Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572500 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:21:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Hot Models  |  Cindy Landolt
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cindy Landolt  (Read 2469144 times)

Offline jibai101

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Cindy Landolt
« Reply #345 on: May 19, 2013, 06:21:46 pm »
i think with her hieght 1000cc is pretty much justifiable, cant wait to see her new tits
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #345 on: May 19, 2013, 06:21:46 pm »

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #346 on: May 19, 2013, 07:30:20 pm »
I actually can't wait until we can get past the fact that Cindy has had breast implants, stop talking about it and get back to just talking about the wonderful Cindy and not her new breasts. I consider Cindy a friend and I support her in whatever she chooses to do but I hope that eventually everyone can just get past the surgery and move on.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

Offline liam

• Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #347 on: May 21, 2013, 07:41:17 pm »
I actually can't wait until we can get past the fact that Cindy has had breast implants, stop talking about it and get back to just talking about the wonderful Cindy and not her new breasts. I consider Cindy a friend and I support her in whatever she chooses to do but I hope that eventually everyone can just get past the surgery and move on.

Amen to that afigreg, 100%

:thanks:

You're right afigreg. I guess everybody's speaking about Cindys wonderful personality, her fine sense of humor and her stunning beauty again once we've finally SEEN it!

I confess I'm damn curious how it might look...

Offline ciccio

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #348 on: May 21, 2013, 09:20:49 pm »
Does anyone know why she has done a video where she is training? I'm starting thinking she wanted to wait for the new look but I'm just guessing

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #349 on: May 22, 2013, 11:04:04 am »
Quite right Alfigreg, she will need time. Less than 2 weeks since major surgery. She is probably still black and blue.
As someone on the site who has been through it has said , giving advice to Cindy:

"Take your time babes. Health is MOST important. Trust me you may feel well, but you want to take it super easy. I felt great and then it unravelled real quick.
Rest up babes..Im excited to see too, but wish you health.
xoxo
S"

Give her some time.

Offline Atlas Maximus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #350 on: June 04, 2013, 04:39:32 am »
Well, I think these photos are the best of this gallery:

Offline Cindy Landolt

• Saradas Goddess
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Cindy Training
« Reply #351 on: July 02, 2013, 09:19:32 am »
Hey Everyone!..  ^-^

Back in the Gym As of July 1st, so it shouldn't be long before I am ready to shoot again more thoroughly soon!

I kept my diet tight during my time away from the gym and barely lost anything, that goes to show the effectiveness of my principles of basic strength and diet OVER reps and pump!

I also filmed for a small role in a Swiss Comedy film last Month, I will keep you posted on its release, that was a lot of fun and something that I will be doing more of in the near future!

As you can see I have just done the first pictures with Adrian Portmann as the Human Motorcycle, that picture is the headline of a new gallery opening here on Lake Zurich, the image has received a HUGE response in the studios over here, and they want to push it as an iconic image for fit and muscular women.

http://www.adrianportmann.ch/start.html

Lots more to come from www.cindytraining.com over the next few Months including video shoots from the gym (at last some will say) but I'm somewhat the perfectionist (my Swiss genes) and so I wanted to make sure everything was ideal before I started to produce videos!

If you would like to be kept up to date with all of the latest information then PLEASE sign up for my FREE Newsletter Here:

www.cindytraining.com just select your language and fill in the form!

OK that's all for now, other than to say thank you for all of your continued support and messages, and I look forward to hearing your response to my latest pictures and videos as I release them!

Lot's of love

Cindy  :-*

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #352 on: July 02, 2013, 10:02:50 am »
Thank you for the update Cindy. You are just too kind to us and too generous with everything.

You said you barely lost anything during your time away from the gym. Yes because you kept your diet tight and the type of training you do, but I would have thought you barely lost anything also because you've been doing this so long and so consistently that the phrase "muscle memory" would apply and your body would get back to where it was very quickly(if all of that makes sense to you).

I await any new pictures or videos you wish to share with us.

Thank you again sweetie.

;) Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

Offline matadore10

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #353 on: July 06, 2013, 10:39:13 am »

hhheeeyyy12345

« Reply #354 on: July 16, 2013, 03:06:20 am »

Offline liam

• Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #355 on: July 19, 2013, 07:54:20 pm »

Such a beautiful girl!  :-*

Offline Cindy Landolt

• Saradas Goddess
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Cindy Training
« Reply #356 on: July 24, 2013, 09:56:55 am »
Hey Everyone!...  ^-^

Thank you for all of the positive messages that I'm receiving, my inbox is overflowing, so I will try to reply to you all as soon as possible!

Seems that I can always rely on Saradas members to be Happy and Helpful!

I'm truly blown away by the response that my 'New Look' has received, for every negative comment I get, I receive about 30 Super Positive ones!.. You guys are the best!  :rock:

Lot's of new FREE content coming up soon too. But right now I'm hard in training, getting everything dialed right in!

Lot's of love to you all

Best Wishes

Cindy  :-*

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #357 on: July 24, 2013, 07:24:26 pm »
Thank you Sweetie Cinderella. You are simply pure class. NEVER let the negative comments put you off your goals or from living your life the way you want to live it. I'm sure you've been swamped with comments and messages so take your time to get back to all of us.

Thank you again Cindy.

:-* Grego

Offline Noswal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #358 on: July 26, 2013, 09:37:17 pm »
OK guys, brace yourself for the next installment:

Cindy on a Friday evening out:

So many women, So little time!! :)

Offline Noswal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #359 on: August 01, 2013, 05:13:18 pm »
 :wow:

Quoting Cindy today "7am on Chelsea Bridge, London! Perfect weather, perfect day!"

What a view to wake up to!! :)
So many women, So little time!! :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Hot Models  |  Cindy Landolt

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View