Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573911 Posts in 72750 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 09:12:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How do you related to female without muscles?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How do you related to female without muscles?  (Read 5152 times)

Offline asdfgh

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
How do you related to female without muscles?
« on: June 15, 2018, 12:41:05 pm »
Hello people!

Just out of curiosity. Maybe this questions has been asked many times here.
As the title says, how do you relate to female without muscles?
Do you feel attracted?

For me, sometimes it's hard. I feel attraction of course but it's completely different. When I hang out with a nice girl sometimes I just would like her to have Yaxeni's body for example. And that doesn't help at all my relationship.

And it's a pity. Cause maybe she is super hot but oh man, I just would like to see a really nice bicep on her.

What are your thoughts about it?

:singing:

Forum Saradas

Online 87fg

• Activity:
    43.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: How do you related to female without muscles?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 11:39:35 pm »
I would say there are a set of ideals that we have and then there is reality. You may have an image of a perfect woman appearance wise, but few women would meet such an ideal. It's not just men either it can be women as well. The problem comes when you have unrealistic standards. You may find yourself disappointed if they are really high. Most people settle between an ideal and the reality. The people seeking women who are high on the beauty scale may find themselves alone. Every woman is not going to be a Lenda Murray or a Halle Berry. A good relationship is based on more than just looks. 

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 06:11:45 am »
Hello people!

Just out of curiosity. Maybe this questions has been asked many times here.
As the title says, how do you relate to female without muscles?
Do you feel attracted?

For me, sometimes it's hard. I feel attraction of course but it's completely different. When I hang out with a nice girl sometimes I just would like her to have Yaxeni's body for example. And that doesn't help at all my relationship.

And it's a pity. Cause maybe she is super hot but oh man, I just would like to see a really nice bicep on her.

What are your thoughts about it?

:singing:

I agree with 87fg's sentiment in the post above. I think you want to be careful about having an idealized set of beauty standards that is not only high but also rare and difficult to come across. Any relationship with a girl who doesn't conform to those "bodybuilder" type standards will end up suffering as you may find yourself longing for physical traits they don't have.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 06:31:42 pm »
I'm not ashamed to admit that I haven't been attracted to girls without muscles in a long, long time.  Since the first time I was with a muscular gal, I've been hooked, and it's not just the physical attributes that I can't get enough of' it's the strong sense of confidence that a woman with a strong physical physique also usually displays. 

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 02:00:28 pm »
I am still very attracted to normal, non-muscular women. In fact my trip to the mall yesterday was proof of that -- my eyes kept lingering on the
beautiful young women strutting around in tight leggings and denim jeans. When it comes down to it, a pretty face (with a reasonable body) trumps all.
You give me the choice between a young Elizabeth Olsen and, say, Tina Lockwood (who IMO is cute but not beautiful) and I'm taking Elizabeth Olsen in a heartbeat.

Ideally for me, the girl in question has both -- a gorgeous, "girly-girl" face and a strapping, musclebound bodybuilder's physique -- for example, Debbie Minsky, Shannon
Courtney, Tina Chandler or Jacquelyn Hickerson. Those type of girls are at the top of the food chain for me.

To summarize, yes, I am still very much attracted to normal women, but she must have a to-die for face and a reasonably attractive body.

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 07:53:23 am »
My wife is not muscular, so can relate v well, but she used to have golf ball abs which I loved and has a lovely torso. However I still find muscular women extremely attractive would love to watch fbb’s clips with her while we played with each other.
If she wanted to lift I would not stop her though. Love the artform

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 03:56:24 pm »
As for it goes to me, my wife isn`t muscular at all,is even quite petite & tender (but with a strong will)
                              and with a finely cutted ,"angel-like face"

You in general(and so am I  ) can be attracted be different attributes & types of women at same time .....

not to forget .inner valors also play , on the long -run , the maior role in a relationship (the older you get the more ..)
also of course the bipolar chemistry  and interests,,,,,,,,,,,,if that doesn`t fit ,you can throw all the muacles
in the dustbin,isn`´t it ?!

Of course it would be great to have a muscular woman ,but I`m realistic and modest enough, that that is
still rare in our world,and that will remain a dream for the most of us ......

but in the far future ,perhaps that`ll drastically change ,who knows ?.....

Offline schillster1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 02:47:09 pm »
 :what: How do I relate to women who have no muscle? Same way I do to a BODYBUILDER!  Every man Jack and woman Jane of us have muscles, they just aren't defined.  This is one of the most interesting but one of the most simpleminded questions I've seen here yet.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2018, 10:26:47 pm »
If you are asking from a romantic stand point I would say now if I was dating I would put in 'Most be physically active' as a deal breaker and it wouldn't just be because of the physical. For me being physical and doing sports is how i unwind I just couldn't have someone in my life who wouldn't participate with me the same way I couldn't be with a smoker.

Offline Jaybee

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2018, 11:28:28 am »
Definitely, especially if she has a pretty face AND is a natural thoroughbred, ie is 135lbs + without ever having touched a weight.  Few things more enticing than a woman who looks like she could put on some quality mass if she made an effort.  Bonus points for :

1) Being over 5'7";

2) a good set of tits is something most female BB'ers, as with their non-lifting sisters, don't have;

3) a healthy mental attitude, ie appreciation of bigger men (and the opposite is a BIG red flag for me) ;

To give an example of opposites in the same woman; Joss Stone.  Powerfully built without ever having lifted, toweringly tall, endless legs, BUT - she's a vegetarian.  Which is another big a turnoff for me.

I find it hard to believe any of us here would refuse a night with a prime Kelly Brook or Cindy Crawford. 

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 12:59:57 am »
I stay in encouragement mode for all women regardless of any flirting or chance at sexual or relationship connection.

I just love women with muscles. All kinds. In real life, I prefer to sports athletes to the bodybuilders though any women with any muscles are just appreciated.

Of coruse, I have been attracted to many women who aren't particularly muscular. Incredibly thin to more rubenesque types. I've been drawn to many different manners of advanced size and found myself completely surprised when I've ventured outside of that or the muscular mandate.

I suspect I feel about non heavily muscled women the way that other guys feel about them. Most men who aren't us say they would jump at the chance to sleep with a muscular woman just for the sheer novelty of it. It's not their cup of tea, but the right person, with the right look, and right type of muscular body could bring a connect a person who isn't into the muscles so much themselves. That's how I feel in reverse.

That being said, my current girlfriend isn't terribly muscular, but her expressing interest in gaining as well as being who she is made me excited to date her seriously. Plus she's very understanding about my attraction and how I express it both with her and outside of her. So the relation is a good one even though the muscles aren't there yet.

And that's the greatest thing about are particular attraction. Anybody can do it if they really want to. It can take time and effort, but muscles can always be added to a physique, a personality, or an attitude. So there's likely as much attraction to potential as there is to the existing body itself. It's a strange beast really.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 10:39:03 pm »
To give an example of opposites in the same woman; Joss Stone.  Powerfully built without ever having lifted, toweringly tall, endless legs, BUT - she's a vegetarian.  Which is another big a turnoff for me.

That's a funny turnoff. Wouldn't that imply that she is healthy? Most vegetarians I've met tend to be in excellent health.

Offline geekboy II

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2018, 03:31:35 am »
She doesn't have to be muscular, but at least she has to take care of herself, as in works out regularly, eats healthy, and doesn't smoke.

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2018, 04:21:17 pm »
Women of all shapes and sizes are beautiful.  I love women period.  However, in my particular case I relate muscular women, female bodybuilders specifically, to an addictive drug that I can't get enough of.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2018, 11:05:16 pm »
Women of all shapes and sizes are beautiful.  I love women period.  However, in my particular case I relate muscular women, female bodybuilders specifically, to an addictive drug that I can't get enough of.

This.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How do you related to female without muscles?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View