Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575053 Posts in 73001 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 09:36:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Russian Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure, Wellness & Bikini  |  Olga Shirinskaya Kurkulina
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Olga Shirinskaya Kurkulina  (Read 92376 times)

mutecity

Olga Shirinskaya Kurkulina
« on: October 02, 2009, 12:44:32 pm »
Olga Korkolin from Israel - 6'2 Tall Female bodybuilder

kosta1961

Re: Olga Shirinskaya Kurkulina
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 08:02:38 pm »

kosta1961

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 12:45:27 am »
I do not know how to write in Hebrew. I can only talk. Olga, my good friend for over 5 years. This last champion of Russia, champion of Israel, the master of sports of international class in a forceful and all-around very good person.

voly111

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 08:38:28 am »
Olga = אולגה
Korkolin = קורקולין

tgke

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 11:43:00 am »
The girl in blue is Vera Spaniev

rako000

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 09:00:25 pm »
Hi,

ever heard of Olga Kurkulina?
If not, here she is!!!
She's worth to have a look or even several at her.
Find out yourself....

:P Karma? Yes, I love it...

hessdx1

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 01:50:31 am »
Awesome ! her physique reminds me of "Gotta Sweat" era Cory Everson ! thank you !

toxicromeo

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2010, 02:01:48 am »
she is from Israel

rako000

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 09:18:14 pm »
Me again,

I did a new search and here are the results:

rako000

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 09:19:18 pm »

And last, but not least, here's a interview describing her career.
The translation is not very top because it has been realized with an automatic translation software (I don't speak russian yet   :-[). However, it gives you an idea of this wonderful woman.:

Olga, tell me how to begin your road racing?  Where and with whose help you doing the first steps in sports?  What heights reached?
 Before I begin the story of his sporting adventures, and about what has made for all this way, I want to say the main thing - the greatest achievement of my life - my children!  They have two.  The eldest son Daniel will soon be 16 and he plays in the national team of Israel's tennis.  Anechka 13 years and it makes its first steps in the field of photo models.  I try to be their friend, so between us is mutual understanding and mutual support.
 My childhood was his grandmother in the village of Tashkent on fresh milk, fresh bread, vegetables and fruit from his garden.  One problem - the middle of the yard irrigation ditch flowing (stream) in which I tried to climb, to swim, and at any time of year.  All this led to a sore throat, aggravated by the chronic inflammation of the lungs.  After that, the parents, not having any relation to the sport, gave me a thin little girl in the circle of ballet for the correction of health.  There I was dancing for two years, until, until one day during the summer holidays, running through the cotton fields, grazing cows, planting potatoes and picking grapes not grown in 11 cm When my teacher saw me dancing on a brown and tall, she simply said, me: 'Olga, you are very talented girl, but if you're going to continue to grow well, then we can not find your partner. "  I was not offended, and began looking for a new occupation, which began swimming pool.  As soon as I saw his blue water, all my childhood dreams at once began to come true.  I went to the pool each day, and coach just kept my desire.  During the year training, I completed the first level and I was accepted into a sports school in swimming.  When I moved into the fourth grade, fate once again turned me astray.  I have sore kidneys.  To my parents it was enough to get me to the land.  I have identified in athletics, because the school where I studied was the sports bias on the handball and athletics (the combined team of the school, which was, and I won the championship in Tashkent).  But run I did not like.  The first time went to the gym, but she in the school yard playing with the boys at table tennis.  A month later, the coach came to our home and surprised my mom that I do not go to training.  Then I began to drive the arm.  At some of the school competitions I noticed the coach of the society "Dynamo".  This coach, Tatchine Valentina Ivanovna, I shall be grateful all my life.  She is still training and is now living in Bryansk.  This is a great children's coach, due to which I not only became involved, but fell in love with Queen of Sport.  With it, I traveled to sports camps, children's competitions all over the Soviet Union and went through all the rules of the TRP.  It is on the Republican contests on the TRP me noticed coach heptathlon.  "Olga, I built you a strong foundation, go and build on," - said the coach.  So I became semiborkoy.
 After half a year I was in team of the Republic (Uzbekistan), and a year later in the CA team "Dinamo", then I turned 16 years old.  In 17 years in the USSR championship competitions in Kharkov, I, speaking in the heptathlon, obprygala vysotnits girls who were in a separate form, which determined once again my further specialization.  Head coach of the USSR-jumping Sergeev, Valery Z. invited me to come to come to Moscow at the State Central Order of Lenin Institute of Physical Culture (GTSOLIFK), which I did.  Since then I have participated in competitions for the Moscow region and their native institution only in the high jump.  At some of the fees for the preparation for the match of the USSR-GDR, I met my future husband.  There were breaks in the birth of children, but I returned to training with even greater zeal.  So, after the birth of Anuta, exactly one year later, on her birthday, on commercial competition in Samara Cup Governor "I showed the best results exceeded 194 cm and master of sports of international class.  While it was not easy: I trained, worked as a lecturer at the Department of Athletics, finishing in addition to learning more and high school coaches (Trader's Higher School).  Her husband also studied.

What was the reason for moving to another country?
 Husband's parents moved to Israel during the restructuring and constantly calling us to himself, so one day we got together and left.  In Israel, it was not easy, because visitors do not like anywhere else.  Everything had to start all over again.  Since the husband's parents, I do not get along and we went to the north in Haifa.  In this city I fell in love immediately.  Haifa is very similar to Sochi: there, the mountains and the sea, and forests.

In Israel, you not only left the sport, and discovered a new species - bodifitnes.  What drew you this sport?
 When I came to the stadium, ran a circle, then two, I started to move again, returning a form.  On the train I took the children with them, which nalazivshis in the sand and ran on the grass, tired of not less than me.  After training, holding one hand, and the second on his hands (Danilo 4 years, and Anyuta 2), we unanimously stomped home.  At competitions, children were with me, quietly waiting when I finished and I will give them their a medal.  And so they did not fight for one, I acted in one more, no less beloved form of the heptathlon - shot put.  These two species are very similar in speed-strength training.  In both all the work connected with his feet, only weight classes should be different, but with the level that is in Israel, this does not prevent me from seven years to become a champion in the high jump and shot put.  In 2004 I established a new record for Israel in the high jump (187 cm), which still belongs to me.  Here, I confirmed his title of coach and physical education teacher (in Israel recognize only the U.S. study).  I received a diploma in physiotherapy, and then worked in a local school physical education teacher and physical therapist in a nursing home.  It becomes harder to balance work and raise children and to train ..  Especially when I was selected for the Olympics and I had only to confirm their results, I'm playing with children at the site fell and broke her arm.  Olympics watching on TV, but champion of Israel still has.
 Leaving the track and field for three years without doing anything, I completed courses of trainers in gyms, personal trainer and dietitian.  That defined my work and employment can say my future sports activities.  Although these three years I have also mastered tennis, which was drawn and my son, who now will not come from courts.
 I was always attracted bodybuilding, so in Moscow I did not miss the competition for that sport, besides I was born under the sign of Venus - the Goddess of beauty.  I love beautiful things and I think bodybuilding beautiful sport.  When they told me compliments that I look like a sculpture, I always thought it was about bodybuilding.  Once working in the hall, we were visited by a new director, who was one of the founders of NABBA under the auspices Alley Khan.  He said that I have potential and if I wanted to try?  I immediately jumped at the idea.  Why not?  So I was on the scene.  We successfully addressed the bodifitnese.  But in my circle bodifitnese sports interests are not limited.  Last year, I traveled with the team of Israel's European Championship press of a bar lying on that in his weight class was the first.
 In May of this year, debuted in competition strongmenu!

Do not stop to admire your universalism!
 What kind of sports title dream?
 In his whole life never thought about titles, it was important to show your results, then what are you ready to realize himself on a maximum at the moment.  Today I think the same way.  This year I'm better prepared than in the past, especially since I have so many helpers and such support from the forum ironworld.ru.  Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.  So my main title - remain a man, woman, mom, what would I was not involved and no matter what the results are not reached.

For many years spent in sports, for sure you have has appeared a training philosophy?
 Each workout is like a little life, so the output must be the maximum, and only then can the result.  "No words can not, I'm not hungry!" Therefore, as it was not hard to do. "Road by walking".
 There are currently engaged in, what else, apart from sports, just not enough time, and all the remaining time with the children!

Lucky with a beauty-athlete?
 As for that lucky with such beautiful athlete (to start thanks for the compliment) I will say that beauty is relative to it, like everything else get to be so strange woman, girl, girlfriend always seems better and more beautiful.  In any relationship, especially appreciated by understanding, mutual respect and mutual support.  I hope my beautiful athlete will enable me to assess just that what I am!

Okay folks, that's all for my part  ::)

snn1973

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 11:13:38 pm »
Russia-Israel woman OLGA SHIRINSKAYA

ls

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2010, 03:54:18 am »
if you have more of her, feel free to post...

arians33

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2012, 12:18:35 am »

Offline herculeena

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 10:27:32 am »

footdan

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2014, 07:28:12 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Russian Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure, Wellness & Bikini  |  Olga Shirinskaya Kurkulina

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View