Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572585 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:58:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  DOUBLE BICEPS POSE: closed hands or open hands?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: DOUBLE BICEPS POSE: closed hands or open hands?  (Read 22769 times)

XENOPHON

Re: DOUBLE BICEPS POSE: closed hands or open hands?
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 10:39:51 pm »
8) Closed hands, show that power!
:bravo:
Open hands was originally obligatory for girls so make them more 'feminine' and with the demise of Female 'Bodybuilding' in favour of 'physique' and 'figure' has  made a comeback...  it's rubbish...

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 10:39:51 pm »

jg300

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2016, 04:15:09 am »
Personally, I prefer closed hands since open hands can be distracting for me. However, I like open hands enough because it gives variety to the flexing pose.

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2016, 03:29:35 am »
Closed hands, all day every day!!!   ;)
User is currently banned [View]

87fg

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2016, 04:02:36 am »
I like both because there needs to variation in posing. It makes it more entertaining for the spectators.

Offline lesbianbob

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2016, 05:52:36 am »
Closed hands because it makes the forearms bigger. 

Offline taedea67

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2016, 01:13:58 pm »
Personally, I prefer closed hands since open hands can be distracting for me. However, I like open hands enough because it gives variety to the flexing pose.

I kind of agree with this statement. However, it should be closed hands in posedown in both  FBB  and  Women's physique.

Offline GlennStorm

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2017, 03:58:04 am »
Closed hands is the best yes, because it says POWER, whereas open hands says, strong but graceful.  There is room for both in my opinion!  I'd like to see a very detailed, close-up video of closed hand vs open hand by a girl with big peaked biceps to discuss the virtues of each pose :)

wandering_flames

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2017, 01:18:18 am »
close hands, it looks more powerful

phy911

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2017, 01:56:48 am »
A personal "peeve" is when the thumb is put "inside,"  or under the fingers and toward the palm...like a fist but one that would allow your thumb to break if you hit something with the "fist."   :what: The whole thing looks...awkward...you know...?

I've seen both men and women do this. I learned how to make a fist at a young age in martial arts and thought this was awkward too. 
These are the answers I've found.

According to Arnold's encyclopedia it brings out striations in the forearms and arms that are rarely otherwise seen. He also said it helps by making the pose 'flow' so there's not the shape of a thumb jutting out and detracting from the actual muscles/physique

In biceps poses, it makes the fist appear smaller, thus making the biceps look relatively larger.

Offline lesbianbob

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2017, 07:40:43 am »
Open hands was only to make FBBs not seem "masculine," and basically to be in denial that women could have big muscles.

Offline Spook345

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2017, 02:08:39 pm »
I'd  heard the only difference between bodybuilder and physique was bodybuilding was they posed with the hands closed and physique have hands open. I over heard that in the gym. But I didn't want to be rude and butt in. I personally say hands closed always
User is currently banned [View]

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2017, 04:34:55 pm »
My favourite pose is Closed hands: it gives the arm the shape of the power. But in some case I was favourable struck by some fbb that use open hands pose without loosing the dinamicity of the closed hands posed. Beyond the rules, I think that the choise is a matter of the personality and of the personal style of the girl.

TheFranksterChannel

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2017, 04:44:23 pm »
I like the pose with closed hands but with a open hands is meh. I have never drew a open hands with double biceps pose in doodles/sketches. Only the closed hands was good anyways.

Offline bm2boats

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2017, 05:48:47 pm »
I think it is all a matter of personal preference and which would look better for the lady.

tate

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2017, 04:53:43 pm »
My preference lies with alittle bit of both. I agree that the closed makes you look more powerful, but I think the open looks sexier. For me, there is nothing sexier than a woman who does a closed fisted double-bi and then, while still holding the pose, opens her hands.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  DOUBLE BICEPS POSE: closed hands or open hands?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View