", - I laughed.
 In flash Allison became serious and asked with no funny note in her voice.
 "Eric, you are not doing any sport, right?"
 "Uhm, no. Stop! One: cybersport!" - I tried to joke again. But Allison was serious.
 "I mean physical sport."
 "Well, erm... no. I don't.  I told you it already earlier. But I'm grown-up man, you know? And you are only 7 y.o girl..."
 "How much do you weight, Eric?"
 "I... I don't know. Why should I?"
 Allison drunk her protein or somethings like that coctail, standed up and said :
 "Wait here a minute, I'll bring something ."
 "Uhm, ok."
 She ran somewhere and returned after one moment.
 "Ok, stay here. Good. Well, you are 117 lbs. Huh, are you distrophic?"
 "Hey, I'm not! Yeah, I'm skinny just like my father, but doctor has said than I have no other problems besides my very low weight!"
 "Ok,ok. Don't be angry. Big boy, I was just surprised. And now my turn," - she steps on scales, - "How much, tell me?"
 "Uhmm... Huh? 106 lbs! How it's possible?! But still, I weights more than you!"
 "Yeah, more than me. But you are barely 2 feets taller than me, and weight only 11 lbs more. Every inch of you weights about 1,5 lbs and every inch of me - 2 lbs. 33% more than yours."
 "But you are doing gymnastic,  you cannot be so fat!"
 Allison started to laugh again, so much that bent herself in two holding her stomach and with tears in her eyes.  After one minute, she calmed down a little.
 "Wow, you are really funny. Offcourse I'm not fat, I'm muscular."
 "How can it be?! You are only 7 y.o girl! You cannot have muscles!"
 "And what? I'm doing different sports from being 1 y.o.  It was swimming and doing gymnastics.  And now I'm doing gymnastics,  acrobatics,  swimming,  track&field even crossfit and some working out. You think I cannot become strong and muscular in 6 years of hard trainings?"
 "Yeah,  can be. Sure if it's 6 years. But how? At 1 y.o I was barely capable to walk."
 "I'm a bit special. My genetics is very abnormal. I am developing physicaly and mentally,  how you did already noticed, much earlier,  faster and better than common human, not only girl. Let me show you what I mind."
 Allison turned her back on me and started to unbutton her sports jacket. She removed it and I could see, that there was only thin tanktop under it and most pumped, most muscular back I ever saw. Her shoulders was broad, cupped by hard balls of muscles. If only I knew names of it. Her shoulders looked even broader than my own. Is it only because she is much shorter than me or... Oh, God, I'm not sure. Every muscle in her back was clearly visible,  they was huge, not absurdly big, but really huge, compared to her height.  I'm sure, that even male bodybuilders would be proud having such muscular back. But what was even more special in this muscles it was their definition and form. Slightest movement,  even small breath turned Allison's back in living mountain valley. I was speechless.  Her back was slimming down to very thin waist, but still her loin constains so much hard muscles, than I wasn't sure if there was enough place for other organs inside. Then she removed her pants. Holy shit! How can I even think this way about butt of 7 y.o girl, but this is most perfect, most muscular and yet most sexy butt I ever saw! Alisson turned to me.
 "So, what can you say?"
 I didn't said a thing. I was so shocked, surprised and, to my totally shame, aroused. My jaw was near the center of the earth at the monent, I thought.
 And now I saw her from the front . First, her chest. There was no breasts at all. And this is normal for her age. But she still could fill some C-cup thanks to huge, thick, stronglooking and ripped pecs. They was at least 1" deep or even 1" and half. I started to be unsecured about myself, because I had totally no pecs. They was so thin and soft, that was absolutely nonexistent.  And here was such little girl, who has pecs, most manly muscles in my opinion,  thicker than some male bodybuilders. Not relatively to her size, but absolutely thicker. Her cannon ball shoulders was looking even more astonishin in front . Hard and ripped they radiated such ammount of strength and sheer power, that I was even intimidated. I looked lower. Her abs was... One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight! Holly shit! Full 8-pack of abs. I could tell from her stance,  that she was absolutely relaxed, but even so each brick of her abs was visible, ripped and strong. Gaps between them was at least half inch deep. Her abs seemed harder than brickwall.
 Her legs from this point of few were absolutely immense. Her quads ballooned like crazy in teardrop form of pure steel. Each caple of her leg muscles was clearly outlined.  She could be perfect bodychart for biology class. Her calves was visible even in front. And I was sure, that biggest part of them was visible.
 And only now I relised one thing: Allison was thin. If you don't look at her muscles, she is very petite ant thin. Her bones and joints are very refined. Her palms and fingers very feminine and elegant. Her wrists and feet small and graceful. Such contrast was mind-blowing. Her huge meaty forearms was flowing into thin wrists, small ankles were dividing huge steel  mounds of quads and calves. It was insane. Intimidating.  Beautiful. Her ripped muscular physic was radiating with sheer power and astonishing strength. Even being about 2 feet taller than she and 3 times her age I felt small, weak, fragile, insignificant. Like I was in front of huge and strong predator. Her aura of power and superiority was crushing my mind. I started to panic...
 "Eric! Eric! Do you hear me?! Are you ok? Hey!" - Allison was shouting and waving her hand infront of my face. I was capable to return from this trance.
 "Yeah....  Yeah.... Sorry.  I'm ok. Thank you. I was just a bit..."
 "Afraid?  Sorry, i'm so sorry, Eric...  Please forgive me. I know what kind of effect do my body and presence on unprepaired men. I wished just to surprise you. Sorry, Eric. I'll put my suit on. Just a moment!"
  She did it very fast and I was sitting like dumb ram, looking on the wall.
 "Here, take it" - Allison gave me glass of water. I drunk it in few gulps.
 "Thank you,  Allison. How... What happened with me? I saw few times very big and muscular guys, but I never was so... Intimidated.  What a shame on me."
 "No, no, no, Eric. You did fine. It was my bad. I overdid with my "presence". "
 "Presence?"
 "Yeah. It's hard to explain.  Even I don't understand it fully. And mommy too. But... It's all about my strength,  energy, willpower,  my stature, moves and all of this together. It says to others that I'm strong and dangerous.  And it makes them afraid. I'm trying to take it under control, but it's very-very difficult."
 "Oh, I got why you are hiding your body under such clothes so strict."
 "Yeah. It hide my muscles, my moves and stature a bit. But it's not enough. My mommy tells that it's great and I need such thing to be a great boss, but... But I want to be a girl, a girl with friends, " - tears appeared in her eyes. And only at this moment I felt completely that there was small and cute girl in front of me. It must be hard for her. When something as good as strength and strong will turns out to be a curse... 
  "Hey, is it so big problem to find friends for yoy? You are cute and beautiful,  kind and funny, very clever too.It must be great to be your friend!"
 "You was afraid of me a moment ago! And what about kids my age? And... And there is not  interesting with them. You know, I have brain and knowledges of highschooler. Very smart highschooler. So I cannot talk with kids my age properly and peoples your age are mostly irritated by the fact, that such little girl is as smart as them or smarter. And how can I find friends, tell me?"
 "And with whom are you communicating?"
 "My mommy,  my trainers, my private teachers, my doctors..."
 "But you are doing gymnastics,  you must be in team! What about them?"
 "I'm freak. All my training programs are totally individual.  And I will never participate in official sport events and competitions"
 "Huh, why? You are not using drugs!"
 "It's wrong! Unfair! I have so much more than other sportsmen, that i'll be piece of shit if I would do it! Ups... Don't tell my mommy that I said such bad word..."
 "Ok, ok, don't worry. I'll be dead silent about this" - I smiled, - " But you sounds like normal little girl most of the time, not like supergenius or something."
 "Thanks!" - she did happy face.
 "Um, it wasn't a praise...  I think. Just curious... "
 "Yeah, i know. Maybe i'm smart, have mind of grown-up,  but my emotions are mostly normal. I'm happy about it, but it makes situation even worse..."
 "Hm, i got it!", - I said loud, while standing up.
 "Huh, what?"
 "I can be your friend and guinea pig for trainings of social communications."
 "Huh, why do you think, that this is good idea?"
 "Well, first, i'm funny and easygoing. Second, I'm stupid and it's ok for me to talk with somebody smarter than me."
 "Even if i'm 3 times younger?"
 "I'm very stupid! My SmartWatch are smarter than me, so it's fully ok."
 Allison started to chuckle. 
 "And third, you are very nice girl. I would be happy to help you".
 Allison looked me in the eyes,  than did little step and hugged me.
 "Nice to meet you, Eric"

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2015, 06:23:05 pm »
I like this version a lot better, it really brings out more of Allison's personality, while also describing her incredibly muscular body much better! Great job, Wissen! I look forward to more! k+!

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2015, 02:17:36 pm »
Part 3. The deal.

Being hugged by such powerful and cute little creature was a bit strange.  I felt very safe, even though her clothes I could feel warmth of her body. And while Allison was hugging me very carefully and I felt no pain or discomfort,  I could still appreciate hard boulders of her muscles under fabric.
  Is it normal for grown-up to feel safe in embrace of 7 y.o. child? Or  for male in girl's? And both of it at the same time? I didn't know. But I was sure that my normal  world will be shattered in pieces from now on. Was it bad or good thing? Who knows...  But very interesting one for sure.
  I tried to free myself from Allison's hug with waff, but it was like to try to move mountain.  Great, I was hugged by sweet and cute musher.
  "Uhm, Allison,  can you let me go?"
  "Oh, sorry, Eric. I was lost in my mind, I never felt so good. It's so great to find someone, who can understand me!" - she freed me. I smiled and patted her head.
  "I know," - for a brief moment it seemed that she blushed from such silly prais and even started to purr like a kitty.
 "So, Ally! Here is the plan: we will try to find most stupid,  most useless thing to do, which will make you happy."
  "Aye Aye, Captain!"
  "So, what games did you even played? "
  "Mmm, Chess, Go, Shougi, Othello, Poker,..."
  "Stop!"
  "Did I said something wrong?"
  "No, not exactly.  I was talking about more... childish games. Hide and seek, catch-up,  game consoles. Dolls! Do you have dolls? You are a girl, you should have one!"
  "Yeah, I have one. It's called Sam!"
  "Great! Is it boyfriend of Barbie?"
  "No, it's human model for my anatomy study!"
  "...,"- I soughed: "It'll be harder than I expected. "
  In blink of the eye Allison became sad.
  "Sorry, Eric."
  "No, no! Don't be sorry. It's even more interesting this way! So let's deal: I'll find a way to lern how to be more childish and find friends."
 "And me?.."
 "Well, I wasn't thinking that you must to do something"
 "But I want to help you with something too!"
 "Ok, ok. Hmm... Any ideas?"
 "How about helping you with your study?"
 I laughed.
 "Yeah, funny. 7 y.o. girl helping to study college student..."
 "I'm serious. I told you already that intellectually i'm at level of smart highschooler. Truly to say, graduate. Or college freshman. Smart one off course."
 I was listening with open mouth. At first her strength and muscles and now this.        Yeah, I got that she is really smart, but something like this. Was Allyson even human?
 "How is it even possible, Ally? You are only 7. You cannot became so good in such short amount of time!"
 She became dead serious. And started to talk very calmly, a bit slow. Like for some idiot. Ups...
 "I understand your doubts, Eric. How much do you sleeps per day?"
 "Huh? Don't know. Maybe seven or eight hours."
 "I'm sleeping about one hour per day. Sometimes half an hour. And I sleep it by parts. Ten minutes while taking bath, ten minutes on the road to training and so on. You can say, that I have all 24 hours for activity. How long can you do something without losing concentration?"
 "Not a minute. My bad."
 "Normal human can do something for few hours non-stop. And then his efficiency is lowering. I can do something for few DOZENS of hours. So, in my seven years of life I have more efficient time than somebody in his twenty," - her eyes were piercing me and serious tone of her voice brought back my memories of my college exams. But than Allyson returned to her more childish state and smiled: "It's awesome! Right, Eric?"
 "Yeah, yeah, sure. You are great. So your mother is same as you?"
 "No, off course not. I'm developing faster than she was" - Ally smiled and stuck out her tounge.
 It was funny for her but for me it was a bit hard to take. If her mother was successful and rich woman at 21 years old, how will Allyson do? Again this feeling of my inferiority and uselessness. I sat on the couch. It seemed that I looked a bit strange, because Allyson asked with worries: "Are you all right, Eric?"
 She came nearer to me and took my hand in hers. I smiled weakly: "It's ok, I just realized what a looser I am. Ally, will you help me to become better than I am now?"
 "Sure!"
 "Ok, than I'll wait for it. Tomorrow I'll bring my PlayStation to play with you. And today... What about some cartoons?"
 "I didn't saw many. Lets try!"
 All day we were looking TV: cartoons and stupid shows. I was trying to be funny and joking. Ally smiled and laughed all the time. I just hoped, that it was sincerely. But she very often was shouting something like: "It's wrong!", "It's not scientifically!", "How is it even possible?!". Yope, it would be hard work too teach her to do stupid things. But I'm pro.
 In few hours she did ate 4 times. Some times only cocktails from two shakers at same time, two other times she was eating boiled meat with rice and vegetables. Each time it was amount of my full meal, but she said it was only her nosh.
 After mornings accident she never undressed her strict duffle. I had mixed feelings about it. From one side, I was really mesmerized, from another, I knew that it's even dangerous for me. One moment when I was thinking about it again, Allyson saw it and asked about my thoughts. I told her the truth. She said, that I need a bit of time to accommodate to her full presence. But after this she will be wearing more normal clothes, much more comfortable for her. While cheking through channels on TV we stopped a bit on ESPN, where was a bodybuilding show. I wanted to switch, but Ally stopped my hand and asked: "Eric, what do you think about bodybuilding?"
 "Huh? Strange question. Well, it's cool to have muscles like these guys. But it's not my thing. Maybe it would great to be a bit fitter for me, but not more."
 "And what you think about female bodybuilders?"
 I was getting red like tomato. Our chat came in dangerous zone.
 "Uhmm, I don't know, well..."
 "You saw my muscles, are they ugly? Do you think I'm some unsightly monster?"
 I looked at Allyson and saw that she was a bit sad. What should I do?..
 "No! You are most cute and beautiful little girl which I saw in my life! And your muscles? They are great!"
 "But I heard that men don't like muscular women..."
 "Forget about them! We all are different. Some likes tall girls, some short. Some likes thin, some fat, some muscular. It's normal! You'll find your prince without a doubt. Why are you even worried about such thing? It's a bit early, don't you think so?"
 "Yes, I know. Still my mother met my father at 13 y.o. and gave birth to me at 14. Not so much time, yeah?.. But, this is not a problem. There is another..." - she held her breath, I gulped. "I like my muscles. I want to do bodybuilding."
 And now she turned red and lowered her eyes. I was speechless for the moment.
 "But you are already huge! Like some real bodybuilder!"
 "It's a bit of optical illusion. Yes, i'm big, but seems bigger because of definition, hardness and form of my muscles. And my radiant power increases this effect. I want to be bigger for real."
 "...What can I say..."
 She raised her eyes on me. I saw that there was hope burning in them. At the same moment I was overwhelmed by shameful arousal. Maybe the idea of women growing muscles is turning me on so much? Fuck, right. It was not Allyson, it was her muscles, her talks about bigger muscles. Yay, I'm not pedophile, what a relief. But I should be true with Allyson. Her confidence was under the threat ar the moment. I smiled.
 "Ally, I think it would be great! If you was few years older, I would be happily date such awesome, smart, beautiful and muscular girl." I laid my hand on her shoulder. It really was full, round and hard as steel.
 "Really?"
 "Absolutely!"
 "Yay!!!"
 She jumped from the place so high that I wondered if she wasn't higher than me for a moment. She was really happy. Her face was shining so bright with emotions, that room shined even lighter.
 "I cannot wait, Eric!"
 "For what?"
 "For our first date off course, silly!"

Something went wrong.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 05:53:42 pm »
Very nice continuation, I'm guessing Ally thinks when Eric says a bit older, he means a couple of days or weeks, not years, but Ally is so smart and mature already that she doesn't think or act like a 7 year old, she's already taking college classes and has a body that many grown woman would envy. In that contrast, I don't mind this relationship getting romantic because of how mature she is and how immature he seemingly is. Good story, Wissen, I look forward to more! k+!

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 01:54:50 pm »
Sorry, a bit stuck. Writing slowly new chapter and waiting for inspiration :)

Offline drabmars

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Author: [Wissen] Strange Babysitting #WIP
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2019, 12:59:40 am »
Hi!
I was searching for an author for my idea. But no luck. So, I'll try to write it myself  :)

I'm not a native English speaker and my English is not that great, but I'll try to write it as well as possible. I'll do it by small parts and hope that I won't lose interest in it. So, here we go!  Revised version follows...scroll down

Strange Babysitting
by Wissen
My attempt to write a story

Part 1

By the way, I'm Eric. 22 y.o. college student. Today is first day of my summer vacation  and I'm playing from morning this fucking game. Well... truly to say this is not much different from my college days. Yeah, I'm terrible student. In 4 years I'm done with only 2 years of my curriculum.  What can I say, I don't like study. Hm, and working. And anything at all. But I like playing videogames and reading comic books. Is there college for such thing? I would like to get PhD in this.
 - Eric! Are you in your room?!
 - Yeah! - and here was a man, who was totally not happy about my interests and strides. My father. Johnathan Wellman. Great lawyer, he is partner in the best firm of the state. Even being 47 y.o.  he has young soul and mind, so he is really great father and nice dude, but... But he wish to be proud of me. And I 'm hardly a son, who can make his parents proud.
 My dad did come in the room.
 - I wish to speak about few things with you, Eric. - he looked over my room and added, - By the way, what was you doing for whole day?
 - Well, I was doing my best, dad. Really!
 - Eric, I would prefer you to have smart head, not smart ass. I taljed with your professors at college...
 - Daaaad, I can expl...
 - I didn't finished. They said you did barely completed this year of study. And they was easy on you. Really easy. Thanks to my money and another help from me to college.
 - I understand it, dad. Sorry, maybe economic is not my thing...
 - You had carte blanche for it! I would happily accept your any choice.  But you didn't any! So, we did it for you.
 - Dad, you are right.  But, hey, why I need to study and to work, I'm reach, you know! - I really tried to turn this conversation to the jock.
 - You did one quintessential mistake: not you, but me and your mother. We are rich.You haven't earn single penny in your life. And I'll finish this.
 - Finish, what?
 - Everything! If you wouldn't catch in your study, I'll leave all our fortune to some charity. And you wouldn't get single cent from me this summer.
 - Dad, but what I'll do without money for 3 month?! And would you really leave your own son without everything just because of this?!
 - Don't worry. I already found you nice job. And about second part. I know, it's our blame, that you are this way. We spoiled you too much, as our only son. But we'll change it. I hope.
 - Job? What job?
 - Babysitting.
 - Babysitting?
 - Yes, babysitting.
 - Whom?
 - 7 y.o.  daughter of one of my clients. She is commercial director in huge company. One of the top 3 in it's segment of business.  Her babysitter was in need to return home, so not to hurry with searching for new one, she needs for temporary one. You starts tomorrow.  Here is the address and name of my client. She is living few blocks away from us. Nice, yeah? - I got small papersheet from his hand.
 - Yeah, great...
 - You shoyl be there at 8 a.m .
 - So early?!
 - Yes. Any obligations?
 - No.
 - Good. Have a nice day, Eric.
 - Thanks, dad.
 And he leaved my room. I fall on my bad. Great!  I'll spend so much time of my sumner not for fun, but working! Babysitting some little stupid girl. Grrrr. I hope I should change her diapers. Or she is old enough... Fuck! This is total shit!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Wissen] Strange Babysitting #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View