Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572864 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 02:35:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 150073 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2018, 09:37:52 am »
“Okay, so … What was that?”
Jaden took another deep breath.
“I have no idea. I don’t think I ever heard of anything like that. Did you see anything?”
“Not really. Before it started, there was a face and …”
She fell silent. Was there another chittering?
They listened attentively, their hearts pounding. They were completely quiet, not even daring to breathe. The pair tried to pierce the darkness, afraid of what they would see. Was this some crazy prank? By whom? Who would do something like that?
But if it wasn’t … What was it?
After what felt like an eternity, Jaden gasped for air.
“Fuck! This is terrible. I can’t see anything. Maybe it was just some weird gas? Carbon monoxide or something like that?”
Ava was stunned. The sudden outburst had been so loud that she literally froze. She had barely managed to stop herself from screaming when he had exploded.
And in the pause that followed, they heard the clicking and scraping.
Ava clung to Jaden for safety, but she immediately noticed that his hand was just as firm on hers. She could see the beads of sweat run down his brow. She whispered:
“What do we do? How do we get back out? I want to wake up! Please …”
Jaden’s lip quivered. He slowly raised his hand and switched off the lights on their brows. The darkness engulfed them. The black was completely opaque. She could hear his breathing, however faint.
The skittering sound approached. She felt Jaden pulling her up to her feet, careful not to make a noise.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2018, 09:37:52 am »

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2018, 06:50:44 pm »

Ha Ha...wow....loving the suspense!  :clap:
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2018, 07:53:22 am »
Then, slowly, they walked over to the edge of the container, putting one foot down as silently as possible before trying the next. There was a kind of clicking somewhere below them. Maybe it didn’t see them, if whatever that was actually saw something. Down here, without light, maybe it used other senses. Could it feel the heat of their bodies or hear the pulses? Or even smell them? All these useless thoughts ran around Ava’s head. What did that sudden gust of wind mean and where did it come from?
Ava looked around into the darkness. She couldn’t distinguish the creature or whatever it was, but somehow, there was a faint glow. Where did it come from?
She pulled on Jaden’s sleeve and directed his arm into the direction of the tiny light. It was a kind of stripe on the floor. Then she understood. It was a safety strip to guide people out in the event of a fire. The line had been drawn with glow in the dark paint and maybe, just maybe they would be able to follow it out.
 Jaden seemed to understand. She couldn’t see him, but there was a movement next to her which she interpreted as a yes. He took something from his backpack, put it back on and whispered:
“When I say go.”
She agreed. A moment later, he threw something in the other direction. It landed with a clatter and the creature or whatever it was started off into that direction.
“Go!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2018, 09:50:04 am »
In a burst of speed, they jumped off the container, landed clumsily and ran, following the glowing line on the concrete. The pounding of their feet and the beating of their hearts completely drowned out whatever those things might have been doing. Instead, they ran and ran, brushing against … things as they went round corners.
At one point, Ava stumbled. Something must have been sticking out of the ground or the wall, she couldn’t tell. She fell, holding out her invisible hands in the darkness. There was a terrible pain and she shouted for help:
“Jaden! Jaden! Please!”
The young man panicked, hesitated, hit his shoulder against some obstacle, turned around and saw the luminescent line flicker. Something was coming closer fast, covering it up. There was a hiss of wind in the air now. He stumbled back towards Ava, screaming for her to tell him where she was.
“Please! I’m here, here! Help me!”
She clumsily managed to get to her feet and extended her arms to find him. The push of air got stronger and stronger as the clattering and chittering intensified.
“Fuck!”
He found her hand, she started to run, he followed, they raced along the line, but whatever it was that was there with them started to overtake them. Ava felt that she had stepped on something soft and felt it squish. She didn’t want to look down, not that she’d have seen a thing, but she really just wanted to be safe.
And then, the line started to climb up some stairs. They felt a wave of relief wash over them as the clickering mass reached their heels.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2018, 11:47:28 am »
The young people raced up the stairwell, the concrete groaning under their footsteps. Ava wanted to tell Jaden something, but she no longer could. It was just too much. The stress, the exhaustion, the emotional load, she just had to focus on running. She slammed against the wall as the stairs wound around, pushing herself back off. With a crack, the floor sank down a few inches, the steel bars breaking through the crumbling concrete.
Jaden pulled her behind him. The light was slowly getting brighter. They could barely distinguish their environment now, but this was already better than the total darkness below. That’s when the air pressure abruptly increased. They looked at each other in panic.
What should they do?
Dropping to her knees, Ava tried to shield herself from the blast.
The young man was hit directly. In the twilight, Ava could see his shadow get thrown in the air, hitting the next platform of the stairs. She couldn’t tell for sure, but he didn’t seem to move. In this moment, the stairs collapsed.
Ava felt the concrete give in under her feet. She jumped awkwardly and flew through the darkness. With a crunch, the plates fell on whatever it was that was swarming after them. A cloud of dust filled the air, pushing inside her throat and nostrils.
She clung to what remained of the landing, slowly sliding backwards. The young woman grasped at the rough surface of the crumpled and burst concrete.
There wasn’t much she could do. Under her, in the sea of dust, the noise started again.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2018, 12:05:54 pm »
“Jaden … Please! Jaden … Help me … I’m … losing my grip …”
He didn’t stir. He was knocked out. Could it be that he was … Ava didn’t even want to think about it. Besides, she was in trouble. She had no idea what was going on below her, but she certainly didn’t want to drop on crushed rebar, probably jutting with bent steel beams. That was an obvious way to get killed.
Okay. There was only so much she could try now. Without much hesitation, she chose the obvious solution: Pull herself up. She had to be able to do that, didn’t she? She had trained so much over the last weeks, she had to try. Gritting her teeth, she tried to summon all the strength she still had left and sank her fingers into the concrete.
“Fuck … Fuck …”
She started slipping again, her own weight pulling her down. The noise below her increased its pitch. Ava was about to give in and just let it be over with, but then, she thought of her mother … She couldn’t lose another part of her family. That would be unfair. That would be horrible. If anything, she had to survive!
The young woman took a deep breath. She could feel something brush against her dangling feet.
The sheer horror gave her the final push. It probably didn’t look too elegant, but she brought herself up and rolled clumsily on the concrete platform. She felt around for Jaden, found him and almost threw up next to him. Still, she managed to wake him, brought him to his feet and pulled him on. He was completely confused but followed her. They just had to get away now.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2018, 04:39:02 pm »
They abruptly emerged into the evening light.
The sun was just going down, the last rays were glinting beyond the horizon. Jaden stumbled and collapsed. He rolled on the dusty ground. Ava followed suit, ending up on all fours and struggling to recover. All around them, the air was silent. No birds were singing, no little rodents were squeaking, nothing. The air was still. Ava asked:
“Did we make it?”
“I don’t know. You tell me. Is there anything still coming after us?”
She glanced over to the mouth of the building they had just burst from and shook her head:
“No … I guess we’re safe.”
“Safe? With whatever that thing was down there?”
“As long as it stays there …”
Suddenly, she started to laugh. It wasn’t a happy laugh, but one of complete mental exhaustion and relief. That monster or creature or thing down below had tried to kill them and failed. Jaden joined in after a moment of shock.
Just as they looked each other in the eyes and wiped the tears away, there was a weird, rumbling sound below and with a huge gust of wind, the entrance behind them spewed out a mass of dust and debris.
Cursing, the young people ran away, not looking back. They scrambled around the buildings, searching for their bikes. The moment they found them, Ava and Jaden climbed on and hit the pedals. They just tried to put as much distance between them and this horrible place. The fear just made them faster.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2018, 06:44:56 am »
At last, they reached Jaden’s home. They were sweaty, tired and mentally exhausted. Stumbling from their bikes, with him leading the way, they got in, tore off their footwear and crashed on the rug.
Gasping, it took them a while to recover. After a while, Jaden said:
“I can’t believe how comfortable that shitty rug is.”
“I could stay here forever.”
They waited for a while, the softness of the carpet keeping them attached. Ava groaned:
“What the fuck did just happen? Did we really go down there and do all these things?”
He nodded slowly, his stubbly cheek rubbing against the rug:
“I’m afraid so.”
“But what does it mean? And what do we do now? Should we report this?”
“To whom? I mean, they’re going to say we’ve gone crazy, don’t you think?”
“I guess … But we can’t just ignore this. That’s dangerous! And it’s happening right under our town! Imagine if all that crazy stuff just came out.”
“Ava, I just don’t want to get in trouble. Right now, I’m regretting I ever suggested the whole thing. If I could undo that, I’d do it immediately.”
She looked him deep in the eyes. There was something of an understanding. Right now, there wasn’t much they could do. Maybe do some research on this, but …
“Say, could I just shower at your place? I must smell like death.”
He nodded.
“Sure. But I’m going in right after you.”
She laughed drily and got back up. Time to clean herself up.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2018, 08:12:31 pm »
When she finally got back home, she was dead tired. In the end, she just pushed the bike, too afraid to fall over or crash into something. She pulled herself up those endless stairs and unlocked the door. There was upbeat pop music. She came in to see her mother practice some poses or dance moves in her underwear in front of her mirror.
“Ava! You’re back! How was it?”
“I don’t want to talk about it.”
“Was there a problem with Jaden?”
“No, not at all. He was awesome. I’m just extremely tired.”
Angela asked:
“I’m not meaning to intrude, but what about your outfit?”
After showering, Jaden had given her a track suit of his and she had looked a little undersized in the thing.
“I borrowed it. My stuff got all dirty.”
“Then just leave it here and I’ll wash it. It should be okay tomorrow afternoon.”
Ava nodded thankfully.
“Cool, Mom. That’s really nice.”
“No problem. I just want you to enjoy your stay.”
The young woman didn’t know what to say, so Angela added.
“Just go to bed. We can talk tomorrow.”
Without any further words, Ava dropped the big plastic bag with her clothes and the backpack and lurched off to her room. She heard her mom turn the music back on, albeit at a lower volume. Then she drifted off into extremely strange nightmares. Maybe she had expected dark corridors and strange half-seen faces, but instead, it was mostly abstract shapes floating above her, squeezing the life out of her.
When she finally awoke in the wee hours, she was completely exhausted.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2018, 08:55:02 pm »
Ava tried to get back to sleep. It didn’t work. She tossed and turned for maybe half an hour, then she got a message from Jaden:
“Did that really happen?”
“I guess it did.”
“Fuck. What do we do now?”
“I dunno. Tell the government?”
“Yeah, right.”
There was a pause. Then, she wrote:
“You know what, there isn’t anything we can do right now. But we can keep an eye on this and prepare. And next time, we’ll find a way to deal with this.”
“That sounds crazy.”
“The whole thing is crazy. But for now, this is all we can do.”
“Crap … But you’re right.”
Ava sighed. She laid in the darkness for a while, before adding:
“I’m just going to get fit. I wanted to do this anyway, but now, I have a good reason to get behind it.”
“I can see that. I’ll try to do that too. Next time, we’ll be ready!”
She finished the conversation with a smiley and got up. Maybe she could start early and get the food fixed. If she really was to get fit, she’d better get to work.
When her mother got up a little later, she already found the breakfast ready and the food packed up for the day.
“Thank you, Ava. That’s nice of you.”
“I couldn’t sleep, so I decided to be useful instead.”
“Okay … Tell me, what happened yesterday? You just came home and you were very dirty. You also seemed hurt.”
Ava hesitated for a moment, then she said:
“I was just exhausted. I’m not fit enough, I guess. But I decided to train for real now.”
Her mother nodded. That was exactly what she had hoped for.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2018, 07:41:41 pm »
Ava’s decision really put their training into overdrive. Now that they were both motivated, they started pushing one another, constantly getting to their limits, if only to show each other that they were serious about it.
Of course, Angela’s upcoming competition was the additional whiplash they both needed. For now, only her mother would try to do this, but as she saw her flex and smile in her sequined posing suit, she thought that maybe, maybe, she could try that too. Then she saw her own plump reflection and her clumsy movements and she decided that yes, but maybe later. Much later.
Right now, helping her mom was what mattered most. She would fix the meals, she would check her posing practice and film her, and, after getting some explanations from Lucius, she would do the after-workout massages.
In a way, immersing herself into the strange world of bodybuilding and fitness training allowed her to forget about what she had seen down below. She could train her muscles and just focus on exhausting herself and she slept well now.
Caught in the training-work-household chores treadmill, she was blissfully isolated from the horror. And as far as she was concerned, the training worked. As the weeks flew by, she noticed that her body had gotten quite toned and she had lost a lot of weight. Whenever her mom unveiled the mirror, she discovered a new bit of fitness on her.
Still, the competition was approaching and they had to give their all if she were to stand a chance.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2018, 06:10:17 pm »
Ava and Angela were standing opposite each other and doing barbell curls. The two women stood ramrod-straight and strained against the steel plates. This was hard work. Ava had thirty pounds in her hands, Angela even boasted fifty. They relentlessly advanced through their sets.
Right now, they were in round two, twenty reps, and they were starting to feel the bite. Ava looked over to her mom. Angela was incredible. Over the last weeks, she really shed a lot of weight. Her body was now no longer merely fit, it was ripped. Her muscles were getting more obvious every day and in a certain light, the young woman could see some striations and veins appear.
She groaned as she lifted the barbell again. Between her gritted teeth, she hissed:
“Damn, this is hard!”
Her mom grinned. She was fighting, but she was also enjoying doing this with her daughter.
“Mom, I can’t believe you’re doing this …”
“Be quiet and focus. You need to pump hard if you want to get big!”
“It … It hurts …”
“Then you’re doing it right! Pump it! Only three more reps.”
Ava lifted the barbell again. It felt even heavier than before. Right now, she just wanted to drop it, but if she stuck to it …
“And twenty! Yes.”
Angela lowered the weight and set it down on the floor carefully. The muscleheads nodded admiringly. They were literally the only women on the gym floor and they were in love with iron just as the guys. They could feel the camaraderie oozing towards them.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2018, 09:26:18 pm »
“Okay, we’re almost done. Let’s hit round three!”
Ava stared at her mother’s focused expression and steeled herself. She was right. If she was to succeed in this, if she was to go back down into the maze below, she had to be ready.
“Yes!”
She started to pump and immediately felt the pain hit her. Her muscles burned. This was hard and it stayed hard. She lifted the barbell again and again, her mother counting out the reps in hisses.
“Five, six, seven, eight …”
Every time she managed to do another one, she felt the weight increase, but at the same time, Ava could feel the end come closer.
“Twelve, thirteen, fourteen …”
Why were those sets so long? Why couldn’t it be over already?
She felt her muscles start to shiver and twitch. She had to keep up. Her mother was struggling too, the heavy barbell going up and down. Over and over, she had to remind herself of not swinging or fudging the movements. If she stuck to it, it would end up making her stronger. This was her chance.
At last, her mother hit twenty and exhaled. She untensed, her face showing relief and happiness. Angela helped her daughter put the weight down safely and said:
“You did great. Let’s take a short break and then, it’s time to work the shoulders.”
Ava groaned, but one look of her mother shut her up. If she didn’t want to be here, no one was keeping her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2018, 09:54:08 pm »
Once they were done with their training, Angela took her post-workout supplements, then they hit the massage room. Ava wasn’t sure what to make of this. She would stand next to her mom and pull, squeeze and rub her muscles until they were completely destroyed. Weeks of constant work had taught her the tricks and in a way, putting her mom through this was cathartic. Even though she was obviously training for herself, she sort of blamed Angela for her predicament.
Her mother groaned:
“Wow … This hurts.”
“It has to. You told me yourself. Besides, you’re going to look amazing at that competition.”
“I just hope the others are going to bring their A game. I’d hate to be the only one on stage actually caring about this.”
“I don’t think anyone would get on a stage in a glorified bikini without being serious about it.”
“I guess so … Ah … Fuck.”
“Mom! Language!”
Angela gave her an innocent look. Somehow, she seemed younger now. Not only was she more muscular, slimmer and way more energetic. She did act like someone half her age sometimes. It was as if she had to force herself to stay in her “mom” role.
Once Ava was done, Angela stayed on the massage bed for a moment, just waiting for the pain to leave. Then, she said:
“Okay, your turn. Time to give you a good squeeze. We want you to eventually do a paired competition with me.”
“We want that? Also, things like that exist?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2018, 07:28:25 pm »
At last, they hit the showers. Ava took off her clothes and put them on the rack. That’s when she saw her mother. In the end, the change had been gradual, but still it was shocking to see now. Angela had just stripped and was going to turn on the water. Her body had been transformed completely. She was very slim now, with only a little bit of fat remaining. Her muscles weren’t too big, she looked nothing like the big women whose posing routines she tried to copy, but she was incredibly fit. Her biceps was a nice, fist-sized mass, her shoulders were rounded and bigger than softballs and her chest had turned into twin plates of muscle. She still had her breasts, but they looked rather small and deflated. The weirdest parts were her abs, though. Angela had a six-pack, and it really looked impressive. The groves between her muscles were quite deep and there was a fair bit of vascularity.
Her strong, muscular legs completed the picture. If anything, her calves and thighs were a little too muscular for her entire body.  She had been tanning a lot lately, soaking up the sun on the roof of their building, and it was starting to show. Her body was lightly bronzed, without tan-lines. This was the only good thing about living in a dying city. You had your privacy.
Ava was a little shocked by the fact that her mom had shaved everything, everywhere. She never imagined her mother even caring for these things, but now, she was all soft and smooth.
Angela noticed her look and smiled.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View