Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575651 Posts in 73205 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 08:53:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [daller3000dk] 2 Old Stories | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [daller3000dk] 2 Old Stories | #WIP  (Read 26969 times)

Offline daller3000dk

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [daller3000dk] 2 Old Stories | #WIP
« on: October 21, 2013, 07:15:15 pm »
2 stories:  Peter & Jake & The Sisters

Hey guys, I thought I'd post one of my old stories for you all to enjoy.

If you like it, throw some karma my way please :)

[Peter & Jake] Title added - Ed.
by daller3000dk

Part 1

Summer vacation! The weather was terrific, I was finally done with school, and life was good. Now I had no plans at all for the summer, except hanging out with my friends and doing nothing but stuff I wanted to do, and today I was going to meet an old friend of mine, Jake.
He was having a small party.

My name is Peter; most people just call me Pete. I’m 19 years old, same thing goes for Jake.
The party was nothing fancy, mostly a couple of friends and some family. No alcohol, no dancing, just a small get-together.
It was only like 8-10 people, so like I said, a small party.
His parents, of course, were there, the grandparents, and some friends of the family. Really the only other people my age were Jake, and his girlfriend Jessica. Jessica was a short Asian looking girl, not my type, but kind of cute, I could definitely see why some people would find her attractive; also she had some very nice and big breasts, which to me was her best attribute.

Jake and I used to be really close, but he switched school five years ago, and it had proven difficult to keep up the contact. So this gathering was a nice occasion to see him again.

Jake is pretty tall, and also very athletic. Not very muscular, but lean you know? He used to do athletics, so he’s got flexible long muscles, not the big bodybuilding kind of muscles. But he definitely wasn’t a weakling. Myself, I was about the same. I didn’t do athletics, but I worked out and tried to stay in shape, I used to play soccer but had to stop because of an knee injury, never got back to it though, instead I just went to the local gym once or twice a week.

All of us had just finished school. The summer was ahead of us, we were enjoying this nice sunny day. It was hot, almost too hot. All the seats in the shadow were taken, so the three of us moved inside.

When we got inside there was a girl sitting on the couch, she had silky black hair tied back in a small ponytail, she was barefooted and wearing a tan dress with a pattern of flowers on it, it was kinda tight. It ended just above her knees. On her upper body was a small open black shirt, you could kinda see through it, and it only half-covered her shoulders and arms.
It took me a couple of seconds to recognise her.

“Melinda? Is that you?”
It was! It was Jake’s sister Melinda. Man, it most have been four years since I last saw her, I remembered her as Jake’s annoying little sister, clearly she wasn’t anymore.
She always used to follow us around, wanting to play with us. All the usual annoying littlesister things, she did them.
How old was she now? 17 or something.
She wasn’t as tall as me or Jake, but she was certainly taller than the last time I saw her. She had a very cute face, kind of narrow eyes and a nice smile. And she had breasts too, not as big as Jessica’s, but not that bad.

She looked up and smiled. “Hey Pete, long time no see.”
She got up, and we shook hands. “Wow”, I thought to myself, “She’s really grown up.”
Before we could talk anymore, her mother called.
”Sorry, gotta go.” She said, and ran outside.

Jake, Jessica and I sat down on the couch. I looked at my buddy “Your sister has really grown up, how old is she now? 17?”
Jake took a sip of his coke: “No man, she’s turning 16 next month. And yeah, she’s all grown up now, it’s pretty weird. All of my friends keep telling me how hot she’s starting to look.”

I was about to say something, but Jessica intervened “Well Jake, she is a pretty girl.” Jake didn’t seem too happy about his girlfriend’s statement. “I know, but my friends don’t have to tell me that.”
Jessica smiled; she obviously liked teasing her boyfriend. “And she’s got a smoking body too.” She said and winked at me.
Jake smiled; “Hey, how come Melinda’s getting all the attention all of the sudden” he joked. Then suddenly Melinda walked back in.
“Hey guys, what are you talking about.”
Jessica laughed, “Your smoking’ body.”
“What?”
”It’s nothing” Jake said.
Jessica however, wouldn’t let it go. “It’s just; Petey here noticed how you’ve suddenly grown up. You’re almost a woman now.”
Melinda turned to me, she kinda smiled.

I got a good look at Melinda this time, and I noticed that she really was an extremely pretty girl. Her legs were long, and looked very fit. She kept shifting her balance from her toes to her heel, and her calves shifted from flexed to inflexed, I liked girls with fit legs, instead of those soft mushy legs most girls have.
Also I noticed how broad her shoulders were, that seemed weird to me though. I’d never seen a girl before with shoulders that broad, and they looked round and hard too.

Jessica looked her up and down: “And you’re probably taller than me now. Wow and your shoulders. I didn’t notice those before. Do you work out?”

Melinda seemed to lighten up at that comment. “Yeah, actually I do. I’ve been playing soccer for the last couple of years, and my coach told me I could really improve my game if I gained some more mass”.
Jessica seemed interested, but Jake was just looking down and sipping his soda, I wondered if anything was wrong.

“You actually look pretty lean, I mean, your calves are amazing. What kind of training do you do? I only do some spinning once in a while, you know?” Jessica said.
Melinda walked over to the couch and sat down. “Yeah, well, I do some weight training, you know free weights, to gain some muscle…” when she said muscle, she tensed her upper body just for a second, and I could see the muscles flexing under her skin.
“And then the soccer training is good for my physical fitness. And it’s fun.”

Jessica looked very impressed: “Wow, I could never do free weights, do you have muscles?”
”Sure” Melinda said, and then she flexed her right arm.
You couldn’t see all of it, but the bicep that rose from her arm was unbelievable for a girl.
It seemed to be long and lean, but had a nice peak to it too, stretching the fabric of her black top. Her muscles were most visible in her forearms. I could see veins running down her arm, and the chords of muscles were visible under her skin.
How could a girl get that kind of muscle.

Jessica wasn’t speechless like me. “Wow girl! That’s incredible!” she reached out and squeezed, or rather tried to squeeze, the bicep. “Oh my god it’s hard” She then looked at her boyfriend, “It’s probably harder than yours honey.”

Jake finally spoke up, “No it’s not! And it’s not bigger either!” Melinda quickly stopped flexing her bicep, and Jessica, like me, clearly had no idea what this was about.

“Honey, what’s going on?” Jessica tried, but Melinda cut her off. “It’s okay, my brother just can’t accept that a girl is stronger than him.”
Jake stood up, he looked frustrated. “You’re not stronger.” And he went into the kitchen. We could see him trying to find something in the fridge, although I suspected he just acted like he was getting something to get away from his sister.

Melinda got up, and quiet as a cat on her bare feet, she moved closer and closer to Jake. When she was just behind him, she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a light hug. “I’m sorry brother dear. Can you forgive me?”
I noticed how Melinda was broader over the shoulders than her brother, but her waist was definitely smaller.
Jake pulled his head out of the fridge and seemed to relax. “Whatever” he said.

And then Melinda, this 15 year old girl, did something that absolutely startled me. She leaned back, taking Jake with her. His feet left the floor, and Melinda’s calves exploded. Her calves looked big before, but now you could really see the muscles. They looked hard, and they definitely looked bigger than mine.
She turned around, and started to walk towards us, with her taller and probably heavier brother wrapped firmly in her arms.
Jake wasn’t happy. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE TWIRP!”, while Jessica was clearly enjoying this. “Relax honey, she’s just showing a little off. No harm.” Jessica said.
Melinda didn’t seem tired at all when she said: “Yeah, relax honey. No harm. It’s not like it’s the first time this has happened, is it?”
Jake looked down and said almost to himself, “shut up.”
Melinda stopped moving, still holding her brother aloft. “What did you say?”
Jake said nothing, so Melinda shook him a little from side to side. “Come on big bro’, what did you say?”
Jake very quietly said “I… I just told you to shut up”

Melinda made a funny face, mimicking a mother talking to a kid who’d done something wrong.
“Now, what kind of way is that to talk to your little sister? And that’s a sister who is holding you high up in the air.” She elevated him a little more saying that last bit.

Part 2

Jessica sounded like she was about to burst out laughing “Yeah, say you are sorry!”
Melinda continued: “Yeah, say you are sorry! Do it!” When there was no respond from Jake, she tensed her arms, the muscles were clearly visible, and so was Jake’s pain. He was squeezed, and Melinda leaned back, elevating him further. Jake was almost in tears. “Okay, okay! I’m sorry.”
”That’s better” Melinda said, she was clearly enjoying this.
“Now, what to do with you?”
She looked from side to side, suddenly she seemed like she had an idea.
“I know!”
She walked over to Jessica. “Hello my brother’s girlfriend” she said. “Hello my boyfriend’s sister.” Jessica replied, tears rolling down her chins from laughter.
Melinda shook her brother a little. “Brother dear, lift your legs.” And so he did.
“Would you take care of him for me?” Melinda asked, but Jessica was laughing to hard to answer, so Melinda simply lowered Jake onto Jessica’s lap.
“And don’t you go anywhere!” She ordered.

I was stunned; I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t understand how a girl could overpower a man like that, but clearly Melinda had no problem.
She turned around and looked directly at me.

”Hey, we didn’t get a chance to talk before.” She said.
I didn’t know what to say, “Eh, no, I guess not.”
“Get up” she said. I didn’t even think, I just obeyed. She walked towards me, and I was a little intimidated, I took a step back and tripped, I would have fallen if it wasn’t for Melinda. She took a quick step forward, and placed her right arm on my back; she leaned forward and looked down at me. It was like when you’re dancing, except here the girl was supporting the guy, not the other way around, it was only for a few seconds though.

She smiled “Watch your step.” She pulled me back up. “So, it’s your turn now.”
”What?” I said. “Well, Jake got a trip, you should get one too.”
I just looked at her. “Huh?”
”Not the sharpest tool in the shed I see, but that’s okay. Are you thirsty?” She asked me. I had no idea what was going on, but I was thirsty, so I said yes.
“Then let’s get something to drink” she said. I turned around to go outside were all the sodas were. “Oh no no!” She said. She quickly grabbed my arm, and yanked me towards her. I couldn’t do anything to resist, I wasn’t prepared, but I’m not sure it would have made any difference if I was.

I hit her body, and she caught me in her arms and leaned back. Like Jake I was now in her arms, and my feet left the floor.
“There we go.” She said, and she started walking outside with me in her arms.

When we got outside, Melinda just walked with me in her arms like it was the most normal thing in the world.
”Please, put me down!” I tried to reason with her. She stood there for a second, gave me a little squeeze, and then she let me back on my feet.
”Sorry about that, I got a little carried away by the moment.” She said.
She placed her hand on my arm “Forgive me?” I was wearing a white t-shirt, and her hand felt warm at my skin.
“Eh, sure thing.” I said, trying to sound cool. She smiled at me.
”Cool. Let me get us something to drink.” She ran over to the table with drinks, I looked at her legs when she left, how strong was she? When I got a closer look I could see the muscles tensing underneath her silky skin. I also looked at the crowd, a couple of the people there were looking at me weird, but most of them didn’t seem to have noticed Melinda carrying me outside. Either that or they simply didn’t care.
Melinda came back with a soda for me. “Here you go.” she opened her bottle and took a sip. I tried to open mine, but it was pretty tight, and my hands were kina sweaty, it wasn’t like I couldn’t have opened it myself, but when Melinda saw I strained for a couple of seconds, she snapped the bottle from me and opened with one clean jerk.
“Better let me do that for you” she said and handed it back to me. I got irritated by that, I told her I could have opened it myself. She just winked and me and said “Sure you could.”

I turned around to go back to Jake and Jessica. Jake was still sitting on Jessica’s lap, and they were making out. Jessica looked up, and caught my eye, she smiled and winked at my, and then returned her attention to the boyfriend on her lap.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Melinda. “Come on pretty boy. Let give those two lovebirds some privacy. Jake probably needs some taking-care-of now”
She took a hold of my hand, and dragged me with her into the garden.

Jake and Melinda’s parents were pretty wealthy, and their house came with a very big garden. So when we reached a place to sit, it was far away from the house and the other people. We found two small chairs with a table in between.
When Melinda sat down, I noticed how her legs and a.. didn’t flatten out when she sat down, but remained firm and full.
I sat down too.
”So, what’s up? Hope I didn’t scare you too much back there.” She said and smiled.
“No it’s okay I guess. I just didn’t see it coming, I mean, I didn’t think any girl could do that to me.”
She tilted her head “Why not?”
“Well, I don’t know. I guess girls aint supposed to be strong like that, have muscles and all. You know?”
“Not really. If a girl works out she can become strong, stronger than boys too. I mean, just look here.” She flexed her arm again. I almost touched it; I couldn’t believe how big and hard that bicep looked, even through the fabric of her shirt.
I wasn’t a small guy, and she seemed to have lifted me effortlessly in her arms.
She stopped flexing her arm, and took my hand in hers. She looked me up and down. I most have been a sight. I had no idea what was going on, and I could only imagine how stupid and confused I must have looked.
Melinda padded my hand. “You don’t have to look so sad” she smiled, “I mean, I work out a lot, I play soccer, it’s hardly a surprise that I’m stronger than you.”
Then I snapped, that was it. She had carried me against my will, she had these big muscles, but she was a girl! What was happening?!
I stood up, probably looking very upset.
“That’s it! Listen Melinda, I think it’s great you take care of your body and work out. But just because you could lift me like that before doesn’t mean you are stronger than me! You’re a girl and I’m a guy, and I think it’s pretty pretentious of you just to assume that you are stronger than me!”

She clearly wouldn’t take that, she stood up too, my hand still in hers, she squeezed it anger and it hurt, I tried not to wince but it was hard to tell if I was successful or not.
“Oh? And it’s not pretentious of you to assume that you’re stronger than me just because I’m a girl? Look at you, I’m squeezing your hand a little and you can’t even keep a straight face.” She increased the pressure on my hand.
“AV!” I cried out, she loosened her grip, and I tried to redeem myself “that has nothing to do with strength, anyone can make another persons hand hurt if they squeezed like you did.”

She sighed and sat down. “I’m sorry okay, I just hate these stereotypes. Some guys at school teased me when they saw I had bigger muscles than them. I get sensitive about that sometimes. I shouldn’t have tried to hurt your hand.”
I sort of calmed down myself. “Yeah okay, I’m sorry too. It’s just, I’m not used to a girl that’s strong, and I guess I’ve always sort of detested the thought, but here you are, you’re obviously strong, but you’re also pretty and…”
She cut me off: “You think I’m pretty?”
“Well yeah” I said, and I think I blushed a little.
“Aw Pete, that’s so sweet. Let’s start over okay?”
“Okay”
“Hey! Didn’t you use to play soccer?!”
“Yeah, I did actually.”
“Why did you stop?”
“I hurt my knee during training, and I was out for a year or something. Never got back to it. You said you play right?”
“Yeah I do, two times a week!” She was getting really exciting now, and she looked very cute. She had the biggest smile on her face, and she seemed really glad that all the tension from the argument had disappeared.
“See, we don’t have to argue, we can be friends!” she said and smiled at me.
“So, do you wanna go a few rounds?” She said.
“Of soccer?”
“Yeah”
I said I was on, and she stood up “Great!”
User is currently banned [View]

Offline daller3000dk

• Activity:
    0%
Re: One of my old stories I found.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 11:19:28 am »
Part 3, the Games.

I was wearing a white t-shirt and some green shorts, so I was good to go. But since Melinda was in a dress, I asked her if she wanted to go change.
“Yeah, I better. I don’t want grass stains on my dress. Then I’ll ask Jake and Jessica if they wanna play too!”
“Sounds cool” I said, “I’ll just wait here then.”
“Okay, there’s a ball somewhere in the garden, you try and find it. I’ll be right back.” And she ran off.
Even though she looked almost grown up, she had this excitement that only a girl can have, and there really were something girlie about her face too.
Anyway, I found the ball behind some bushes, and started to fool around with it. My technique wasn’t as good as it used to be, but I didn’t totally suck. I could juggle a little with it, I could deliver some decent kicks, and my control wasn’t half bad.
“Petey!”
I looked back at the house and saw Jake, Jessica and Melinda. But Melinda was lifting someone again, this time it was Jake’s voluptious girlfriend Jessica.
She was getting a piggyback ride from Melinda.
They finally reached me, and Melinda stood firmly with Jessica on her back.
“You found the ball! Cool!”
Jessica padded Melinda on the shoulder “Hey Supergirl, let me down will you?” “Aw, do you really wanna go?”
“Yeah, my boobs are qetting squuezed against your back.” Jessica said.
“Oh okay, down you go”.

She looked at me and Jake “Who’s next?”, but quickly she added “I’m just kiddin’, let’s play some ball!”

I just stood there dumbfoiled yet again. Melinda was now wearing a white t-shirt, which only covered her shoulders and her arms were left bare. Now I could really see why she had been able to lift Jake and I with ease. Even unflexed her arms looked strong as hell, and with every move she made you could see the muscles working under her skin.
But what really caught me off guard was her legs, her thighs. She was now wearing some skin tight red exercise pants which ended just above her knees, but you could see that the fabric was stretched to the limit by her leg muscles, pumped from carrying Jessica. I was pretty sure her quads were bigger than mine.

Melinda began to hop and and down, and she also did some stretching. I could see she was also very flexible.
“So what are the teams?” Jessica said.
Melinda quickly rose and ran over to me and tugged my arm “It’s me and Pete here, versus you and Jake!”
“Fair enough” Jessica said with a smile “Shouldn’t we warm up a little or something?”.
And so we did. We just shot the ball back and forth between us for some minutes, dribbled a bit, stuff like that.
“I’m good now.” Jake said, and the rest of us agreed.
“What are we gonna use as goal posts?” I asked. There weren’t really anything useful anywhere in the garden. I guess we could use the chairs, but almost all of them were in use, and the ones Melinda and I had sat on were pretty big and heavy.
“We usually just use some t-shirts or something” Melinda said, and Jake agreed. He seemed to have lightened a bit up, I think the making out with his girlfriend had helped.
“Okay” I said and pulled the t-shirt over my head. So did the rest of the gang. I’d seen Jake with out his shirt on before, and he was just one of the guys, so I didn’t really look at him. Jessica however was wearing a sport bra, but you could still see plenty of her very big breasts. The bra did everything it could to hold those breasts in there, but it looked like they could hop out every minute. Trying to tackle her wouldn’t exactly be a bad experience I thought to myself.

Then I saw Melinda, and even though I probably shouldn’t be surprised by now, I was. I didn’t have a six pack; I had like the outline of one. My stomach was flat, and it looked pretty good I thought. You couldn’t say the same thing for Melinda, because her stomach looked like it was made out of stone. Her abdominal muscles were unbelievable. She had one of the best 6 packs I’d ever seen.
She was wearing a sports bra too, leaving her rock hard belly totally exposed. She reminded me a little of Kiera Knightley in Bend it like Beckham, except her stomach looked even harder, and the rest of her body looked just as big and hard as her abs.

Jessica was at it again “Damn, I should have seen those coming!” she said and padded Melinda’s six pack, “that’s just incredible.”
Melinda giggled “Anyway, let’s play!”
And we did. Melinda was really good, better than me. And ten minutes in, we had already scored three times. Melinda was very skilled, but since I used to play, I wasn’t half bad myself, but Jake and Jessica weren’t very good.
So after two more goals, we switched teams. Boys vs. girls. The battle of the sexes.

It looked like it was Melinda that had done all of the work before, cause sure enough, ten minutes in it was 3-0 in favour of the girls.
Jessica jumped up and down, and her boobs bounced with her. “The girls are beating the boys!”

I was determined not to let Melinda get past me this time, so I tried to tackle her with all my force. Unfortunately what happened was that Melinda ran past me almost without noticing me ramming into her, and falling on my butt.
She scored once again, and ran over to me. “Hey hot shot, what is it with you and falling all the time?”
She gave me he hand, and pulled me to my feet.
“Let’s do something else, seems like I have to play all three of you at once to get some real opposition.”
“Well, you’ve played for like 5 years, it’s not really fair” Jake said.
“I guess that’s true, then what do you guys wanna do then?” Melinda said.
“How about a relay race?” Jessica said.
Melinda loved the idea. “Yeah! That would be awesome! Boys vs. girls again?”
“Well, I don’t know if I’m strong enough to carry any of the boys, so I guess that’s the only way to do it.”
“We’ll see about that, but let’s go! The boys vs The girls!”
Jessica seemed pretty excited too “Hehe, I haven’t played games like this in years. Let’s race from that tree to that tree, or is that too far?” She pointed.
I was about to say something, but Melinda beat me to it “No, it’s cool! Jessica hop on!” Melinda turned her back to Jessica, and she jumped on.
“Shouldn’t we wait till we’ve arrived at the first tree?”
Melinda just start walking “No, it’s no problem.” Jake and I looked at eachother, and followed Melinda, both of us walking ourselves.
We reached the tree, and Melinda let Jessica down and whispered something in her ear, and then Jessica jumped on Melinda’s back once again. Melinda actually did a couple of squats with the girl on her back. Now I was sure she didn’t weigh more than me, but still, squatting that girl was pretty impressive for such a young girl I thought, and she didn’t look to be straining at all. Of course it couldn’t have been that easy for her, she probably just wanted to look tough in front of Jake and me. I mean, I knew Melinda was strong for a girl, but Jessica was pretty voluptios, she had some curves, and she wasn’t exactly a light weight.

Anyway, I jumped on Jake’s back first. “So, we run down to that tree, then switch and run back right?” I said.
“Right you are.” Jessica said, and giggled. I failed to see the funny part, but we got ready.
I started to count: “3…2…1…GO!”. And Jake started to run. Actually, he wasn’t exactly running so much as walking pretty fast, but hey, with me on his back, I couldn’t blame him. What was great, was that we were beating the girls. I would have expected that of course, but still, we were pretty far ahead.
We finally reached the tree, and I jumped off of him. “Quick!” I said, I could see Melinda walking towards us. Jake jumped on my back, he seemed light enough.
I started to walk, but then I heard Jake’s voice in my ear “Oh shit!”. And then I saw Melinda passing me, still with Jessica on her back. They didn’t switch! Melinda had carried her all the way down here, and now she was carrying her back. And not just carrying her, she was actually running. I tried to keep up, but it was impossible.
When we finally reached the tree Jessica was off of Melinda’s back, and Melinda was sitting with her leg in a split on the ground. Her quads were pumped and bulging on either side of her, and she was smiling all over her face.
“Yay for the girls! We won!” She said.
“In your face!” Jessica chimed in, and laughed. “Girl, that was amazing she said to Melinda, who rose from the ground.
“That’s not fair, you guys cheated!” Jake said.
“Yeah, you’re supposed to switch at the middle!” I agreed.
Jessica looked at her boyfriend “That wasn’t cheating, if anything Melinda gave you guys a head start and a handicap. It’s much harder running both back and forth, than just walking half of it!”
“Yeah, but Jessica is much lighter than any of us!” I said. “That’s not true, I weigh almost as much as Jake.” Jessica said. I looked at her funny. “Really?”
“Yeah, try me!” She said and I turned my back to her, and she jumped on. It was true, she wasn’t as heavy as Jake, but it was close. And it was tricky carrying her because of big breasts smashing against my back. I took a couple of steps, and let her down.
Jake wasn’t done “I still think you guys cheated.”
Melinda sighed, “Okay then, I guess Pete here is the heaviest of you two, so how about I beat your a.. again, but this time with Pete on my back? Then you can carry your girlfriend, I don’t even care if you switch or not.”
Jake was on.

Melinda turned her back to me. “Get on pretty boy.” I looked at her back, it was wide. Her butt looked firm as hell.
“I don’t know” I said.
Melinda sighed “Just hop on okay?” And I did. She didn’t even budge under my weight, but stood firmly on the ground. She walked over to the first tree and waited for Jake.
Jessica jumped on Jake’s back, and he walked over to us.
“Ready buddy boy?” Melinda said.
“Just start counting.” Jake snapped.
And she did: “1…2…3…GO!” And Jake started, but Melinda just stood there with me on her back. “Melinda, what are you doing?”
Melinda just giggled “Wait a second… now!” And then she ran. She actually ran with me on her back, it was almost sickening. She held me on tight, but still I was bouncing up and down on her back, all I could do was to hold on as tight as I could. We passed Jake, we passed the tree. And then we were back at the first tree. I was still holding on to Melinda with all my strength, even when Jake and Jessica reached us.

“Haha, look at Peter” Jessica sang. I realized what she meant. I was still clinging to Melinda, who just stood there, arms at her side and with a great big smile. While I had my legs across her chest and my arms around her neck, my face burried in her shoulders.
I eased up, and slid down to the ground again.
Melinda smiled at me “Enjoyed the ride?”, I didn’t answer.
“Want another one?” And before I knew it, she had put her shoulder in my stomach and stood up, taking me with her like I weighed nothing at all. I was resting on her shoulder, she was holding all of my weight and she didn’t seem to strain at all.
“What are you doing!?!?” I yelled.
“Just having a little fun” Melinda said, and started to squat me. Jessica just looked at her amazed, “Girl, you keep surprising me!” Melinda just smiled “You haven’t seen nothing yet, Jake get over here!”
Jake looked down “No Melinda, please.” Jessica looked at her boyfriend “Come on! Do it honey, I want to see what she can do.”
Melinda smiled, Jake sighed, and walked over to her. She put her other shoulder in his stomach, and up he went.
Now she had two 19 year old boys on her shoulders, and she squatted us both a couple of times.
“Wow, you guys are light. There’s girls in the gym that weigh a lot more than you!” She started walking over to the house, Jessica followed, she was clearly impressed.
“Wow, I can’t believe you can carry them like that. Isn’t it hard?” She said.
“It’s not that hard, I could keep them up there for some time I think.”
She shook us a little bit.
“What about you two, enjoying the ride?” She said.
I was speechless, but I could see we were almost at the house. “Please Melinda, don’t embaress us in front of the others” I pleaded.
Melinda sighed “Okay, but then let’s go to the pool.”
When we reached the pool, Melinda threw both of us in like we were nothing.
“What are you doing, now my shorts got all wet!” I yelled at her.
“Relax Pete, it’s just water. You can go and change in the house, borrow a pair of Jake’s bathing shorts.
I went inside with Jake and changed, when we got out the girls were in their bikinis.

That was part 3. One more part to go.

Offline daller3000dk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 08:43:57 pm »
Here's the last part I wrote.  Maybe I should write another part?

Again I admired Jessica’s full breasts, but quickly Melinda caught my attention. She had a black two piece on, and she looked incredible.
Her pecs were visible, and upon them rested what looked to be very firm breasts. They stood out, and I thought to my self that she probably didn’t even need a bra. Her chest muscle kept her boobs nice and high.
Her arms looked strong as hell. Her butt were round and firm. Her stomach was a solid six pack, and her quads and calves were big and hard.
She stood there flexing her muscles for Jessica, and it was crazy!
Then she dropped down and did twenty push ups like it was nothing. She remained in position to do some more and said to Jessica “Try and get on my back.”
“What? Are you sure?” Jessica said.
“Yeah op on; I want to see if I can do this.” Jessica wrappen her arms around Melinda’s neck, and rested upon her back. It looked like Melinda wasn’t going to do any, but then she actually did five push ups with the 19 year old girl on her back. It wasn’t perfect form, but damn, I knew I couldn’t have done that.
When she got up her arms were pumped, she flexed them a little more, and then she looked at us.

Melinda walked over to me. “Hey Pete” She said. Wrapped her arms around me, lifting my body up into the air, my feet left the ground, and again she threw me into the pool.
I heard Jake’s body hit the water a little after.
I looked up and saw Melinda curtsying in front of Jessica “My lady she said”, and then she placed her incredible strong looking arm under Jessica’s butt, lifted her up and threw her in the pool too.
Then she dived in her self.
“Let’s play chicken” She said! “It’s Pete and me against you two!”
I thought that it might be fun, Jake seemed to agree. I think we both saw it as an opportunity to heal our wounded male egos. Jessica was all up for it.
Jessica got on Jake’s shoulder, and I was about to duck under Melinda when she stopped me.
“Who are you trying to fool?” She said. And then she turned me around, put her hands under my armpits and lifted me on to her shoulders. There was nothing I could do to resist.
“That’s more like it” She said.

We played a couple of rounds, Melinda and I totally owning the game. After all, I was stronger than Jessica, and Melinda kept me very steady.
The fouth time Jessica hit the water she said “It’s no use, Pete is stronger than me, and Melinda you’re obviously stronger than Jake. We can’t win this thing.”
It looked like Jake was about to say something, but he didn’t.
Melinda thought for a moment, still with me on her shoulders. “Okay, Jessica try and carry Jake! You have pretty good balance, and Jake is just as strong as Pete.”
Jessica didn’t think she could do it, and neither did Jake.
“Come on! Just try it, I’ll lift him on to your soldiers.” Jake didn’t like it, but Jessica agreed. “Okay, but you have to be there if anything happens.” She said to Melinda.
Melinda nodded and said “hold on!” to me. She didn’t even put me down. She walked over to Jake, put her hands under his armpits and lifted him high up into the air. And then she actually held him there a little, while Jessica got into place. Then she gently let him back down unto Jessica’s shoulders.
I really noticed her arms now, and I did not understand how I couldn’t have noticed the muscles the first time I saw her. Her arms were pumped, and there was no doubt in my mind that those biceps were much larger than mine.

Jessica stood there for just enough time to say “Hey, I think I can actually do this.” But then she lost her balance, and took a step back. Jake fell, but he didn’t hit the water.
I looked down, and the first thing I saw was Melinda’s beautiful clevage. Man, her pecs really made her breasts look good.
The second thing I saw was Jake being cradle carried by Melinda. He was lying in her arms like a baby, and Melinda just stood there laughing.
“Well Jess, I think you better start hitting the gym with me.” Melinda said.
“I just might” Jessica replied and winked.
“What now?” Melinda said, still with me on her shoulders and her brother in her arms.
“Well, I’d like my boyfriend back. I think the four of us has played enough for today, now I want to play a little with Jake.” Jessica said.
“That sounds fair, I’ll just hang around with Petey here. Can I at least give you guys a ride back to your house?” I shook my head, Jake said “No, please don’t!” But nevertheless, Melinda walked out of the pool and headed for the house.

Melinda suddenly stopped “I actually think I can do better than this.” She said.
“Jessica, get over here, jump on my back. You have to hold on yourself, but the house isn’t that far. You’ll be able to.”
Jessica looked at her with disbelief. “Are you serious kiddo? I don’t want you to get hurt!”
Melinda just smiled “It’s no problem.” And Jessica jumped unto Melinda’s back, who, with only a little trouble, carried the three of us into the house.
Not without stopping when all the other guests could see us though, and doing two small squats. Some of them was speechless, some of them told Melinda how incredible and impressive that was. A couple actually cheered when they saw us.
Jessica slipped down from Melinda’s back, and Melinda then let Jake down. Then she bend over so I could get down.
There, all four of us with our feet touching the earth again. Jake and I quickly went inside, while Melinda stayed out there for a little bit with Jessica, flexing her muscles for the other guests.

After a couple of minutes Jessica and Melinda came into the house. Jessica took her boyfriend by the hand, they sat down at the couch and began making out. Melinda looked at them and smiled, and then she looked at me.
“Come Pete, I want to show you my room.”
She took my hand and pulled me out into the hall. Suddenly she stopped and looked to her left, I looked too. It was a full length mirror, and it was very wide. We were still in our swimming outfits, and the difference between our bodies was evident. I was in decent shape, but compared to Melinda I looked like a toothpick. She took a step back, and pulled me in front of her. I was a little taller than her, but she was much broader. Her legs much thicker, and her arms much bigger.
“Flex your bicep” she said. And I did it. She did too, and brought her arm up behind mine. You could see her arm on either sides of mine. She stood on her tip toes, and flexed her calves and quads. Her legs were much bigger than mine, it wasn’t even funny. She made my legs look like toothpicks compared to har massive well trained legs.
“Look at these muscles” she said, and did a double bicep pose. “You flex too Pete!” She said. I did it.
“Look at my shoulders next to yours” She said. Her shoulders were much rounder and harder, and it was clear that she was broader than me.
She locked her arms around mine, like when you’re doing a full nelson. I could feel her hard pumped biceps on my arm. She leaned back, and once again my feet left the floor, but only for five seconds or something, and then she put me down.
“Aw, you’re so cute” she said, and piched my butt. “But there’s no reason for you to waste your strength with me around” she added. And then she placed one hand on my back, and swept me off my feet like I weighed nothing at all. I was in a cradle carry.
She looked at us in the mirror “I like the sight of that” she said, and began walking up to her room.

Offline daller3000dk

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [daller3000dk] The Sisters
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 03:56:43 pm »
I'm really sorry, but I lost the remaining parts of the story. Damn. I feel so bad about it.  I did manage to find another old story though, so I guess you'll have to make do with that.

The Sisters
by daller3000dk

Part 1 – The sisters move in.

It was night; actually I think it was pretty late. I was lying in my bed when I heard noises from downstairs.
It was my parents, they were up. I looked at my clock; it was 4 am, what was going on?

I was in my pajamas, and slowly I walked down the stairs, down to the living room where I could hear my parents.
I opened the door slightly; I could see my parents and two girls.

My name’s Malcolm, I’m 15 years old. What happened that night was that some of my parents’ best friends were getting a divorce. The two girls were their daughters.
Veronica at 19 years old, and Victoria at 13. I found out that they were to live with us for some time, to get a little away. Their and my parents didn’t thought it would be good for the girls to experience the divorce, the lawyers and all that.
Their parents didn’t get a long at all, but they still cared for their children.

My sister and I used to be really good friends with both Veronica and Victoria when we were younger, but 4-5 years ago they moved to Scandinavia, and we hadn’t seen them since.

My mother saw me. “Malcolm, go back to bed.” I asked what was going on, and she explained it to me. “Veronica and Victoria are going to be living with us for about month. I think Veronica will have to sleep in your room tonight, and Victoria will sleep with your sister. But go to bed now sweaty.”

I went upstairs again, and got to bed. After about 10 minutes, somebody came into my room. It was Veronica.
”Hey munchkin, you’re awake?” she whispered.
“Yeah” I whispered back.
She was carrying two bags with her; she put them down in my room, walked over to me and kissed me on my forehead.
”Thanks’ for letting me sleep here, how you been?”
”I’m fine, you? Mom told me about your parents. Are you okay?”
”Yeah, it was pretty hard, but I’m better.”
”You gonna live in my room all the time?” I liked Veronica, but I also liked my privacy. And she was a teenager too, I’m sure she wanted her own room.
“Nah, just for the night, till your parents get some furniture in some of the guest rooms. Gotta go, I have to fetch a mattress to sleep on. You better try and get some sleep, or your mother will blame me for keeping you up”.

I didn’t fell asleep right away. I thought it would be nice to have some people kinda my age in the house. My sister was only 10 years old.
I could be friends with Victoria and Veronica.
I didn’t really have a problem with them living here, my parents are wealthy, and we live in a nice big house with a nice garden. We had a pretty big attic where they could live, but that place needed a paintjob and some furniture. But with some work it could be very nice, I kinda thought about moving up there myself, but I guess that had to wait.

Anyways, Veronica came into the room carrying a mattress. She found a spot on the floor, and threw it down. Then she closed the door. I didn’t do anything to tell her I was awake, I just kinda watched her in the dark. I could sorta make out that she had long hair, I couldn’t see what color, but if I remembered correctly both her and her sister had light brown hair.

She started to take her clothes off, I know I probably shouldn’t, but I kept watching. I mean, I couldn’t really see anything but a silhouette.
From what I could see, she was one very hot girl. She had long shapely legs, a nice narrow waist, and big breasts. She stood there for a couple of seconds, and then she went to bed too.
I stayed awake some minutes, thinking about Veronica, I think I was developing a little crush on her, she was a beautiful girl, and she was so nice to me.
I fell asleep and dreamed that Veronica was my girlfriend.

The following morning my mother woke me up “You have to go to school Malcolm, breakfast is ready downstairs.”
Then she left the room. I stoop up, and nearly tripped over Veronica who was still sleeping.
“Guess I was right” I said to myself. She had light brown hair, and a very pretty face. Her face was visible, and her right arm.
Her arm looked kinda weird I thought. There was a vein running down it, and it looked... I don’t know? Shapely, more defined than you regularly see on girls. I wouldn’t call her muscular, I mean, she was a girl after all. Actually beefy may have been a good way to describe it.
It didn’t look very soft. I was about to touch it, but she made a noise, and I stopped. Then I went downstairs.

“Mom. Don’t Veronica and Victoria have to go to school?” I asked my mother when I entered the kitchen.
”No, they go to a Scandinavian school, their summer vacation began last week. You my dear, still have two weeks left of school.”

I ate and went upstairs to get my stuff and brush my teeth. I got into my room, and there stood Veronica, with her back to me.
I froze. She had put on some sweat pants, and was wearing what seemed to be a sports bra. But that wasn’t the first thing I noticed. The first thing I noticed was her muscles. Dear god! She was really muscular.
Her back was wide, and gave her upper body a sort of V-shape. Her shoulders were round and looked firm. It was hard to really see her arms, until she turned around.

”Oh, morning munchkin.” She said. Why did she have to call me munchkin? It made me feel like a five year old.

Her breasts looked big, but her pecs made them look even bigger. Her arms were like the rest of her body, not totally pumped, not like a prof bodybuilder, but almost, very defined. Her tricep was visible and her bicep made her arm look, yeah, beefy and strong.
She suddenly noticed that she was in a bra. “Oh god. I’m so sorry” she said and grabbed a gray sweater and pulled it over her head, I noticed her washboard stomach when she stretched her arms over her head.
”I’m used to having my own room.”
“Ehm.. no.. no problem” I said.
She walked out of the room, squeezed my shoulder on the way out. I winced, but I don’t think she noticed.
”Have a good day at school” she said walking down the stairs. I just stood there for a while.
Then I got my things and left for school.

On my way to school I couldn’t get Veronica out of my head. How the hell did she get all those muscles? Was she strong too? I guess she kinda had to be, being muscular and all. That’s what make you strong isn’t it? But she was a girl for crying out loud. I was a boy. Of course she was four years older than me, so I guess when I turn 19 maybe I’ll have some muscles too. I’m a boy...
I didn’t know what to think

My buddy Ewan came with me home, we had to do some homework. I opened the door, and we both walked into the house.

“Hello?!” I yelled, no answer.
”Guess everybody’s out, let’s go up to my room.”

We came into my room, both of Veronica’s suitcases were open. One of them had only clothing in it, the other was only half filled with clothing, and besides the bag was two dumbbells.

“Woa dude, are you working out?” Ewan said.
“Well, not reall...”
”Holy shit!” Ewan had picked one of them up, and tried to do some curls with it. He managed a few, but then had to put it down.
”Seriously dude, are you able to use those?” He looked at me with disbelief.
“No, it’s not mine. Ehm, some of my parents’ friends’ kids are staying with us.”
”Oh, it’s their luggage then.” Ewan said, and walked over to one of the bags and began looking in it’s content.

”Dude, that’s not cool.” I said.
”Relax man... woah, it’s a chick?” He held a bra in his hands.
”Well, yeah, her name is Veronica... she’s 19 years old. She’s only supposed to spend like one night in my room.”
”Oh she’s 19, well; I guess we’ll probably be able to use dumbbells like that when we’re 19 right?”
”Well...” I didn’t really know if I should tell him how muscular this girl was, I’d kinda forgot myself already.
“Probably heavier though.” Ewan said, mostly to himself. “Yeah, probably...” I agreed. Actually, he was right. We were only 15, she was 19. I tried picking one of the dumbbells up, it was pretty heavy.
”Yeah I think we’ll be able to do that in a couple of years” I said.
Ewan still had the bra in his hand.
”Looks like a pretty girl” he said, smiling and looking down at the bra.
“Come on man, let’s go.” I said. He put the bra back in the bag, and we left.

When we got out into the hall I head some noises coming from the attic, sounded like somebody was up there.
”Ewan, why don’t you go down into the living room and start on the homework, I’ll be down in a sec.”
“Sure thing.” Ewan said, and then he left.

I pulled the ladder down that led to the attic, and crawled up. It was Veronica, she was painting the walls.
“Hey, Veronica.” I said.
She didn’t notice me, she was listening to music on her mp3 player.
“Veronica!” I yelled. Still nothing.
She was dancing to the music while playing. She looked so pretty, her hair was put up in a ponytail, she was wearing some blue jean overalls and a white tank top, and her feet were bare.
I couldn’t help but stare a little, she was hot. I couldn’t imagine her being anything but one of the most popular girls at school.
Still, in the tank top I could see her shoulders, and I notiched her arms, there were white paint spots all over her arms.

“VERONICA!!” She heard me.
“Oh, hey Malcolm. What’s up?”
”Nothing” I said. “I heard noises from up here, I just wanted to see who it was.”
“Cool. Victoria and I have been painting all day, we’ll probably finish this tonight, so I guess I’ll have to sleep in your room another night or two.” She said.
”No problem, where’s Victoria?”
“Oh, she went to buy some snacks for us. Should be home any minute now.”

“I burrowed your tank-top by the way. Hope it’s not problem.”
”Okay, I don’t really use it all that much.” I didn’t really have the tank top type of body.
”Okay, it’s a little small for me, and I got some paint on it.” She said.
Small? I guess it was, it was stretched pretty good. Her breasts was doing most of the stretching though, but I noticed that she was wider than me, which also helped.

“Could you hand me that bucket of paint.” She said smiling; she must have noticed me looking at her body. It was a little embarrassing, I just grabbed the nearest paint bucket and I almost fell it was so heavy. I totally underestimated how much it weighed, and I’d grabbed it with one hand and tried to lift it.
Veronica looked like she was about to laugh, but didn’t, she just at me again. It was embarrassing, I didn’t want to look bad in front of her, but I almost got mad at her too, laughing at me. I took a hold of it, with both hands and walked over to her with it.
Then she took it from me, with one arm. The minute I let go of it, I could see the muscles in her arm tensing, it didn’t seem heavy to her at all. She took it, and held it for a little bit, then she actually curled it two times! And then she put it down. When she curled it, her bicep tensed into a ball of muscle, it looked hard as hell.

She was still smiling. “Anything else munchkin?” she said.
“Eh... no, I guess not.... Actually, could you please stop calling me munchkin? It makes me feel like a 5 year old.”
She laughed a little bit and walked closer to me, I noticed she was a little over half a head taller than me.
”But you are a little munchkin” she said and ran her fingers through my hair. Her touch felt nice, her comment didn’t.
“Hey, I’m not that small. I’m average for my age!”
“Sorry munch... sorry Malcolm, just messing with you.” She sat down on the paint bucket, and took my hands in hers. It was like a bolt of electricity ran through me.
”Forgive me?” She said.
I smiled “I guess so”.
”Excellent!” She said. “If you see my sister, tell her to get her butt up here, I don’t wanna paint the rest of this myself.” She got up again.
”See you around munchkin” she said and got back to painting. I looked at her for a couple of seconds, and left.

Walking down the stairs, I could hear Ewan talking to someone in the kitchen. It’s probably Victoria I thought.
I was right, I got down there and saw Ewan talking to Victoria. I walked in, in the middle of a conversation.

”Yeah, it sucks. But it’s really nice we get to stay here and... MALCOLM!”. Victoria saw me, and came running.
She looked different than the last time I saw her, of course, it had been four years.
She was in the same outfit as her sister, jean overalls, but a white t-shirt instead of a tank top. She had a much cuter and girlier look to her than her sister, who looked more like a woman. Her hair was a little lighter, and she had a wide grin on her face when she finally hit me. She put her arms around me and gave me a very tight hug, if I didn’t know better I’d say my feet actually left the ground for half a second.
I hugged her back.
“Good to see you munchkin” I said, I didn’t really know why I called her munchkin, maybe I needed to get back on Veronica or something, but I couldn’t really call her a munchkin.

She tilted her head. “Please don’t call me munchkin, that’s my sister’s expression.”
I smiled at her “Sorry, don’t know why I said it.”
”No problem, just don’t let it happen again” she said and laughed “It’s not like you’re that much taller than me.”
I was a little over half a head taller than her. She was pretty cute though.
I felt a lot older than her, even though there only were like a two year difference between us, I wasn’t really interested in a younger girl. I’d like to be her friend though.

“How’ve you been Vicky?” I asked her.
“Well, it was hard, the divorce and all. I just told Ewan here about it.” Ewan smiled, then sat down on the sofa, started to do his homework.
“I’ll be with you in a second Ewan” I said, “Yeah, but I overheard you saying you like to get to live here, so that’s cool.”
”Yeah! Way cool! I’ve really missed you guys, well, mostly you and your sister. We played together all the time when we were younger, remember?”
”Yeah. Well, I really need to get started on this homework, we’ll catch up later right?”
“Sure thing, I need to get a fresh bucket of paint from the cellar anyway.”

And off she was.

I sat down with Ewan, and we started doing some math. After a couple minutes, I heard Victoria coming back from the cellar. She had a bucket of paint in each hand.

”Need help?” I asked.
”No problem, I got it. Well, if you could get the fruit I bought and put it on one of the buckets, that’d be great.

I did.
”Aren’t they heavy?” I asked her.
”Well, no. But neither of them are full, that’s why I had to grab two.”
She left.

Okay, I thought to myself. That explains it, I was a little worried, I mean, I had to use two hands to carry one of those when they were full. Well, unless the one in the attic hadn’t been full, but I mean, it probably had been.

The days went by. Veronica, Victoria, my sister Stephanie and I talked, caught up on old days. The two liked Scandinavia well enough, but they really missed USA sometimes. They were really nice people, and my crush on Veronica continued.
It was Saturday, Victoria wasn’t home. Most of Veronica’s friend had moved out of town, but Victoria was having a sleep over at a friend’s house.
I thought it might give me some time alone with Veronica, she was older than me, but still. She had just turned 19, and when I was twenty she’d be like 23-24, that’s not that big a difference.
So maybe if I started now, I’d have a shot.

Offline daller3000dk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 03:59:24 pm »
Cleaning up the attic took longer than expected, so Veronica was still sleeping on a mattress in my room. I didn’t mind, I liked the company.
Anyway. Victoria was out of the house, only me, my parents, my sister and Veronica.
”Kids! Dinner’s ready!” I was in my room watching TV when I heard my mother call. Out in the hall I was greeted by a weird sight. The hatch into the attic was open, but the ladder wasn’t pulled down, and hanging from the hole in the ceiling was Veronica. She was wearing shorts that ended just under her knees and a thin black shirt. She was doing pull ups! She held on to the edge of the hatch and lowered her self down and up. And she was going like crazy.
1...2...3....4...5 I counted to myself, and she kept on going when I moved over to face her.

”Eh, hey Veronica, I think dinner’s ready.”
”Hey... Malcolm...” She didn’t stop doing pull ups. “Just... a... few... more.” She did a couple more and then she stopped.
“Phew.”
”Where’s the ladder?” I asked her.
”Oh, it’s on the attic. I found a way to move it so it doesn’t fall down when you open the hatch. Just have to pull myself up there and put it in place afterwards.” She said.

She was still hanging there, I could see the a little of her stomach, it was flat and I could see just a little bit of her abs.

”Actually, would you help me with this last rep?”
”Ehm, sure, what should I do?” I asked.
“Put your hands on my legs and add some resistance. That would be awesome.”
”Are you serious?”
”Sure, up for it?”
”Kids! Dinner!” My mom yelled again.
“Come on Malcolm, quick.” She urged me on.
I didn’t know how to do it, so I just put my hands under her calves and tried to pull down, but when she started to pull herself up, my fingers slipped.
”Damn... I can’t really get a good grip.”
”Yeah, I know. Hm... du you think you could, you know, cling on to my legs?”
”What!? Without touching the ground?”
”Yeah” she said. I looked at her with disbelief.
“Come on, just try it” she said. I hopped on her feet and wrapped my arms around her legs. They felt incredible hard, and didn’t budge under my fingers at all.
”Okay, gimme a second.” She said. She let out a grunt, and then she pulled her self up, slowly, and down two times.
She was about to do a third, but then my mother called again.
”Okay Mal, better jump off, or your mother will get mad.” She said. I did, and then I ran down the stairs, I couldn’t believe what had just happened.

I sat down with my parents and my sister, but then I noticed the table was only set for three people.
“Hey, why’s there only three plates on the table?” I asked.
“Oh, we forgot to tell you? Me and your father are going to a party with some friends tonight, you’re supposed to babysit Stephanie.”
WHAT?, I wanted to spent some time with Veronica, and now I had to look after my sister?!
Just then Veronica came down. “Hi all.”, she sat down and began eating.
After eating a couple of minutes, Veronica started to take her shirt off “Wow, is it just me or is it hot in here?”
“That’s just you I think...” My dad said.
Veronica had a black t-shirt underneath. “Phew, that helped.” Her arms looked pumped, her muscles were much more evident, a fine layer of sweat covered her body, her skin looked silky smooth, but you could see the hard muscles underneath. She was pumped from the workout.
I wondered if I’d be that big when I got her age, I probably would though.

“Oh my, you look strong today Veronica” my dad said.
She smiled “Thanks, I worked out a little bit before dinner. But I don’t really have any equipment here, I need to find a gym I can join.”
“Well, looks like what you’re doing here is doing the work.” My mother said and got up.
“It’s okay, but I really need a gym or something. Those morning runs and what I can come up with here isn’t really enough.” Veronica said.
“Well dear, I think we better get going.” My mother said, and my dad agreed. They got up and left.

“You have really big muscles” my sister said to Veronica.
“Thanks Steph, what do you think of them?”
“I don’t know, I haven’t seen that big muscles before.”
“Oh, I bet your brother got some big boyish muscles, right Malcolm?” She said and smiled at me.
“Eh, I don’t know. I...” I just kept eating.
“Can I go watch tv?” Stephanie said.
“Sure.”

”So, Veronia, any plans for tonight?” I said, trying to sound smooth.
“Actually, yes.” She said. I got a funny feeling in my stomach. She had plans? Dammit!
“Wha... you do?”
”Yeah, an old friend of mine is back in town. Haven’t seen him for over 6 years. He’s having a party, and I’m going. Thought it’d be a good chance to meet some new people.”
“Oh, cool.” I said.

”Phew, it’s still pretty hot.” She looked into the other room, my sister was watching tv.
“Malcolm, don’t tell your parents I did this, but I’m really overheated from my workout.
Then she pulled her t-shirt over her head, leaving her only in the shorts and a sports bra.
“God that helped” she said and took sip of her water.

I think my eyes must have looked like they were gonna pop out of my head. She was still a little sweaty, but that just made her skin glisten and combined with her tan, it looked so hot.
She just giggled a little, and finished her meal. So did I.

”So Malcolm, I need a favour. Could you clean up by yourself? I need to go get ready for the party.”

For the party! I got a little mad at her. Why couldn’t she just stay home?

”I’d actually like your help, I mean, you sleep in my room and all, and we are supposed to clean up together.” I said. I didn’t really mind cleaning up after dinner by my self, but I was so disappointed and mad at Veronica.

Veronica got a weird look in her eyes, she leaned in over the table, nearing me. She was pretty close now, I had no idea what to do.

”I’d be very sweet of you if you did it?” She said and looked me right in the eye.
”I.. I don’t think so Veronica.”
”Okay. How about a wager?” She said.
I just looked at her dumb foiled, what?
“If you can beat me at armwrestling, two out of three, I’ll do it myself, and I’ll stay home this evening. If I win, you clean, and I leave.”

I was in a dilemma. I wasn’t sure I could beat her, she looked strong right now, and she definitely had bigger muscles than me.

“I don’t know Veronica.” I said.

But I was a boy, I mean, I might have a chance. And if I won, she’d stay home tonight! I could tuck my sister in early, and I’d be alone with her.

“Okay, okay, let’s do it.”
“Great Malcolm! I’ll go easy on you.” She said and placed her arm on the table.
I took a hold of her hand.
“On the count of three?” I said.
“1...2...3...go!”. And I started to push, with all my might. I wanted to win this. She just looked at me and smiled.
“Sorry Malcolm.” And then she slammed my hand down, completely ignoring whatever force I’d put into it.
I looked at her with disbelief; I hadn’t even moved her hand even a little.
I grabbed her hand again.
“Want a handicap?” She asked. What was I supposed to do? She just slammed me down like I was nothing, but it was so embarrassing to ask her for a handicap. However, it would improve my chances...

”Yeah, okay.”
She lowered her hand about half-way down. That’s a pretty big head start I thought.
“1...2...3...go!”
I pushed with all my might, and got her hand down a little bit, but then she slowly started to raise her hand. I looked at our hands, then at her, then at her arm. It didn’t look like it was very hard for her, she actually wasn’t very focused on the match.
Slowly our hands were in the middle, and then she pushed my hand down again.

“MAN!” I yelled out. She looked at me like she felt sorry for me or something.
She got up and kneeled down besides me.
“Sorry Malcolm, I’ll make it up to you later okay?”
”I guess so...”
”Gimme a smile munchkin. Come on.” She comforted me, I kinda smiled.
“That a boy. You want a consolation prize?” She said.
I looked at her.
”Like what?” I asked. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and then she flexed her bicep. “Touch it” she said.
The kiss felt warm and nice. I placed my hand on her bicep. Man, I couldn’t believe an arm could be that hard, it was like steel. A round bicep, and as she’d just showed me, it was very strong too.

“How’d you get so strong?” I asked. She just smiled at me.
“See you later Malcolm.” And then she left.

I tucked my sister in, and after watching some tv, with no sign of neither my parents or Veronica, I went to bed.
I heard somebody coming home. I could recognize Veronica’s voice, but she wasn’t alone. She was with a guy I think.

I stayed in my bed and listened. I couldn’t hear what they were talking about, but after a little while I heard footsteps.
The door opened, and I saw Veronica’s face peaking inside.
”Malcolm? You awake?” She whispered. It reminded me of the first time I saw her.
”Yeah.” I said.
”Good.” She walked in, she wasn’t completely steady, I wondered if she was drunk.
“Listen, I need a favor again. Do you mind sleeping in your sisters room tonight? Or at least for a couple of hours? You can sleep on Vicktoria’s mattress.”
I sat up in the bed.
”What, why?!”
”Well, I’m here with this guy, and your parents won’t be home till later. He won’t stay the night, we just want to, you know, cuddle a little bit, make out. The party got closed down.”
“No Veronica, I won’t sleep in the same room with my sister! This is my room.”

She got up and turned on the lights, when my eyes adjusted I could see her clearly. She looked a little drunk, I had to say. But her outfit was stunning. She was wearing a couple of loose black pants, and a red long sleeved t-shirt type of thing. The shirt really showed off her cleavage.

”God Malcolm, why do you have to be such a baby?!” She said. “What? Listen Veronica, I just want to sleep in my own room. Tell your guy to leave.”
“Sorry Malcolm, you leave me no choice.” And then she advanced on me. I had no idea what she was going to do, but she looked intimidating.
Then she just slid one hand under my butt, and another hand under my neck and picked me up.
”Whoah! What are you doing?” I yelled.
“Quiet, I don’t want you to wake Stephanie.” She said.
She walked out in the hall with me, no matter what I did I couldn’t get free. If I tried to do something, she’d just lift me higher, or squeeze me against her body.
How could she do this to me?

“Pretend like you’re sleeping” She said to me, and then she went over to the stairs. “Pst! Eric, get up here.” She whispered down the stairs.
I opened my eyes just a little bit, and saw a tall blond guy.
“You need a little help with that?” I heard him ask.
“No, I got him. I’ll just put him in the room with his sister.” She said, and started to walk down the hall with me.
I couldn’t believe why she didn’t tire, I know she was strong, but she didn’t even lower me at any point.
She opened the door to my sisters room, and dumped me on Victoria’s mattress, then she gave me a kiss on the forehead.

”Listen Malcolm, I’m sorry. I promise I’ll make it up to you somehow. She got up, and left. I just lay in my bed totally transfixed.
No chance I’d fall asleep anytime soon.

I lay there for at least an hour. Then I head somebody walking in the hall, I got out and looked into the hall.
That guy, Eric was storming out the room, and on his way down the stairs Veronica came out of my room too.

”Well you’re a jerk! YOU KNOW THAT! A JERK!” Then she sat down in the hall, and I think I saw tears in her eyes.
I looked back at my sister, she was still sleeping. Then I walked out of the room.

“Hey Veronica.” I said.
She looked up at me, dried her eyes. I didn’t notice before, but she was in her underwear, black panties and a black bra.
I guess I got distracted by her expression, she just looked so... not mad, disappointed I guess.

“Oh, hey Malcolm... Listen, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have carried you out of your room, I was just...”
She looked down again.
”I don’t know.”
I sat down besides her.
“What happened?”
“What can I say? He saw me in this.” She said. She stood up and spread out her arms, showing off her body.
I hadn’t seen her legs before, not her thighs at least. Even though I maybe should have seen it coming, I was surprised by the size of her thighs. I looked down at my legs, I was wearing boxer shorts, and it was pretty clear to me how much bigger Veronica’s thighs were. When she walked back and forth I could see the muscles working. Round and powerful.

“I don’t see why that would be a problem.” I said.
She stopped. “That’s really sweet of you Malcolm, but a lot of guys have a problem with girls having muscles.”
“Well, didn’t he have muscles too?” I asked.
She smiled at me, she actually laughed a little bit. “Not like these he didn’t”, and then she did a double bicep pose. I was really struck back, her forearms became hard chords of muscle, and her steely biceps flexed into balls of strength.
Her shoulders were round and also looked very hard, and her pecs became really visible when she flexed her upper body.

“He didn’t have muscles? But he was a boy? I’m sure he’s stronger than you.”
”Oh Malcolm, he’s not nearly as strong as me. And the reason he ran out of here was that he felt intimidated by my strength, he knew I was stronger than him.”

“But... Does that mean you’ll be stronger than me too, when I get older?” I asked.
“Maybe, depends on how you choose to live your life. If you workout and stuff like that, you might become stronger than me. But right now, you’re not even close.”

I got up, her legs made my legs look like toothpicks.
”Try and flex your bicep” she told me, I did. There was some definition, but nothing special. She put her arm besides mine, and even unflexed it looked so much more powerful. Then she flexed it, and there was no contest.
“See?” She said.

“I really like you Veronica.” I suddenly heard myself saying.
“Aw! I like you too Malcolm.” She said, and then she hugged me. I could feel her hard body against mine, her strong arms pressed me against her chest. It was an amazing feeling.
She let go of me.
“No, I really REALLY like you... you know?”
”Oh...” She said “Listen Malcolm, you’re really sweet, but you’re only 15, and I know I just turned 19, but still. It’s a pretty big difference. I mean, you’re like a little brother to me.”
”But... when you’re 24, I’ll be like 20 or 21! That’s not that big a difference!”
She sighed. “I know Malcolm, but still, I think I’ll always see myself as the big sister you never had. At least for now. You’re young, you’ll get over this crush in a couple of days. Trust me.”

Now I sighed. I didn’t know what to feel, but I had to admit that right now, Veronica seemed a little out of my league.

“Okay I guess...”
”Cheer up, now I better get you back into bed.”
What did she mean? Oh wait...”Whoah”
She grabbed my right arm and pulled me to my legs, then she placed one hand on my butt and picked me up in a front straddle.
“There, there” she said.
She carried me into my room, and looked at my bed.
”Oh shoot, I forgot your blanket.”, then she actually TURNED AROUND! Still holding me, and walked back through the hall, into my sister’s bedroom. Held me with one hand, picked up the blanket, and walked back with me.

She was half naked, and there was a lot of physical contact (not to mention her hand on my butt, and her breasts pressing against my stomach). So I got aroused.
”Easy there boy she said.” And smiled at me.
“I... I’m really sorry Veronica, I don’t know, it’s just that you...”
“Shh, it’s okay she said.” She rocked me a little up and down. I didn’t know how to feel about this, I was totally aroused, but afterall, it was a girl carrying me. A super strong girl!

She leaned me a little back, so I could look her in the eyes.
”You’re pretty light, you know that?”
“Wha?”
”I mean, I knew you couldn’t be that heavy, but I can hardly feel your weight at all. You need to gain some weight, and I mean muscle, not fat.”
”What are you talking about?”
“Well, I told you earlier that I’d make it up to you for beating you at armwrestling and carry you out of your bed, so if carrying you back into bed isn’t enough, I could help you bulk up.”
“You mean get strong, like you?”
”Hihi, yeah. It’ll take a lot of time and work to get as strong as me, but something like that, yeah.”
“Okay, that’d be great!”
She smiled at me, god she looked so beautiful. Even with all those muscles, she was still so feminine.

Then she put me down on the bed, and tucked me in.

”You feel like a big sister now.”
“Yeah, I know.” She said. And then she flexed her arms. “And don’t you forget” She said and winked at me, then she turned off the lights.
“I think I’ll sleep in your sister’s room for the night, sleep tight.”
And then she left.

Offline daller3000dk

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My favorite story from Slevin
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 04:04:30 pm »
Just to clarify. This story isn't by Slevin, it's by me. I have posted this in another thread, along with the second half of part 1 :)  Hope you like it!

Threads merged ~MOD 'E15R91F'

Offline daller3000dk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 07:03:35 am »
Start of part 2

Part 2 - Training.

Some days went by, Veronica and Victoria finally moved to the attic. Veronica was embarrassed by the incident, she HAD been pretty drunk. She apologized, mostly for the part where she stood in the hallway half naked. I don’t know if I minded that part that much.

The summer was really kicking in, and soon school would be over.

”So Malcolm, we need to get you started on some training. There’s only so much you can do here, like push ups, crunches, maybe some squats if we can find anything for you to squat. I’d lend you some of my weights, but I don’t think I have anything light enough for you.” Veronica explained to me one day.

I suddenly thought of something. “You know what Veronica, come to think about it, I think there’s some weights at the community pool!”

”What? Really!? God, I wished I’d known that!”
”Well, it’s usually pretty crowded, you have to be there extremely early if you want it all by yourself.”
“That’s no problem. I usually get up by 6 am for my morning runs. It would be awesome if I could just swing by the pool there.”
“Wow, 6 am?”
”Yeah munchkin, and you’re going to join me! Victoria and I take our morning runs almost every day.”
”Wait, Victoria runs too?” I asked.
“Sure she does.”
“Okay. Well, tomorrow is Sunday. We can go then?”
”Sounds good to me.”

Victoria had been really busy catching up with old friends, I only saw her once in a while. So it’d be cool to get a chance to talk a little more with her.
I went to bed early, and at 5.30 I was awakened by a smiling Victoria.

”Hey sleepy head, time to get up.” She said.
“Aw, I need a couple of more minutes.” I pleaded.
”No way!” She said and took a hold of my blanket, and started to pull. I grabbed it as well, and pulled back. I almost got pulled out of bed though, I had just been sleeping and I was as weak as a 5 year old.
“Tihi” Victoria said, and then she ran out.
I climbed back into bed, and stayed there for a couple of minutes. Then Veronica came into the room. She was wearing a black and yellow workout outfit; it was pretty loose and covered up her whole body. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

“What’s with you? Get up, we want to start our run at exactly 6 am!”
“Come on, it takes me like 10 minutes to get ready” I pleaded.” “That’s wimp talk.” Veronica stated, and then she advanced at me. “What are you doing?” I said. She didn’t respond, but got a mischievous smile on her lips. “I hope this won’t get too traumatic on you, but we need to get you up and running buddyboy”. Then she launched at me and easily picked me up in her arms in a cradle carry. I was too tired to do anything about, I just lay there.
But then she started walking down the stairs.
”Woah Veronica, let me down, somebody might see us!”
“No way Malcolm, you got to eat some breakfast and then we need to get going. Besides, the only one who’s up is Victoria, she won’t mind.”
”I’ll mind!” I almost yelled at her.
”Well, too late she said.” And then she entered the kitchen where Victoria, in the same outfit as her sister, only pink instead of yellow, was sitting eating breakfast.
“I see you got him to get up” She said and smiled at me. I was so embarrassed. I didn’t like Veronica lifting me, and it didn’t help that it was in front of other people. Victoria had her hair pulled back in a ponytail too; and she looked a lot like her sister, just more girly and of course younger.
“Is he heavy?” Victoria asked her sister.
“Light as a feather” Veronica replied, “but that’s what we’re here to change!”

Fortunately I had my pajama-pants on, so I wasn’t in my boxers. Victoria grinned at me, and then continued eating her cereal. Veronica left to room, I guess she’d already eaten.

”So, Veronica tells me you wanna get in shape?”
”Yeah.”
”That’s cool! You need it too.”
”Hey, what’s that supposed to mean?”
”Oh, nothing, it’s just, you’re pretty skinny.” She said. I suddenly became very aware that I DID have pants on, but I wasn’t wearing anything on my upper body.
”I’m average! Anyway, what do you know?” After that she didn’t say anything, but I could see she couldn’t help from smiling. God she was annoying at that moment.
I left the table to get ready.

I came back down in my bathing shorts; I thought I’d use them to run in. Also I was wearing a white t-shirt. I was actually starting to really look forward to get into shape.

We began running, we started out nice and slow, I kept up with Veronica and Victoria. This isn’t that hard I thought, however it seemed like the girls were only warming up. Veronica and Victoria quickly picked up the pace, and it got difficult for me to follow. I guess they were used to it, if they ran every morning.

Veronica slowed down a little to let me catch up, but Victoria just kept on running at the same pace.
“You’re okay there Malcolm?” She said, she didn’t even sound winded.
“I’m… fine… just... not... used... to... this... kind... of... training.” I said between breaths.
“It’s okay, I’ll just follow your pace, we’re going to swing by the pool to check it out, and then take another trip around the neighbourhood, so we’ll end up at the pool again at the end.” She explained while running. I didn’t answer, actually I couldn’t answer.
Somebody once told me that you should only run so fast that you can still talk with whoever you’re running together with. I guess that only worked if you were in the same shape as that person, and not running with what I was starting to suspect was a total fitness freak.

I thought the trip they’d planned sounded a little long, especially for me, who wasn’t used to running. When we finally reached the pool I was pretty beat, not totally, but I definitely wasn’t 100%.

Victoria was sitting on the ground in a perfect split; I was impressed by her flexibility. When she saw us she stood up.
“There you are slowpokes. Ready for lap 2?” She said smiling. She was a real girly girl.
“I don’t think Malcolm is up for another lap, so how about you just stay here and wait for us to get back?” Veronica said.
”I think I can do run with you guys.” I said. Mostly because I didn’t want to loose face. Veronica had carried me in front of Victoria, and now I had to quit too?
“You might be able, but I don’t want to run at your pace all the time, and if you continue, you’ll be too tired to do any real training. So I think it’s for the best.”
That sounded reasonable enough, so I reluctantly agreed.
And off they went.

I did some stretching, and rested. It was a beautiful morning, and there were no people anywhere. I think everyone was sleeping late or maybe going to church, it was a Sunday morning after all.

After a little while, I saw somebody approaching. It was Victoria.

”Hey! Where’s VERONICA?!” I yelled.
She reached me, she was a little sweaty, but nothing big, and she only sounded a little winded.
“Your mother called her on her cell phone, she wanted Veronica to help her move the new beds up on the attic.”
”Aw, that’s too bad! I really wanted to get started on my training.”
”Well...” Victoria said, “That’s what I’m here for.”

I looked at her with disbelief.

“What do you mean?” I asked her.
“I’m going to help you get in shape instead of Veronica. So I thought we could start with…”
“Wait, you’re going to help me? What do you know about working out?”
She tilted her head looking a little insulted “I know a heck of a lot more than you…”
I thought that maybe Veronica had instructed her on how to help me. So I went with it, but I sure as hell wasn’t happy getting lessons from a 13-year-old girl.
“Okay, what do I do?” I said.
“Okay, it’s important to warm up first. So why don’t we start out with some push ups, it’ll warm up your arms and I’ll be able to see how many you can do.” I got in position, and did 15 push ups, it got hard at the end.

“Why did you stop?” Victoria asked me.
“I did fifteen, I don’t know if I can do that many more”.
She looked at me with disbelief. “You can only do fifteen push ups?!”
“Well, I think I can manage a couple of more, maybe twenty, why? You think you can do better?”
She let out a laugh. ”YEAH!”
And then she dropped down, and started doing push ups in perfect form. And she just kept going… 20…25…30, when she got to 40 she stopped.

“What’d ya think?” She said and flexed her arms; I couldn’t really see anything because of her outfit though.
“How’d you do that?” I asked her.
“You think Veronica is the only one who works out in this family?” She said.
“But she’s 19, you’re 13. It must be because you’re so light or something. I don’t know.”
“Light? Ha, and I turn 14 in a two months! And I’m not light, I’m probably heavier than you.”
“No way, I’m almost two years older than you.”
“Try me. Try and pick me up.”
Of course I can pick her up I thought; she’s just a little girl. I mean, I’ve once tried lifting my buddy Evan, and I know he wasn’t a big guy, but still, this shouldn’t be a problem.
I wrapped my arms around her thighs, and bent my knees. “Hnnh”, I leaned back and I lifted her! (I knew I could do it). However I only managed to get her off the ground for a couple of seconds, she was just too heavy.
“See!” She said.
“I don’t believe it, are you fat or something?”
“FAT?!” She said. “No way, you just had your arms wrapped around my thighs; did they feel fat to you?” she asked me.
“Ehm, I don’t know, I guess I didn’t notice.” I said. I felt bad calling her fat; I didn’t mean anything by it. I knew she wasn’t.
“Well…” she said, clearly she wanted to prove something, she lifted her leg and put her foot on a nearby wall stretching her leg so that it stood out horizontally from her body.
“Try and feel this and tell me if I’m fat.” She urged me on. “Come on. Do it.”
I was reluctant. Of course she wasn’t fat, I could see that just looking at her, even though she was wearing this kind of loose workout-outfit.
I thought, to hell with it, now I’m actually kind of curious and I put my hand on her thigh.
Jesus! It was defined! It wasn’t that big, I mean, kind of what you expected, but I could feel the muscle under her skin.
“Wait” She said. And then she flexed her thigh, and it became rock hard. I could feel her quads bulging under her skin. They weren’t incredibly big, but my guess was that they were bigger than mine, and definitely harder!
She smiled at the expression on my face, I couldn’t believe it. “Fat huh?” She said.
“Jesus Victoria, I’m sorry, I mean, I know you’re not fat, it just, I don’t know… Sorry.” I said. “It’s okay, I know you didn’t mean it.” she said and smiled. I took my hands of her thigh.
“Wait” she said “try and feel my calves too.” I think she was actually enjoying the attention, maybe it was because I had focused so much on Veronica all this time.
I was just about to put my hand on her calve, when she took her leg down. “Wait” she said. She then folded her pants up so her lower legs were visible. I could already see now that her calves were defined, it didn’t seem like she had much fat on her leg at all. She sat down and straightened her legs and flexed her calves. Oh my god, I couldn’t believe it. I looked down at my skinny-a..-legs and I didn’t know what to think. Her calves put mine to shame, hell; I think she would put most boys my age to shame with those legs. They were hard, defined, and big. Of course it wasn’t anything like her sisters. Veronica was much, much more muscular, but this little girl wasn’t joking around with her training.

“So, no more calling me fat, huh Malcolm?” She said smiling; clearly she had noticed my astonished look.
“No way” I said. “That’s really impressive”. I couldn’t help it, those legs put mine to shame, and I guess I had to rethink how I thought about Victoria.
“I’m glad you think so.” She said and jumped to her legs. “Now, fifteen push ups isn’t a lot, we need to work on your arms. Also, looking at your legs I think we have to do a little work there. My guess is your abdominals aren’t very impressive either, am I right?” she said and padded my stomach, I tried to flex my abs, but I really didn’t have any.
“Guess I am” she said and winked at me.

I was about to ask her if I could feel her abs, but I didn’t. I had already touched her thighs, and I guess it was inappropriate in a way. It was weird, if it had been Veronica and a couple of days ago, I would have tried my hardest to get to touch her, but I still saw Victoria as this young girl who played with my sister.
Veronica too was really getting to feel more like an older, bigger, sister, than someone I might have a crush on.
She was still smoking hot though, and I couldn’t help but take glances at her breasts when she was walking around in a tight t-shirt… Veronica that is, but she was at home now, and I was standing here with Victoria.

Offline daller3000dk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 07:03:17 pm »
Victoria went over to a cage where all the weights were.
“What?!” She said.
“What? What’s wrong” I asked her.
“The weights are locked in, we can’t use them.” She said.
“Are you kidding?”
“No, I guess this is a community pool or something, we probably have to get the key from somebody.” She said.
“Aw man, so we can’t do this now?” I asked her. She thought for a second.
“No, it’s alright. We just have to do it the old fashion way.” And so we did, Victoria knew a lot of ways to test my strength, but of course she couldn’t test how well I handled weights. She also tested how well my muscle stamina was, how long I could sit down in a 90 degree angle against a wall and stuff like that.
I tried my hardest, both to get back at her, to impress her, but also because she said I should try my best to get the best results, it would help in the long run. She had brought a pen and a paper and wrote everything down.

“Now, let’s do some chin-ups” she said and walked over to the chin-up-bar.
The place we worked out was located outside at a small grey area next to the pool; it was made for adults so the chin-up bar was a little high up. “No problem, I used to be on the girls basketball team back home, and I did gymnastics.” Victoria said, she bent down and jumped up and grabbed hold of the metal bar easily. She hadn’t done any of the other exercises with me, I don’t know why, I didn’t ask. Subconsciously I think I was afraid she’d beat me in everyone of them, but right now I was thinking I probably could beat her in some of them. She was a girl after all, and I weighed more than her (at least I think I do), which would help me in some of the routines.
Anyway, she wanted to test the bar before I tried it. She did about ten chin-ups easily and then dropped down.
“It’s pretty stable, next time we should bring some gloves though; it hasn’t been used for a while.” She stated.
“Okay tough guy, let’s see what you can do.” She said and gave me a slap on the a..… which I didn’t really know how to take. It was kind of weird.
I stood under the bar, and I jumped, I could only reach it with one arm, and when I got a grip and my weight suddenly pulled me down, my hand slipped and I fell to the ground hard.
I got the wind knocked out of me, Victoria stood over me. “Oh my god Malcolm, are you okay? God, I should have helped you, I’m so sorry.” She took my hand and pulled me to my feet.
“Are you okay?” She asked.
“Yeah I’m fine.” I said. My ego took the most damage I thought.
“I don’t know if I can do this one.” I added.
“Sure you can, just let me help you.” She grabbed my shoulders and guided me under the bar again.
“Victoria, I can’t jump that high.” I tried, but she wouldn’t hear of it. She put her hands of either sides of my hip.
“When I say jump, you jump. Got it?” She said.
“But…” I tried.
“JUMP!” She said, and I did. Just when my feet left the ground I could feel Victoria giving me a boost, practically lifting me to the bar.
“Grab it!” She yelled. And I did, and she let go of me. She hadn’t really lifted me, just boosted me, but still, it was a pretty powerful boost.
“Okay, try your best. Remember to straighten your arms every time if you can.” She explained.
I did five miserable chin-ups, and let go.
I dropped down and went over to sit on one of the chairs. I could hear Victoria behind me: “Okay, that was five and… hey Malcolm, where are you going.”
She walked over to me, I was sad and angry. How the heck could this girl have taken 40 push ups without ever slowing down, and she just did 10 chin ups like it was nothing, and I could do FIVE!? Five, and in horrible form!
She sat down besides me.
“Malcolm, what’s wrong?” She asked.
“Nothing, nothing’s wrong.” Clearly, I was lying.
“Come on Malcolm, you can tell me.” She put her hand on my hand and I looked at her, she was smiling, and her smile just screamed; Trust me! I’m a good person! You can tell me anything! I’m a friend! And I believed it.

“It’s just… Jesus Victoria, it’s just; you did how many? 30 push ups? No problem at all, and then 10 chin-ups. And I did 15 and 5? How is that supposed to make me feel? You’re 13, you’re a girl.”
When I said that last part her eyes kind of narrowed, but whatever it was she seemed to let it go.
“Listen Malcolm” she said, and put her other hand on my hand. “I’ve been working out since I was 6 years old, I have really good genetics. My sister is Veronica who I have always competed with, and you know how strong she is.” She explained.
“Since you were six?”
“Yeah, I started swimming and when I was 10 I began to do gymnastics. But anyway, a lot of this stuff is about technique. A lot of people can do a single push up, not because they’re not strong enough, but because they don’t know how to do it probably. That goes for chin-ups, sit ups. All that stuff.”
I lightened up hearing that.
“Really?”
“Yeah” she said “I’ve written down what we need to work on, both what muscles you need to train the most, but also we have to work on how you do it. We need to work on your technique.” She said.
I smiled “Well, that’s really good to hear”.
“Yay” she said, and got a big smile on her face. She looked cute.
“So I guess you’re technique is really helping you?” I said.
“Well, of course you also need some muscle to back it up.” She said and winked at me. She got up from her chair and faced me.
“But being in control of you body also helps, look at this for example.” She said and bent over into a perfect handstand.
“Most people are strong enough to do this. But lack the balance to do it.” She then spread her legs out into a perfect split. “And most lack the flexibility to do this.”
I clapped my hands. “Very good Victoria, that’s pretty cool.”
“How about this.” She said, “This takes strength and balance.” And then she lifted her left arm from the ground and she actually held her body up with only one arm. Her arm was shaking, but it was very impressive nevertheless. She put her hand down, put her legs together and jumped to her feet.
“Tada!” She said. I clapped again. ”Amazing!”

Then we heard somebody calling, it was Veronica.
“Guys!” She yelled.
”Hey Veronica!” I said and waved; I got up and walked over to her.

Then we heard somebody calling, it was Veronica.
“Guys!” She yelled.
”Hey Veronica!” I said and waved; I got up and walked over to her. Victoria followed me.
“Hey guys, you two got anything done while I was helping your mother?” She asked me.
“Ehm yeah, I actually think we’re done?” I said looking at Victoria. “Well, we got a lot done, but the weights are locked in, so we couldn’t use those.” Victoria said.
“What?! Aw man, that sucks. I just helped your mother move the beds up on the attic, and I got all excited about coming down here to work out.” Veronica said looking disappointed.
“There’s some stuff we can do, Malcolm’s done though, so how about you and me work out a little together?” Victoria asked her sister, I was pretty beat so I thought the idea of relaxing a little by the pool sounded awesome.
Veronica agreed and they walked over to the exercise area, I thought about joining them, but when I saw both of them begin doing push ups at insane speed and with their legs held high in a wall bar, I didn’t.
I don’t think my ego could take anymore.
I kept looking a little though, and when Victoria couldn’t do anymore, she actually got up and put her hands on Veronica’s shoulders to provide resistance.

I moved over to the chairs besides the pool and lied down on one of them, after five minutes Veronica and Victoria came over.
They stood in front of me blocking out the sun.
“Already done?” I asked.
”Not really” Victoria said.
”But the some of the equipment is dirty, and we thought that maybe we could use your t-shirt to wipe it off?” Veronica asked.
“What?” I said and got up. “But that would totally ruin it.”
“I know Malcolm, but come on, it’s just a plain white t-shirt; I’ll buy you two new ones. And you’re a boy; you can easily go shirtless when we run home.”
“But…” I started, but Veronica interrupted me.
“We could just take it you know?” She said and winked at Victoria who got a smile on her face.
“Wait, what are you doing” I said, but Veronica had already moved and was now behind me, she put arms under mine and her hands on the back of my head, and before I knew it I was totally in her control. I squirmed and moved my legs, but she just lifted her arms higher and I was elevated. I could feel her biceps pressing against my arms.
“Let me down Veronica.” I yelped,”You can have the t-shirt, just take it.”
“Damn sure we can have the t-shirt” Veronica said and laughed. Victoria was smiling too. “Here I come.” she said and took a hold with both her hands on the neck of the t-shirt. “I guess we have to buy you three new ones.” She said and with a burst she ripped the t-shirt in two. Veronica let me back on the ground.
“Aw man” I said, and handed the girls what used to be my t-shirt. I stood there shirtless and the girl looked at me, both smiling.
“What?” I said.
”Nuthin” both of them said.
”Thanks munchkin” Veronica said and gave me a kiss on the cheek,”I’ll make it up to you.”
“Me too.” Victoria said, and then they ran back and continued their training. “Remember to do some stretching” she yelled after me.

After fifteen minutes, Veronica suddenly came over to me again. “We need your help” she said. She didn’t wait for my answer, but simply bent down and lifted me into a cradle carry. I didn’t even argue this time, I knew it wouldn’t help. She put me down over at the training area.

“So, what can I do you for?” I asked trying to sound nonchalant after being carried by Veronica.
“Well, we both really want to do squats…” Veronica started, “but we don’t have any weights, so…”
“We have to use you!” Victoria said.
“You want to squat me?!” I asked.
“Yes, and we will. So just stand on over their, and lean down on my shoulders, and just try and relax.” Victoria explained.
“But…” I said, both of the girls looked at me with raised eyebrows.
“Oh fine!” I said. I leaned over Victoria’s shoulders, and she stood up with me. She took a step, but then she became totally stable under me. I was now draped over her shoulders.
“Hmm, it wouldn’t hurt if you weighed a little more, but I guess this works fine.” She said, and then she continued to squat me. Up and down, at least 20 times but I stopped counting.
“Woah, that’s a good burn” she said. I almost got dizzy, she went so fast, but at the end she struggled. Veronica cheered her on. I just lay there and couldn’t believe how strong this girl was. I felt her thighs before, now I knew those muscles weren’t just for show.
“Come on Victoria, five more.”
“1…2…3...4 aaand FIVE!” She said, and I was back on the ground.
“Phew, thanks Malcolm” she said and smiled at me.
“So, now you’re going to squat me too?” I said looking at Veronica.
“Yeah” she said and then she put her shoulder in my stomach and her arm behind my knees and once again I was in the air. I felt like a ragdoll, and Veronica didn’t even seem to notice my weight. But then, once again, she bent her knees, and picked Victoria up too!
“You’re going to squat both of us?” I asked.
“Of course, you think your weight is enough for me?”
“Guess not” I said.
“Damn straight.” She said, and began.

She put Victoria down, but instead of putting me down she walked me over to the chair I was sitting in before and put me down there.
“Thanks Malcolm.” She said.”
”No problem I guess, I didn’t really do anything.” I replied.
”No, but you didn’t do anything so well.” She said and winked at me, and then she ran back to Victoria.

I just looked at her go, it was so weird how strong she was. I mean, I felt like a baby when she carried me around, there was nothing I could do, I was completely in her control.

After about ten minutes the two girls came back.
“Done now?” I asked them. I got up from the chair.
“Yeah, but we thought we’d just chill here for a while, before running back.” Veronica said.
“Sounds cool” I said. Veronica began stretching, she was very flexible I could see, but she couldn’t go in a split like her sister. “Well, I just want to do some stretching here” she said and leaned over her left leg, “and maybe work on my tan. But Victoria here is plotting to throw you in the pool.” She looked up at the both of us, and then continued her stretching.

“What?” I said, and then I looked at Victoria, she had her hands out towards me, biting her lower lip, and her eyes had the look of a hunter watching it’s prey.

“Ehm, Victoria, what…” and then she lunched at me, but I was fast and dodged, and then I ran to the other side of the pool. Victoria followed me.
“Victoria, stay away!” I said, but I couldn’t help but laughing. She took some moved closer, and I moved backwards.
“What’s the matter MUNCHKIN! You’re afraid of a 13 year old girl?” She said grinning.
“No I’m not!” I replied, but then she suddenly ran towards me.
“Arg!” And I ran again.
We ran a couple of rounds around the pool, but then suddenly Victoria was in front of me, and the pool was behind me.
“Now I have you Malcolm.”
“No you don’t” I said, but I didn’t really believe it, I had to run past her to escape.
“I’m going to charge you, and then I’m going to throw you into that pool, and there’s no way around me.” She said.

I knew she was right. But she probably thought I’d try and get around her. Now, if I tried to meet her, charge her, I might have a shot. She wouldn’t count on that. She was standing there, moving closer, wearing her black outfit. If I could throw HER in the pool with that outfit on, that would be awesome. That would totally make up for her squatting me, doing more push ups and chin ups than me.
Here goes nothing, I thought, and then I charged her.
She was surprised, but only for a second, and then she smiled. She stood still and met me head on.
My body hit hers, I grabbed her upper arms, she took two steps back, but then I couldn’t budge her one more inch.
“Wow Malcolm. That was pretty brave of you. Stupid, but brave.” She said, she had her hands on my shoulders which kept me from moving.
“You’re… the one… who’s… stupid.” I said. I was using all my force in my body, but I couldn’t move her.
“Oh oh oh!” She said, and laughed. “You’re going to pay for that mister.” And with the she suddenly let go of my shoulders, and bent down. I stumbled forwards and her shoulder hit my stomach, and she straightened her legs.
“Aw man!” I said. I was once again lifted by Victoria, and she continued to walk towards the pool.
“Got you now buddy” she said and slapped my a... “Told you.”

Offline daller3000dk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 07:03:52 pm »
Then she threw me into the pool.

My body hit the water and I was submerged. Before I resurfaced I heard a splash. I stayed underwater and took some strokes to the shallow end of the pool, then I stood up and I could see Veronica lying on a chair in a bikini.
I couldn’t see Victoria anywhere.

“Hey Veronica.” I yelled, she didn’t open her eyes, but replied anyway. “Yeah Malcolm.”
“Where’d you get the bikini from?” I asked. She looked incredible hot in it, and she was still pumped from her workout. Round and firm, her thighs were big and her arms looked so strong.
“Victoria and I were wearing them underneath our workout clothing of course.” She answered.
“Oh, did Victoria leave to change?” I asked her.
“No she didn’t…” Veronica said.
“Whaa….” And then I suddenly felt somebody duck between my legs, and I was lifted into the air.
“Gottya again!” I heard Victoria’s voice under me. I was sitting on Victoria’s shoulders, and she began walking around the pool with me.
“Wuuhuuu.” She yelled.
Veronica raised her head and looked at us for a moment, then she smiled and closed her eyes again.
“Careful Victoria, don’t drop him.” She said.
“I agree” I said.
“Oh relax you wimp, I won’t drop you.” She said. “You’re light as a feather…”
“Come on Victoria, please let me down.” I said, even though I was actually kind of enjoying it. Victoria was sweet, and it was all in good fun.
“Well okay” Victoria said. “If you want to get off so bad.” Then she put her hands under by buttocks. “What are you doing?” I asked.
She bent her knees a bit, and I could feel her body tightening. “You said you wanted to get off right?”
“Yeah but I…” And then she tensed her arms and literally threw me off her shoulders. I flew through the air for a second before I hit the water. When I got up Victoria was laughing.
“Hahaha, you should’ve seen the look on your face. Oh my god, that was so funny.”
“So you think it’s funny manhandling me like that?” I said.
“God yes, I want to try some more.” She said and then began walking through the water towards me.
She was wearing a blue one-piece bathing suit. Her arms weren’t nearly as pumped as Veronica’s but they were thick and defined. Her shoulders were round and hard, and even though I couldn’t see her stomach, the bathing suit was so tight I could still make out the outline of a six pack.

Meeting her head on didn’t go well last time, however fleeing didn’t either. She had the biggest smile on her face, and I couldn’t help but smile too. I’d never had a brother to wrestle around with, and this was actually kind of fun. In the water I might actually have a chance.
I just stood there waiting for her, while thinking of what to do. Then when she was close enough, I duck underwater. I thought I’d try tripping her. It was hard seeing under water, but I could make out where her legs were. I grabbed them, god my left hand was on her calves and it was as hard as looked. I pushed with all my might, while at the same time pushing of the pool floor with my legs and slamming my shoulders into her legs. I succeeded in tripping her, and I stood up while she was forced underwater, I let go of her legs and turned around.
She got up, blinking and spat some water out of her mouth. She tried to dry her face with her hands, and then looked around. She’d obviously lost orientation while being underwater.
I just stood there feeling pretty good about myself, smiling at her.
“Who’s laughing now?” I said.
She looked at me.
“Well played Malcolm that was pretty good.” She clapped her hands a couple of times.
“Thanks.” I said, awaiting her next move.
“So, now we’re wrestling” I said after she hadn’t done anything for some seconds.
“I guess so. Wanna take it out of the water?” She asked.
“I think my chances are better in the water.” I said.
“Oh really?” She said and raised her eyebrow. And suddenly she was under water. She pushed off the floor with her legs and in a second she was right in front of me, she slammed her shoulder into my stomach and threw me over her shoulder. I hit the water again, but before I knew what going on she was behind me again, she wrapped her arms around my stomach and shook me from side to side. Then she jumped backwards, taking me with her under water. I felt her arms letting go, but I was barely on my feet again for more than two-three seconds before her head once again was between my legs and I was in the air.
I could hear her breathing hard under me.
“So… your… better… off… in… the…water?” She asked. I was out of breath myself, the whole thing had been so fast I couldn’t really breathe normally because I was pulled under water all the time. I took a deep breath.
“Guess… not.”
She began walking towards the very end of the pool. She walked over to the edge turned around and sat me down on it, then she put her hands on the edge and lifted herself off. Not a very impressive feat in itself, but her triceps flexed when she did it, and it was very defined and I wasn’t even surprised by then.

I got up and looked at her, her legs were strong looking too. You couldn’t really see the muscles when she stood still, her legs looked a bit beefy, but nothing more. But if you looked closely when she walked, they didn’t wobble or anything, they didn’t look soft. There couldn’t be much fat on those legs, they were hard as steel.

“Victoria?” Veronica said from her chair.
“Yeah?” Victoria replied.
“Would you be a doll and rub sun lotion on my back?”
“Why can’t Malcolm do it, he’s the weakest.” She said and winked at me.
“Hey!” I said, I was about to say more, but Veronica interrupted.
“Yeah, but I think Malcolm might get a little bit too excited if you know what I mean.” She said and looked at me. I got really embarrassed at first, but then she smiled and winked me. Still, it felt a little weird.
“Alright, but afterwards your a.. is mine Malcolm” She said and pointed at me.
She started to rub sun lotion on Veronica’s back while I thought about the upcoming wrestling match.
I knew I must weigh more than her, but she definitely had stronger legs and arms than me. I didn’t know about her technique, but I wrestled a little some years back so I knew a trick or two.

Victoria was done and we walked over to a grassy area near the pool. Victoria jumped up and down a few times, swung her arms around in circles and cracked her neck once. I don’t know if that was supposed to intimidate me.

“Okay, what are the rules?” I asked.
“I thought we’d try one two sumo matches and two submission matches, then see who win the most. If it’s a tie we can just go again in one of them.” She replied.
“Sounds good.” I said. She had brought her and Veronica’s workout outfits, and made the outline of a circle with them.
“Alright Malcolm, you ready?” She said and put her hands up in front of her body.
“Yeah” I said. And then suddenly she charged at me, full speed, full force. At first I got really surprised, then a little scared, but the second before she’d hit me, I simple took a step to the left and pushed down on her back. She almost got a hold of me, but ultimately she ran way out of the circle and fell to the ground.
She lay there for a second, hit the ground one time with her fist, and then got up. She brushed some grass of her legs.
“God dammit.” She said. “I guess that’s one for you.”
“I guess it is” I said and smiled.
“Oh, don’t get too excited just yet mister. I won’t fall for that one again you know.” She said.
And the second round was on.

This time we circled each other, looking for an opening. I didn’t really have any tactic, I’ll admit I got lucky the first time, and I knew I couldn’t just tackle her head on. She was too strong for that. I had to do something like I did before, use her force against herself.

Then it looked like she had an idea. She moved in a little closer, so I was almost within reach.
Then she tried to grab my arm. I quickly pulled it back so she couldn’t. Then she tried again, and again. Left arm, right arm. She wanted to get a hold of me. Couldn’t blame her, it was a good tactic, and I didn’t have anything to counter it with.
I could feel my arms tire, but she was going as fast as she was before. Dammit! And then it finally happened, she got a hold of my right hand and the second she did, she pulled with all her might. I took a step forward and was almost about to fall, but then she charged me again. All my weight was on my right foot, and I had lost the footing on my left, so there was no way I could dodge this one. She hit me hard in the stomach knocking all the air out of my lounges. My feet left the ground for a couple of seconds and then she slammed me down on the grass landing on top of me. Her face was inches away from mine. It seemed like she had gotten the air knocked out of her too.
“I guess… That’s one to… one.” She said between breaths, and then she let her head rest on my chest.
We lay there for almost half a minute, her hair was in my face, I couldn’t help but notice how good it smelled. I don’t think it was perfume, she just… she just smelled really nice. She padded me on the chest and got up, and offered me a hand. I didn’t take it and got up myself.
She put her hands on her hips.
“Alright alright Mr. Tough guy, you don’t need my help. I hope you’re ready for round 3, because now it’s submission!” She said.
“I’m ready, it’s still a tie, you haven’t won anything yet.” I said trying to sound confident.
“No, but this time you’ll have an even harder time staying away from these.” She said and then she struck a double bicep pose. Her arms flexed to the limit. Damn those arms looked hard, her biceps weren’t overly big, not as big as Veronica’s that’s for sure, but her arms just looked so hard, so lean. Like a gymnasts.
I just bit my lip, and got ready. No need to fight in the circle now, this was submission wrestling.

She didn’t waste a lot of time. She charged me, I tried to dodge, but she hit me hard in the stomach. We both tumbled to the ground, but she was on top of me. I used all the strength I could muster and pushed her, she rolled off of me and I got on top of her, she quickly put her legs between us and actually lifted me off of her with her legs. I was in the air for a couple of seconds, I looked down at her, and she was looking up at me.
Then she actually bent her legs brining me close to her. “Away you go!” She said, and then she sent me flying using her legs to throw me. I got up as quickly as I could, but it was too late. She was already in front of me, and within a second she had me in a beer hug.
She lifted me up in the air, shook me a couple of times from side to side and then she squeezed me against her firm body.
“Yarh! Let me down Victoria.” I pladed.
“No way Malcolm, submit!” She said.
“Never!” I said, but she increased her strength and it felt like my back was going to break.
“Argh Victoria, you’re hurting me!” I said. I tried hitting her on her back, but I had no strength left in my body.
“It’s just a little pain Malcolm, feel free to surrender.”
“Argh, okay! I surrender! I surrender!”
”Admit I’m stronger than you” she said and lifted me higher.
“What… arrgh! You are! You’re stronger than me!”. I pleaded.
“Who’s stronger? Boy or girl?” She said, she was smiling all over.
“Girl! Girl!” I yelled.
Then she let me down, I sat down.
“God that hurt.” I said.
“Ready for round three?” She said “I might even give you a handicap…”
She’d give me a handicap? If I’d take her offer, I’d admit I needed a handicap to beat her. However I wasn’t really sure I stood a chance without one.

“What did you have in mind?” I asked her.
“Well, we can change the rules so you only have to hold me down for 10 seconds, instead of making me submit. And we can start out in any position you want.” Victoria said.
“Deal!” I quickly replied. I might actually win this one.

“So where do you want me?” Victoria said and spread her arms out.
“Ehm, lie down on the grass.” I said, and Victoria did. I sat on her stomach, it felt hard, and pinned her arms.
“Hmm…” I thought about the situation, I think I had her pretty good.
Then I heard Veronica’s voice.
“Wow Malcolm, you actually got her in a pin.
“No way, I’m giving him a handicap.” Victoria explained.
“Oh, mind if I watch?” Veronica said. I kind of did, but I was pretty sure I could beat Victoria this time, so I didn’t say anything.
“Ready?” Victoria asked me.
I began pushing down on her arms with all my force. “YEAH!”
And then she began trying to push my arms up, but even though she was stronger than me I had a lot of leverage, so I actually managed to keep her arms down. However, I didn’t know how long I could keep this up, I knew I was going to tire before her.
“Veronica, count her in!” I yelled.
“Oh, okay. 1…2…3…4” Veronica started.
“No way!” Victoria yelled, and then she swung her legs up under my arms. God dammit, I forgot about her legs. And she managed to pull me off. We rolled around for some time, sometimes I was on top, sometimes Victoria. It was pretty even, but I was getting tired. Victoria wasn’t.
But then I was on top of her again, and I was quicker than her. I managed to pin her again, and I remembered to lock her legs using my own.
“I have you! Veronica, count!” But I could feel Victoria’s arms pushing mine back, I was too tired. Come on!
“1…2…3…” Veronica started, but then suddenly she stopped. “Veronica, what are you doing?”
And then I could feel her shadow over me.
“No sis, don’t!” I heard Victoria. But then suddenly I saw two muscular arms sliding under Victoria, and with a grunt Veronica had lifted both of us into some kind of double cradle carry. I was lying on top of Victoria, and Veronica had her arms under her sister.
“You guys can wrestle all you want, but don’t forget who’s wearing the pants here.” She said and laughed.
“Aw man, I was just about to kick his a...” Victoria said.
“No you weren’t I totally had you.” I disagreed.
“What?!” Victoria said.
“Kids kids, enough. Why don’t you two… cool down.” And then I was thrown into the pool for the second time today. Well, not so much thrown as dropped into it.
Veronica was standing on the edge laughing.
She flexed both her arms.
“Yeah!

The end for now

Offline andy857

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 08:11:35 am »
I would love to see this last story continued. With more wrestling with Victoria!

Offline daller3000dk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015, 03:53:58 pm »
Hey,

Just found this old [thread].  I don't think I ever wrote a continuation.  I kinda stopped writing these stories :)

Sorry. Might be back one day.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [daller3000dk] 2 Old Stories | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View