Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
388817 Posts in 53173 Topics by 42230 Members - Latest Member: Takai December 16, 2017, 11:11:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Confusion about FBB size
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Confusion about FBB size  (Read 6173 times)

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: confusion about FBB size
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2017, 07:44:59 pm »
But Bruce, dont you see that Henton has got bigger and more defined arms?

I found a Herbicps video of Henton being measured. She had 14.5" arms and 22" quads.

Andrulla has published measurements of 16.75" and 27" at a 160lb off season weight. But I'm pretty confident that even cut at 135, she's significantly bigger. Do some reading. For somebody her size, she was freakishly strong, which supports those measurements.

If anyone has contest measurements, please post.

Okay thats weird, I found the video too, and its recent. I Always thought Hentons arms were close to Heather Fosters, who had 17-17.5 arms. But Hentons arms only being 14.5 is kind of a disappointment. ??? I thought they would be at least 16 inch.

Must be her proportions or something, because her arms look ginormous on her frame, but 14.5 is definitely not 17 inch.

And I would guess Andrulla would be 16 inch at contest, because Kashma's arms are more or less that size too.

Offline bruce321

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2017, 02:04:44 am »
Okay thats weird, I found the video too, and its recent. I Always thought Hentons arms were close to Heather Fosters, who had 17-17.5 arms. But Hentons arms only being 14.5 is kind of a disappointment. ??? I thought they would be at least 16 inch.

Must be her proportions or something, because her arms look ginormous on her frame, but 14.5 is definitely not 17 inch.

And I would guess Andrulla would be 16 inch at contest, because Kashma's arms are more or less that size too.
I learned something here too. I didn't know an FBB as small as Andrulla could be pushing 17". That's a measurement I associate with the larger heavyweights like Tazzie.

No reason to stop liking Henton though. She's got an impressive build. Though I see her more as a very muscular fitness competitor, rather than a downsized bodybuilder - and that is about proportions.

But I think we've answered your original question. Even at the same height and weight, the size variations can be extreme. Henton is big for her size. I'm sure we could find lean fitness competitors in that range with sub 13" arms.

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2017, 06:40:17 pm »

I learned something here too. I didn't know an FBB as small as Andrulla could be pushing 17". That's a measurement I associate with the larger heavyweights like Tazzie.

No reason to stop liking Henton though. She's got an impressive build. Though I see her more as a very muscular fitness competitor, rather than a downsized bodybuilder - and that is about proportions.

But I think we've answered your original question. Even at the same height and weight, the size variations can be extreme. Henton is big for her size. I'm sure we could find lean fitness competitors in that range with sub 13" arms.

Yeah but that 17 inch is off season, so its probably more like 16 inch in competition.

But still you know, Henton having around 15 inch arms lean, I didnt expect that, especially considering her delts and arms look so huge.

Heathers arms look the same size, but are like 2 inches bigger in competition, and thats a big, big difference in bodybuilding.

Offline sarapro

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 12:23:58 am »
First of all, not all the Ladies who claim that they have 42 cm arms really have them.
Secondly, Sheronica's arms as some have already pointed out, are extremely long. There was a picture in which she compared her hand to Dana Bailey's - Sheronica's was literally almost twice the length and much thicker, therefore several times heavier. In Charlotte Europa show, there was a picture in which you could see that her wrist was as thick as the base of the forearm of another woman. I am too quite surprised that her biceps is only 37 cm but I'm totalny not surprised about her heavy weight.

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2017, 01:36:39 pm »
First of all, not all the Ladies who claim that they have 42 cm arms really have them.
Secondly, Sheronica's arms as some have already pointed out, are extremely long. There was a picture in which she compared her hand to Dana Bailey's - Sheronica's was literally almost twice the length and much thicker, therefore several times heavier. In Charlotte Europa show, there was a picture in which you could see that her wrist was as thick as the base of the forearm of another woman. I am too quite surprised that her biceps is only 37 cm but I'm totalny not surprised about her heavy weight.

Thats right, but Heather Fosters arm size is legit, she's been measured several times flexed and its Always 17.5. Its just that Hentons arms look bigger on her than Heathers. But maybe its because Heather has a larger head and torso, and its just an illusion. The most impressive part about Hentons physique are her delts anyway.

And yes, she has huge wrists and hands, her proportions are kinda whacky. But her overall muscularity is so much higher than that of the other physique girls that even her weak points (mainly chest and upper back, and quad separation) are kinda on point with the other girls. Her delts on the other hand are bigger than those of most women bodybuilders.

But apparently its only me thats impressed, as other people here think she's not that big....

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    66.67%
  • Muscle women are awesome
    • femuscleblog
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2017, 01:46:24 am »
Andrulla is bigger, but Henton could match her if she added a few more pounds. Just look at my guide above about sizes. Physique is just scaled down bodybuilding. The images above that I posted show the scales of size. Physique is only smaller than bodybuilding by a smaller margin. Henton does have the potential to reach Blanchette's size, but maybe not her strength level.

Definitely, but that holds true for almost all womens physique competitors.

The problem is, they would need higher dosages, and that would trigger more unwanted side effects.

Women actually do not need higher dosages, seeing as they produce little testosterone. A small amount could be very effective seeing as they would be more sensitive to it. Genetics are more of a factor, because anabolic steroids only alter the endocrine system (followed by other side effects ). Henton could possibly get bigger, but may be to some level of a middle weight. Getting to Andrulla's size may be out of reach for her by natural means, but its not like she has tried to reach that level. It is not just big muscles that win competitions; you need symmetry and definition.

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2017, 06:16:44 pm »
Andrulla is bigger, but Henton could match her if she added a few more pounds. Just look at my guide above about sizes. Physique is just scaled down bodybuilding. The images above that I posted show the scales of size. Physique is only smaller than bodybuilding by a smaller margin. Henton does have the potential to reach Blanchette's size, but maybe not her strength level.

Definitely, but that holds true for almost all womens physique competitors.

The problem is, they would need higher dosages, and that would trigger more unwanted side effects.

Women actually do not need higher dosages, seeing as they produce little testosterone. A small amount could be very effective seeing as they would be more sensitive to it. Genetics are more of a factor, because anabolic steroids only alter the endocrine system (followed by other side effects ). Henton could possibly get bigger, but may be to some level of a middle weight. Getting to Andrulla's size may be out of reach for her by natural means, but its not like she has tried to reach that level. It is not just big muscles that win competitions; you need symmetry and definition.

I hope you are not claiming Henton is natural. A lot of these WPD competitors dont blow up enough on low dosages to get to heavyweight size.

I've heard from people in and around the IFBB that even the Bikini pros use doping(very little, but still)

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2017, 06:27:05 pm »
And I still think Andrulla is the same size as Henton.

They are the same height and weight and rougly the same conditioning. Andrulla may look bigger, but I think if you would put them next to eachoter the only thing Andrulla has on Henton is her back. Hentons delts are twice as round and big.

Offline bruce321

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2017, 12:40:27 am »

They are the same height and weight and rougly the same conditioning. Andrulla may look bigger, but I think if you would put them next to eachoter the only thing Andrulla has on Henton is her back. Hentons delts are twice as round and big.

You've got actual measurements proving Andrulla has significantly larger arms and legs. You just admitted Andrulla looks bigger. You don't seem to grasp the concept that Andrulla and Henton have similar size delts, which makes Henton's stand out compared to her relatively paltry and lessor developed upper body. I'd suggest training your seeing eye dog to paw at the picture of the more muscular woman, but I wouldn't want you to be killed crossing the street because you stopped believing the poor beast after it kept picking Andrulla.

I think we're done here. You will remain confused forever.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2017, 03:18:46 am »
 Andrulla was one heck of a talent .  For her size she was Huge ..  also once saw a vid of her curling something like 180's  on barbells . She was def Not your average fbb
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2017, 03:48:33 pm »

You've got actual measurements proving Andrulla has significantly larger arms and legs. You just admitted Andrulla looks bigger. You don't seem to grasp the concept that Andrulla and Henton have similar size delts, which makes Henton's stand out compared to her relatively paltry and lessor developed upper body. I'd suggest training your seeing eye dog to paw at the picture of the more muscular woman, but I wouldn't want you to be killed crossing the street because you stopped believing the poor beast after it kept picking Andrulla.

I think we're done here. You will remain confused forever.

Yes measurements in Andrullas offseason versus Hentons pre-contest measurements

What bothers me is that they are both the same height and weight. And unless Andrulla has a way lighter frame for some reason, that would mean that they have at least similar levels of muscle size/weight.

Online UK_Fan

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2017, 06:51:30 pm »
What sometimes can be missed is the difference in thickness of the muscle side on between FBBs and WPD/Figure competitors of the same weight.  Andrulla is 5ft 2ins (she said so herself when interview in WPW Video 334) and competed around the high 130s - 143 lbs, only going up to around the 150 lbs mark off season.  Not a lot of difference in height or contest weight to Sheronica (never came across he before - nice looking lady), however Andrulla had a particularly small waist and wide shoulders, which makes her look bigger on her own, not so much when standing next to far taller (and heavier) athletes, but still impressive nonetheless.

As a FBB, Andrulla probably was coming in at a lower fat percentage than Sheronica, who then can look of a similar size because she is carrying more fat and less muscle than Andrulla (its marginal, but enough for judges to see clearly), and the extra inch makes a few lbs of difference too (again, smaller difference, but they add up).  I would say if they were in the same level of fat/muscle/conditioning and the same height, Andrulla would be about 5-10 lbs heavier, accounting for any variation in bone structure as well.

To be honest, the difference between the larger WPD competitors and the FBB middleweights/LHW is minimal really, conditioning only, given that nowadays the vast majority of pro FBBs are over 140 lbs (and often in the 155 - 175 lbs range), i.e. HWs.  Its why I was (and still am) skeptical about having so many womens' divisions with so little difference (if any) between the top weight/sized athletes in a lower division and the next one up at the lower end.  Too much uncertainty means too many controversial decisions.  Perhaps the more recent changes to the FBB division at pro level to have a less ripped, softer, more feminine look will encourage some larger WPD competitors back to FBB, as long as the prizes don't just go the really big ladies only, just because they are bigger because they are taller.  The competitors I have always felt sorry for are those who are 'taller' (around 5ft 4 - 6ins) MW sized bodybuilders - often overlooked as 'too big' for Figure and now even Physique (the winners often being LW or shorter MW sized ladies) but too small for FBB.

I suppose no system is never going to accommodate everyone.
Rimmer: "Step up to Red Alert!"
Kryten: "Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb."

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2017, 08:41:03 pm »

Bikini
Figure

This thread has helped to clear up some confusion I had, but I'm still struggling to see the difference between Bikini and Figure.

Are the poses for these two categories the same?

Is Bikini a higher level of conditioning, mass and muscle tone than Figure?

???

Offline pumpfiction

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2017, 09:10:58 pm »

This thread has helped to clear up some confusion I had, but I'm still struggling to see the difference between Bikini and Figure.

Are the poses for these two categories the same?

Is Bikini a higher level of conditioning, mass and muscle tone than Figure?

???

The other way round even though the bikini class is catching up in those departments without reaching the physical demands of Figure.

Offline Adam_S

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2017, 04:07:44 am »
As long as we all agree than Henton is a thermonuclear hottie, the rest are details.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Confusion about FBB size

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx