Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573571 Posts in 72752 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 10:54:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Tammy Jones
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tammy Jones  (Read 308280 times)

Pauli Christophe

Tammy Jones
« on: May 03, 2009, 02:17:30 pm »

Forum Saradas

Tammy Jones
« on: May 03, 2009, 02:17:30 pm »

stitchface

Re: Tammy Jones
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 11:37:14 pm »

stitchface

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 05:52:53 pm »

ankor

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 01:44:06 pm »
Tammy Jones - NPC National Level Bodybuilder

BORN:
Ft. Myers, Florida
21 March 1979

PROFESSION:
Licensed Sports Nutritionist, Body Pump/ Schwinn Cycling Coach, Body Pump Instructor, GGX, Fitness Director for 2 Gold’s Gym locations, Personal Trainer, Model/performer on Herbicepscam.com

LIFETIME ACTIVITES AND SPORTS: Dance (ballet, tap, hip-hop), horseback riding, running, power lifting, wrestling, boxing, martial arts (to include Jujitsu, Karate, Tae Kwon Do)

STARTED LIFTING: Nine years ago, right after the birth of my daughter. I have always liked a good challenge, and I have always been very competitive so yes, I  knew once I got my body looking right I would compete at the National Level.

I have lifted weights since the age of 14. (Of course I didn't know what the hell I was doing, and even now I am sometimes clueless!) I started training in the gym at 14 knowing I was going into the military as soon as I was old enough (17). I joined at 17 and stayed in until age 22.

FIRST COMPETIITON: Gulf Coast (level 3) I took the overall (of course I was the only female bodybuilder in the whole show!) I have rearranged my though process on this whole sport. I am devoting more time and energy now than in the beginning. I am now taking this to the next level through education of the human body. I play with my diet and supps constantly to see how it responds during the year.

EDUCATION:
I started my degree in the Army and I am now pursuing it. I am earning my bachelor degree in business, with about a year to go!

COMPETITION HISTORY:
FT. MYERS GULF COAST (LEVEL 3) (2002) (OVERALL)
SUNSHINE CLASSIC 2003 (LEVEL 4) (1st PLACE)
FLORIDA STATE 2003 (LEVEL 5) (3rd PLACE)
FLORIDA STATE 2004 (LEVEL 5) (2nd PLACE)
ALL SOUTH (LEVEL 5) (2nd PLACE)
NPC NATIONALS 2006 – Miami Beach, Fla.- 13th PLACE Heavyweights
NPC NATIONALS 2007- Dallas, Texas- 12th PLACE Heavyweights
NPC FLA. STATE 2008- 1st PLACE and OVERALL- Heavyweights
IFBB NORTH AMERICAN 2008- Cleveland, Ohio- 4th place- Heavyweights
NPC NATIONALS 2008- Atlanta, Ga.- 7th PLACE Heavyweights
IFBB NORTH AMERICAN 2009 - 13th PLACE Heavyweights

I train 5-6 DAYS A WEEK. I take days off as I need them and train 1 muscle group a day. I train hard and intense and then I get out! I practice a variety of techniques and routines for the ultimate muscle confusion.

MAIN DIFFERENCES IN/OFF SEASON TRAINING: Would definitely be cardio, cardio, cardio. I also do a lot more of what I call the "frilly" "sissy" exercises for shaping when it comes time to compete. I don't ever train light so that doesn't change. The intensity/reps do get cranked up the last 4 weeks or so for sure. I try to stick with my basic compound movements but throw in lots of drop sets to exhaustion, and burnout sets. I also try to focus on negatives during my depletion stage. I am constantly learning about my body so each year has been different. I find ways to trick and manipulate the muscles and stimulate response through varying training intensities, contractions, loads, and angles. But then again, that is the sport of bodybuilding!

MEASUREMENTS:
BACK/CHEST-- 47
BICEPS— 17
QUAD—26.5
CALF—17.5

BEST LIFTS: Free Bench Press-- 225lbs for 8 reps, Dumbell Press--
90lbs, Dumbell Curls-- 60 for reps, Barbell curls—110lbs, Leg Press -- 1100lbs for reps, Squat-- 335 for 4-6 reps, Single DB row--100lbs, Standing calf raises--
1000lbs for reps

YEAH, it’s all TRUE! And my video clips are proof!

BEST BODY PART: I think I am just all around balanced and complete. Nothing is overpowering, everything blends. My calves and shoulders are pretty large though.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Don’t have one anymore- every exercise is my favorite!

LEAST FAVORITE EXERCISE: If I had to choose one it would have to be Stiff Legged- Dead Lifts

FEMALE BODYBUILDING JUDGING:
No comment.

HOBBIES: Golf, knitting, horseback riding, bidding at auctions, and diving for sea shells
NO JUST KIDDING! I really enjoy most of all spending time with my daughter (is that a hobby?) shopping, reading/studying/research, journaling, mixing music, yard work, photography

Offline grollo1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 01:17:53 pm »

User is currently banned [View]

Offline From Scratch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 11:28:30 pm »

abcdefg

gigi8

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 02:36:59 pm »

mus20

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 05:54:34 pm »
I have become a fan of hers as of late.
here are more:

mus20

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 05:58:17 pm »

Offline olenin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2010, 07:06:47 pm »

Offline olenin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 03:36:17 pm »

crypto160

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 04:14:13 pm »

landshark151

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2010, 03:41:00 am »

KARMA if you like Please =)

Offline grollo1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2010, 11:19:24 am »
Some nex pics of her

User is currently banned [View]

vicenzo04

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 04:34:25 am »
What a hot body !

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Tammy Jones

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View