Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
388816 Posts in 53173 Topics by 42230 Members - Latest Member: Takai December 16, 2017, 11:08:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Female bodybuilders who smoke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Female bodybuilders who smoke  (Read 689 times)

Offline franks3591

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Female bodybuilders who smoke
« on: October 01, 2017, 05:43:55 am »
Does anyone else find this arousing? I know it's a bag habit but does anyone know of any modern day female bodybuilders who smoke cigarettes or vap? I have seen a few like lynn McCrossin and most recently I saw Natasia Aughey vaping on cam, very sexy.

Offline Alina-fan

• Activity:
    66.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Female bodybuilders who smoke
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 09:17:06 pm »
I had sessions with female bodybuilders who smoke and like Storm and Ms Xena for example. I don't like it and in Storm's case, the smell was unbearable.

Online UK_Fan

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 11:19:51 am »
Does anyone else find this arousing? I know it's a bag habit but does anyone know of any modern day female bodybuilders who smoke cigarettes or vap? I have seen a few like lynn McCrossin and most recently I saw Natasia Aughey vaping on cam, very sexy.

Nope - I can't stand the habit myself, and its a BIG turn-off on women.  For supposedly top-notch athletes like FBBs, I can never understand why they do it, given doing so must significantly reduce their lung capacity, and as a consequence, their physical capacity during training \nd thus quality of physique, never mind the long term effects like cancer.  I'm sure some people like women smoking because doing so can possibly resemble a sexual act (cigars in particular have been said by some to be phallic in appearance).
Rimmer: "Step up to Red Alert!"
Kryten: "Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb."

Offline gte

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 05:19:43 pm »
Any women that smoke are gross.  Irene Andersen is smoking hot though lol.

Offline the street fighter

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 01:04:15 am »
 First time I saw a bodybuilder smoking it was outside of a local show and the lady was competing that evening. I was shocked since I had thought these women were the pinnacle of health. However, bodybuilding isn't necessarily a healthy sport. In fact I've heard bodybuilding described as the person closest to death on stage is the winner.  Some bodybuilders use smoking for appetite suppression. I grew up around smoking so the smell evokes memories of my childhood. Personally, I'm not going to kick a female bodybuilder out of bed if she smokes.
I ♥ Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Female bodybuilders who smoke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx