Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574111 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 11:03:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  #FILM/TV: FBB's as Actresses on the Big + Small Screens VOL 1
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #FILM/TV: FBB's as Actresses on the Big + Small Screens VOL 1  (Read 85079 times)

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
I don't have clips but surely you must remember Nemesis?  Featured Sue Price, Debbie Muggli, Melissa Coates and Sharon Bruneau! :bravo:

I'm sure the Blu-Ray rips were posted on Saradas before.  They've been out for a while.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

phy911

Spice Williams in Star Trek: the Final Frontier

Here is my edit of Spice Williams in Star Trek: the Final Frontier. I've also included the special features clip of her. I was hoping I could use the deleted scenes but unfortunately I could not. However, all of the addition footage and interview of Spice are included in a separate download. Enjoy!

Klingons Kick Ass...thestreetfighter edit:

Special features Spice interview:

'Spice' Log - supplemental...

phy911

Cory Everson in Natural Born Killers [1994]

I've included the entire scene for some context.

phy911

Cindy Radiff

Even Hitler Had A Girl Friend

The Hitler Tapes

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!

He did Nazi that coming...!
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

phy911

Oh nein you didn't!

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Rhonda Lundstedt had a supporting role in "Miami Supercops" as a lady trucker and love interest for the fat cop.

Rhonda Lundstedt in Miami Supercops

https://mega.nz/#!kskQCBoR!8NguBAVxZbbcis8_VAPGhC5ZMkMkQY-DqaU91Vf07bg

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
LÓÒKING FOR...

I remember there's a female bodybuilder in the Sinbad of the Seven Seas movie.

Confirmed.  It's Teagan Clive as a henchwoman to the evil vizier Jaffar.  Lou Ferrigno stars as Sinbad.

Her time on-screen is short, and she's in a black [leather?] outfit that doesn't show much, so I'm not providing a clip.  If someone would like some "K", feel free to go ahead and follow it up.

^-^  A well-intentioned Member posted a link to this film on *YT*, but direct links to video sites are permitted ONLY in the <FLASH VIDEO> section.  Follow the example of the previous posters--a DL link and a preview or 2--and we can all stay friends.    :-*  ~MOD 'E15R91F'
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

phy911

Akemi (Hiyoko-chan) Takahashi
Blood Fight [1989]

A very short clip. Sadly Hiyoko doesn't use her muscles in the ring.

https://www.mediafire.com/?5ph2auehlgr0dgo

I remember this movie. The fights were okay, but the movie sucked.

phy911

Spy Hard [1996] Bodybuilder Unknown

Only 2 seconds. I slowed it to 60% speed to get it to a bit over 3 seconds. Not worth a video clip but enjoy the gif.

phy911

SLEDGEHAMMER! - The Spa Who Loved Me

Mimi Hitzman photo thread:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=54979.0

Man I love these FBBs!!  Do you have the GIF of the brunette bending the gun?

I've made a few gifs of that scene. A long while back I edited the cut to Sledge while she is bending the gun and added a few altered frames that I created in photoshop that made the transition look more natural. I used that as my avatar for many years. However, the clip I've linked to is much better quality than that old gif. Is there some purpose for you wanting a gif of that instead of the clip of the entire scene?

No it's just that I love the way Mimi looks when bending it, so angry, so sexy, so powerful!!  But I DO love the entire scene, especially when they are flexing while their clothes rip.  Awesome work BTW

I also like this scene very much. It's great to see hard, tough and angry muscular woman with extreme strength. It's also reason, why I love fighting scenes, where muscular woman uses strong bodies to absorbs many punches.

I know!! I love FBBs who have sexy mean faces!! It's like them showing their dominance

Her face when she's bending the gun is effin'sexy!!!

phy911

Raye Hollitt on Baywatch.

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Day of the Warrior Raye Hollitt Clip 1

Man I freaking love her in this film. She was such a badass sexy muscular babe. I wish more films offered roles to FBBs because they would be awesome to see on screen.

Is that a 1 piece Raye is wearing? That's hot!!!

lvorma

Marisa Pare in Tarzan and the Woman of Steel

Credentials confirmed...

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
Re: #FILM/TV: FBB's as Actresses on the Big + Small Screens VOL 1 (CLOSED)
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2017, 02:58:46 am »
Spy Hard [1996] Bodybuilder Unknown

Only 2 seconds. I slowed it to 60% speed to get it to a bit over 3 seconds. Not worth a video clip but enjoy the gif.

"...Bodybuilder Unknown..."

I *heard* it was Lauren Powers

who else??
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  #FILM/TV: FBB's as Actresses on the Big + Small Screens VOL 1

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View