Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572635 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:34:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Striations and the Shredded Look
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Striations and the Shredded Look  (Read 17624 times)

Offline Manbro37

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Striations and the Shredded Look
« on: November 17, 2017, 11:19:05 pm »
How many of you guys in here are fans of striations and the overall look that comes with being really dry and having an extremely low BF percentage on a muscular women? Even to those who aren't fans of them, why do you consider them a turnoff? I'd love to hear all perspectives. I noticed from looking through this forum that a lot of you like the bulky, softer look and there's nothing wrong with that at all, but there's something to be said about the look of a woman that has line after line coursing through her physique. It's almost cartoon-like in a sense considering that it's not something that's easy to achieve at all.

I personally do like the look when it's on a woman under certain conditions, but I really enjoy it when women with smaller frames can pull off that super dry conditioning. Michaela Aycock and Miro Soteriou are perfect examples of that.

Forum Saradas

Striations and the Shredded Look
« on: November 17, 2017, 11:19:05 pm »

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
Re: Striations and the Shredded Look
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 04:40:51 am »
I love the shredded contest look.   

I bulky, soft, off season look might be more popular with wrestlers, because the girls will be stronger.   

Offline Manbro37

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 09:16:33 am »
I love the shredded contest look.   

I bulky, soft, off season look might be more popular with wrestlers, because the girls will be stronger.   

The more shreds the better??

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 08:46:28 pm »
Oh I love the ripped, dry look! I love it when they are in contest shape! Much better and sexier!

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 07:21:03 pm »
Definitely loved the ripped look.  Contest shape.  What I notice more and more is that a lot of women in offseason shape simply look bulky/lumpy and could just as easily be overweight/fat, and I don't care for their aesthetic look.  The ripped, tanned, oiled look is part of what hooked me on muscular female bodybuilders in the first place.  Bring on the striations!

Offline comp

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 07:06:07 am »
It always looks impressive, but a lot of amateur competitors end up looking rather skeletal as well. Also, I think that dry, vascular look fits some people's frames better than others.

For example:

vs

Offline Manbro37

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 08:02:49 am »
It always looks impressive, but a lot of amateur competitors end up looking rather skeletal as well. Also, I think that dry, vascular look fits some people's frames better than others.

For example:

vs

I know what you mean by that. Paula definitely had something about her look that didn't make her look too emaciated and skeletized. Yet women like Laura Carolan or Dianne do kind of look a bit "washed out" for lack of better terminology.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 01:55:26 pm »
Hyper-ripped for me, please!

Offline galloguille

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2017, 01:52:46 am »
I like when they are ripped but also with a good amount of muscle mass, no just no-fat and veins.

phy911

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2017, 04:53:14 am »

I hate to be a party pooper but the image you are talking about is fake. It is a still from pump room footage. I believe it was 1999 USAs. The circles indicate where there used to be bikini straps.

Regarding the ripped contest look I think it is amazing. However, it is not maintainable. That is why you will hear about off season and contest shape. The only exception to this is if a woman has the genetic condition known as lipodystrophy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipodystrophy

I do agree some women look better leaned out than others. Genetics and age are the contributing factors. I suggest opting for the go ugly early approach.

TSF

Offline comp

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2018, 05:18:59 pm »
How embarrassing! Good catch!
There was a series of art photos going around that had a similarly dry look in one of the subjects.

phy911

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 02:05:09 am »
How embarrassing! Good catch!
There was a series of art photos going around that had a similarly dry look in one of the subjects.

For you my friend.

Offline Nickarm

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2018, 05:37:06 am »
I love the look especially on a tan  contest ready female physique contestant! Nothing better!

rom553

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2018, 03:04:52 pm »

Offline loudenuff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2018, 08:00:00 pm »
The ripped look is amazing!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Striations and the Shredded Look

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View