Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy myogenlabs
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
400356 Posts in 53743 Topics by 30590 Members - Latest Member: hellothere July 19, 2018, 10:41:49 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?  (Read 7958 times)

Offline Swizzlenuts

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2017, 06:34:34 pm »
There's quite a big bunch of Renee's and Colette's out  there leave them alone they do what they like doing building their bodies to the extreme, are you jealous they spend hours in the gym, try it yourself, it's their reward.
Certainly not true. They didn't get that way by "spending hours in the gym", they got that way with multiple enhancement drugs. Not knocking their hard work, but you can't keep saying what they've achieved is simply the result of hard work in the gym.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    60%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2017, 08:46:36 pm »
There's quite a big bunch of Renee's and Colette's out  there leave them alone they do what they like doing building their bodies to the extreme, are you jealous they spend hours in the gym, try it yourself, it's their reward.
Certainly not true. They didn't get that way by "spending hours in the gym", they got that way with multiple enhancement drugs. Not knocking their hard work, but you can't keep saying what they've achieved is simply the result of hard work in the gym.

"Certainly not true. They didn't get that way by "spending hours in the gym", they got that way with multiple enhancement drugs."  :laugh: OF COURSE they spend countless hours in the gym, that's a given. You obviously have no idea what it takes to be a competitive bodybuilder. Yes, they take gear. We're not denying that, but that's one of many factors and to make a statement like that is just ignorant. You should educate yourself about the sport before you start criticizing certain competitors. If you want to look at natural female bodybuilders, try the NBBF (Natural Bodybuilding Federation), if it's even still around. Quite a few different organizations using that abbreviation now.

Offline pbo4muscle

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2017, 11:51:07 am »
Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
That was the question :)

My answer is Yes. What do I mean by to much? When FBB develop facial and physical male characteristics. Why is that to much for me? Because I like women, not what in essence, when stripped of all sorts of feminizing attributes, are quite a simply an ugly man with a small penis!

But I totally love muscles on WOMEN. Really REALLY like it. Always have, always will!

Online papadoc1981

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2017, 12:49:28 am »

Being Homosexual shouldn't be the issue. It's who a person is, but with tattoos and getting implants can be over doing it. I never been a fan of silicone breast under beautiful pecs. And tats cover the best parts of the body. Your body is art.  :(
[/quote]

My issue isn't about a woman's sexual orientation.  When I say dykes I'm talking about the women who dress like men, act like men, talk like men, and get the haircuts like men.  The one's where you think are dudes unless you are literally standing a few feet away from them.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    60%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2017, 04:13:54 am »
Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
That was the question :)

My answer is Yes. What do I mean by to much? When FBB develop facial and physical male characteristics. Why is that to much for me? Because I like women, not what in essence, when stripped of all sorts of feminizing attributes, are quite a simply an ugly man with a small penis!

But I totally love muscles on WOMEN. Really REALLY like it. Always have, always will!

We are all attracted to what we're attracted to. I have no problem with that. I chimed in after this statement was made, "Certainly not true. They didn't get that way by "spending hours in the gym", they got that way with multiple enhancement drugs. Not knocking their hard work..." That was a complete contradiction. "Knocking" their hard work is exactly what he did. I was just calling him on it.

Offline junglepet77

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2017, 07:34:13 pm »
Well... this is heresy and I will get hammered for it but there are two ladies that I've had about enough of, Nataliya Trukina (excuse the spelling) and Aleesha Young.

Nataliya is just too massive. If you see her before training pics it is almost frightening. You have to wonder about her health. As for Aleesha, she is sexier than Nataliya, and I do like the "bolt-ons" but the whole look - going blonde, etc., is a bit much for me.

Offline bobsaget

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2017, 10:25:33 pm »
the only ones that are too much for me are the ones who have a face like a mans, and there are very few of those - facial hair and an androgenous look. turns me off, but as for size, the bigger the better

Offline nujerz84

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2017, 07:35:49 pm »

there only 5 ladies  I consider attractive, the rest in the too much category. My interest and attraction in FBB have seriously decreased over the years.

Offline autechre

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2017, 08:22:50 pm »
Tbh there only 5 ladies he named I consider attractive, the rest in the too much category. My interest and attraction in FBB have seriously decreased over the years.

I'm pretty much with you on this. There aren't many proper fbbs that I like that much. I do like the WPD & figure ladies a lot more ;)

My fav fbb from the past: Sue Myers

Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2017, 10:03:15 pm »
Interesting topic, interesting and varied points of view from all over the FBB map. 

I don't equate femininity (or masculinity) with muscular size.  There are some bigger ladies with much more appealing physiques, nicer muscle shapes, and nicer looking face, hair than other smaller ladies with more "blocky" physiques, perhaps not facially pretty, or not a great hairdo.  I'll also throw out there that facially, even men's faces look mangled after years of bodybuilding or weightlifting, my guess being a combination of up and down extreme dieting as well as grimacing through so many intense workouts.  Like your mother used to say "Stop making that face, it will stick like that".  Can't deny that steroids are likely to play a part in this too if you look at veteran FBB pros and compare their faces earlier in their careers vs later.  Perhaps all these little things can add up to a particular FBB not looking as appealing as another, independent of their degree of muscular size/development.  Perhaps it's some of these other factors that when compounded, give the impression of "too much". 

I also agree with those opinions about some of today's physiques being a collection of maximums yet lacking overall balance and symmetry, as compared to physiques of say the early 1990s.  Even Paula Bircumshaw, who was considered to be pushing the envelope in a lot of ways, still had a well-balanced physique.  Natalya T-whatever, I can't say the same for. 

So, are some ladies "too much"?  It all depends on what you're looking for.

Offline autechre

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2017, 11:38:52 pm »
I don't equate femininity (or masculinity) with muscular size.  There are some bigger ladies with much more appealing physiques, nicer muscle shapes, and nicer looking face, hair than other smaller ladies with more "blocky" physiques, perhaps not facially pretty, or not a great hairdo. 

I'd agree with this. A prime example for me would be Alina Popa.
When she had the short blonde hair and looked fairly masculine, she did not appeal to me at all.
A few years later, with longer dark hair, she looked much more feminine and I like her a lot now :)
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline nujerz84

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2017, 12:18:46 pm »

But the women physique division nowadays is like early 90s FBB, but leaner...

Its just women bodybuilding minus 10 pounds
[/quote]

Women's Physique was originally going to be called Classic Female Bodybuilding.

The ladies are younger more attractive and with less noticable sides. Some FBB who gone way to the extreme have gotten to point of looking like male bodybuilders in a wig and bikini.   Unfortunately that is perception many people have when they think of what FBB is..which one reason why the division is state its in.

There is virtually no young females coming up wanting to compete in FBB..  Its all figure or physique.

Offline illestmuscle

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2017, 11:17:56 am »
Personally I don't have a limit when it comes to muscularity or size. Natalya Trukhina, to me, is a perfect example of the size I like with a face I like as well. If the fbb is ugly or has a "man face" at least I'll appreciate their hard work.

Offline blulew77

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2017, 10:50:06 pm »
I can't say anybody is "too much".  I think some physiques are more pleasing, but size of body parts is generally not a deterrent to me. Not a fan of implants that sit on top of the muscle. I prefer super thick pecs.  Some women we don't like and it's not even because they pushed themselves too far, it's just that they aren't attractive to the individual. Some are limited by their genetics. Some are unbalanced because of that as well. I personally love really big, really thick women. Off-season is my sweet spot. I like em' big and fluffy. A bit of pec cleavage goes a long way with me. You guys ever look at some women before they started lifting? Some were just not cute before they started gear. So call bullshit on too much gear making them ugly. Some just weren't blessed with a pretty, symmetrical face. Some women get lean in the face pretty easily too. Whereas some hold onto chunky cheeks. There isn't much they can do about that.

So this is to say, no, there is no woman that picks up a weight that is "too much" for me. Oh, and fuck labelling shit as masculine or feminine.

Offline beowulff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2017, 06:01:38 pm »
No FBB can ever be too much for me.
I had sessions with both Renne and Colette, and they were amazing. Wish they were even more muscular!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx