Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
389005 Posts in 53187 Topics by 42242 Members - Latest Member: sonialal7471 December 17, 2017, 08:06:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?  (Read 4654 times)

Offline nujerz84

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2017, 07:35:49 pm »
Ok so some FBBs are too much.

But maybe we can name names of FBBs that you think look great?

What do you mean with still looking feminine?

Denise Hoshor, Heather Foster?

Lenda Murray, Lesa Lewis, Kashma Maharaj?

Id like to know what kind of FBB you consider attractive?

Heather Foster, Kashma Maharaj, Nancy Lewis, Rosemary Jennings, Juantia Blaino, Dena Westerfield, Alina Poppa, Selma Labat, Emery Miller
Vickie Gates, Jay Fuchs, Mayrse Manios, Christa Bauch, Andrulla Blanchette, Sharon Bruneau, Paula Suzuki, Wendy McMaster, Virigina Sanchez,  :heart: :heart:

Okay, but quite some of those have faces that are considered masculinized right?

I really like Heather too, she is one of my favorites.

Tbh there only 5 ladies he named I consider attractive, the rest in the too much category. My interest and attraction in FBB have seriously decreased over the years.

Offline autechre

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2017, 08:22:50 pm »
Tbh there only 5 ladies he named I consider attractive, the rest in the too much category. My interest and attraction in FBB have seriously decreased over the years.

I'm pretty much with you on this. There aren't many proper fbbs that I like that much. I do like the WPD & figure ladies a lot more ;)

My fav fbb from the past: Sue Myers

Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2017, 10:03:15 pm »
Interesting topic, interesting and varied points of view from all over the FBB map. 

I don't equate femininity (or masculinity) with muscular size.  There are some bigger ladies with much more appealing physiques, nicer muscle shapes, and nicer looking face, hair than other smaller ladies with more "blocky" physiques, perhaps not facially pretty, or not a great hairdo.  I'll also throw out there that facially, even men's faces look mangled after years of bodybuilding or weightlifting, my guess being a combination of up and down extreme dieting as well as grimacing through so many intense workouts.  Like your mother used to say "Stop making that face, it will stick like that".  Can't deny that steroids are likely to play a part in this too if you look at veteran FBB pros and compare their faces earlier in their careers vs later.  Perhaps all these little things can add up to a particular FBB not looking as appealing as another, independent of their degree of muscular size/development.  Perhaps it's some of these other factors that when compounded, give the impression of "too much". 

I also agree with those opinions about some of today's physiques being a collection of maximums yet lacking overall balance and symmetry, as compared to physiques of say the early 1990s.  Even Paula Bircumshaw, who was considered to be pushing the envelope in a lot of ways, still had a well-balanced physique.  Natalya T-whatever, I can't say the same for. 

So, are some ladies "too much"?  It all depends on what you're looking for.

Offline autechre

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2017, 11:38:52 pm »
I don't equate femininity (or masculinity) with muscular size.  There are some bigger ladies with much more appealing physiques, nicer muscle shapes, and nicer looking face, hair than other smaller ladies with more "blocky" physiques, perhaps not facially pretty, or not a great hairdo. 

I'd agree with this. A prime example for me would be Alina Popa.
When she had the short blonde hair and looked fairly masculine, she did not appeal to me at all.
A few years later, with longer dark hair, she looked much more feminine and I like her a lot now :)
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2017, 11:06:00 am »

I'm pretty much with you on this. There aren't many proper fbbs that I like that much. I do like the WPD & figure ladies a lot more ;)

But the women physique division nowadays is like early 90s FBB, but leaner...

Its just women bodybuilding minus 10 pounds

Offline nujerz84

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2017, 12:18:46 pm »

Women's Physique was originally going to be called Classic Female Bodybuilding.

The ladies are younger more attractive and with less noticable sides. Some FBB who gone way to the extreme have gotten to point of looking like male bodybuilders in a wig and bikini.   Unfortunately that is perception many people have when they think of what FBB is..which one reason why the division is state its in.

There is virtually no young females coming up wanting to compete in FBB..  Its all figure or physique.

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2017, 06:55:50 pm »

Women's Physique was originally going to be called Classic Female Bodybuilding.

The ladies are younger more attractive and with less noticable sides. Some FBB who gone way to the extreme have gotten to point of looking like male bodybuilders in a wig and bikini.   Unfortunately that is perception many people have when they think of what FBB is..which one reason why the division is state its in.

There is virtually no young females coming up wanting to compete in FBB..  Its all figure or physique.

Thats a bit unfair though, its turning female bodybuilding into a beauty contest facially, instead of bodily.

I mean they cannot all be denise hoshor or 90s Lenda Murray.

By the way, there are a lot of women physique competitors who have rougher faces, just because they werent pretty to begin with, or they experience masculinization at a lower dose.

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2017, 06:57:32 pm »
But I am curious which women you DONT consider too much?

In other words, which muscle women etc. do you like?

Whether they be figure, physique bodybuilding or whatever.

Offline illestmuscle

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2017, 11:17:56 am »
Personally I don't have a limit when it comes to muscularity or size. Natalya Trukhina, to me, is a perfect example of the size I like with a face I like as well. If the fbb is ugly or has a "man face" at least I'll appreciate their hard work.

Offline blulew77

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2017, 10:50:06 pm »
I can't say anybody is "too much".  I think some physiques are more pleasing, but size of body parts is generally not a deterrent to me. Not a fan of implants that sit on top of the muscle. I prefer super thick pecs.  Some women we don't like and it's not even because they pushed themselves too far, it's just that they aren't attractive to the individual. Some are limited by their genetics. Some are unbalanced because of that as well. I personally love really big, really thick women. Off-season is my sweet spot. I like em' big and fluffy. A bit of pec cleavage goes a long way with me. You guys ever look at some women before they started lifting? Some were just not cute before they started gear. So call bullshit on too much gear making them ugly. Some just weren't blessed with a pretty, symmetrical face. Some women get lean in the face pretty easily too. Whereas some hold onto chunky cheeks. There isn't much they can do about that.

So this is to say, no, there is no woman that picks up a weight that is "too much" for me. Oh, and fuck labelling shit as masculine or feminine.

Offline 3dbodies

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2017, 02:05:34 pm »
For example, Renee Toney and Collete Guimond almost look too masculine for me. There are some massive females that turn me on, but these two just do not fit the mold.

RIGHT.

Offline beowulff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2017, 06:01:38 pm »
No FBB can ever be too much for me.
I had sessions with both Renne and Colette, and they were amazing. Wish they were even more muscular!

Offline Duke69

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2017, 07:05:45 pm »
Last time I saw Jennifer Kennedy I thought she had crossed the line visually and was too much for my eyes.  for some of you that makes her all the more desirable, have fun with her.

Offline beowulff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2017, 09:27:37 pm »
I just don't like that they have no implants. The second they would get implants I would be all over them.

Blech.
I want MUSCLE, not silicone!

Offline OldSchmoe67

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2017, 01:40:10 pm »
There are plenty of ordinary, non-athletic women who qualify as "too much" or unattractive to me, and that proportion is far greater than fbbs and athletic women. I like all kinds of women, though. Some can catch my attention with the slightest, barely noticeable things, some can do it from across the highway. It's very subjective. For instance: Sheila Bleck is among the greatest pros out there right now, but she does not attract me for some reason. Other fbbs have considerable flaws and worse genetics by bodybuilding standards, but attract me completely.   

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx