Pages:
Actions
  • #751 by makko1 on 21 May 2017
  • Hi Slick. Welcome!  How do you where lifted and by what women? Tell us more if you want
  • #752 by Enricosanguedolce on 23 May 2017
  • Hello,
    Enrico 37 years old from Italy,
    I'm definitely in love with female bodybuilders since I was 16 17 years old. The bigger the better, and the tallest is the better too. My first love were Tina Locwood and Nicole Bass, then the great Annie Rivieccio and Alina Popa, and the great Renne Toney, unbelievable and unforgettable.
    Actually in love with Aleesha Young and Nataliya Trukhina, oh my God! Female bodybuilders, I could never live without you! You are my dreams come true!
  • #753 by aerome on 24 May 2017
  •  Of all fbb Nataliya Trukhina is surely the biggest and strong too
  • #754 by gokuman7 on 25 May 2017
  • Of all fbb Nataliya Trukhina is surely the biggest and strong too

I know right.
    • gokuman7
  • #755 by Enricosanguedolce on 28 May 2017
  • Of all fbb Nataliya Trukhina is surely the biggest and strong too
    A goddess! But she doesn't do sessions,  same as Aleesha Young!
  • #756 by jiles on 30 May 2017
  • Hi

Glen from France. I love female muscle.
  • #757 by dafdes on 31 May 2017
  • Hello, I am Daf, from France. For years and years, I appreciate Fbb... Glad to join this site today... I think I will see the french-speaking side of the site, at first... An encounter, my fantasy...  Greetings..
    • dafdes
  • #758 by gokuman7 on 01 Jun 2017
  • Hello, I am Daf, from France. For years and years, I appreciate Fbb... Glad to join this site today... I think I will see the french-speaking side of the site, at first... An encounter, my fantasy...  Greetings..

Bienvenue sur guéri
    • gokuman7
  • #759 by makko1 on 01 Jun 2017
  • Hello! I come from Italy and I'm a photographer loving muscle women  ;)

Really a fortune being a photographer! You can dispose of your talent for female bodybuilders! An advantage for both!
  • #760 by Kitamurafan on 09 Jun 2017
  • I guess I'll introduce myself here. I'm Cody, an American expat living in Japan. I'm a fantasy and science fiction author and I love female muscles and strength. Glad to be here.
  • #761 by gokuman7 on 10 Jun 2017
  • I guess I'll introduce myself here. I'm Cody, an American expat living in Japan. I'm a fantasy and science fiction author and I love female muscles and strength. Glad to be here.

Welcome Cody. Quick question how is Japan? Is it a fun place to visit?
    • gokuman7
  • #762 by Kitamurafan on 12 Jun 2017

Welcome Cody. Quick question how is Japan? Is it a fun place to visit?

I love Japan. It is a great place to visit. It's easy to get around, locally and across the country if you're visiting different cities. The people are friendly most of the time and of course the crime rate is low. Depending if you're interested in new stuff or traditional culture there's lots of cool places to visit. Feel free to PM me if you have questions or anything. I'm looking for other lovers of muscle women who live in Japan as well but I like talking to people from all over the world.
  • #763 by Tanzariana on 21 Jun 2017
  • Hi I'm Tim from little old Ireland. 43 years old and have found strong and muscular girls intoxicating for as long as I can remember. They are truly a class apart. Alas I've never met one in real life... yet.  My favourite of all time is probably Kim Perez - absolutely astonishing upper body! Others who I think are incredible include Alina Popa, oana Hreapca, Marja Lehtonen and Annie Rivieccio  :cool2:
  • #764 by steveinthebay on 04 Jul 2017
  • Hello Saradas,
    My name is Steve and I'm from California. I'm 32 years old. I've been a fan female Muscle since I was in middle school. I love the dedication and hard work. I'm also a muscle growth fan in the fact I'm about super freaky snake muscle. Lol. My favorite bodybuilders are Aleesha Young, Alina Popa, Shannon Courtney, Kashma Maharaj, Oana Herepcea and so much more!
  • #765 by ImperatrixRattus on 07 Jul 2017
  • o/

Twenty-something (nearing thirty :( ) from the Midwest, and a dabbler in la littérature érotique (can't speak French, but I can be pretentious). Actually just started working out again since biking like a crazy woman just ain't cutting it any more and y'know...muscles are sexy.  :dance:

(The emojis are going to kill me on here though, my god they're mostly so huge)
Pages:
Actions