Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575665 Posts in 73208 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 09:30:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 175120 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Story poll result - Bodybuilding housewife
« Reply #165 on: March 13, 2018, 08:37:48 pm »
Hairy bonus

Now that she finally could train again, she looked at her body and was surprised by the hairiness. Betty hadn't shaved since the fight, so it was everywhere. She not only had her normal leg and arm hair and the tufts in her armpits, but also an amazing amount of hair rising from her crotch to her navel. The hair was rather faint, but it was there. There were also patches of sort on her chest and back. Neither were noticeable, but Betty ran her fingers over them and wondered what she should do.
If she shaved them off, they'd grow back stronger. Also, since she was going to hit the roids again, she feared she would overgrow completely. Like a weed.
She imagined herself covered in strong, hard muscles and a kind of fur all over. The idea was weird. It wasn't feminine at all. Being hairier than Walker would certainly not earn her any sympathies. Then she thought about it. Her hair had a certain smell. A nice, intoxicating scent. She sniffed at her own armpits. Okay, now she was getting strange ...
The thought of shooting herself full of roids and turning herself into a massive freak, more masculine than her husband suddenly turned her on. Fuck. She had to get herself off now.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: March 13, 2018, 08:37:48 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #166 on: March 13, 2018, 08:51:30 pm »
Alternative implant bonus

As they were training, Betty said:
"Tell me, does it hurt to get your boobs done?"
Kira nodded:
"It really depends on how the procedure is done, but it's quite painful. Worth it, though. Why?"
"I've been thinking. Maybe I should get implants ... I'm really starting to be quite butch and I think bigger breasts would help."
"I guess so."
"And since I can't do anything else right now anyway, why not use the downtime and get them done?"
"You should definitely talk to my surgeon. He's a pro and he can give you plenty of useful advice. Just tell him I gave you his number, he'll understand."
"It must be weird to have something under your skin."
"Yeah, pretty much. But nowadays, I only really notice the implants when somebody mentions them. Like now. Thanks."
Betty grinned.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #167 on: March 14, 2018, 08:08:09 am »
More boobs

A few days later, they drove to the surgeon's office. Betty didn't tell Walker. If anything, it should be a surprise. She had mentioned the idea of getting implants online and the fans were all for it, soon pitching in to pay for them. Combined with some of the other money she was making and a generous loan by Kira, she was pretty sure she could afford them. Betty didn't ask where Kira's money came from, preferring not to look the gift horse into its mouth.
As they drove along, Betty said:
"It's all pretty strange, don't you think?"
"What do you mean?"
"I basically turned my life around completely. I was an out-of-shape housewife to a macho guy who was nice to me, but still the boss at home. And now, look at me. I can flip a car, beat a grown man in a boxing match and I'm a sex symbol. At my age!"
Kira agreed:
"If you think about it like that, it is strange. Amazing, too. Gives me hope for my future."
"Do you have any big plans?"
"Sort of. I'll continue doing this for a while, but not forever. I mean, getting buff and staying sexy is good, but I can't be a stripper forever and I don't want to turn into a cheap hooker. So eventually, I'm going to have to find a guy to marry. One with money. Also, I want kids, so that's going to be part of the deal."
Betty looked at her friend. That was another strange thing. Her husband had cheated on her with Kira, but somehow, the bubbly young woman had managed to make her like her. She really thought of her as a friend now, while her relationship with Walker had grown somewhat distant. She'd have to fix that eventually. Not now.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2018, 03:27:50 pm »
Boobs boobs

Betty was surprised by the design of the surgeon's office. She had expected glamour and style, instead, the place looked simple and rather plain. The assistant that greeted them was a stout, friendly woman with a broad face and a large nose. Somehow, Betty had expected that the surgeon would show off his talent on his personnel, but this woman clearly wasn't his client. She was nice and well-styled and her hair was as well-kept as could be, but it missed the flair she awaited.
The woman got up when she saw them and said:
"Hi, Kira! It's so nice to have you here. How are things at the Hawkwind?"
"Everything is fine. Alice is going to come visit you soon. She's got the cash for her butt ready."
"That's great." She turned to the other visitor: "You must be Betty! I'm Rosario, I take care of everything around here."
"She's also Doctor Polito's wife."
"Nobody is perfect. Come on in, the doctor will see you now."
Betty was ushered into a clean, white room with an equally short and broad-shouldered man with slick black hair. He looked just as unglamorous as his wife:
"Hello! I'm Doctor Isidor Polito. Have a seat. Tea? Coffee? Water?"
"Tea, maybe?"
"Darling, could you bring a selection?"
"Certainly."
She disappeared. Meanwhile, the doctor explained that he had started as a surgeon in the military. When he came back, he had discovered that there was a big demand for reliable and low-price plastic surgery at the surrounding strip clubs, bordellos and bars. So he specialized and never looked back.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #169 on: March 16, 2018, 07:44:05 am »
Boobs boobs boobs

"Okay, so what can I do for you, Betty?"
"As you can see, I've been into hardcore bodybuilding for quite some time now, and I think my breasts don't look good anymore. So I want them back. Also, I got a bit jealous of Kira's and there's another bodybuilder that is winning competitions and she has huge ones too. So ..."
"I see. So no professional expenses. That's fine. Can I take a look?"
Betty obliged, undoing her blouse. Her broad, massive chest with its heavy, defined pectorals was revealed. She had built up a bit of fluff lately, but they still looked very impressive.
The doctor whistled:
"Wow. That must have been a lot of work."
"You bet. Every day. Every week."
He touched Betty's breasts, which had returned now, but looked a little out of place on those plates of steel flesh.
"Okay, I can see the problem. We'd have to get you bigger implants with an appropriate shape, otherwise, they're going to look wonky. I'll have to order them online. You need broader ones that really carry their own shape since you're not going to have any fat to cover them."
Betty nodded. That sounded sensible.
The doctor asked:
"So, how big do you want to go? Normally, I'd recommend smaller ones, but with a chest like this ..."
Betty signified a pair of big globes on her chest.
"Like maybe so?"
Doctor Polito said:
"Let's get some sizers and you'll be able to decide."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #170 on: March 17, 2018, 11:50:17 am »
Walker and Betty lay in their bed past midnight. They were both trying to cope with all those changes. Their home had been violated, their marriage was transforming into something neither of them understood and Betty had become both incredibly strong and forced to rely on Walker to get about. It was strange.
She asked:
"Walker, what is happening to us?"
"I don't know. It's all so different."
"Yes. I can't really understand. Is this good?"
"I guess so. Things were coming to an end anyway."
"What do you mean?"
He waited. Then he said:
"Our marriage was going to crash. I was cheating on you and you'd find out. In a way, it's looking better now than before."
"Seriously?"
"I don't know. We're definitely more 'together' than before."
"Fighting off a bunch of thugs does that to you."
"Betty, I love you. You're so weird, but ..."
"Me too. You're amazing."
There was a noise outside. They both stopped in their tracks. She asked:
"Should we check?"
He took a deep breath and said:
"We can't run around the house for every little noise. Just relax."
She sighed:
"We've still got a long way to go."
They embraced carefully, Walker finding himself in his wife's strong arms.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #171 on: March 18, 2018, 01:48:24 pm »
Two variants:

Hairy

In the morning, they awoke, lying in bed as if they had dropped from the sky. Betty was spread-eagled all over the place, while Walker lay face down on the mattress, drooling into her armpit. She awoke, uneasily extracting him from his hairy hiding place. That woke him up.
He propped himself up awkwardly. Betty noticed his muscles. He was getting fitter again. Those were good news. There was obviously still a lot of healing necessary, but for now, things were looking up. He did a kind of push-up and kissed her on her cheek.
"Morning ..." His expression changed. "Jeez, you're prickly. What the heck?"
She blushed:
"It's not as if I'm growing a beard ..."
He ran his hand over her cheek. There was some resistance. He didn't really know what to say. She kissed him back:
"Try my lips, they're as smooth as a baby's butt."
He blinked.

Boobs

In the morning, they awoke, lying in bed as if they had dropped from the sky. Betty was spread-eagled all over the place, while Walker lay face down on the mattress, drooling into her armpit. She awoke, uneasily extracting him from his hairy hiding place. That woke him up.
He propped himself up awkwardly. Betty noticed his muscles. He was getting fitter again. Those were good news. There was obviously still a lot of healing necessary, but for now, things were looking up. He did a kind of push-up and kissed her on her cheek.
She smiled and returned the kiss. He immediately started running his hands all over her, yet still avoided her muscles as good as he could. As usual, he ended up playing with her boobs. She said:
"I've got good news for you, Walker."
"Okay ... Cool. What are they?"
"I'm going to get my boobs done. I need that and I think you need it too."
He stopped. She added:
"Hey, that was nice. Go on."
"But ... Isn't that fake?"
"Sure. But I want my tits back. And if that's what it's going to take, then I'm all for it."
"Isn't that something for strippers and prostitutes?"
"Like Kira?"
That stung. She caressed his cheek.
"Listen, Walker: I'm doing this because I want to. I can pay for them and you can play with them. So we're all going to have fun and I really need you to stop playing your weird double standards game. Relax and enjoy. Can you do this for me?"
He nodded slowly. He wasn't comfortable at all.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2018, 07:27:03 pm »
Boobens

Back at Doctor Polito's office, she was getting a little nervous. Kira was with her to hold her hand and she felt that she could trust his work, but still, she was wondering whether everything would go well. She didn't have any major surgeries until now and having something like that as a first ... It felt weird.
Also, her kids were spending another weekend at their grandmother's and she was starting to think that they were losing their respect for her. On the other hand, she was earning good money now, even without shows or any other ventures, just by providing chats and posting pictures, so she was also working for their future, wasn't she?
Last but not least, Walker had finally taken over some of her responsibilities, spending more time with the kids and actually helping them with their homework.
Maybe she just had to relax and let it run its course.
Things could work without her constant management, couldn't they?
Once inside the surgery, they went over the details again:
"I'll do an expandable implant, fitted to your broader chest, with moderate projection. We'll adjust the size later, but it's designed for a standard volume of 1,200 cubic centimeters."
"That's pretty big, I guess."
"We don't have to go all the way, but it gives us some wiggle room."
Kira grinned:
"And you can still overfill it!"
Betty shook her head and said:
"Okay, I'm ready."
Soon, she was asleep.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #173 on: March 20, 2018, 07:28:55 pm »
Also: boobs.

She drifted back into consciousness. Her body felt numb and her mind seemed to be stuffed full of cotton. She opened her eyes and looked around. Kira put down her phone and said:
"Good afternoon, sleepyhead!"
"Kira?"
"Obviously. How do you feel?"
"Numb. Stupid. Did I really get my breasts done?"
The stripper smiled:
"Sure! That was the plan."
"And did it work?"
"Definitely. It'll take a while to heal and the doctor didn't put in much fluid, but you'll be fine."
"Okay. Wow. Good. I'm going to go back to sleep ..."
And she was gone again.
Kira nodded to herself and went to find the doctor. Soon, they would be boob-sisters. She grinned. Unless she got her tits pumped up some more ...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Story poll result - Bodybuilding Housewife
« Reply #174 on: March 21, 2018, 07:48:26 am »
And even more boob stuff

When Betty woke up again, she felt a little better. Kira was there again and immediately left to get the doctor. He checked her up, declared her fit enough and helped Kira get her to the car. He groaned a little as he struggled to support the muscular woman, after all she did weigh more than her size initially suggested. Betty apologized awkwardly, still dazed from the painkillers. Once she was loaded into the car, she said:
"Doctor, I don't know if you're into this, but your work means you get a freebie for a muscle session. If that's what you want. If you like it. Yes."
He nodded and said:
"We'll talk about that again when you're off the meds. Until then, just focus on healing."
Soon, she was home and was now forced to do even less than before. She had to wear this special compression bra and wasn't allowed to exercise her upper body. She hadn't even seen her new boobs yet. Somehow, she had expected this to go better. Kira assured her that this was all pretty normal and kept her company, but she was a little disappointed.
Meanwhile, Walker was doing smaller, local runs, nothing fancy, just to keep ahead of the bills. They didn't see each other much at that time.
Things only started to look up when they finally drove back to the doctor. Betty smiled:
"Okay, now I'm really excited. I gotta see them. Please, make them look good!"
Kira laughed:
"Don't worry, they're going to be wonderful."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #175 on: March 21, 2018, 08:26:26 pm »
Since I'm not going to be able to post tomorrow, here's the next portion today.

Doctor Polito busied himself with the bandages, carefully unwrapping Betty's compressed chest. She was really nervous now and prayed that this hadn't been a mistake. Kira was grinning with anticipation. Then, finally, it was time. The doctor removed the surgical bra and declared:
"There you are. I hope you like them!"
Betty looked at herself in the mirror. Her body had lost its cut, tight shape over the last few weeks, but now, she was looking buff and strong. She actually liked the look quite a bit. It felt more confident and relaxed than her nervous, ripped self. And now, she had tits. Calling them breasts was an understatement. She grinned. They were just as awesome as she had imagined them, maybe even more so. And they were big and heavy. The naturak fat surrounding them made them soft and fluffy and she loved them immediately.
She grabbed them, surprised by the feeling of the implant under her skin. She looked at Kira and said:
"Nice."
Kira agreed:
"Definitely. And imagine just how incredible they're going to look once you get them seriously pumped up!"
Betty bit her tongue. This wasn't even their final size! She was going to love this!
"Doctor, this is amazing. Thank you so much!"
The surgeon shrugged:
"It was nothing. I'm glad you like them. Just don't exercise too much for now. You need to be gentle with them for the next few weeks at least."
Okay, that was a little disappointing ...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #176 on: March 23, 2018, 08:50:36 am »
The boobs continue.

On the other hand, Walker wasn't disappointed. His wife was looking better than ever. Her muscles were hidden under a nice layer of fat and those new tits were divine. She insisted that she was going to go back to training soon, but for now, he could enjoy this strange kind of hyper-normalcy. She was sexy and he loved it. She also wasn't shy at all: Not being able to train made her feel as if she had way too much energy and that meant she had to spend it somewhere else.
Walker couldn't help grinning. They were having a lot of sex now and it was way better than before. Somewhere along the way, Betty had learned to feel herself more and to listen to her own body and that meant that she actually made him understand what she liked. He was happy to oblige.
It was a time of healing for both of them. It wouldn't be like before, but somehow, there was a chance hat it could be better.
Right now, it meant that he was taking her from behind, something which he had somewhat dreamed of doing, but never had the courage of saying. They were still both a little clumsy, but it was fun. He leaned on her thick back and played with her swaying tits while she slid her fingers over his balls, making him sigh. He was still weirded out by the fact that she had suggested this, but she said that she felt him better that way. It was great!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #177 on: March 24, 2018, 02:00:34 pm »
Boobs, the continuation

When they were done, she lay down next to him and cuddled against his chest. It was like old times. Only better, because he could feel her big tit resting on his waist. He looked at her and sighed:
"I love this. That's amazing."
"I thought you'd do." She grinned. "I love this too. It feels good to be this strong and to just be sexy."
Walker retreated a little:
"About that ... What if I get myself a second job?"
"Why would you want to do that? Isn't being a trucker fulfilling enough for you anymore?"
"No, no, I just thought we could use the money."
"What for? I'm earning well enough as it is."
"I know, but I thought ... Maybe it would be more comfortable for you ... You know, not doing that stuff?"
She laughed:
"Wow, Walker, you really can't wrap your head around what I'm doing, do you? I'm not doing this because I have no other choice and I'm having a great time. Don't worry. It's fine."
"But ... I ..."
"Shh. Just relax. Everything is fine and you can enjoy the trip."
She grabbed his cock and started stroking it. He got hard again.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #178 on: March 25, 2018, 09:08:07 am »
When Betty hit the weights again, she hit them hard. If she had occasionally struggled with her motivation before, she was now obsessed. She had to reclaim her muscles and rid herself of all this fat she had accumulated during her involuntary pause. Her sessions turned into grueling tortures. Eric Jr. frequently joined her, but hesitated to follow through with her entire programme. She watched him do his exercises and couldn't help smirking. Was this all he could do? He was fit, even muscular, but he showed no ambition, just doing what was necessary to stay this way and building on his natural male physiology.
Betty found this to be absurd. For her, it was all about strength and mass. Watching Eric Jr. sigh happily after three sets only spurred her on to up her weights and increase the precision with which she trained. She wanted to have the biggest and strongest body she could.
The supplements she got from her anoynmous fan helped a lot. She was sincerely shocked by the potency of those chemicals. She could literally feel her muscles kicking into overdrive. Her training sessions were out of this world now. She lasted longer and continually shifted her limits beyond what she had previously thought possible.
Eric Jr. was getting worried. When his training partner blasted her biceps with weights approaching his max, he wondered whether he should just stay away for now.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2018, 05:45:22 pm »
Since several people said they didn't want the hairy stuff but others loved it, here's the compromise.
I'll put it in a dark color and you can read it by highlighting it.
I hope that solves the situation.

Boobs:
As she trained, Eric Jr.'s eyes wandered to her tits again. Wow. Those were amazing. They looked a little natural, but honestly, this was just an illusion. Compared to Jennifer's boobs, they looked a hundred times better. Maybe it was because he was so accustomed to fake boobs from porn that he had started to prefer those. He couldn't say.
However, he could drool at Betty's chest and wonder whether he should get Jennifer to get implants. After all, she was big, but bigger was better.
And since they were going to ...
In the end, he could settle for both. He could have Jennifer's naturals and Betty's plastic tits. And maybe, one day, Kira's. As strange as it sounded, that woman was even better, but she showed zero interest in him. Maybe he had to "age" a little. After all, she fucked Walker. He could grow a beard. That probably helped.
In that moment, he noticed that Betty's nipples were getting super hard.
Oh yes ...

Hair:
Now that she finally could train again, she looked at her body and was surprised by the hairiness. Betty hadn't shaved her body since the fight, so it was everywhere. She not only had her normal leg and arm hair and the tufts in her armpits, but also an amazing amount of hair rising from her crotch to her navel. The hair was rather faint, but it was there. There were also patches of sort on her chest and back. Neither were noticeable, but Betty ran her fingers over them and wondered what she should do.
If she shaved them off, they'd grow back stronger. Also, since she was going to hit the roids again, she feared she would overgrow completely. Like a weed.
She imagined herself covered in strong, hard muscles and a kind of fur all over. The idea was weird. It wasn't feminine at all. Being hairier than Walker would certainly not earn her any sympathies. Then she thought about it. Her hair had a certain smell. A nice, intoxicating scent. She sniffed at her own armpits. Okay, now she was getting strange ...
The thought of shooting herself full of roids and turning herself into a massive freak, more masculine than her husband suddenly turned her on. Fuck. She had to get herself off now.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View