Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574100 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 09:52:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP  (Read 100252 times)

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
Re: Lifes Changes
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2014, 12:54:57 pm »
I am lovin this story. Many karma Ranger1.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2014, 12:54:57 pm »

Ranger1

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2014, 05:17:57 pm »
16-1
Jen

Such a busy day today! I really wish I did not have this doctor’s appointment.   The waiting room is packed, and I bet the wait will be long.  I look around and catch so many people staring at me. Some of them just can’t stop themselves, even when I look back at them.  I smile, thinking of how god like I’ve become.  I’m bored.  I might as well have some fun while I wait.!

I catch the eye of a younger man that’s staring.  He looks to be in his early twenties.  He’s really cute looking and very fit. I wink at him and tighten my hands into a fist, very subtly flexing my forearms.  It doesn’t take long for a half dozen veins to pop out over the ridges of muscles that now appear.  His eyes shift to my forearms, locked in a stare.  I wink at him again.  He smiles awkwardly and blushes while he continues to stare. He looks so cute!   I clench my fist harder and pump my forearms with more power.  I’m not so subtle now.  My forearms widen and thicken as the muscles grow and expand.  The cuts and bulges and ridges are really pronounced, and a few more veins are protruding.  Yes, there are at least nine snake-like veins riding along the astonishing muscles.  My biceps are also tensing a bit now, with a few veins protruding there as well.  His mouth is open now as he is completely fixated on my unbelievable muscles.  I wink at him a third time.  He is blushing beet red, and smiles with his remaining mouth wide open.  I signal to him to come over and sit next to me.  He is unsuccessful in hiding his enormous pop-tent with a magazine as he gets up and shyly walks over and sits beside me.

“What’s your name boy?”  My powerful husky voice takes him by surprise. “Doug” he whispers meekly in response.  “How old are you Doug” I speak softly but the deepness and authority of my voice is penetrating.  “I’m t-twenty-two” he responds quietly.  He appears to be trembling now which affects his voice.  “I’m Jen.  Feel my forearm Doug” I whisper seductively yet powerfully. ” You’ve been staring at my forearm muscles for the past 5 minutes. You love them, don’t you, boy?”   Doug’s mouth is opened wide but there is no sound.  His eyes alternate between staring at my eyes and my arms as he sits there paralyzed; stuck between trepidation and desire.  “Don’t be so shy Doug.” I whisper softly and invitingly.  “I know you want to feel my big hard muscles.  Imagine what they must feel like boy.”  “Look at them bulge with power.” I flex my arms mightily and the muscles and veins explode.  The magnificence and dominance of my muscles are too much for him.  Doug is awe stuck and captivated.  Seeing my muscles is no longer enough for him.  He needs to feel them and embrace them.  His hand trembles badly as he moves it to my forearms.  He runs his fingers along my arm tracing the veins and feeling the rock hard bulges of muscles.  So softly and gently at first, but gradually he begins to press and feel with more force and lust.  His face remains beet red as he is aware of several people watching him.  He bows his head down, staring only at my arms and blocking out everyone else around him.  He reaches over with his second hand and progresses into full worship of my arm.  “Mmmmmmm” he softly moans to me, clearly lost in the moment and savoring the arousing sensation of my overwhelming power. “I love your muscles Jen.  They are so big and hard.  I have never seen of felt muscles like yours!  Oh my god, you must be so strong!” He presses and feels with more intensity and arousal.  “Oooooooohhhhhh”  he moans again.  This time longer and louder, cause a number of people to turn their heads in our direction.

“Come, sit on my lap boy, you will be closer to my muscles.” I raise my voice a bit, emphasizing that I am commanding him as well as inviting him.  He hesitates a second, still looking down only at my arms.  Perhaps he is feeling doubt. His trembling is much worse as his entire body is shaking.  “Right now Doug!”  My voice grows impatient and intimidating.  He reacts this time.  He moves over ever so submissively and sits down on my lap; his head remaining bowed low and his two hands never letting go of my arm.  He hears a number of people chuckle and gasp as he snuggles on my lap like a child. “That’s a good boy Doug.”  I console him softly. “You can worship me so much better from here, can’t you boy?”  Doug nods yes to me and then buries has face into my biceps. He tightens his grip around my forearms, moans in delight and shuts out the work around him. 

Ranger1

« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2014, 07:37:54 pm »
16-2

Jen

Doctor Hall seemed to be so pleased with my measurements and the test results.  At 6’4” and 240 pounds of pure muscle, I have become the ultimate physical specimen for her to examine.  “Your condition has definitely stabilized Jen.” Doctor Hall remarks cheerily as she reads through the data.  “You have definitely stopped growing, and I don’t think you’re remarkable muscle gains will be nearly as easy as they had been.  The doctor chuckles a bit during her last remark and then looks up at me nervously.  “I hope you’re OK with this Jen?”  “I think that’s perfectly fine with me Lori.  I’m about as big as would ever want to be!”  I reply with honesty and sincerity, leaving no doubt.   Doctor Hall looks down for a moment, clearly flustered.  “Jen, I have to admit that sometimes I have fantasied of you being even bigger and stronger” the petite doctor lustily admits.  She blushes as she looks back up at me in admiration and awe.  “I’m benching 425 pounds for 10 reps Lori.  Do you know of any man that strong?”  I look down at her while I make note of my superior strength, flexing my chest to further emphasize my point.  I take a step forward while holding my intimidating pose such that I’m inches from the diminutive doctor.  I have invaded her space and I’m in total command of the office area, as I loom over her with my huge muscular body.   God, she is so small in comparison to me!  I add power to my flex, and my pectorals expand, bulge and ripple in response.  My veins begin to protrude and flag my muscles.  The doctor suddenly loses interest in the test results and evaluation.  She reaches up with both hands, sliding them under my top, and taking hold of my pectorals.  She lets out a loud moan as she digs her fingers into my meaty slabs of beefy rock hard muscle.  She is staring up at me in deep lust and insatiable desire.  Seconds later she begins to plead.  “Please flex again them for me Jen, oh please flex them hard!”

Ranger1

« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2014, 10:11:35 pm »
16-3

Keith

I shiver with fear as my doctor greets me in his office.  Diminished to 5’6 and 135 pounds, I cannot bear to get any smaller or to hear any more bad news.  At least I have continued to build up my muscle.  While small and lean, at least I am all hard muscle!  The doctor’s facial expression gives me hope that there will be good news.  I am able to relax a bit.  “Good afternoon Keith.”  He begins pleasantly.  “Let me please confirm your measurements.  Please strip down to just your underpants.”

“Hmmm” the doctor remarks, looking at me quizzically.  “I measure you at only 5’5” Keith.  I thought you reported that you were 5’6”?”  “Oh, umm, I guess I was measuring my height with my sneakers on.” I reply, embarrassed of my deceit.  The doctor shakes his head, records the measurement and looks down at the scale.  “128 pounds Keith? This is quite a bit lighter than you were reporting” The Doctor looks at me sternly.  He is obviously irritated with me.  I shudder timidly before responding.  “Ummm, oh y-yeah, I’m s-sorry” I stutter as I’m forced to admit.  “I g-guess I was w-weighing myself with my s-shoes and clothes on.”  I look down as I apologize. My face is so red with embarrassment and humiliation.  It feels like its burning up.  I’m such a shrimp.  I feel despair again.  My eyes are watering. I feel like I'm on the verge of crying.  The doctor interrupts my destructive thoughts. “Oh well Keith.  We have the correct measurements now, don’t we?”  You can get dressed again Keith, and I’ll explain your current status”.

“I have good news for you Keith.  The latest medication has worked.” The doctor smiles as he continues his prognosis. “We have successfully abated your condition.  You are cured!”   “The only bad news I have for you is that I’m afraid that the effects you have experienced to date are permanent.”  He pauses for a second, looking down at me in his calm demeanor. “Do you have any questions for me Keith?” 
My mind is racing as I am actually experiencing elation. I’m cured!  Of course I have questions!  “So I will not shrink any more in height?”  “No you will not.” The doctor replies.   “Will my facial hair return?”  I’m sorry Keith.  I don’t believe you will ever grow facial hair or body hair.  I’m afraid that effect is permanent.”  The doctor pauses, looking at me curiously.  “Also Keith; any feminine type feelings that you have developed are likely to remain.  We have not talked much about this, but it is definitely a permanent side effect of your condition.  Do we need to discuss this at all?”  I immediately clam up.  Thoughts of my deep attraction I felt for Robbie at the gym immediately haunt my mind.  I shake my head no, and quickly change the subject. “And I will not grow again, anywhere, doctor?” I ask, thinking mostly of my shrunken penis. “No Keith, I’m afraid not.”  “But the good news is Keith, that you will not further shrink in size and you should find it easier to add muscle. 

Driving home, I feel the best that I have felt in ages! I think back to the doctors words.  I will not shrink anymore!  I will find it easier to add muscle!  I am confident that I will be able to build up to 140 maybe even 145 and become a light weight bodybuilder.  I feel exuberant and ready for a workout!  I suddenly remember that Jen has ordered me to stop working out at home by myself and to return to the gym.  I haven’t been to the gym in over three months since my incident with Robbie.  Hopefully he’s not there today.

Ranger1

« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2014, 06:09:57 pm »
16-4

I arrive at the gym and head straight to the locker room to change.  It’s pretty busy today, but I don’t mind.  My energy level is off the charts and I’m ready to start a new era of intense workouts and heavy weights.  It’s time to pack on some muscle!  I quickly change into my gym shorts, a t-shirt and sneakers.

I look around at the all people as I enter the expansive workout room.  I look small and frail compared to most people, but that's ok.   The doctor said I'll add muscle again.  I can’t help from looking for Robbie.  I’m mostly hoping that he is not here as I don’t know how I will handle the humiliation.  But on the other hand, I feel a desire to see him again and experience those amazing muscles.  I'm so curious of what he's looking like.

As I get halfway into the room, I spot Robbie.  He is over at the heavy free weight section of the gym.  My heart immediately pounds heavy with fear, as I don’t want to face the humiliation of him seeing me.  For certain he will recognize me, as the little wimp that was gawking and gasping at him.  I decide to workout at the machines, far away from the fee weight section and hopefully out of sight from Robbie.  I get right to work with a chest and shoulder workout.  I surge through six sets on the chest press starting with 90 pounds and working my way to 110 by the fifth set.  I feel strong!  I end with 115 pounds!  I flex my pecs and feel them tighten nicely.  Next is the inclined fly machine.  Six strong sets again!   Again I flex my pecs.  They feel good!  Then it’s the shoulder press machine and finally the lateral shoulder raise machine.  Nice workout so far and I still feel I have energy.  I’m thinking a few sets dips and pushups to wrap this up.

As I walk toward the dip machine, my curiosity gets the better of me.  I look over to the free weight section to see if Robbie is still there.  I see him in the corner of the free weight section.  He is next to two huge muscle guys.  I quickly assess that they must be close to 6 feet tall and 200 pounds.  I try to regain my focus and head to the dip machine but I can’t.  I am frozen in my tracks, as I continue to look in Robbie’s direction.  He is returning some really heavy looking dumbbells to the rack.  My god, they must be at least 50 pound dumbbells! What the fuck!  While Robbie is much smaller than the two muscle men next to him, his muscles and physique somehow seem to put them to shame.  His presence is overwhelming.  Even from this distance! The perfect shape and the extreme cuts and definition of his muscles, and his out of this world vascularity make him appear so much harder and dramatically superior in physique.  I feel an erection forming as my cock hardens.  Fuck; what is wrong with me!  He’s a guy!   I look down at myself and see that I am fully erect and raging hard.  My pop tent is obvious and my hardness is throbbing with excitement.  As if magnetized, I take a few steps in their direction.  With the better view, the superiority of Robbie’s muscles is even more obvious.  Robbie flexes one of his biceps, and one of the big muscle men reaches over with his hand to feel the rising peak.  Oh my god, the big muscle man has actually asked to feel Robbie’s biceps? Fuck!  Robbie's peak is insane! The muscle man is obviously impressed as he looks over to his friend in awe, and appears to be praising Robbie.  He reaches over with his second hand as Robbie relaxes and then tightens his flex.  Robbie flexes his other biceps and the second muscle man follows suit, grasping at Robbie's arm.  Fuck!  He has both these huge muscle men totally in awe of him!  I stand there mesmerized by the astonishing sight.  Robbie's superiority commands the area, as his two admirers now seem entirely diminished by  his god-like presence.  I no longer can think of them as two huge muscle men.  They are like mere shadows, so soft and weak in comparison,  as Robbie's magnetism further energizes and expands as he continues to flex. His muscles grow bigger, harder, more defined and more vascular by the second.  "Mmmmmmmm"  I moan softly as I relish the arousing view.  His peaks are no longer insane, they are impossible!  The two admirers linger with their devoted worship of Robbie's arm for another minute or so, until he finally ends his flexing.

I take a few more steps toward them, and now I have a really good view.  The two admirers appear to be asking Robbie to flex again.  They look so disappointed as Robbie shakes his head no.  They both are sporting really big erections, protruding out and bulging and straining against their shorts.  I hear one of the men ask "Please".  Robbie shakes his head no again, and the two men begin to walk off.  They look so weak and dejected.  Their heads bowed low and their arms hanging down at their sides, dangling lifelessly.   Clearly they are done for the night. 

Robbie goes back to the rack and picks up two real heavy dumbbells again.  I’m pretty sure now that they are fifties.  His arms look huge and stunningly hard and defined, and they are smothered in glorious veins.  He must have added at least 10 pounds of muscle since I last saw him!  Maybe more!  At least an inch or two of muscle to his arms!  Robbie walks within a step from the mirror in the corner of the gym, and begins alternating dumbbell curls.  My thoughts trace back to the last time I was here.   I reminisce of watching Robbie through the mirror as he worked through his biceps curls.  I think back to that unbelievable display of astonishing muscle growth.  Was it real?  Are muscles like his really possible?  How much bigger is he now?   All of my fears and past humiliation are erased as I have a single minded thought and desire.  I need to see him dumbbell curling close up.  I need to experience that magnificent muscle explosion again.  I move fast in anticipation.  I grab a pair of 25 pound dumbbells and position myself just a couple of feet from him on the other side of the corner within a step of the mirror.  This way I can see Robbie’s image while looking straight at the mirror.  Fuck, there not fifties. He’s working out with sixty pound dumbbells!

Offline topad9

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2014, 07:31:21 pm »
Ranger1,

Is this story still something you are continuing or done for now?

I'ts really awesome and I have to admit I still check in once a day to see if you added another chapter.

Offline topad9

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2014, 04:28:09 pm »
Personally I am not into the gay/lesbian thing (not that there is anything wrong with that!) it just does nothing for me.

But Jenn and Keith, and Pam and Keith, and Keith and his Nurse?  My thoughts are running wild.

Offline topad9

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2014, 04:33:23 pm »
Any more changes for Keith?

Oh man, I think Keith is perfect now.  He probably will lose a little more strength but everyone is taller than him now and he is working out with 20 pound dumbbells.

I hope Pam grows an inch or two....to maybe 5'10?

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2015, 03:17:01 am »
I know this is reviving an old topic, but I just came across this story and absolutely loved it.  I was hoping to see it continue.  If the author has any other works, I'd love to check them out!

Ranger1

« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2015, 01:50:31 am »
16-5

Pam

I've been icing my sore arms all week, and finally the bruises are starting to fade.  I bought several light long sleeve tops, keeping my hideous bruises hidden at the office.  And of course I’m wearing long sleeve workout shirts at the gym.  God forbid if Jen ever caught me again.  Never again will I disobey her.  The thought of being caught terrifies me.

My workouts have been incredibly hard to get through.  The severe pain throughout my arms is so intense.  Jen has pushed me really hard, and the pain has been close to unbearable.  I feel she is proud of me for working so hard, while in so much pain.  I’m making amazing gains!

Alone at home, is the only time that I dare to reveal my arms.  I relax on my sofa in a tank top, with cold ice packs soothing my bruised and over-worked arms.  As I complete my icing, I feel the urge to flex.  I raise my right arm and slowly make a tight fist.  I watch with pride as my biceps expands and bulges.  I pump a few times watching my veins seductively emerge and protrude over my forearms and biceps.  I run my fingers softly over my meaty biceps peak as it rises, feeling the hardness.  I nod my head in approval of my beautiful muscles.

I hit a personal best of 16 ¼ inch guns this week!  An inch bigger than Diane’s!  Plus mine are more defined, harder and more vascular.  I feel jealous of Diane as we both desire and vie for Jen’s attention.  Despite my jealously I know I am hotter than her; stronger and more muscular.  Jen will fall for me for sure; it’s only a matter of time.  Diane will be yesterday’s news.

I trace a beautiful rope thick vein, softly and seductively with my finger.  I pump and flex even harder.  “Mmmmm” I sigh, as I watch it grow to its full 16 1/4 inch girth.  I study the gorgeous mountain-like shape and the sexy road map of veins.  Oh yeah!  I am definitely hot! I grip my fully expanded muscle belly with my hand, lustily massaging its sheer magnificence with my thumb and fingers.  “Mmmmm” I sigh again, savoring my density, shape and hardness.  God I’m hot! Suddenly I’m interrupted, as I hear my phone ringing …

Ranger1

« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2015, 07:35:01 pm »
16-6

Jen

While Keith is out at gym, I decide to give Pam a call.  My routine with Keith, Jeff and Diane is getting a bit stale.  I have to admit that Pam is really hot, but I also need to teach both Keith and her lesson.  After that though, I think I need to give Pam a try. 

I dial up her phone…  “Hello Pam, this is Jen.”  “I’m fine thanks Pam, how are you?”  “That’s great!”  “I’m so happy your arms are feeling better!”  “Keep up with the icing”.

“Hey Pam, would you mind coming over to my house tonight?”  “I’m home alone.”  “I’d like you to fix us dinner and then maybe we could have a special private workout together in my home gym.”  “You’re not too busy tonight I hope.”  "You’ll stop at the store on the way?  Oh you’re such a darling!”  “Great!  I’ll see you in a couple of hours!”

Ranger1

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2015, 10:04:58 pm »
16-7

Keith

I shiver with excitement and anticipation as Robbie is about to begin his set.  I inch a little closer to the mirror and get my angle just right.  I have a perfect close-up frontal view of Robbie, through his reflection in the mirror.  I’m not the least bit disappointed as Robbie’s body wondrously transforms while he curls the heavy weights.  I am overjoyed! The 60 pound dumbbells are definitely making his muscles pump and dance!
Robbie’s breath-taking transformation evolves just like last time.  No even better than last time!  He is bigger.  Much bigger!  Not only bigger, he is much more vascular.  Not only bigger and more vascular but even more cut and rippling!  Just 5 receptions into the set, his thick powerful veins protrude everywhere imaginable over titanium hard muscles, mind boggling cuts and striations, and impossibly taught razor thin skin as he progresses ever-so-slowly with perfect form.

I stare intently, fixated mostly on Robbie’s mind-bending arms and shoulders as the view becomes more and more magnificent. His forearms, biceps and deltoids have grown bigger and sharper in definition, and more spectacular in shape with each and every repetition.  His outrageously sculpted biceps and deltoids are like a chiseled granite boulder with deep etches and cuts.  Countless razor sharp striations further beautify the hard rugged muscle bellies.  His powerful veins multiply, surge and thicken in concert with his growing muscles and tightening skin.  Hundreds of protruding veins are now adorning his forearms, biceps, deltoids, neck and pecs.  Some of his veins are thicker than my finger and still continue to grow!   “Fucking Awesome!” I whisper to myself, as I savor his fifth repetition.  “Fucking Beautiful!”

My cock has grown hard and fully erect, and is throbbing with intense desire.  It feels so good.  “Mmmmmmm”  I sigh quietly, relishing my aroused state.  My heart is racing and thumping hard due to my excitement.  I realize my legs, arms and hands are all trembling.  My breathing has got heavy, on the verge of panting.  I take a quick look at my reflection in the mirror, and compare my small, weak, trembling body next to Robbie’s majestic Muscle-God presence.  “Holy Fuck!” I speak to myself.  I look like a fragile little boy next to Robbie.  He’s so muscular!  So hard and ripped and vascular! His muscles are so fucking huge! I turn my eyes away from my reflection and inch a little more toward my view of Robbie, as if being drawn by a powerful magnet.  I’m just inches from the mirror now and I stare in reverence.

Sweat seeps through the pore of Robbie’s skin, causing his entire body to brilliantly glisten and glow.  His skin is shaved completely and perfectly, as to not allow even a minute detail of his spectacular muscularity or vascularity to be blocked from view.  The ultimate beauty of this Muscle God creates an aura of dominance and superiority that completely sweeps me away.  He is wearing the skimpiest of muscle shirts; so thin and light, soaked through with sweat, and so tightly snugged and to his body that it’s almost transparent.  It‘s so low cut that the edge of his nipples are revealed.  The spaghetti straps for sleeves block precious little of his beautifully striated shoulders.  Below his shirt he is wearing bodybuilder posers, thus revealing his outrageously muscled legs in entirety.  Every inch of this man radiates beauty, magnificence, power and perfection!

As Robbie progresses through his last few reps of this first set, my arousal is getting the better of me.  I feel an insatiable urge to just drop my dumbbells to the floor and touch my throbbing cock. I fanaticize of reaching over and feeling his amazing biceps with one hand while stroking my cock with the other.  I feel pre-cum oozing from me as I throb in lust.  “Mmmmmmm” I sigh while deep in my thoughts.

My heart is now pounding so hard and fast that it’s hurting me and my panting has increased to something more like grunting. “OOOH-OOOH-OOOH-OOOH” I groan in broken erotic pants during the final rep as Robbie’s split bicep peaks grow to an inhuman proportion; his sharp split peaks are deeply etched in separation and compounded onto each other to form an  impossible girth, shape and height.  My mouth remains wide open and out of breath, as I lick my lips over and over in lust, taking in the final seconds of this phenomenal spectacle.

I continue with one more rep after Robbie finishes.  I take a few deep breaths, shake out my arms and walk a few steps to try to control my breathing and trembling.  Then to my horror, Robbie picks up his dumbbells and walks over to the rack to put them away.  My heart sinks, as I suddenly feel extreme disappointment and emotional distress.  I rant to myself.  Why is he only doing one set?  I wanted to see more!  I need to see more!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2015, 04:45:45 am »
"Robbie picks up his dumbbells and walks over to the rack to put them away" Think he´s getting the 75 pound dumbbells for his next set.

What a great story!  :singing:

Ranger1

« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2015, 10:02:39 pm »
16-8

Pam
It’s such a beautiful day.  I would love so much wear one of my revealing sleeveless dresses for Jen, but I have to follow orders.  Well maybe there is a way.  I decide to wear one of my sexiest spaghetti strap dresses, cut seductively low in both the front and back.  And so short that most of my legs show.  I look hot!  I put on a paper thin sweater top to cover my arms, but the sleeves are so tight that my muscles stretch the fabric with even the slightest of flexing.  The bulk and definition of my amazing arms are clear.  Perfect!!

I stop at the grocery store and buy two steaks, some shrimp, fresh vegetables and a bottle of red wine.  I plan to make us a wonderful surf and turf dinner!  I notice I’m getting my fair share of glances as I leave the butcher section and walk towards the cashier.  There is no doubt I am by far the hottest babe in this store!  My calves are bulging beautifully, aided by my 5 inch heels and my muscular arms are way too big for my sleeves.  I catch a woman staring.  I shake my wavy blond hair, and tense my arms while gripping at the carriage.  My triceps flare and protrude nicely, further stretching my tight sleeves. My thick muscle definition shows right through the fabric!  I hear the woman gasp as I begin to walk away from her.  I turn my head, and look back over my shoulder.  I give her a big sexy smile, as I catch her continuing to stare lustfully at me.  I just can’t resist being a tease!  She just keeps on staring!  I raise one arm and lightly brush my beautiful blonde hair, flexing my biceps hard while I do so.  I watch my arm bulge up like a baseball, while I continue to smile directly at my admirer.  Again the shape of the muscle is perfectly visible as it stretches the ever so tight fabric to its powerful bulk and form.  It looks awesome!   I give her a wink.  The woman gasps again, still unable to stop her obvious gawking!

I have a brief thought of approaching her and seducing her.  But enough fun for now.   I’m in a hurry to see Jen.  I continue to the cashier and check out.

Ranger1

« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2015, 09:08:38 pm »
16-9

Jen

The clear warm water feels wonderful as at streams steadily onto my body.  I just love a nice long warm shower.  It’s so relaxing and invigorating.  I work the soap and fill my hands with the soft suds.  I begin by washing my pecs.  My hands glide easily along my wide thick pectoral muscles as I softly press the slippery suds along my skin.   I press in with my fingers, and feel my thick iron-hard muscles.  I like how I feel.  I look down proudly at my amour plated chest.  I have absolutely no breast tissue left; just lean beefy pure muscle mass, and I absolutely adore it.  I begin pumping up my pecs, staring at their masculine beauty.  I press in harder with my fingers, feeling my powerful muscles as they thicken and harden even more.  I continue to pump, using my arms now to strengthen the flex.  I watch in admiration as several big deep blue veins emerge along my chest. The veins are widening in size and deepening in color before my eyes as I continue to flex.  The stunning beauty of my muscularity and vascularity inspires me to flex even harder.  I cross my arms in front of my chest in a most muscular. I grunt softly as I exert my power.  My pecs grow at least another inch in thickness, reaching their full size.  The depth and width of my chest is astounding.  Striations appear all across my pectorals, creating magnificent etches that further beautify my muscles.  My deep blue veins have now fully protruded; thickening and popping out like snakes, feverously fueling my powerful muscles.  I grunt loudly with one last flex, staring intently at my magnificent chest.  What is that I love best about my pecs, I ponder, as I proudly adore my manly muscled beauty.  Is it the enormous width and thickness of the muscle bellies?    I cup each of my pecs with my long hands, feeling their bulging shape, extensiveness and massiveness.  The bottom of my pecs is perfectly rounded creating awesome shape.  Size wise each of my pecs are like a 15 pound bowling bowl cut in half.  From a distance they could be mistaken as large rounded firm breasts, but once closer it becomes clear that they are just impossibly large beefy pectorals, seething with brutal masculinity and power!  Or is it the deeply etched cleavage that splits my two monstrous pecs, like a jagged narrow canyon?   I run my finger down into my cleavage, exploring its full length and feeling its deepness and edges and its rugged hardness.  I marvel at my granite like hardness as I trace along an especially sharp ridge.  Or is it the cuts and striations that so wondrously adorn the huge muscle bellies, creating such striking beauty?  Mmmmm I sigh, as I lust at their breath taking beauty.  An artist could not dream up anything as detailed or magnificent, than the hundreds of chords, cuts, lines, and bulges that spectacularly grace my upper body.   Or is it the gloriously thick, deep blue veins that powerfully protrude over the muscles?  I run my fingers adoringly along the long sexy veins that so proudly flag my muscles.  I feel their warmth and thickness.  They look so hot!!  They make my muscles look impossibly strong, and lean and sexy; and impossibly powerful and manly.   I decide then and there that Pam will worship my pecs tonight!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View