Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574221 Posts in 72869 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 04:11:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Athlete Pictures  |  Juanita Blaino
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Juanita Blaino  (Read 129186 times)

vanhimst

Re: Juanita Blaino
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 01:57:16 am »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 01:57:16 am »

Offline sineldelfin

• Activity:
    0%
Juanita !
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 09:09:37 pm »

Offline rossi46

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Juanita !
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2015, 07:00:47 pm »
User is currently banned [View]

frank41

Juanita Blaino
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2015, 03:50:56 am »

trota

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2015, 10:02:43 pm »

asapferg

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2015, 08:55:39 pm »

87fg

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2016, 03:46:41 pm »
Looks like she is doing well. That's good news. I hope to see her back on stage.

asapferg

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2016, 03:28:44 pm »

She still has some size to her. I hope she does return to competition.  ;)

Unicron

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2017, 08:30:27 pm »
A 90's throwback. Spotted her in the crowd after Paula Suzuki's routine at the 1995 NPC Nationals. Known as Juanita Malone at the time.

Unicron

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2017, 07:23:04 pm »
Timeless. ;)

1994 NPC USA

87fg

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2017, 12:13:11 am »
Timeless. ;)

1994 NPC USA

I had no idea she has been around in competition that long. Thanks for sharing this, she has longevity.

Unicron

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2017, 03:16:34 am »
Timeless. ;)

1994 NPC USA

I had no idea she has been around in competition that long. Thanks for sharing this, she has longevity.

Me neither. I learned about her 8 or 10 years ago. At the time, she and her husband had a website for training Bullmastiffs. She was also a K-9 Unit police officer.

Juanita emailed me the other day and said she's "downsizing in the near future", so expect to see a slightly smaller look. It's more personal than political. She said she's "tired of not being able to buy regular clothes...tired of carrying so much weight around" and has "to crawl out of cars". :funny: The muscle mass is that serious! >:D

Unicron

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2017, 08:24:41 pm »

Juanita emailed me the other day and said she's "downsizing in the near future", so expect to see a slightly smaller look. It's more personal than political. She said she's "tired of not being able to buy regular clothes...tired of carrying so much weight around" and has "to crawl out of cars". :funny: The muscle mass is that serious! >:D

I can understand her reason, but us hardcore fans will miss that muscle mass. :what: :'(

She's currently 185 lbs, which is not as heavy as I expected. I thought she would be around the 200+ mark like Alina, Monique etc. There's Physique girls (amateur and pro) that push 200+ like it's nothing and embrace it. Juanita looks big enough to weigh over 200, but she's not. She wants to drop at least 10-15 lbs, bringing her weight to 175-170 lbs. She'll still be a big and beautiful girl. ;)

Offline theAdmirer

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2017, 04:34:21 am »
In an interview she did after she won the Nationals she said she quit bodybuilding for awhile to raise a family. It's obvious she still lifted during that period. But it's one thing to lift and a whole nother thing to compete. I still admire her for never giving up on that goal of turning pro.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline n8w8

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2017, 09:25:40 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Athlete Pictures  |  Juanita Blaino

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View