Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
388816 Posts in 53173 Topics by 42230 Members - Latest Member: Takai December 16, 2017, 11:07:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Who is toughest looking FBB?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who is toughest looking FBB?  (Read 1754 times)

Offline Patrick_Henry

• Activity:
    100%
  • the BIGGER, the better..
Re: Who is toughest looking FBB?
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2017, 10:49:59 am »
I'll add Janeen Lankowski..

I think I read (couple years back), that Janeen is a former bouncer, so.. figure She knows how to handle Herself..

Offline beowulff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2017, 01:56:21 pm »

I think I read (couple years back), that Janeen is a former bouncer, so.. figure She knows how to handle Herself..

Bouncer? For what, a midget club?
She's only 5'3", hence her moniker "The Mighty Peanut."

Offline OldSchmoe67

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2017, 02:10:34 pm »
Angie Salvagno said she was a bouncer for a while, and she's 5'3".

Offline jdc031

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2017, 09:15:10 pm »
Back in the day, Carol Mock and Cathy Palyo were quite intimidating in person.

Offline Arch Stanton

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2017, 09:58:39 pm »

Bouncer? For what, a midget club?
She's only 5'3", hence her moniker "The Mighty Peanut."

In some places, you need a female bouncer to handle unruly female patrons.  I've seen an interview with Janeen where she says she was a bouncer and people wouldn't believe that she was a female because of her big muscles.

Offline outmuscled

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2017, 10:49:48 pm »
Female bouncers are there to defuse fights as much as to win them (though don't assume they can't) the idea being they can soften the aggression projected by the big meatheaded male ones.

I've also seen big female bouncers get out of control though, like one I saw throwing drunk male customer out of a pub a few years ago by almost lifting him off his feet in a headlock. It was totally uncalled for, but she looked like 240 pounds of pain and there was no way anybody left in the pub was going to dare say a word to her after that.

Offline jpmorgan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2017, 10:58:32 pm »
Female bouncers are there to defuse fights as much as to win them (though don't assume they can't) the idea being they can soften the aggression projected by the big meatheaded male ones.

I've also seen big female bouncers get out of control though, like one I saw throwing drunk male customer out of a pub a few years ago by almost lifting him off his feet in a headlock. It was totally uncalled for, but she looked like 240 pounds of pain and there was no way anybody left in the pub was going to dare say a word to her after that.

that sounds like a fun story. Where was that? I rarely see female bouncers in London.

Offline Arch Stanton

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2017, 11:01:19 pm »

that sounds like a fun story. Where was that? I rarely see female bouncers in London.

America...wherever Janeen lives.  The "female bouncer for female patrons" thing might be a state law or it could just be that bar's policy to avoid lawsuits.

Offline outmuscled

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2017, 11:34:22 pm »
Anyway, if this thread is just to be a list of big strong women it could go on and on, but while all the names posted so far look stronger than most men, "mean" isn't the first word that comes to mind for all of them, as many of them still project a womanly sensuality.

If we're talking really intimidating butch looking women to whom your gut reaction is "Please don't hurt me" rather than "Wow, can I feel that!" then I'd say Renee Toney, Nicole Save, Maria Calo, Sanchez and Monia Gioiosa certainly. Also Rosemary Jennings in her cropped hair photos and  Nina Loebardt in a lot of her photos when her face is drawn and manly.
Given their physiques, I suppose most of the advanced FBBs can cross over between a feminine and masculine appearance depending on how their face and hair is made up, but Denise Massino?! Really?

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2017, 01:40:09 am »
 Raye Hollitt , and Lori Fetirick . Especially Lori ..

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline STU

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2017, 01:48:16 am »
RENNE TONEY

Offline Patrick_Henry

• Activity:
    100%
  • the BIGGER, the better..
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2017, 07:09:20 pm »
Raye Hollitt , and Lori Fetirick . Especially Lori ..

Good call.. I met Raye (as a fan) a couple times over the years. First time I met Her was @ an Extravaganza in the early 9os. She looked so stoic, definitely a tough, determined visage, & had that killer Skin Deep body.
Met Her years later in Burbank, and Her look had definitely slimmed down & softened. She's a really great, tough lady.

Saw Lori once at a Gladiators road show, also early 9os.. She had that same stoic, chiseled look as a young Raye  :dance:

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2017, 10:39:38 pm »
Yes , those two are hardcore tough looking . Raye i think is actually pretty sweet but has that gifted tough look . Lori i met once imo her personality is 100% badass lol  not a delicate flower .
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline governor

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2017, 01:49:11 am »
What could look really tough is if an fbb grew facial hair. You might not like it, but I suspect a woman who would let it grow would be displaying a certain level of 'I can take it' toughness.

Offline bm2boats

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2017, 04:29:18 pm »
nuriye evans

I agree with Nuriye Eveans. Would even say Lisa Cross and Aleesha Young as well. So many outstanding women it is hard to choose from.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Who is toughest looking FBB?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx