Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574137 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:12:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected  (Read 104475 times)

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Re: UFWL Grudge Matches
« Reply #165 on: August 18, 2016, 04:26:18 pm »
Rachel Mclish vs Chris Jericho

Rachel walked out of her dressing room and headed towards the ring area, she stopped mid-stride when she saw Chris step out from around the corner.

Rachel: What do you want, Chris?

Chris approached Rachel, cupping her chin in his hand. Her moved in to kiss her, Rachel stepped back and clenched her fists.

Rachel: If you want to kiss me, then you're going to have to beat me in a match, horndog.

Chris: Fine, let's have one right now. Unless you're scared.

Rachel: Alright, but you're going to regret it.

Kiana Tom approached dressed in a black and white striped bikini, she folded her arms and smirked at Rachel.

Kiana: Take her down, Chris.

Kiana snapped her fingers, Chris lunged and forced Rachel back against the wall. Kiana pulled a small black bottle from her cleavage and uncapped it,  she held the bottle under Rache's nose. Rachel's eyes rolled up, her head sagged. Chris draped Rachel over his shoulder.

Kiana: Take her to my dressing room, you'll have more privacy there.

###

Rachel awoke in a daze, she sat up groggily, she she tried to roll away when she saw Chris and Kiana sitting at the foot of the bed, but found her ankles cuffed to the bed posts.

Rachel: Let me go.

Chris crawled up Rachel's legs, he grabbed her chin and kissed her. He drew back and shoved Rachel onto her back.

Chris: You're not allowed to speak.

Chris leaned down and kissed Rachel's abs, he wrapped his legs around her waist and squeezed tightly. Kiana crawled up beside Rachel, she ripped off Rachel's bikini top exposing her firm perky breasts. She choked Rachel with her own top. Chris laughed as he pummeled Rachel's abs.

Kiana: You can go when I say you can.

Kiana tossed Rachel's top over the headboard, she kissed Rachel's lips. Chris slid Rachel's bottoms down around her ankles, he thrust his erect cock into her vagina while cupping her buttcheeks. Kiana licked Rachel's face like a cat while purring. Rachel decided to play along, she rubbed her her hands on Chris's back, she kissed his chest. Chris sat up, he uncuffed Rachel's ankles and lifted her into a seated position, Rachel wrapped her legs around chris's waist and squeezed tightly. Chris smiled despite his discomfort. Kiana elbowed Rachel's groin. Rachel's legs went limp., she clutched at her groin.

Chris kissed Rachel's groin, he fingered her bvagina and grinned. Kiana got a second pair of cuffs and cuffed Rachel's wrists to the headboard. Chris stood up on the mattress, he grabbed Rachel's ankles and locked on the figure-4-leglock.

Chris: Ask her.

Kiana straddled Rachel's waist.
 Kiana: Do you give up. Rachel. Spare yourself any further pain and say yes.

Rachel nodded. Chris refused to release the hold. Kiana shrugged, she leaned down and kissed Rachel's breasts.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: August 18, 2016, 04:26:18 pm »

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #166 on: August 18, 2016, 04:27:23 pm »
Christine Roth vs Wendy Lindquist

In preparation for her upcoming Empress of Wrestling title defense against Sarah Dunlap. Christine went to Stephanie Mcmahon for help. She walked into the waiting room dressed in an orange bikini and barefoot, she approached the receptionist's desk where Bodydonna Sunny sat.Sunny leaned back in her swivel chair feet propped up on the desktop, her pink sleeveless dress shirt unbuttoned just enough to expose the black lace bra she wore underneath, When she saw Christine approach she slid her feet off the desktop and leaned forward propping her elbows on her desk, chin resting in her hands. "You're early, but go on in, the boss is ready to see you."

Christine nodded, she opened the double doors into Stephanie's office and quickly closed them behind her. She shuffled towards the desk where Stephanie sat. Stephanie sat with her back to Christine. Christine cleared her throat, Stephanie spun around to face her., her hands were steepled together, she was dressed in a black sleeveless dress shirt and black skirt that hung down to her knees. Pappers were strewn across her desk. "Damn that sable, it's going to take me months to undone all the damage she's caused. What did you need to see me about Christine?"

Christine bowed her head low then sat down. "I've got a fave a favor to ask you. My match with Sarah Dunlap is next week, and I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to beat her. I don't want to lose my title. I really need your guidance."

"I'd love to help you, but I'm too busy fixing Sable's mess. There is another way though. You'll need to face a high caliber opponent to get tougher." Stephanie pressed the intercom button. "Sunny, send in Wendy Lindquist."

Christine stiffened in her chair. "Wendy won't be much of a challenge. She doesn't have a very good win record."

Stephanie laughed. "She may not have the best record in the industry, but losing has only helped to make her stronger. She's perservered, and because of that she's won the Queen of Wrestling Title from Michelle Russell, not an easy win might I add."

There was a knock on the door, Wedny walked into the office dressed in a blue tanktop under a leather jacket and blue jeans, her hair tied back in a ponytail, the Queen of Wrestling title draped over her right shoulder. Christine stood up and shook Wendy's hand. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Christine. Our busy schedules have kept us from doing so."

"Likewise." Christine managed a small smile. She glanced Wendy over, not feeling the least impressed.

"I'll be brief. Your match with Wendy will help to build up your stamina, you'll need every ounce of strength to beat Sarah. Don't go easy on her Wendy. So go ahead and get ready for your match. Don't worry Wendy, it's a non title match, so don't be afraid to lose should Christine prove stronger. oh and by the way, have either of you seen Denise Austin or Mindi O'Brien, no one's seen them in a while."

Christine and Wendy shook their heads. Stephanie sighed and ushered them out of her office.

Thirty minutes later, Christine and Wendy stood staring each other down in the center of the ring. Wendy had changed into a sky blue bikini. Ref Suzan Kaminga stood in between them, placing a hand on either of their tightly chiseled chests and nudged them each back a step. "Easy ladies, wait til I give the signal. No countouts or DQ's, keep fighting until one of you is unable to go on. Let's get it on." Suzan called for the bell and stepped out of the way.

Christine continued to stare down Wendy. Wendy grinned and flexed a double biceps pose, veins throbbing in her arms from her shoulders to her wrists, her biceps swelled up to the size of footballs. Christine stepped back dumbfounded by Wendy's sudden muscle growth, she balled her hands into fists. "These are the muscles I defeated Michelle with, lucky for her I didn't end her wrestling career for good, though I could have." Wendy smirked.

Christine gulped, her hands trembled, she hid them behind her back so Wendy wouldn't notice. She took a couple of deep breaths, she raised her hands over her head and challenged Wendy to a test of strength.

Wendy and Christine locked hands. Both ladies struggled to force the other to their knees, but neither lady refused to budge. For Christine it felt like forever but only several seconds had passed, her thick muscular body glistened with sweat. Wendy sneered, she pressed her chest against Christine's and kneed her ribs. Christine doubled over with a grunt, Wendy laughed and forced Christine to her knees.

Christine gritted her teeth, she headbutted Wendy's groin. Wendy grunted as Christine got back up to her feet, this time forcing Wendy to her knees, then onto her back, trapping Wendy's legs beneath her body. Wendy screamed from the strain placed on her legs. Christine smiled, she straddled wendy's waist, she pinned Wendy's wrists at her sides and leaned in close to her struggling opponents face. "I told Stephanie you weren't going to be a challenge. You're such a disappointment, If you still have a title after your match with Diamond then I'll be coming for you."

"Not if I can help it." Wendy spat in Christine's eye. She jerked her hands free and slapped christine's face. Christine flopped onto her back, Wendy rolled to the edge of the ring apron and laid on her side, her tree trunk thick legs throbbing with pain.

Christine rolled out of the ring, she walked around to the side where Wendy laid on the apron, she grabbed Wendy's left ankle and bashed it against the side of the apron. Wendy screamed and kicked the side of Christine's head with her free leg. Christine plopped onto her rear. Wendy rolled off the apron, she staggered to her feet and kneed Christine's chin. Wendy grabbed a handful of hair and yanked Christine to her feet, she slammed Christine's forehead against the ring apron.

Wendy scooped up Christine and slammed her back against the upper rim of the security barricade anbd held her there for what seemed like hours, pushing down on Christine's knees and chin. Christine screamed and flailed her arms. Wendy leaned in close to Christine's face. "Michelle had it much easier than what I'm going to do to you."

Christine grabbed Wendy's ponytail and jerked her head back, the leather string holding Wendy's hair snapped, her hair cascaded down her shoulders. Christine, still holding on to Wendy's hair climbed on top of the security barricade and leapt off and connected with the Stratusfaction. Christine grasped Wendy's wrist tightly and dragged her dazed foe to her feet, she attempted an Irish whip, but Wendy reversed it, sending Christine careening facefirst into the steel corner post.

Wendy bent down over christine, she slapped her shredded washboard abs. Wendy pressed down on Christine's throat with her foiot and flexed her left arm. Christine grabbed Wendy's ankle and twisted it hard, Wedny yelped and stumbled back, she fell onto her rear.

Christine rose to one knee, she lunged and grabbed Wendy's throat. Wendy gasped for air but found none. she raked Christine's eyes. Christine rolled back and rubbed at her eyes. Wendy stood up grabbed two handfuls of Christine's hair and jerked her to her feet, she scooped Christine and rolled her back into the ring. Wendy climbed up to the top turnbuckle and went for a moonsault, Christine rolled out of the way in time, she laughed as wendy slammed down facefirst onto the mat.

Christine rose to her feet, she flipped Wendy onto her back, grabbed her ankles and and applied a half crab, she twisted her torso and hooked Wendy's  arms and pulled back hard. Wendy threw back her head and let out a blood curdling scream.

ref Suzan knelt down by Wendy and asked if she was ready to submit. Wendy shook her head. Christine pulled back harder. Wendy's screams grew louder and she was forced to admit defeat. Christine released Wendy and stood up as Suzan announced her the victor. Christine helped Wendy to her feet, they shared a laugh as Wendy staggered to the corner, they shook hands. "You're too strong, maybe you will beat Sarah. And any time you want to challenge me for my title I'll be waiting." Wendy smiled despite her entire body racked with pain.

"Gladly." Christine went to climb out of the ring, the arena went dark. The lights came back on, Sarah.
 Dunlap stood behind an unprepared Christine weilding a crowbar. Sarah bashed Christine across the back of her shoulders. Christine collapsed onto the ringside floor. Wendy charged Sarah, Sarah was ready, she and struck Wendy across the forehead with her crowbar. Wendy laid spread-eagled on her back, blood oozing from her busted forehead. Sarah climbed out of the ring and stood over an unconscious Christine. Ref Suzan rushed to Christine's aid, but Sarah gave her a look that stopped her dead in her tracks. Sarah raised the crowbar over her head and repeatedly slammed it down on Christine's back and neck.

Six musclebound female security guards rushed to ringside. Sarah growled as two of them grabbed her arms, a thrid snatched her crowbar away and a fourth restrained her in a full nelson. The two remaining guards pulled Christine up onto the entrance ramp. Determined to inflict more damage, Sarah flexed her arms and powered out of the full nelson, she elbowed the ribs of the guard behind her , she kicked the groin of the guard that took her crowbarand bashed together the heads of the two guards holding onto her arms.

The two guards that had tended to Christine rushed Sarah. sarah fell them with a dropkick to each of their chins. Sarah pulled Christine to her feet and clamped her in the crossface chickenwing. The six guards circled Sarah with tasers and pounced her, it took 10,000 volts of electricity to knock Sarah out, she released Christine as her body convulsed. Sarah staggered and fell off the side of the entrance ramp in a twitching heap, the guards converged on her and cuffed her wrists and ankles. The lead guard told her she would stay in a holding cell until her title match.

Female paramedics loaded Wendy and Christine onto stretchers and took them to Dr Michi Ritz's infirmary.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #167 on: August 22, 2016, 06:24:53 pm »
Christine Roth vs Sarah Dunlap 2

Kim Lyons: Hello wrestling fans, welcome back to the UFWL, tonight we have a title match that promises to be one hell of a slobberknocker. Jillian and I are joined by Gina Davis and Sable. Do you think you two can get along long enough to call this match?

Gina and Sable: Shut up.

Jillian: Keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you Kim, both these ladies are capable of pummeling you. Once best friends now bitter enemies, there's no shortage of animosity as Sarah challenges Christine for the Empress of Wrestling title. Let's bring out our competitors.

Sarah walked out onto the entrance stage dressed in a blue bikini, Victoria and Stacy Keibler followed close behind. Sarah strutted down the ramp and rolled into the ring. Ref Terri Gold stood in the center of the ring. Sarah sat on the top turnbuckle in the southwest corner of the ring.

Christine strolled out onto the entrance stage dressed in a pink feathered kimino, her hips swayed as she made her way to the ring. She clibed into the ring and bowed to the crowd. She removed her kimino and tossed it into the front row. Sarah hopped off the turnbuckle and snatched Christine's title belt from around her waist and held it over her head. Ref Terri grabbed the belt from Sarah and handed it off to the timekeeper. Sarah shoved Terri aside and lunged at christine, she grabbed her throat and choked her.

Christine squeezed Sarah's biceps, Sarah winced and released Christine's throat, she kneed Christine's abs. Christine dropped to her knees. Sarah stood behind
Christine and locked her in the sleeper hold. Christine flailed her arms, she elbowed Sarah's groin. Sarah [punched the back of Christine's head and shoved her to the mat. Sarah straddled Christine's back, she grabbed Christine's chin and tugged back on it. Christine yelped and pounded her fists on the mat. Sarah leaned down and licked the back of Christine's neck, she pressed her knee into the small of Christine's back. Sarah sttod up and stomped the back of Christine's head.

Christine rolled to the edge of the ring apron and dropped to the ringside floor, she stood up and leaned against the side of the ring clutching the back of her head.

Jillian: Sarah seems to be dominating this match. Christine is gonna have to step up her game.

Sable: Sarah will crush Christine, She too strong for Christine to handle.

Sarah approached the ropes, she nleaned down and grabbed two handfuls of Christine's hair. Christine grabbed Sarah by the head and guillotined her throat against the top rope. Sarah staggered back, Christine rolled into the ring, she knocked Sarah off her feet with a frunning clothesline. Christine elbow dropped Sarah's abs. sarah sat up clutching her abs. Christine landed a dropkick between Sarah's shoulder blades.

Sarah rolled onto her stomach and rose to one knee, she punched Christine in her groin. Sarah grabbed Christine by her throat and crotch andlifted her over her head like a barbell, she press-slammed Christine to the mat. Sarah laid aastride Christine's chest.

1...2... Christine kicked out, Sarah slapped Christine's abs, she stood up, dragged Christine to to her feet and scooped her up in her arms. Sarah body-slammed Christine to the ringside floor, she gestured to Victoria and Stacy. Stacy wielded a riding crop, she whipped Christine's back with it. Victoria dragged Christine to her feet and held her arms behind her back. Stacy whipped Christine's abs with her riding crop. Victoria locked on a full nelson. Stacy pummeled Christine's chest chin and groin with her fists. Sarah rolled out of the ring, she slapped Christine's face and chuckled. Victoria suplexed Christine onto the back of her neck.

Sarah pressed her foot down on Christine's throat. Satacy and Victoria grabbed Christine's legs and kicked the backs of her knees. Sarah legdropped Christine's throat, she sat down on Christine's chest.

1...2... Christine kicked out. Sarah dragged Christine to her feet, Christine kneed Sarah's groin. Stacy backhanded Christine's chest, Victoria landed a spinning heel kick to Christine's chin. sarah pounced Christine and raked her eyes.

Alundra Blayze ran the the ramp , she grabbed Stacy and suplexed her to the floor. Victoria set Alundraa for the russian leg sweep, Alundra reverses into a hiptoss. Sarah grabs Alundra from behind and nails her with a german suplex. Sarah leans down and spits in Alundra's face, she grabs Alundra's ankles and catapaults her into the crowd.

Christine trapped Sarah in a rear bearhug and squeezed her tightly. Sarah dug her fingernails into Christine's wrists. Christine drops Sarah onto her ass, she plops down behinfd Sarah and locks her in the rear naked choke hold. Sarah clenched her fists, she elbowed Christine's ribs, but Christine grip never wavered. Sarah's arm dropped to her side.

Terri raised Sarah's right hand... it dropped to her side.

Terri raised Sarah's arm a second. time... it dropped again.

Terri raised Sarah's hand once more... Sarah clenched her fist and elbowed Christine's ribs. Christine let go and stood up, she kicked the small of Sarah's back. Sarah rolled to her feet, she lunged and nailed Christine with the spear. Sarah dragged Christine to her feet and whipped her into the security barricade. Christine slumped down onto the floor, Sarah choked Christine with her foot. Christine karate chopped Sarah's ankles sending her flopping onto her back.

Christine staggered to her feet, she leaned down and slapped Sarah's face. Stacy leapt on Christine's back and wrapped her arms around her throat. Christine staggered around the ringside area.

Victoria kneed Christine's groin, Christine fell to one knee. Stacy squeezed Christine's throat tighter. Victoria pummeled Christine's ab and chest.Alundra climbed over the barricade aand kicked the back of Victoria's knee, Stacy shoved Christine to the floor and charged Alundra, Alundra caught Stacy in her arms and bodyslammed her onto the announcer's table. Gina threw off her headset and stepped over Stacy, she shoved Alundra back against the steel corner post and choke-slammed her. Gina dragged Sarah and Christine to their feet and whipped them into the ring.

Sarah staggered to her feet, she dragged Christine to her feet, scooped her up and nailed her with the sidewalk slam. Sarah straddled Christine's waist.

1...2... Christine kicked out. Sarah dragged Christine to her feet, shoved her head between her knees and nailed her with a spike piledriver. Christine flopped onto her back, her left leg twitched. Sarah leapt off the top turnbuckle and elbow dropped Christine's groin. Christine sat up and rubbed at her groin. Sarah dropkicked Christine's chin. Christine laid spread-eagled on her back, Sarah stood with one foot on Christine's chest. as she flexed the crab pose.

1...2...3. Terri raised Sarah's arm in victory. Sarah rolled out of the ring and grabbed her title from the timekeeper and held it over her head. Gina dropkicked the small of Sarah's back. Sarah pitched forward as the title fell to the floor. Sarah slammed into the barricade and fell onto her face. Gina crouched down beside Sarah and shook her head.

Gina: I want my title back, I don't care who I have to beat up to get it. Sarah, I'm challenging you to a title match. And Christine too if she's brave enough. We'll make it a triple threat match. Don't chicken out.

Gina sttod up, Sable's fists shook with rage as she approached. Gina laughed and kneed Sable's groin. she nailed her with the Rock Bottom. Gina rolled into the ring and dragged Christine to her feet. Terri shoved Gina. Gina choke-slammed Terri, she nailed Christine with a powerbomb in the center of the ring. Gina walked to the back, smirking as she surveyed the carnage in the ring.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #168 on: August 22, 2016, 10:39:46 pm »
Gladiator Battle Royal

Jillian Michaels: Welcome back, tonight Kim and I are joined by recent addition to the Bad Gladiators- Chrissy Zmijewski. It's a pleasure to have you here, Chrissy.

Chrissy smirked, her hair was tied in a long braid that hung down her back.. She was dressed in a silver leather bikini, and black gloves that covered her arms up to her elbows.

Chrissy: It's great to be here, Jillian baby. You know when I first came to the UFWL critics said I was weak and would never succeed in this business. Want to talk about weaklings, then let me tell you about Zap.

Kim Lyons: You've faced Zap before, any plans for a rematch.

Chrissy: I'll step into the ring with anyone- man or woman it doesn't matter. And Dara Torres, keep watching the shadows because you'll never when I'll come for you until it's too late.

Jillian: No doubt about that. So who do you think is going tio win the battle royal?

Chrissy: The BAd Gladiators came to win, even though there can only be win winner, I'm sure it will be one of my girls.

Kim: Monica 'Jet' Carlson, Marisa 'Lace' PAre, Raye 'Zap' Hollitt' and Tanji 'Stealth' Johnson are already waiting in the ring.

Lace and Zap patted each other on the back. Lace rushed JEt, Zap strutted towards Stealth. Stealth lunged and kneed Zap's abs. Lace and Jet locked up in the center of the ring. Lace forced Jet down onto her knees, Jet headbutted Lace's groin. Stealth slammed Zap to the mat with a spine buster suplex. Zap rolled onto her side and curled up into the fetal position. Jet bodyslammed Lace down on top of Zap. Stealth stood with one foot pressing down on LAce's chin. Lace groaned, pain flooded her neck, Jet elbowed Lace's abs.

Stealth dragged Lace to her feet, Jet pulled Zap to her feet, they whipped their dazed foes into one another, LAce and Zap flopped down onto their backs.

Jennifer 'Phoenix' Widerstrom and Lori 'Ice' Fetrick entered the ring. Phoenix went to grab Zap, Ice grabbed her from behind and nailed her with the german suplex. Ice stood up, Jet and Lace shoved Ice into the corner, they pummeled her abs chest and groin. Phoenix cartwheeled into the corner and landed an elbow to Ice's chest. Ice slumped down.

Lace staggered towards Phoenix, Phoenix turned and nailed Lace with a spinning heel kick to her jaw.

Amber 'Apache' Deluca and Erin 'Steel' Toughill entered the ring. Apache lunged and nailed Phoenix with a clothesline. Steel landed the Sweet Chin Music to Apache's chin. Apache flopped onto her back, Steel legdropped Apache's throat. Phoenix straddled Apache's waist and squeezed her throat with both hands. Steel kicked Apache in her ribs.

Ice leapt out from the corner and lunged, she nailed Phoenix with the flying tackle. Steel grabbed Ice by her hair and slung her across the ring Ice spun #60 as she skidded into the corner.

Jamie 'Fury' Redd and Cheryl 'Sunny' Baldringer enetered the ring. Fury dragged Zap to her feet and slapped her face. Sunny locked Fury in the Full Nelson and slammed her to the mat. Stealth dropkicked the back of Sunny's left knee. Sunny dropped to one knee. Jet nailed Sunny with the big boot to the chin. Lace snuck up behind Jet and trapped her in the sleeper hold. Ice pounded on Jet's abs. Steel nailed Ice with the reverse ddt. Zap grabbed Steel in a rear bearhug and squeezed her waist tightly. Steel flailed her arms.

Necole "Flame' Hamrick and Shelley 'Siren" Beattie entered the ring. Flame scooped up Fury and bodyslammed her against the top turnbuckle. Fury laid spread-eagled on her stomach. Siren placed Stealth in a side headlock. Jet nailed the side of Siren's head with her forearm. Flame lifted Phoenix over her head and nailed her with the military press slam. Steel elbowed Zap's chinm she slipped free spun around and kneed Zap's groin. Lace karate-chopped Steel's throat.

Salina 'Elektra' Bartunek and Kimberly 'Jade' Rogers entered the ring. Elektra helped Apache to her feet, Jet and Stealth charged them. Elektra scooped up Stealth and bodyslammed her, Jade and Apache nailed Jet with a double clothesline. Elektra bent down over Stealth, Stealth raked Elektra's eyes. Phoenix kneed the small of Elektra's back forcing her down to her knees, she locked onto Elektra with the dragon Sleeper.. Elektra flailed her arms.

Shirley 'Sky' Eson and Robin 'Hellga' Coleman entered the ring. Sky grabbed grabbed the back of Phoenix's neck and raised her off her feet. Hellga kicked the back of Sky's knee. Sky fell to one knee. Phoenix kneed Sky's chin. Flame nailed Phioenix with the suplex. Fury stomped Flame's forehead as she laid on her back. Zap whipped Fury into the corner, She mounted the ropes and pummeled Fury's face. Steel grabbed Zap's waist and tossed her to the mat. Ice nailed Steel with the vertical suplex. Hellga bashed the back of Ice's head, Ice pitched forwqard and fell onto her face. Apache nailed Hellga with a swinging neckbreaker.

Beth 'Venom' Horn and Tonya 'Gold' Knight entered the ring. Venom scooped up Lace and hung her in a tree of woe, choking Lace with her foot. Gold threw sky over her shoulder and nailed her with the Samoan Drop. Sunny grabbed Venom and hit her with the atomic drop. Hellga grabbed a handful of Sunny's hair and slung her across the ring. Jade and Apache lifted Hellga into the air and slammed her onto her back. Venom nailed Jade and Apache with a double dropkick to their backs. Phoenix hit Jade with the russian legsweep, Gold nailed Apache with the sidewalk slam.

Gina 'Crush' Carano and Shannon 'Dallas' Hall entered the ring. Crush locked up with Sky, Sky forced Crush down to one knee. Gold and Dallas kicked the backs of Sky's knees. Dallas nailed Sky with a suplex onto the back of her head. Zap lifted Dallas onto her shoulders and twirled her in the airplane spin. Crush nailed Eltektra with a pile drive. Flame nailed Crush with a running bulldog slam. Sunny and Siren whipped Venom into the ropes, Venom rebounded and nailed Sunny and Siren with a flying clothesline.

Jet and Ice traded blows, Jet punched Ice's abs. Ice bashed Jet's throat with her forearm/ Steel nailed Ice with the Widow's peak. Lace hit Steel with a reverse ddt.Fury put LAce in the abdominal stretch.  Venom pummeled Lace's groin with her fists and feet. Jet dragged Apache to her feet, Apache kneed Jet's groin, she hoisted Jet into the air and press-slammed her out to the ringside floor. Jet laid spread-eagled on her stomach outside the ring.

Steel shoved Lace to the mat she stomped Lace's back. Venom rolled Lace onto her back. Ice grabbed a handful of Venom's hair and slung her across the ring. Venom collided with Phoenix and Stealth, all three crashed to the mat in a crumpled heap.Crush nailed the side of Lace head with a spinning heel kick, Steel tossed Lace out onto the ringside floor. Lace threw a temper tantrum and refused to leave ringside.

Phoenix staggered to her feet. Sky chokeslammed Phoenix against the turnbuckles. she dragged Phoenix to her feet and whipped her towards the ropes where Ice stoodcatching her breath. Phoenix barreled towards Ice, Ice scooped up Phoenix and bodyslammed her to the ringside floor. Phoenix sobbed and pounded her fists on the ringside floor.

Gold pressed Jade over her head like a barbell and dropped her onto her stomach. Jade rolled onto her side clutching her ribs. Hellga dragged Jade to her feet. Flame bashed Hellga's back with her fists. Hellga dropped Jade and spun to face Flame, Flame kneed Hellga's groin, Flame went for the powerbomb, but couldn't lift Hellga up. Dallas dropkicked the back of Flame's knees. Flame fell forward, HYellga reversed into a back body drop. Jade staggered to her feet, Stealth kneed Jade's abs.Fury and Venom sat Jade on the top turnbuckle, they went to grab Jade, but she bashed their foreheads together. Jade stood up on the turnbuckle, Stealth shook the top rope, Jade lost her footing, the back of her head collided with the steel steps as she tumbled to the ringside floor.

Flame staggered to her feet, Glold snuck up behind her and placed her in a full nelson. Crush landed several blows to Flame's chest and abs. Zap went to dropkick Crush, Crush sidestepped causing Zap to hit Flame instead. Flame staggered backwards, Gold Flipped Flame over the ropes. Flame grabbed the ropes, her feet landed on the apron. Gold kneed Flame's groin and shoved her off the apron.

Crush nailed Apache's chin with a vicious uppercut. Apache tumbled onto her back. Crush grabbed Apache's ankles and catapaulted her over the ropes. Dallas bodyslammed Ice to the ringside floor. Steel, Stealth and Hellga circled Sky, they closed in on her and pummedled her til she was lying ion the mat. Elektra nailed Steel with the spine buster suplex. Stealth kicked the back of Elektra's knee. Hellga flung Elektra to the ringside floor. Dallas and Gold slung Sunny out of the ring.

Zap kneed Steel's groin, Steel dropped to her knees. Zap lifted Steel into the vertical suplex and hurled her to the ringside floor. Stealth grabbed Zap and spun her around to face her. Zap kicked Stealth's groin and nailed her with the stone cold stunner. Sky carried Stealth towards the ropes, Dallas dropkicked the small of Sky's back, she and Stealth tumbled out of the ring.

Dallas grabbed grabbed Siren in a rear bearhug, Gold and Hellga took turns pummeling her torso. Crush, Venom and Fruy circled Zap and pummeled every inch of her body. Zap slumped to her knees. Dallas shoved Zap onto her back and straddled her waist. "You're such a weakling Zap, that's why I never liked you. I'm better than you because I want to be the best. Maybe one day you'll learn to accept it." Dallas said and licked Zap's chin.

Crush stood with her hands on her hips. "You're not stronger than me, I can beat you anytime Dallas."

"I'm taking over command of the group, naturally the strongest should be the leader. Right girls." Venom and Gold stood on either side of Dallas, their arms folded across their chest.

Fury and Hellga closed ranks around Crush." Fine, whoever wins becomes the leader, deal." Crush offered her hand and Dallas shook it. Siren nailed Crush and Dallas with a running clothesline. Hellga powerbombed Siren to the ringside floor. Gold whipped Hellga into the corner. Fury low blowed Gold's groin, Gold dropped to her knees. Hellga lunged and slammed Gold onto her back. Hellga scooped up Gold and flung her out of the ring.

Dallas and Crush locked hands in the center of the ring. Their biceps bulged as they struggled to force one another to their knees, but neither woman budged an inch. Venom kicked the back of Crush's left knee. Dallas forced Crush down onto her knees. Venom choked Crush. Dallas press slammed Crush to the ringside floor. Fury threw Venom across the back of her shoulders and placed her in the torture rack, parading her around the ring like a new scarf. Venom choked back tears as she struggled to escape Fury's clutches. Dallas kneed Fury's groin. Venom nailed Fury with a reverse ddt., she scooped up fury and hiptossed her to the ringside floor.

Hellga pummeled Venom's back and set her up in an over the knee back breaker. Hellga pushed down on Venom's chin and knees. Venom screamed and flailed her arms. Dallas shook her head, she kneed Hellga's back and shoved her to the mat. Dallas nailed Hellga with an over the top rope german suplex.

Jillian: And we're  down to the last three woman. Who's going to win is anyone's guess.

Chrissy: Never count out Dallas, she's a one woman army.

Kim: Go Zap, you can do it.

Dallas and Venom circled one another. Dallas smirked as she flexed her arms. Venom crouched low and beckoned to Dallas. Dallas halted and puckered her lips. Zap bash Venom between her shoulder blades. Dallas choked Zap with both hands and hoisted her off her feet. Venom stood in the corner and laughed. Zap raked Dallas's eyes. Dallas released Zap and staggered back. Venom charged Zap, Zap nailed Venom with a spinning heel kick to her jaw. Zap scooped up Venom and slung her out of the ring. Dallas kicked the back of Zap's left knee. Zap fell to one knee. Dallas lifted Zap over her head and slammed her to the mat, she dragged Zap to her feet and whipped her into the ropes Dallas nailed Zap with a clothesline and sent her tumbling to the ringside floor.

Chrissy squealed with delight, she she ran out from behind the announcer's table, she grabbed the Gladiator belt and briefcase and rolled into the ring and held them out to Dallas. Dallas strapped the belt around her waist. She stood up and grabed the briefcase. Chrissy hugged Dallas and raised her arm in victory, Dallas, Chrissy and the other Bad Gladiators regrouped and headed back to their locker room,

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #169 on: September 27, 2016, 05:40:02 pm »
Kimberly Jade Rogers vs Brenda Raganot

Jade strutted down the backstage hallway dressed in her American Gladiators outfit. She was still upset from her loss in the battle royale and tonight she was going to take it out on Brenda. She walked out onto the entrance stage and flexed her arms for the pumped crowd. She ran down the ramp and rolled into the ring and stood in a neutral corner of the ring. Ref Lori Fetrick stood in the center of the ring.

Brenda emerged from backstage dressed in a red bikini, she walked down the ramp jeering at the crowd, she climbed into the ring and pointed mockingly at Jade. She turned her back to Jade and patted her rear. "Come and get me Jade, if you think you can handle me."

Jade goes to charge Brenda but Lori stops her. "Wait til I call for the bell." Jade shoves Lori to the mat and lunges at Brenda knocking her onto her back, Jade gets up first and stomps on Brenda's left knee, Brenda screams and kicks Jade in her groin. Jade drops to her knees. Brenda rises to her knees and slugs Jade across the chin, Jade counters with a right jab to Brenda's chest. Jade gets to her feet and grabs a handful of Brenda's hair and yanks her to her feet. Brenda elbows Jade abs. Jade slams her elbow down on the back of Brenda's neck. Brenda falls flat on her face. Jade mounts Brenda's back and locks on the camel clutch, she pulls back on Brenda's chin.

Brenda flails her arms while trying to grab for the ropes. Ref Lori kneels down by Brenda and asks if she ready to submit. Brenda shakes her head no and grabs the bottom rope, Lori orders Jade to release her. Jade complies, she stands up and stomps on Brenda's back. Jade drags Brenda to her feet, Brenda knees Jade's groin. Brenda shoves Jade's head between her knees and sets her up for the powerbomb, Jade reverses into the hurricanrana and pins Brenda.

1...2... Brenda kicks out. Jade pounds her fists on Brenda's abs. Jade gets up, Brenda rolls to her feet and low blows Jade. Brenda ddt's Jade, she goes for the pin.

1...2... Jade kicks out. Brenda slaps Jade's face and stands up, she presses her foot down on Jade's groin. Jade grabs Brenda's ankles and flips her onto her back, Jade wraps both legs around Brenda's right legs and squeezes tight. Brenda squirms trying to get to the ropes, in desperation she leans in and rakes her fingernails over Jade's face. Jade squeals and releases Brenda. Brenda crawls to the ropes and pulls herself to her feet. Jade stands with her hands on her hips. Brenda limps on her right leg toward Jade, Jade charges Brenda and kicks her across the back of her right knee. Brenda falls to one knee. Jade cups Brenda's chin in her left hand and taunts her. Brenda punches Jade's groin. Jade doubles over clutching her groin. Brenda staggers to her feet, she positions herself behind Jade and grabs her around the waist, she goes for a suplex, but her right leg gives out beneath her. Jade elbows Brenda's chin. Jade spins around and lands a spinning heel kick to the side of Brenda's chin. Jade grabs Brenda by her throat and shakes her like a rag doll. Brenda pokes Jade's eyes. Jade lifts Brenda off her feet and slams her her onto her back.

Brenda crawls towards the ropes. Jade grabs Brenda's ankles and drags her to the center of the ring, she pulls Brenda to her feet and whips her into the southwest corner of the ring. Jade mounts Brenda in the corner and repeatedly slams her fist against Brenda's forehead. Jade raises her left fist over her head and taunts Brenda. Brenda grabs Jade's Hips and shoves her off, Jade slams down hard on her back. Brenda limps out of the corner, she bends down and grabs a handful of Jade's hair and drags her to her feet. Jade elbows Brenda's abs, she grabs Brenda's right leg and flips her onto her back. Jade climbs up to the top turnbuckle, she does the crotch chop and leaps off, she connects with a leg drop across Brenda's throat.

Jade straddles Brenda's waist. 1...2...3. Lori raises Jade's arm in victory. Jade gets up and bows to the crowd, she flexes her biceps as cameras flash. Jade leans down and whispers in Brenda's ear. "You'll know better next time not to mess with me." Jade kicks Brenda in her ribs and climbs out of the ring as Lori goes to check on Brenda. Jade struts up the ramp, she glances back at Brenda one last time before disappearing into the back.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #170 on: September 27, 2016, 05:44:05 pm »
Shannon Courtney vs Danielle Reardon

Shannon in front of the the wall length mirror in her private gym gazing at her reflection. She flexed her arms at her side, her biceps bulged and swelled with thick corded veins that ran the length of her arms. She smiled and grabbed a set of 50lb dumbbells off the rack, as she lifted them over her head she heard someone clearing their throat behind her. She turned to see Danielle Reardon, her brawny frame filling the doorway. "What are you doing here, I didn't invite you."

Danielle strutted towards Shannon, her cannon thick arms swinging at her sides. "I don't need an invitation to come see my friend do I?" Danielle smirked and picked up a 100lb dumbbell with ease. "You don't sound happy to see me."

Shannon glared at Danielle, she felt a churning in her stomach as she glanced over Danielle's super thick muscular body, from her beefy barrel chest down to her tree trunk legs. For the past six months Shannon had neglected her training and her muscle mass had shrunk during that time.Now here was Danielle standing before her, as if to taunt and gloat in her face. Shannon shook the thought away as she placed the dumbbells back on the rack. "Tell me what you want or leave."

Danielle let her dumbbell drop to the matted floor with a thud, she walked up to Shannon their noses touching together. "If I didn't know any better, I'd said you were jealous of me. Danielle rested her hand on Shannon's shoulder. "Say it isn't so."

Shannon brushed Danielle's hand off her shoulder. "So you're a little bit bigger than me. Who cares."

Danielle laughed and took a half step back. "What don't we put our muscles to the test. That is unless you're afraid of me."

Shannon shook her head. "You don't scare me in the least, I'll take you on any day of the weak." Shannon clenched her fists and held them up in front of her face."

Danielle smirked. "Good, we'll start small, say 100lb dumbbell curls." Danielle grabbed the dumbbell she had dropped onto the floor and grabbed a second one from off the rep. Shannon swapped out her 50lb dumbbells, they stood two feet apart facing each other. "Do as many as you can in 2 minutes. Get ready... Get Set... Go." Danielle curled rep after rep, her biceps bulging and swelling from the effort, to her surprise Shannon managed to keep pace with her. "You'll never beat me."

Shannon grunted with each rep. "I'm not gonna let you get the better of me." Sweat rolled down Shannon's rock hard six pack abs, despite her slight size disadvantage, Shannon refused to be upstaged by Danielle. She gritted her teeth, she quickly began to outpace Danielle.

Danielle's jaw dropped, Shannon's biceps bulged to twice their size. Shannon glanced at Danielle with a smirk. "Time." Danielle shouted as she let her dumbbells slam to the floor. "Yeah you got some muscles, but there's no way you're superior to me." Danielle hit a side chest pose, her pecs and biceps swelled and hardened. Shannon grinned and responded with her own side chest pose. Danielle sneered and hit a front lat spread pose. Shannon smirked and mimicked Danielle's pose. Danielle chuckled and inched towards Shannon as she hit a most muscular pose. Shannon stood with her hands on her hips.

Danielle had had enough, she walked up to Shannon and slapped her across the face, Shannon staggered back as she rubbed at her stinging cheek. "It's time to put our strength to the real test." Danielle raised her hands over her head challenging Shannon to a test of strength, Shannon locked hands with Danielle. Danielle started to push Shannon back, Shannon gasped and shook her head, she pushed back forcing Danielle to take a half step back. Their thick granite hard biceps bulged as they struggled to force each other to their knees, this went on for seemed like several minutes until Danielle forced Shannon to her knees. Shannon grunted as she struggled to get off her knees. Danielle smirked and started to force Shannon down onto her back, Shannon headbutted Danielle's groin. Danielle shrieked and jerked her hands back to rub at her groin. Shannon jumped up and lunged at Danielle tackling her to the padded floor. Shannon wailed on Danielle's abs with her fists. Danielle raked Shannon's eyes. Shannon drew back and stood up with a grunt. Danielle stood up and grlared at Shannon, she hit a double biceps pose and dared Shannon to strike her. Shannon slammed her fist against Danielle's abs. Danielle
laughed as if unfazed by Shannon's blow.

Shannon pummeled Danielle's abs with her fists, Danielle grasped Shannon's wrist and wrenched it behind her back with one hand, she slammed her other hand down on Shannon's shoulder. Shannon let out a loud scream and elbowed Danielle's chin. Her arm free, Shannon spun and elbowed Danielle's chin. Danielle staggered back. Shannon grabbed Danielle by the throat and groin and hoisted her overhead. Shannon grinned and let Danielle fall onto her face. Danielle sat up and kicked Shannon between her legs. Shannon doubled over as she dropped to her knees. Danielle stood up, she grabbed the sides of Shannon's head and kneed her chin. Shannon sat up, Danielle kicked her in her chin. Shannon rolled onto her side and clutched at her chin. Danielle grabbed a handful of hair and dragged Shannon to her feet. Shannon kneed Danielle's groin and pushed her back into one corner of the room where she relentlessly pounded on Danielle's chest and abs with her fists. Danielle slumped down onto her rear, Shannon pressed her foot against Danielle's throat. Danielle grabbed Shannon's ankle and slung her to the floor. Danielle scooped Shannon up and rammed her back against the wall. Shannon grunted as she landed facedown on the floor. Danielle stomped on Shannon's back repeatedly, she sat down beside Shannon and wrapped her legs around her throat. Shannon flailed her arms and clawed at Danielle's ankle, but Danielle wouldn't let go, it caused her to squeeze tighter.

Shannon raked her fingernails down Danielle's legs, Danielle's ignored the irritance and laughed as Shannon began to drift in and out of consciousness. Shannon bit down on Danielle's calf. Danielle screamed and let go of Shannon, she stood up and kicked Shannon in her ribs as she was rising to her knees. Shannon grabbed Danielle's legs and flipped her onto her back. Shannon flopped down on Danielle's chest, she grabbed Danielle's throat with both hands and squeezed tight. Danielle slammed her fists into Shannon's chest and chin, she shoves Shannon onto her back and stood up, she stomped on the back of Shannon's shoulders. Shannon started to crawl towards the front door but Danielle grabs her ankles and hurls her into the wall, Shannon lands on her face with a grunt. Danielle drags Shannon to her feet, she goes to slap Shannon, but Shannon blocks it with her beefy forearm and clothes lines Danielle onto her back. Danielle kips up and nails Shannon's groin with her knee. Danielle shoves Shannon's head between her knees nad powerbombs  her against the wall. Shannon lays on the floor spread-eagled on her back. Danielle places one foot on her chest and hits the most muscular pose

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #171 on: September 28, 2016, 07:43:18 pm »
Dale Tomita vs Denise Rutkowski

(BACKstage)

Monica Brant: Welcome back, I'm here with Fitness Divas Champion Dale Tomita, who will put her title on the line against Denise Rutkowski. Dale, do you have any concerns going into this match?

Dale snatches the microphone from Monica. "Why should I Monica. Denise may be bigger and more muscular than me. But muscles aren't everything, I have speed and skill on my side. And besides I'm the champ, and the champ fears no-

Cameo Kneuer knocks the microphone out of Dale's hand. "Stupid witch, you'd better watch your back tonight. Because I've got a special suprise for you." Cameo glared at Dale as she continued to walk by.

Dale stares at Cameo, her mouth hanging wide open. "Did you see that, I should teach her a lesson. I'm the champ, and no one does that to me. Forget I'm going to get ready for my match. This interview is over." Dale shoves Monica aside and walks back to her dressing room.

Dale walks onto the entrance stage dressed in a purple bikini and the Fitness Divas Title strapped around her waist.She bows to the boisteous crowd and sprints down the ramp, she rolls into the ring and holds the title belt over her head as the crowd erupts with cheers. The overhead lights dim, Denise walks out onto the entrance stage dreesed in a green leotard and long red cape fluttering behind her, she struts down the ramp and leaps onto the apron, she hits a double biceps pose then climbs into the ring. Dale folds her arms across her chest and glares at Denise. Denise strips off her cape and drapes it over the top rope, she walks over to the center of the ring and beckons to Dale.

Denise places her hands on her hips, The lights dim once more. Cameo Kneuer walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a black and white striped bikini, she walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring. Dale shoots Cameo a dirty look, Cameo smiles and calls for the bell. Denise rushes at Dale, Dale sidesteps and trips her larger foe, Denise throws out her arms and lands on her hands, she jumps to her feet and lunges at Dale. Dale runs into the ropes and on the rebound connects with a dropkick to Denise's chest. Dale lands an elbow drop to Denise's chest, she bends over Denise and grabs a handful of hair. Denise jams her thumbs in Dale's eyes. Dale staggers back rubbing at her eyes. Denise stands up and creeps up behind her blinded foe, she wraps her arms around Dale's throat and shakes her like a ragdoll. Dale flails her arms and claws at Denise's arms, but refuses to relent.

Dale elbows Denise's side, Denise tightens her grip. Dale elbows her repeatedly, Denise grunts and releases Dale and staggers back clutching her right side. Dale runs at Denise, Denise ducks she lifts Dale over head and connects with the gorilla press slam. Dale rolls onto her back she sits up, Denise kicks her between her shoulder blades. Dale grunts and rolls towards the ring apron, she drops to the ringside floor. Denise walks towards the ropes, Dale leaps to her feet brandishing a steel baton, she bashes it against Denise's left ankle, Denise pitches back and lands on her rear, she clutches her aching ankle. Dale rolls into the ring still holding the baton, she slinks towards Denise with a smirk. Denise staggers to her feet. Dale runs at swing her baton at Denise, Denise catches Dale's wrist in mid-air and bends it back forcing Dale to drop the baton, she presses her palm in Dale's face and shoves her onto her back. Dale sits up and glares at Denise, Denise grins and bends down to grab Dale, Dale rakes Denise's eyes, Denise screams and stumbles around the ring. Dale walks up behind Denise and connects with a reverse ddt, she stands and grabs Denise's ankles and locks on the Boston Crab. Denise groans and claws at the mat trying to crawl towards the ropes. Dale leans back applying greater strain on Denise's body.

Denise screams and clenches her fists, she presses her hands against the mat, using the brute strength of her arms she manages to reverse the hold and flip Dale onto her back. Denise slams her heel in Dale's face. Dale throws her hands over her face, Denise gets to her feet, she grabs Dale's wrists and jerks the champ to her feet. Dale knees Denise's abs, Denise growls and uppercuts Dale's chin knocking the champ onto her back. Denise sat down beside Dale's right side and wraps her legs around Dale's waist squeezing her tightly. Dale groans and slaps at Denise's legs. Cameo crouches down beside Dale and tells her she has no choice but to submit. Dale screams and shakes her head, she tells Cameo no and claws at Denise's thigh. Dale pounds her fists on Denise's knee. Denise grunts and slackens her grip around the champ's waist. Dale wriggles free, she rolls to her feet and lands a dropkick to Denise's chin. Dale rolls Denise onto her stomach and clamps on the crippler crossface. Denise grimaces and clenches her free fist, Denise groans and slaps her free hand against the mat repeatedly.

Cameo begrudgingly calls for the bell, she raises Dale's arm in victory. Dale bows to the crowd as Cameo retrieves the Fitness Divas title from the timekeeper's table. Cameo holds out the belt to Dale, Dale goes to grab it but Cameo lunges and bashes the champ across her face with the title. Cameo laughs and holds the belt over her head, she kneels down beside the unconscious champ and screams in her ear telling her that the title will be hers once again before laying the belt over the champ's chest. Denise staggers to her feet, she grabs a handful of hair and jerks Cameo to her feet, Cameo kicks Denise in her groin. Denise falls to her knees. Cameo knees Denise's chin laying her out flat on her back. Cameo taunts the crowd, she climbs out of the ring and brushes her hair from out of her face, she looks back once more admiring her handiwork then disappears into the back.

Offline Tom4036

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #172 on: September 29, 2016, 06:09:02 am »
 :bravo:  Great job on Dale vs Denise 2, how about Trish Stratus vs Laura Vukov?

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #173 on: September 30, 2016, 12:20:11 am »
Thanks,  and Laura vs Trish sounds good. I'll have another match posted by tomorrow.

Offline Tom4036

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #174 on: September 30, 2016, 07:18:00 am »
Cool deal, looking forward to it and hope you can do my suggestion for a future match.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #175 on: September 30, 2016, 09:16:27 am »
Sure,  no problem . The next match I'm posting is Kristen Graham vs Stacie Tovar.  I think you'll enjoy it.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #176 on: September 30, 2016, 05:27:11 pm »
Kristen Graham vs Stacie Tovar

Kristen high-fives and slaps fans hands as she makes her way down the entrance ramp dressed in an american flag bikini, she rolls into the ring and leans against the post in the southwest corner of the ring and sits down on the top turnbuckle, she raises her fists over her head elicting a chorus of cheers from the crowd. Ref Denise Austin stands in the center of the ring.

The lights dim, Stacie walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a Rebel flag bikini, she carries a microphone in her right hand. the crowd showers her with a chorus of boos as she struts down the ramp, she flips off the crowd as she climbs onto the apron and steps in between the ropes. She glares at Kristen for what seems like minutes then speaks. "Kristen, you're a fool for accepting my challenge, I'm going to beat you down without mercy and there's nothing you can do to prevent. So get your butt off the turnbuckle and take your beating honorably."

Kristen glances around the crowd as if seeking their guidance, she grins and then hops down off the turnbuckle, she smirks as she walks up to Stacie. Without a word she slaps the microphone out of Stacie's hand. She jabs Stacie's chest with her index finger. Stacie sneers and shoves Kristen into the ropes. Kristen grabs the ropes and maintains her balance, she gets in Stacie's face and starts shouting. "What's your problem with me, I haven't done anything to you."

"Shut up." Stacie screams and slams her right fist into Kristen's abs. Kristen doubles over clutching her midsection. Stacie connects with a knee to Kristen's forehead as Denise calls for the starting bell. Kristen stumbles back into the corner as she rubs at her head. Stacie charges at Kristen like a bull, Kristen sidesteps Stacie and kicks her in the rear. Stacie tumbles forward her shoulder connects with the steel ring post, Kristen grabs Stacie around the waist and connects with a bridging german suplex.

1... Stacie kicks out, she gets to her feet first and stomps Kristen's abs. Kristen rolls towards the edge of the ring and sits up, she gets to her feet and flexes her right arms, her biceps swells up like a football. Stacie's jaw drops she stands there for several seconds gawking before walking regaining her composure, she runs at Kristen and goes for a dropkick but Kristen sidesteps and she lands hard on her back, Kristen elbow drops Stacie's abs. Kristen grabs a handful of Stacie's hair and drags Stacie to her feet, she knees Stacie's groin and lifts her up in a vertical suplex then bodyslams her to the mat. Stacie rolls onto her side clutching her ribs, kristen drags her to her feet, Stacie lunges and spears Kristen onto her back. Stacie crouches down beside Kristen and knees her side, she flips Kristen onto her stomach and locks in her a legtrap camel clutch. Kristen screams and flails her arms as Stacie leans back pulling up on her chin. Stacie kisses the back of Kristen's head. "I love the way you scream."

Kristen grits her teeth, with the ropes just out of reach she contemplates tapping. Ref Denise kneels down in front of her asking if she wants to submits. Kristen shakes her head. Stacie grabs a handful of Kristen's hair and tugs hard on it. Kristen groans loudly. Denise admonishes Stacie for hair pulling and orders her to release the hold. Stacie lets go fo kristen and shoves her face against the mat, she stomps the small of Kristen's back. Kristen crawls towards the ropes as Stacie struts around the ring cursing at the crowd. Kristen reaches the ropes and pulls herself up, Stacie turns and runs at Kristen. Kristen lunges and connects with a hard hitting clothes-line knocking Stacie onto her back. Kristen stomps on Stacie's ab repeatedly. Stacie grunts and sweeps her leg across Kristen's ankles causing her to flop onto her back. Kristen sits up, Stacie crouches down behind and presses her knee against her upper back, she grasps Kristen's chin and wrenches it to the side. Kristen screams and flails her arms, she claws at Stacie's arms. Kristen scratches Stacie's forearm with her fingernails, Stacie yells and releases Kristen. Stacie and Kristen get to their feet at the same time, Kristen spins around and catches Stacie with a roundhouse kick to the jaw. Stacie flops onto her back, Kristen straddles Stacie's waist and starts pounding on her abs. Stacie grabs Kristen's right wrist with both hands and twists it hard. Kristen raises her left knee and brings it down on Stacie's groin.

Kristen stands up, Stacie sits up and slams her right heel into Kristen's groin. Kristen drops to her knees with a grunt. Stacie staggers to her feet and grabs Kristen's throat with both hands and lifts her off her feet then slams Kristen onto her back. As Kristen sits up, Stacie lands a dropkick to her chest. Stacie plops down on Kristen's waist and hooks her legs.

1...2...Kristen kicks out, stacie pounds her fist on the mat. Kristen gets to her feet as Stacie argues with the ref, she sneaks up behind Stacie and locks her arms around her waist, Stacie groans as she twists around in Kristen's grip, she slaps both of Kristen's ears with the palms of her hands. Stacie rakes Kristen's eyes forcing her to release her. Stacie irish whips Kristen into the southwest corner of the ring, she charges and connects with a handspring elbow to Kristen's chest. Kristen pitches forward and falls flat on her face. Stacie drags Kristen to her feet by her hair and slaps her across the face, she shoves Kristen into the corner and mounts the second rope and starts pounding on Kristen's forehead with her fist. Kristen grabs Stacie by her hips and shoves her the turnbuckle. Kristen bends over with her hands on her knees breathing heavily, blood trickles from a cut on her forehead. stacie rolls out of the ring to regroup, she walks around the ringside floor nver taking her eyes off Kristen. stacie halts in front of the south side of the apron and goes to climb in. Kristen goes for the baseball slide, Stacie moves out of the way as Kristen slides off the ring apron and crashes into the security barricade. Stacie drags Kristen to her feet and whips her into the ring post. Kristen hits the post face-first with a grunt and collapses like a sack of potatoes.

Stacie presses her heel down on Kristen's throat, she grabs the ropes for added leverage. Kristen flails her limbs as she gasps for air. Stacie climbs up onto the apron and goes for the leg drop, Kristen barely manages to roll out of the way as Stacie comes crashing down. Kristen staggers to her feet, she grabs Stacie's ankles and drags her over to the announcer's table, she pulls Stacie to her feet then scoops her up and slams her down onto the table top. Kristen climbs up onto the table and rags Stacie to her feet, she shoves Stacie's head between her knees, Stacie reverses it into the back body drop, Kristen slams down onto the ringside floor with a grunt. Stacie leaps off the table and connects with the elbow drop to Kristen's chest. Stacie drags Kristen to her feet and hungs her over the security barricade, she climbs atop the barricade and leg drops the back of Kristen's neck.

A fan pats Stacie on the back, she spins around and slaps him across the face and starts to argue with him. Kristen sits up rubbing her throat, she staggers to her feet and sneaks up behind a distracted Stacie. Kristen taps Stacie on the shoulder, as stacie turns to face her Kristen kicks Stacie in her waist and connects with the stone cold stunner. Kristen scoops up Stacie and rams her back first against the ring post, she tosses Stacie into the ring and climbs up to the top turnbuckle, Kristen crouches down on the turnbuckle. Stacie staggers to her feet and stumbles around the ring in a daze, she turns when she hears Kristen calling her name. Kristen leaps off the turnbuckle and connects with the missile dropkick, Kristen raises Stacie into a seated position, she presses her knee into Stacie's upper back and grabs her wrist pulling back hard on Stacie's arms. Stacie screams and flails her legs. Kristen tugs back harder on Stacie's arms. Denise crouches down in front of Stacie and asks if she submits. Stacie nods and screams her submission. Denise calls for the bell.

Denise Austin raises Kristen's arm in victory. Kristen grins and bows to the crowd, she wipes the blood from her forehead with the back of her hand nd waves to the crowd, she climbs out of the ring and slaps hands with her fans as she heads to the back.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #177 on: September 30, 2016, 09:21:08 pm »
Shannon Courtney vs Sarah Hayes

When Shannon arrived at the beach, the sun was just starting to set and Sarah's party had barely just begun. Shannon was dressed in a purple tanktop and black gym shorts, she followed the blaring music down to the edge of the shore where a large crowd was gathered in a circle. Shannon excuses herself as she pushes her way into the center of the circle. That's when see sees sarah showing off.

Sarah is dressed in a blue sports bra and black thong, she holds one end of a steel plank in her right hand, she grabs the other end and bends it in half, the crowd ohhs and ahhs as her massive hard biceps swell up to twice their size. She throws the bent plank to one of the onlookers closet to her. Shannon folds her arms across her chest and smirks. Sarah grabs another plank and holds it over her head, she grins as she bends it into an O shape, she tosses it it to a second onlooker.  Shannon chuckles and shakes her head. Sarah grabs two planks this time and bends them in half to the stunned amazement of the crowd, she tosses the planks into the crowd, Shannon catches it in her right hand and laughs. The crowd on onlookers shower Sarah with applause, a tall brawny man walks over to Sarah and hands her a can of beer.

"Not bad, Sarah, but I think I can do better." Shannon says and approaches the beefy hostess as she claps mockingly.

"I'm glad you decided to accept my invitation, I thought you weren't going to come." Sarah offers her hand and Shannon shakes it. Sarah gestures to the stack of steel planks beside her. "Be my guest, hotshot." Sarah folds her massive arms across her beefy chest and grins.

Shannon picks up four of the steel planks and holds them in front of her at chest level, her biceps bulge as she effortlessly bends the planks in half. Sarah rolls her eyes as Shannon drops the bent planks at her feet. The crowd claps for Shannon, she waves and smiles at them. Sarah walks up to Shannon and pats her on the shoulder. "Not bad.. for a rookie." Sarah hits a double biceps pose, her thick stone hard biceps bulged, her iron horse shoe triceps swelled. Shannon hits her own double biceps pose. Sarah and Sahnnon exchange glances, their eyes widen as they give each other the once over.

Shannon smiles at Sarah. "Amazing, we seemed to be evenly matched size wise. Why don't we go to my gym and see who's stronger?"

"You're on, Come on everybody, the party's on hold for now." Sarah follows Shannon to her car, they jump in and take off down the road, the other party-goers follow in their own vehicles.

Shannon turns into her gym's parking lot, she parks in the space in front of the door, she and Sarah get out of her car as the other vehicles start pulling into the lot. Shannon unlocks the front door and holds it open, she gestures to Sarah. "Guests first." Shannon says, Sarah and the others shuffle into the gym. Sarah's tag-along guests line the walls of the gym, Shannon leads sarah to the 20ft x 20ft wrestling mat in the center of the gym floor. Shannon walks over to the center of the mat and flexes her right arm at her side. "I hope your friends don't mind if I humiliate you. After all, it was your party to begin with."

"My friends won't mind, because you're the only person who's going to feel humiliated. You wanted us to test our strength, so what did you have in mind?" Sarah asks folding her massive arms across her chest.

Shannon smirks and crouches down, perfect firm glutes nearly touching the floor. "There's only one way- we fight." Shannon intertwines her fingers and cracks her knuckles. "So come on and show me what you got."

Sarah laughs out loud she tilts back her head and the crowd joins in with her. "How cute that you think you stand a chance against me. Fine, I'll play along with your little game." Sarah clenches her fists at her sides, her forearms swell up to near popeye proportions, she grins and steps forward.

Shannon grabs the collar of her tanktop and rips it down the front revealing her purple silk bra underneath, she tosses her ripped tanktop onto the floor and steps forward to meet Sarah in the center of the mat. Shannon offers her hand, Sarahs glances about at her friends as if considering whether to return the exchange. Sarah slaps her hand away, she lunges and slams her fist into Shannon's abs. Shannon smacks sarah's face with her palm, Sarah grabs a handful of Shannon's hair in one hand and punches her forehead with the other. Shannon stumbles back, she runs and leaps at Sarah knocking her equally sized foe onto her back, she pummels Sarah's chest and abs with her fists. Sarah
rakes her fingers down Shannon's face. Shannon yelps and rolls onto her back and sits up, Sarah gets to her knees and wraps her arms around Shannon's throat from behind, she drives her knee onto Shannon's upper back. Shannon flails her arms, she manages to grab a handful of Sarah's hair and yanks hard, Sarah screams and releases Shannon.

Shannon jumps to her feet as Sarah rubs her scalp, Shannon lands a heel kick to Sarah's jaw. Sarah flops onto her back momentarily dazed. Shannon bends down over Sarah and grabs her hair, she drags Sarah to her feet, Sarah elbows Shannon's ab, Shannon double over. Sarah grasps Shannon by the groin and throat and lifts her overhead and presses her like a barbell, Sarah's friends erupt into laughter. Shannon thrashes madly trying to upset Sarah's balance. Sarah laughs and gorilla press slams Shannon to the mat. Sarah stomps on Shannon's abs, Shannon sits up, she wraps her arms around Sarah's right leg, Sarah falls onto her back, Shannon flips Sarah onto her stomach and clamps on the ankle lock. Sarah clenches her fists, she rasies her right hand up and opens it ready to slap the mat.

"You can't tap, silly girl. There is no ref to stop the fight, It's not over until one of us is unconscious. You wanted to run your mouth, so I'm going to find out how tough you really are." Shannon tightens her grip on Sarah's ankle, Sarah screams and slaps the mat with her fist. Shannon releases Sarah's ankle and stands over her flexing her rock hard cannonball sized biceps, she moves Sarah into a sitting position, she sits down in front of Sarah and scissors her torso, she bends Sarah over and wraps her left arm around Sarah's neck pressing her thick meaty forehead against Sarah's throat. Saarah slams her fist into Shannon's side, Shannon tightensher grip. Sarah pummels Shannon's side with her fist. Shannon cries out and releases Sarah. Shnaanon gets to her feet and slams her bare heel into Sarah's chest.

Sarah rolls onto her stomach, she staggers to her feet as Shannon approaches. Shannon swings her fist, Sarah grabs her wrist and wrenches it behind her back, Sarah sets up Shannon in the abdominal stretch, Shannon screams and flails her free arm. Sarah connects with the pump handle slam. Sarah drags Shannon to her feet, she shoves Shannon's head between her knees, she goes for a powerbomb but Shannon wraps her legs around Sarah's throat and squeezes tight, Sarah flails her arms as she falls to her knees. Shannon smirks and grabs Sarah's wrists and bends them back. Sarah pitches forward as Shannon releases her vicelike grip. Shannon stands behind Sarah and lands a dropkick to her stone slab of a back. Shannon mounts Sarah's lower back, she pummels the back of Sarah's broad beefy shoulders, Shannon clamps on the camel clutch and pulls back hard on Sarah's chin. 
   Sarah screams and kicks the mat with her feet. Shannon grabs Sarah's hair and yanks out a handful, she shoves the clump of hair into Sarah's mouth muffling her screams. Shannon shoves Sarah's face against the mat and stands up, she stomps on the back of Sarah's head and laughs. Shannon drags Sarah to her feet, Sarah drops to her knees and slams her fist into Shannon's groin. Shannon drops to her knees, Sarah slaps shannon's chest with her palm. Shannon flops onto her back. Sarah staggers to her feet, she leans over breathing heavily, she can feel her gorgeous massive muscles aching all over. Sarah grabs Shannon's head and drags her to her feet, Sarah scoops up Shannon and connects with the over-the-knee backbreaker. Shannon flails her arms, Sarah laughs and pushes down on Shannon's knees and chin. Shannon squeals as intense pain racks her back, she clnches her fists, her arms bulge up to triple their mass, she slams her fist into Sarah's jaw.

Sarah loses her grip on Shannon and pitches onto her back. Shannon crouches down over Sarah and stomps her abs multiple times. Shannon drags Sarah to her feet, Shannon scoops up Sarah and connects with the Tombstone Piledriver. Sarah lays spread-eagled on her back. Shannon playfully slaps Sarah's groin. "Are you finished already? What a shame." Shannon stands up, she's breathing heavily, a heavy layer of sweat coats her body. Shannon glances around the gym. Sarah's friend are standing in stunned silence like statues, amazed of what they had just seen. Shannon winks at them. Sarah's friends burst into applause. Shannon grins and flexes in a most muscular pose, every single inch her body bulging with tightly packed massive muscles.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #178 on: October 01, 2016, 08:05:19 pm »
Dale Tomita vs Denise Rutkowski vs Cameo Kneuer

Jillian Michaels: The crowd is in a frenzy tonight, because this is the match they've all been waiting for. It's time for the triple threat match for the Fitness Divas Title and Dale is going to be in for the fight of her career because not only will she face long time rival Cameo Kneuer but rival Denise Rutkowski as well.

Kim Lyons: In this type of match it truly is every woman for herself. Dale is going to need eyes in the back of her head if she wants to walk out as the champion. And all the rules are out the window so Dale loses the championship advantage.

Jillian: I have to give Dale her props, she a spirited competitor. But Denise has the weight and strength advantage, and Cameo will do anything to win.

Kim: True dat.

The arena lights dim, smoke pours out of the air vents on the entrance stage as Dale walks out dressed in a black silk bikini, white sneakers, her hair is slacked back, and the Fitness Dicvas Title is strapped around her waist, she stops at the head of the ramp, she smiles and waves to the crowd with both hands, chants of "Kick their asses, Dale' echo throughout the packed arena, one man is holding a sign that says 'Marry me Dale.'. Dale blows a kiss to the sign holder then sashays down the ramp, she climbs up the steel steps onto the apron stands with her back to the ropes, she runs her hands down her body then climbs into the ring where Ref Monica Brant is waiting patiently. Dale holds the title over head as the crowd bursts into applause, she hands the belt to Monica who then hands it off to the timekeeper. Dale takes position in the southeast corner of the ring as she folds her arms across her chest.

Cameo walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a pink bikini, black knee high leather boots , her big sister Cory a few steps behind. Cameo strides down the ramp the ramp and stops, she mimes putting a title belt around her waist and opoints at Dale. "You better be ready Dale, because tonight the Fitness Divas title is coming back to it's rightful place around my waist." Cameo breaks into a run and slides into the ring as Cory takes position just in front of the announcer's table. Cameo stands in the corner opposite from Dale and glares at the champion with fire in her eyes. Dala glares back at her and smirks.

Denise walks out onto the entrance ramp dressed in a red spandex leotard and barefoot, she prowls her way to the ring like a lion stalking it's prey. She climbs onto the apron and glares at both her oppononents and with both hands mimes running her fingernails down a blackboard, her eyes meet Cameo's, Cameo gulps and impulsively takes three steps back. Denise grins and hits a front double biceps pose, her thck beefy biceps bulge with veins. Dale and Cameo's jaws drop. Densie laughs as she places her hands on her hips, she beckons to both ladies, "Which one of you wants to be the first to feel my wrath, unless you're both afraid of me."

Cameo and Dale exchange nervous glances as Ref Monica beckons all three ladies to the center of the ring.

"Hold on a second, Monica." Stephanie Mcmahon's voice echoes throughout the arena. All eyes turn to the entrance stage as Stephanie emerges from the back. "Before you start this match, I have something to say. Cory Everson, you're banned from ringside for the duration of this match. so say goodbye to your sister and get your ass back to your dressing room."

Cameo clenches her fists as she throws a hissy fit. Dale points at Cameo and chuckles. Cory stamps her feet and shakes her fists. Denise folds her arms across her chest and smirks.

"You heard me the first time, if I have to tell you again then I'll have no choice but to suspend you for thirty days without pay. Now get your ass in gear."

Cameo leans over the ropes and whispers in her sister's ear, Cory nods and winks at Cameo, she struts up the entrance ramp and stops beside Stephanie, she flashes the CEO a mischievious grin and disappears into the back. Stephanie gives Monica the thumbs up and disappears into the back. Monica signals for the starting bell and rolls out of the ring. Denise, Cameo and Dale circle one another none daring to make the first move. Cameo approaches Denise cautiously. She's the reason neither of us are the champion. We should team up and take her down a peg." cameo offers Denise her hand.

"What the- you bitch." Dale shuts, she walks up to Cameo and gives a light shove. "We need to work together to take her out. Then it'll be between me and you." Dale offers Cameo her hand. Cameo laughs and slaps Dale's hand away.

Denise lunges and grabs both women by the throat, she lifts them into the air, their feet dangling beneath them. Dale and Cameo kick Denise's groin, Denise drops her knees, both women land safely on their feet. Denise rubs at her groin. Dale lunges and rams her knee into Denise's chest. Cameo drags Denise to her feet by her hair and bends her over. Dale goes for a standing leg drop to the back of Denise's neck, but Denise pulls back in the nick of time, she lunges and connects with a forearm smash across Cameo's chest. Dale goes for a spinning heel, Denise grabs her ankle and flips her onto her back. Denise stomps on Dale's abs. Cameo get to her feet and jumps on Denise's back, she wraps her arms around Denise's throat. Dale rises and pummels Denise's abs with a barrage of fists.

Kim: This could be bad news for Denise, it looks like Dale and Cameo have put aside their differences to take down a larger foe. But who knows how long their alliance will last.

Jillian: A smart move on their part, but I wouldn't trust Cameo too much, she's proven to be a crafty strategist. Dale better not lower her guard.

Denise runs backwards into the corner ramming Cameo's back against the turnbuckles. Denise turns and slaps Cameo with her palm leaving a handprint on her chest. Dale runs up behind Denise kicks the back of her right knee. Denise snarls and elbows Dale's throat. Dale slumps to the ground gasping for air. Denise grabs the ropes and presses the heel of foot against Cameo's throat. Cameo flails her arms as she gasps for air. Denise pulls her heel back and slams her fist into Cameo's abs. Cameo grunts as Denise's next strike connects with her groin. Cameo slumps down in the corner, Denise hooks Cameo's arms around the middle rope. Denise rolls out of the ring, she stands on the outside of the ring behind Cameo and grabs her wrists, Denise plants her feet against the edge of the apron and leans back with her full body weight. Cameo screams as pain racks her arms and shoulders, tears stain her cheeks.

Dale gets to her feet, she approaches the corner, she leaps over Cameo and climbs to the top turnbuckle, she hurls herself at Denise and connects with a flying clothes line. Cameo unhooks her arms and lies down on her side, she clutches her shoulders and wipes the tears from her eyes. Dale rolls to her feet as Denise rises to one knee, Dale runs up on Denise and knees her chin, Denise flops ionto her side, Dale grabs Denise's ankles, Denise draws up her knees and shoves Dale backward into the security barricade. Dale grunts and drops to her knees. Denise leans over Dale and stomps on her groin. Dale cries out. Denise grabs Dale's throat and lifts her over head like a barbell, she connects with a gorilla press slam, Dale's forehead smacks against the edge of the security barricade.

Jillian: Dale is gonna nned an asprin for that headache. (chuckles).

Kim: Don't give up Dale. (Pounds her fists on the table top).

Denise drags a dazed Dale to her feet, she shoves Dale's head between her knees and goes for a piledriver, Cameo bashes a steel folding chair across Denise's upper back, Denise falls flat on her face. Dale stumbles back. "Thank Cameo, I owe -

Cameo raises the chair over her head, Dale sidesteps as the chair whizzes by her head. Dale grabs the sides of the chair and kicks Cameo's groin. Cameo doubles over, Dale slams the chair down on the back of Cameo's head. Denise barrels into Dale from behid, Dale trips over Cameo and falls flat on her face. Denise beat on her chest like a goilla, she throws back her head and lets out a great bellowing roar, she drags Dale to her feet and whips her into the steel ring post. Dale grunts and flops onto her back. Cameo sits up in her dazed stupor, she staggers to her feet and sputs several feet between herself and Denise, she collapses against the side of the security barricade rubbing the back of her head. Denise drags Dale to her feet, Dale knees Denise's groins but Denise shrugs it off, she lifts Dale by the throat with both hands and shakes her like a ragdoll. Dale digs her long fingernails into Denise's thick meaty forearms, Denise yowls and slams Dale back-first against the edge of the ring apron.

Dale sits up and clutches at her back, Denise leans down and screams at her, Dale rakes her fingernails down Denise's face. Denise snarls and slaps Dale's cheek, she grabs Dale's throat and presses her thums against her windpipe. Cameo creeps up behind Denise and smashes a ceramic flower pot over her head. Denise collapses onto her back, Cameo offers Dale her hand and helps her to her feet. Dale jerks her hand away and slams her fist into Cameo's abs. Cameo doubles over, Dale connects with a standing leg drop across the back of Cameo's neck. Dale drags Cameo to her feet and whips her into the ring. Dale reaches under the ring apron and pulls out a long thick chain, she rolls into the ring dragging the heavy chain behind her, she rolls Cameo onto her stomach and straddles her back, she wraps the chain around Cameo's throat and leans back so that her back is nearly touching the mat, Cameo claws at the chain as she gasps for air, her tongue hangs out of her mouth, Dale grins and jerks back on the chain. Cameo gags and clenches her fists.

Denise stomps on Dale's upper back, The chain slips out of Dale's hands offering Cameo a respite. Denise kneels down behind Dale and clamps on a cobra clutch. Dale flails her free arm and rabs a handful of Denise's hair, Denise lifts Dale up and slams her down onto her ass. Cameo staggers to her feet, she grabs the chain and brandishes it like a whip, she catches Denise across the forehead. Denise releases Dale and clutches her forehead. Dale grabs the other end and  play tug of war for control of the chain. Cameo jerks hards, Dale lurches forward, cameo hits connects with a forearm smash across her throat. Cameo lifts Dale into a seated position and wraps the chain around Dale's torso pinning her arms to her side, then around Dale's trhoat. Denise grabs two handfuls of Cameo's hair from behind and jerks her to feet. Denise connects with a devastating uppercut to Cameo's chin. Cameo drops to the mat like a sack of potatoes.

Dale slips the chain from around her body, she lunges at Denise and connects with the spear. Dale drags Denise to her feet, she shoves Denise's head between her knees and connects with the piledriver, Dale rolls Denise onto her back and hooks her legs. Ref Monica rolls into the ring and drops to her knees.

1... A brawny masked woman dressed in a black tanktop and blue jeans climbs over the security barricade and slides into the ring ...2... The masked woman grabs Dale's ankle and yanks her off of Denise, she drags Dale to her feet and tosses her out of the ring, she climbs out of the ring and starts pummeling Dale with her fists and feet. With her strength depleted, Dale was powerless to fight back, the masked woman stomps hard on Dale's groin, Dale shrieks and rolls onto her side as the masked woman grabs the steel steps and slams them down on dale's ribs. Cameo and Denise stagger to their feet, Cameo runs up behind Denise and goes for a bridging german suplex, Denise elbows Cameo's chin, Cameo staggers back. Denise powerbombs Cameo into the corner, she climbs up to the top turnbuckle and connects with the Bonzai drop, Denise drags Cameo into the center of ring, she stands with one foot on Cameo's face while she hits the most muscular pose.

1...2...3 Monica raises Denise's arm in victory, she retrieves the belt from the timekeeper and hands it to Denise. Denise holds the belt over her head, she finally pulls her foot out of Cameo's face and straps the title around her waist. The masked woman climbs into the ring and approaches Denise, Denise clenches her fist. The masked woman pulls off her mask.

Jillian: I can't believe it, it's Laura Creavale, one of the greatest Female bodybuilders to never win the Miss Olympia. Why is she helping Denise.

Kim: It's not fair, Stephanie Mcmahon bans Cory from ringside, and now this. Did Cory have something to do with this?

Jillian: I don't know, but I'll sure mopre of this mystery will be unraveled. Congrats to Denise, she proved that she was the better woman tonight.

Kim: Better woman, she had to have outside help to win the match, Dale was about to finish her off.

Jillian: Let it go, Kim. Unless you want to take it up with Denise.

Kim: ...............

Jillian: I thought so.

Denise hugs Laura in the center of the ring. Laura lifts Denise up onto her right shoulder and marches her around the ring.

Cory runs down to the ring and tends to her sister as Denise and Laura retreat to the back. Cory lifts Cameo into a sitting position and cradles her. Cameo stirs, when Cory tells her what happened she burst into tears. "This wasn't supposed to happen, You were supposed to help me win back the title."

Cory strokes her sister's hair, she rests her chin on Cameo's head. "Don't worry, I'll make Laura pay for interfering." Cory scoops up Cameo and carries her to the back.  Monica goes to check on Dale who is still unconscious, two feamle paramedics rush down to ringside and load  Dale onto the stretcher and cart her back to Dr. Michi Ritz's infirmary backstage.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #179 on: October 04, 2016, 12:12:41 am »
Diamond vs Wendy Lindquist

Jillian Michaels: Our next match of the evening promises to be be intense as Erika 'Diamond' Andersch challenges Wendy Lindquist for the Queen of Wrestling Championship Title Belt in one of wrestling's most brutal match, A Tables Ladders and Chairs match. And I'm pleased to announce that Kim and I are joined by a very special guest: Tonya 'Gold' Knight. Welcome Tonya, it's great to have you here.

Tonya: Thanks, I'm pleased to be here.(Grins and waves at the camera.)

Kim: Though you've have your differemces with Diamond in the past, Who do you think is going to win this match?

Gold: First of all, Diamond is not as tough as she wants people to believe, Her win over me was a fluke. The next time we face each other, I'm going to make her kiss my ass. As for her Wendy, I hope the champ crushes her.

Jillian: I'm rooting for whoever you're rooting rooting for, Gold. And I hope you embarrass the hell out of Diamond in your next encounter.

Gold: Thank you, Jillian. You've got a good head on your shoulders.

The arena light go out, a single spot light shines down on the entrance stage, the American Gladiators theme song echoes throughout the arena as Diamond walks out, the crowd bursts into applause as the challenger blows kisses to her many fans in attendance, Diamond waves to the crowd as she jogs down the ramp, she slides into the ring and points to the Queen of Wrestling belt hanging on a hook several feet above the ring. Diamond stops in the center of the ring beside Ref Beth Horn, she glares Beth and then at Gold. Gold glares back at Diamond and smirks. Diamond shrugs and crouches down with her hands on her knees.

The lights dims, Wendy walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a dark blue bikini and barefoot, she swings her hips from side to side as she dances down the ramp, the crowd erupts into a elated frenzy. At the foot of the ramp, Wendy stops and pats the side of the ladder, she hops up and down and somersaults onto the ring apron, she drops into a splits and crawls into the ring under the bottom rope, she stands up and hits a front double biceps pose. Diamond stands straight up and approaches The champ her right hand extended, Wendy shakes Diamond's hand.

"Let's give the fans what they came to see. Good luck, Wendy." Diamond draws back her hand, they bow to each other. The bell dings. Wendy and Diamond go for a collar and elbow tie up, Diamond forces Wendy back against the ropes, she knees Wendy's abs. Wendy grunts and pushes Diamond towards the center of the ring. Wendy forces Diamond against the ropes. Diamond knees Wendy's abs again, Wendy doubles over. Diamond cups Wendy's chin in her hand, she slaps Wendy's chest, knocking the champ onto her rear. Diamond runs towards the ropes, she rebounds and goes for a dropkick, Wendy falls back onto her rear narrowly missing Diamond's feet. Wendy grabs Diamond from behind as she's getting to her feet and traps her in a full nelson, she shakes Diamond like a ragdoll then slams Diamond onto her rear. Wendy drags Diamond to her feet. Diamond knife edge chops Wendy's throat, Wendy staggers back rubbing her throat.

Diamond climbs out onto the apron and beckons Wendy by shaking her ass. Wendy runs towards the ropes, Diamond knees Wendy's abs as she reaches the ropes, she presses Wendy's throat against the throat grabs her hair and drops down off the apron, Wendy's head snaps back as her throat bounces off the ropes, she falls onto her back rubbing at her throat. Diamond grabs one of the many chairs scattered around the ringside floor and slides back into the ring, she sets up the chair in the southwest corner of the ring and watches Wendy get to feet, Wendy charges Diamond, Diamond leaps to her feet, she drops down onto her stomach and connects with a drop toe hold, Wendy's forehead collides with the seat of the steel folding chair. Diamond drags Wendy to her feet, the champ is bleeding from a gash just above her right eyebrow. Diamond sits Wendy in the chair and rolls out of the ring she grabs a table off the floor and slides it into the ring, Diamond climbs onto the apron and leaps iover the top rope, she sets up the table in the center of the ring. Wendy charges Diamond from behind and slams her face against the tabletop, Wendy scoops Diamond up and tosses her onto the table, Wendy climbs onto the table and drags Diamond to her feet, she shoves Diamond's head between her knees and connects with a sitout powerbomb.

Wendy staggers to her feet, she climbs out of the ring and walks over to the ladder, she folds it up and slides it into the ring. Diamond gets to her feet as Wendy is climbing into the ring, Diamond and Wendy grab each end of the ladder at the same time. Wendy tugs on the legs of the ladder, Diamond grins and rams the bottom of the adder into Wendy's chest. Wendy grunts and falls back into the ropes, she tries to grab the ropes for support but she slips and her arms become tangled in the top and middle ropes. Diamond sets up the ladder in the center of the ring just below the belt, instead of climbing up she pummels Wendy's abs with her knees and fists. Wendy grimaces as each blow lands it mark.

Jillian: Diamond could have this match won already, why not wait until the match is over to humiliate the champ.

Gold: .....

Kim: Poor Wendy, I'm surprised she's been able to hang on after that chair shot.

Diamond presses her boot heel against Wendy's throat. wendy thrashes about trying to free her arms with little success. Diamond grabs the top rope and shakes it hard, Wendy wriggles her arms free and connects with a clothesline across Diamond's chest. Wendy staggers to her feet, she mounts the bottom ladder rung and slowly starts to make her ascent, Diamond gets to her feet, she sneaks up behind Wendy and clamps on a sleeper hold, she pulls Wendy off the ladder and slams her onto her rear while keeping the sleeper hold locked. adding to Wendy's torment, Diamond scissors Wendy's waist and leans back. Wendy flails her arms, she knew it was pointless but she tried grabbing for the ropes. Diamond releases Wendy and shoves her face against the mat. Diamond stands up, Wendy sweeps her legs knocking the challenger onto her back. Wendy crawls to the ropes and pulls herself up onto her feet. Wendy leans against the ropes breathing heavily, she wipes the sweat from her forehand on the back of her hand. Diamond charges Wendy, Wendy ducks and flips Diamond over the top rope sending her crashing onto the ringside floor. Wendy climbs to the top turnbuckle and crouches down waiting for Diamond to get to her feet. As Diamond gets to her feet, Wendy leaps and connects with a flying crossbody, knocking the challenger onto her back.

Wendy staggers to her feet, she drags Diamond to her feet and connects with a spinning neckbreaker, Wendy lays on her back beside Diamond huffing and puffing. Wendy grimaces as she sits up, she gets to one knee and hunches over. Diamond groans as she sits up, Wendy sighs and staggers to her feet, she grabs two handfuls of Diamond's hair and jerks her to her feet. Diamond knees Wendy's groin, Wendy drops to her knees clutching her groin. Diamond drives her knee into Wendy's chin, the champ grunts as she flops onto her back. Diamond grabs a table and sets it up beside the ring, she grabs another table and sets it up atop the first. Diamond scoops Wendy in her arms and rolls her into the ring. Diamond slides into the ring and drags the dazed champ to her feet, she scoops up Wedny once more and lays her atop the stacked tables. Diamond climbs onto the tabletop, she throws across the back of her shoulders and connects with the Diamond cutter and crashes through both tables, both ladies lay winded amidst the ruined tables.

Jillian: No doubt that they'll both be feeling that in the morning. I can't imagine how they must feel after that.

Gold. Not bad, Diamond, Not bad.

Kim: I like them both so I can't decide who I want to win.

Jillian: Just go with Gold's pick, dummy.

Diamond gets to her feet, she climbs into the ring and staggers up to the ladder. She mounts the biottom rung and slowly starts to climb up. After several labored moments she reaches the top of the ladder, sreaches up for the belt, her fingers barely brush against it. Wendy grabs a table and slides into the ring, she sets the table up behind Diamond and climbs up the other side of the ladder. Diamond turns her focus on Wendy, Wendy slams her fist into Diamond's chest, Diamond grabs the back of Wendy's head and slams her face down of the top of the ladder, her chin bouncing off each of the rungs as she slides down. Diamond reaches for the belt once more. Wendy pulls herself up to the top of the ladder as Diamond makes a grab for the belt, Wendy headbutts Diamond's groin. Diamond doubles over, Wendy shoves Diamond's head between her knees and powerbombs off off the ladder and through the table, Wendy and Diamond lay bruised and battered amidst the shattered table. Wedny staggers to her feet, she grabs a chair and sets it up beside the ladder, she sits down to catch her breath and closes her eyes. Diamond rolls out of the ring, she slides another table into the ring and sets it up, wendy's eyes open in time to see Diamond standing over her. Wendy lunges but Diamond scoops her up and bodyslams her onto her onto the tabletop. Diamond climbs to the top of of the ladder and rdrags her thumb across her throat signaling the end of Wendy's reign as champion, Diamond leaps off the ladder and connects with a moonsault, Both ladies crash through the table. Wendy lays unmoving as Diamond crawls to her knees, with her strength waning Diamond manages to climb up to the top of the ladder, adrenaline surging through her she grabs the belt and pulls it off the hook, her legs tremble and she falls to the mat, exhausted but victorius.

Beth raises Diamond's arm in victory, Diamond sits up clutching the belt against her chest, she grimaces as she sluings the belt over her shoulder, she slowly gets to her feet, she drops to her knees battered and exhausted from the match.

Jillian: Well, I hate to say it but congratulations to Diamond.

Kim: A great showing by both women, but it seems Diamond was the more determined competitor. Well done Diamond and Wendy. What do you think, Gold?

Gold throws off her headset and storms the ring, Diamond turns as Gold connects with the spear. Gold grabs the belt and the holds it over her head. She tosses the belt down on Diamond's chest. Gold goes to the ropes to leave, but sees Wendy getting to her feet, Gold motions to Beth, Beth walks up to Wendy and mocks her defeats. "Poor widdle Wendy, you wost your title." Beth grins and slaps Wendy across the face. Wendy staggers to her feet, Gold stands right behind Wendyholding a chair in her hands. Beth shoves Wendy, Wendy stumbles back into Gold. Wendy turns and sees Gold, she shakes her head and drops to her knees pleading for mercy. Beth grabs a chair as Wendy grovels at Gold's feet. Beth slams her chair across Wendy's back. Wendy pitches forward, Gold slams her chair down on Wendy's head. Wendy lays unconscious at Gold's feet, her wound wound over her right eyebrow bleeding fresh again. Gold and Beth throw down their chairs and high-five, they climb out of the ring, leaving a bleeding Wendy and dazed Diamond behind.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View