Pages:
Actions
  • #736 by aerome on 17 Apr 2017
  • Love this site. So much info and great pics
  • #737 by herne on 21 Apr 2017
  • Hello Everyone.
    I came across this forum by chance today (21st April) and decided to register. I was surprised that the registration process was relatively simple and quick!

Have a good day everyone.
  • #738 by Mercury01 on 23 Apr 2017
  • Hi there! I sort of stumbled on to this forum through the story section and so I thought I'd sign up to join in. Looking forward to chatting with new people. :)
  • #739 by YetT on 24 Apr 2017
  • Love fit women. Always have!
  • #740 by gokuman7 on 24 Apr 2017
  • Hi there! I sort of stumbled on to this forum through the story section and so I thought I'd sign up to join in. Looking forward to chatting with new people. :)

welcome to this site and nice avatar picture
    • gokuman7
  • #741 by mrwest on 25 Apr 2017
  • new member here. much love to all you cats supporting these beauties!
  • #742 by Shatelt1992 on 03 May 2017
  • Hello Everyone. I will keep this short and simple.

24, M, NY

I am an honest and values based choice maker. I am a huge disney fan and enjoy playing with my lego train set. Some of my hobbies include: bowling, swimming, and mini golf. I have an Associate's degree and do public safety for a college.... If anyone wants to chat, message me or reply to my post. I am looking forward to exploring this site more.
    • Shatelt1992
  • #743 by R34lguy on 06 May 2017
  • Hi everyone!
    I'm an active guy in his twenties. Been hearing about this site so I thought I would try it out.
    I have always been attracted to girls who spend a lot of time at the gym. Been somewhat hesitant to actually talk or make eye contact with any of these kind of women while I'm there, though.. I wouldn't want to be seen as disrespectful or sleezy.
    Anyways, Cheers!

^-^
    • R34lguy
  • #744 by camoblackhawk on 08 May 2017
  • hi everyone.  i just joined this site today.  it is nice to see a site which has so many fans of female muscle.  i hope to have fun here. ^-^
  • #745 by DJA1 on 08 May 2017

• Hey recently discovered the site and decided to check it out and join. I admire the dedication female fitness,figure and bodybuilding athletes have for the sport/craft. I live in the Kansas City area and would  like to connect with  women immersed in the lifestyle to learn more about it. I was huge fan of Cory Everson. Good to be here.
    • DJA1
  • #746 by michaeltreefarmm on 12 May 2017
  • joined awhile ago. in ny city and seeing 1000's of women it is really amazing!!! as spring gets into warmer weather the tops come off-- especially in times square where painted women take pictures with you.
    • michaeltreefarmm
  • #747 by Axelprawns on 16 May 2017
  • Hello! I come from Italy and I'm a photographer loving muscle women  ;)
  • #748 by barabie64 on 19 May 2017
  • Hello Everyone, I'm Brandon from Louisiana. I have been a fan of muscular women since the age of 10. I have always looked for a website like this to share my thoughts and feelings about female muscle. I have even had the priviledge of dating a female bodybuilder. I will keep her identity a secret because of the tremendous amount of respect I have for her and her privacy. She will always have a place in my heart. I look forward to conversing and posting pictures with the rest of you. I also do have questions about how to access different parts of this website that are deemed restricted. I am a member and would like to access these areas just like the rest of you that are members. Cheers and muscular women  :singing:
  • #749 by johnboy on 20 May 2017
  • Just joining, great forum, using it as motivation!
    • johnboy
  • #750 by Slick55 on 21 May 2017
  • Hi everyone.  Glad to a member of Saradas and share common interests with all of you.  I have been an active member of the lift and carry community and have produced,appeared in videos throughout the years
Pages:
Actions