Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574140 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:39:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP  (Read 100263 times)

Ranger1

Re: Lifes Changes
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2013, 10:45:21 pm »
Chapter 8-1

Keith felt his heart pounding as he heard Jen’s car pulling into the driveway.  He had not felt this way in years.  Maybe he had never felt this way.  He realized he was growing hard in arousal, just anticipating seeing her walk in.  He had double checked and even triple checked to be sure the food was perfect and that the house was spotless, as he felt a deeply burning desire to impress her.

“How was your climb?” Keith asked, as Jen walked in through the door.  “I loved it!” Jen replied, full of energy and spirit. “We are going to climb a more challenging cliff next weekend, and I just can’t wait!”  While jealous that he was not part of it, Keith still felt excited knowing that Jen was happy and enthusiastic about it.  “I feel like I’m really good at it” Jen exclaimed.  “While Jeff is much more advanced in technique, and led the way, I feel that he struggled physically more than I did”  “I was definitely the stronger climber!”  Jen flexed her softball sized bicep, to further emphasize her point. Keith stared at her arm in awe, watching it expand and grow, as the big round ball of muscle formed.  He felt himself fully harden in arousal, and begin throbbing against the tightness of his jeans.

Jen looked over at Keith, studying his reaction.  She noticed him staring directly at her flexed biceps, open mouthed and bug eyed.  She definitely had his complete attention!  He looked so sharp and cute in his tight jeans and light blue polo shirt.  Giving him a quick look over up and down, she indeed noticed that he had a full erection that bulged and strained against his jeans.  Jen walked towards Keith, and gave him a big hug, wrapping her muscular arms around his backside, and pressing him tightly against her body.  Returning the hug, Keith wrapped his arms around Jen’s shoulders, gripping and massaging each her beefy trap muscles.  He exhaled a nice long moan, feeling so good and so secure within her tight grasp.  “Mmmmmm” he sighed as he felt the hardness of her body, and the power of her muscular arms that encapsulated him.  Jen gave Keith a kiss on the cheek and then she spoke.  “I’m going to take a shower and change hun,   could you get dinner ready for us in the mean time?”  Keith shivered for a second as Jen broke the hug, the rush of excitement still flowing through him.  “Sure thing Jen” He replied. “Is thirty minutes good for you?”  “Why don’t you make it forty-five, hun” she countered, while heading to the bedroom.

Jen reflected during her shower.  She thought back to how years ago when Keith had the muscular physique that she now sported.  She remembered his big muscles when he was 185 pounds and in top form.  She remembered craving his powerful body.  And now Keith, at 154 pounds, had the lean athletic looking body that she used to have.  And now it was Keith that was craving her big muscles and her powerful body.  Keith was now the cute one, and she was the big hunk!  Further reflecting, Jen was certain that she loved it this way.  She loved her new physique, her amazing strength and the deepness and richness of her voice.  She loved being in control!

Jen quietly stepped up to Jeff, who was busy at the kitchen sink.  She kissed him on the back of the neck while hugging him from behind.  She massaged his chest, and softly rubbed at his nipples.  She enjoyed listening to his giggles, followed by his long soft moans of appreciation, as she fondled him.  “I feel my Lil-One has worked really hard today to please me” she purred, her voice husky and sexy.  “The house is spotless and dinner smells delicious!” she added. “Thanks so much Jen” Keith replied “I’m so happy that you noticed”  “I wanted everything to be perfect for you!”  Jen felt Keith’s buddy shuddering as he spoke, while she continued to fondle at his breasts and nipples.  Finished at the sink, Keith turned around and instinctively began to return the hug.  He realized he had to look up to her, as Jen stood at over 6’3” in her heels, looking gorgeous in her bright red dress.  He reached up with his arms, over her broad shoulders, and grasping behind her neck.  Leveraging her thick neck and shoulders, he pulled himself upward and toward her.  Looking up into her eyes, Keith felt his body fold snugly against her as her sleeveless muscular arms wrapped around his back and pulled him in ever so tight.  Looking down, Jen kissed Keith on the forehead, as he gasped in delight.  “Well Lil-One, are you ready to serve us dinner now? “ Keith kissed her along her thickly muscled trap and then downward along her boulder like shoulder.   “Yes” he answered, sneaking in one last kiss at her neck. “Please sit at the table and relax Jen.”  “I’ll get dinner served now.”

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2013, 10:45:21 pm »

solitariodude

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 02:48:24 am »
Hmmm... wonder what's for dessert? ;D

Ranger1

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2013, 03:58:57 am »
Chapter 8-2

Jen had to admit that she was really impressed at the romantic candle light table setting, and how well Keith served the food and the wine.  The food was indeed delicious and the wine complimented nicely and helped establish a wonderful mood.  She relaxed for a few minutes, savoring her last glass of wine, as Keith cleared the table, and returned to the kitchen to clean up.

Keith returned to the dining room just as Jen finished her wine.  “Well hun, I hope you enjoyed the dinner” he offered.  Jen stood up before him, enjoying the fact that she was a few inches taller and looking down at him.  “I am so proud of you Lil-One!” she exclaimed.  “You did such a wonderful job with dinner!”  “Thank you very much Keith, you’ve been so thoughtful.” Keith blushed, noticeably excited and thankful of her praise. “Thank you Jen, I’m so happy you it enjoyed it” He looked up at her as he spoke, with longing eyes, hoping she would make a move.

Jen took Keith by the hand and waked him to the bedroom.  Then to Keith’s surprise she faced him again, and raised her arms into a double biceps pose.  She clenched her fists tightly, flexing both her forearms and her biceps with enormous power.  The contrast was amazing between Jen’s beautiful and delicate red dress and her rugged physique that was so frightfully imposing.  Her flaring lateral muscles and broad shoulders were at least twice as wide as her flat narrow waist, creating a pronounced hour glass figure. Her thick traps and boulder capped shoulders were intimidating, and then of course her mighty arms that she showed off as she struck her pose.  Jen smiled knowingly as she watched Keith’s erection grow tightly against his jeans, in concert with the mountains of muscles erupting within her arms.  Keith’s mouth opened wide as she flexed and he could not help from licking his lips, as he marveled at the muscles and veins that were taking shape all over her magnificent arms and shoulders.  His mind swirled as so many long sexy veins popped over her forearms and biceps with such snake-like thickness and ferocity.  Holy god, he thought to himself, she even has a vein sweeping her shoulder and pectoral!   Such huge muscles were bursting all over!  Massive balls of rugged biceps muscle; ridged and jagged forearm muscles that appeared impossibly thick and steely-hard.  A passionate involuntary gasp escaped him, as her flex reached its climax and her muscles and veins took on their most formidable and imposing form.  Keith felt his heart racing and his erection throbbing, in response to this overpowering yet erotic display of amazing muscle before him.  He was afraid that his trembling knees may buckle at any moment.  Yet, he continued licking around his wet lips and admiring the view until he heard Jen’s deep sexy voice address him.

“Do you think your muscles were ever this big Keith?” Jen asked while nodding towards her biceps.  Keith hands seemed to involuntarily and instinctively reach up towards Jen’s biceps, as if judgment was required to answer her question.  His hands trembled as he grasped the massiveness of each of her biceps, and he panted heavily while he spoke.  “M-maybe” he stuttered, unable to control the shivering that had now spread throughout his entire body. “M-Maybe when I was at 185 and top f-form a few years ago …  b-but n-no …  I d-don’t think so…  No... N-not this b-big.  N-not this h-hard …” Keith stretched his hand and pressed his fingers against Jen’s biceps as hard as he could, but there was no give.  He felt like he was pressing against a warm iron ball.  “N-no, n-no way J-Jen” he stammered as he continued to shake all over, looking up to her eyes, “I’ve n-never had m-muscles like y-yours ...”

Jen smiled down at him as she felt his weak trembling hands and fingers fail to extend fully around the thick mass of her biceps, and fail to dent the granite hardness of her muscle, even in the slightest bit.  Standing taller than him and being so much bigger than him seemed so natural now; seemed so right.   “I’m more muscular and stronger than you’ve ever been and could ever hope to be; aren’t I Lil-One?” Jen huskily purred.  Jeff continued to look up at her, and nodded in reverence.  “Admit it” she commanded, her voice growing deeper and more authoritative.  Jeff suddenly felt intense fear and shame, in addition to his already uncontrollable lust and deep arousal.  The conflicting emotions sweeping through his body like electric shock. “I-I-I a-a-admit i-it Jen” Keith squeaked, his voice cracking and rising in pitch and unable to stop from stuttering.  “I-I-I’ve n-never b-been this m-muscular or s-strong J-jen” Keith submitted between short pants, with tears of shame now flowing from his eyes.  “And I n-never w-will be …” “You’re so b-big and m- muscular Jen, s-so s-strong …”
“You love my muscles, love my size and my powerful physique don’t you little one?”  She stopped her flexing and moved her hand down to his crotch.   Rubbing her hand firmly against his throbbing erection, that had forced his jeans to bulge out at least four inches.  “Oh yes Lil-One, I know you love me this way” she purred, her voice so deep, so sexy, and so commanding as she pressed harder on his throbbing member. “Ooooohhhhmmmm” he gasped at her touch.  “Keith looked down at his erection, ashamed by his lack of control as he spotted the huge circle of pre-cum seeping out from his jeans.  He arched his head back up to her, nodding his agreement to her.  “mmmmmmmm y-y-yes” he moaned again.  Jen then moved her strong hands to his shoulders, gripping them hard and forcing Keith down to his knees.  “If you think my arms are huge, wait until you experience my legs” she chuckled, feeling like  God as she towered above him and dominated his thoughts.

Keith kneeled at her feet, and immediately spotted a long thick vein that started on the top of her foot from where it was first exposed at the front of her high heeled sandal, and worked itself up her ankle, traveling the length of the front of her calf and continuing along the inside of her thigh as far as he could see, being ultimately blocked by her lovely red dress.  He had never seen such a long and thick vein that was so pronounced and so captivating; so sensual in how it graced her muscled leg.  “Wow” he gasped.  He slowly traced the vein with his finger from her dress to her foot, amazed by how it so powerfully and wondrously adorned the entire length of her leg.  “So sexy!” he gasped again. ”So hot and sexy!”  “I-I…I  l- love this b-beautiful  v-vein Jen” he admitted quietly, somewhat embarrassed by his fetish,  pitched in a girlish sounding voice that sounded more reverent and submitting than it did lustful.  “I-It makes y-your f-foot and l- leg look so s-sexy… and s-so strong” Keith bowed his head and began kissing her foot along the beautiful vein. “mmmmmm” he moaned, ”so very beautiful.” He revered to it quietly, as if it could hear him.  He continued kissing the beloved vein following it up to her ankle.  At this point he also eyed the enormous girth of her calf muscle; an impossibly huge mound of muscle that flared out on both sides from behind her shin.  He ran his two hands up and down the back and sides of her muscular calf while he continued to kiss and lick the adorable rope-like vein, which was powerfully thickening as it surged further up the front of her long shapely leg.  His mouth was now half way between her ankle and knee.  He relished the increased thickness and fullness of the powerful vein as he caressed at it lovingly between his lips, continuing to worship its striking boldness, its utter beauty and the sheer magnificence by which it adorned her leg.  “So thick and powerful …” He revered to it again softly, but slightly louder than before.  “Mmmmm, you’re so long and thick and so beautiful ….mmmmm … surging with power…  I love you” he adoringly and emotionally chanted as if pleading with the glorious god-like vein to respond back to him.  Kissing it, licking it and sucking on it he felt inseparably bound to savor every inch of its insane thickness and its overwhelming presence and beauty, following its sexy path up her entire leg.  Suddenly he broke his trance and gasped in shock and lust as his hands felt Jen flexing her calf, causing is to split with thick diamond shaped muscles bulging on each side, laced with thin raised veins running both vertically and horizontally up and across the muscles.  He pressed his fingers more firmly against the diamond hardness of her muscle heads, and traced the steel-like veins protruding from them.  “Oh my god” he gasped, “Aaaawwwwhhhh” he moaned long and loud. “y-you f-feel so s-so g-good Jen, s-so b-big and s-strong, so h-hard,  s-so hugely m-muscled!”

Jen took a big step back breaking Keith’s grip from her leg.  Towering above him she placed her hands on her hips, looking down upon his lean trembling body that knelt before her.  Keith in a moment of helpless desperation lurched forward, feeling an urgent desire and burning hunger to return to her long thick beautiful vein that he so reverently adored, and her huge rugged calf that he so badly needed to embrace and worship.  He found himself on lying flat on his stomach and panting like a dog, his face buried on her foot, his lips passionately loving and kissing the vein, and his arms and hands reaching above his head, grasping at her calf muscle.  In between kisses, panting moans of arousal escaped him, of increasing intensity.  Jen allowed him a few moments of this intense worship and then she spoke.

“Kneel to me my little one” she commanded.  Her voice projected so deep and rich and powerful that she indeed sounded like a God.  It was in striking contrast to Keith’s trembling and increasingly girlish sounding vocals.  “KNEEL TO ME NOW” she repeated, the loudness and the depth of her voice filled the room.  Keith reactively scrambled to his knees in panic and looked up to her, in worship.  “THAT’S BETTER LIL-ONE” she boomed, hands on hip looking down at his cowering figure.  “I want you tonight Lil One” she huskily purred, her voice reducing more to a whisper and sounding sexy again.  “You’ve been very good today and your all mine” “Go get cleaned up and ready for bed …It’s time for some fun.”

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2013, 08:45:25 pm »
 :bravo:

Great development.

Ranger1

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2013, 08:15:20 pm »
Chapter 8-3

Jen arrived at the gym extra early.  What a night last night, she reflected, the fabulous dinner, a bottle of wine and a late night of sex with Keith.  By far the best sex she had ever had with him.  Jen was greeted by the manager, who had a message for her.  Two men that wanted to sign on with her as their PT.  Looking at their contact information, Jen was pretty sure she knew them.  They were both regulars at the gym, in their early twenties and aspiring bodybuilders.  Wow, she noted, this will bring me up to 6 clients and my first two men!  Checking the time she was relieved she would have 3 hours to workout, before Nurse Jones arrived.

“One more rep Diane, work hard now!”  Diane groaned and struggled as she curled the barbell for her tenth and final rep, needing just a slight nudge of help from Jen.  “What a burn!” the beautiful blond haired nurse exclaimed, shaking out her biceps and happy to have finished the killer workout of her arms.  She looked around the gym to notice several of the guys spying at her.  She was hot and she knew it.  She flexed her biceps for all to see, admiring the gains in both size and definition she had made since training with Jen.  She loved the long raised vein that now ran along it.  “You’re an awesome PT Jen” Diane beamed, at first admiring her own arms but then staring back to Jen’s in favor of the view of her incredible physique.  “I love working out with you Jen, you push me so hard and you’re such an inspiration” “Being near you, seeing your powerful physique, makes me work 10 times harder!”  Jen walked towards Diane and gave her flexed biceps a squeeze.  Her long powerful fingers fully wrapped around Diane’s biceps, she tightened only enough to slightly dent the hard muscle while at the same time demonstrating the clear dominance of her grip. It’s getting bigger and harder Diane, and more defined. You’re doing great!” The feel of Jen’s big powerful hand fully surrounding and denting her yielding biceps, sent shivers of excitement through Diane’s body.  She looked up to Jen’s eyes in complete admiration “Thanks Jen, I meant to ask you.”  “Can I increase my sessions with you from twice a week to three times a week?”   “Sure thing” Jen replied, “You’re sure you can afford this?” “It’s the best money I’ve ever spent”, Diane responded, wishing she could afford to book even more time.  “Why don’t you call me tomorrow Diane and we’ll update your schedule.  “Hey Kate!” Jen greeted her enthusiastically noting her arrival.  “Diane and I ran a little long.  She’s working so hard!”  Please give me 5 minutes and we’ll get started …”

Doctor Hill waited patiently at the restaurant, eagerly anticipating Jen’s arrival.   Angela’s was one of the finest restaurants in the area, and known for their gourmet yet healthy selections.  She was certain of truly impressing Jen.  Noticing it was 1:30 already, Doctor Hill began to worry that Jen might have forgot their date.  It was not like her to be 30 minutes late.  She gave Jen a call, hoping she was on her way.  “I’m sorry Lori, both Diane and Kate ran long and I received two new clients that I needed to call.”  “I’m changing into something real nice.  I’ll see you in 30 minutes!”

Doctor Hill eyed Jen the second she walked into the dining area.  “Oh my god” she thought excitedly.   Jen has to be at least 6’ 2” with the heels she has on!!  And such a sexy black dress!! The Doctor’s heart raced faster and faster as Jen drew closer.  The thin spaghetti straps of her sleeveless dress offered a full view of her boulder like shoulders and muscular arms.  And the sexy low cut of the front, revealed most of her thick iron plated pectorals.  Doctor Hill fixated on the deep cleavage between Jen’s pecs, and the beautiful definition of the dense thick slabs of muscle on each side. ”Finally here Lori” Jen smiled as she reached the table.  Noticing Lori’s worshipping eyes clearly adoring her, Jen’s confidence level and feeling of superiority was soaring.  “But I’m worth waiting for aren’t I Lori?  Doctor Hill was panting in arousal as she quickly replied;  ”Oh god yes Jen … your dress is so beautiful and you look so tall in those heels!”  “And what about this body inside the dress, Lori?”  Jen’s voice was deep and erotic as she looked down at the doctor with her piercing and knowing eyes.  “Oh I’m so sorry Jen”, blushing beet read as she gushed in muscle lust, “Your body is so magnificent!” “Your body makes the dress!” ”I just love how your pecs show …”  Oh god I’m blabbering …”  “Sit down Jen, let’s have lunch!”

Leaving the restaurant together they chatted in the parking lot at Lori’s car.  The doctor looked up at Jen, realizing her head was only level with Jen’s deeply muscled chest.  She resisted the burning temptation to reach forward and grasp at those dense thick pectoral muscles.  Such luscious and beautiful muscles that she could not help from staring at and craving for.  Bold powerful muscles that commanded her attention and deserved her worship.  She briefly imagined herself feeling and kissing the meaty pectorals, and running her tongue through the deeply etched cleavage that separated them.  Regaining her thoughts the doctor spoke.   “As I was saying Jen, your test results have clearly showed that your condition is accelerating.”  Without treatment your muscle development will increase at a higher rate, as well as the side effects your experiencing”  “I have told you over and over again Lori, that I’m staying natural with this”  Jen spoke sternly while reaching down and gripping the doctors shoulder just hard enough to cause her to wince.  “Am I clear Lori, you do understand me don’t you? Jen’s voice deepened in authority as she squeezed the doctors shoulder a little harder further emphasizing her control.  Lori whimpered in pain while she attempted to answer “y-yes Jen,  I-I was h-honestly hoping that this w-woud be your d-decision.”  Relaxing her grip Jen smiled, her eyes softening as she looked down at the doctor.  “Did you book us a hotel room for tonight Lori?”  “Yes Jen, a l-luxury suite, the best I c-could find”  “Fantastic” Jen beamed “I wore Keith out last night, I bet it takes him at least three days to recover” she laughed. “You’re my lover for tonight Lori, and in for the time of your life… believe me!”  Feeling swept off her feet, Lori lost any remaining feelings of social constraint and hungrily reached over to Jen’s chest.  She began running her trembling fingers up and down the granite-feeling crevice, and then pressing into the iron plated slabs of the thick dense pectoral muscle.  “Can we p-please go c-check in n-now Jen”, she shyly asked with her head arched up, highlighting the begging eyes that pleaded to her master.  Lori’s heart leapt in joy and raced with anticipation as she heard Jen’s husky voice respond in the affirmative …

solitariodude

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2013, 03:13:29 am »
 :woohoo:  :rock: and K ongoing!

Ranger1

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2013, 04:22:01 pm »
Chapter 9-1

3 months later …

Keith planned out his day in his mind as he enjoyed his early morning shower.  He marveled at how wonderfully his life had changed during the past few months and how much he enjoyed it.  He thought through his daily schedule during the work week, feeling proud of his superb time management:  Cook Breakfast; Serve Jen breakfast in bed; Work from 8:00 to 5:00; Prepare dinner; Dinner with Jen; Clean the kitchen; Workout at gym; and hopefully some special time with Jen to end the night ….

Pam inspected her new office brimming in pride.  It looked so fresh and vibrant and she loved the colors.  She had ordered the reconstruction of the 2nd floor in order to build her an office over twice the size as the other vice presidents.  The rich executive mahogany furniture, large windows, and the expensive artwork gave the expansive office the feel of authority, luxury and fashion.  The rack of dumbbells she had setup in the corner, complimented by large pictures of Pam flexing in bodybuilder poses was a glaring reminder of her striking beauty, physicality and strength. Pam’s rapid rise to vice president with three promotions inside 6 months was pretty remarkable.  She was already the most influential and respected VP and the clear choice as the heir apparent to the company president.  Ted Hughes, the company founder and president seemed to delegate to her more and more, and increasingly deferred to her judgment on key decisions.  Rumors were always floating around of how Pam had dominated the executive meetings, and how the other VPs and senior managers respected her, feared her and yielded to her leadership direction. Hallway discussions revealed the large numbers workers that were in awe of her, and how most men felt emasculated and even threatened by her.  Most of the staff seemed to keep up with her bodybuilding accomplishments and muscle sizes, particularly her astonishing biceps which were said to be over 13.5 inches of solid shredded muscle.

“Let’s add 25s on each side for my next set Jeff.”  Jeff could only shake his head in amazement, as Jen was now bench pressing for reps, as much as he could max for a single rep.  Jen looked over at the bench next to her and noticed Carl Jenkins working out there.  Carl was well-known and highly respected as the king of the gym.  At 6’1 225 pounds of pure muscle, the bodybuilder was clearly the best built and strongest member of the gym.  On the other hand, his cockiness and arrogance could be a real turnoff.  Jen had been at awe of him herself, watching him workout on the bench press with 365 pounds.  He’s still working out with 365 tops she noticed, beginning to think of him as less than a king and even feeling a bit sorry for him that he appeared to have reached his peak physique and strength.   Jen concentrated back on her own workout again gripping the bar with her strong hands.  Her form was impeccable as she benched 275 pounds for 10 reps.  Jeff marveled at her powerful barrel chest and thick muscled arms as she made it look much too easy.  After reducing the bar back to 225 for Jeff’s final set, they loaded it up to 295 pounds for Jen to finish up with.   Jen noticed Carl looking over.  He no longer looked as cocky as he used to; instead looking impressed maybe even alarmed by how much Jen was lifting.  “Work hard now, Jen” Jeff encouraged, “at least 5 good reps!”  Jen managed 6 reps in excellent form and then struggled and grunted through the remaining 4, needing a little help from Jeff with the last 2.  Jeff closely studied Jen’s physique the entire set as her muscles pumped to the max due to her intense exertion.  He loved the way the three thick veins crossed powerfully, popping through the paper thin skin over each of Jen’s thick bulging pectorals.  The three pronounced veins appeared to raise and thicken increasingly with each rep, and by the final reps would be complemented with the emergence of several smaller worm sized veins that further adorned the spectacular muscles.  He had also taken to studying her huge triceps that exploded from her arms as she worked the heavy weights.  Thick horse shoe shaped muscles protruding through big beefy arms, graced by a half dozen small veins that popped and surged as she blasted through the workout.  Jeff broke his trance as he heard Jen’s powerful voice resonate through the gym.  “Let’s add 5 pounds to each side Jeff, I want to break 300 with my final set” she boomed, looking directly at Carl as she pronounced her objective.  She noticed Carl stare at her pumped chest, almost entirely revealed above her low cut wife-beater.  She noticed him look back at his own chest, do a double take back at hers and then lower his head as she continued to confidently stare him down.  Not so cocky any more Jen thought, wait till he sees what I can do with 305.  Carl stopped his own workout watching in envy as Jen and Jeff loaded the bar to 305, and Jen powered through 4 reps on her own and another 3 with Jeff’s help.  At this rate she’ll be passing me in a few months, he muttered to himself, frustrated by his inability to gain.  Looking at her thick, ripped veiny chest, he probed his own chest unable to suppress feelings that it was smaller, softer and less manly than hers.

solitariodude

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2013, 05:51:48 pm »
Poor Carl :laugh:

Ranger1

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2013, 08:30:33 pm »
Chapter 9-2
Nurse Jones shook in nervous excitement and anticipation as she called Jen for her appointment.  She had brushed her long blonde hair, and re-applied her makeup just before coming out, hoping to impress Jen with her beautiful looks.  She had worn her short sleeve nurse’s dress to show off her toned and nicely muscled figure.  Her heart beat jumped to a frantic rate the second she spotted Jen rising up in her striking back dress, sleeveless, featuring a generous view of her magnificent arms.  From head to toe, Jen was drop dead gorgeous.  Her long dark brown hair, wavy and slightly curly, fell to just below her shoulders.  Her shiny hazel eyes sparkled in beauty.  Her sweetly curved lips presented the prettiest smile that one could ever imagine.  She was over 6’ 3” in the high heels she loved to wear now, and her long arms and legs made her seem even taller.  And her body had become an elite muscled sensation that any bodybuilder would envy and wish for.  Words such as hour glass physique, huge, thick, ripped, hard and vascular just could not give her mind-boggling physique its justice.

The nurse’s eyes fixated on Jen’s wondrous arms and legs , admiring how her muscles shaped and danced, as the power packed patient made her way through the waiting area.  She continued to savor Jen’s mighty physique from the corner of her eye as she walked her to the doctor’s office.  “Please remove your shoes Jen and we’ll get your height and weight measured”, she requested eagerly.  The nurse’s mind was racing, wondering how much Jen must weigh now, given the inches of muscle she had packed on all over her body.  Nurse Jones checked the height first.  “5’11?” she noted in a puzzled tone.  “That doesn’t make sense, how could you have grown a half inch?”  Jen was just as curious.  “I have no idea Diane, although I thought I was looking closer to Keith’s height lately”  “Hopefully Doctor Hill will have an answer”.  Nurse Jones then switched to the scale and checked the weight.  She did not even try to suppress the gasp that escaped her, being so excited as she read the value.  “Jesus Jen!”  “You’re up to 196 pounds!”  “And there’s not an ounce of fat on you!”  “All muscle!” Without thinking, Nurse Jones reactively reached out with both arms, longingly grasping at each of Jen’s biceps.  Impulsively, still unaware of actions, her fingers lustfully pressed and felt Jen’s biceps as she continued with not stop praise “God almighty Jen, you’re as hard as solid rock!”  “So huge!”  “Such amazing muscles!”

Jen’s powerful voice brought the nurse back to the reality of her current obsessiveness.  “I’m so glad you approve of my body Diane” Jen smiled, looking down into infatuated nurse’s lovely sky blue eyes. “You really love the feel of my arms, don’t you?” she whispered huskily and sensually, savoring the feeling of immense power she was holding over a woman as beautiful as Diane.  Jen knew Diane was hot for her body. She could tell from their frequent workouts together.  But she had no idea that it was to this extreme.   Studying Diane’s long blond hair, blue eyes and pretty facial features , Jen concluded that her beauty was absolutely stunning.  Diane was the most beautiful woman she had ever met, and now she owned her!  Jen tensed her arms hard, causing Diane to gasp in arousal.  “How does that feel Diane?” Jen asked seductively, perfectly clear of the effect she was having on the nurse.  “mmmmmmmm” the nurse responded emotionally, her hands remaining glued to the muscles she so desperately adored .  “Feels so good Jen” she lustfully moaned.   With her confidence soaring, Jen flexed even harder, feeling her biceps powerfully bulging within the nurses trembling hands.  “Feel them grow Diane” she whispered, her voice so deep and commanding, yet at the same time so irresistibly hot and sexy.  “oooohhhhhhh”  the nurse sighed “oh yesssssss” her hands probing all over the huge granite boulders of muscle, revering the warm hard mass, tracing the abundance of beautiful thick veins that had popped out all over the rugged arms.  Her face moved forward and buried itself at the front Jen’s shoulder, where she began kissing all along her monstrous shoulder, her trap muscle and the edge of her thick bull neck.
“I know you want me Diane” Jen purred, feeling the intense hunger released from nurse’s long deep passionate kisses at her trap muscles and her trembling fingers that could not stop groping and feeling the muscles of her arms.  “You want me soooo badly don’t you?” Jen continued in her husky whisper feeling god-like as she basked in her supreme power. She wondered how far she could take this, being that they were in the doctor’s office.  “Oh god yes Jen, I want you sooooo badly.  More than I’ve ever wanted any man, even Jim.”  Jen thought about Diane’s ex-boyfriend Jim a moment, a really cute aspiring bodybuilder that was now one of her clients for PT.  “Jim’s so weak and soft compared to me, isn’t he Diane?” “His muscles are so much smaller than mine” Diane nodded in agreement to Jen’s assertions, as her hands and fingers continued to obediently worship Jen’s bulging arms.  “Yesssss ….You’re much bigger Jen, much harder.  And so much more ripped and vascular”  “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” she slowly and lengthily moaned as she traced the snake like vein running the length of Jen’s bicep. “And so beautiful” “I ache and burn for you Jen!” “Please take me!” “Pleassssse” she begged longingly, as she returned her face to Jen’s shoulder and trap, and resumed her passionate kissing. 

Jen interrupted Diane’s reverence.  “Kneel to me Diane” Jen softly ordered, her voice deeper, richer and boldly commanding.  Diane responded immediately and naturally, feeling an intense desire to obey and to please the majestic muscle-god before her.  She slowly dropped to her knees while intently looking up at Jen’s eyes in complete worship. “Bow to my feet” Jen continued, her voice remaining soft but with incredible depth and authority.  As Diane submissively lowered her head, she spotted the thickest and boldest vein she had ever seen, surging in power as it adoringly ran the length of Jen’s fiercely muscled leg and over her bare foot.  The words just flowed through her lips before she even realized what she was saying…. “wow” “so beautiful” she gasped “so magnificent”  Her face lowered as she bowed  to Jen’s long athletic foot.  All she knew is that she had to kiss that vein, had to feel it, had to relish it and savor it within her lips ….  “oooooohhhhh” she moaned loudly as she reached her destination, passionately kissing and licking the vein the length of Jen’s foot.  “Keith loves her too Diane” “he worships her for hours, tracing her all the way up my leg.”   Jen lifted her dress as she spoke, allowing Diane to see the glorious vein continue up the inside of her thigh increasing to an extremely pronounced rope size thickness.   Jen ran her finger along the thickest points of the vein, at the middle of her inner thigh, up towards her crotch pointing it out to Diane. “She keeps getting bigger and thicker Diane”, Jen purred, continuing to trace the vein.   “She has to in order to fuel my massive muscles as they continue to grow!”  “God its beautiful Jen, so beautiful looking on your muscular legs”  “I love how thick it is, how it surges with so much power”  “it so further adorns your already magnificent muscles!”  Diane returned to her worship, kissing the vein along Jen’s ankle and following it up her leg as it gradually thickened and increased in boldness.  Jen smiled, enjoying that Diane began to act and sound exactly like Keith.  “So thick and powerful …” She revered to it softly.  “Mmmmm, you’re so long and thick and so beautiful ….mmmmm … surging with power…  I love you” she adoringly and emotionally chanted as if pleading with the glorious god-like vein to respond back to her.  Kissing it, licking it and sucking on it she felt inseparably bound to savor every inch of its insane thickness and its overwhelming presence and beauty, following its sexy path up her entire leg. 

They both heard the door open, and Doctor Hill’s surprised and angered voice.  Diane was halfway up Jen’s inner thigh, her face inside Jen’s dress making out with the thickest point of the vein, while her hands were groping Jen’s calf and quad.  “What’s going on in here?” snapped Doctor Hill.  “Nurse Jones!”  “What are you doing?”  Nurse Jones panicked, pulling her face out of Jen’s dress, still on her knees she looked up at Doctor Hill beet red with embarrassment.  I’ve lost my job for sure she feared to herself. 

Doctor Hill attempted to go on to chastise the nurse, but Jen interrupted before another word left her mouth.   “Calm down and be quiet Lori” “Sit down on this chair please.” I have some questions for you.”  Jen’s voice left no question of who was in charge, as she pointed at the chair.  Doctor Hill sat down and complied as she was told.  “Diane, please go get a tape to measure my muscles.”   “Please leave Lori and me alone for 15 minutes for our appointment and then promptly return.”

“Lori, I have grown a half inch.” “Did you expect this?”  “Do you understand why?”  “I don’t understand Jen.” Lori admitted.   “You have a very rare case and some rare side effects”.  Your muscle growth is off the charts, and yes, your bones are growing again”  “I can run more tests if you would like, but I’m not sure that it will do any good”  “Plus you are dead set on remaining natural” “This is what I have from your last test results, you will find it interesting  ….” As the discussion concluded Jen began to strip down, for her checkup.  “Please take your clothes off too Lori.”  “I like your exams better that way.”  As always, Doctor Hill did as she was told.

Nurse Jones gasped as she entered the room, stunned, to see Doctor Hill in the nude sucking on Jen’s nipple while probing at her pectorals with both hands.  Jen was lying on the examination bed comfortably and at ease, also completely naked. “You have absolutely no breast tissue remaining Jen; and virtually no body fat what so ever” Doctor Hill had broken her lips free to speak, while continuing to probe at the awesome muscles with her fingers. ”You have the thickest and hardest pectoral muscles that I have ever examined, and that includes elite professional athletes; men that have lifted for years”  “You are leaner than competitive bodybuilders in contest condition and your skin is razor thin” Bowing her head back down she kissed Jen’s iron hard pectoral, and then ran her tongue through the crevice in the middle. “Yes! They are without a doubt leaner and harder than any man I’ve ever met!” Diane added, walking up to the bed to get a close up view herself.

Jen began to flex her pecs for her two admirers, watching in pride as her three lusciously thick landmark veins emerged on each side, sweeping her torso and connecting to her shoulders, while she pumped up the iron slabs of muscle that plated her barrel chest.  She gripped Lori under the shoulder and at the hip, and began to bench press her up in down, working her muscles even harder.  Using Lori as a human barbell, she continued to pump and flex, admiring her rippling pecs as several additional smaller veins began to appear and crisscross the three larger ones.   “100% iron girls!” she exclaimed, looking down at her manly chest that was as ripped and vascular as any she had seen.  “Nothing but thick, dense, powerful muscle!”  “Please take off your clothes off and join us Diane” ”I’d love a nice long massage by your strong hands, while Lori measures my muscles…”

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2013, 07:25:57 am »
Wow.  Normally I'm not a big fan of the sex centric stories, but I have to hand it to you - the slow growth and gradual life changes (heh) are really really fun to read!

Keep on going, you've got my attention!

+karma and all that jazz..!
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
https://gumroad.com/magnusmagneto23   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/magnusmagneto  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

Ranger1

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2013, 08:33:41 pm »
Chapter 9-3

Keith had got into the habit of bringing Pam a gourmet coffee and the newspaper first thing in the morning.  While only good friends now and no longer in an affair, Keith held the highest level of respect and admiration for Pam.  She was a super high powered executive who was successfully transforming the company to be thriving and #1 in its business.  Pam had promoted Keith to a much better position, with higher pay.  Furthermore, he no longer needed to work all night to meet objectives as he now had a highly qualified staff supporting him.  Pam knew that he was completely loyal to her and that she could count on him and his team to come through with each and every task.  Keith treasured the 15 minutes a day that he spent with Pam over coffee, discussing company strategy and business objectives, and discussing Pam’s bodybuilding accomplishments.  She would usually flex a little bit for him, and when he was lucky she sometimes would let him feel her arms.

“Your office is awesome Pam!” Keith could not hide his astonished impression at the grandeur of the enormous office.  “I love the layout and the colors, and the huge windows!” “Wow, it’s quite a bit bigger than Ted Hughes’ office and your furniture is so much more extravagant!”   “Has Ted seen this yet?”  Pam smiled at Keith, enjoying his admiration and appreciation.  She walked to her dumbbell rack, picked up the two forty pounders and began doing biceps curls, ever so slowly with perfect form.  She turned to face Keith while continuing flawlessly with her repetitions.  “Have a seat on the sofa Keith, make yourself comfortable."  The dumbbells were something new  to Keith.  He had never seen Pam work out in her office before.  Keith sat down, relaxing comfortably within the plush leather sofa.  Pam’s facial expressions indicated that she was in deep thought, but she also looked extremely confident.  Keith then looked at her arms which were pumping up beautifully, expanding and hardening more with each repetition.  Her scant light blue dress, left most of her remarkable body exposed to see.

As Pam completed her first set, she put the dumbbells back on the rack, took a couple of steps toward Keith and looked down, directly into his eyes.  “Ted will be here in a half hour Keith, I suspect he will be quite unhappy with how much I spent with this”  “But, hell, I’m responsible for all the growth in earnings this year, not Ted!”  “He owes the success of the company to me and he knows it!” “I’m afraid he’ll be even more upset when he hears about the next phase of construction I have planned.”  “His new office will be even smaller, to make room for additional office areas to grow our workforce.” 

Pam returned to the rack, and picked up two forty-five pound dumbbells.   “I thought I’d pump up my arms really strong”, she continued, looking over her shoulder at Keith.  “It makes me extra confident with my muscles so furiously pumped and ripped, as I have to debate and over rule such egotistical men like Ted”  Pam pivoted back to face Keith again, and began her repetitions with the forty-fives.   This was clearly a more intense struggle for her.  Her face grimaced with the effort and her forearms, biceps and deltoid muscles exploded in veins as the muscles pumped into amazing size and definition every inch of the way from her hands to her neck.  Her reps were not as slow, and her form no longer perfect, but her muscles were certainly exploding to the max!

Keith stared at the magnificent display of power and muscular beauty as she completed the set.  Pam placed the dumbbells on the floor, stepped forward until she was just inches before Keith and the sofa, and began a seductive series double biceps flexes.  Keith loved how each of her ultra-ripped biceps separated so clearly into two distinct biceps heads.  The sharp definition and incredible leanness and hardness of the muscles, presented the ultimate of spectacular beauty to Keith.  He also loved how her arms and shoulders were so smothered in veins. The number of thick raised veins on her forearms was countless, as they covered most of her skin.  There were two particular veins on her biceps that he especially adored.  Both were monster veins of rope size thickness, running the length of her arms.  One of the monster veins ran over the top of her biceps.  It maintained its astonishing thickness from her forearm and up the length of her biceps to the lower portion of her deltoid.  It then divided into three veins at the middle of her deltoid.  One of them was of snake-like thickness and swept horizontally across her beefy pectoral.  The other two tributaries continued upward, splitting like in a V shape and diminishing to worm-like proportion as they crawled their way up to the top of her shoulder.  The other monster vein ran along the inside of her arm, underneath her biceps, from her forearms to her armpit.  Amazingly, it maintained its unimaginable thickness the entire length of the run.  There was a pronounced fork about mid-way under the bicep, with one main tributary continuing ferociously, on a path straight to the armpit and the other forking straight up, like a fire hose furiously fueling her remarkably split biceps peaks.  The biceps resembled rugged mountain peaks, shining with diamond like hardness and brilliance with jagged crystal like definition.  Dozens of worm sized tributary veins branched upward from the monster vein to further feed and vividly adorn her luscious biceps bellies.  Keith swore he saw the tributaries thickening in size as they surged to their limit attempting to fuel the growth of Pam’s insatiable biceps.  As they thickened they served to further beatify and adorn the biceps.  And even dozens more tributaries branched downwards from the monster vein, to the bottom of her arms, feeding and glorifying the huge bulky triceps.  Keith savored the moments in silent praise and lusty thought.   Veins this thick belong on a 300 pound bodybuilder he pondered.  They are even thicker then Jen’s veins he marveled.  I hope Jen’s biceps get this well-defined with the two peaks and these monster veins, he day-dreamed in lust. 

Working extremely hard to keep his composure, Keith spoke to Pam. “H-how big is your b-bicep now P-pam?  “Its 14 inches pumped to the max like this Keith!” she responded proudly.  “What do you think of it?” She questioned authoritatively, while giving her glorious arm an admiring look herself. “It’s p-perfection Pam!” Keith gushed out in admiration. “It r-really is!”  “I l-love the sharp d-definition and the distinct shapes of your split biceps peaks.” “I can’t believe you’re up to 14th inches!” he exclaimed with more confidence and excitement.   “And your monster veins are the biggest and thickest I’ve ever seen on an arm; oh my god Pam!”   Keith’s unconditional praise and devotion genuinely touched Pam. “Monster Veins; is that what you call them?”  She chuckled, fairly certain of the two veins that Keith was describing. She loved them too.   “Well maybe that’s a good description of them” she laughed.  She then returned to her expression of confidence and power.  “They have had to grow this large and thick to feed my amazing muscles Keith, and will grow even more”  “Can you believe that I could ever get this big and strong!”

Keith looked up at her beautiful face, her sandy light brown hair and her lovely brown eyes in wonder.  Such amazing beauty and power he pondered.  And such intelligence and so driven. She should be running this company, not Ted.  “I think you should do a set of curls with the Forty-Fives when Ted arrives”, Keith advised.  “I bet he can barely lift that much with both arms!”  “Let him witness, both your pumped muscles and your power, Pam”   “I Like that idea Keith - Thanks!”  “Another set before he comes, then a set when he gets here”  “That should blow his mind!” she beamed with boldness.  Pam’s voice then softened and her smile sweetened as she made Keith an offer.  “Would you like to feel my arm for a moment Keith, before leaving my office?”  She moved her arm inches before his eyes and flexed it hard, watching the biceps again erupt into its wondrous mountain shape, smiling even more as she noticed the veins again popping and surging at her command.  “Go ahead and press and feel the split peaks Keith, and trace the Monster Veins” she offered so seductively.  She watched as Keith’s mouth opened wide, and while licking at his lips his arms slowly reached out until his hands reached their destination and his fingers began to caress her biceps and veins ....

Ranger1

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2013, 10:25:08 pm »
Chapter 9-4

Keith was busy cooking dinner in the kitchen expecting Jen to arrive home any minute.  He was still thinking about his day at work and wondering how Pam’s meeting with Ted went.  He was seriously impressed with Pam’s audacity in setting up a rack of dumbbells and her bodybuilding pictures in her office, and he had no doubt that she would pump up her muscles right in front of Ted.   He was hoping to hear from Pam tomorrow morning, that Ted capitulated to her overwhelming physicality, power and intelligence.  His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of his cell phone ringing.  “Hello”  “Oh Hi Jen” “You’re running late with a client?”  “Ok, see you in a half hour” Keith finished getting their dinner prepared and then rested for a few minutes, waiting for Jen to arrive.

“Dinner was delicious Keith, you’re becoming such a superb cook! “Please make it quick at the gym; I have a surprise for you tonight!”

Keith rushed through his workout, constantly wondering what Jen had in mind for a surprise.  Tonight was his leg workout, which tended to move much faster than his upper body routines. He rested less between sets, to speed it up as much as he could.  Once complete with his legs, he progressed through 200 crunches in four sets of fifty.  He felt a really nice burn and could not resist from lifting his shirt up above his stomach at the end his workout, to inspect his 6-pack abdominals.  Jen loved his nice lean and ripped abs, and they indeed look ripped tonight.  He smiled, satisfied at his reflection in the mirror, and headed to the locker room for a quick shower.

Entering the house, Keith was greeted by Jen who was standing a few feet from the door.  Jen looked astonishingly beautiful and stunningly imposing, standing over 6’4” in her high heeled sandals wearing a very scant black dress, that covered precious little of her magnificent body.  The thinnest possible spaghetti straps left her shoulders and arms entirely revealed, while the front was low cut to just barely above her nipples, revealing most of her massive barrel chest.  There was a narrow opening that ran down from the middle of her lower chest line to her belly button, exposing a glimpse of the bottom of her pectorals and her abs.   Keith paused for a moment, taking in the spectacular sight before him.

Jen stood postured in a powerful looking stance with her hands on her hips.  She seemed taller than ever to Keith, as he was forced to tilt his head back in order to look her in the eyes.  Her forearms were tensed, showing powerful chords and ridges of muscles covered with thick veins.  Her huge triceps flared out showing off inches of horseshoe shaped meaty muscle that bulged wonderfully from the side and back of her arms.  Her pectorals were also tensed, causing them to ripple within their thick beefy mass right to her nipples with her landmark veins slightly emerging, as they swept across the beautiful muscle.  The taut skin covering her pectorals seemed thinner than paper and stretched to the point of tearing, unable to contain the shredded muscle and surging veins.  As extremely lean as Keith had become, even his pectorals had more flesh and breast tissue to them than Jen’s.  A shiver swept through his entire body, as he came to the realization his chest was more breast-like and feminine than hers.  Keith instinctively took two steps forward and slowly kneeled down to Jen’s feet, taking in her thick sculpted abs, her monster quads and her huge vascular calves as he lowered himself to his knees.  He briefly looked back up to her eyes for a moment of reverence, and then bowed his head to her feet.  His lips found her enormous vein of his ultimate desire, and he began to kiss it and lick it the length of her foot.

“Did you know that I grew a half inch taller during the past few months Keith?”  Keith nodded in the negative and then returned to his worship, working his way to her ankle. “Yes I did Lil-One; I’m 5’11 inches tall now, barefoot” “I have a rare condition it turns out, that’s been causing my muscles to grow at a phenomenal rate, and now it even has me growing again” Keith nodded his head in understanding, and then returned back to his servitude.  His lips had now progressed halfway between Jen’s ankle and knee, relishing in the increasing thickness he was feeling in her vein.  “I decided to stay natural Keith, and let this run its course”  “I hope you approve?”  “Oh yes” Keith sighed “I-I love the c-changes Jen” Keith continued excitedly.  It was clear that he was becoming more and more aroused.  “I w-would love you to even be t-taller than me, Jen; and to get even more m-muscular”  “And you don’t mind the side effects Keith?” she asked with intense curiosity.  “I l-love the side effects” he admitted nervously.  “I especially love how your v-voice has c-changed” “It’s so deep and rich, so p=powerful, which matches so well with your p-powerful body!”  Keith lips reached the middle of Jen’s inner thigh, the thickest point of her vein, and totally exposed due the shortness of her sexy dress.  “mmmmmm” he moaned in delight.  “I think she’s gotten even thicker Jen!”  “ooooohhhhh …. and she feels so warm too!”

“Please return to your feet Lil-One” Jen ordered.  Keith was reluctant to break loose from the beloved vein, but he instantly obeyed Jen’s command.   “Diane and Lori measured my muscles this morning Lil-One.”  “I can’t believe how big and muscular I’m getting!” I brought the tape home with me to share a measurement or two with you”  “Why don’t you strip down naked for me and we’ll measure”

Keith stripped down as Jen requested.  His member was still totally erect and now pointed upwards at Jen, free from the confines of clothing.  Jen could not resist giving it a quick squeeze, before getting started with the measurements.   “mmmmmmm” Keith groaned as he savored her firm grip that tightened so hard as it wrapped around his throbbing member. 

“Flex your bicep for me Lil-One.” “That’s it!  Flex it for me as hard as you can.”  “Awwww your bicep is just so cute Keith” Jen complimented.  “I love the sharp little peak and the thin puffy vein that runs the length.”  Jen softly traced the worm sized vein with her finger and then gave his bicep a light squeeze. It’s just too cute Lil-One!”  “Such pretty shape and definition! I love it!”  Jen then began with the measurement, wrapping the tape around Keith’s arm.  “It’s over 12 ½ inches, Keith, flex it even harder and make it grow!”  Jen continued to encourage Keith to pump and flex to expand his bicep to the max.  “12 ¾ inches Keith, pumped to the max!   Good Job!”

Keith shook out his tired arm and watched as Jen began pumping her forearm.  He watched in amazement as her arm began to widen and thicken as she flexed and pumped.  He watched as the long steely chords of muscle and tendons exploded over the top side of forearm.   The long thick ridges became even more sharply defined as she continued to flex, gradually becoming smothered with long thick beautiful veins.  The inside portion of her forearm appeared to double in width as it tapered out from her wrist to her elbow.  She then twisted her wrist and flexed harder, beginning to seriously stress the muscles within the inside of her forearm. Keith gasped open mouthed, astounded,  as he watched the huge jagged muscle bellies erupt and grow, swelling inches thick, doubling the thicknessof her arm.  The muscle bellies seemed to be gnarling out of her in raging anger, textured like jagged granite but looking even harder and sharper if that was possible.  Furious snake like veins covered the muscles, making the sight even more imposing.  “Jesus Jen”  “Fuck” “I’ve never seen forearm muscles anything like this”   Jen rotated her forearm back and forth as she continued to flex, allowing Keith to marvel between the unique muscles and veins of the top of her forearm and then her inner forearm.  Keith felt his raging hard-on throbbing on its own, much more intensely than ever before as Jen’s forearms continued to grow with layer upon layer of dense muscles compounding themselves and contorting into terrorizing shapes and insanely rippling definition. Her veins appeared so overly engorged and strained that they would burst at any moment.  Keith was thrusting back and forth on wobbly knees watching this impossible display of muscle as his cock throbbed with a life of its own intent on reaching orgasm.  “Measure me know Keith”, Jen commanded in her wonderfully deep voice.  Keith continued to thrust his body back and forth as he wrapped the tape around her forearm the best he could with his shaking hands.  Her forearm arm indeed felt like warm hard jagged granite to the touch, causing Keith to thrust even harder. “15 1/4 inches Jen” Jen smiled and semi relaxed her arm.  “That’s 2 ½ inches bigger than your biceps Lil-One”  “You’re so small compared to me now” She purred.  “You’re pretty little biceps is  much smaller than my forearm!” “And my muscles are twice as dense and hard as yours!”  “Can you imagine how strong I am Lil-One?”  She heard Keith grunting and gasping as he continued to thrust.  She flexed her arm hard again, both the forearm and the bicep, raising it above her shoulder.  “Cum for my arm now Lil-One” she sexily purred.  Jen watched proudly as Keith immediately reached to his member and began to stroke, while staring at her flexed arm.  In less than 30 seconds he was lost in intense orgasm …

Ranger1

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2014, 09:32:48 pm »
Chapter 10-1
3 months later ...

Jen seemed to have reached super human status at the gym while developing a tremendous following.  She had over thirty clients now which kept her busy over 40 hours a week.  She even had to limit her clients to a maximum of two private one-hour sessions per week, as she just did not have enough time to take on more.  Close friends such as Diane were really disappointed, but understood and accepted the limitations on Jen’s time.  The new clients had to start out with group sessions, in which Jen trained two or three clients at a time.  The gym owner, Kurt, had made Jen a co-owner a month ago as she was bringing so much new business to the place.  It was a fantastic business arrangement for the two of them as they both reaped in the profits.

It was obvious to all at the gym that Jen was growing taller as well as continuing to pack on an extraordinary level of ultra-lean muscle.  At first there had been the usual rumors of steroids, but as Jen began to grow taller the rumors began to switch to her being super human or a God.  People were flocking to her, hoping she would be able to work miracles with them.  One thing was for certain, she certainly could inspire them and motivate them to work their hardest, diet properly and obtain their best possible results.

Jen now stood slightly over 6’ tall barefoot, but most people at the gym saw her at 6’1 with her socks and sneakers on.   Her closer friends saw her towering at an imposing 6’4” tall when she was out and about wearing high heels.   Consistent with her God-like image, Jen’s wardrobe had become increasingly more revealing, showing off her amazingly muscular and ripped 210 pound physique, which was marvelously vascular and shredded with her body fat miraculously maintaining itself between 5 and 8%.  For clients at the gym, Jen worked out and conducted her PT sessions wearing posing trunks and a sports bra, both of which were custom made for her.  The trunks allowed her long rugged legs to be fully revealed and admired, while the sports bras covered barely more than her nipples, allowing her followers to adore all of her wide thick upper body and her chiseled abdominal muscles. When she was outside of the gym, she wore sexy sleeveless dresses also custom made, to fit her body and compliment her magnificent physique. Most dresses revealed her entire trapezius muscles, most of her back and shoulders, her entire arms, most of her chest and about half her thighs.  Some dresses she wore on special occasions also provided openings revealing portions of her eight-pack abdominals.

Jen flourished with the admiration and God-like status that was occurring all around her.  She had developed the temperament and the confidence to readily accept new admirers and followers, and to always allow each of them a bit of her attention.  She was extremely engaging and approachable; anywhere she went, which encouraged more and more people to seek her out, speak with her, ask about her training, or even ask her to flex.  It was not unusual anymore, whether it was outside at the park, inside a supermarket or the mall, or at a restaurant or bar to see Jen flexing her muscles to admirers: sometimes a single individual, sometimes a small group and sometimes a flock of a dozen or more admirers.  She did begin to worry a bit about Keith who while quiet about it, was noticeably struggling with all the attention they were receiving when out together.  Last weekend at the mall, she noticed Keith blushing beet red the entire time as a large group had flocked all around them.  A minor event that had started out as Jen flexing her biceps for a few admirers, gradually turned into a large spectacle as several dozen people circled around them as Jen put on a spectacular ten minute bodybuilding show of one inspiring pose after another.  Cell phone cameras were flashing non-stop as were the gasps of awe, cheers of excitement and loud applause as the crowd grew from three to fifty.  Keith, blushing and terribly embarrassed, felt so thin and slender as he handed out business cards for Jen’s gym to all the new followers as they enthusiastically enjoyed the mind-bending display of enormous power and explosive muscularity before them.  Kurt of course was ecstatic the next couple of days, as he received numerous phone calls and visits for new gym memberships and requests for PT arrangements with Jen.  In fact Kurt was starting to think of expansion …

Ranger1

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2014, 10:55:30 pm »
Chapter 10-2

Jen’s time was extremely tight today, yet she really wanted to quickly sneak in a heavy workout in between her clients.  She heard Carl Jenkins’ menacing voice from the free weights section.  ‘Move over guys”, he arrogantly ordered a couple of younger men, “This is my bench!”  A couple of Carl’s buddies chimed in and could be heard laughing as the young men hurriedly moved to another bench setup.  Jen hurried to her office to briefly check her schedule and for any messages.  Coming back out of her office, she headed straight towards the free weight section and noticed Carl and his buddies lifting heavy on their bench.  Perfect she thought.  I can work in with them with the bar already loaded to save time.  Plus it’s an opportunity to teach Carl a lesson.

Jen reached their bench as Carl was in the middle of his set.  She studied the Olympic bar noting a 100lb plate and a 45lb plate on each side. 335 pounds she calculated, realizing it was kind of heavy for her first warm up set, but a weight she knew she could manage.  She stretched out as she waited.  Carl got up from his set, proud that he managed a good ten reps and immediately took notice of Jen.  “What do you want?”  “Can’t you see we’re busy working out here?”  There was a tone of aggravation in his voice.  “I need to work in with you guys please; I’m on a tight schedule” Jen responded with smoothness and a tone of authority.  Carl was not pleased, but with Jen being the gym owner, he felt he had no choice.  Frowning, he sneered back at Jen. “If you’re thinking about jumping in cold with this much weight, you’re crazy; look at the bar!” “I’ll be perfectly fine with this weight to start Carl, don’t you worry” Jen smiled confidently and then she intentionally nudged Carl out of the way and took her place on the bench.  “Give me a spot please guys, but I should be fine really.  Do not help me unless I request it” Jen stretched out her arms and chest a few seconds and then gripped the bar.  She proceeded through ten good reps, feeling a nice burn but not having to push herself exceptionally hard.  She rested for a second to catch her breath and then abruptly jumped off the bench directly at Carl, banging her chest hard against his. “We need to add weight guys, this is not heavy enough!  “Add 10 pounds to each side!”  Jen’s voice was powerful and commanding, invoking immediate responsiveness from Carl’s friends who began to load the bar.  Carl, himself, was not at all prepared for either the force of the collision or the hardness of Jen chest.  The power packed jolt stunned him and knocked him stumbling back a couple of steps.  “Woah” he yelped loudly, while trying to regain his balance.  He looked around embarrassed, noticing a bunch of people staring at him as he managed to regain his composure.  What the hell she did that for, he wondered, as he as he returned to the bench. “Crazy bitch” he muttered to himself softly enough so that Jen could not her him.  Fuck she’s goddamned powerful, he thought, realizing he suddenly felt scared of her.

Carl took his turn on the bench looking up at the daunting 355 bar confident that he should be able to manage 10 reps and regain his respect.  He knew there were several folks looking on, a perfect time to show off.  Carl managed seven clean reps with good form. He noticeably struggled and appeared to tire while succeeding with the final three reps, although clearly cheating with lesser form and jerking of his torso.  Exhausted, he rested on the bench catching his breath and stretching out his tired arms.  “Move it Carl!”  Jen commanded in her deep booming voice that resonated throughout the gym.  “I don’t have all day!”  Carl jumped up instinctively; while irritated at being rushed and bossed around, he was even more upset in realization that he had just submissively obeyed her.  He hurriedly scrambled off the bench at the opposite side as Jen, not wanting to be near her.  He heard several people chuckling at his reaction.  It was Jen’s turn now.  355 pounds was her current working weight, so she expected a challenging set and a really good burn.  She worked hard through 8 reps in perfect form, her veins and muscles erupting and enlarging with each rep.  She grunted and groaned through the 9th rep holding decent form, her chest now pumped up to the point where it appeared her sports bra could snap at any moment.  Rope size veins swept across her pectorals, furiously attempting to fuel the enormous muscles bulging from her chest. She heard one of Carl’s buddies gasp “Look at the size of her chest!”  “Fuck … Have you ever seen muscles like that?”  Grunting even harder, she pushed up the 10th rep, again with decent form. “Yeah!” she boomed.  “Add two more 5 pounders boys!” “Quickly; another set!” Again they were instantaneous in response, and oblivious to the fact they were now being called boys.

Jen then sprung fiercely from the bench again, smashing her chest hard into Carl’s.  Carl was alert this time, but the explosive force of the blow was too much for him to handle.  He felt like a 100 pound sledge hammer had just been slammed into his chest.  “oouch” he cried has he fell back a few steps.  Fortunately a few nearby members grabbed him and steadied him to keep him from falling.  He felt like his chest cavity had caved in and he couldn’t breathe.  “Help me” he wheezed in panic, “I can’t breathe” Jen stepped towards him to help, but he backed up a step cowering in fear, guarding his chest with his arms.  “Please Jen, don’t do that again”  “You really hurt me.” It hurt him to speak and he continued to wheeze.  The three men helped sit him down on an open bench, and encouraged him to relax and to breathe slowly.  The fear in his eyes was obvious to the dozen or so onlookers, including Carl’s fiends.  The once cocky and arrogant king of the gym, and a bully to so many, looked as if he might breakdown and start bawling.  He heard the quiet voices around him, including his friends. “How hard did she hit him? ... Look at him, he collapsed like a wimp…“ “Look at her muscles compared to his… she looks way bigger and harder, so much more ripped and vascular…” “She must be a lot more powerful than him to knock him back like that ...” “Look at him; he’s scared shit of her …”

“Take a rest Carl, you sure look like you need it”, Jen ordered, as she stood looking down at him.   Her hands were at her hip, and she kept her chest flexed hard such that she looked much more muscular and manly than him.  The power and authority of her body and voice were overwhelming, Carl shuddered a second while submissively nodding to her.  “Fuck … her muscles are huge and their harder than iron” as he watched her turn and return to the bench.

Jen looked up at the 365 pound bar, gripping it hard.  Her two boys were spotting her, one on each side of the bar.  Both of them were staring intently at her arms, her shoulders and her pectorals admiring the powerful bulging muscles and the insane definition and vascularity.  “I’d sell my soul to have muscles like hers” she heard one of them say, in a hushed reverent tone.  “Imagine how hard they must feel …” the other one whispered.  “And look at all those thick veins …” He continued in awe, while resisting an insatiable urge to run his fingers along the triceps swelling on her upright arm. Then they both sort of whispered together “Fuck ... She makes Carl look so soft and weak; look at him sitting over there like a wimp …”

Jen worked through five good reps dramatically impressing her spotters, Carl and the several bystanders that had grouped around her to watch.  The next two reps were difficult as Jen began grunting louder, and her form slackened as she yielded slightly to the heavy weight.  Her face was painfully grimaced and flushed red with angry veins protruding from her temples.  Her muscles were pumped to their absolute max, and their overlying vascularity was utterly insane.  She was a terrifying yet magnificent picture of extreme intensity, muscularity and non-stoppable power.  She needed a little bit of help from her spotters as she tortured herself through the final three reps, showing phenomenal effort and determination.  Sweat was pouring off her face and off of her over inflated and rippled muscles and her over-engorged veins.  The moist sweat made her look statuette, a majestically sculpted marble physique all polished and shiny, and glimmering in the light.  Jen sat up on the bench, shaking out her arms and taking notice of the large crowd that had flocked around her.  Looking at her glimmering marble reflection in the mirror, she understood their gasps of awe and their intense stares.  She paused for a second, savoring their admiration and devotion. “Thanks boy, I really appreciated your help” she acknowledged to her spotters. Jen then rose and struck a most muscular pose for her crowd.  She relished the immediate emotions and sounds that surrounded her.  Some gasped in awe, some moaned in arousal, and some cheered in excitement as her muscles again came to life, bursting in power.  She felt each of her spotters timidly place trembling fingers on her shoulders.  The boy on her right side felt her shoulder and then stroked his fingers along her arm pressing against the bulging biceps.  He gasped in awe as he felt her power.  The boy on her left side started on her shoulder and then glided his fingers along her pectoral, first pressing the thick iron plated muscle and then tracing the thickest of veins.   “Aaaawwwww!!!!” he moaned loudly in arousal.  His intense moan surpassed the noise of the crowd, as he realized how badly he wanted to feel all her muscles and trace all her veins. 

“Your turn now Carl” she ordered.  “You’ve had plenty of time to rest; let’s see how well you can handle the 365 pounds” Carl hesitated, his last set with 355 pounds had drained him and now his chest felt sore from being jolted by Jen.  He was mortified that this bitch was making him look and feel like a wimp.  He doubted that he could match her performance.  “Do I need to help you over here?” Jen warned; her voice both authoritative and menacing at the same time.  Carl could only look up at her helplessly; she seemed god-like with such an astonishing physique and such a large flock of folks admiring her and worshipping her. He lowered his head and stared at his feet; unable to move.

Suddenly, without warning Carl screeched out like Banshee.  His high pitched wail of agony could be heard loudly and lengthily across the entire gym, as an indescribable pain throbbed through his right arm.  Jen’s steely fingers had powerfully gripped his upper arm and begun to squish his biceps and triceps muscles flat to the bone.  The pain was unbearable and Carl reacted instantly, jumping up from his comfortable seat and following the path Jen set.  He obediently sped to the bench press at the exact moment Jen relaxed her grip.  He absent mindedly arranged himself on the bench, unaware of his surroundings and in total fear of what Jen may do next.    Looking up, he saw his friends were spotting for him, staring down at him with an expression of pity.  His chest was sore and his right arm was throbbing with pain, how was he going to lift this weight?  He stretched for a few seconds, and then quickly got started in fear of testing Jen’s patience.  He managed to press the first rep although it hurt badly and it sapped his energy.  His arms were shaking as he slowly lowered the bar for his second rep.  He feared the bar may get stuck on his chest, but he mustered burst of  strength to push it half way up.  At that point he could not push it any further, and gasped for help.  His friends did most of the work, raising the bar back up.  “Try for one more Carl …” It was Jen’s voice, he was sure.  There is no way he thought, but he was afraid to disobey her.  His arms and body trembled as he began to lower the bar.  The weight of the bar was too much for him as he lowered it, and it landed on his chest a little hard as his arms collapsed in exhaustion.  “Oomph” he cried as the 365 pound bar bore down on his chest.  “Help” he squeaked, sounding like a wimp.  He saw Jen up above him, in the middle of his two his buddies, pulling the weight back up for him.  They all seemed to be smirking at him.  “Thanks” he gestured meekly. “I’m done for today” he muttered dejectedly.  “I can’t lift anymore  ...”  “Let’s head out guys …” He was interrupted by Jen’s upbeat commands.  “Not so fast boys!”  “Load this bar up to 375!” “I have time for one more set!” Carl reacted instantly to her command along with the other two boys, as he helped load the bar.  “Fuck, how strong is she?” He whispered to his two friends.  “Stronger than we could ever dream of being” they whispered back in unison.

Offline bullen77

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2014, 01:52:32 am »
 8)  This is really nice! It would be even nice if Keith lost more height and weight and become a real skinny slut for Jen  :)
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View