Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by RobMash on 21 Sep 2016

• #2 by WHATTHE on 23 Sep 2016
  • For me, it's a clean sweep: TANNED IS BETTER!

Of course, if a "pale" female bodybuilder were standing before me, I could change my mind....
     >:D
    • WHATTHE
  • #3 by Aldor on 24 Sep 2016
  • Absolutely tanned all the way.
    • Aldor
  • #4 by TheFranksterChannel on 24 Sep 2016
  • I got to choice what is better...tan or pale. I think that to think about it and I prefer tan than pale. I know I can't speak my English wasn't that good. you know and I must they have as sunscreen. But nothing personal...just a minor guess. That is a good thing.
    • TheFranksterChannel
  • #5 by NinjaStar on 24 Sep 2016
  • I have to err on the side of caution and say the tanner the are, the worse their skin will be later in life, so I'll go pale. I like a tan too, but the deep mahogany varnish look is a bit silly.
  • #6 by faby73 on 24 Sep 2016
  • Pale is the natural colour. Tanned better shows the definition but I am for mass forever against the ripped look, so I choose pale.
    • faby73
  • #7 by Kinsyoolivia on 24 Sep 2016
  • Pale is awesome
    • Kinsyoolivia
  • #8 by jstans on 24 Sep 2016
  • I think it strongly depends.

Hear hear. If the tanning is even and looks natural, then it's fine. But there are definitely some bodybuilders that look good one way or the other. I do not like Nataliya's look tanned above, but on Heather Policky or Alina, it looks fantastic.
  • #9 by fbbwichser on 25 Sep 2016
  • Pale skin makes them looks raw and brutal, that's why I prefer absolutely pale!
    • fbbwichser
  • #10 by john550 on 26 Sep 2016
  • No preferences, although before contest, pre-tan, grainy, dry skin is the true essence of BB, to me. Very attractive.
    • john550
  • #11 by schillster1 on 26 Sep 2016
  • I do prefer tanned over pale but when it comes down to contest and they oil up it just seems like the head doesn't fit the body. Some times it looks like the head is more pale then the body and if they look like that then they need to go pale.
  • #12 by Liesbeth on 26 Sep 2016
  • For contest dark tan.
    Off season tanned.
    • Liesbeth
  • #13 by Liesbeth on 26 Sep 2016
  • Use the tanning bed all over the year,  off season up to two times a week about 16 minute
    For contest 4 times a week about 20 minutes.  For stage dark finnish and oil
    • Liesbeth
  • #14 by Artfuldodger on 30 Sep 2016
  • Pale - most women in contests look like barbecued chicken
  • #15 by asapferg on 30 Sep 2016
  • Tanned look mixed with the oil gives this beautiful bronzing complexion on stage.  :wow:
    • asapferg
Pages:
Actions