Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
388816 Posts in 53173 Topics by 42230 Members - Latest Member: Takai December 16, 2017, 11:08:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?  (Read 4640 times)

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Make Her Huge
Re: Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 11:21:00 am »
Just for fun, I'll add my two cents to this topic.

I guess some of you may already know what I'll say, but no fbbs will be "too much" for me. Never. I constantly search for "women" who push boundaries as far as possible.

I'm also in this camp.  I mean, sure, when I was a younger FBB fan, some of them were definitely too much for me.  But I've grown out of that line of thinking and now just appreciate the FBBs that go as extreme as they can, all for the purpose of growing bigger.  To me, the dedication to their one passion is extremely hot and the fact that there are no barriers that could prevent them from reaching their goals, even when 99.9% of the people in everyday society see them as freaks.  In the end, I just love muscles, and anyone who commits their life to muscles has my support.

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    66.67%
  • Muscle women are awesome
    • femuscleblog
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 03:16:49 pm »
Just for fun, I'll add my two cents to this topic.

I guess some of you may already know what I'll say, but no fbbs will be "too much" for me. Never. I constantly search for "women" who push boundaries as far as possible.

Great philosophy, I like the way you think.

Offline papadoc1981

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2017, 12:31:24 am »
I personally have no limits on how far a woman chooses to takes her physique.  I'm just here to enjoy the show.

My limits are other factors.

Tattoos
Size of Implants and how they compliment the physique.
Dykes

Offline PEABUTR

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2017, 03:56:23 am »
There's quite a big bunch of Renee's and Colette's out  there leave them alone they do what they like doing building their bodies to the extreme, are you jealous they spend hours in the gym, try it yourself, it's their reward.

Offline asapferg

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2017, 06:14:05 pm »
I personally have no limits on how far a woman chooses to takes her physique.  I'm just here to enjoy the show.

Tattoos
Dykes
Being Homosexual shouldn't be the issue. It's who a person is, but with tattoos and getting implants can be over doing it. I never been a fan of silicone breast under beautiful pecs. And tats cover the best parts of the body. Your body is art.  :(

Offline Swizzlenuts

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2017, 06:34:34 pm »
There's quite a big bunch of Renee's and Colette's out  there leave them alone they do what they like doing building their bodies to the extreme, are you jealous they spend hours in the gym, try it yourself, it's their reward.
Certainly not true. They didn't get that way by "spending hours in the gym", they got that way with multiple enhancement drugs. Not knocking their hard work, but you can't keep saying what they've achieved is simply the result of hard work in the gym.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    50%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2017, 08:46:36 pm »
Certainly not true. They didn't get that way by "spending hours in the gym", they got that way with multiple enhancement drugs. Not knocking their hard work, but you can't keep saying what they've achieved is simply the result of hard work in the gym.

"Certainly not true. They didn't get that way by "spending hours in the gym", they got that way with multiple enhancement drugs."  :laugh: OF COURSE they spend countless hours in the gym, that's a given. You obviously have no idea what it takes to be a competitive bodybuilder. Yes, they take gear. We're not denying that, but that's one of many factors and to make a statement like that is just ignorant. You should educate yourself about the sport before you start criticizing certain competitors. If you want to look at natural female bodybuilders, try the NBBF (Natural Bodybuilding Federation), if it's even still around. Quite a few different organizations using that abbreviation now.

Offline pbo4muscle

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2017, 11:51:07 am »
Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
That was the question :)

My answer is Yes. What do I mean by to much? When FBB develop facial and physical male characteristics. Why is that to much for me? Because I like women, not what in essence, when stripped of all sorts of feminizing attributes, are quite a simply an ugly man with a small penis!

But I totally love muscles on WOMEN. Really REALLY like it. Always have, always will!

Offline papadoc1981

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2017, 12:49:28 am »

Tattoos
Dykes
Being Homosexual shouldn't be the issue. It's who a person is, but with tattoos and getting implants can be over doing it. I never been a fan of silicone breast under beautiful pecs. And tats cover the best parts of the body. Your body is art.  :(

My issue isn't about a woman's sexual orientation.  When I say dykes I'm talking about the women who dress like men, act like men, talk like men, and get the haircuts like men.  The one's where you think are dudes unless you are literally standing a few feet away from them.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    50%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2017, 04:13:54 am »
Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
That was the question :)

My answer is Yes. What do I mean by to much? When FBB develop facial and physical male characteristics. Why is that to much for me? Because I like women, not what in essence, when stripped of all sorts of feminizing attributes, are quite a simply an ugly man with a small penis!

But I totally love muscles on WOMEN. Really REALLY like it. Always have, always will!

We are all attracted to what we're attracted to. I have no problem with that. I chimed in after this statement was made, "Certainly not true. They didn't get that way by "spending hours in the gym", they got that way with multiple enhancement drugs. Not knocking their hard work..." That was a complete contradiction. "Knocking" their hard work is exactly what he did. I was just calling him on it.

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2017, 06:50:56 pm »
Ok so some FBBs are too much.

But maybe we can name names of FBBs that you think look great?

What do you mean with still looking feminine?

Denise Hoshor, Heather Foster?

Lenda Murray, Lesa Lewis, Kashma Maharaj?

Id like to know what kind of FBB you consider attractive?

Offline junglepet77

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2017, 07:34:13 pm »
Well... this is heresy and I will get hammered for it but there are two ladies that I've had about enough of, Nataliya Trukina (excuse the spelling) and Aleesha Young.

Nataliya is just too massive. If you see her before training pics it is almost frightening. You have to wonder about her health. As for Aleesha, she is sexier than Nataliya, and I do like the "bolt-ons" but the whole look - going blonde, etc., is a bit much for me.

Offline bobsaget

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2017, 10:25:33 pm »
the only ones that are too much for me are the ones who have a face like a mans, and there are very few of those - facial hair and an androgenous look. turns me off, but as for size, the bigger the better

Offline asapferg

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2017, 03:36:23 pm »

Heather Foster, Kashma Maharaj, Nancy Lewis, Rosemary Jennings, Juantia Blaino, Dena Westerfield, Alina Poppa, Selma Labat, Emery Miller
Vickie Gates, Jay Fuchs, Mayrse Manios, Christa Bauch, Andrulla Blanchette, Sharon Bruneau, Paula Suzuki, Wendy McMaster, Virigina Sanchez,  :heart: :heart:

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2017, 06:44:58 pm »

Heather Foster, Kashma Maharaj, Nancy Lewis, Rosemary Jennings, Juantia Blaino, Dena Westerfield, Alina Poppa, Selma Labat, Emery Miller
Vickie Gates, Jay Fuchs, Mayrse Manios, Christa Bauch, Andrulla Blanchette, Sharon Bruneau, Paula Suzuki, Wendy McMaster, Virigina Sanchez,  :heart: :heart:

Okay, but quite some of those have faces that are considered masculinized right?

I really like Heather too, she is one of my favorites.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx