Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574112 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 11:10:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Foreign Languages - Saradas International  |  Поощрение для большего количества русских девушек делать наращивание мышц
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Поощрение для большего количества русских девушек делать наращивание мышц  (Read 1706 times)

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Translated from English Using translate.google.com,

Дорогие российские матери, сестры, доугеров (и бабушки тоже),

ЖЕНСКИЕ конкурсы по бодибилдингу ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО НЕ НРАВИТСЯ Другие виды спорта.
Один из главных отличий заключается в том, что они все еще не олимпийские виды спорта.

Кроме того, NO REAL International (ALL INCLUSIVE) Стандарт для бодибилдинга FEMALE.

Аудитория или зрители для женских мышц включают мужчин, женщин, девочек и мальчиков, которые любят видеть мышцы девочек и женщин !!!!!!!

Многие из тех, кто приезжает, чтобы посмотреть эти соревнования «Женские мускулы», включают Шмоса (Я Сам, Гордый, Самопровозглашенный Шмо !!!!!!!)

Итак, я советую русским девушкам, дамам и женщинам во всех других олимпийских видах спорта (легкая атлетика), даже выстрел ударника, метание молота, копья и т. Д. И борьба, бокс, поднятие тяжестей, подъем силы, карате, дзюдо, другое Типы боевых искусств, могут отказаться от этих видов спорта (особенно если вы чувствуете, что ваша страна и русский народ подвергаются пыткам со стороны Глобальных (международных) федераций (ВАДА, МОК и т. Д.)).

Бодибилдинг не имеет глобальных допинговых стандартов. (Это может быть только в натуральном бодибилдинге.)

Итак, мои дорогие, русские сестры, кузены, дочери, матери, тети, бабушки (Гран-Ма), входите в здание мышц сейчас !!!!!!!

Я уже пал в любви, с двумя девушками от матери России.
Они есть .......
1) Наталья Трухина Кузнецова (уже вторая самая большая мышечная девочка в мире, и
2) Екатерина (Катюха, Катюха) Кузнецова

Вы, девочки, дамы также можете вместе со своими друзьями, подружками, друзьями мальчика, бисексуальными друзьями и трансгендерными друзьями, а также органическими женскими соревнованиями по бодибилдингу в вашей местной деревне, городе, городе, школе и университете.

Приходите на мое русское сестричество, сделайте Мать Русским Гордым !!!!!!!

Покажите весь мир, что древние АМАЗОНЫ действительно пришли из Матери-России.
Покажите весь мир, что «греческий (качкованный)» Аталанта На самом деле пришел из Матери-России.

Покажите весь мир, что

ENGLISH Meaning:-
Dear Russian Mothers, Sisters, Daughers (and Grandmothers too),

FEMALE Bodybuilding Contests are are REALLY NOT LIKE Other Sports.
One MAJOR Difference is that, they are Still Not Olympic Sports.

Also, There is NO REAL International (ALL INCLUSIVE) Standard for FEMALE Bodybuilding.

The Audience or Spectators for FEMALE Muscles Include Both Men, Women, Girls and Boys who Love to see the Muscles of Girls and Women !!!!!!!

Many of those who come to watch these "Female Muscle" contests include Shmoes ( I am Myself, a Proud, Self Proclaimed Shmoe !!!!!!! )

So, I Advice Russian Girls, Ladies and Women in All the other Olympic Sports, (Track and Field), Even Putt Shot, Hammer Throwing, Javelin, etc. and Wrestling, Boxing, Weight Lifting, Power Lifting, Karate, Judo, Other Types of Martial Arts, can Abandon those Sports (Especially if you feel that Your Country and the Russian People are being Victimized by the Global (International) Federations (WADA, IOC, etc. etc.)).

Bodybuilding Does Not have Global Doping Standards. (These may Only be in Natural Bodybuilding.)

So, my Dear, Russian Sisters, Cousins, Daughters, Mothers, Aunts, Babushkas (Grand Ma)s, Get into Muscle Building Now !!!!!!!

I have already Fallen in Love, with Two Girls From Mother Russia.
They are .......
1) Natalya Trukhina Kuznetsova (Already the Second Biggest Muscle Girl in the World, and
2) Ekaterina (Katyuha, Katyukha) Kuznetsova

You Girls, Ladies can also get together with your Friends, Girl Friends, Boy Friends, Bisexual Friends AND Transgender Friends, and Organis Female Bodybuilding Contests in your Local Village, Town, City, School and University.

Come On my Russian Sisterhood, Make Mother Russian Proud !!!!!!!

Show the Entire World, that the Ancient AMAZONS Really Came from Mother Russia.
Show the Entire World, that the "Greek (Muscled)" Atalanta Actually came from Mother Russia.

Show the Entire World, that You Do NOT Need Any of the Stupid Olympic Sports, to Survive, and to Build Yourself Big !!!!!!!

Best Regards, ravi777,
A Russian Muscle Woman Lover, From the INDIAN OCEAN Island of Sri Lanka !!!!!!!

PS : Sorry if the Russian Translation is a Bit Wrong. I used Google Translate to do it for me (since I do Not know Russian).
The English Translation is Correct, however.

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
Русские сестры (и братья тоже), пожалуйста, ответьте на эти идеи.
Они плохие? Я оскорбил тебя? Разве вы не понимаете, что я написал? или это ваш недостаток времени и ресурсов для ответа?

Может быть, очень немногие из вас, русские девушки, на этом Сарадасском форуме ???????

Russian Sisters (and Brothers Too) Please Reply to these Ideas of Mine.
Are they Bad ? Did I Insult You ? Did you Not Understand what I Wrote ? or Is it your Lack of Time and Resources to Reply ?

Maybe there are Very Few of you Russian Girls, on this Saradas Forum ???????

A Lover of Russian Muscle Girls, and a Sinhalese Buddhist from Sri Lanka (ravi777)
Любовник русских мышечных девочек и сингальский буддист из Шри-Ланки (ravi777)

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
Pretty PLEASE REPLY, to This Post I WILL GIVE you KARMA !!!!!!!

Any Ideas Criticisms are Very Welcome !!!!!!!

Довольно ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, ОТКАЗЫВАЙТЕ, В этот пост Я ДАЮ ВАМ КАРМА !!!!!!!

Любые идеи Критики очень приветствуются !!!!!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Foreign Languages - Saradas International  |  Поощрение для большего количества русских девушек делать наращивание мышц

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View