Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575481 Posts in 73196 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:21:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Can muscular girls make a guy come without any manual stimulation at all?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can muscular girls make a guy come without any manual stimulation at all?  (Read 20712 times)

Offline morningsunny

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The increased interest in practicing has made more and more girls today have reached a strength equivalent male os-athletes a few years ago. But not least, they have done that well trained girls reached a sexiness that is on a whole new level. I wonder if you girls (guys also give their views on this)

Are there girls who get a guy to ejaculate without any manuel stimulation at all, just by the way he looked at your muscular body? And in what situation happened detl. how did it you feel, embarresed, flattered (or even shocked by your own sexiness!?)
User is currently banned [View]

tommydreamer

Who is Manuel, and why is everyone stimulating him?

UK_Fan

Who is Manuel, and why is everyone stimulating him?

I believe he is the Spanish cousin of the US dude called "Johnson", brother of the Brit called "Willy".  :)

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
The increased interest in practicing has made more and more girls today have reached a strength equivalent male os-athletes a few years ago. But not least, they have done that well trained girls reached a sexiness that is on a whole new level. I wonder if you girls (guys also give their views on this)

Are there girls who get a guy to ejaculate without any manuel stimulation at all, just by the way he looked at your muscular body? And in what situation happened detl. how did it you feel, embarresed, flattered (or even shocked by your own sexiness!?)

That's a good question and one I've thought about. Unfortunately there aren't many FBBers who frequent this forum. Welcome to saradas and sorry about those 2 people who made fun of you for not speaking English.
 :sorry:

headache

Well, I can tell you that it is possible because it did happen to me.

I once picked-up a girl at a bar who was about 6' tall. She was my type; tall and strong-looking. Now this was many years ago when I was in my early twenties and my testosterone level was much higher than today.

We ended up in my friend's apartment in Manhattan where, after a little conversation and a few more drinks I told her of my fantasy of being lifted by a tall, strong girl. I guess I was taking a risk but I did not care if she walked out right then and there. However, to my surprise she asked me to stand up and immediately knealt down, grabbed me in a bearhug and lifted me face to face. I was up in there air for about ten seconds when I ejaculated without being erect or directly stimulated. It was amazing! It was also a little painful.

Of course I had her do this a few more times when I had proper time to become hard. Great times!

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    10%
In my case, I can say that this is true. In a session with a female bodybuilder, she made me come without any manual stimulation at all.
The enormous development of their arms and shoulders compared to the small size of mine in the muscular posing, made ​​me cum.
Oh by the way, the session was with Ms Xena  :wow: :wow: :wow:

Offline morningsunny

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Tanks for your replys. I think this is the sexiest thing that is. it's like a new level of sexiness.

It must be incredibly difficult for a girl to get a guy to come without touching him. But its obviously possible. Probably it's just muscular girls that can achieve considering the incredible sexiness needed. But I'm sure it could happen to me if the girl was both sweet and muscular.

It would be interesting to know if it has happened to some girl when she trained in the gym. And if there are girls who talk about this, have seen it happen, or even if it's something they tell their friends. It must be an amazing feeling for a girl to have that power over men.

Offline Jaseb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Similar to one of the postings above, I can confirm it is definitely possible. A friend who I knew to be fit and strong offered a challenge one day to see who could front carry who the longest.

I suspected she wouldn't be able to lift me at all (I know better now!) as I am a lot heavier than her but she did it unexpectedly with total ease and whilst holding me in that position for a number of minutes all the while explaining how easy she found it, embarrassingly I exploded and although I suspect it was impossible for her to not realise something had happened I think I got away with it - it was a combination of amazement at how effortless she did it combined with feeling her hard body beneath mine taking all my weight - great looking back :)

Offline ppf2.o

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
That's actually was my first experience ejaculating ever. I just discovered the preview of then Lora Ottenad Bedroom Wrestling video from Bill Wick. It got to the part with Lora's glutes as she humped her husband and then.....you know. I had no idea what happened lol.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
I came in my pants once without touching Manuel or being touched anyone named Manuel. Of course I was like twelve at the time. Lots of girls can make a guy cum without stimulating Manuel. Usually those guys are virgins.

Seriously. Cumming in your pants is not something to be proud of, folks. Is it a schmoe thing? I know how you lot like to be pathetic and weak and think female bodybuilders get off on that kind of thing, but jeez louise.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
I assumed Manuel was what the OP named his peter and he was talking like George Remus from Boardwalk Empire.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline rhodelbert@hotmail.com

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Muscular girls can make a guy come without any manuel stimulation at all?
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2015, 06:07:19 pm »
This happened to me in a session with Annie Rivieccio. She liked it. Interestingly enough, it's happened to her a lot!

Offline morningsunny

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2015, 07:38:05 pm »
Always fun to be able to contribute a little entertainment. Back to the topic. Did she tell anything more about what she liked about it?

To get a man to come without even touching him must surely feel very thrilling and empowering for a woman.

Would IT not it be fantastic if more and more girls also loved it and it was a big turn on for them?

Offline rhodelbert@hotmail.com

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2015, 06:55:05 am »
I think it's sexy personally - that a woman can have such an electrifying effect. It's not about being a schmoe at all.

I doubt it's something that only female bodybuilders can do to a man. Any woman can do it so long as she's "the thing" that floats a guy's boat the most. When she taps his deepest fantasies.

As for Annie, she loves to be the object of guys' desires because she likes the power it gives her. Just watch her clips4sale videos and you'll see loads of guys getting unbelievably worked up over her.

Muscular women are just awesome and they do to me what no other type of woman can do. Love it.

Offline morningsunny

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2015, 09:27:17 pm »
Very well put, I agree on everything. Its something very thrilling about the fact that domen can have such power over men. Would be interesting to hear a fbbs view on this.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Can muscular girls make a guy come without any manual stimulation at all?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View