Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572651 Posts in 72093 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:41:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  videoteasing.com
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: videoteasing.com  (Read 4354 times)

Offline Chesterguy21

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
videoteasing.com
« on: June 05, 2020, 09:34:36 pm »
 ^-^ guys,

I'm sure some of you are aware of VideoTeasing.com and Wimpy Webmaster. For those of you who don't know the website: It shows videos of different types of fit girls who show their strength in front of the camera in different ways: armwrestling, flexing and posing, lift and carry, scissoring etc. and you can buy them. You can check it out yourself.

I opened this new subject cause I couldn't find any discussion on this topic on saradas and I'm pretty curious about thoughts of other guys. I've never spoken about the website with him anyone and I've known the website for so long now. Did anyone of you buy any videos of him? What do you think about them? What do you think this website is actually about? What do you think of Wimpy? I'm open for more questions.

If you ask me the whole situation in most of his vids looks most of the time pretty harmless as he is always very friendly to the girls on video. Pretty staged though and it looks like the vids are intros to something big that never comes out. I recently read some bad comments about Wimpy Webmaster and it made me think a little about some scenes where Wimpy behaved a little weird/surprised. And I didn't notice that before. I'm curious what you think and tell more about me impressions when I read some answers.

And for some rude people... if you're not interested in this you can do whatever... but I don't need comments like "WTF is this is a topic?". It is a topic for those who are interested in it. no one forces you to answer. Safe your time!

Anybody else are welcome to share their thoughts!
Thank you!
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Forum Saradas

videoteasing.com
« on: June 05, 2020, 09:34:36 pm »

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
Re: videoteasing.com
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 01:01:24 am »
There are a few good ones, but they're way too long (and therefore pricey). They don't put out as many videos as grappling girls, so it's not super scammy in that regard.

Depends what kind of fetishes you're into. He does a lot of armwrestling, which I like, but then he always does this "how about u use one finger, I use both hands." He's already a weak, skinny guy, that part does nothing for me personally. Occasionally there's some scissoring, but it's not intense at all. I think he also does lift and carry, which I couldn't care less for. I'm sure for many guys his assortment of fetishes he caters to is great.

He has created some videos with a few good session girls that don't otherwise have much exposure for us to judge her on before going for a session, so that is nice.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

birmi482

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 05:57:33 am »
 He had a few vids with some better known fbbs like a very young Natalia Coelho (she was still figure/fitness), Cris Goy (Physique),  Romano (physique), just to name a few, with some flexing and armwrestling, I think that it was mostly staged

Offline Chesterguy21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 07:42:22 pm »
Yep I think he's pretty pricey, when the girls are more famous in the scene. I'm not into armwrestling.. but the 1 finger thing is a bit childish though. I'm not convinced he always really tries to beat the girls... pretty often it looks like fake losing especially with the 1 finger armwrestling.

l&c and scissoring are things I'm into. Yeah and I agree on the scissoring.. it definitely looks soft... it's pretty clear that he told them not to go too hard. I don't think he likes it too much himself.. it's probably more for the viewers. If you compare him to that guy from scissorvixens.com you'll definitely see a difference in what they can take. The l&c parts are what I think he's into himself cause  it looks sometimes like he enjoys... sometimes pretty much. I'm not sure if some of the girls were always happy with it.

But yeah.. some girls don't do much videos and we see them only because he does videos with them. For that I'm grateful. I discovered Megan Jones, Cris Goy, Lela Beryl the first time in his videos and started liking them. Unfortunately most of the girls I liked seem to have left the scene before I could meet them.  :(
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 07:54:08 pm »
I meant pricey not because of the in-demand girls, just cause it's more or less a per minute rate. So you have 5 minutes of video, but you sell it as a 15 minute video with tons of fluff. Market it as a try-out video, with 5 minutes of the girl coming in, getting changed, "oh are u sure u can beat me? i dunno, i'm pretty tough, i don't think you're good enough for my website" etc. etc. Trash talk can be good if he were reasonably athletic and confident, and it didn't drag on for ages just to increase the price. Then some more fluff at the end.

Then when he does a second video with the girl, it's not just armwrestling, it's another 5 or so minutes of fluff, "i think i need to re-certify u, looks like u got weaker, u need to do the try-out again."
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 08:22:25 pm »
by some strange reason he is not making HD videos..
and unfortunately he is not doing measurements of the girls...and lately
his models are not female bodybuilders anymore...
I Saradas

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 09:54:02 pm »

This is why I haven't bought any videos. They're all low-res.
It looks like he has an HD camera, so I can't understand why there's no videos released in HD.

I'd buy the Natalia videos in a heartbeat if they were HD.

In regards to his schtick, it all seems pretty staged. Harmless enough. HB+ are basically doing the same kind of videos with all their "emasculation" VODs.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline Chesterguy21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2020, 10:49:28 am »
I meant pricey not because of the in-demand girls, just cause it's more or less a per minute rate.

You're right he charges more per minute and adds time in which he doesn't really do anything.

and unfortunately he is not doing measurements of the girls...and lately
his models are not female bodybuilders anymore...

I honestly actually never thought about that. But I don't know why he doesn't do HD videos. And yep.. the last more famous fbb I watched is Cris Goy. The other girls often seem like very unknown "fit girls". Some of them seem actually to be not uninteresting to session with... but I think they're pretty rare on sessiongirls or wb270 and often use "pseudonyms of pseudonyms" on his website. Probably he checks some Florida area to find them or just gets mails by those girls. Would be helpful to link profiles of other websites though. If I was him I'd do travels to other states to meet girls I want to meet and make videos with them. I mean at least I'd gets some dollars back.

Yeah, on HB+ they do they same kind of videos but you cannot pay with Paypal. You have to buy "credits" and you have to pay with a credit card.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2020, 03:22:02 pm »
he's had maybe a few really good women but I spoke to one of them and the way he approached the whole thing really weirded them out and might have prevented them from doing video with other sites. None of the serious sites have the photographers acting that way in public after just meeting them on the spot. They at least schedule a time to be separate from everyone and in a private space (mostly).

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2020, 07:02:51 pm »
^-^ guys,

I'm sure some of you are aware of VideoTeasing.com and Wimpy Webmaster. For those of you who don't know the website: It shows videos of different types of fit girls who show their strength in front of the camera in different ways: armwrestling, flexing and posing, lift and carry, scissoring etc. and you can buy them. You can check it out yourself.

I opened this new subject cause I couldn't find any discussion on this topic on saradas and I'm pretty curious about thoughts of other guys. I've never spoken about the website with him anyone and I've known the website for so long now. Did anyone of you buy any videos of him? What do you think about them? What do you think this website is actually about? What do you think of Wimpy? I'm open for more questions.

If you ask me the whole situation in most of his vids looks most of the time pretty harmless as he is always very friendly to the girls on video. Pretty staged though and it looks like the vids are intros to something big that never comes out. I recently read some bad comments about Wimpy Webmaster and it made me think a little about some scenes where Wimpy behaved a little weird/surprised. And I didn't notice that before. I'm curious what you think and tell more about me impressions when I read some answers.

And for some rude people... if you're not interested in this you can do whatever... but I don't need comments like "WTF is this is a topic?". It is a topic for those who are interested in it. no one forces you to answer. Safe your time!

Anybody else are welcome to share their thoughts!
Thank you!

The website is hit or miss. As stated on the website it is about "strong confident women" so it is not specific to bodybuilding or fitness.
I have gotten a few videos from the website and most tend to be standard definition and some are not that clear. There are a few HD videos though. I am not sure why he doesn't use the HD video camera for all of his videos.
I don't worry about the price of videos but they are expensive, especially because they are bundled and you cannot pick and choose what clips you want.
The videos are staged but I guess we all knew that. From what i figure he is based in Florida so he may go to a few shows in Florida. It is hit or miss on the videos so i do look at the website occasionally and if i see something i like then i will get it.

Offline Chesterguy21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2020, 09:56:43 am »
Right some videos are HD. I think he has been filming with an older cam for a longer time.

That they are bundled is a down to me. Sometimes there is an interesting woman and he makes a bundle of different video styles like f. e. flexing, armwrestling, l&c and training. But when you're interested in only one of the videos you still have to buy them all to watch it.  ::) That's pretty much rip-off. But ok his business, his rules. Would be cooler though if he'd allow at least to choose like 4 videos of interest in our own combination. Like picking f. e. 4 flexing videos of one girl and paying the same price as for the package. He'd still get the $30 and the clients are probably happier cause they did not buy 3 videos they're not interested in spending all of it for only one vid.

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2021, 08:01:32 pm »
Right some videos are HD. I think he has been filming with an older cam for a longer time.

That they are bundled is a down to me. Sometimes there is an interesting woman and he makes a bundle of different video styles like f. e. flexing, armwrestling, l&c and training. But when you're interested in only one of the videos you still have to buy them all to watch it.  ::) That's pretty much rip-off. But ok his business, his rules. Would be cooler though if he'd allow at least to choose like 4 videos of interest in our own combination. Like picking f. e. 4 flexing videos of one girl and paying the same price as for the package. He'd still get the $30 and the clients are probably happier cause they did not buy 3 videos they're not interested in spending all of it for only one vid.

He would probably do a lot better if he filmed in HD videos. I have been deterred from buying videos because i knew they would be poor video quality.

i have to agree with you about the bundling. i have not bought some videos because i didn't want the bundle.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  videoteasing.com

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View