Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by afigreg on 29 Oct 2010
  • I'm sure this will not be to everyone's taste, but I thought how about a thread on female bodybuilder stomach vacuum poses. Not just an abs pose, but when a bodybuilder sucks in their stomach. It doesn't look good on every woman, but I think it is an amazing looking pose when performed by a female bodybuilder with the right sort of physique. Here are a few to get started.
    The following women are(in order)
    Bev Francis
    Cammie Lusko
    Kathy Unger and
    Mary Ellen Campo

• #2 by afigreg on 29 Oct 2010
  • Lynda Chicado

• #3 by afigreg on 07 Nov 2010
  • Stomach vacuum before and after

• #4 by afigreg on 17 Nov 2010
  • A few more

• #5 by Timmon on 19 Nov 2010
  • Kathy Unger was the master of the vacuum pose, but few pictures captured her doing it. Her abs were amongst the best of her time.

Rachel McLish could also do a fantastic "rolling" vacuum and ab flex.
  • #6 by Timmon on 19 Nov 2010
  • Zuzanna Korinkova
  • #7 by Warhawk Overdrive on 22 Nov 2010
  • Ana Usategui

• #8 by afigreg on 08 Apr 2011
  • Jill O'Connor. A bodybuilder from the mid 80s.
    [/URL]
  • #9 by afigreg on 21 Apr 2012
  • Sue Springsteen

• #10 by Timmon on 24 Apr 2012
  • Redheadlaw7
    Christina Adler, 39 years,
    OH, US | NPC figure
  • #11 by afigreg on 24 Apr 2012
  • Thank you timmon for adding to this seemingly neglected, but I think, great topic. Of course a karma for you.
    As far as I'm concerned we just don't see enough of this pose, but when performed correctly by a woman with the right kind of muscular physique, I think it is one of the most beautiful poses a woman with muscles can perform.
  • #12 by Timmon on 24 Apr 2012
  • Thanks afigreg. Not many athletes have the muscle control to pull off the vacuum pose, but it does look great, especially when it culminates in a rolling ab flex. Rachel McLish was great at it, and Marina Leminovskaya, blasted the other athletes off stage in 2010 with hers, stating her superiority over Sherri Grey in one pose. No stills, sadly. Pity mote athletes don't try it, it must get the judges attention.
  • #13 by UK_Fan on 24 Apr 2012
  • Redheadlaw7
    Christina Adler, 39 years,
    OH, US | NPC figure

SWEET JESUS!!  Astonishing pose, and a looker (red hair- yea!!) to boot.   :clap:

Perhaps someone should start a thread for the opposite look as well, the inflated roid gut!  I'm sure there's a few photos (e.g. of Dawn Alison, Julie Bourassa or Dianne Solomons and for starters) that would fit the bill.  Anyhoo, here's a few from the vacuum pose category (some "higher vacuum" than others!) - the best of the bunch are those of Monica Mollica and Nathalie Foreau.

Enjoy, and karma is always appreciated!

:thanks:
    • UK_Fan
  • #14 by Timmon on 25 Apr 2012
  • Here is Kathy Unger at her top condition, nice ab pose at 0:40

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNlonMj7Gqg[/youtube]
    Thanks and K, jaggyjoe. Kathy "Abs" Unger, in her top condition, was remarkable. She ripples where you just don't expect to see ripples and twitches! Wonderful muscle expansion, and muscles popping up all over. You have to watch the video several times, just to take in all the muscles and action on her remarkable body. Somehow, when FBB's get bigger, they lose that, everything just remains static. An all time classic athlete.
  • #15 by Timmon on 25 Apr 2012
  • Marina is good at sucking in and blowing out....
Pages:
Actions