Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572745 Posts in 72113 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 07:24:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Iris Kyle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Iris Kyle  (Read 328597 times)

amazonophile

Re: Iris Kyle
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2019, 12:25:54 am »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2019, 12:25:54 am »

amazonophile

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2019, 01:01:17 am »

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2019, 04:41:00 am »
Stunning Woman!!!!  :woot:

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2019, 04:26:06 am »
2009 Iris Kyle Olympia 1st  :woohoo:  :heart:  :wow:  :-*

A SPECIAL VISION OF THE FEMINITE ALL IN MUSCLE WITH MISS OLYMPIA 2009

To me, the cream of the crop, the best of the best, the ultimate Miss Olympia, the one where Iris transcends by her exuberant muscle mass to make many male counterparts pale and a muscular aridity to pass the best male bodybuilders pros for little boys, a hyper muscle definition so mind-boggling that seem to be born muscles that were not approved to date!

This monstrous physique of female colossus, Iris sells it to us in a paradoxically super sexy appearance: a new haircut rather short, square, highlighting her staggering mover shoulders, a slim waist that must be equivalent to her thigh circumference, thighs where each muscle spindle and streak are described as in an anatomical board. Pecs and buttocks hyper striated, and this bulging buttock, "the thin big", it looks slender and refined while being over-huge, bulging, a crazy curve! What a feat!

And the overwhelming extravagant arms of Miss Monstrous Beauty! Hell, if they do not exceed 45 cm, I put mine to cut! I would like to know her measurements and weights at this very moment. It's got to be a mess!

This Olympia was the exibition of one of the best Miss Olympias of all time. Charming photos in this state - or better yet, videos - and the picture would have been perfect. How is it that Iris is not posed for Masino, Ma and the others!? A rare appearance at AWE and ... Fantasy, and then that's it. Imagine her, in her Eve outfit, super well made-up and oiled at that time! Oh, awesome beauty! With all these resplendent veins and striations, and this outrageous muscle mass, to fall into the apples! Thank you for everything Iris, you are wonderful, beautiful.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE INTEGRAL CONTEST IN HD...

This Olympia was the exibition of one of the best Miss Olympias of all time. Charming photos in this state - or better yet, videos - and the picture would have been perfect. How is it that Iris is not posed for Masino, Ma and the others!? A rare appearance at AWE and ... Fantasy, and then that's it. Imagine her, in her Eve outfit, super well made-up and oiled at that time! Oh, awesome beauty! With all these resplendent veins and striations, and this outrageous muscle mass, to fall into the apples! Thank you for everything Iris, you are wonderful, beautiful.

I really hope that she will come and defend her title in 2020. With even more volume and electrifying definition. Good luck and long and beautiful life.

The best Miss olympia !!  :-*

A SPECIAL VISION OF THE FEMINITE ALL IN MUSCLE WITH MISS OLYMPIA 2009

To me, the cream of the crop, the best of the best, the ultimate Miss Olympia, the one where Iris transcends by her exuberant muscle mass to make many male counterparts pale and a muscular aridity to pass the best male bodybuilders pros for little boys, a hyper muscle definition so mind-boggling that seem to be born muscles that were not approved to date!

This monstrous physique of female colossus, Iris sells it to us in a paradoxically super sexy appearance: a new haircut rather short, square, highlighting her staggering mover shoulders, a slim waist that must be equivalent to her thigh circumference, thighs where each muscle spindle and streak are described as in an anatomical board. Pecs and buttocks hyper striated, and this bulging buttock, "the thin big", it looks slender and refined while being over-huge, bulging, a crazy curve! What a feat!

And the overwhelming extravagant arms of Miss Monstrous Beauty! Hell, if they do not exceed 45 cm, I put mine to cut! I would like to know her measurements and weights at this very moment. It's got to be a mess!

I really hope that she will come and defend her title in 2020. With even more volume and electrifying definition. Good luck and long and beautiful life.

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2019, 08:43:02 am »

Mentioning the monstrous big arms ripped and these glutes out of norms in terms of striations and line, I had forgotten to emphasize the foundations of these buttocks of another world: calves! They are outrageously built, which will confederate Iris the advantage and the little extra on her opponents. Lisa approached it for a while... I believe this is the most difficult part of the body to work with, and one cannot be a great Miss Olympia without calves proportioned to the titanic thighs that these Top Ladies can develop. Iris made it a point of honour, like a final punctuation at the muscular cathedral.
Prediction: SHE'LL BE BACK!

Last Olympia backstage.

SHE'LL BE BACK! Translucent oversize…   :-* :-* :heart: :woohoo: :clap: :-*

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2019, 05:00:53 am »
Iris Kyle is a gorgeous competitor.... :woot:

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2019, 12:01:11 am »
Extremely sexy.
                          :hey:         :singing:      :-*      :hey:

:-*  Let's encourage the return of THE MORE Rewarded THE MORE COLOSSAL MISS OLYMPIA of the last 20 years!  :-*

In order for IRIS KYLE to defend Her Crown
                             Against the Enhanced Out-Standard Competitors
                                           In a Historical Apotheosis
                                   Where Her Solid Dense Muscular Volume
                             Dancing with Her Outrageous Striated Definition
                              Will allow Iris from Definitely Staying in History

A quick reminder of the Superb Career of the no less Superb Iris.

California Championships - NPC, Overall Winner
Orange County (CA) Classic - NPC, Overall Winner
USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 2nd

Part 1 First steps in the Pro Circuit leading to the Olympia.
Crazy Ascension!
Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 4th
USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd
USA Championships - NPC, Overall Winner
USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
Ms International - IFBB, 15th
Olympia - IFBB, 4th
World Pro Championships - IFBB, 2nd
Ms International - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 3rd
Olympia - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 5th
Ms International - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 2nd
Olympia - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 1st

1997 - 2001 Iris Kyle The International Muscular Beauty makes a brilliant debut to quick Olympia...

:singing:                  Let's wish the COMEBACK of the sexy titanic IRIS kYLE!!   :-*               

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2019, 12:15:45 am »

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2020, 11:35:28 am »
 :-*    Best wishes of happiness and health to the divine Iris and that she hand over the cutlery to regain her throne at
the Olympia, even more massive, even more ripped, to petrify the Colossus Amazonka, Helle, Monia, Alina, Julia, Monique, Robin, etc...

2002: Iris finally revered confirms in part. The colossal anatomical board becomes atomic!

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2020, 02:09:36 pm »
And then there was 2003 and Iris Kyle at the Olympia !

It is necessary to realize the size of these huge balls where a crater is topped by two predominant peaks in the muscular vasular fibrous magma that are her biceps. Iris can be considered to be pushing back the criteria.

Iris holds in her the genetic recipe of the construction of fibrous hard muscle, managing to reveal unsuspected muscle details, muscles that we thought weren't exist. But that was just the beginning...

The Motocyclegirl

Driving us crazy… Hope of her comeback.

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2020, 11:24:30 am »
 2004 Iris Kyle : Arnold Classic Miss International.
 The Superpowerful International Beauty Strikes Again.  :-*

2004 Roland Walliser Session...

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2020, 12:02:50 pm »

2004 Iris Kyle The Olympia.
When Iris became - at last - World Empress of Women's Bodybuilding. Lenda didn't have to blush Iris'Rush n Crunch, so BIG n HAARRDDD!!! Ouch!  :heart: :heart:

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2020, 12:12:40 pm »

How could we download, especially, the Final Show of this magnificent Miss Olympia?

amazonophile

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2020, 01:10:50 am »
Her extreme beauty and sexiness never ceases to amaze me.

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2020, 10:45:41 am »
Exponential Iris!
A brief, orderly recap, I'd think.

2005 Iris Kyle Olympia Show. She did not win this O.

Iris could have won it but preferred to leave it to Yax. lol Annie and Betty could have been better ranked. Excellent contest that I had on DVD in time but that I no longer have ...

Eternal Sample Question: Do you know where to download her Miss Olympia (especially the 2009 Prejudging n Show) apart from GMV which takes a long time to reissue their DVDs in downloads. Thank you, thank you.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Iris Kyle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View