Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
388807 Posts in 53166 Topics by 42230 Members - Latest Member: Takai December 16, 2017, 10:53:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  virilization differences
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: virilization differences  (Read 1061 times)

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
virilization differences
« on: February 24, 2017, 11:11:48 pm »
Okay, so I came across some photos and clips of Sheronica Henton, the WP competitor.

Apart from the fact that she's outsizing all other competitors at the Olympia, something else came to my attention.

Despite being imensely muscular, she shows no signs of virilization whatsoever.

How is this possible? :what: The only other example of a woman of (nearing) that size is Denise Hoshor, and she wasnt even as big as her musclewise(not frame-wise).

Sheronica looks like a lankier version of Heather Foster(those arms...), but AFAIK Heathers face has changed over the years. Same with Lenda Murray(change in jawline as she got bigger)

And on the other end we have women like Iris Kyle, whose face/voice shows clear signs of virilization.

I wonder how this is possible. It could be that Henton doesnt use androgenic compounds, but that seems unlikely considering her sudden progress from figure and the fact that she is practically ms. Olympia size(atleast in arms and delts)

Offline Bugenhagen

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: virilization differences
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 11:38:44 pm »
I'm not seeing all the size of which you speak.

Sheronica is gorgeous, no doubt, but she's about 5'5" 141
Iris is gorgeous as well, albiet differently, and is 5'7: 158 in contest.

We're looking at a minor difference in height but almost 20 lbs in weight.

Plus Sheronica who looks amazing, definitely looks physique-y to me. Smaller in the torso despite being lean and having great arms. Her legs aren't particularly hyper developed either.

So despite not coming or going in regards to virilization (which sounds awesome ) I could see how Sheronica either hasn't much or doesn't use anything that would cause those effects.

Offline john550

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 12:00:44 am »
Virilization can depend from many inner asset of each athlete, like levels of 5@reductase, or strenght and stability of some type of receptors.
Source: i'm a coach of some bb and physique competitor.
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 03:25:06 am »
That we can thank the new muscle building methods, spawning what, in short, was defined in another forum as the Anavar Generation: ladies with incredible muscular definition (especially on shoulders and legs), not precisely bulky but very defined, who show very few signs of virilization on their faces, keeping them (usually) pretty.

You can notice them everywhere: young women who make impressive gains in short time and end up too muscular and defined for Figure, but still haven't taken the "step" it requires to becoming a full Physique competitor, ergo, gaining much more mass.

Offline alison brundage

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 02:03:13 pm »
My my how times have changed.....
Alison

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 07:27:56 pm »

Plus Sheronica who looks amazing, definitely looks physique-y to me. Smaller in the torso despite being lean and having great arms. Her legs aren't particularly hyper developed either.

So despite not coming or going in regards to virilization (which sounds awesome ) I could see how Sheronica either hasn't much or doesn't use anything that would cause those effects.

In fact, Iris competition weight is more like 165, and Sheronica is 135 in competition.

However, Ill show you a few YouTube links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9brZYhpYF8M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB7AbS5K3I4&t=220s

Okay, her chest is non-existant and her back needs thickness, but look at those delts! How they stick out from her body. Even Iris Kyle cant match those. And her arms are also really big(and long)

I think she could hold her own against the female bodybuilding top, at least on arms and delts. Ok M. Martin would destroy her on back and legs, but still

Offline BennyBen@ssi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 08:48:26 pm »

In fact, Iris competition weight is more like 165, and Sheronica is 135 in competition.

However, Ill show you a few YouTube links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9brZYhpYF8M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB7AbS5K3I4&t=220s

Okay, her chest is non-existant and her back needs thickness, but look at those delts! How they stick out from her body. Even Iris Kyle cant match those. And her arms are also really big(and long)

I think she could hold her own against the female bodybuilding top, at least on arms and delts. Ok M. Martin would destroy her on back and legs, but still

??

Offline TT

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 09:42:28 pm »
That we can thank the new muscle building methods, spawning what, in short, was defined in another forum as the Anavar Generation: ladies with incredible muscular definition (especially on shoulders and legs), not precisely bulky but very defined, who show very few signs of virilization on their faces, keeping them (usually) pretty.

You can notice them everywhere: young women who make impressive gains in short time and end up too muscular and defined for Figure, but still haven't taken the "step" it requires to becoming a full Physique competitor, ergo, gaining much more mass.

Does anyone know how far can girl get only on anavar? any picture examples?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  virilization differences

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx