Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by RobMash on 21 Dec 2017
  • List in alphabetical order by name
  • #2 by stevenwolf1978 on 21 Dec 2017
  • For Fbbs that I have either seen in person or sessioned with, by far Megan Abshire via 2014 has by far the most incredible biceps with split peaks of all time!
    • stevenwolf1978
  • #3 by gokuman7 on 22 Dec 2017
  • Natalya Trukhina
    • gokuman7
  • #4 by Liesbeth on 22 Dec 2017
  • Barbara Moran-Blanco, Christine Lydon, Rachel McLish, Macey Boudreau
    • Liesbeth
  • #5 by eldor on 23 Dec 2017
  • I know that bigger is not always better but... maybe you should add Jayne Stark and her almost 20" biceps.
  • #6 by M7 on 24 Dec 2017
  • Great list of ladies. I know you can't please everybody.....but, I think Karla Nelsen deserves a shout out.
  • #7 by asapferg on 25 Dec 2017

• Jay Fuchs
    Marie Mahbir
    Tonia Moore
    Judy Miller
    Tina Chandler
    Rita Bello
    Kashma Maharaj
    Nancy Lewis
    Sue Price
    Rosemary Jennings
    • asapferg
  • #8 by Patrick_Henry on 06 Jan 2018
  • Cast my vote for Michelle Maroldo..

• Patrick_Henry
  • #9 by BBenjamin on 06 Jan 2018
  • Where is Michelle Ivers/Brent?  She had mighty peaks!  Glad to see Amelia make the list!  I prefer the classic look of female bodybuilders, ripped and peaked!  I love this pose, where they admire their own biceps ;)
    • BBenjamin
  • #10 by lyle918 on 11 Jan 2018
  • I was surprised by some of those who got in and those who did not.   It was not really  fair comparison and it would have been more so if each woman had a photo showing her best bicep shot. 
  • #11 by Saradas.Org on 17 Jan 2018
  • #12 by Warhawk Overdrive on 20 Jan 2018
  • Karen Pica
  • #13 by asdfgh on 26 Jan 2018
  • Gina Davis! By far the sexiest bicep ever existed
  • #14 by dr0b00gie on 22 Feb 2018
  • Definitely a tough call.  Of course Renee Toney STILL is the lone lady to crash the amazing 20 in bicep barrier and when one looks at other huge ladies like Nataliya Kuznetsova, Colette Guimond, or Virginia Sanchez- they're already huge!  One wonders where they would fit those extra inches they're lacking to match Renee's achievement.

I'm going to go with Colette though.  IF she was taller she would have more room to grow and her biceps are absolutely bullet proof!
    • dr0b00gie
  • #15 by tate1 on 15 Mar 2018
  • Though I only have 2 vids of her, Sabine Wick is my all-time favorite when it comes down to biceps.
Pages:
Actions