Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572424 Posts in 72084 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:38:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•  (Read 128928 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: And tomorrow ... The World!
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2013, 07:14:07 am »
Thank you. I didn't realise this at first. 1,000. Awesome!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline Gertos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 10:07:51 am »
I just wanted to say I've been quite enjoying the story so far--looking forward to what comes next!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2013, 02:42:33 pm »
Jacob pulled open the door and held it for her to slip in. Once inside, she released her skirt's hem. She sighed:
"Next time, I'll wear pants."
"Let's hope there'll be a next time."
He led her inside, pointing to a ladder.
"I think it's best if you hide up there. I'll try to handle them. If anything goes wrong, use the distraction and run."
"Shouldn't I stay and help you?"
"I don't think that's a good idea. You don't have any training. It might hurt you more than it would help."
"How about the gun?"
"Do you still have it?"
She looked around.
"It must have stayed in the car. This was stupid. I'm sorry!"
"Don't be. Get up there."
She climbed up, careful to keep her skirt about her legs. There was no point in being vulgar. She hid in the rafters and watched him as he hid next to the door.
Seconds later, she heard people running outside, approaching the barn. She could hear the older warden shout:
"Surround the building. Don't let anybody out! Shoot on sight. Herb, you're with me."
"Okay, boss."
The door opened slowly, the silhouette of the warden appearing in the dusty air. Jacob held his breath. Ruth tried to keep as silent as possible. The warden stepped in, carefully setting one foot in front of the other. He waited to get his eyes accustomed to the darkness. Herb followed him inside. They walked in and turned around to check behind the door. That was when Jacob was upon them. He grabbed the warden's arm and twisted it in some weird fashion that made the grown man scream like a little girl. The older man dropped his gun. Jacob threw him at the younger warden, then charged the entangled pair. With fists of iron, he knocked the thickset man to the ground and took the young one into a lock. At this moment, he realized that two other men had entered the room. He jumped back, vaulting behind a stall as the pair fired their shotguns at him. With supreme willpower, he managed to suppress the need to cry out. The two men reloaded. Jacob attacked. His first blow sent one of them flying, then he landed a monstrous kick in the other's face. Ruth stared open-mouthed at the display. The second man was out cold. However, the fight ended suddenly when Herb pointed his shotgun at Jacob and said:
"Nice boxing. What was that? Savate? Shadow boxing? Anyway, put your hands up. You're under arrest."
Jacob looked at Ruth and made a short sign for her to leave. She nodded, but decided otherwise.
With an audible crash, Herb went down. Jacob flew around and found Ruth lying on top of the young man. He was knocked out, having been on the receiving end of Ruth's knee.
The young woman was down and hurt, the five-yard-fall had been a bit much. Still, she stumbled to her knees. Jacob wanted to say something, but instead made a sign for her to be quiet. He picked up the shotgun and turned to the door. Suddenly, he shouted with a voice that sounded like the older warden's:
"Come in, men, we've got them."
Supporting Ruth, he led her into the shadows next to the entrance. The men came in. Somehow, he managed to make his voice come from the box he had fled to.
"They're out cold. Help me, will you?"
As they walked in, unable to see in the gloom, he quickly stepped out, leading a silent but aching Ruth to their car.
Seconds later, they were on the road.

solitariodude

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2013, 04:17:17 pm »
On the road again... :D

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2013, 05:41:28 pm »
They rode in silence for a while until Jacob finally spoke:
"Thank you. You really saved my life."
"Don't thank me. I just did that without thinking. I wish I could have done more."
"It was perfect. How is your knee?"
"It still hurts."
"When we get back, I'll have a doctor take a look at it."
"Good." She looked out of the window for a while, then asked: "Where did you learn all this? This fighting, the voice, everything?"
The sun was going down slowly and he said:
"You wouldn't believe it."
She smiled:
"Tell me, come on. I saved your life. I deserve to know."
He nodded and said:
"Fine. Here you are: Remember when I left home?" She nodded. "I joined a traveling circus."
"Seriously?"
"Sure. I took care of the animals, cleaned up after everybody, learned some acrobatics, some knife throwing, some comedy. I also learned how to be a ventriloquist. That's what I did just then."
"I never would have expected you to be the entertainer."
"Me neither. I just didn't want to join the army. So I skipped town."
"And then?"
"We arrived in Paris and I decided I would do something else. I met a few guys from Indochina, I worked as a cook and they showed me some tricks. Later, I actually went there and trained with some masters."
"I want to learn that. And I want to learn how to shoot."
"Really?"
"Absolutely. Next time, I want to be ready. I want to be able to fight."
Jacob nodded.
"Perfect. I'll get you a trainer. If you're willing to risk a few bruises, you'll learn quickly."
"I'm in. Also, there is something else ..."
"What?"
"I want a fitting outfit. If I'm going to be part of this weird operation of yours, I need to look the part."
"I understand. I'll send Oliver to see you. He's my tailor."
"You have a tailor?"
"I am the Master. I have to be masterly, don't you think?"
She grinned.
"I like all this already."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2013, 07:37:13 am »
"Mister President, here's a case that will need your attention."
"I'm all ears, Director."
The thick-set man walked up to the desk and waited.
"Please sit down, Director. Walter, could you get us some coffee? Thank you."
The agent started:
"We have a new threat. It's still small, so getting to it now would allow us to quell the danger right now."
"Do I want to know?"
"You might. In this economic climate, it might become important soon."
"What is it, then? Communists, Jews, the Mafia? All at once?"
"We're not sure yet, but it might be. Right now, it looks more like a sect to us."
He pulled a folder out of his briefcase and laid out several photographs. The President examined them one by one and asked:
"This is some kind operetta cult. What are they up to?"
"We don't know yet. However, our possibilities are limited right now. These people are armed, they are fanaticized and they are able to act. We assume they orchestrated the prison-break four weeks ago. According to our informations, they are preparing a new coup. If we act now, we can stop them."
"Then do so."
"Well, we would need several special permissions to circumvent some legal problems. After all, the bill of rights applies to everyone, even to fanatics and monsters."
"I see. I will talk to the necessary people. Meanwhile, I want you to keep an open eye."
The broad-shouldered man got up.
"We always keep an open eye. Thank you, Mr. President."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2013, 10:02:36 am »
Ruth dropped onto the bed. She was hurting all over. Getting thrown to the ground time and again by her trainer had bruised every part of her body. Running around for hours had made her tired. Lifting weights had made her arms feel heavy. She could still feel the gun's recoil in her wrists. She had spent the last weeks training like a berserker. Jacob had suggested that it would take three to six months to bring her up to speed. Somehow, she believed he had had more time. For now, she was wondering whether it had been such a good idea. She was really surprised by the food they were now serving her. Steamed vegetables, fruit and chicken. Since none of the warm food was salted, it tasted rather bland.
She had noticed a few changes: Somehow, she had gotten stronger and her body had become more wiry. She was unsure whether she liked it. She didn't want to look like a laborer. Also, right now, she was all tensed up. It didn't feel good. Time to do something:
"Karel, would you mind giving me another one of your massages?"
Above her, the machine emerged and lowered itself down to her. Gently, it helped her undress and then began kneading her aching body. Once again, she was surprised by the subtlety of the machine's touch. Instantly, she felt relaxed. The machine asked:
"Should I prepare a bath?"
"Please. Karel, you're a godsend."
"Thank you, mistress. I am glad to be of service."
The machine continued its ministrations, then said:
"The Master has requested you for dinner. There is to be a presentation of the next year's plans. He has added that he requires full attire."
"I see. How long have I got?"
"Three hours, thirty-two minutes, forty-five seconds."
"Good."
"Would you like to take a nap after the bath? I could wake you when it's time."
"I'd be grateful."
"Noted. You will be woken ninety minutes before the event."
The tension-releasing fingers retracted. Ruth pondered the possibilities. Would that machine have other uses? Maybe help her overcome the problem she was facing in this isolation? She wondered whether she should ask.
She shook her head and went to the bathroom. Time to enjoy the warm water and th bubbles.

solitariodude

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2013, 02:48:38 pm »
Other uses... :funny: hmmm

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2013, 05:53:54 pm »
In the evening, Ruth got back up as Karel gently called out for her. She looked at the machine and said:
"Thank you."
"Shall I prepare your clothes, mistress?"
"Please."
"Right away."
She stood up, went to the bathroom and checked her make-up and hair. She had had a haircut when she started training. Her wavy hair looked young and cheeky. She smiled at her reflection and returned to the room. She slipped out of her nightgown and looked at her body. It was odd. The training had changed her stature. She still had wide hips and soft breasts, but she now also had strong legs and arms. Also, her tummy had turned flat. It was fascinating, but completely unusual.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2013, 06:54:39 am »
Sorry, I got interrupted.

Even at the height of the fitness craze, twenty years ago, women were not supposed to look like that. She had seen pictures. Even the strongwomen from the circus didn't look this way. She shook her head. Time to get dressed, there wasn't much time.
Minutes later, she walked out and disappeared into the large door. Jacob, no, the Master had called for all his seconds-in-command. The talk would be broadcast by radio and by this odd invention Almalik's people had come up with. It was like a projector for movies, but you didn't have to use film rolls. He called it television and it was impressive. She had seen some of the shows in her apartment. Walking by the saluting guards, she felt even more powerful. It was the outfit, she had to admit. The long black leather boots, the dark gray riding breeches, the black leather jacket and the high collar, even the long leather gloves, all of this radiated strength and power. With her new, shapely body, it did look quite impressive. She had decided against wearing a hat. After all, this was a new world, so breaking the mold would be a good idea.
She stepped up to the other lieutenants and waited for Jacob. For the Master.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2013, 05:37:15 pm »
Amidst the cheers of the masses, the Master walked onto the podium and greeted the listeners.
"Thank you. Thank you. I am deeply grateful for this reception. Pupils! Disciples! Brothers and sisters! A new dawn has come. A dawn that will shine a light on a new future. We have seen this country fall to pieces. Poverty is in the streets. Armies are on the march. Conflict looms. The world is in turmoil. It is a time of great danger, but also of great possibilities. Possibilities that we will have to grasp if we are to teach this world a way to a better future. My disciples! I have taught you, you have learned. We have built this place of plenty for us. A country where we can live in peace and prosperity. Where each one of us can learn to be best at what they do. This is a blessing that all of humanity should have. Let us work together and bring humanity the Paradise it deserves!"
The cheers drowned his words. The Master spent the next minutes basking in the glory. Jacob smiled at the camera, then said:
"Our operations have brought freedom to the oppressed. We will continue our work. We will expand it to defeat those organizations that exist to keep mankind crushed under the boot of authority. We will conquer this country today and tomorrow ... The World!"
There was a hysteric ecstasy of the masses. The Master made blessing gestures and left, signaling his assistants to come with him. They filed out as the next part of the celebrations began.
Once inside, the Master turned to them and said:
"We will begin striking against the intelligence services. My goal is to keep them occupied while our current project is being finished. I'm looking forward to your ideas."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2013, 01:18:14 pm »
The new secretary was just finishing her typing and pulled out paper from her typewriter. She removed the duplicate and triplicate, filed them and put the original in the out-folder. The assistant director walked over and checked the letter. The secretary hammered away at the next piece. He said:
"Excellent. Good work."
"Thank you, sir."
"The background check has come back and you are cleared. Make yourself comfortable, there will be a lot of work for you."
"I'm looking forward to it, sir."
Ruth smiled at the gaunt man with the bulbous nose and returned to her work. Being Clara Reynolds was surprisingly simple. The young woman was always demurely dressed, never raised her voice and wore her hair in a bun. She also wore glasses and had a sort of mousy posture. The Master's agents had done their best to create her persona so as to be completely different from Ruth's true nature. She had volunteered for the operation to spy on the Bureau's work on the Master's organization and she was astonished by the thrill of it. The recruitment process had been hard. Time and again, they had checked her background, there had been several interviews and she was quite sure they had even asked the people Jacob had set up as her parents.
All in all, she enjoyed the spy game tremendously.
Once she was done, she packed up her things, said goodbye to the assistant director and to the head secretary and walked out. Summer had come, it was hot and there was no wind. Still, she had to wear the long-sleeved dress. She had to conceal her shape so as not to give herself away. After all, she did what she could to maintain her new body, she even tried to improve it. Her "parents" were pensioners and did what they could to make her life easier. The mother was a bit distressed about her diet, but she resigned herself to cooking this weird food without taste or texture. The father, on the other hand, had built a gymnasium for her in the house's cellar. There, she continued her exercises. By now, a series of hard bumps had turned up on her stomach. It was clear that those were muscles. She spent a lot of time touching them and wondering what this was supposed to do. Also, her body had become more sinewy, with the occasional vein appearing under her skin. The fact that she could now lift more than she weighed and that she was able to shatter a board with her fist gave her a lot of confidence.
As soon as she was home, she greeted her "parents" and went upstairs to wash and dress in more comfortable clothes. She missed Karel. His touch had greatly helped her relax. Next, she disappeared into the cellar to do her training routine and wire today's information to the headquarter. The upcoming raid would find nothing. At the same time, the organization would strike the Bureau's archive and attempt to steal it. If not, destroying it would be a second option. She wondered what the project behind it all was. Jacob had kept quiet about this.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2013, 11:21:18 am »
Day after day, she continued her routine. By now, she was feeding false information into the Bureau's system turning their attention to other organizations. She was aware that there were several infiltrators in its ranks who were doing what they could to disrupt its workings. Soon, they would have caused enough problems to send the system on a wild goose chase after its own tail. She smiled as she typed.
Suddenly, she felt the assistant director's hand on her shoulder.
"Miss Reynolds ..." He must have wanted to continue, but instead, his hand started working her shoulder. She turned to him, extricating herself from his probing grip.
"I'm sorry, sir. What can I do for you?"
He looked at his hand in confusion.
"It's nothing. Go ahead."
"Of course, sir."
He stood there for a few seconds, staring blankly into the void. Then, he walked back to his office. Ruth cursed under her breath. Had he noticed it? Probably. She wondered what consequences this would have.
That evening, she sent a message to the Master, asking him for advice. The answer came quickly.
"Try to stay on your post. Avoid their attention, we are almost ready."
She was unsure whether she would be able to manage.

The next day, she was very careful to pass unnoticed. When closing time came, she packed up her things and made ready to leave. Just as she was putting on her coat and hat, she heard the assistant director.
"Miss Reynolds, do you have a moment?"
"Sir, I am ... I have an appointment."
"It won't be long."
She shivered at the thought of what this was about. Had she betrayed herself? She cursed her pride and her wish to be strong. She had hoped he wouldn't notice. Running away was out of the question. She would show them there was something wrong. She had to buy some time for Jacob. Then, when everything was done, he and his followers would help them.
"I'm coming, sir."

solitariodude

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2013, 02:24:20 pm »
Aw, I don't think she has to worry about him finding her out, I think he prolly just liked what he felt and got a stiffy over it :funny:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2013, 04:42:06 pm »
She came in and looked around. The office was a spacious place, with a large, robust desk and a pair of comfortable chairs. There were some file cabinets, a portrait of the President, a few bookshelves. Rather normal furniture for an office. The assistant director walked to the cabinet and said:
"I have to tell you that I am very happy to have you here. Over the last weeks, you have done a lot of good work. I am impressed. Normally, our secretaries need much longer to get up to speed."
"Thank you, sir."
"You can call me Clyde. At least after work."
Ruth was interested what he was going to do. There had been rumors about him and the director at the office. She smiled.
"I will ... Clyde."
"Very well, Ruth."
She stood around for a moments, unsure of what to do.
"So, how can I help you?"
"Well ..." He hesitated. "When I touched your shoulder, I couldn't help noticing ... something."
"Something?"
Let's have him say what he wants, she thought.
"A sort of ... muscle. Are you a sportswoman?"
"I do a bit of training on the side. To stay healthy. Nothing much."
She managed to hide her grin. By now, she was easily lifting her own weight, sometimes even more. Nothing much, indeed.
"Excellent ... Would you ..." His voice trailed off. She took the initiative.
"Show you? Wouldn't that be ... inappropriate?"
"Don't worry. I won't say a thing."
"I can show you. Of course. But wouldn't you prefer to find out yourself?"
She could see his arousal and smiled invitingly. Maybe the Bureau wouldn't be so much of a challenge after all.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View