Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575020 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 06:58:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [totocom] REBORN | #FUTA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [totocom] REBORN | #FUTA  (Read 50154 times)

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [totocom] REBORN | #FUTA
« on: October 24, 2014, 12:36:25 pm »
                 *   R E B O R N   *
                        NSFW

-This story contains sex, violence and princkazons -in following chapters. Be warned!-
English isn't my native language, be indulgent. And, if you see a recurrent error, be gentle and let me know.
I hope you enjoy the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Can you believe it? At the beginning of the 21th century...

Men are almost 6 feet tall!

Women were the weaker sex!

A bit of history.

In these times, boys started to be hypnotised by the internet and the virtual games it offered. They spent most of their time playing those stupid games, neglecting studies and sports. Later, they continued, neglecting their wives. The technology was so improved that they could do everything through the net, even work. They litteraly spent all the time before their computers.

Bored, the women started to hit the gyms to meet their friends and chat. The more their husbands played games, the more they worked-out. In twenty years, 50% of the males were addicted to those games and looked like anemic due to the lack of muscular training.

During these first twenty years, men really enjoyed that their wives went to the gym. Firstly, they could spend more time on their games, alone, without a girly voice telling them to stop. Secondly, the women started to be more fit and toned, so the guys didn't complain. They really enjoyed that their wives went more and more healthy and encouraged them to continue.

On the following years, the new generations of girls were more and more healthier. Naturally tall and strong, they increased the difference with men by hard training and healthier food. On the contrary, guys continued to be more and more attracted by virtual games, where they could waste their testoterone, fighthing huge opponent or fucking sexy girls, completely ignoring their wives, not realising they were becoming as sexier if not more than the virtual girls dancing on their screens. During these years, mixed gyms disappeared almost completely because of the lack of members. They were replaced by 'WO centers' which meant 'work-out centers' but which in fact were 'women only centers'.

As the women were becoming more and more attractive, the men started to realise that real life was as enjoyable as their games. A few men tried to reverse the tendency, but it was too late, the balance of power had changed and women weren't going to accept an about-turn. World was slowly becoming a matriarchal society.

Thanks to advances in medicine, in less than three generations, the balance of power was totally reversed. Most women were seven feet tall and weighted 400lbs of pure muscle. They towered two feet above the average men who looked like anemied compared to them. Generally around five feet, guys weighted less than 100lbs, the bigger ones growing a couple of inches more but barely reaching 120lbs.

Of course, laws have been modified according to the new society. Women rights were increased to match men ones, then soon to surpass them.

Judicature watched carefully the changes in behaviours and was more and more rigorous, specially when an affair opposed a man and a woman. For sample, rapes on women were almost inexistent but, on the contrary, the increase of male rapes was alarming. Soon it became a real problem as courts were submerged by proceedings. To relieve the task of magistrates, judges and members of parliament, which were all women, decided to legalize rape under conditions -unless it involves minors. This law, clearly allowed women to abuse men sexually and changed the behaviour of the population for ever.

WO centers started to offer facilities like areas 'refitted for men' known as WORMs areas. These areas allowed women to survey their husbands while they worked-out. Of course, men weights weren't the same that women's ones. They were made in light alloys like aluminium, allowing men to use big plates as well as women. Plus, weights were marked in lbm instead of lbs. This way men stats could match with women ones, according that 10 lbm equal 1 lb. Initially, it was a way to keep men ego preserved. Instead, men were offended and women had to force them to use this new unit which is now fully accepted by everyone.

Of course, the use of these areas was strictly forbidden to unaccompanied men and required a proper supervision. The training schedules and diets were planed to prevent any growth or strength development, usually they were elaborated to burn fat and reduce the muscle mass, according to the fact that lean guys are considered as the sexier ones. The meager, the better.

In 2050, an average woman benchpressed 800 lbs while an average man didn't exceed 900 lbm -which is exactly a ridiculous 90 lbs. Of course, well trained women easily benchpressed far above 1000 lbs, and powerlifters even more.

Virtual games were strictly modified and regulated as it was noticed that they modified men's minds very easily. According to the changes in the society, the behaviour of characters in that games had to change too. Female characters became bigger and stronger, while male ones became anorexic. It was obvious that those games were a good way to train men. Soon, players should be identified to play, preventing men to use female characters. The kind of missions changed too, usually players had to serve and please women or avoid rapes and beatings. One of the more played games was the famous 'GTA-XXIV' wherein an average guy had to stop cars and beg huge women to carry him through the town. of course, he had to please them by an appropriate way like kisses, lickings, or being employed as a sex-toy.

Nowadays, it's funny to imagine a man trying to lift a 3000 lbm barbell. No! that's insane! Poor guy, he would have his shoulders dislocated with such a weight.

Hopefully, we are the stronger sex, now, and we can prevent guys to try stupid things like that. Keep tuned, girls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Paine turned off the projector and smiled to the students.
"Now, girls, if you have any question, feel free to ask."

A lovely brunette lifted her hand.

"Yes, Andrea?"
"Miss Paine, at the beginning of the 21th century, were women the weaker sex?"
"Yes. As unbelievable as it looks, that's right. But women were already stronger than actual men."

Another student lifted her hand, lifting in the process a poor guy who was leashed to her wristband.

"Is that true that men were 7 feet tall, miss?"

All the girls laughted at the sight of the poor guy dangling off the floor, even miss Paine had to hide a smile.

"Stop doing the clown, Betsy, and lower him. You're in a classroom... Then, no, that's pure fiction. Average height was under 6 feet... Another question?"

"I heard that men had 24" arms? Is that true, miss?"
"Caroline! How many times should i tell you to talk when permitted?"
"I'm sorry, miss."
"No. Even if nowadays 24" is ordinary for women..." she said flexing her huge arm, "the average girth was 13" for men and 10" for women." She smiled. "A few men reached 24" but they were weaklings compared to actual women. These men could barely lift 4000 lbm and probably no more than twice. Anyway, 13", that was awesome compared to the actuals 8 or 9" of our men."

A frail hand extended in the last row.

"oh! A guy asking a question? What's your name, young fellow?" she asked, amused.
"Aaron, mistress." he said while he stood up as required when adressing to the professor.
"Are you a newbie, here?"
"No, mistress, i'm an auditor from two weeks."
"Of course, men aren't allowed at the university". She gazed to the girls. "Someone knows him?". There were fifty students but only one extended her hand.
"May i tell something, miss?" the girl said.
"Of course."
"Aaron was part of an experiment in the 21th century, he has reborn three weeks ago and had been offered to my mother as minion. She's going to give him to me on my birthday."
"Interesting. Thank you, Jenny". Miss Paine smiled and glanced back to him.
"What's your question?"
"If i workout a lot, may i reach 24" like these men?"

All the girls bursted of laughing, including miss Paine. The guy lowered his gaze and sat back on the bench.

"Debbie, may you answer to this ignorant?"
"Sure, miss." she answered giggling.

The guy stood up again and waited for the answer to his question.

"Nowadays, bigger guys can reach 16" guns...". All the girls giggled.
"...but that requires a lot of working out and the intake of supplements. These supplements can't be delivered before the age of 21 and without the permission of their mistresses. They can't be as tall as women neither. The treatments which have been developped these years are only for women and the process requires estrogen enhancement. But you can probably make your man to grow taller and reach 6 feet with good nourishment."

Miss Paine nodded smiling. "Good answer, Debbie." She glanced to Aaron and motioned him to sit down.

"Is it true that, in those days, men could lift their partner while lovemaking, miss?"

The girls looked at miss Paine quizzically. The professor smiled as she remembered how stunned she was when she first heard that fact.

"Yes. Strong ones could do it." There was a tremor through the classroom. "Remember that women weighted around 120 lbs instead of the normal 400 lbs... Anyway, the guys needed both arms to hold them up and couldn't stand more than a few minutes. Nowadays, women can do it one-handed and for hours, while men can't even dream of lifting a girl, even 5 years old."

Betsy extended her arm and her pet dangled a foot of the floor. The girls bursted of laughing again except miss Paine.
"Betsy! Come here right now!"

All the girls stopped their giggles instantly. Betsy stood up silently and approached to the desk with the guy following her on all fours.

"Give me your pet, young girl."
"But..."

Miss Paine put her hands on her hips and frowned. Betsy knew she couldn't argue anything and lowered her gaze as she took off her wristband. Miss Paine took it and leaded the pet to the corner while Betsy returned to her seat.

"More questions?" The professor asked while she hung the guy to a coat rack.
"Eddy?..." she said "...a question?"
"Were men better lovers than nowadays, miss?"
"Yes and No... Nobody really knows what were the expectations of women but they probably enjoyed it - even if sometimes they faked orgasms to preserve male ego or avoid beatings.By new standarts, males would be poor lovers, they had small penises, usually 5 inches long... GIGGLES... and they generally couldn't spurt more than 6 ml once or twice in an hour. Nowadays, an adult male who is correctly nourished and don't spew more than 20 ml at least three times is considered as deficient."

A little girl, around 6"5 tall and less than 200 lbs, lifted her hand at the first row. She visibly hadn't her growth completed yet.
"What do you want to know Fiona?" asked miss Paine with a big smile.

"Men could rape women in those days?"
"Yes. Some men could do it because they were stronger than average women, but men could be raped by women too... Some women, called 'bodybuilders' were strong enough to abuse, beat or rape men easily. Anyway, it was against law and they were severely punished as needed."
"And nowadays, miss?"

Miss Paine smiled.

"Don't fear anything, Fiona. No, that's physically, impossible. Firstly, the male sexes aren't hard enough to penetrate our vagina, even relaxed without consent. Secondly, if it was that hard, men aren't strong enough to force our vagina open. An experience was conducted a few years ago, it showed that the strength of five men was required to insert a steel rod in the pussy of an average teen. Conversely, the penis couldn't be removed without the girl acceptance without damages. See? You risk nothing."

The siren sounded. Miss Paine looked at the girl carefully then she permitted them to leave. All the girls shouted simultaneously 'Goodbye, miss Paine' and left the room. All except Betsy.

Miss Paine sat and motioned to Betsy to come at her desk.

"Listen, Betsy. You perfectly know what's going to happen if you act like this with your pet. I'm going to tell it to your mother and she will probably kill him. I hope you will behave."
"Yes, miss. I'm sorry."
"Now take him and go home. You have a lot of work to do."
"Thank you, miss."

Miss Paine stood up, waited for Betsy to leave and started to pack her bag.

"You guys can leave now, except Aaron."

The guys at the last rows stood up. "Thank you, mistress". Then, instead of leaving by the door, they left the classroom through a hatch in the far wall. Miss Paine took a chair and let it before her.

"Come here Aaron... climb on that chair" The young guy complied. She turned slowly around him, sizing him from head to toes. Even with him on the chair, she was taller than him by almost two feet -even if half foot was due to her hight heels.

He craned to look at her right in the eyes.
"Stop this immediately! Lower your gaze!" she spat. He did as it was told.
"Strip!" she commanded. He complied and she observed him carefully.
"So that is what a 21th century cock looks like? That's pityful." She added as she took it between her thumb and her forefinger.
"Masturbate!"

He looked at her quizically. She grabbed his throat and squeezed.

"Now!"

He started immediately to jerk his cock with his trembling hands and she released him. It didn't last a minute before that he spurted feverishly in her awaiting hand.

"Is that all you got? Men were really pathetic in those days" She tasted the cum with the tip of her tongue and winced. "Yuck! That's really disgusting. I can't decently to eat that. Lick it clean!"

He did as ordonned and she pushed him off the chair.

"Leave!"
"Thank you, mistress"

Aaron lunged to the door before she could change her mind, but he was stopped in his tracks.

"Where do you think you're going?" she said, motioning to the hatch in the opposite wall.
"I'm sorry, mistress. Mistress Jenny ordonned me to meet her in the hall and..."
"No way!"

He turned back and left by the hatch.

-------------------------------
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

cedricharper

Re: REBORN
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 11:33:06 am »
Not sure where this is going, could be a long story though.
 :thanks:

lj55068

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 05:34:21 pm »
this is sounding really interesting. cant wait to read more

Offline mermoz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 03:50:47 am »
 8) can't sait to read more :thanks: :rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mermoz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 03:52:09 am »
Sorry can't wait to read more! K+ anyways

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 04:33:57 pm »
REBORN - part 2

-Every comment is welcome-

Betsy joined Jenny in the hall. She ordonned her pet to sit at her feet and she rearranged her make up.

"What are you waiting, Jenny? We are going to be late, and you know how is miss Rawness"

Jenny smiled. She was a bit embarrassed and reddened slightly.

"I know, i'm waiting for Aaron" she answered avoiding Betsy's gaze intentionally.
"Aaron?... You mean your mother's minion?"
"Yes" Jenny answered with a worried smile.
"I don't understand"

Betsy was sincere. Usually minions wait for their mistresses, not the opposite. She didn't understand her friend behaviour.

"Come on. He will join us later. I don't want to piss off miss Rawness" She said pulling on Jenny's arm with a hand and on the leash with the other. She leaned forward and took her pet in her arm.

The young guy let his head on her shoulder and put an arm on top of her breasts to keep his balance. Betsy checked his stability and lunged to the physics department, pulling Jenny with her.

"Are you attracted by him, Jenny?" Betsy asked with a mischievous smile. Jenny blushed.
"You're stupid", she answered, "He's my mother's minion"
"He'll be yours in a week. You told it to miss Paine in class. Remember?"

"Don't tell me that you got the hots for him?", she asked incredulous.

Jenny stopped and started to cry.

"Oh! Jenny!", Betsy said, throwing her pet on the floor then hugging her friend tenderly, "I didn't want to make you cry. Are you really in enamoured?"
"I don't know, Betsy, i don't know" she managed to say between two sobs.

Betsy rubbed her neck nervously. She would have liked to help her friend, for sure, but she had never met a girl in love. That was so rare. Usually men were used as slaves or minion, only a few women had husbands or 'favorites' as they were called.

"Follow me", she said, "Come on, Jen!". She put her hand on her friend's shoulder and pushed her gently to an isolated bench at the far end of the playground. She forced her friend to sit and looked around.

"There is nobody", she said as she sat on the bench too, "We can talk". Betsy brushed the wet hairs, glued on Jenny's cheeks and used her more reassuring voice. "Tell me, Jen, what's bothering you?"

Jenny sobbed and Betsy realised that her friend couldn't answer. That was too much for her to handle at that moment. She tried to ask her differently.

"Are you attracted sexually by Aaron?"
"Yes" she answered without hesitation. Betsy smiled.
"Well, he's a sexy guy. I have to admit it. He's so cute, so innocent", she giggled, "Somehow, i'm attracted too by Aaron. That doesn't mean i'm in love. Why the hell do you think you're in love?", she added, trying to reassure her friend.

Jenny glanced to Betsy then lowered her gaze shyly.

"When he's around me, i feel so good. That's like in a dream, i feel so... I can't explain that. That's like if he could make me stronger and healthier by his only presence. I feel so alive. I would like him to ask me a favor so i could show him how much i love him. I could do anything if he asked me.

When Jenny glanced to her friend, Betsy was mouth agape, fixing her, caressing her pet unknowingly, not even realising that she was almost killing him in her strong embrace.

"You're going to kill him, Betsy" she said, pointing to the poor pet.
"YOU're going to kill me" she answered, releasing the pet who started to pant loudly, "So you're really in love?"

Jenny smiled, cleaning her tears carefully, with the tip of her long fingers. She seemed a bit reassured but obviously not completely. The giant Amazon seemed as frail as a little boy. Betsy glanced to her pet and sighed, she so would like to be enamoured too. That seemed so wonderful. Well, maybe a bit stupid too.

"Why are you crying? I though that being enamoured was so good."
"I miss him", she answered, lifting her friend's pet and letting him on her lap, "I want so badly to hug him", she added, acting the same with the pet in the meanwhile,"...to nuzzle in his hair... to kiss him", she kissed the pet passionately to emphasize, hugging him with force, preventing him to breath dangerously. Betsy stopped her.
"Hey! You're hurting my pet!"

Jenny glanced to Betsy and held the guy at arm length, letting him to recover.
"I want Aaron to fuck me" she said
"You mean that YOU want to fuck HIM, don't you?" Betsy asked mockingly, taking her pet back in her muscular arms. Jenny didn't answer.

She gazed to the physics department, "We should go to class, Betsy, we are late", then she lunged to the building without adding a word.
"Hey! You didn't answer" yelled Betsy, following her friend with her pet nestled in her arm against her voluptuous bosom.

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 01:39:18 pm »
REBORN - part 3

--------------------------------------

comments welcome

--------------------------------------

Aaron quickly crossed the playground between the two buildings, avoiding contact with the students, and tried to find Jenny. She wasn't here anymore. She had probably joined the class of miss Rawness. He lunged to the elevators and entered one still open. The doors started to close and he felt relieved. Unfortunately...

Someone slipped a hand between the sliding doors and Aaron looked quickly through the aperture. He saw a pair of hight stilettos then what looked like to be a mini dress.
He couldn't see her very well, due to the little gap between the doors, but he noticed that she had long blond hair and that she was tall, very tall!... At least 7'6"!... she should be a professor.

The doors opened slowly and he discovered her body, little by little.

He remained there, motionless, scanning her as well as a medical device.
She was so huge!... And so broad!... The doors were almost open and yet he couldn't see her whole shoulders!

When the doors were fully open, finally he had a good view. She had two huge shoulders, like bowling balls, which held unbelievably massive arms covered with thick hard muscles.

She entered the lift and let the doors to close behind her.

"Hi !" She said.

Aaron tried to talk. He couldn't.

She approached him slowly, unbuttoning her silky dress, revealing her magnificent neckline. Thick slabs of muscles hoisted a huge pair of perfectly round boobs; He was mesmerised as well as scared. Now, he had to tilt his head to face her.

She was looking right at his eyes and showed off a mischievous smile. Her big juicy lips were slightly open so he could see her perfect white teeth, beautifully agenced on her strong jaws. He couldn't help but step back. He was scared by the power and the self confidence which emaned from her. Soon, he was cornered against the wall.

She grasped him by his shirt with both hands and stuck him against the cold steel of the lift wall. The tissu was so tight on his body than his ribs were clearly visible through it. His shoulders were like clamped by the sleeves so his arms were nailed to the wall. He tried to grasp her wrist but with no result. He assumed that the only way to make her to stop was to kick her with his legs.

Unfortunately she seemed to read his mind. She turned slightly her hips, in a surprisingly sexy move, and started to rub her huge thigh against him. The enormous mass of flesh covered easily both of his frail legs so he couldn't move anymore. He was totally trapped.

She leaned over him slowly.

"You're mine", she whispered.

He was too afraid to argue. He remained dumb waiting for his cruel beating.

"i'm going to beat you to a pulp then use you as a sex-toy, honey."
"What?!.."

She applied more pressure on him and he stopped on his tracks. His lungs had emptied instantly and he couldn't breath anymore, so even less to talk. She looked at him as he tried pathetically to breath and she seemed to enjoy that. When he was near to pass out, she ripped his shirt in half. Then, as the air entered his lungs, burning him like hell fire, she continued...

"Don't interrupt me again, lover... Don't make it worse."

With that, she lifted his arms above his head and pinned them on the wall with one of her huge hands. Now, he was barely touching the floor with his toes. She stepped back, still hoisting him in the air, and threw him against the right wall without any care. Before he could react, she drew a good punch on his gut.

He surely had collapsed if she hadn't hoisted him, instead his head rolled forward and he began dangling like a puppet. He was almost inconscious with a single punch.

Anyways, she punched him again. This time she hit highter, on his left side. Both could to hear the crackling sound of several ribs breaking. He didn't shout, he couldn't because the previous shot prevented him to breath. Instead, he started to cry, trembling like a leaf, opening desperately his mouth to inhale some air.

She leaned forward to whisper.

"That's my weak arm, honey. Plus, i wasn't even trying to hurt you", she said while she hoisted him with the other hand.

She flexed her right arm just above his eyes.

"See ? This one is bigger and stronger."

With that, she delivered another shot on his left side. CRAACCKKK!

He screamed with all his might as the pain was now unbearable. Almost his ribs were broken and he was still hanging, fully stretched, at her arm.

He began to convulse, unable to get free of her powerfull grip. He twisted like the worm he was compared to her. His eyes rolled everywhere. His mouth, fully agape, stretched awfully to reach some fresh air. His limbs shaked uncontrollably.

She pressed her breasts on his face then squated a bit to encircle his neck with her huge boobs. This way, his arms were still trapped against the wall, unmovable. He had just the top of his head visible and he had to lift it to breath.

She straigthened slowly and he went up inexorably, lifted by her only boobs, rubbing his back against the cold steel of the lift wall. Soon, he was dangling one foot off the floor, crying like a baby.

His eyes asked for mercy but, unfortunatly, she didn't show the slightest sign of mercy in her eyes. She was smiling mischievously, licking the blood which was running through her fingers, his blood.

She reached for his cock and grabbed it. It was harder than ever but the thing was small, obviously too small for her.

"What's this? Is it a joke?" She said. She let him to fall on the floor and reajusted her dress.

When the lift doors opened, she lunged to the long hall without a glance, letting him curled on the floor, agonizing.

Four students entered the lift and continued chatting, completely ignoring him. He would have asked for help, but he wasn't allowed to talk without invitation. He tried to catch a glance from them but without result. During all the trip, none looked down. They were too busy commenting the first night of one of them, who had almost killed her partner while lovemaking. When they reached the fifth floor, the students left the elevator and someone entered... Miss Paine.

She looked down and saw him curled in a corner.

"I know you, right?"
"Yes, mistress. I'm one of the auditors. The one from 21th century".
"Oh, i remember you now. You're 'Little Dick'", she giggled. "What do you want?"
"I need help, mistress. A student has beaten me and she has probably broken a couple of ribs"

Miss Paine considered the situation then she crouched and scanned Aaron's iris with her thumb. The number of his mistress was dialed automatically and a list of data was displayed on a hologram.

Subject: Aaron
Owner  : Diana M. Carter
shields: facial and anal penetration.

Miss Paine smiled, looking at the virtual screen while she waited.

"You're lucky, little dick, you're protected against princkazons. Usually, only favorites are protected that well. Oh, that reminds me that you're a present for Jenny. Now, i understand".

"Hello, Diana Carter speaking", a voice said.

A hologram of miss Carter appeared in the lift just before miss Paine.

As soon as he saw his mistress hologram, Aaron felt relieved and he fainted.
Miss Paine craned to see the face of the giant hologram before her and gulped. Miss Carter should be at least a foot taller than her.

"Hello, miss Diana", she said.
"Who's speaking?"
"Eleanor Paine, miss"
"It's great to talk to you, Eleanor. How are you?" said Diana, reminding Jenny's professor.
"I'm fine. Thank you, miss"
"May i help you?"
"Yes, miss. I just found a minion of yours. He has been beaten by a student and i wanted you to be informed that he has a couple of ribs broken"
"If he's useless then kill him. He's only a minion"
"His name is Aaron, miss"

There was a long silence. Then miss Carter spoke again.

"Sexually abused?"
"I don't think so"
"Listen to me Eleanor. Aaron is destined to my daughter Jenny. I want you to lead him to the hospital so they can give him the appropriate care. For now on, you're responsible of him. Is that clear?"
"Yes, miss... Miss?... Miss?". The hologram disappeared.

Eleanor crouched and took Aaron in her free arm while she dialed another number.

"Good evening! Miss Eleanor Paine's mansion. May i help you?"
"Hello darling. I'm going to be late, tonight"
"Miss Eleanor?"
"Yes, hun. Send a slave to the pet hospital, i need a good fuck to relax me"
"But, miss, i'm your favorite. I can do that, myself"

Eleanor hung up by rubbing her thumb on her tit. "don't worry about that" she thought.

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 06:08:48 pm »

REBORN - ch 4

-----------------

Moments later at the pet hospital.

Eleanor entered in the emergency hall and two nurses lunged to her immediately. She entrusted Aaron to the older one and glanced to the other.

"I'm going to wait in a private room" she said.
"Sure, miss Paine. Wait a moment, i check for vacancies"

Eleanor looked around, she had never been to the pet hospital before. Not that she hadn't hurt a pet but usually they don't survive to her beatings.

The place seemed to be a smaller copy of the City Hospital. That was easy to guess why.

"Room 3 is available, miss Paine" said the nurse.
"Thank you... May you call my slave? He's waiting in the slave park"
"Sure, miss"

A moment later, the slave arrived and kneeled before her.
"Greetings, mistress. Please, i'm..."

Eleanor grabbed him by the loop on his collar and dragged him to the room. He tried to stand but his frail legs couldn't move as fast as the huge muscular limbs of his mistress. He was dragged on the floor all the way long, without any care. She entered the room, threw the slave on the floor and closed the door behind her.

The poor guy wasn't standing yet, she had already removed her jacket and her shirt, revealing her massive muscles. She pushed down her tight skirt, forcing the stretchy tissu to expand around her meaty thighs, she threw it aside, and she stepped forward.

When she reached the poor guy, she grabbed his hair and smashed his face against her crotch. She rubbed it on her pussy forcefully, without any care, enjoying the moment in silence, listening with care the sounds of the broken bones and the muffled cries of the poor guy. Then she pushed him appart. Her juicy clit was clearly apparent through the tissu. It had incredibly swollen due to the excitation. She ripped her soaking wet panties and forced them into his mouth. She pushed him on his back and straddled him brutally.

She was unstoppable now. She grabbed his meaty cock and jerked it with a good pace. In no time the little twig reached 10". Eleanor frowned.

"The more you take time to be hard, the more you suffer. And believe me, you don't want to suffer"

She accelerated her pace and before she could realise it, his cock was 13". She pulled it into her pussy and took in the whole length with a single contraction of her vaginal muscles. She grabbed the base of the cock under his balls and squeezed hard, forcing the blood into the shaft in purpose to inflate it a bit more. The guy screamed in agony, trying to stop her with his frail bony arms. She squeezed harder. A crushing sound echoed in the room, followed by scary howls of agony and a cruel laugh mixed with loud moans of pleasure.

She rocked her hips back and forth savagely, thrusting with rage against the pelvis of her victim, dismantling his skeleton, shattering the bones without even noticing. She rolled on her back, still squeezing the base of the huge cock, and used it as a meaty dildo, dragging the ruined body in the motion.

When she felt close to the orgasm, she released his shaft, squashed it in her vagina, locked her humongous thighs around his hips and took him in a lethal bearhug. On the first spasm, she tensed her awaiting muscles, and closed her eyes. Suddenly, she convulsed violently, rolling on the floor, moaning loudly, tightening her hard muscles, rubbing them forcefully, ignoring completely the anihiled being who was there, roaring, screaming in ecstasy, and finally, relaxing slowly on her back with a wide smile on her beautiful face. She let escape a last moan of pleasure as she pulled the hard cock off her vagina.  Then, holding it above her mouth ajar, she squeezed his balls and swallowed the still hot cum, completely relaxed and with a great satisfaction.

"That's a tasty cum" she thought, tearing off the cock of the bloody remains and licking its tip peacefully. Oddly, that reminded her about Aaron. She stood up quickly and lunged to the shower.

In no time, she was showered, dressed and made up. She closed the door behind her and lunged to the reception desk.

When she noticed that the slave didn't come back, the receptionist smiled knowingly.

"Should i send a cleaning squad, miss?"
"Yes. Thank you. But don't send newbies, it's quite gory" she smiled.
"Don't worry about that, miss", she said, "May i remind you to regularize you slave account, miss? It's necessary"

Eleanor giggled. she rubbed her thumb on her thigh and the virtual screen appeared. She opened the 'harem' folder, then the desired file.

Subject: slave
Owner  : Eleanor A. Paine
shields: none

Eleanor smiled naughtily and edited the proper field.
Subject: deleted.

She received a message almost instantly.

new harem account:
slaves   : 5
minions  : 0
favorites: 1

"Miss Paine?"
"Yes?"
"An ambulancy is going to carry Aaron Carter to home,miss" said the nurse, "Miss Carter thanks you and wish to see you tomorrow at 5pm. Jenny will lead you to her mansion"
"Thank you" she said, rubbing her thumb on her tit. "Good evening"
"Good evening, miss"

------------------------------

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2015, 02:10:58 pm »
ch 5
any comments are welcome, even bad ones  ;)

The next day at Carter's mansion.

Eleanor knocked at the door. She heard a timid voice behind it.

"Come in, miss Paine"

She opened the heavy door and entered in the house, discovering a large hall. A small guy was standing in front of her, with his hands behind his back and his gaze lowered to the floor. The room was tiled with white marble and the guy, in a black tailored suit, reminded her a bug on a kitchen board. She smiled and approached him.

"where is miss Carter?"
"Follow me, miss" he said, lunging to an open door behind him.

Eleanor grabbed him by his collar and lifted him of the floor.

"Are you giving me orders, miserable insect?" she asked, turning him to face her. The guy started to tremble instantly.
"No, miss, no!" he said "I'm sorry, i mean 'would you like to follow me, miss Paine?'" he added.
"Sure! Show me the path." she answered letting him to fall on all fours.
"Yes, miss"

the guy ran to the door and pointed to a chair in the garden. She passed next to him without a glance but clearly motionning him to follow her. He went after her, trying to keep a good pace with his smaller legs to stay close to the huge amazon.

Diana Carter was lying on a long chair. She was wearing a skimpy bikini showing off her big muscles and a large hat which protected her beautiful face from the sun. When she noticed Eleanor, she took off her big sunglasses and gazed to the guy.

"Bring a bikini to miss Paine"
"Yes, mistress"

Diana glanced to Eleanor and smiled.

"Take a seat Eleanor"
"Thank you, miss Carter"
"I guess you know why you are here?" Diana said, toying with her sunglasses and biting them with her perfect teeth, which made her huge biceps to bounce and relax alternatively on her massive arm.
"Yes, miss" Eleanor answered timidely, not daring to look at her."I suppose you want to talk about the agression". She gulped. "It was an accident."

Diana nodded. "I know you're not responsible, Eleanor". She put her glasses on her perky nose and leaned back on the chair."But i want you to check out who did it. Do you understand?"
"Yes, miss" Eleanor answered nervously.

Diana smiled. "Why are you nervous, Eleanor?" she asked.
"Nothing, miss"
"Take off your clothes, Slave is bringing you a bikini" she said. She sat on the edge of the chair and rubbed her massive quads. Eleanor looked at them carefully. They were bigger than hers. It was unbelievable.
"I asked you to come here because my daughter, Jenny, talked me about 20th century. She said you explained how guys were the stronger sex. I'm a bit curious about that" Diana said "Plus, i noticed her bad results in maths" she added.

Diana didn't wait for Eleanor's response, she stood up as the slave came back with a tiny bikini. She approached him and took the small cloth of his hands. Standing in her heels, she dwarfed the poor guy who barely reached her belly button. Eleanor gulped, realising how big she was. She remembered how she had pulled the same guy against her, a moment ago. She had pulled him close, his hair had brushed against her tits, now it could be brushing Diana's abs if he were close enough. She tried to figure how tall Diana was. She looked really more impressive than through the hologram.

Eleanor quickly took off her clothes and put on the bikini. The stretchy fabric was stuck on her big muscles. Diana smiled "You can keep it, if you want. It's very nice on you" she said "I can't wear it anymore. It's way too small, specially the top".

With that, Diana expanded her lats and inflated her lungs to emphasize. Eleanor reddened at the sight of the huge goddess who was smiling to her.

"Never seen a Maxima?" she asked, relaxing her big muscles and motioning to the slave to come. Eleanor reddened a bit more.
"Never in a tiny bikini" she answered.
Diana laughed.

"Yes, Mistress?" the slave asked timidely.
"Bring me a slave for my bath and another one for Miss Paine" she commanded.
"Yes, mistress"

The guy lunged to the house running and disappeared of Eleanor's sight. Seconds later, two guys came, running as well, and kneeled before Diana without a word.

"Chose one, Eleanor". Eleanor smiled and pointed to the smaller one. "The blond one, if you don't mind"

Diana didn't answer. She went to the pool and jumped in the water, keeping her long hair in a bun with her hand to prevent it to be watered. The water reached her nipples and, when she released her hair, it sprawled nicely on her large shouders. Eleanor did the same, except that, when she released the hair, it floated on the water around her, then it sunk slowly. The water almost reached her chin and Eleanor giggled.

"Woah! I didn't though you were that tall, miss" she said.
"Stop calling me 'miss', my name is Diana"
"oh, thank you, mi..." Eleanor stopped in her tracks and reddened a bit more. "I mean 'Diana'" she added, trying to show off a timide smile.

Diana stepped toward her, reducing the gap between them to nothing. Small waves of hot water hit Eleanor's face and she closed her mouth wincing. Diana stood proudly before her. Her nipples were above the water, at Eleanor's lips level. They had hardened a bit and were poking through the wet fabric teasingly. Diana didn't stop, she continued walking, encircling Eleanor's pretty face with her heavy tits, pushing her backward until she hit the edge of the pool. Then, she stepped back and pushed her top, letting one nipple to show off. It was now really hard, big and provocative. Eleanor didn't know how to react. Was that an invitation to suck the lovely appendage? She felt her limbs to go weak. Her muscular body was trembling now. She was certainly too aroused to think properly but she was almost sure. The bigger amazon was inviting her to a sensual worship. She approached slowly, allowing Diana to stop her in the case she were wrong. But Diana didn't. On the contrary, she took her nipple between her long fingers and pulled on it to lead it against Eleanor's juicy lips.

Eleanor took the nipple in her mouth and sucked on it gently. She closed her eyes and grabbed Diana's shoulders. They were rock hard. Harder than her own. She felt a tingle between her legs and moaned. Diana  took her in a bearhug and squeezed slightly. With a quick movement of her head, she motionned to the guys to come. They entered in the water silently, taking a long breathe before going underwater. They hooked their tiny arms around the huge amazons thighs and started to nuzzle in their crotch. Diana slightly spreaded her legs, allowing the slave to lick her already throbbing clit. Eleanor, surprised, jumped instantly. She released the now fully hard nipple and opened her eyes. Diana smiled reassuringly and closed Eleanor's mouth gently with her forefinger.

"Tell me, honey..." she said, pulling the hair off Eleanor's face gently, "... how could men to be the stronger sex in 20th century ?". Eleanor looked a her quizzically, wondering if she was serious.
"They were bigger than women"
"Bigger?... How big?" she interrupted smiling.

The smaller amazon didn't answer, she was mesmerized. She smiled back unknowingly and relaxed her muscles. Time seemed to have slowed down, the slightiest movements looked so sensual, so oddly arousing. The droplets of water running down their muscles were like diamonds rolling on their perfect skins. They followed the ridges of the muscles teasingly, bumping here and there on the meaty masses, with one only purpose, to reveal the unreal beauty of their amazonian bodies. Suddenly, eleanor jumped again. The slave who was licking Diana's clit, had just jumped off the water. He tried to breath, his mouth fully open. He made small circles with his puny arms to remain off the water. Concealed between the two amazons, he couldn't swim properly. Almost instantly, he was sunking again before he had an effective breath. He grabbed Diana's erected nipple and pulled himself off the water to survive.

Diana smiled and pointed to the guy between Eleanor's meaty thighs.
"You should release him" she said.
Eleanor looked down, spreaded her legs and grabbed the guy by the hair, then with a smooth motion, she effortessly lifted him off the water. The guy was purple red. He didn't breath anymore.

Diana grabbed him  by his torso and squeezed. A gallon of water spilled off his mouth. She pinched his nose and blew fresh air in his lungs. The guy torso expanded instantly. She squeezed him flat again and repeated the operation. Each time, his torso seemed to inflate a bit more. Eleanor couldn't help but notice the creakling sound that the poor guy emitted on each blow, as if his ribs couldn't take the pressure inflicted by his lungs. If he didn't wake up right now, the poor guy was going to die from internal damages. Hopefully, he soon started jerking and gasping for air. Diana lifted him overhead and threw him off the pool. Then, she grabbed the second guy, who had returned between her legs, and pulled him off the water.
"Take care of your friend" she said. Then, she threw him off the pool as well.

Eleanor looked at Diana quizzically. He was only a slave. Was that possible she cared about his life? She knew very well that she had killed him instantly in such a situation. Diana was more gentle than her, and more gentle than she looked.

Diana noticed Eleanor's surprise but she didn't care at that very moment. She grabbed her by the armpits and lifted her at eye level. She pushed her against the pool wall and kissed her passionately. Eleanor didn't offer any resistance, she threw her arms on Diana's shoulders and returned the kiss with the same passion. Diana moaned. She plunged a hand in the hot water and ripped off Eleanor's bottom. Then she grabbed Eleanor's hand and led it to her crotch. Eleanor's eyes opened instantly. She couldn't see it, but she could feel the big appendage. Diana's clit had grown to unbelievable proportions. Now, it could easily fill her hand. Eleanor runned her long fingers feverishly along the meaty rod. She could feel the blood pulsating in the big veins which covered it. With each pulse, she could even feel the growing effect on it. The shape of its tip was morphing progressively in her hand, letting no doubt about the final shape. A female cock! A huge female cock!

Eleanor's mouth was now fully open. She was sizing the shaft with her fingers, realizing its size with a mix of horror and envy. Then, without warning, the snaking rod slided in her hand and hit her watered pussy. There was no resistance, the hard cock entered in her vagina smoothly, pushing apart gently her lubricated inner walls.

Eleanor nuzzled in Diana's cleavage and rocked her hips back and forth, savouring the sensations that the huge shaft was giving her.

"Where were we?" Diana asked, kissing her lover's head.
"How... big ?"
"Yes" Diana smiled, "How big?"
"Aaron is a grown man... I assume that... he was an... average... guy... in those... days" Eleanor managed to say between soft but long moans.
"You mean he won't grow anymore?"
"No...he's... an adult"
"Do you think he could be a danger to Jenny?"

Eleanor emitted a long moan as an answer, kissing Diana's beautiful cleavage, "Nooooo...mmmmmm".

Her mind, as well as her pretty face, was obviously lost between the big tits of her giant lover. "Your daughter is way too strong compared to him" she added, as she stopped her kisses to take a good breath. Diana closed her eyes and moaned as well. She flexed her meaty pecs gently, crushing them on Eleanor's warm cheeks who blew a long hot stream of air between her tits. Diana hugged her and moaned louder.

Eleanor reacted instantly, when she felt the huge muscles of Diana squeezing her, she flexed her bulging biceps in response. She increased the pace of her curvy hips, and moaned louder and louder. Slowly and carefully, she flexed her inner muscles, in pace with her sensual rocking, to increase their mutual pleasure. Both amazons moaned in delight.

After what seemed hours to Eleanor, Diana leaned forward and whispered in her ear "Are you ready, my love?". Eleanor looked at her quizzically "Please, i don't want this to finish" she said, stopping her rocking motion. Diana answered with a smile "Finish? But we haven't started yet!". With that, in a long slow motion, she pushed her shaft deeper and deeper moaning loudly. The huge throbbing cock entered slowly, until its base hit Eleanor's vaginal lips. Eleanor hands were clamped on Diana's shoulders, squeezing them hard to relieve the tension. Her mouth was wandering wildly on her torso, trying to catch a smooth place to bite, with no result. The tension was unbearable.
She though she couldn't take anymore, it was worse when she felt the throbbing to stop and the shaft to grow longer and wider. Diana's muscles hardened, she cupped Eleanor's ass in her hands and pulled her in and out with an increasing speed. The giant cock pushed against the inner walls without care, the huge veins massaging the stretched muscles, barely relieving the pain but, however, sending uncredible waves of pleasure through her whole body. Eleanor tightened her vagina, unconsciously trying to stop the meaty rod, but knowing very well she had reached her highter level of bearable pleasure. She tried to prevent her muscles to tremble, but it was too late, violent spasms jerked her body. Diana released her, and she fell to her knees, realising just now that Diana had left the pool and carried her on the tiled floor of the garden. Eleanor was unable to stand by herself, she held Diana's thighs to keep her balance and avoid to fall forward. She looked up to meet Diana's glance, then she saw it. The female cock!

The thing was humongous, the biggest cock she had ever seen. Diana was rubbing it with both hands, unable to encircle it with one, working hard on it, carefully avoiding the tip which was too sensitive. Eleanor grabbed Diana's hands and pulled them appart. She took the shaft delicately in her hands and massaged it gently, enjoying the feeling as much as her love partner. She stuck her lips on the tip, sucked hard, then, opening her mouth wide, she took it in her mouth. She felt a tremor instantly, a violent throbbing then a huge load of hot cum which pushed her backward. She pulled on the cock and took it again in her mouth, securing the hold. It was useless, there was too much cum to swallow. The hot, thick, liquid spilled off her mouth, running down her cheeks and her strong neck. She gagged loudly, then, finally, she pushed the huge cock off her mouth and had to take the remaining loads of cum all over her face.

Diana who had moaned loudly at first, was now accompagning each spurt of cum with a small cry testimoning of her great pleasure. When she finally stopped, Eleanor opened her eyes, just in time to see Diana's big cock and balls to shrink and be swallowed by a dripping wet vagina. In no time, Diana showed off a perfect female sex between her legs, where only small droplets of cum could remind the just finished scene. She lunged to one of the showers which were at the end of the pool and started to rub her glistening muscles. Eleanor watched her a moment, recovering slowly, then she stood up and did the same.

As soon as she reached the showers, she heard the guys behind her, and she looked at them. They were on all fours, licking the remains of cum off the tiles with care.

Diana stepped out of the shower, she cleaned herself with a big towel the guys had prepared for her, then she started to oil her hot body carefully, watching the guys to do their job. Eleanor felt her nipples to stiffen and turned her gaze. She stepped under the warm water and cleaned her face, then her massive torso. She faced the guys, rubbing her huge muscles with care, and watched them while she continued to wash her. Now, they were checking the tiles, one after the other. Suddenly, the blond one stood up, went to Diana's chair and took a towel before he lunged to Eleanor, silently. Eleanor stepped out of the shower too and grabbed the towel. She knotted it around her torso smiling, realising the guy had given her the towel just in time, then, she joined Diana who was already dressed and sat on the chair. She looked away as she started to button her shirt.

"How did you know i was..."
"Bi ?" Diana interrupted. She smiled, lifting her huge arms to tie her blond hair, "Jenny told me"
"Jenny? how does she know that i'm..."
"She's a Maxima too, hun. We can feel this kind of things" she said, lowering her arms and readjusting her shirt on her tits. "She knows you got the hots for her too" she added smiling.

Eleanor blushed.
"Don't worry, i don't mind. Everybody got the hots for her, she's really hot" Diana added. She approached to Eleanor and kissed her. "Take care, hun, and don't forget to investigate"

Diana lunged to the house then stopped half way. She glanced to Eleanor. "I want the culprit" she said.

.../...

Offline blastershot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2015, 05:13:12 pm »
Good chapter, is Diana going to use that tool of hers on a slave?

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 03:34:21 pm »
Overall, quite good!   :bravo:

I see some spelling and grammar issues.  Translating idioms is tricky.   English is my second language also, but I came to the US quite young.

I can't message you.  May I make some suggestions here in the thread?  Let me know.   :thanks:
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2015, 06:03:30 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can't message you.  May I make some suggestions here in the thread?  Let me know.

Of course, you can. It's always a pleasure to read a feedback or have suggestions.
thank you for your comment.

PS: if you don't mind, may you point one or two grammar issues?

tika85

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 07:31:00 pm »
 :rock: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2015, 08:02:59 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PS: if you don't mind, may you point one or two grammar issues?

Sure, let's start with those then:

x...more and more healthier...  +  'more and more healthy' or 'healthier and healthier'

x...smiled to the students.  +  smiled at the students.

Not exactly grammar, but please consider:   'i' should be 'I'     'miss' should be 'Miss', or maybe 'Ms'

Is this of any help?

“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2015, 08:07:29 pm »
Sure!
thank you very much
i'll try to avoid these.

:thanks:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [totocom] REBORN | #FUTA

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View