Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574346 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:23:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  So I've hired a beautiful muscular personal trainer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: So I've hired a beautiful muscular personal trainer  (Read 6182 times)

Offline dirks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
So I've hired a beautiful muscular personal trainer
« on: May 20, 2017, 01:08:27 am »
A familiar story I'm sure to some of you.

I'm nowhere near heavy...just generally an average physique in every way. I joined a new gym in the hopes of building some muscle, improving my stamina, and trying not to end up like so many of my friends have. Dad bods and hopeless skinnyfat wrecks

I decided to purchase some PT sessions to get me going and naturally walked right over to the trainer portrait wall, picked the most beautiful woman, googled her (no boyfriend) to see what kind of muscle she has, and immediately inquired about training.

I figured with what I'm paying for, why not get a little eye candy with my workout. And she is TOUGH. Really pushes me to my limits. I'm happy with the results thus far.

In no way do I expect this to ever lead to anything more, but here and there I've dropped tidbits about how beautiful muscle is on women, how I believe she'd wreck the competition when she competes, and how she could probably outlift any guy in our gym.

To my surprise she's actually reciprocated a bit. She's asked if I wanted to come to her show...and after another session she hugged me after it ended which I definitely didn't expect with how beat up and exhausted I was.

I don't want to get my hopes up but I think there may be something there but I'm not sure how to proceed. Anybody have any success pursuing muscular women? What should my next step be?

Offline asianfitnessfan

• Activity:
    0%
Re: So I've hired a beautiful muscular personal trainer
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 03:26:38 am »
Be serious about training. Bottom line: you need to have shared values for mutual attraction to be real and lasting. The physical part is only where that begins, but it is clearly an important part of her life.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 07:18:32 pm »
Just like you would with any other woman. Above all, just be yourself. Go to her competition and show her your support. She may already have a feeling you like her. Take it slow obviously, but when the moment feels right, ask her out. The worst she can say is no. Good luck!

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 08:43:04 pm »
You can't really take the show invite or the hug to mean anything. The relationship with a trainer puts you together in situations that feel intimate, even though it's just business. I had similar experiences with one, but I know she wasn't interested that way, because she played for the other team. Still, it can't hurt to ask, as long as you don't push too hard. And if she turns you down, you might want to ask if she'll keep a lookout for you if she knows anybody. Part of that trainer relationship is they're minding your well being and they consider you to be one of theirs, so that could also lead somewhere.

R34lguy

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 09:16:18 am »
Good luck, dude. Truly... I wish you the best.
Remember to be a presence - don't look like you can't handle being around her. Don't be so figuratively "loud" that she gets turned off - and remember - the more you talk, the less you're listening. The less you're listening to her, the less you're learning.
Make sure what comes out of your mouth is short, quality sweetness - if you could intrigue her so much with what you say that she wants to know more about you, you could likely hook her on to you.
Wish I was in a similar situation :p
GL, stranger!

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 09:05:11 pm »
I don't how to approach this really.  A friend of mine (a girl), got a personal trainer and the trainer (a guy) introduced her to powerlifting.  This is 3 years now and they are now married.  Now, I think the guy trainer hooking up with the girl client is probably more common place.  Not sure how it works in reverse.  I guess it really depends on the personal connection.  Is it just business or both?  I'd think, women tend to be a bit more professional overall. Keep it business, who knows she may have friends who are fit as well.

expatmanager

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 02:15:22 pm »
I have dated a few FBBs but the relationships never started from being a personal trainer client. However I would recommend that you attend her show and ask if there is any way that you can support her other than being an audience member. Supporting a FBB during a show is quite an experience and you would be wise to do some research if she accepts your offer. Things that you could do include photography, applying the tan, providing transport, sponsoring her suit...etc. etc.. If you care about her, then be practical about it. Just let her know you are a fan of female bodybuilding, although you have never been/ rarely been to a show or have not known any FBBs. You just have to take risks if you hope to move on from the client/ trainer relationship.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 02:26:01 pm »
I've heard this is a really good way to meet muscular women probably should try it because I workout by myself

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2017, 01:05:20 pm »
I have dated a few FBBs but the relationships never started from being a personal trainer client. However I would recommend that you attend her show and ask if there is any way that you can support her other than being an audience member. Supporting a FBB during a show is quite an experience and you would be wise to do some research if she accepts your offer. Things that you could do include photography, applying the tan, providing transport, sponsoring her suit...etc. etc.. If you care about her, then be practical about it. Just let her know you are a fan of female bodybuilding, although you have never been/ rarely been to a show or have not known any FBBs. You just have to take risks if you hope to move on from the client/ trainer relationship.

Shows are an awesome experience in and of themselves. I went to one years ago in Manhattan and it was very exciting!

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2017, 09:14:40 pm »
A familiar story I'm sure to some of you.

I'm nowhere near heavy...just generally an average physique in every way. I joined a new gym in the hopes of building some muscle, improving my stamina, and trying not to end up like so many of my friends have. Dad bods and hopeless skinnyfat wrecks

I decided to purchase some PT sessions to get me going and naturally walked right over to the trainer portrait wall, picked the most beautiful woman, googled her (no boyfriend) to see what kind of muscle she has, and immediately inquired about training.

I figured with what I'm paying for, why not get a little eye candy with my workout. And she is TOUGH. Really pushes me to my limits. I'm happy with the results thus far.

In no way do I expect this to ever lead to anything more, but here and there I've dropped tidbits about how beautiful muscle is on women, how I believe she'd wreck the competition when she competes, and how she could probably outlift any guy in our gym.

To my surprise she's actually reciprocated a bit. She's asked if I wanted to come to her show...and after another session she hugged me after it ended which I definitely didn't expect with how beat up and exhausted I was.

I don't want to get my hopes up but I think there may be something there but I'm not sure how to proceed. Anybody have any success pursuing muscular women? What should my next step be?

Muscular women are acutually ... women ... That is. Dont think different. You dont need to be the fittest guy out there. you dont need to be too much a very adorating guy neither. Be yourself, take care of her, listen to her, and understand what she says. This works with any women.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  So I've hired a beautiful muscular personal trainer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View