Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
389005 Posts in 53187 Topics by 42242 Members - Latest Member: sonialal7471 December 17, 2017, 08:08:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Confusion about FBB size
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Confusion about FBB size  (Read 6191 times)

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: confusion about FBB size
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2017, 11:14:19 am »
What sometimes can be missed is the difference in thickness of the muscle side on between FBBs and WPD/Figure competitors of the same weight.  Andrulla is 5ft 2ins (she said so herself when interview in WPW Video 334) and competed around the high 130s - 143 lbs, only going up to around the 150 lbs mark off season.  Not a lot of difference in height or contest weight to Sheronica (never came across he before - nice looking lady), however Andrulla had a particularly small waist and wide shoulders, which makes her look bigger on her own, not so much when standing next to far taller (and heavier) athletes, but still impressive nonetheless.

As a FBB, Andrulla probably was coming in at a lower fat percentage than Sheronica, who then can look of a similar size because she is carrying more fat and less muscle than Andrulla (its marginal, but enough for judges to see clearly), and the extra inch makes a few lbs of difference too (again, smaller difference, but they add up).  I would say if they were in the same level of fat/muscle/conditioning and the same height, Andrulla would be about 5-10 lbs heavier, accounting for any variation in bone structure as well.

To be honest, the difference between the larger WPD competitors and the FBB middleweights/LHW is minimal really, conditioning only, given that nowadays the vast majority of pro FBBs are over 140 lbs (and often in the 155 - 175 lbs range), i.e. HWs.  Its why I was (and still am) skeptical about having so many womens' divisions with so little difference (if any) between the top weight/sized athletes in a lower division and the next one up at the lower end.  Too much uncertainty means too many controversial decisions.  Perhaps the more recent changes to the FBB division at pro level to have a less ripped, softer, more feminine look will encourage some larger WPD competitors back to FBB, as long as the prizes don't just go the really big ladies only, just because they are bigger because they are taller.  The competitors I have always felt sorry for are those who are 'taller' (around 5ft 4 - 6ins) MW sized bodybuilders - often overlooked as 'too big' for Figure and now even Physique (the winners often being LW or shorter MW sized ladies) but too small for FBB.

I suppose no system is never going to accommodate everyone.

What I also find weird is that Andrulla's face is somewhat masculinized, while Hentons face has remained completely unchanged during her career from figure all the way to womens physique. You would expect her to get the same side effects at that size.

Offline UK_Fan

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2017, 12:01:50 pm »
What sometimes can be missed is the difference in thickness of the muscle side on between FBBs and WPD/Figure competitors of the same weight.  Andrulla is 5ft 2ins (she said so herself when interview in WPW Video 334) and competed around the high 130s - 143 lbs, only going up to around the 150 lbs mark off season.  Not a lot of difference in height or contest weight to Sheronica (never came across he before - nice looking lady), however Andrulla had a particularly small waist and wide shoulders, which makes her look bigger on her own, not so much when standing next to far taller (and heavier) athletes, but still impressive nonetheless.

As a FBB, Andrulla probably was coming in at a lower fat percentage than Sheronica, who then can look of a similar size because she is carrying more fat and less muscle than Andrulla (its marginal, but enough for judges to see clearly), and the extra inch makes a few lbs of difference too (again, smaller difference, but they add up).  I would say if they were in the same level of fat/muscle/conditioning and the same height, Andrulla would be about 5-10 lbs heavier, accounting for any variation in bone structure as well.

To be honest, the difference between the larger WPD competitors and the FBB middleweights/LHW is minimal really, conditioning only, given that nowadays the vast majority of pro FBBs are over 140 lbs (and often in the 155 - 175 lbs range), i.e. HWs.  Its why I was (and still am) skeptical about having so many womens' divisions with so little difference (if any) between the top weight/sized athletes in a lower division and the next one up at the lower end.  Too much uncertainty means too many controversial decisions.  Perhaps the more recent changes to the FBB division at pro level to have a less ripped, softer, more feminine look will encourage some larger WPD competitors back to FBB, as long as the prizes don't just go the really big ladies only, just because they are bigger because they are taller.  The competitors I have always felt sorry for are those who are 'taller' (around 5ft 4 - 6ins) MW sized bodybuilders - often overlooked as 'too big' for Figure and now even Physique (the winners often being LW or shorter MW sized ladies) but too small for FBB.

I suppose no system is never going to accommodate everyone.

What I also find weird is that Andrulla's face is somewhat masculinized, while Hentons face has remained completely unchanged during her career from figure all the way to womens physique. You would expect her to get the same side effects at that size.

To be honest, Andrulla in her final competitions in the early 2000s didn't look that much different to when she first started - she's never been what society would call 'beautiful' in the mainstream sense of the word, but not ugly or particularly 'manly looking' by any stretch of the imagination.  You often see photos of her in 'hardcore' training poses without smiling or in 'fatter' off-season condition as some FBBs do, rather than in girly poses - more really for the fans rather than the wider public.  She looks so much better when she is smiling (a very warm and cheeky one too - she always seemed to have a very good sense of fun/humour by all accounts).  Her voice also wasn't really low either, compared to many other FBBs and quite a few WPD/Figure competitors, quite normal in fact, accounting for the London (soft 'cockney') accent.  Compare that to current UK competitor Sarah Williams and you'll really notice the difference (both Londoners).  Sheronica is prettier to start with, is much younger and probably hasn't been in the sport as long as Andrulla when last photographed in competition, which would make a difference.

Like all medicines (and food), PEDs induce varying levels of side effects even if the same type/amount (definitely not guaranteed here) on two women for the same time.  In bodybuilding, like many sports (I'm just calling BBing a sport for reference), athletes will 'get to know' their bodies as part of their diet and training regimes, and will also form opinions as to what types of substances (legal or not) they wish to use, whether that's because of the risk of getting caught, how badly they wish to be the champ & the level of their rivals they have to beat to do so, AND the risk and level of side effects likely to arise (dependent upon type used and level/duration).

In the end, its all about personal choice and what is acceptable or not.  Some FBBs who have started to get side effects have either dialled it back, but continued at a lower division (smaller size/less defined) quit the sport entirely, some willing to potentially sacrifice their health in a serious way (long or short term, sometimes even risking early death) to win that big title, especially if they don't really have a 'plan B' for their life, have used BBing to mask or get over other 'issues' in the life, or worst of all, are so arrogant in their (often delusional) belief that they are 'the best' and 'deserve' the title.  Its sad when competitors who fall into these categories (except, perhaps, the latter) eventually come acropper, despite repeated warnings from concerned  family, friends, health professionals and even fans (e.g. see my post on Aleesha's thread).
Rimmer: "Step up to Red Alert!"
Kryten: "Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb."

Offline bruce321

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2017, 12:49:40 am »
To be honest, Andrulla in her final competitions in the early 2000s didn't look that much different to when she first started
The seeing eye dog agrees with UK Fan.

Offline UK_Fan

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2017, 11:10:30 am »
To be honest, Andrulla in her final competitions in the early 2000s didn't look that much different to when she first started
The seeing eye dog agrees with UK Fan.

I should've have said she facially looks very similar, not physique-wise.
Rimmer: "Step up to Red Alert!"
Kryten: "Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb."

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2017, 10:30:39 am »
By the way, people does anyone have that Sheronica Henton biceps measurement video? Or perhaps some screenshots of it?

Because I still find it somewhat hard to believe that her flexed biceps are only like 15 inches lean.

Please?

Offline bruce321

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2017, 02:13:23 pm »
By the way, people does anyone have that Sheronica Henton biceps measurement video? Or perhaps some screenshots of it?
Because I still find it somewhat hard to believe that her flexed biceps are only like 15 inches lean. Please?

Well, if it will help you sleep at night. It's a short video. They asked Sheronica to measure her bigger side. The guy assisting her announces 14.5" biceps and 22" quads. But that's not quite right. The actual measurements are clear. Benny, could you please tell us what you see?

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2017, 08:34:43 pm »
Because I still find it somewhat hard to believe that her flexed biceps are only like 15 inches lean. Please?

Well, if it will help you sleep at night. It's a short video. They asked Sheronica to measure her bigger side. The guy assisting her announces 14.5" biceps and 22" quads. But that's not quite right. The actual measurements are clear. Benny, could you please tell us what you see?

Thanks man. Now I have closure. But you'd have to admit when she flexes them they look at least an inch bigger.

Online 87fg

• Activity:
    70%
  • Muscle women are awesome
    • femuscleblog
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2017, 02:02:28 am »
Andrulla is bigger, but Henton could match her if she added a few more pounds. Just look at my guide above about sizes. Physique is just scaled down bodybuilding. The images above that I posted show the scales of size. Physique is only smaller than bodybuilding by a smaller margin. Henton does have the potential to reach Blanchette's size, but maybe not her strength level.

Definitely, but that holds true for almost all womens physique competitors.

The problem is, they would need higher dosages, and that would trigger more unwanted side effects.

Women actually do not need higher dosages, seeing as they produce little testosterone. A small amount could be very effective seeing as they would be more sensitive to it. Genetics are more of a factor, because anabolic steroids only alter the endocrine system (followed by other side effects ). Henton could possibly get bigger, but may be to some level of a middle weight. Getting to Andrulla's size may be out of reach for her by natural means, but its not like she has tried to reach that level. It is not just big muscles that win competitions; you need symmetry and definition.

I hope you are not claiming Henton is natural. A lot of these WPD competitors dont blow up enough on low dosages to get to heavyweight size.

I've heard from people in and around the IFBB that even the Bikini pros use doping(very little, but still)

She could be, its  not like you have evidence to suggest she is taking PEDs. Honestly, she is not enormous so it is possible for women to reach her size.

Offline bruce321

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2017, 05:23:56 am »
She could be, its  not like you have evidence to suggest she is taking PEDs. Honestly, she is not enormous so it is possible for women to reach her size.
Evidence like the body acne clearly visible in the biceps measurement pic I posted? There's plenty more on the actual video. Though even without, her level of development is in itself a strong indicator. This isn't baseball. Use is the norm, not the exception.

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2017, 05:26:23 pm »
Andrulla is bigger, but Henton could match her if she added a few more pounds. Just look at my guide above about sizes. Physique is just scaled down bodybuilding. The images above that I posted show the scales of size. Physique is only smaller than bodybuilding by a smaller margin. Henton does have the potential to reach Blanchette's size, but maybe not her strength level.

The problem is, they would need higher dosages, and that would trigger more unwanted side effects.

Women actually do not need higher dosages, seeing as they produce little testosterone. A small amount could be very effective seeing as they would be more sensitive to it. Genetics are more of a factor, because anabolic steroids only alter the endocrine system (followed by other side effects ). Henton could possibly get bigger, but may be to some level of a middle weight. Getting to Andrulla's size may be out of reach for her by natural means, but its not like she has tried to reach that level. It is not just big muscles that win competitions; you need symmetry and definition.

I hope you are not claiming Henton is natural. A lot of these WPD competitors dont blow up enough on low dosages to get to heavyweight size.

I've heard from people in and around the IFBB that even the Bikini pros use doping(very little, but still)

Well, according to male bodybuilders in the IFBB, even the bikini and figure girls use some PEDS. Mostly just clen, T3 and a little bit of anavar, but still.

Henton on the other hand is pretty damn big. She was always exceptionally muscular (like Heather or Kim Perez for instance). But she always lifted weights, and she gained a lot of size transitioning from figure to physique, while getting a lot more ripped.

She is as muscular as a lot of natural male bodybuilders, and those guys have top genetics too. I dont think Henton uses as much as for instance Margie Martin, but 135 dry at 5'3 with a small frame is a lot of muscle.

I've seen her once in real life I remember at an expo (Henton that is). Again, her delts and arms are out of this world.

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2017, 05:27:44 pm »
The guys from herbiceps (may be exept Mike) are notorious with their crappy measurement taking...
They ruin almost every measurement video...somehow....

Crappy as in underestimating or overestimating?

Would be weird if they measured incorrectly too low. If Henton had 16 inchers and they measure 14.5 incorrectly, that would be weird.

Offline bruce321

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2017, 07:07:10 pm »
Crappy as in underestimating or overestimating?
Would be weird if they measured incorrectly too low. If Henton had 16 inchers and they measure 14.5 incorrectly, that would be weird.
Overestimating! They often leave the tape loose or crooked, both of which make the measurement bigger. And when they call it, they tend to round up. The measurement that Henton did was good. She put the tape on herself and it was straight and tight. Did you look at the pic I put up at your request? The end of the tape is clear, as is the half inch line. Henton's bicep is 14.25".

Can't believe this thread is on the third page. Dude! Give it up!

Online 87fg

• Activity:
    70%
  • Muscle women are awesome
    • femuscleblog
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2017, 01:00:08 am »

Well, according to male bodybuilders in the IFBB, even the bikini and figure girls use some PEDS. Mostly just clen, T3 and a little bit of anavar, but still.

Henton on the other hand is pretty damn big. She was always exceptionally muscular (like Heather or Kim Perez for instance). But she always lifted weights, and she gained a lot of size transitioning from figure to physique, while getting a lot more ripped.

She is as muscular as a lot of natural male bodybuilders, and those guys have top genetics too. I dont think Henton uses as much as for instance Margie Martin, but 135 dry at 5'3 with a small frame is a lot of muscle.

I've seen her once in real life I remember at an expo (Henton that is). Again, her delts and arms are out of this world.

I don't think Henton is bigger than natural male bodybuilders. Sometimes we have to remember lookig at these pictures the women may not be as big as we think they are.

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2017, 06:42:17 pm »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't think Henton is bigger than natural male bodybuilders. Sometimes we have to remember lookig at these pictures the women may not be as big as we think they are.
[/quote]

Of course corrected for size. I've seen natural shows and I've never seen a guy with delts like that.

Legs thats another story.

Offline bruce321

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2017, 02:44:09 pm »

Curious - Who are the biggest women you've ever met in person?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Confusion about FBB size

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx