Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572552 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:59:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Gut Punching
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Gut Punching  (Read 10741 times)

Offline brittanyseol

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Gut Punching
« on: January 05, 2014, 04:42:35 pm »
Has anyone here ever had a session where the female bodybuilder would punch you in the gut?

Can people share their experiences pro and con about this?

Also are there any recommendations for what fbb is good?

Thanks

Forum Saradas

Gut Punching
« on: January 05, 2014, 04:42:35 pm »

j635746

Re: Gut Punching
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 05:04:23 pm »
I am told Kris Clark is good.  Brigita Brezovac does it and is very good.  I can attest to that having met her.  Mistress Treasure will also do it and unlike Brigita, takes delight on inflicting pain and will just keep going.

Offline brittanyseol

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 05:11:24 pm »
Mistress Treasure seems to be the only one who genuinely enjoys sessions and beating the crap out of people. How was your session with her?

j635746

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 05:52:57 pm »
Not that enjoyable I'm afraid.  I actually left by mutual consent after 30 mins.  I booked with her in 2009 and the session was so so.  But she effectively wanted to just beat the crap out of me and told me what she believed was my threshold.

She was pretty dominant in 2009 but she is far more muscular these days and far more dominant.  So if you can't handle her don't see her.  Because she switches on that dominant personality from the moment you enter the room and does not switch it off until the session is over.

Offline brittanyseol

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 05:59:22 pm »
Thar's too bad. I want to be punched so that the wind gets knocked out of me and I fall over but not so bad that I vomit or something.

So would you recommend Brigita then instead? She seems to ber VERY VERY big.

j635746

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 12:39:42 pm »
Brigita has a black belt in Karate so can and will really punch you hard in the stomach.  Unlike Mistress Treasure, she will respect your limits.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 01:59:45 pm »
I've had a couple of sessions with Arekah Lox and while we haven't done gut punching I'm sure she could deliver what you are looking for. Plus she's beautiful, powerful, enthusiastic, dominate and will respect the limits you agree to. She travels often and is much better at answering emails.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 07:20:52 pm »
Treasure was coaching herself aloud on foot position and shoulder movement while delivering her blows in our session.  She is untrained and could injure you without intending to do so, or on purpose. 

It is much better to go with a black belt in a martial art that teaches striking, as they will be safer and more effective at punching.  Brigita is terrific at it, and you don't have to just let her do it: You can try to defend your stomach and she will target your head with light taps until you raise your guard.  She will also deliver some effective kicks to the stomach.  She'll beat you for real unless you have some advanced training yourself.

Jennie Vaughn is another good option.  Less power in her punches, but she will hit whatever target she chooses to.  I think her black belt is in Tae Kwan Do.

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2014, 12:00:34 am »
I've met Treasure twice and she is AWESOME.  Yeah she likes to play rough but with her trash talk to go along with she's one of a kind.

And if she clamps on a reverse head scissors its lights out baby.

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2014, 12:01:45 am »
I've met Treasure twice and she is AWESOME.  Yeah she likes to play rough but with her trash talk to go along with she's one of a kind.

j635746

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2014, 01:17:40 pm »

Met someone last week and I discussed my last encounter with her.  Was surprised when she said Treasure will f**k you up.

I left after 30 minutes because I don't trust that she can stay in control.  Any session woman who is unwilling to show the level of restraint for the type of session requested and physique of the person she is sessioning is not worth time or money.

Contrast that with Brigita.  Very strong and can be very dominant if she chooses.  But she knows where to draw the line.  I am not convinced that Treasure does.  That may all be part of the session act or may not.

Offline Emil

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2014, 05:57:02 pm »
Well, it is actual scarry how a person who is probably twice as strong as you don't respect your limits (even if you demand a dominant session, but maybe it was to brutal and you just miscalculated) :shucks

Question for j635746 how did she react whey you left in the middle of session? She said ok, or ...

j635746

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2014, 09:54:35 pm »
Emil, once I had made the choice to leave, she did not say another word to me nor did she make eye contact either.  It was if she had switched off which suited me.  She just sat down looking at the floor as I collected my belonging and left.

She did not try and make me pay for the session either by force of any other means.  Had she lost it and made good on any of her threats, I would have had no problems in calling the Police etc.

Offline dukeblue

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2019, 11:13:03 pm »
Anyone know of a lady who allows some belly punching to her ?   Obviously only as hard as she’d allow.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2019, 05:15:01 am »
Contact Veve Lane.

Anyone know of a lady who allows some belly punching to her ?   Obviously only as hard as she’d allow.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Gut Punching

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View