Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572782 Posts in 72117 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:33:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Best dating site to meet muscular women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best dating site to meet muscular women?  (Read 4338 times)

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Best dating site to meet muscular women?
« on: March 21, 2018, 09:53:50 am »
I’ve been single for awhile now and I was wondering if there are any good dating sites for muscular women?

Forum Saradas

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: Best dating site to meet muscular women?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 10:57:43 pm »
This has already been covered recently on the "Serious relationship with strong women" thread adjacent to this one.

The short answer is No.

If it were that easy, we'd all be doing it. I tried dating sites a long time ago, and while I met a lot of women, none were muscular, and it wasn't for lack of trying. Your first issue is just identifying one. It's not a simple checkbox. You're going to have to search through women that claim to lift, say they're athletic/toned, or do keyword searches like "bodybuilder." Care to guess what you get if you do that search? A couple of regular women that are looking for a male bodybuilder, and if you're lucky an FBB or two who are likely to be more than five hundred miles away. The vast majority of women that go to the gym and consider themselves sporty aren't muscular. You're going to have to wade through a lot of profiles, and the only way to be sure is by looking at their pictures.

That's not to say muscular women, including genuine FBB's, don't exist on dating sites, but they're rare, even in a populous area like where I live. My guess? If they've even tried them, they don't last long before pulling their profile. A lot of regular women can't stand the parade of clowns, let alone the extra special comments muscular women have to endure.

But let's say you do find a couple and write them? For a bunch of reasons, they might automatically eliminate you. Don't like your picture, height, politics, job/income, distance away, and in your case age. You're 18 or 19? Not a lot of age appropriate muscular women that would match you. Remember, it's not your preferences that count, it's theirs. Make it through the first ten seconds, and maybe they'll read your message.

A lot women get bombarded by men. Most of them don't have much to say. Unless there's something about your profile that catches her eye, a two sentence solicitation isn't going to cut it. I was pretty good at this part, but it's work. You've got to read and address what they've said in their profile. Not the easiest task when they've only written two sentences. Doesn't seem fair, but that's your problem.

Lucky enough to get a response that doesn't say, "You seem like a nice guy, but...?" Then there's usually a few more exchanges, followed by the phone call, and then the first date. You can fail at any point in the process before you can say she's your girlfriend. It's been done, but unless there's something extraordinary about you, odds of hooking up with a woman that uncommon on a dating site are astronomical.

I'm not telling you not to try it. But if you do, the best way to approach it is to be open to other types of women. Two reasons: At best, a muscular dream girl within a realistic distance and age range might only pop up a few times a year. If that's the only time you ever attempt to make a connection, you're probably going to fall on your face because you don't have any practice. The other reason is that you might run into somebody you're attracted to that's strong in a different way than you've got in mind, and things might end up better for you. It's the same advice I'd give if you were trying to date women in other venues. You don't want to date women you know won't work out (no pun intended) and string them along, but your parameters shouldn't be too narrow.

Good luck!

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 04:28:48 pm »
Problem is mainly that "density" of appearance of muscle women even in gyms (besides perhaps gym in california ,
as "muscle beach" in L.A. ....?!) is generally quite low , so difficult to meet the girls in "reality",

then session girls are not at all interested in starting a relationship ,it`s just business

so such a dating site (which doesn`t really exist at time )would be a rare way ,to start connections :
-but ,most likely ,such a platform would mostly remain an online-realtionship : the great distances between
the rare breed of iron girls persists ?!!.....

think on side of the fans (and schmoes) the interest in such a site  exists ,but not much on side of the girls ..

(sites as wb270 only exist due to both -hand interest .....but it`s all commercial ..)               

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 02:25:00 am »
This is my opinion about women in general and dating sites.

I don't think most women put up a profile to find a man. I think they put up a profile to give themselves an ego stroke.
A lot of guys show interest in her based on a couple of pictures and her feminine attractiveness is reassured. But she never had any intention of dating any of the guys that show interest. For the most part, all a woman has to do is breathe and there will be some guy who wants to talk to her. It does not matter how attractive she is. (Beauty, beholder and all that). The only real difference is how many guys would get with her if given the chance. Some women have hundreds of men. Some women only have 5. But sometimes its enough that some guys to want to meet her. Even if it is a parade of clowns

BTW, I'm sure she would be willing to take a change if a guy online contacts her and has Dr. in front of his name. :-)
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Best dating site to meet muscular women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View