Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
388816 Posts in 53173 Topics by 42230 Members - Latest Member: Takai December 16, 2017, 11:03:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Confusion about FBB size
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Confusion about FBB size  (Read 6172 times)

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Confusion about FBB size
« on: April 15, 2017, 04:16:43 pm »
Hey, I was searching for some FBB competition weights and I got confused a little.

For instance, womens physique competitors are supposed to be smaller than FBB's right?

Well, Sheronica Henton is billed as 5'3, 135 pounds competition weight. Andrulla Blanchette, ms Olympia contender was billed as 5'3 and the exact same weight, 135 pounds! How the hell is Henton as big as Blanchette? Even more, Denise Hoshor was 5'5 and only 134 pounds competition weight, even smaller than Henton! I mean Henton is big, but apparently as big as female olympian bodybuilders! :what:

In that same vein, Kashma Maharaj is 5'1 and 145 pounds competition weight, which makes her comparatively bigger than Heather Foster and Lenda Murray! While for instance Anne Freitas was apparently 5'2 and only 121 pounds competition weight.

Offline john550

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: confusion about FBB size
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 07:38:26 pm »
Small, weight, size, are wrong words. Only the shape matters.
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Offline bruce321

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 10:05:20 pm »
Given how much their frame size and body composition can vary, a simple height/weight comparison is almost meaningless. Also, when you say competition weight, you can't compare physique to BB where the competitors come in leaner. Did you look at any pictures before you posted? Henton is a well built woman, but not remotely in the class of  Blanchette or Hoshor.

I've been lucky enough to meet Kashma, and she's one of the best quality, young FBB's out there. Based on competition pics, I'd say she's thicker than Murray, and up there with Foster.

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    66.67%
  • Muscle women are awesome
    • femuscleblog
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 03:29:14 pm »
I'm going to be  honest, physique is really just like lightweight bodybuilding. Their bodies are similar to the women of the 1980s. It seems female bodybuilding is just being repackaged for marketing purposes. There are just  three different looks. There is the bigger Ms.Olympia model as well as the thinner and sleeker fitness and figure versions. Bikini is now the physically smallest women, but that could change, because overtime it looks like competitors in all categories get bigger. Physique is more of a middle level size that is not too small, but not large either.

Bodybuilder
   Physique
    Fitness
   Bikini
Figure

It looks like women have more categories to compete in than the men. Men's physique was only added recently. So, it seems to be a difference in muscle size, shape, conditioning, and definition between categories.

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 06:44:13 pm »
Given how much their frame size and body composition can vary, a simple height/weight comparison is almost meaningless. Also, when you say competition weight, you can't compare physique to BB where the competitors come in leaner. Did you look at any pictures before you posted? Henton is a well built woman, but not remotely in the class of  Blanchette or Hoshor.

I've been lucky enough to meet Kashma, and she's one of the best quality, young FBB's out there. Based on competition pics, I'd say she's thicker than Murray, and up there with Foster.

Well, Henton is pretty damn lean, her glutes are for instance completely visible.

And she is more than well built. I've seen her outsizing male physique competitors in delts.

Look at the pictures of Henton at the Arnold and Olympia. She is DWARFING the top 5!

She has bigger delts and arms than Martin. Longer to, her arms look like they belong to a 6 foot woman.

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 06:46:57 pm »
I'm going to be  honest, physique is really just like lightweight bodybuilding. Their bodies are similar to the women of the 1980s. It seems female bodybuilding is just being repackaged for marketing purposes. There are just  three different looks. There is the bigger Ms.Olympia model as well as the thinner and sleeker fitness and figure versions. Bikini is now the physically smallest women, but that could change, because overtime it looks like competitors in all categories get bigger. Physique is more of a middle level size that is not too small, but not large either.

It looks like women have more categories to compete in than the men. Men's physique was only added recently. So, it seems to be a difference in muscle size, shape, conditioning, and definition between categories.

Sure, but some physique girls like Henton are getting really close to ms Olympia size. She is 135 at 5'3, the same exact weight as Blanchette with a smaller frame.

Look at the training videos of Henton at YouTube. Yes, she has a small ribcage and she is lacking in traps and chest. But her legs are okay and her arms and delts are out of this world. Her delts pop out much more than those of Helle Nielsen for instance.

Offline bruce321

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 09:38:47 pm »
Well, Henton is pretty damn lean, her glutes are for instance completely visible.
And she is more than well built. I've seen her outsizing male physique competitors in delts.
Look at the pictures of Henton at the Arnold and Olympia. She is DWARFING the top 5!
She has bigger delts and arms than Martin. Longer to, her arms look like they belong to a 6 foot woman.

One of the main things differentiating a top level FBB from the smaller classes is back/lats. Henton's arms look proportionately larger, because she doesn't have the width in the upper body that Andrulla does. Who am I to believe? You, or my lying eyes? Henton's a stick compared to Blanchette.

If you're right and Henton does have longer arms (and legs?), that could explain the disparity. I hope that helps clear up your confusion.

Offline asapferg

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2017, 03:47:21 pm »
The ifbb and npc wanna wind the clock back to the 80's before female bodybuilders got bigger. But like any sport it evolves. They created fitness and figure back in the 90's, and now physique. Bikini is there only to get more seats at the shows. And now the B.S. of Men's Physique. Pretty boys who don't wanna put in the real work.  :look:

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2017, 06:42:51 pm »

One of the main things differentiating a top level FBB from the smaller classes is back/lats. Henton's arms look proportionately larger, because she doesn't have the width in the upper body that Andrulla does. Who am I to believe? You, or my lying eyes? Henton's a stick compared to Blanchette.

If you're right and Henton does have longer arms (and legs?), that could explain the disparity. I hope that helps clear up your confusion.

I think Sheronica 's arms look bigger and more detailed in that pic than those of Andrulla.

Sure, Andrulla has way better lates, no denying that of course.

And indeed Sheronica has VERY LONG arms with very thick wrists. Actually her hands are almost bigger than her head. Sheronica is also bigger than all the other Physique girls at the Olympia top 10.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2017, 10:21:42 pm »
Certainly shorter limbs will give an illusion of more beef on an otherwise same height woman.  Also, posing style makes a difference.  FBBs want to show as much muscle and size as possible, will flare their lats even in a front double bi pose.  The physique posing isn't necessarily aiming to accomplish the same.

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 06:58:22 pm »

But Bruce, dont you see that Henton has got bigger and more defined arms?

Offline bruce321

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 05:32:02 am »

I found a Herbicps video of Henton being measured. She had 14.5" arms and 22" quads.

Andrulla has published measurements of 16.75" and 27" at a 160lb off season weight. But I'm pretty confident that even cut at 135, she's significantly bigger. Do some reading. For somebody her size, she was freakishly strong, which supports those measurements.

If anyone has contest measurements, please post.

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    66.67%
  • Muscle women are awesome
    • femuscleblog
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2017, 01:18:20 am »
Andrulla is bigger, but Henton could match her if she added a few more pounds. Just look at my guide above about sizes. Physique is just scaled down bodybuilding. The images above that I posted show the scales of size. Physique is only smaller than bodybuilding by a smaller margin. Henton does have the potential to reach Blanchette's size, but maybe not her strength level.

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2017, 05:26:32 pm »

I found a Herbicps video of Henton being measured. She had 14.5" arms and 22" quads.

Andrulla has published measurements of 16.75" and 27" at a 160lb off season weight. But I'm pretty confident that even cut at 135, she's significantly bigger. Do some reading. For somebody her size, she was freakishly strong, which supports those measurements.

If anyone has contest measurements, please post.

Do you have a link? How old is that video? Sheronica got bigger since 2012

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2017, 05:28:23 pm »
Andrulla is bigger, but Henton could match her if she added a few more pounds. Just look at my guide above about sizes. Physique is just scaled down bodybuilding. The images above that I posted show the scales of size. Physique is only smaller than bodybuilding by a smaller margin. Henton does have the potential to reach Blanchette's size, but maybe not her strength level.

Definitely, but that holds true for almost all womens physique competitors.

The problem is, they would need higher dosages, and that would trigger more unwanted side effects.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Confusion about FBB size

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx