Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
388815 Posts in 53173 Topics by 42230 Members - Latest Member: Takai December 16, 2017, 10:59:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What Do You Like Most About Mixed Wrestling ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What Do You Like Most About Mixed Wrestling ?  (Read 544 times)

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    66.67%
  • Muscle women are awesome
    • femuscleblog
What Do You Like Most About Mixed Wrestling ?
« on: October 18, 2017, 01:12:17 pm »
This is a question out of curiosity. I know I watch some videos out the entertainment aspect and the more erotic nature. However, I would like to know why other men enjoy it. I'm certain that all motivations for liking something are not the same. 

Offline larky368

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
Re: What Do You Like Most About Mixed Wrestling ?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 02:16:17 pm »
It's a fetish. Some guys are turned on by women's feet or tallness or countless other non-sexual factors. Men are supposed to be stronger than women so it is very unconventional to see the woman come out on top.
For me I like to see extremely muscular women tossing around out of shape men. The contrast between a gorgeous female with a magnificent powerful physique and a pathetic wimpy looking smaller male makes the woman look like a super hero. Most fbbs have absolutely no wrestling skill so the appeal comes from their ability to overpower the male with sheer strength. It's believable because you can see the difference in muscularity. If the woman is not huge and muscular but can defeat a man with skill and technique then that is also very erotic. When the wrestling looks fake and staged it loses it's effect however.

Offline ilovefbbs95

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 06:28:30 pm »
Yeah the display of dominance, strength and athleticism for me

Offline supergav67

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 11:53:01 am »
To be honest,while I like the idea,I find mixed wrestling videos to be,very boring.for a start,it was never in a proper ring,it would be an unpadded mat in someones livingroom (cheapo productions present) & the standard would be like Karla  Nelson &  a midget ,she,d pose for a while & he,d come on,& you,d go like "yeah right ,HE goes to a gym,right! Dude skinnier than me " He,d mutter some sexist shit about women in the gym ,& she,d trip him up & wrap her legs round his bits for half an hour cause what else can you do on a mat.& he,d be like "ow,,,ow,,,ow,,,uh,prompt!,,,,,okay,,uh,,ow!"  & then he,d conk out.She challenges  the viewer, (any of you take her up on it?} & walk off & you,d sit there wondering why you paid ?@&#! quid for this shit.
So basically,yeah,I love the idea of mixed wrestling,Ive just seldom seen it done right.

Offline papadoc1981

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 01:42:58 pm »
I suppose it has to do with the fact that I would never imagine coming across a woman who can over power me in anyway so for it to actually happen is an instant turn-on.  I'm a pretty big guy so I will more than likely never experience it so watching the occasional mixed-wrestling clip can help me fantasize about it.

My collecting of mixed-wrestling clips has really gone down over time though.  I agree with what's been said that the more staged it is the worse it is.  And right now the internet is flooded with a bunch of fake wannabe's looking to steal $$$ by filming half-assed bullshit wrestling sessions.  This has made me EXTREMELY picky on what I'm willing to pay for.

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    66.67%
    • femuscleblog
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 11:57:42 pm »
The staged element does cause problems to the quality of the video. If the acting is so terrible it becomes unwatchable. If it is good like say something like Bill Wick's stuff it can be funny. Yet, there is nothing that can beat the real thing. I remember the Joanne Lee video where she wrestles various guys competitively and you can tell they were struggling.

Offline Patrick_Henry

• Activity:
    100%
  • the BIGGER, the better..
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 02:23:08 pm »
Yet, there is nothing that can beat the real thing. I remember the Joanne Lee video where she wrestles various guys competitively and you can tell they were struggling.

87, I'm with you.. I always prefer the vids where the domination/effort is authentic. That's the reason I was a big Doughdee fan. She never needed any coaching, & it wasn't a put-on. She was really dominating those guys.
I prefer the videos where it's completely one-sided (ie- the wimp is a willing punching bag, etc).. But with Doughdee I don't think it mattered. Guys competed or just laid there.. She was in it, to win it either way. Fun to watch.

In addition to authenticity, my other favorite aspect is contrast. Big, strong Girl vs smallest guys. Karla Nelsen vs Luis was a great rivalry. She carried  him around, sat on him, twirled him, squeezed him, insulted him, and he was a perfectly compliant shmoe  :letsparty:

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    66.67%
    • femuscleblog
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 12:57:36 am »
I may be a minority in this, but I even like videos in which women lose. There are some mixed wrestling videos in which the guy wins sometimes and I like them as well. I think the point should be variety. If you keep doing the same thing it becomes dull. I prefer the strong woman sometimes losing in arm wrestling videos. I like to see their biceps bulge and the straining they are doing. It shows they are using the full extent of their power. 

Offline Username13

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2017, 03:46:30 pm »
It's a fetish. Some guys are turned on by women's feet or tallness or countless other non-sexual factors. Men are supposed to be stronger than women so it is very unconventional to see the woman come out on top.
For me I like to see extremely muscular women tossing around out of shape men. The contrast between a gorgeous female with a magnificent powerful physique and a pathetic wimpy looking smaller male makes the woman look like a super hero. Most fbbs have absolutely no wrestling skill so the appeal comes from their ability to overpower the male with sheer strength. It's believable because you can see the difference in muscularity. If the woman is not huge and muscular but can defeat a man with skill and technique then that is also very erotic. When the wrestling looks fake and staged it loses it's effect however.

This describes my opinion on mixed wrestling exactly.

I will add though that for whatever reason, I'm not a fan of the scissor hold. I don't know if it's because you see it so much (there are a ton of 20+ minute videos out there that are nothing but scissor holds), but I'm just not a fan and will find myself either skipping past those sections, or switching vids entirely.

Offline luvthemuscle

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 11:17:54 am »
I was lucky enough to meet Fabi Antoine a few years ago.
She was big, beautiful and oozed confidence. She is almost 6ft tall, packed with muscle and is an absolute warrior in as much as she is immensely skilled in judo and striking arts.
For an hour, I was totally out of control, she did with me whatever she wanted, throws, pins joint locks all applied with precision and amazing strength. She knew exactly where the limits were and kept me there.
I was on the cusp of fear and eroticism at the same time, I knew then and there that we were playing her game with her rules.
Just to let the skeptics know, I am 6'1" and ex military. I would consider myself skilled and strong, but with Fabi I was the mouse being played with by a tiger!
To summarise, I was so turned on by being absolutely out of control genuinely.

Offline markdeen

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2017, 08:16:32 am »
I remember the Joanne Lee video where she wrestles various guys competitively and you can tell they were struggling.
In One of her video she fought 92kg man and lifted him off the ground like more than 5 times and slammed him....Joanne Lee was different....

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What Do You Like Most About Mixed Wrestling ?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx