Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575016 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 08:22:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski  (Read 561445 times)

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #345 on: July 12, 2017, 04:30:10 am »
Some of the memorabilia held by fans from the days when Denise used to write back and interact with the bodybuilding community, amazing woman, no reason not to still view her this way...

Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Forum Saradas

« Reply #345 on: July 12, 2017, 04:30:10 am »

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #346 on: July 13, 2017, 01:24:52 pm »
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #347 on: July 20, 2017, 12:58:34 pm »
Some shots of Denise from old WPW Newsletters:

untergr8

« Reply #348 on: July 20, 2017, 02:46:26 pm »
The final photos of Denise were just tragic. A life out of balance.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #349 on: July 23, 2017, 11:27:33 am »

No need to keep dragging her in the mud; she got entangled in gang-infested communities trying to do good only to bite off more than she could chew and got drawn into the things I presume she was trying to protect the kids from. Over here, it would do her and the users of this forum a great deal of justice if we focused on what she was able to deliver to the sport in the 10 years she was involved in it instead of becoming obsessed with misfortunes she faced in her 50s.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #350 on: July 23, 2017, 09:47:16 pm »

No need to keep dragging her in the mud; she got entangled in gang-infested communities trying to do good only to bite off more than she could chew and got drawn into the things I presume she was trying to protect the kids from. Over here, it would do her and the users of this forum a great deal of justice if we focused on what she was able to deliver to the sport in the 10 years she was involved in it instead of becoming obsessed with misfortunes she faced in her 50s.
Agree 100%.   
Alison

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #351 on: July 24, 2017, 05:34:58 am »
Although blurry, this is a picture of Denise in 2004 apparently she was still involved with the gym-life. Will try to get more information, if possible.

asapferg

« Reply #352 on: July 24, 2017, 12:02:22 pm »
It's just a sad story that she had some much potential to do great things, but mental health issues stopped her.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #353 on: July 24, 2017, 05:20:09 pm »
It's just a sad story that she had some much potential to do great things, but mental health issues stopped her.

As always, anything surrounding this woman should be taken with a grain of salt; what evidence is there proving that she has mental issues? In many forums the notion that she is Bipolar is floated and kicked around again with zero evidence. She left the sport, justifiably so, after being swindled on two consecutive years due to judges' arbitrary, murky and subjective preferences (1992 NPC) and politics (no groundwork or sensual displays on stage- 1993 Ms O). Plus, she went and pursued what she felt most comfortable with, religion, nothing wrong with that. Yes, she MIGHT have been addicted to some stimulants but that's where we should show her sympathy instead of throwing her under the bus.

Moving away from the world of 'if's and 'but's, I had a short conversation with her mother, Sandra Rutkowski, today to see how Denise was doing this was her response:

Here is an image of Denise her mom kindly provided me with, hopefully this wont disappoint many who were expecting another mugshot photo ;)

Will provide more updates when, and if, items of interest becoming available.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #354 on: July 26, 2017, 04:54:52 am »
Although already posted, I was just recently able to obtain a better quality version of the image from Denise's mom in another conversation I had with her today, I will post later on some of takeaway points from that convo- Note: Nothing about Denise's whereabouts will be disclosed based on Denise's intention of not being identified due to professional and personal reasons.

2004 at a gym

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #355 on: July 26, 2017, 06:25:23 am »
Thanks for letting her fans here know about this.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #356 on: July 27, 2017, 03:38:48 am »
I had the privilege of meeting Denise at the 1991 Olympia at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Very nice person. I'm glad to hear she's okay.  Back then, news in the bodybuilding world traveled slow. It was also the public debut of Tina Lockwood (I'll never forget her in that dark blue dress. She was an unknown then, but drew more attention than a lot of the big name stars) and Sharon Bruneau (who did a posing exhibition in the expo hall adjacent to the auditorium). Sharon's doing well, despite the recent loss of her husband. I'd like to know if Tina, wherever she is, is also doing well. All were nice and I had a ball. Unfortunately, it would be the last major contest I would ever attend. I may make a more detailed post in the bodybuilders you met in person thread.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #357 on: July 27, 2017, 12:45:27 pm »
I read her profile and read this......"Will be shutting this site down in a few days. By Denise MOM"

That message was posted in June, 2013.

In regards to the supposed Denise Rutkowski facebook page in the two quoted posts, turns out that Denise for a period of time has return to live and work with her mother. She got a facebook account during that period and with the help of her mother hence the message quoted above. However, her mother isn't tech savvy which is to be expected of a woman of her age , so had trouble deactivating it (Denise Rutkowski's FB account) which I reminded her of during our convo, I gave her some pointers on how to go about it, as she requested, and now if you click on the quoted  link below would see that it leads to nowhere because the account has been successfully deactivated. More details are becoming available but I have to make sure Denise's mom is okay with publicising them, for now, my goal to get some sort of consent to talk to Denise, only that would put an end to the maelstrom of secrecy, speculation and falsehoods circulating around this woman's life.

More to come!   

In this side on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/deniserutkowski?ref=br_rs

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #358 on: July 30, 2017, 08:20:46 am »

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #359 on: August 05, 2017, 01:15:23 pm »

As always, anything surrounding this woman should be taken with a grain of salt; what evidence is there proving that she has mental issues? In many forums the notion that she is Bipolar is floated and kicked around again with zero evidence. She left the sport, justifiably so, after being swindled on two consecutive years due to judges' arbitrary, murky and subjective preferences (1992 NPC) and politics (no groundwork or sensual displays on stage- 1993 Ms O). Plus, she went and pursued what she felt most comfortable with, religion, nothing wrong with that. Yes, she MIGHT have been addicted to some stimulants but that's where we should show her sympathy instead of throwing her under the bus.

Moving away from the world of 'if's and 'but's, I had a short conversation with her mother, Sandra Rutkowski, today to see how Denise was doing this was her response:

Here is an image of Denise her mom kindly provided me with, hopefully this wont disappoint many who were expecting another mugshot photo ;)

Will provide more updates when, and if, items of interest becoming available.

Mental illness?  ....Since when does anybody have the right to make a diagnosis like that.   This woman was one of the greats of the sport and she made her mark.   Where she went from there is her journey and may have landed her in one of the best places ever doing what we should be doing, and that is caring for the well being of others and their future.  So many lives will be touched by that.

How many of us can say that?   Mentally ill ?.....no way.  She turned lemons into lemonade big time.

I am happy for her .

ALISON

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View