Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575027 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 10:05:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected  (Read 104500 times)

Offline Tom4036

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: UFWL Grudge Matches, Tournaments & Contests~collected [rageking]
« Reply #285 on: April 03, 2017, 06:51:24 am »
Cool deal and looking forward to them especially Diamond vs Gold. That should be a hell of a match under the no DQ and Kiss My Ass stipulation.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #286 on: April 04, 2017, 11:14:57 pm »
Cory Everson vs Kiana Tom

Cory and Kiana detested one another, neither was afraid to let the other know. They stood in the hallway arguing who was the better woman. “It’s a proven fact that I’m superior, Kiana. You’d still be nothing if it wasn’t for me. “Cory jabbed Kiana’s chest with her finger.

Kiana slapped Cory’s hand away and smirked. “You might’ve been a household name before me, but I’ve always been the bigger star. No one cares about an over muscled blonde bimbo like you, you’ve a washed up has-been.” Kiana brushed a strand of her out of her face and chuckled.

Cory furrowed her brows, she clenched her fists and sneered. “I’m the reason you were ever hired on Bodyshaping, it was my show, and because you were jealous you got me kicked off the show. Lucky for you I started Gotta Sweat or I might have pummeled you then and there.” Cory shook a trembling fist in Kiana’s face.

Kiana giggled. “You couldn’t beat me then or now. They fired you because you weren’t as beautiful as me. Sure you were a six time Ms. Olympia, but women’s bodybuilding is dead.” Kiana pressed her hand on Cory’s chest and shoved her back.

“If you want we can do this right now.” Cory got in Kiana’s face and shouted. Kiana stood her ground and stared back defiantly at Cory, their eyes locked, they each grabbed the other in a collar and elbow tie up.

“Stop this.” Stephanie McMahon raced down the hallway shouting at the top of her lungs. Cory and Kiana broke their embrace and retreated to opposite sides of the hall. Stephanie glared at them. “If you two want to fight it’s going to be in the ring, you can settle this in a steel cage match. Then you’ll know who the better woman is. Is that fair?”

Cory chuckled and flexed her arms, her cannonball biceps bulging with thick ropy veins. “I have no problem with that. What do you say, Kiana?”

Kiana grin faltered for an instant, she gritted her teeth and hit a most muscular pose, her torso bulging with rippling muscles. “You’re on, bimbo.”

Stephanie nodded. “Perfect, I suggest you both get ready, once the cage is lowered over the ring there’s no backing out.” Stephanie turned and head back towards her office, her high heels clicking against the linoleum floor.

Cory and Kiana locked eyes for several seconds, Cory broke her gaze and walked backed to her dressing room, “See ya later, loser.”

Kiana watched in silence as Cory slammed the door shut behind her. She raised her trembling hands to her temples and let out a loud sigh. I hope I’m making the right decision.”

###

Jillian Michaels and Kim Lyons at the announcer’s table discussing the upcoming match. “Well, Kim, I never thought I would see the day when Cory would step into the ring against Kiana. Personally I think it was foolish of Kiana to accept this match, she’s not in the same league as Cory.”

Kim sips from her coffee mug. “I agree. Cory has the weight and strength advantage, Kiana is going to have to rely on her speed and agility if she wants to win this match, If Cory gets a hold of her it’s all over for her.”

Jillian nodded. “The most unforgiven thing in this match is the cage itself. It has the potential to turn the tide in either’s favor. But don’t kid yourself; Cory is going to destroy Kiana.”

Kim shrugs. “I don’t know, Kiana is a cunning tactician, she just might pull off the upset.”

Jillian sighs and shakes her head. “Are all blondes dumb as you, or you’re just the exception?”

Referee Denise Austin rolls into the ring, she smiles and waves to the cheering fans. Secondary ref Monica Brant paces the ringside floor.

The arena lights dim, Kiana walks out to massive heat, dressed in a purple fur trimmed silk robe, her tail in a ponytail, she struts down the ramp in her bare feet, she blows kisses to the jeering fans and she climbs onto the apron, she struts past the referee. Her heart races as she glances up nervously at the stel cage hanging from the ceiling.

Jillian: I don’t know what Kiana’s thinking, but it looks like she’s having second thoughts about this match.

Kim: I can’t say I blame her, she didn’t think this through. But it’s still too early to say who will win.

Jillian: Thank Captain Obvious. The match hasn’t even started yet.

A huge display of red, white and blue pyro goes off on the entrance stage, it dies down, Cory walks out to a huge ovation as “real American’ blares over the loud speakers, dressed in a yellow tank top that says “Cory Rules’ in big black letters, yellow high cut bikini bottom, yellow sneakers with red socks, and a red bandana covers her head, her hair is tied in pigtails, she stands at the head of the ramp, cupping her right ear in her hand, soaking of the adoration of the packed arena.

Kiana crosses her arms and rolls her eyes.

Cory flexes her right arm, cocks her head and points to the left and grins. She walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring. Cory hits a most muscular pose, cameras flash throughout the arena, she rips off her tank top with both hands and tosses it into the crowd, revealing the yellow bikini top underneath, her hard rippling physique glistening with sweat.

Jillian: No doubt Cory is in the best shape of her career. It’s making me hot right now. If I was a man I’d be on her like butter on bread.

Kim: Please someone get Jillian a towel, I don’t want to drown in her drool.

Jillian: (backhands Kim) Shut up.

Kim: (glares at Jillian) Sorry.

Cory and Kiana stare each other down in the center of the ring. They stare up as the cage slowly descends from the ceiling. “Hey, Kiana. There’s still time to back out if you’re scared. I won’t think less of you for chickening out.”

“Why would I flee from a mongrel like you?” Kiana unties her belt, she strips down to her purple silk bikini and tosses her robe into the corner as the cage settles over the ring. Monica stands just outside the cage door. “No matter what you do, I’m walking out of here victorius.”

Cory smirks. “Keep dreaming.”

Ref Denise steps in between them. “There are four ways to win this match. Pin fall, submission, over the cage, or through the door. Good luck ladies.” Denise signals for the bell and steps back several paces.

Cory raises up her arms in the air, challenging Kiana to test her strength. They lock hands, Cory grins and shoves Kiana onto her rear, she stares down at Kiana and flexes her arms, and she kisses her left bicep.

Jillian: Cory sending a message to Kiana early that she’s not to be trifled with.

Kim: What was she thinking?”

Kiana rolls to her feet, she turns and runs over to the ropes, bounces off the ropes, Cory goes for a clothesline, Kiana leaps up and lands a drop kick to Cory’s chest, Cory grunts and staggers back. Kiana charges and attempts a big boot. Cory ducks and elbows Kiana’s ribs. Kiana grunts and bounces off the ropes, Cory chases her, Kiana stops besides the ropes, she drop onto her belly and trips Cory with a Drop Toe hold. Cory flails her arms, her face slams against the cage wall, she flops onto her back clutching her face.

Jillian: Smart move by Kiana.

Kim: One mistake and Cory will capitalize.

Cory sits up, gets to her feet, Kiana runs up behind Cory and knees er lower back, Cory with an elbow but Kiana ducks and rolls Cory up in a school girl pin.

1….

…..2…..

…Cory kicks out just before the three, gets to her feet screaming in Kiana’s face. Kiana slaps Cory’s face, she bounces off the ropes and shoulder tackles Cory’s midsection. Cory flops onto her rear. Kiana lands a drop kick to Cory’s chin. Cory falls back clutching her chin.

Jillian: Seems Kiana is taking it to Cory early on, but that’s not enough to bring Cory down.

Kiana grabs a handful of hair and pulls Cory to her feet. She goes for an Irish Whip, Cory counters with a short arm clothesline.

Kim: And this might be the chance Cory needs to take over.

Cory grabs Kiana’s wrist and pulls her up and scoops slams her to the canvas. Kiana rolls over to the edge of the ring and pulls herself up with the ropes, Cory rushes Kiana. Kiana dives off the top turnbuckle and drops Cory with the Senton Bomb. Kiana stands and viciously stomps Cory’s midsection. Cory grabs Kiana’s ankle, gets to her feet and spins her around, Kiana counters with a spinning back fist to Cory’s temple.

Cory drops to one knee clutching the side of her face. Kiana cups Cory’s chin in her hand and puckers her lips. “Underestimated me, didn’t you?” Kiana pulls Cory up by her hair. Cory knees Kiana’s midsection, Kiana staggers back, Cory lunges and spears Kiana back first against the cage wall. Kiana grunts and collapses onto her stomach,

Kim: Poor Kiana, I’m glad I’m not in her shoes.

Jillian: (face palms) Kiana’s not wearing shoes, moron.

Kim: (blushes) Sorry, I forgot.

Cory struts around the ring flexing her arms. Kiana staggers to her feet clutching her lower back. Cory rushes Kiana, Kiana drops down and slides between Cory’s legs, gets to her feet and pounces onto Cory’s back wrapping her arms around her throat. Cory bucks like a bronco. Kiana tightens her grip and scissors Cory’s waist.

“Sleepy time, Cory.” Kiana laughs as Cory drops to her knees, her arms dangling at her sides. Denise grabs Cory’s right wrist and raises it up, she releases it and it drops down at her side. Denise raises up Cory’s arm a second time, it drops at her side once more.

Jillian: (staring slack jawed) This could be the end for Cory.

Kim: It might be, it could be, it-

Denise raises up Cory’s arm a third time, Cory clenches her fist, staggers to her feet and runs backwards ramming Kiana’s back into the cage. Kiana grunts and slumps down onto her rear. Cory collapses in the corner, breathing heavily trying to catch her breath. Kiana rises to her knees clutching her lower back, face contorted in agony. She staggers to her feet, walks into the corner and hammers Cory’s back with her fists. Cory elbows Kiana’s chin.

Kiana stumbles back, Cory charges, Kiana ducks Cory’s clothesline attempt and counters with a reverse DDT. Kiana pulls Cory up by her hair, grabs the back of Cory’s neck and rams her face into the cage. Cory flops onto her back, blood trickles down her face from a large gash on her forehead.

Jillian: (gasping) I don’t believe it, Kiana busted Cory wide open, how will this affect Cory.

Kim: (shrugs) Who can say, but Cory better avoid any more blows like that.

Kiana stands over Cory, her hands on her hips. “Oops, did I do that. You should be more careful.”

Denise grabs a towel off the ring apron, Cory sits up groggily, Denise kneels down beside Cory and dabs at her face. Cory shoves Denise and staggers to her feet. Kiana sneaks up on Cory and chokes her with her robe. Cory claws at Kiana’s forearms. Kiana leads Cory towards the ropes and rakes her face across the cage.

Jillian: Cory’s in trouble, Kiana has proven to be the aggressor so far.

Kim: (pounds her fists on the table top) You can win, Cory.

Cory mules kicks Kiana’s groin, Kiana grunts and drops to one knee, Cory unwraps the robe from around her throat and drapes it over Kiana’s head. As Kiana struggles to throw off the robe, Cory delivers a super kick to Kiana’s chest. Kiana lies on her back, staring up at the ceiling. Cory flexes beside Kiana, she leaps up and connects with a leg drop to Kiana’s chest. Cory covers Kiana and hooks her leg.

1….

…..2….

….Kiana kicks out to Cory’s shock. Cory stands up tugging her pigtails in frustration. She scowls and walks over to the cage door. Secondary ref Monica climbs onto the apron, she unlocks the door and pulls it wide open. Cory sticks her right leg through the ropes, Kiana staggers up behind Cory and kicks her between the legs, she grabs the cage door and slams it shut in Cory’s face. Cory grunts and flops onto her back.

Jillian: Both women showing their determination inside the cage.

Kim: How much more could they have left. If this doesn’t end soon, neither woman may be able to finish this match.

Kiana grabs Cory’s ankles and rolls her up into the sharpshooter. Cory screams and pounds her fists on the canvas, tears stream down her cheeks. Pushing her upper body off the canvas, Cory flexes her legs, breaking free of Kiana’s grip. Kiana pulls Cory up by her hair. Cory stomps Kiana’s bare foot, grabs her wrist and whips her into the corner.

Cory mounts the cage wall and slowly pulls herself up. Kiana climbs up beside Cory and elbows her ribs. Cory slams Kiana’s face against the cage, Kiana’s grip falter but continues to keep pace with Cory. They pull themselves up to the top of the cage and trade punches to the torso. Cory grabs Kiana’s waist and spears her to the ringside floor. Denise calls for the bell, the cage rises back up to the ceiling, Denise rolls out of the ring and stands between the battered and sweat drenched competitors.

Jillian: The match is over… but who won?

Kim: Even the ref doesn’t know.

Monica walks over to Denise; they bicker over the outcome for several moments. Denise scowls and gestures to the Jumbo Tron, footage of the last few seconds of the match play in slow motion. Cory and Kiana stagger to their feet. Denise and Monica shake hands. “You’re winner by a fraction of a second…. Cory Everson.”

Denise raises Cory’s arm in victory, The crowd gives Cory a standing ovation. Kiana throws a childish temper tantrum, shouts and stamps her feet. “Not fair, I should be declared the winner.”

Better luck next time.” Cory laughs and hits a double biceps pose.

Blinded by rage, Kiana lunges and spears Cory back first into the side of the steel ring steps, she viciously stomps Cory’s torso. Denise grabs Kiana’s wrist. Kiana elbows Denise’s chin. Denise staggers back, Kiana charges and shoves Denise into Monica, Monica falls back, the back of her head grazes the security barrier. Kiana scoops up Denise and body slams her onto Monica.

Kiana turns her focus back to Cory, Cory stands up swaying like a drunkard. Kiana lands a spinning heel kick to Cory’s chin. Cory lies motionless on the floor, breathing unsteady. Kiana straddles Cory’s waist and hammers her torso with heavy fists.

Jillian: Kiana showing no mercy.

Kim: Someone needs to stop this.

Six musclebound female security guards storm the ringside floor, cattle prods and night sticks at the ready. Kiana jumps up and clenches her fists, the guards surround Kiana and close in, jabbing Kiana with their prods. Kiana collapses to the floor twitching wildly. Two of the guards pull Kiana up by her elbows; a third cuffs her wrists behind her back and carries her away. The remaining guards carry Monica, Denise, and Cory to the infirmary.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #287 on: April 05, 2017, 04:00:06 pm »
Jaycie Phelps vs Jordyn Wieber

The rattling of steel against steel echoed through the gym as Jaycie hoists the fully loaded barbell over her head, the number ‘500’ etched across the sides of the outermost plates. Jaycie’s massive bulging arms tremble as she holds up the barbell. Kerri Strug stands behind the monstrously muscled gymnast spotting her. Several seconds pass by, Jaycie lowers the barbell to the floor, she flexes her right arm and grins, the peak of her bicep nearly level with the top of her head, threatening to rip through the sleeves of her American Flag leotard.

Kerri applauds; she picks up her clipboard off the floor and writes down the ‘3000’. “Incredible, that’s a world record if I ever saw one.”

Jaycie smirks and wipes the sweet from her brow with the back of her hand. “Thanks, let someone try and top that.

“It would be more impressive if those weights weren’t made of Styrofoam.”

Jaycie and Kerri cock their heads towards the entrance. Jordyn struts towards them arms swinging at her side, she stops and smiles smugly at the two of them. Jaycie sneers and crosses her arms across her massive beefy chest, pecs bulging like beach balls.” They’re real weights, not Styrofoam, check for yourself.”

“Gladly.”  Jordyn pushes past Kerri and firmly grips the handle of the barbell, grunting she lifts the barbell parallel to her waist, it slips from her hands and hits the floor with a echoing thud, it bounces once before settling on the floor.

Jaycie and Kerri exchange amused glances, they burst into laughter. “How disappointing, come back when you’re stronger and maybe you won’t embarrass yourself.”

Jordyn shoots Jaycie an annoyed look, she wipes her palms on her leotard. “It wouldn’t be so slippery if you wiped your sweat off the handle once in a while.”

Jaycie glares at Jordyn. Jordyn ignores Jaycie, she grabs the barbell and swings it up over her head in a single swft sweeping motion. Jordyn’s arms bulge with thick hard muscles, her cannonball biceps with veins that run up and down her arms like streams.

Jaycie’s jaw drops, Kerri lets out a loud gasp, Jordyn steps back and drops the barbell at her feet, she walks up to the stunned Jaycie and pushes her mouth closed. “You’re letting in all the flies, but I don’t blame you, I’m that damn good.”

Jaycie shakes her head snapping herself out of her shock, she stands nose to nose with Jordyn and grits her teeth. “Looks like you’ve gotten stronger since the last time you were here. Steroids I assume.”

“You fool; I got this body naturally, if you ask nicely maybe I’ll show you how.” Jordyn slides her right leg forward and shakes it, her leg explodes with thick rocky muscles, her diamond shaped calves easily visible from the front.

Jaycie nods. “Please show me how. Your body looks amazing.”

Jordyn smirks. “I know, come with me.” Jordyn walks out of the gym, Jaycie and Kerri follow close behind. Jordyn leds them to the sprawling park across the street, several boulders litter the grass. Jordyn walks up to one of the boulders and grabs it by the sides, her back muscles bulging as she hoists the boulder over her head.

Jaycie and Kerri exchange shocked glances, Jordyn tosses tosses the boulder up several feet into the air, as it plummets towards her, she punches it from the bottom, the boulder explodes into thousands of pebbles and pelts Jaycie and Kerri.

Jaycie grits her teeth. “I can do that, too.” Jaycie approaches the nearest boulder, she slams her fist against it, it cracks down the middle, two equal halves topple to the grass.

Jordyn sneers and crosses her arms. “It’s easy enough to beat up rocks, why don’t we test our strength against one another.”

Jaycie chuckles. “Why not, I’ve got some free time, it’ll be fun clobbering you. We’ll do it here.”

“If course, we wouldn’t want to wreck your puny little gym.” Jordyn grins and offers Jaycie her hand. “Good luck.”

Jaycie reaches for Jordyn’s hand, Kerri grabs her wrist. “Don’t do it, she doesn’t like to play fair.”

“stay out of this.” Jordyn grabs Kerri by the face, with a flick of her wrist sends Kerri flying back several feet into the side of a boulder and collapses onto her stomach, an outline of her body etched in the boulder.

Jaycie runs over and kneels down beside Keri and shakes her. “Are you alright, Kerri?’

Kerri lets out a soft groan. Jaycie stands and marches up to Jordyn. “You’re not getting away with that.” Jaycie raises her hand, Jordyn grabs her wrist. Jaycie slaps Jordyn across the face with her other hand. Jordyn knees Jaycie’s midsection. Jaycie grunts and stumbles back. Jordyn grabs Jaycie’s throat and shoves her up against a boulder.

Jaycie flails her arms, she digs her fingers into Jordyn’s forearm, Jordyn goes to kick Jaycie, Jaycie grabs her ankle and tackles her to the ground. Jaycie unloads a series of knife edged chops to Jordyn’s beefy chest. Jordyn flips Jaycie into the air, Jaycie lands on her back beside Jordyn with a grunt.

Jordyn pulls Jaycie up by her hair, she bends Jaycie over and drives her knee into Jaycie’s forehead.  Jaycie staggers back, she hurls a boulder at Jordyn, and Jordyn catches the boulder one handed and spin it on her fingertip like a basketball. Jaycie flings two more boulders. Jordyn catches them and juggles the three boulders.

Jaycie gasps, Jordyn spikes one of the boulders at Jaycie, Jaycie hits a double biceps pose, and the boulder explodes as it impacts with Jaycie’s chest, pebbles fly in every direction. Jordyn hurls another boulder, it slams into Jaycie’s midsection, sending her hurling back several feet into another boulder. Jaycie flops onto her stomach.

“You can’t beat me.” Jordyn slams a boulder down on Jaycie’s upper back, it explodes upon impact into dust. Jaycie staggers to her feet. Jordyn grabs Jaycie’s wrist, Jaycie bashes Jordyn across the chest with her forearm, she grabs Jordyn in a waistlock and body slams her against a boulder.

Jordyn flops onto her back, Jaycie stomps Jordyn’s right calf and places it in an ankle lock. Jordyn screams and flails her arms.”Give up, Jordyn, save yourself some embarrassment later.”

Jordyn rips up a large clump of grass and throws it over her shoulder into Jaycie’s face. Jaycie flops onto her back rubbing at her eyes. Jordyn stomps Jaycie’s midsection, she pulls Jaycie up by her hair and headbutts her forehead. Jaycie drops to one knee, Jordyn slams a boulder down on Jaycie’s head shattering into thousands of pebbles. Jaycie collapses onto her stomach. Jordyn grabs Jaycie in a camel clutch and tugs back hard on her chin. Jaycie screams and flails her arms.

Kerri staggers to her feet clutching her lower back in agony. Jordyn releases Jaycie and stalks up to Kerri and blasts her across the chest with a brutal forearm smash. Kerri collapses onto her back, Jordyn slams a boulder down on Kerri’s chest, it explodes burying Kerri in a mound of pebbles.

Jaycie runs up behind Jordyn and knife edge chops her across the back of her neck. Jordyn drops to her knees. Jaycie nails Jordyn with a reverse DDT. Jaycie pulls a dazed Jordyn to her feet, she nails Jordyn with a jumping sitout power bomb. Jaycie kneels beside Jordyn. “Is that all you got?”

Jaycie scoops up Jordyn, Jordyn knees Jaycie’s chest and nails her with a double arm DDT, Jaycie rolls onto her side clutching her head. Jordyn stomps Jaycie’s knees, she locks Jaycie in a figure-4-leglock. Jaycie screams and flails her arms. Jordyn chuckles. “Give up, Jaycie, only one is us is enjoying this and it’s not you. There’s much worse in store for you and Kerri if you don’t submit.”

Jaycie nods. “I submit.”

Jordyn releases Jaycie , she stands up flexing her massive arms. “My body puts even He-Man to shame. You can’t compete with me. Farewell losers.” Jordyn walks to the curb where her car is parked, climbs in and drives off.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #288 on: April 08, 2017, 06:29:11 pm »
Cory Everson vs the Undertaker

Having taken a few days to rest her body after her match with Kiana, Cory was ready to jump back into the fray. Her next challenge came in the form of the Undertaker. She had seen him compete in the ring several times, he was a forced to be reckoned with. She ought to have rejected his offer, but she wasn’t one to back down from a fight. Having been a champion bodybuilder, Cory was no stranger to tough competition. As they stood talking in the hallway, Cory shook the Undertaker’s hands. “It’s an honor to have the chance to wrestle you.

The Undertaker towered over Cory he stared down at her and smirked. “Will you be saying that when I stuff you into the casket.”

Cory stepped back, she raised her fist up to her chest. “I’m more than capable of beating you. You’re in the fight of your life.”

Undertaker just stood there, an amused grin on his face; he took a giant step towards her. Before she could react, he grabbed her throat and shoved her up against the wall. Cory stared wide eyed at him, too shocked to speak. “I’ve decided that we’re going to have a casket match, if you back out I will find you.” Undertaker drew back releasing Cory’s throat, he turned and walked down the hall to his dressing room.

Cory watched him leave, as soon as he turned the corner she dropped to her knees, she broke out in a cold sweat.

### 

Cory walked out onto the entrance stage to a massive pop dressed in gold bikini, her legs trembled with each step she took, she took a deep breath and raised her fists in the air, she sprinted down the ramp high-fiving the fans. She rolled into the ring, she froze when she spotted the casket sitting on the rolling stand along the western side of the floor. Shaking her head, Cory forced a smile and strutted around the ring flexing her arms. Ref Monica Brant motions for Cory tio join her in the center of the ring. Cory walks up beside Monica and crosses her arms, she staring silently as the stage.

The arena goes dark, a soft blue strobing glow lights up the entrance stage, a thick fog pours out of the floor vents obscuring the entrance. The Undertaker emerges from the fog, Kiana holding his hand. He’s dressed in a heavy black robe, hood drawn low over his face, he stands at the head of the ramp, and Kiana carries the urn in the crook of her right arm. The fog dissipates as the lights fully brighten; they strut slowly down the ramp. Kiana grins at Cory.

Cory stands with her hands on her hips, she glares at Kiana, her lips quivering with rage. “She has no business out here ref.”

Monica shrugs. “Don’t look at me, it’s none of my business what she does.”

Undertaker climbs the ring steps and paces the apron, he pushes down on the middle rope, Kiana sets the urn down and the apron and climbs through the ropes. Undertaker steps over the top rope, he walks to the center of the ring.

“Get out of her, Kiana. This isn’t your fight.” Cory clenched and unclenched her fists.

Kiana circles Cory looking her up and down; she stops in front of Cory and taps her on the chest. “I’m not the one you should be worried about; I’m just here to cheer my new squeeze. I’m glad you’re fully recovered from our match, but it won’t make a difference because my Taker is going to destroy you.”

Cory reaches out to grab Kiana, Undertaker steps between them and glares icily at Cory, Cory steps back, Taker stretches his arms out at his sides., Kiana pulls off his robe ,she kisses him on the lips. “Don’t hold back too much, Taker baby, she’s tougher than she looks.”

Taker nods, Kiana rolls out the ring and props her elbows on the apron, Taker stares down at Cory, an evil gleam in his eyes, Cory stares up at him, her lips quivering and her knees trembling, she inhales deeply and offers taker her hand. “May the best fighter win.”

Taker returns her handshake and grins. “I intend to.” Cory tugs at her hand, Taker squeezes her hand tightly, Cory winces, Taker releases her hand, and she scowls. Monica calls for the bell and hastily retreats to the ringside floor, not wanting to get caught between the two of them.

Cory and Taker circle one another, they grab each other in a collar and elbow tie up. Taker grins and shoves Cory onto her rear. Cory leaps to her feet and unloads a series of knife edged chops to Taker’s chest, driving him back towards the ropes. Taker bounces off the ropes and lands a Big Boot to Cory’s chest. Cory flops onto her back, she scrambles to her feet and charges headlong into Taker’s midsection. Taker stumbles back into the ropes. Cory tackles Taker sending them both crashing to the ringside floor.

Taker gets up first; he pulls Cory up by her hair and whips her into the security barrier. Cory grunts as her right knee smacks into the barrier, Taker nails Cory from behind with a Russian Leg Sweep. Taker pulls Cory up, Cory drives her fist into his midsection, he whips Taker face first into the steel corner post. Taker flops to the flop. Cory stomps taker’s chest, pulls him to his feet and whips him into the ring.

Cory hops up onto the top turnbuckle, taker sis up and gets to his feet, Cory dives off the turnbuckle and nails taker with a flying clothesline. Cory kips up and elbow drops Taker’s chest, she pulls Taker to his feet, Taker grabs Cory by the throat and shoves her back into the corner and hooks her arms over the top rope, and unloads a series of hard right hands to her torso. Cory kicks Taker between the legs. Taker staggers back and drops down to one knee.

Cory charges Taker and nails his chin with the Big Boot. Taker flops onto his back, Cory straddles his waist and pummels his midsection with her fists. Taker rakes Cory’s eyes, she screams and draws back rubbing at her eyes. Taker stands, grabs Cory by the throat and choke-slams her down hard onto the canvas. Kiana claps. “Finish her off.”

Taker sneers, pulls Cory up by her hair, Cory grabs Taker waists and connects with a belly to belly suplex. Cory stands up flexing her arms, and leg drops Taker across the throat, she scoops him up and body slams him over the top rope and onto the ringside floor, she drops to one knee clutching her lower back. Taker lurches to his feet, he leans against the apron, Cory bounces off the ropes and baseball slides across the ring, slams her heel into Taker’s chin. Taker staggers back and slumps against the security barrier.

Kiana runs around ringside and grabs the urn off the apron; Cory grabs Taker and whips Taker face-first into the steel corner post. Kiana charges and raises the urn over her head, Cory sees her coming out of the corner of her eye, she turns and knees Kiana’s groins, she lays Kiana out with a Stone Cold Stunner, and she bends down and screams in Kiana’s face. “I told you to stay out of this, I-

Taker grabs Cory by the hair and slams her forehead against the apron. Cory grunts and drops to her knees, Taker throws open the casket lid, he scoops up Cory and drops her into the casket, he goes to shut the lid, Cory sits up and punches his throats. Cory stands in the casket and nails Taker with a flying clothesline. Cory pulls Taker up by his wrist and leads him over to the casket, she goes to toss him in, and Taker nails her chin with his elbow. Cory staggers back, Taker charges; Cory sidesteps and rolls back into the ring. Taker climbs onto the apron. Cory knees his midsection and suplexes him to the canvas.

Cory stands and hits a lat spread, she grabs Taker’s ankle and rolls him into a single leg Boston Crab. Taker screams and pounds his fists on the canvas. Kiana staggers to her feet and grabs the urn, she slides into the ring and runs up behind Cory and nails the back of her head with the urn. Cory collapses onto her stomach, clutching her head. Taker rolls onto his side clutching his knee. Kiana screams. “Get up and finish her.”

Taker staggers to his feet, he pulls Cory up by her hair and nails her with an over-the-knee backbreaker. Cory clutches her lower back in agony, she rolls onto her stomach and crawls towards the edge of the ring. Taker stomps her lower back. Cory rolls off the apron and flops down onto the ringside floor. Taker leans over the ropes and drags his thumb across his throat.

Cory staggers to her feet, Taker slides out of the ring and rushes Cory, and Cory tackles Taker and spears him to the floor. Cory gets up and stomps Taker’s chest. Taker grabs Cory’s ankle and twists it hard. Cory drops down slamming her fist onto Taker’s chest, she stands up and and stomps taker’s knee, she pulls him up and whips him into the ring steps, Taker grunts as his knee strikes the side of the steps.

Cory rolls Taker into the ring, she climbs up to the top turnbuckle and hits a double biceps. Taker staggers to his feet, Cory dives off the turnbuckle, Taker catches her in midair and hits her with the Tombstone Pile driver. Cory lies spread-eagled on her back, staring up glossy eyed at the ceiling. Taker rolls Cory out of the ring, he drapes her over his right shoulder and lays her down in the casket and slams the lid shut. Monica calls for the bell and raises Taker’s arm in victory.

Kiana glomps Taker and kisses him on the lips. Taker grabs the rolling cart as Kiana grabs the urn, he rolls the casket up the ramp and onto the entrance stage. Hulk Hogan runs out onto the entrance stage and lunges at Taker shoving him off the stage, Taker plummets to the floor ten feet below. Kiana raises up the urn over her head and charges Hulk. Hulk grabs her by the throat, Kiana drops the urn and grasps Hulk’s forearm. Hulk wags a finger in her face. “You used to be a loyal Hulkamaniac. What happened to you, Kiana?”

“Forget you.” Kiana spits in Hulk’s eyes. Hulk releases her and wipes at his eyes. Kiana makes a beeline for the back, leaving Taker behind; she disappears behind the entrance curtain. Hulk scoops Cory out of the casket and carries her back to her dressing room, her head resting on Hulk’s chest.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #289 on: April 26, 2017, 06:09:11 pm »
Mindi O’Brien vs Bayley

Bayley exited the cafeteria and walked back to her dressing room, as she reached for the door knob a hand grasped her by the shoulder. Bayley spun around, Mindi grinned, Bayley sighed. “You scared me. Hey, you’re Mindi O’Brien, one of my biggest idols.”

Mindi chuckles. “Aw shucks, I’m just like everybody else. I’ve heard good things about you. Welcome to the big leagues sweetie.” Mindi offers her hand and Bayley shakes it.

“Is there something I can do for you?”

“As a matter of fact there is. When I heard you were here I decided I had to meet you. I was wondering if you’d do me the honor of wrestling me tonight. What better way to celebrate your debut.”

Bayley screams for joy and hops up and down. “I’d be honored, I’ll get changed and meet you in the ring.”

“Good, and make sure to bring you’re A-game, because I want a match the fans won’t soon forget.” Mindi playfully slaps Bayley’s chin and hurries back to her dressing room.

Bayley enters her dressing room and shuts the door behind her.

Bayley walks out onto the entrance stage to a massive pop, dressed in a rainbow striped leotard and black leather knee-high boots, she sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, she hops up to her feet and walks up beside Ref Lita, she waves to the crowd.

Mindi pushes the curtain aside and struts out onto stage, dressed in a blue tank top and black stretch pants, the fans boo and hiss as she walks down the ramp, she shouts at them to shut up,  climbing up onto the apron she flexes her arms, she climbs into the ring and points at Bayley. “You’re going down.”

Bayley shakes her head and laughs, she claps her hands, the joins in and chants her name.

Mindi screams and clenches her fists, Lita calls for the bell. Mindi charges headlong at Bayley, Bayley drops onto her stomach and catches Mindi with a Drop Toe Hold, Mindi flops onto her stomach. Bayley kips up; she bounces off the ropes as Mindi stands up, Bayley barrels into Mindi, Mindi staggers back into the ropes. Bayley lands a dropkick to Mindi’s chest. Mindi flips over the top rope and tumbles to the ringside floor.

Bayley rolls out of the ring and pulls Mindi up by her hair, Mindi knife-edge chops Bayley’s chest, Bayley grunts and staggers back. Mindi tackles Bayley knocking her of her feet, she straddles Bayley’s waist and hammers her with several heavy blows to the midsection. Mindi pulls Bayley up by her wrists and goes to whip her into the security barrier. Bayley counters with a short arm clothesline.
Bayley rolls back into the ring, Mindi staggers to her feet, she climbs onto the apron, Bayley rushes Mindi, and Mindi catches Bayley with a knee to the groin. Grabs the sides of Bayley’s head and hops off the apron, slamming Bayley’s throat across the ropes. Bayley flops onto her back rubbing her throat. Mindi paces the floor flexes her arms and kisses her bicep.

Mindi rolls into the ring, she pulls Bayley up by her hair, Bayley pummels Mindi’s midsection with a flurry of fists. Mindi staggers back and bounces off the ropes and goes for a Back Body Drop, Bayley leapfrogs over Mindi and bounces off the ropes, she lands a dropkick to Mindi’s lower back. Mindi flops onto her stomach; Bayley runs up beside Mindi and lands an elbow drop to her lower back.

Mindi screams and rolls over to the ropes, she pulls herself up and glares at Bayley, Bayley grins and charges Mindi, Mindi flips Bayley over her shoulder. Bayley crashes to the ringside floor. Mindi sneers and leans over the top rope. “I’m glad you accepted this match, now I can show your beloved fans that you don’t belong here.” Mindi climbs out onto the apron, Bayley leaps to her feet, grabs Mindi’s ankles and yanks her off the apron. Mindi flies off the apron, her chin grazes the edge of the security barrier.

Bayley drapes Mindi over the security barrier; she pulls down the back of Mindi’s pants and smacks her across the ass. Bayley’s fans cheer, she high-fives a few of them and pulls Mindi up., Mindi elbows Bayley’s chest. Mindi scowls and pulls up her pants, she lunges and shoves Bayley back first into the ring steps, she stomps Bayley’s stomach. Bayley jumps up and locks her arms around Mindi’s waist. Mindi slaps Bayley across the face, Bayley connects with a belly to belly suplex.

They get to their feet at the same time, Mindi head-butts Bayley’s forehead, Bayley drops to one knee, Mindi rolls into the ring and beckons to Bayley. Mindi climbs up onto the top turnbuckle as Bayley rolls into the ring, Mindi turns towards the center of the ring, Bayley shakes the top rope, Mindi slips and crotches the piping securing the ropes to the post, she slumps over and groans. Bayley climbs to the middle rope and nails Mindi with a fisherman suplex. Bayley makes the cover and hooks Mindi’s legs.

1….

…..2….

…..Mindi gets her shoulder up, Bayley stands up and shakes her head. Mindi staggers to her feet, Bayley grabs Mindi’s wrist and whips her into the corner. Mindi grunts as her back slams into the turnbuckle. Bayley rushes Mindi, Mindi raises up her leg and catches Bayley’s chin with her heel. Bayle staggers back. Mindi whips Bayley into the ropes, Bayley bounces off the ropes, Mindi grabs Bayley by the waist and nails her with the sidewalk slam. Mindi makes the cover.

1…
         …2…

…..Bayley kicks out; Mindi stands up screaming in disbelief. The fans chant Bayley’s name, driving Mindi into frenzy. Mindi clenches her fists and yells at the crowd to shut up.  Bayley gets to her feet, sneaks up behind Mindi and nails her with the reverse DDT. Mindi writhes on the canvas clutching the back of her head.

Bayley grabs Mindi’s ankles and locks her in the Texas Cloverleaf. Mindi screams and pounds her fists on the canvas. Lita crouches down beside Mindi and asks if she wants to submit. Mindi says no and grits her teeth. Bayley leans back adding greater pressure to the hold. Mindi cries out and slaps her palms on the canvas.

Lita calls for the bell, Bayley breaks the hold and skips around the ring blowing kisses to her fans, the crowd gives her a standing ovation. Mindi rises to her knees and sners. Bayley offers her hand and Mindi takes it, she pulls Mindi to her feet and hugs her. Mindi sneers and locks Bayley in a bear hug.

Lita smashes her forearm across the back of Mindi’s neck, spins Mindi around and nails her with the Twist of Fate. Lita and Bayley roll out of the ring and walk to the back; Leaving Mindi sprawled out in the ring.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #290 on: May 03, 2017, 04:28:51 pm »
Gina Davis vs Hulk Hogan

In the hallway, Gina laughed defiantly as Hogan ranted about his superiority over her; she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and grinned. “Darling, I don’t know what y’all do from you come from, but in Texas we settle things physically. You can ramble on if you want, but I go better things to do than listen to you.”

Hogan fell silent, he dropped his arms at his side and glared at Gina, his lip quivered. “I’ll prove to you that I’m superior, tonight you and me in the ring. You can use any weapon you want and I’ll fight clean and without weapons.” Hogan offered Gina his hand and she shook it.

“Fine, now if you’ll excuse me, Darling, I need to slip into something more comfortable, so go ahead and wait for me in the ring.” Gina chuckled and walked back to her dressing room, she opened the door and glanced over at Hogan before shutting the door behind her.

Hogan paced around the ring awaiting Gina, dressed in yellow shorts, red kneepads and yellow boots. Ref Monica watched Hogan and sighed.

Gina walked out to massive heat, wearing a set of spiked shoulder pads and a long black cape that covered her torso down to her ankles, she strode down the ramp in her bare feet., she climbed up the ring steps and paced along the apron, she stepped into the ring and stared at Hogan, she pulled off her shoulder pads and laid them in the corner, she pulled off her cape with a flourish revealing her red bikini clad muscular tanned body and winked at Hogan.

Hogan grinned at the sight of Gina’s chiseled physique. He rubbed his chin and cnodded. “Bring it, Gina, or else Hulkamania is going to run wild on you.”

Gina strutted up to Hogan and ran her fingers down his torso, she laughed and slammed her fist into his stomach. Hogan grunted and doubled over, Gina lifted him up by the throat and choke-slammed him to the canvas.

Hogan sat up clenching his fists, he jumped up and grabbed Gina by the wrists and whipped her into the ropes, Gina bounces off the ropes. Hogan went for a clothesline; Gina nails him with a Big Boot to the chest. Hogan flops onto his back. Giana elbow drops his chest.

Gina pulls Hogan up by his wrists; Hogan kicks Gina in her midsection. Gina grunts and doubles over, Hogan scoops Gina up and body slams her to the canvas, he goes for a leg drop across Gina’s throat, Gina rolls out of the way, Hogan slams down onto his rear.

Gina gets up and knees Hogan’s chin, he flops onto his back. Gina pulls Hogan up by her hair and tosses him into the corner and hooks his arms over the top rope, she reaches into her cleavage and pulls out a pair of handcuffs and cuffs his wrists in front of him. Gina unloads a barrage of knife-edge chops to his chest. Hogan tugs at his wrists as Gina searches under the ring apron, she tosses several objects into the ring.

Gina rolls back into the ring, picks up a cane and whacks Hogan across the stomach, Hogan grunts and growls at Gina with teeth gritted. Gina cupped Hogan’s chin in her hand and kisses his nose “You made this stipulation, sugar pie. Relax and this will all be over soon.” Gina lands a big slap to Hogan’s chest.

Gina drops the cane, she grabs a nightstick and bashes Hogan across his side, she presses the nightstick against his throat, Hogan stomps Gina’s knee, Gina staggers back, Hogan tugs hard, the chain of the cuffs snap, he bolts out of the corner and nails Gina with a big Boot to her left knee. Gina flops onto her back.

Hogan grabs Gina’s left leg and kicks the back of her knee, he pulls Gina up by her hair, Gina nails Hogan’s groin with her fist. Hogan grunts and drops to his knees. Gina knees Hogan’s chin, he flops onto her back. Gina grabs his ankles and locks him in an inverted Texas Cloverleaf, Hogan pounds his fists on the canvas. Ref Monica asks if he wants to submit.

Hogan screams no, he pushes his torso off the mat and flexes his legs free of Gina’s grip. Gina staggers into the ropes, Hogan runs up behind Gina and chop blocks the back of her left knee. Gina drops to one knee wincing in pain. Hogan grabs Gina in a full nelson and leads her into the center of the ring. “Give up, Gina; my 24’’ pythons have got you trapped.”

Gina groaned, she flexes her arms, Hogan staggers back, Gina kicks Hogan’s groin, she shoves his head between her meaty thighs and pile drives him onto his head. Hogan lies spread-eagled on his back, Gina pulls Hogan up and grabs him in a bear hug. Hogan’s head sags, heis arms dangle at his sides. Ref Monica raises up Hogan’s right arm and let’s go, it drops at his side. Monica calls for the bell. “You can let him go now, Gina.”

“No way, I’m still having fun. Perhaps you wish to trade places with him.” Gina laughs and squeezes Hogan tighter.

Monica steps back and shakes her head.” No thanks.”

Gina lowers Hogan down onto his back and faces Monica. “Too late, come here.” Monica turns to run; Gina grabs her by the waist from behind and shakes her like a ragdoll. Monica flails her arms.

Cory Everson storms the ring, Gina shoves Monica to the canvas and lunges at Cory. Cory nails Gina with a clothesline across the chest. Gina flops onto her back, she grabs a small aerosol can, Cory pulls Gina up by her hair, Gina pepper sprays Cory’s eyes. Cory staggers back screaming and rubbing her eyes. Gina ails her with a double arm DDT.

Hogan staggers to his feet, Gina nails him across the jaw with a spinning back fist. Gina straddles Cory’s bac and grabs her in the camel clutch.

Barbora Mrazkova and Zdenka Razymova storm the ring,, they pull Gina off Cory and nail her with a double reverse ddt. Barbora and Zdenka help Cory and Hogan to their feet and lead them to the back.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #291 on: May 15, 2017, 10:22:45 pm »
Rachel Mclish vs Carla Dunlap

Rachel pummeled the punching bag with her gloved fists, she growled and rammed the bag with her knee, the side of the bag split open and sand spilled onto the floor in a big pile that covered Rachel’s feet. Rachel stepped back breathing heavily, she wiped the sweat from her brows, her shredded torso glistening in the fluorescent lights. She threw her gloves to the floor, walked over to the weight rack and picked up a 25lb dumbbell, she grunted as she curled the dumbbell up level with her shoulder, her bicep bulging with thick throbbing veins, she lowered the and shifted it to her other hand.

The door creaked open, Carla walked into the gym dressed in a red bikini, and she walked up to Rachel and chuckled. “Someone give you a broken bag.”

Rachel dropped the dumbbell and pressed her hands on her hips. “Very funny.”

“We have a match next. Since we’re both here, we can get started.”

Deborah Khazei, Kathy Derry, Leeann Tweeden and Denise Paglia file into the gym and surround Rachel. Deb walks up to Rachel and nudges her.” Better comply or she’ll make you suffer more than you need.”

Rachel nodded. “Any time, any place, any match. “ Rachel rolled into the gym’s training ring and flexed her biceps.

Carla rolled into the ring; Deborah rolled in and signaled for the bell.

Rachel and Carla circle one another sizing each other up, Carla lunges and grabs Rachel in a side headlock, pressing her forearm into Rachel’s throat. Carla drives Rachel down hard onto her stomach. Rachel rolls onto her side clutching her abs. Carla stomps Rachel’s hips. Rachel sweeps Carla’s ankles, knocking her off her feet.

Rachel leaps to her feet and pulls Carla up by her wrists. Carla presses her heel into Rachel’s stomach and flips her across the ring; Rachel slams down onto her stomach.

Carla kips uop, she stomps Rachel’s shoulder. Rachel staggers to her feet, she nails Carla with a European uppercut to the chest, Carla staggers back and bounces off the ropes, Rachel lands a dropkick to Carla’s stomach, Carla flops onto her back, Rachel goes for the cover.

1….

….Carla kicks out; she rolls to her feet, grabs Rachel by the hair and pulls her up, leads her into the corner and slams her forehead across the top turnbuckle. Rachel drops to one knee, Carla pulls Rachel up by her hair and tosses her into the corner, and she unloads a series of forearm shots to Rachel’s chest. Rachel staggers out of the corner; Carla scoops Rachel up and hangs her in the corner in the tree of woe. Rachel screams as Carla fury stomps her belly and groin.

Carla grabs Rachel’s wrists and jerks her out of the corner slinging her halfway across the ring. Rachel slams down onto her back.

Deborah bends down in Rachel’s face. “Why prolong your suffering, Carla’s going to start hitting you hard, and I don’t think you’ll survive it. Give up now.”

“No!” Rachel staggers to her feet clutching her midsection and glances around. “Where’d you-

Carla grabs Rachel from behind in a sleeper hold. Rachel flails her arms. Carla lowers Rachel onto her rear. Rachel’s arms droop at her sides. Carla lowers Rachel onto her back and makes the cover.

1….2…..3. Deborah with a fast pin, she raises Carla’s arm in victory. Carla plants a foot on Rachel’s chest and hits a double biceps pose.

Deborah, Kathy Leeann and Denise circle the prone Rachel and group stomp her torso, Carla lays Rachel’s head in her lap and strokes her hair. “Before I unleash my full fury on you, I want to have a little fun.” The Fitness Beach babes each grab one of Rachel’s limbs and toss her over the top rope; Rachel slams down hard onto the gym floor. Carla rolls out of the ring and crouches beside Rachel.

Jennifer Dempster, Paige Langton, Laurie Donnelly and Mary Jean Traetta storm the gym. Deborah and Jennifer lock up; Jennifer tosses Deborah to the floor. Paige dropkicks Kathy sending her crashing into the side of the ring apron. Laurie tackles Leeann and pummels her abs. Mary Jean power bombs Denise against the steel ring post.

The Bodyshaping Divas circle Carla. Carla leaps to her feet; they begin to pummel Carla, Carla slips free and flees the gym. Jennifer scoops up Rachel and carries her out of the gym.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #292 on: May 15, 2017, 10:23:40 pm »
Erika Andersch vs Juliette Bergmann

Erika stepped out into the parking lot dressed in her American Gladiator outfit, she glanced around, no one else in sight. “Juliette, where are you? I’ve got an autograph signing to attend.”

“You’re not going anywhere, Erika.”

Erika spun around, Juliette and her sister Leona locked and chained the door leading back inyto the arena. Juliette crossed her arms and smirked.

Erika sighed. “I don’t have time for this.” Erika sprinted across the concrete floor, she skidded to a halt, the exit gates were down and locked. “Don’t play games with me, I’m not in the mood.”

“I told you when we first met that I would hunt you dowmn. Now it’s time for you to make a choice. Fight me or join me.” Juliette strutted over to Erika and shook her head. “Though, you might not be good enough to team up with me.”

“I want nothing to do with you.” Erika spat on the floor. “You fight dirty and I won’t stand for it. I have an image to keep.”

Juliette nodded, she dropped her arms at her side, she circled Erika and sneered. “Looks like you made your choice, Little Miss Gladiator. Too bad it was the wrong decision.” Juliette lunged and smashed Erika across her upper back with her forearm. Erika staggered, she turned and swung her fist at Juliette’s jaw, Juliette yelped and jumped back rubbing her jaw.

They grab each other in a collar and elbow tie up, Juliette shoves Erika back against the griller of a semi-trailer cab, Erika presses her heel on Juliette’s stomach, and Juliette stumbles back. Erika nails Juliette across the chest with a runni9ng clothesline, Juliette flops onto her rear. Erika dropkicks the back of Juliette’s left shoulder.

Juliette sits up clutching her left shoulder, Erika pulls Juliette up by her hair, Juliette elbows Erika’s stomach, scoops her up and body slams her onto the hood of a pick-up truck., Juliette climbs up onto the hood and stomps Erika’s chest. Erika sweeps Juliette’s legs, Juliette falls to the concrete floor. Erika dives off and nails Juliette’s chest with her elbow and hooks her leg.

1…..

…..2…..

…..Juliette gets her shoulder up; Erika pulls her up by the wrists and whips her into the driver side door of a stretch limo. Juliette drops to one knee, Erika charges and raises her right knee, Juliette rolls back as Erika’s knee slams into the side of the door. Juliette nails Erika with a Russian leg sweep. Juliette rips a hubcap off the limo and slams it over a rising Erika’s forehead.

Erika grunts and flops onto her back clutching her forehead, Juliette grabs Erika’s ankles and leg drops her groin., she stands over her flexing her biceps. Erika sits up and head butts Juliette’s stomach. , Juliette staggers back, Erika jumps up and tackles Juliette to the floor.

Erika straddles Juliette’s waist and hammers away on her chest, Juliette rakes Erika’s eyes, shoves Erika onto her back and slaps her hard across the face. Juliette pulls Erika up by her hair and and whips her into the side of the pickup truck. Erika slumps against the truck, Juliette goes for a Big Boot, Erika catches her ankle and clotheslines Juliette to the floor.

Erika lowers the tailgate on the pickup, scoops Juliette up and body slams her onto the bed of the pickup. Erika climbs up and legdrops Juliette’s chest.

Juliette staggers to her feet, Erika goes for a superkick, Juliette ducks down and knees Erika’s groin. Juliette tucks Erika’s head between her knees and powerbombs her off the edge of the tailgate. Erika rolls onto her belly., Juliette dives of the tailgate and elbow drops Erika’s lower back, Erika screams in agony. Juliette presses her heel down on Erika’s lower back and pulls back on her arms.

Ref Leona asks if Erika wants to submit. Erika screams no and clenches her fists. Leona sighs and shakes her head. Juliette pulls Erika to her feet and slams her face into the grill of the semi-trailer cab., Erika flops onto her back, blood trickles down her forehead. Juliette laughs and climbs up onto the hood of the trailer cab and crouches down.

Erika staggers to her feet, Juliette jumps down and dropkicks Erika’s chest. Erika grunts and flops onto her back. Juliette kips up and stomps Erika’s right knee, pulls Erika upo and grabs her in a front facelock, Erika flails her torso and slips loose, she scoops up Juliette and body slams her to the floor, she goes for the cover.

1…..

…..2….

….Juliette kicks out, Erika stands and clenches her fists. Juliette staggers to her feet. Erika whips Juliette, Juliette counters with a short arm clothesline, then nails Erika with a piledriver. Leona makes a fast count.  1….2…3.

Leona raises Juliette’s arm in victory. Juliette hugs her sister. Juliette grabs a bungee cord and binds Erika’s wrists behind her back, Juliette and Leona tak turns stomping Erika. Satisfied with their handiwork, Juliette and her sister unchain the door and head back to their dressing room.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #293 on: May 17, 2017, 02:29:09 pm »
Shawnae Jebbia vs Victoria

Dressed in a blue bikini, Shawnae ran out to a huge ovation, she sprinted down the ramp carrying a microphone in her hand, she slides into the ring and rolls to her feet. “Hello, to all my wonderful fans, who came just to see me?” Shawnae cups her left ear as the deafening roar of the crowd echoes throughout the arena; she smiles and blows kisses to the crowd. “I don’t have a match tonight, but I promise to entertain you somehow. I-

Victoria’s music blares over the loudspeakers, the former WWE Diva walks out and licks her lips, she glares at Shawnae as she struts down the ramp, she rolls into the ring and stalks over to Shawnae.

“I didn’t call you out here, Victoria, so go back to-

Victoria snatches the mic out of Shawnae’s hand, Shawnae raises her hands and steps back. “as if I need your permission. I’m tired of women like you flaunting their bodies. This is a wrestling ring not a beauty pageant. Since you don’t have a match tonight, then face me.”

Shawnae glances nervously around the arena, the crowd chants her name.” Well, I-

Victoria grabs Shawnae by the shoulders and backs her into the corner. “What was that, I didn’t hear you.”

Shawnae freezes up, she stares wide eyed at Victoria.” I accept.”

“Good, I was afraid you’d chicken out.” Victoria turns to walk away, Shawnae lunges out of the corner and grabs Victoria by the shoulder.

“You don’t scare-

Victoria turns and bashes Shawnae across the forehead with the mic. Shawnae staggers back clutching her forehead. Ref Keelin Curnuck runs out and rolls into the ring, she calls for the bell.

Victoria whips Shawnae out of the corner and into the ropes, Shawnae bounces off the ropes, Victoria nails her with a running lariat, Shawnae flips into the air and slams down onto her back.. Victoria pulls Shawnae up by her hair; Shawnae clobbers Victoria’s stomach with her fists. Victoria staggers back, Shawnae shoves Victoria into the corner and knife-edge chops her chest.

Shawnae steps back and flexes her arms, she grins and kisses her right bicep, she grabs Victoria’s wrist. Victoria kicks Shawnae in the stomach, Shawnae grunts and doubles over. Victoria rams her knee into Shawnae’s chin. Shawnae flops onto her back, Victoria pulls Shawnae up by her hair and rakes her face across the top rope. Shawnae elbows Victoria’s chest.

Victoria staggers back, Shawnae elbows Victoria’s face. Victoria falls to her knees. Shawnae scoops Victoria up and rams her back against the turnbuckle. Victoria flops onto her stomach, Shawnae pulls Victoria up by her hair. Victoria rakes Shawnae’s eyes.

Shawnae staggers back rubbing her eyes. Victoria grabs Shawnae and nails her with the Widow’s peak. she makes the cover.

1….

…..2…..

…..3. Keelin raises Victoria’s arm in victory. Victoria yanks her arm free and scrams at Keelin to not touch her. Keelin gets in Victoria’s face telling her to back off. Victoria grabs Keelin by the hair, leads her over to the ropes, and ties Keelin’s hair to the middle rope in a knot. Keelin tugs at her hair, Victoria slams her heel down across the back of Keelin’s shoulders and kicks her ankle. Keelin drops to her knees.

Victoria squats beside Shawnae, sits her up and licks the side of her face. Kimiko Tanaka runs into the ring, grabs Victoria and whips her out of the ring. She goes to check on Shawnae. Victoria grabs a steel folding chair from ringside, slides back into the ring and bashes Kimiko across the back of her head, Kimiko grunts and falls on top of Shawnae.

Keelin unknots her hair from the ropes, she charges Victoria. Victoria swings around and nails Keelin across the stomach with the chair, she throws the chair down and DDT’s Keelin onto it Victoria cackles and rolls out of the ring, she walks backwards up the ramp rubbing her hands together.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #294 on: May 18, 2017, 08:30:12 pm »

Jungle Grrrl vs Alundra Blayze

Jungle Grrrl raced down the hall in her bare feet, dressed in a leopard print loin cloth dress, she cartwheeled through the curtain and out onto the entrance stage to massive heat., she back flipped into the air and landed at the head of the ramp, she sprinted down the ramp clawing the air., she climbed into the ring and strutted besides the ropes growling.

Alundra ran out dressed in a white bikini, she ran down the ramp and slid into the ring, and she shoved past Ref Terri Gold and shouted in Jungle’s face. “When you first arrived I offered you my hand in friendship and you spat in my face. How dare you?”

Jungle Grrrl slapped Alundra’s face. “Don’t try to act tough with e. You’re in the jungle, now it’s time to bow down to the queen.”

Alundra gritted her teeth. Terri stepped in between them and shoved them back. “You’ll wait until I call for the bell.”

Alundra shook her finger. “I want this to be a No Holds Barred match.”

Jungle Grrrl nodded. “Fine with me. Now ring the bell.”

Terri called for the bell and retreated into the corner. Jungle and Alundra lock up in the center of the ring. Jungle pushes Alundra down to one knee, Alundra head butts Jungle’s abs. Jungle staggers back, Alundra whips Jungle into the ropes, on the rebound Alundra nails Jungle with the sidewalk slam.

Jungle sits up clutching her lower back; Alundra pulls Jungle up by her hair and slams her onto her back. Jungle rolls towards the apron and pulls herself up with the ropes.

Alundra grabs Jungle’s wrist, Jungle spins and nails Alundra across the jaw with her elbow, Alundra drops to her knees. Jungle slams her heel into Alundra’s chest knocking her onto her back. Jungle leg drops Alundra’s throat.

Alundra sits up clutching her throat.  Jungle pulls Alundra up by her hair and whips her into the ropes, on the rebound Alundra drops onto her stomach and catches Jungle with a drop toe hold, Jungle trips and slams chin first onto the canvas, Jungle clutches her chin. Alundra lands an elbow drop to Jungle’s lower back; Jungle springs to her feet and rakes Alundra’s eyes. Alundra stumbles blindly around the ring. Jungle nails Alundra with the Jungle Driver and makes the cover.

1….

….2…

…..Alundra kicks out, Jungle rises and stomps Alundra’s stomach. Alundra gets to her knees and pummels Jungle’s abs. Jungle slaps Alundra across the jaw, she pulls Alundra up by her throat, Alundra bear hugs Jungle’s waist. Jungle flails her arms. Alundra suplexes Jungle to the canvas, Alundra grabs Jungle’s ankles and rolls her up in the Sharpshooter. Jungle screams and claws the canvas. Ref Terri asks if she wants to submit.

Jungle screams no, she flexes her legs free and staggers to her feet, Alundra knife0edge chops Jungle’s chest. Jungle staggers back into the ropes, Alundra lunges and spears Jungle through the ropes, sending them both crashing to the ringside floor. They get to their feet trading blows to the midsection. Jungle knees Alundra’s groin and whips her into the security barrier., Alundra flops onto her back.

Jungle scoops up Alundra and drops her across the apron, she climbs up and chokes Alundra’s throat with her foot. Alundra grabs Jungle’s ankle, Jungle stomps Alundra’s forehead and flips back into the ring, Alundra staggers to her feet, Jungle grabs Alundra’s waist, Alundra elbows Jungle’s chin, she grabs Jungle’s wrist and whips her into the corner, she unloads a series © Saradas hard stomps to Jungle’s abs. Jungle slumps down clutching her abs. Alundra pulls Jungle out of the corner and body slams her to the canvas, Alundra makes the cover.

1…..

….2….

…..Jungle kicks out, much to Alundra’s dismay. Alundra grunts in frustration and pulls Jungle up by her wrists. Jungle knees Alundra’s groin, Alundra doubles over, Jungle nails Alundra with a sit-out power bomb, and Jungle makes the cover.

1….

….2….

….Alundra gets her shoulder up, Jungle growls and drags Alundra across the ring by her hair; she scoops Alundra up and lays her across the top turnbuckle, Jungle drives her fists in Alundra’s stomach. Alundra grunts and slides down onto the canvas. Jungle scoops Alundra up and presses her overhead. Jungle connects with a military press slam. Alundra rolls onto her side clutching her abs.

Jungle pulls Alundra up by her hair and nails her with another Jungle Driver, she makes the cover.

1….

….2….

….3. Terri raises Jungle Grrrl’s arm in victory. Jungle Grrrl crouches on the top rope and flexes her biceps. Alundra staggers to her feet, Jungle Grrrl jumps down onto the canvas and offers Alundra her hand, and Alundra returns the gesture. Jungle Grrrl turns to leave; Alundra nails her with a spinning heel kick. Jungle Grrrl lays spread-eagled on her back. Alundra stomps Jungle Grrrl’s chest and rolls out of the ring.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #295 on: May 21, 2017, 08:08:33 pm »
Sunny vs Heidi Lee Morgan

Heidi paced the ring, dressed in a backless black leotard, blue spandex leggings and black leather boots. She glanced over at Ref Terri Gold and snorted, she flexed her arms, her biceps bulging with tick ropy veins.

Sunny walks out to a standing ovation, she strutted down the ramp dressed in her Bodydonnas outfit, a towel draped over her right shoulder. She climbed onto the apron and blew kisses to the crowd.

Heidi shoulder tackles Sunny across the chest knocking her off the apron. Sunny grunted as she flopped onto the ringside floor. Heidi slid out of the ring, grabbed the towel and wrapped it around Sunny’s throat choking her with it, she pulled Sunny up and tossed her onto the apron.

Sunny elbowed Heidi’s midsection, Heidi released the towel and staggered back, Sunny pulled herself up with the ropes and unwrapped the towel from around her throat. As Heidi rolled into the ring., Sunny grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up, she whipped Heidi into the ropes, on the rebound Sunny catches Heidi with a running clothesline.

Heidi rolled to her feet, they locked up in the center of the ring, Heidi pushed Sunny down onto one knee, pressed her heel against Sunny’s stomach and flipped her acros the ring. Sunny flopped onto her belly by the ropes and pulled herself up, Heidi ran up behind Sunny and bashed her across the back with her fists., she raked Sunny’s throat across the ropes and connected with a belly to back suplex into a bridging pin.

1….

…2….

….Sunny kicked out, she rolled onto her side rubbing her throat. Heidi pulled Sunny up by her hair and tossed her into the corner, hooked Sunny’s arms over the top rope and stomped her midsection. Sunny doubled over gasping for air. Heidi whipped Sunny into the opposite corner and charged at her.

Sunny dropped onto her belly and tripped Heidi with a Drop Toe Hold, Heidi fell face first, her forehead ricocheting off the top turnbuckle, she flopped onto her back. Sunny landed an elbow drop to Heidi’s chest., she pulled Heidi up by her hair and whipped her into the ropes, Sunny went for a back body drop, Heidi countered with a knee to Sunny’s forehead.

Sunny staggered back, Heidi grabbed Sunny’s throat and pushed her back into the ropes, she unloaded a series of knife-edge chops to Sunny’s chest. Sunny dropped onto her belly and rolled out of the ring and leaned against the security barrier. Heidi dives off the apron and catches Sunny with a Flying Cross Body Block. Heidi lifts Sunny over her head and gorilla press slams her across the top of the security barrier. Sunny fell into the front row, several fans scattered. Heidi leapt off the security barrier and elbow dropped Sunny’s lower back.

Heidi tossed Sunny back over the barrier, grabbed a steel folding chair and pulled Sunny up by her hair. Sunny elbowed Heidi’s chest. Heidi staggered back, Sunny grabbed for the chair. Heidi kicked Sunny’s groin and slammed the chair down across the back of her head. Sunny collapsed onto the ringside floor clutching her head.

Heidi pulled Sunny up by her hair and whipped her into the ring, she rolled in and stomped Sunny’s midsection. Heidi strutted around the ring flexing her arms, Sunny staggered groggily to her feet, she snuck up behind Heidi and kicked her between the legs. Heidi dropped to her knees, Sunny nailed Heidi with a reverse ddt and makes the cover.

1…

…2…

…Heidi kicks out, Sunny staggers to her feet, grabbed Heidi’s ankles and catapulted her halfway across the ring., Heidi flops onto her stomach, Sunny scooped up Heidi and body slams her to the canvas, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and went for an elbow drop, Heidi rolled out of the way, Sunny elbow strikes the canvas hard.

Heidi pulls Sunny up by her hair and whipped her into the ropes; on the rebound Heidi nails Suny with a spinning back fist to the jaw, Sunny flops onto her back. Heidi wraps her legs around Sunny’s throat, Sunny flails her arms, she slaps Heidi’s thigh repeatedly.

Terri raised Heidi’s arm in victory. Heidi yanked her arm free, she pulled Sunny up by her hair and piledrove her head onto the canvas. Terri grabbed Heidi’s shoulder; Heidi spun around and slammed her fist into Terri’s groin. Teri doubled over; Heidi connects with a standing leg drop acros the back of Terri’s neck. Terri flopped onto her stomach. Heid plants a foot on the back of Terri’s neck and flexes her arms, she rolls out of the ring and walks to the back.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #296 on: June 14, 2017, 03:01:00 pm »
Sue Gafner vs Bronco Billie

Sue and Shawn Michaels walk out onto the entrance stage holding hands, Sue dressed in a black bikini with DX printed across the front of her top in green lettering, she passionately kissed Shawn and struts down the ramp, Shawn walks down and sits down between Kim and Jillian.

Shawn: Hello ladies.

Kim and Jillian: Hi, Shawn.

Shawn: It’s a pleasure to see you both tonight. Hope you’re doing well.

Jillian: Of course, whenever you’re around. Can you tell us what Sue has in store for her opponent?

Shawn: Nothing but pain, Sue told me that she wants to compete for gold, and tonight she’s going to prove herself worthy.

Jillian: I have no doubt. Billie is out of her league.

Sue struts past Ref Monica Brant and flexes her biceps; she walks into the corner and leans back.

Bronco Billie walks out to a huge ovation, dressed in her W.O.W outfit, she sprints down the ramp, as she slides into the ring , Sue grabs her and whips her into the ropes, Billie bounces off the ropes, Sue connects with a running clothesline knocking Billie off her feet, her Stetson hat flies off and lands on the ringside floor.

Billie rolls to her feet, Sue rushes her, Billie sidesteps and nails Sue across the back of her neck with an elbow smash. Sue grabs the top rope and drops to one knee. Billie grabs Sue in the sleeper hold. Sue counters with a hairmare takeover and tosses Billie to the ringside floor. Sue flexes her biceps and climbs out onto the apron.

Billie gets to her feet, Sue goes for a flying cross body, Billie dodges and kicks Sue in the stomach. Sue flops onto her belly grunting in pain. Billie pulls up Sue by her hair and whips her into the security barrier, Sue drops to her knees. Billie kicks Sue’s lower back. Sue leaps up and elbows Billie’s chest.

Billie staggers back, Sue grabs Billie in a side headlock and connects with a running Bulldog, Billie rolls onto her side. Sue stomps her chest, pulls her up and tosses her back into the ring. Sue rolls in and stands over Billie. Billie gets up, Sue whips Billie into the ropes, on the rebound Billie catches Sue with a dropkick to her right knee.

Sue stumbles back, Billie charges and tackles her to the canvas, she pulls Sue up and bodyslams her to the canvas. Sue sits up, Billie sits down behind Sue and scissors her waist. Sue groans and digs her fingernails into Billie’s calves. Billie releases Sue and stomps her upper back, Sue jumps up and rams her knee into Billie’s midsection.

Sue scoops Billie up and slams her down over her knee. “I’ve always loved this move, remember to scream real loud when I’ve got it right.” Sue presses down on Billie’s head and knees. Billie screams and flails her arms. “Louder please, I can’t hear you yet.”

Billie elbows Sue’s stomach, Sue shoves her down and stomps illie’s hip. Billie sweeps Sue’s ankles, knocking her off her feet. Billie kips up and pulls Sue up, Sue grabs Billie’s throat and lifts her into the air. Billie pleads and shakes her head. Sue grins and chokeslams Billie to the canvas. Sue brushes her hair out of her eyes and smirks.Billie staggers to her feet.

Billie slides between Sue’s legs, jumps up and knife-edge chops the back of Sue’s neck. Sue grunts and drops to her knees.

Jillian: Both ladies showing amazing skills, it could go either way.

Shawn: Sue’s just toying with her, soon she’s going to have Billie at her mercy.

Kim: Don’t count Billie out just yet, she’s got a lot of fight left in her.

Billie pulls Sue up and grabs her in an inverted facelock. Sue groans and flails her arms. Billie drops Sue onto the back of her head. Billie makes the cover.

1….

…2…

… Sue kicks out to Billie’s dismay, Billie pulls Sue up by her wrist and whips her into the corner. Sue slumps down in the corner hooking her arms around the middle rope. Billie charges and drives her knee into Sue’s chest. Sue grunts and pulls herself up. Billie goes for a shoulder tackle, Sue spins out of the corner, Billie’s shoulder slams against the ring post, she staggers back clutching her shoulder. Sue grabs her from behind and connects with the pumphandle slam.

Billie rolls onto her side clutching her shoulder in agony. Sue stomps her shoulder, scoops her up and connects with the Samoan Drop. Sue sits up and flexes her biceps, she blow Shawn a kiss, Shawn grins. Sue pulls Billie up and presses her throat against the top rope, Billie flails her arms. Sue drops Billie with a Russian Leg Sweep.

Billie lies sprawled out on her back Sue plants her foot on Billie’s chest and hits a crab pose.

1….

…2…

…3. Monica raises Sue’s arm in victory. Sue crotch chops Billie and pumps her fists. Shawn and Jillian jump up clapping fervently. Shawn rolls into the ring and kisses Sue on the lips, she runs her tongue over his gums. Shawn strokes Sue’s hair and rubs her shoulders.

Shawn: Good job, Babe, you make DX proud. 

Sue blushes and runs her finger slowly down Shawn’s chest, they roll out of the ring and hold hands, Shawn swats Sue playfully on the rear and they disappear into the back.

Alexandra Asimaki walks out in a blue leotard and knee-high black leather boots, she walks up to Kim and shoves her out of her chair. Kim jumps up and grabs Alexandra by the shoulder straps. Alex slaps Kim, Kim fell back into her chair.

Alexandra: I want you in the ring, Kim. Once Heather and Sharon finish their match, it’s you and me. You best be prepared, or there’s going to be a bed in the infirmary reserved for you.

Kim: Fine. You’re on.

Jillian: We’ll be right back.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #297 on: June 14, 2017, 03:48:35 pm »
 Kim Chizevsky vs Jitka Harazimova

Kim walks out onto the entrance stage to a standing ovation, she blushes and waves to the fans, she sprints down the ramp, dressed in a tigerskin bikini, slides into the ring and blows kisses to the crowd.

Jillian: Big Kim isa beloved by the fans, she has such an energy and charisma that no one else can match.

Kim: Jitka is no slouch either, she’s got some power of her own.

Jitka struts out dressed in a green bikini, she stands at the head of the ramp and flexes her arms, Anja Schreiner follows close behind, dressed in a pink bikini, her hair pulled back in a ponytail. They strut down the ramp, Jitka rolls into the ring and slaps Kim, Kim slaps Jitka back. Anja paces the ring glaring at Kim.

Jitka: Challenging me was a mistake, Kimmy. Smart move to leave your belt in the back. I’ve got something in store for you, just you see.

Kim: Try it, I can take anything you dish out.

Kim clenches her fists, Ref Monica calls for the bell. Jitka and Kim grapple in a collar and elbow tieup, Kim pushes Jitka into the corner and slaps her chest. Jitka lunges and headbutts Kim’s belly, Kim staggers back. Jitka whips Kim into the ropes, on the rebound Jitka grabs Kim in a bearhug and thrashes her about wildly. Kim smacks Jitka across the jaw with her forearm.

Jitka staggers back, Kim lifts Jitka with a fireman’s carry and slams her onto the canvas. Jitka sits up, Kim pulls Jitka up, Jitka knees Kims belly, Kim doubles over, Jitka judo chops the back of Kim’s neck. Kim flops onto her belly, Jitka stomps Kim’s upper back.

Kim springs to her feet and backhands Jitka across the chest. Anjay shouts at Jitka to fight back. Jitka lunges and suckerpunches Kim in the gut, Kim doubles over gasping for air. Jitka grabs Kim’s throat and shoves her back into the corner, shge sits Kim on the top turnbuckle, climbs up onto the middle rope planting Kim’s forehead onto the canvas with a falling DDT. Jitka makes the cover.

1….

….2…

…… Kim kicks out, Jitka pulls her up by the hair, Kim scoops up Jitka and body slams her to the canvas. Kim flexes her beefy biceps. Jitka staggers to her feet and grabs Kim in a side headlock. Kim elbows Jitka’s ribs and shoves her into the ropes and nails her with the sidewalk slam. Kim pulls Jitka up and whips her into the ropes, on the rebound Jitka dropkicks Kim’s right knee, Kim drops to one knee.

Jitka slaps Kim’s face. Kim reels back grunting, she lunges spearing Jitka to the canvas, Kim pulls Jitka up and knees her belly repeatedly. Jitka doubles over. Kim nails Jitka with the pedigree, she rolls Jitka onto her back and makes the cover.

1….

….2….

….3. Monica raises Kim’s arm in victory, Kim pulls Jitka up and offers her hand. Anja rolls into the ring and sneaks up behind Kim, Jitka shakes Kim’s hand. Anja forearm smashes Kim across the back of her neck. Kim drops to her knees. Jitka knees Kim’s chin slamming her back onto the canvas. Anja plops down and scissors Kim’s neck.

Jitka grabs Kim’s ankles and leg drops her groin. Jitka flops down onto Kim’s belly and pummels her breasts, Kim groans in agony.

Lenda Murray storms the ring, she power slams Jitka out of the ring. Jitka crashes to the ringside floor. Anja springs up; Lenda nails Anja with the Samoan Drop. Anja rolls out of the ring and helps Jitka up. Lenda crouches beside Kim. Jitka and Anja flee through the crowd.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #298 on: June 16, 2017, 04:04:43 pm »
 Heather Policky vs Sharon Bruneau 2

Heather walks out onto the entrance stage to massive heat, dressed in a green bikini flexing her right arm, she kisses her right bicep and struts down the ramp and climbs into the ring, she walks over to the ref and stares up the cell hanging from the rafters.

Sharon walks out to massive fanfare dressed in a purple leotard, she runs to the ring high-fiving and shaking hands with her fans, she slides into the ring and walks up to Heather and shouts at her. “You beat me last time, now it’s my turn to kick your ass.”

Heather grins as she rubs her chin, she wags her finger in Sharon’s face. “Don’t count on it, you’re not good enough to beat me.” Heather puffs out her chest and sneers.

Both women look as as the cell descends over the ring. Ref Monica calls for the bell. Heather and Sharon grapple in a collar and elbow tie-up. Heather chuckles as she pushes Sharon down onto her knees. Sharon’s legs tremble as she pushes herself back up onto her feet. Heather snarls and knees Sharon’s midsection, Sharon grunts and doubles over. Heather scoops her up and rams her back first into the turnbuckle.

Sharon drops onto her stomach, she pulls herself back up with the aid of the ropes. Heather kicks the back of her left knee. Sharon pushes herself up and elbows Heather’s chest, she drives her into the corner with a series of knife-edge chops to the chest. Heather hooks her arms over the top rope. Sharon connects with a handspring elbow to Heather’s chest.

Heather lurches out of the corner, Sharon grabs Heather by the hair and slams her face against the turnbuckle. Heather rolls out of the ring clutching her face. Sharon dicves off the top rope, Heather catches her in mid-air and rams her back into the cell wall. Sharon rolls onto her side clutching her back.

Heather pulls Sharon up by her hair and goes to whip her, Sharon counters and whips Heather face first into the cell wall, Heather flops onto her back. Sharon stomps Heather’s stomach, she pulls Heather up and tosses her onto the apron, Heather sits up and staggers to her feet.

Sharon climbs onto the apron, grabs the back of Heather’s head and presses her throat against the top rope. Heather elbows Sharon’s belly, Heather hiptosses Sharon into the ring and stomps her head.  Sharon jumps up and slaps Heather across the face. Heather connects with a spinning back fist to Sharon’s jaws, Sharon staggers back and bounces off the ropes, Heather slams Sharon down with a belly to belly suplex.

Heather straddles Sharon’s back and grabs her in a camel clutch, Sharon screams as Heather jerks back on her chin. Sharon clenches her fists. Ref Monica asks Sharon if she wishes to submit. Sharon screams no, she gets to her feet, Heather lets go and shoves her into the ropes., Sharon connects with the sidewalk slam. Sharon sits up and slaps Heather’s belly.

Sharon pulls Heather up by her hair, Heather knees Sharon’s groin, lifts Sharon up onto her shoulders and power bombs her down onto the ringside floor. Heather paces the apron, Sharon staggers to her feet, Heather leaps off the apron and nails Sharon across the forehead with the ax handle smash. Sharon flops onto her back. Heather pulls Sharon up and rams her head-first into the cell door, the door creaks open.

Sharon staggers out and climbs to the top of the cell, Heather chasing after her. Sharon leans down grabbing Heather by the hair and pulls her up onto the cell roof. Heather growls and head-butts Sharon’s chest. They trade several body shots atop the cell; Heather drives Sharon back towards the edge of the roof with a series of heavy chops to the chest. Sharon rakes Heather’s eyes, grabs Heather in the Rock Bottom and hurls them off the cell, sending them both crashing down onto and through the announcer’s table.

Sharon staggers to her feet, she pulls Heather from the wreckage and toses her against the cell. Heather staggers to her feet clutching her back. Sharon fireman carry’s Heather back into the cell and into the ring and makes the cover.

1…..

….2…

…. Heather kicks out, Sharon sits up and holds three fingers in Monica’s face, she pulls Heather up by her hair and whips her into the ropes, Heather rebounds and dropkicks Sharon in the chest, Sharon staggers back into the ropes, as she goes to grab the top rope she slips and her arms get twisted up in the ropes. Heather chuckles and walks over to Sharon and slaps her chest. Sharon tugs desperately on her arms. Heather delivers several hard knees to Sharon’s belly.

Sharon screams in agony as Heather delivers a dropkick to her right hand. Sharon untangles her arms and flops onto her stomach. Heather pulls Sharon up, Sharon counters with a kick to the midsection and nails Heather with the Stone Cold Stunner, she makes the cover.

1….

…2…

…. Heather barely kicks out, Sharon sits up and wipes sweat from her brows, she pulls Heather up and nails her with a sitout power bomb.

1….

….2…

…..3.  Monica raises Sharon’s arm in victory. Sharon stands up and flexes her biceps as the cell is raised up, she bows to the frenzy driven crowd.

Amanda Dunbar storms the ring, grabs an exhausted Sharon from behind with the Russian Leg Sweep. Heather gets up screaming in rage, she stomps Sharon’s chest, Amanda joins in. They lift Sharon up by her wrists and ankles and heave her out of the ring. Heather rolls out of the ring and hammers away on an unconscious Sharon’s back. Amanda grabs Sharon’s right arm and twists it behind her back. Security storms the ring area. Heather and Amanda flee through the crowd.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #299 on: June 16, 2017, 06:18:00 pm »
Alexandra Asimaki vs Kim Lyons

Jillian: Our next match features our very own Kim Lyons, get in there and don’t embarrass yourself too much.

Kim: (rubs her hands) I can do this.

Kim climbs into the ring, she strips off her sleeveless red dres shirt and blouse and flexes in a red bikini. Ref Monica pats her on the back.

Alex walks out dressed in a blue leotard with Elisa Casanova at her side, they strut down the ramp, Alex rolls into the ring. Elisa sits down beside Jillian.

Jillian: Welcome Elisa, it’s great to have you here.

Elisa: (nods) Thanks Jillian, it’s my pleasure. My friend is going to make short work of Kim.

Jillian: No doubt.

Alex and Kim stare each other down in the center of the ring. Alex shoves Kim, Kim shoves back. Alex grabs Kim and whips her into the ropes, Alex charges, Kim leap frogs over her, and bounces off the ropes and nails Alex from behind with a running clothesline.

Alex staggers to her feet, Kim chop blocks the back of Alex’s left knee, Kim pulls Alex back up, Alex knees Kim’s belly and body slams her to the canvas, she straddles Kim’s waist as she clobbers her chest. Kim shoves Alex off and staggers to her feet. Alex grabs Kim by the hair and tosses her into the corner, she chokes Kim’s throat with her boot as she holds onto the top rope.

Kim flails her arms, Alex pulls her foot away and knees Kim’s stomach. Kim doubles over, Alex scoops Kim up and slams her to the canvas. Kim sits up, she staggers to her feet, Alex grabs her wrist, Kim counters with a short arm clothesline, knocking Alex onto her back. Kim scissors Alex’s neck. Alex flails her arms.

Elisa gets up from the table, she climbs onto the apron and shouts at Kim. Kim releases Alex, she walks over and shouts back at Elisa. Kim goes to slap Elisa, Elisa grabs her wrist. Alex charges Kim, Kim drops down, Alex barrels into Elisa sending her flying of the canvas and crashing down hard onto the thinly padded ringside floor. Alex screams in frustration, she turns and is greeted with a kick to the ribs. Kim plants Alex’s head with a double arm ddt, she rolls Alex onto her back and makes the cover.

1….

…2…

…. Alex kicks out, Kim pulls her up by the hair, Alex low blows Kim between her legs and shoves her down. Alex stomps Kim’s belly. Kim rolls out of the ring and leans against the apron. Alex charges, Kim pulls her out of the ring by her ankles and clobbers her midsection with her elbows. Alex wraps her legs around Kim’s waist. Kim rakes Alex’s thigh, she jerks her off the apron and slams her to the ringside floor.

Kim pulls Alex up by her hair and and slams her face onto the ring steps. Alex writhes on the floor clutching her nose. Kim bends down and screams in her face. “You wanted this match, so you’ve no one to blame when you-

Elisa grabs Kim from behind and hiptosses her against the ring post. Kim flops onto her belly. Elisa picks up the ring steps, she stands over Kim, laughing. Kim scrambles to her feet. Elisa backs up and hurls the steps at Kim, Kim ducks behind the ring post, the steps bounce off and fall to the floor. Kim charges and tackles Elisa to the floor repeatedly slapping her face.

Alex staggers to her feet, she pulls Kim up by her hair and tosses her back into the ring, she climbs up onto the apron, Kim shoulder tackles Alex through the ropes and vertical suplexes her back into the ring. Kim dives off the top turnbuckle and leg drops Alex’s throat. Kim makes the cover.

1….

…2…

….3. Monica raises Kim’s arm in victory. Kim jumps up screaming with joy. Elisa rolls into the ring and stares Kim down, she offers Kim her hand and Kim shakes it. “My friend seems to have underestimated you – this time.”  Elisa tosses Alex over her right shoulder and carries her to the back. Kim rolls out of the ring and takes her seat beside Jillian.

Jillian: (pats Kim on the back) Nice job, Kim.

Kim: Thanks.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View