Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574218 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 04:29:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #FUTA: [Various Authors]~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #FUTA: [Various Authors]~collected  (Read 130351 times)

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Without Equal - FMG
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2015, 11:04:46 am »
Without Equal

by krischief, Moments ago
    Literature / Fan Fiction / General Fiction

Chapter 5

The Best Part
Near the end of the sixth month on those drugs Talia was measuring my muscular body. I only had a couple doses left but my body felt different. Talia assured me that when I took myself off the drugs I would feel better. I puffed up my chest and flexed my pecs hard as Talia stretched the tape around it. "52 inches, my dear... 52 inches.... a whole 3 inches since last time we measured. You're putting on a whole lotta volume fast", she said excited. I had passed her size almost a month earlier. I now weighed more than her and was taller too. I was now pushing 5'10" in height. My biceps were almost 17 inches and looked huge. My thighs were 30 inches of bulk and sinewy as hell. I was more than godlike. According to Talia, no one in the world had ever experienced a first time gain in the magnitude that I had in their first year. I was in elated, excited and horny. As Talia went about measuring me, I stood before her completely nude with my penis at full mast. She had to maneuver to avoid touching it inadvertently. She was still playing hard to get. And I was making it real hard for her, no pun intended. I asked her measure my shaft and she said,"Oh No.. Not this time....". And she threw the tape at me. I lined up the tape along it length from the head to my abdomen wall. A whole 8 inches and then some. From what Talia tells me and from my experience, not many men had bigger. "You wanna come out with me?", I asked Talia. I needed sex and the only way I was getting any was, to bring it home with me. I toweled of my sweaty body before I headed to the shower and got ready to hit the clubs. Dressing myself was so easy. I had taken to wearing loose fitting jeans to accommodate my burgeoning muscularity, while my torso just usually had a sling tank top with frills. Anyone eyeing my body had no need to imagine anything. I wanted to be on full display wherever I went. Talia thought hard and long before agreeing to join me. i took a quick shower notwithstanding the huge orgasm I had there, got dressed and came down to the front door. Talia joined me wearing a sexy casual evening gown that showed of her muscular legs. We got into my sports car and I gunned it.
When we got to the club, we got out and immediately all eyes were on us, two sexy and smart people who were easily the most beautiful things there. We might have seemed like a couple but once we got in, there were no doubts. I immediately hit the dance-floor as Talia chatted up a guy at the bar. I danced as gracefully as I could with my bulk in the crowd. Soon a big guy came close and rubbed up against me. As I turned to him, his eyes eyes my chest and torso, his libido perking up a notch. It was so easy. I put a hand on his ass and pulled him close noting that he hit the gym too. His ass was bumpy and hard. I was loving it. As we ground our crotches together and danced my eyes darted around looking for my next prey. I had my eyes on a cute fit looking brunette just a little away from us. I kept looking at her to make eye contact but I suddenly got the feeling she was trying to avoid it. I smiled. Too easy. I slowly moved ourselves toward her and when our gyrating hips were close enough I tapped her on the shoulder and said,"Buy me a drink?". She looked at me with beady eyes and nodded suddenly stunned. She went toward the bar with my eyes on her. At the bar I noticed that Talia was already taking her bag and ready to leave. A guy was kissing her neck from behind and she was smiling. A twinge of fleeting jealously came and went. But I got over it and kept dancing. I wanted to start our foreplay in the club itself so I kissed the dancing guy on the lips and asked him to fire me up. He went to work kissing my breasts as the brunette bought me our drinks. "Both of those are for you babe, I am still in training", I said as I flexed my huge biceps in her face. She gulped down one drink and threw away the glass. One drink in the other hand she came closed and began to grind me from behind. This was heaven. As we moved on the dance floor making this lewd scene, my penis was raging hard. I asked the brunette to put her hand into my pants and fondle my balls. She did so and gasped,"So big... Unghh.. take me... take me". As she said this the guy had moved to my nipples and was biting hard. Not willing to have the bouncer kick us out, we took it to the parking lot and near my car.
When we got to the car, I raised the girl onto the hood and raised her skirt. I dove in, licking, biting and kissing her pussy as the guy worked on getting my trousers off. As he popped the button of my jeans and unzipped it, he lowered it to reveal my bubble butt while my dick stood erect and straight. As i was bent over, my ass presented itself to the guy. He slowly let his own pants drop to his knees and lightly shagged his erection before inserting it into my ass. I moaned loudly as I was pleasuring the girl.
Pumping in and out of my muscled ass was not as easy as the guy expected. I habitually relaxed and contracted my but to increase my own please but everytime I tightened I heard him yelp. I was smiling inside. As he reached orgasm, I wanted to get off too. I tightened around his dick and straightened allowing the girl to see my bull cock clearly for the first time. What a sight it was!!! A guys dick in my ass and I was big and ready to put my dick into this tight brunette. She showed a little fear but lay back inviting me in. As my dick head touched her pussy, she moaned aloud. I the head went in, she screamed with wide open eyes feeling her pussy stretched like never before. I settled in before I started to pump. I flexed my groin muscle to force more blood into my dick making it bigger and harder. She screamed and then I started to pump in and out all the while keeping that guys dick inside my ass. He was finding it hard to maintain balance as my body pumped this girl. The guy ejaculated hard into me and fell on the floor, his flaccid dick popped out of my ass. His fluids running down my legs. I pumped furiously as the girls screams got louder and louder. I was hurting her, my massive penis was hurting her. I was loving every minute of it. As I felt my orgasm nearing, I raised the tempo and as I got closer to the end I felt the girl go lightly limp. The intoxication of alcohol and the groin numbing assault from me sent her over the edge. I came hard into her, sending jism after jism into her. When I stood up, I saw her delirious and almost out cold. I turned around and saw the guy on the parking lot ground. I looked at him and pulled him up by the collar and said to him sternly and menacingly,"See that she gets home. I am going back inside." I returned to the club for seconds. I am thrilled to say, the next girl I took home never got any rest till dawn. My stamina and appetite were ravenous.
As I woke up the next morning, I called the servant on call and asked him to draw me a hot tub and then take my date home when she woke. I trudged into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Aside from the love-bites all over my upper chest and neck, I was greeted by a striking sight. My body bulged with muscle. Wide shoulders tapering down to a tight waist, thick pecs over the sinewy and striated obliques all surrounding my cobblestone abs. The abs gave way to my glorious manhood. As I stood and closed my wrists, I saw my arms tighten and my biceps bulge. I was thrilled. I wanted more. I then heard the servant ring the calling bell. My hot tub was ready. I went ahead to the sauna and slowly got into the tub. I needed to relax before I went for my morning workout. Here I was 15 years old and creating a storm. In one year my life had become so much better and sexier. And I was ready for more. Watch out Talia! Here I come.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2015, 11:04:46 am »

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2015, 10:37:47 am »
Without Equal - Chapter 6
Let The Games Begin

I had stopped taking the drugs about a month ago. The testosterone had done wonders for me. The cortisol effect had slowed since I had stopped but my body had become used to the higher testosterone. When I stopped taking the drugs my body began to try to produce more testosterone on its own to compensate. With the way I was feeling I knew that it was succeeding. My demeanor itself had become one of quiet frenzy. I was buzzing with energy. I was always ready for a workout and equally ready for a fuck. The feeling was addictive. My body showed the results of this. Since the cortisol treatment was wearing off, my size gains were slowing down but my body got more cut and I looked bigger because of the increased definition. I stood in my gym completely free of clothes, doing poses in front of the mirror. I had added another inch to my upper arms bringing them to 18 full round and heavy inches of muscle. As I did a double biceps pose and kept looking at myself, I turned out my right leg and shook my quad before tightening it and relishing the size. Veins snaked their way across my flesh all over my body. My erection obscured the view of my lower abdomen as it stood fully engorged with blood. As I relaxed my pose, I continued to look at my self as I flex a little here and a little there, being a little critical and also just enjoying my body. I made a mental note to try and put on more mass, apparently my reflection did not block enough light. I was especially proud of the development of my ass and my hamstrings. I was constantly complimented by my dates and fuck buddies. Yea I now had those too. Some of my favourite sexual partners would have the luxury to come over anytime for a romp in the sack. God knows, I was always ready and my dick was always ready.
Talia still came over almost everyday. We spent more and more time together. I had gotten her to be more open with me, even though I was basically a guy in my mind. I only had sex and thoughts of sex swirling in there. As I have already mentioned I almost never wore clothes in my house, Talia has gotten used to that fact. One day as we sat on the couch and chatted, me on one end of the comfortable and lushly upholstered couch while she sat next to me. I had a cushion on my lap and I listened intently. Suddenly something she said reminded me of an erotic encounter I had experienced and as a result my penis started to inflate. I used the cushion to try to slightly smother it but my dick was hard to ignore these days. I set the cushion aside and exposed it to her. "Take care of it Rory. Its distracting.", she blurted out. "How? I have to cum if you need it to calm down. Wanna help me?", I teased. She watched my penis and I swear she had other thoughts in there, because her protests stopped once I started to slightly shag myself. As the sensations in my cock increased it bulged bigger in my hand as more blood surged into it. I let out a slight moan as I neared orgasm. Not wanting to ruin the sofa I rose to go to the bathroom. Talia's eyes ogled me as I retreated to the closest bathroom. My body was becoming harder and harder for her to ignore. A few more pumps to my dick and I let out a loud moan in relief as I sprayed my sperm. I cleaned up and returned to the couch with a towel around my waist. I swear I saw a flash of disappointment on her face. I was beaming inside.
But not all my time with Talia went the way I wanted. Just like any other romance novel, Talia still satisfied her lust elsewhere. She had no trouble getting dates and I noticed as I got bigger and more muscular so did her dates. They were always guys, she never dated women but I was no ordinary girl/boy. I noticed that as time went by, the men she chose seemed progressively bigger. It almost felt like I was in this silent competition with her dates and Talia was determined not to pick me. This thought really riled me up. I wanted to beat my competition. And so I decided to dial up my workouts. Even without the help of those drugs I was gonna get bigger fast. As I thought these things my door bell rang. As my butler emerged and let the person in, I noticed that it was a girl I had dated last week. She was one of the few that I had extended an open invitation to my house. As I stood there with a towel, I exchanged glances with Talia who was still on the couch. The girl Farrah, took one knowing look at me and began to undress as she started up a flight of stairs toward a bedroom. I smiled at Talia and bent over to kiss her goodbye before I joined Farrah. She just shook her head with a screwy smile and rose from the couch. I took the chance to hug her close and let her feel my dick through the towel which had started to bulge as Farrah began to undress. Talia looked stunned as if to say "Its erect already.....???" I smiled knowingly as I waved her goodbye and made my way upstairs. As I walked up the stairs I removed my towel just so that if Talia was watching she could get a peek at my ass. Reaching the bedroom door, I heard the front door close. Talia had left. Now I could concentrate on riding the fine piece of ass that Farrah was.
I put my hands on my hips and flexed my abs while flexing my erect dick. Farrah who was watching me from the bed came close and put her hands on my penis. She then lowered her mouth on its head and licked. She pumped my shaft up and down as she sucked and licked as my pre-cum gave enough lubrication. I took a hold of her hair and tried to help her get her sucking in a rhythm. I could see my body bulge and flex with power. I admired my own hardwork over the past year as I worked toward orgasm. As I came closer to climax, I slightly held her head firm and pushed my dick into her open mouth. The tight fit of my cock head gagged her as I exploded my juices into her her mouth. I saw streamers leak out of a corner of her mouth and relaxed. Farrah fell onto the bed, seemingly in a daze. I helped her onto her back and rested her head on a pillow and got onto the bed. As I saw her finally swallowing the last of my cum, she opened her eyes to meet mine. I moved on top of her and let my body weight press into her. I wanted her to feel my power. She squirmed a little to get comfortable as I began to kiss her neck and the top of her breasts. I knew she was a regular gym goer from our previous meeting but now I was feeling the flesh of her chest muscles as I bit into them. Small kisses and nibbles from me had made her nipples erect. As I approached her areola, I bit down hard and heard her cry out. My hands were exploring her torso and her supple firmness excited me no end. As I pushed into her, her flexible body felt incredible. This of course got my erection raging again. As it pushed against her leg, she reached down and shagged it lightly. As she primed it for entry I still had not decided which end of her was gonna get it. Then feeling really randy, I decided it was gonna be both. I raised myself off the bed a little so I could insert into her. She seemed really wet and I guided my dick into her. "Yes, yes, come inside faster...", she called out. I obliged. In and out, I thrust my hips. The bed creaked as the force of my thrusts forced the mattresses in and out. Farrah would be hurt if we did the same thing on the floor. I hear her continue to moan out, intermittently screaming aloud for the next 15 minutes. I counted 4 loud screams and I was elated. My weaker sex partners didn't last more than 2. I came into her a short while after. I raised myself a little and looked at our sweaty bodies through the haze. I breathed heavily from the exertion and slowly pulled my penis out of her. Our juices soaked the bed. And was now smelling funky.
I rose from the bed, lifted her onto my shoulder and headed toward the bathroom which had a oversized hot tub. You could call it a mini swimming pool but it was real shallow. My servants always kept them ready when I was at home because they never knew which bedroom I used. I stepped into the warm water and lay her down in the slant of the tub. The warm water helped her recover enough so that I could begin the next round. I immersed myself next to her and raised her so the she was lying on top of me but looking at the ceiling. From behind her I began to kiss the back of her neck and moved down her back. She rubbed herself down in the water as I worked her up. I put a hand on her crotch fondling her inner thigh. I kneaded her clit mound with my fingers and she writhed and twitched on top of me. My other hand was massaging her breast flesh. She moaned louder and louder, echoing on the walls of the bathroom. She slowly moved off me and lay on top as our breasts mashed together. The sensations in my body were working me into a sexual high. And on cue my erection began to return. Slowly as blood pumped into my dick, it inflated and began to emerge from the shallow water. Almost nearing 9 inches now, my hard-on was really a sight to behold. Even after so much action it was ready for more. I pushed my crotch into her abdomen letting her know I was ready for more. She fell back into the water seemingly saying "No". But it was different. Even as she nodded "No", she turned around so she was on all fours and thrust out her ass. I smiled and positioned myself to enter her ass from behind. I was happy that I chose her for a fuck buddy. I plunged my penis in and started to piston. Now it was my turn to assert my superiority as if she didn't already know. I was feeling dominant as hell. The knowledge that I was insatiable and powerful enough to have my way with her was a heady feeling. I thrust harder and harder for a few minutes when I suddenly realised that Farrah was crying silently. I slowed down and heard her say,"It's too big. It hurts. But.....". I lay back on my ass holding her tight so that my dick stayed inside her. Now she was on top of me with my dick in her ass. As we settled down, I put my hands on her sides under her armpits and lifted her up and down. My arms flexed larger and larger as I pumped her in and out. I imagine it would have been quite a sight for anyone else. My broad shoulders and 18 inch guns lifting her up and down on my erect penis. Her hamstrings bounced and slapped on my thighs and her back rubbed against my nipples. We splashed the water of the tub around and I breathed deeply, taking in the sensations. It took a little while of this action to get me close to orgasm. As I neared orgasm I pumped a little faster and when I was ready I plunged her down hard and impaled her. I let out a loud groan and ejaculated into her. I was finally satiated. I held Farrah close to me and we slowly took our time to relax and then we washed each other clean in the tub. When we got out of the tub, we put on a few towels and headed to another bedroom where we crashed for a little while.
I woke up and it was time for a little workout. But I needed some food first. I picked up the phone and barked a few orders to my butler to which he politely replied. Apparently food was already waiting on the table. I went down and started to pile into the egg-pancakes. As I munched down I thought back to Talia and how I was so sure she was missing out. My confidence was overwhelming and I really did feel she was missing out on the pleasure my body was now capable of providing. It was this confidence that was crushed the next time we met. That was a story for another time as I was joined by Farrah at the table. She was also hungry and we ate a quiet meal before deciding if we wanted to have another round in bed.

frantic79

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2015, 04:07:20 pm »
Quite simply an outstanding story  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: 3 things I cannot wait for

1) Rory's cock to reach EPIC proportions and be BIGGER, HARDER, and THICKER than the biggest cock in thew wrold! Maybe this cock could do some lifting of weights all of it's own, a kind of cock feat of strength in the gym?

2) When she finally nails Talia, that will be an amazing chapter, can only imagine the detail to which you will go into with that Kris

3) When Rory finally meets up with the guy who inspired her to become muscular, strong and dominant, he's gonna get destroyed!

Keep up the fantastic work Kris, karma central mate

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2015, 06:00:05 am »
You know, considering she's on a quest to become the biggest of all time, it might be time Rory started taking Growth Hormones, which kicks all of her growth into overdrive.

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2015, 11:39:51 am »

Without Equal - Chapter 7

by krischief, Moments ago
    Literature / Fan Fiction / General Fiction

Without Equal
Chapter - 7

The Rubber
Life was swimming along, as I trained to be an even bigger beast. I was growing. I was now nearing 15 years and 8 months of age. Over the last few months my relationship with Talia had not grown though. We had become a little distant. She did show up for our workouts and we chatted a bit but I felt that the progress in intimacy we had made was lost. Mostly I felt all the doors to getting into her pants were shut. I always try to make her open up to me but she would always find an excuse to leave my place. Then I decided I would just get bigger and better, and then she wouldn't be able to ignore me. With that resolve always on my mind, I worked out. My body responded, in the last six months I put on a crazy 33 pounds of weight. I was now well past 225 pounds in weight at my height of 5'10 1/2". I had gained 2.5 inches in height over the past year and half but over 110 pounds of steel hard and veiny muscle. I was huge. When Talia did join me for our workouts, She seemed to be trying hard to stay focused. I loved that my body distracted her. It means my efforts were paying off. I would purposely do some exercises in front of her to excite her. Her body stayed fit and hot and her 16 inches of round bicep muscle was nice to look at. But now they were no where in comparison to my 20 inch pythons. I dwarfed her. My imposing stature had completely shut her up in the gym. My superior physique had put her down. To imagine her position going from trainer to second rung compared to me must have been tough. And now I understood why she couldn't see herself being with me sexually. It would mean she needed to give up her pride and submit to me. Hence I waited. I waited for my chance to come and it did come.
As always I was the hot thing in any club I walked into. Club owners fawned over me, my body and my money. I always walked in alone but left with a couple of stragglers. Some made it back to my place but others did get past the parking lot. I had taken to using nightclubs which had a covered parking lot. That way they let me have my way with my dates without having to answer for the indecency in public. They loved my patronage so much. Attendance in their clubs would go up many fold if word got out that I was making an appearance. Most people hoping to be taken home with me would fill the queues but only few really got the chance. My tastes were now widely known.  I only fucked fit people, boys or girls. And they needed to be durable. No point in taking a date home only to find that they are out at the end of the first orgasm. I only wore the most revealing clothes and was proudly displaying my assets as I danced and flirted. My muscles swayed and shook as I strutted, my arms and legs bulged and my breasts jiggled lightly.
It was a night like this that I met with my first adversary for the second time. Remember that jerk who fucked me in the ass but didn't let me give it back more than a year ago. I was now filled with a rage I hadn't felt since that night. I touched my cheek recalling that slap. Here was my chance to even the score. I walked toward him and noticed that he stood at the bar with a fit girl on his arm who looked oddly familiar. As I got closer I couldn't believe my eyes. "Talia!!!!!", I shouted. "Hi Rory. Fancy meeting you here", she said still not having a clue about my situation. The guy turned around but didn't recognize me either. But I knew it was him. He had changed too. He was more muscular now. He was definitely a lot more bulkier than that night. He was bigger than I am now and that is really something. No wonder Talia felt she didn't need to fuck me. But she was still missing out. As Talia rose to introduce us, I held out my hand looking to gauge his strength. "I am Matt and you must be the talk of the town", he said. Apparently Talia had mentioned me to him. "I'm Rory, but we have already met.", I said confidently still holding his hand and tightening my grip on it. He retaliated and I let go. We seemed evenly matched. "We met for a night out almost 2 years ago", I said going closer to him. "Mansion on Fleeter Street, ring a bell", I tried to jog his memory. He raised his hand a little apparently his mind playing back that night in his head. "Oh that was you....." his voice trailed off. Now that he remembered and I knew that fact, I caught Talia by her hand and pulled her body close. I put my hands on her firm butt standing crotch to crotch and planted a rough kiss on her lips as she protested. As she recovered I saw Matt stand there flabbergasted. I had made my move. Now the challenge was on. Talia looked confused.
I left them at the bar and got back to the dance floor. After a few minutes, I looked back to see them in an argument. I then went on with my night and as usual had my fill of sexual activity. The next day at home I got ready for my morning workout trying to remember Matt's body and how it compared to mine. He seemed larger but I seemed more defined. I needed to know for sure if I was stronger and bigger than him. The only way to be sure was If I added mass fast. I needed help. I made a call to my drug supplier from last time and ordered a huge dose that would last the next few months. I was going to go hardcore into my training till I was sure. Talia stopped coming by the house. Lord only knows what must be going through her head. But I knew what I needed to do. I got down to work. The drugs arrived a couple of days later. I had also instructed my servants to have food ready at all times. My scheduled was now filled with just workouts and sex. I stayed away from the clubs except for Saturdays. I still needed fresh flesh for sex. My regular fuckbuddies still frequented the house. They kept my sexual appetite in check but many of them felt a little worse for wear as I grew bigger. I was beginning to manhandle them harder.
Two months after this strict regimen started I had gained 15 pounds of muscle and I was looking insanely pumped all the time. My 16th birthday was nearing. It would be exactly 2 years since that night and this journey started. I got a pleasant surprise on my birthday as it was Talia who woke me up in the morning. I was a little late to rise on that day and Talia arrived a little early than our usual workout time. She didn't seem dressed for a workout but nevertheless joined me in the workout area. I had cleaned up, brushed my teeth and then entered my gym. She had waited. "Hi. Long time no see", I said. And I went ahead with my workout. Today was chest day and I was feeling fresh and ready for a ridiculous pump. I was gonna show off for her. I setup the weight and got underneath the bar. She took her place behind me ready for a spot If I needed it. I lifted the 300 pounds with ease and cranked out the reps. She stood there dumbfounded as she saw my chest inflate to it new size of 59 inches and heave the weight. I racked the weight and sat up. She came into view and placed a hand on my chest tracing its contours. "You need to be naked if you are going to be here. New house rules.", I commanded. She was taken aback by my forceful nature. She knew immediately our relationship had changed. But she was there for answers and so she obliged. As she took off her top and jeans, I saw clearly that she had lost some of her size. And compared to my new bulk she was looking real small. She still looked firm and slightly cut. As she stood there nude before me, I lay back on the bench and did my second set. After the 12th rep I sat up again, now new veins streaked my upper chest. The strain was giving me a good pump. Perfect, I thought. Talia stood before me and spoke for the first time,"What happened between Matt and you? I asked him but he wouldn't tell me". "No more pretenses Talia. I want to fuck you. Ever since we met I have wanted to. And seeing you with 'HIM' really made it clear how much", I said as I lay back on the bench. This time the bar was loaded with 320 pounds. I lifted the bar and lowered it to my chest feeling the strain. I mentally counted the reps. As i neared the tenth rep, my chest was on fire. I pushed through to 11 and 12. I tried for one extra, but needed Talia's help to rack the weight. After I racked the weight I rose from the bench and moved toward Talia. I was clearly taller than her and so much bigger. I had eclipsed her in every way. As I inched closer I saw clearly her nipples firm and erect. She was really excited. I put my right arm in the small of her back and pulled her close. Once my lips met hers, I was ferocious. I french kissed her for what seemed like 5 minutes my tongue totally invading her mouth. As I let go, she struggled for a second to catch her breath. "Oh my!",she cried. She came back close to me and hugged my body in a tight embrace. For the first time, she allowed me to make my moves on her. My penis by now almost fully erect in front of me was inviting her touch. She lay back on the bench and said,"Take me". As I saw her on the bench my dreams were fulfilled and all it took was for me to flex my chest. I chuckled and dove on her. Kissing her on the mouth first and then showering her with kisses all over her body. She just lay there allowing me to fully realise our imaginations. I kissed her thick abs and kissed her pussy mound. I bit her vagina and inserted my tongue into her slit. She screamed out in pleasure as I sucked her out. In a few minutes she was having her first orgasm. "Oh my God, Oh My god!!!", she said aloud. And then I rose up ready to push my 9 and 1/2 inch and almost wrist thick dick into her. Her eyes were still closed when I placed the tip on her vagina, they suddenly opened wide as I pushed in."Aaaahhh", she moaned as she felt my length inside her. I guess my workout will have to wait, I thought as I prepared for a lengthy sexcapade with Talia. I pumped in and out of her with a fervour I hadn't felt in a long time. Pleasuring others with my body was easy but feeling like this was entirely different. It was satisfying to say the least. As I watched Talia while fucking her, her eyes remained closed as she smiled to herself trying as best as she could to enjoy the ride. I was feeling pumped. In a few minutes she reached orgasm but I continued to pump in and out. I tried to delay my own for a little while longer but after about 5 more minutes I couldn't hold it any more. I tightened my torso and abdomen and with one firm push I squirted my load. Even after my intense orgasm, I kept pushing in and out. My fluids completely lubricating the motions, I felt like I had gone to another plane of existence. For all the sex I have had till today, this felt truly different. Maybe it was my mind playing games but I was loving it. Talia was moaning so much now that I knew that she was loving it too. As I slowed down completely and extracted my dick from her vagina, my erection had lightly subsided but my penis looked bigger than it usually did after an orgasm. Talia sat up on the bench and took it in her hand, my semen still covering it. She licked at it, savouring my unique taste. "Hmmmmnhhhh.... I have been missing out. Why did I stay away? Wwhhyyyy....? Oh why hnnnhnngh ....", she moaned out. I stood in front of her with my dick in her mouth and I tried to put on a show.
I bought my huge arms down in front of me and flexed them right in front of her eyes. Her eyes darted around trying to absorb the vision of muscularity I had become. As my forearm, upper-arm and delts bulged I felt her bite down on my penis. As a reflex I jelqed involuntarily pushing blood into it. It bulged into her mouth gagging her. She withdrew her mouth with a slight pop. She stood up, wiping the sides of her mouth and approached me. "I want more......", she demanded and turned me around so my back was to the bench. I sat down and she straddled my abdomen. In this sitting position my hands were all over her back as she showered my traps and neck with kisses. In between she kissed me on the mouth now and again, totally enjoying the meeting of our flesh. My firm chest-breasts felt hard when met by her tits. She pushed me down on the bench and I felt her whole weight on me. But she still felt light. She had put her knees on my thighs and was bent over kissing my chest muscles. She planted more kisses and when she reached my tits she bit down hard. I squirmed in pleasure. She sucked and licked and bit hard. These sensations now succeeded in bringing back my erection. My erection stood up straight and bobbed around touching her body above me. She looked up and smiled. "Unbelievable!!! You are a god. Lets go for round 2", she stated. I rose from the bench holding her tight against my body slightly lifting her so I could insert my dick into her vagina. She held it in position at the mouth of her cunt and I slowly lowered her onto my pulsating member. Holding her upper chest under her armpits, I lifted her up and down building up a nice rhythm. Somewhere in between she took off my hands and pushed me back onto the bench. As I lay down, I saw her looking for some leverage. And when she found it, she started pounding away jumping up and down on my cock right there on the bench. As she came down harder and harder, she screamed louder and louder as I penetrated deeper and deeper. As she neared orgasm, she paused for a little bit sitting on my crotch, with my full 10 inches inside her. I had never felt so completely enveloped by either a vagina or a butthole. As much as I could give pleasure, I was getting more from Talia now than I had ever gotten before. After a short pause, she restarted her rhythm. By the time I was reaching orgasm, she had screamed many times. I raised my back of the bench trying to reach a sitting position. I grabbed her shoulder blades from under her arms, stopping her from pumping and thrust her down forcefully onto my dick. She let out one high pitched yelp and I came hard into her. As I squirted into her in fits and starts, I held her body down forcing my strength on her. She wriggled and writhed in pleasure and pain. My hard dick had impaled her insides. As we slowed our actions, I stood up cradling her in my arms and breathing heavily. I let her lower her feet to the floor and still holding her in an embrace coaxed her to the floor. We lay there on our back looking at each others' faces. We were smiling. I was trying to catch my breath and she was suppressing the lump in her throat. She was breathing shallow as if she was still excited about something. She rolled herself closer to my and we cuddled on the floor.
"We need to talk about something....", I started. "This thing with Matt and you needs to be over. You need to stop seeing him and it has to be exactly when I tell you......" I said but before I could finish my thought she put her finger on my lips and shushed me. "I will do whatever you want, but that comes later. Now we are still not finished......", she blurted out. As she draped herself over my body, her hand went to my penis.

frantic79

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2015, 12:49:44 pm »
Quite simply magnificent! An enthralling chapter that I did not see coming, not in this order of things anyway! Brilliantly descriptive and creative writing that is up there with the best authors on this or any other forum I have had the pleasure of reading, bring on the next kris, I await it eagerly!

frantic79

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2015, 08:17:50 am »
This was also superhot in Jeremy's "Jessica in a Gym"  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=6956.0

Now that is a top class story, very different to any type of story. I think Jeremy was not going to continue the storyline, but I really hope he has a chnage of heart, much unfinished business with Jessica in my opinion! Thanks for the link Maxi

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2015, 06:56:50 am »
Without Equal
Chapter 8

The Decider

As I pushed up the large weight I heard Talia talk from behind me. "He noticed that my muscles are now firmer and bigger. He will eventually confront me. He might ask me to stop again", she said. It had been 3 months since Talia and I hatched a plan to help me get revenge on Matt. Ever since that first time I fucked Talia, we were executing my plan to trap Matt so that I could exact my revenge. Talia was basically my live-in girl now. She only pretended to be Matt's girlfriend. I had also gotten her back into pumping iron with me. Matt had previously convinced Talia to lose some muscle but not working out as often. The three months with me had completely reversed her size losses and had added some mass onto her lithe body which I enjoyed whenever I got the chance. My ultimate revenge would come when Matt finally realizes that Talia had been lying to him and when he bursts in anger I would be there to save Talia while also humiliating him. It was simple but I had given myself sometime to become even bigger so that I could really manhandle him. I was going to rape him if the need arose. That would be the ultimate insult to his macho ego.
We continued our workout as we talked. It was leg day and I was lying on my face and curling my hamstrings with a huge load. My hamstrings bunched up and relaxed alternatively as I went through the reps. My dimpled and curvy buttocks tightened as I rose from the machine when I finished my set. I walked over to Talia's workout station to explain the next course of action in our plan. As I got close to her, she sat up pulled me close with her hands cupping my big butt cheeks. My half erect penis was in front of her face. "Let him confront you, just evade the conversation and tell him that you would explain it to him over dinner at a restaurant of our choice. There I would just crash the date and take over the proceedings. No matter what happens, he will have a night that he can never forget", I asserted. "I love it when you're dominating. Now let's finish our workout so I can finally get some of that big dick inside me. You really are teasing me by standing so close", she pleaded. It was I who convinced her to take her workouts seriously because I feared that if she fell back on her training and couldn't keep up with my growing musculature, then I would be sick of her tiring out when we had sex. But to this day she has always tried to keep up, and I appreciated her effort by taking her to newer and newer highs of pleasure everyday. We did the remaining sets of our workout in anticipation of our lovemaking session. As we finished our heavy workout, we cooled off on the floor mats doing some stretches. She removed her gym shoes slowly and stretched her legs. Then as we looked at each other, Talia began to remove her tight top. Her biceps balled and relaxed as she lifted her yellow sports bra over her head and her breasts shook into place. She lightly did some flexing knowing full well the effect it was having on me. As I was relaxing my tight and knotted quads from my workout I couldn't stop my penis from becoming erect. But I sat there as Talia continued with her light striptease. Talia the musclebound chick stood up of the floor and put her two thumbs into the straps of her loose fit shorts. As she lowered them, she turned around to expose her plump shapely butt. As she bent over, my erection was raging. After her shorts came of, she stood up straight with her back to me and began to flex her back. Starting from her calves, she stood on her toes to bunch her teardrops shaped muscles on the back of her legs. Then she tightened her thighs making her humongous hamstrings and quads bulge in relief. Then putting her hands on her hips she flared out her wide lats. Her wings were incredible, enhancing the picture of her bulging back muscles. Finally she flexed her traps causing them to rise upwards towards her ears. She held this pose for a moment before turning just her head so she could see me and whispered, "It's time to fuck me. Take me from behind........". I didn't need to be told twice.
I got up off the floor and shoved my cock between her thighs from behind. My penis was easily more than 10 inches now. As felt my body bump into her back, she relaxed and held the tip of my cock in front of her. I cupped her breasts from behind and held her close into my body. As she relaxed her calves and came down from on her toes, I felt her weight on my erect dick. I had never known a perfect fit for my body till Talia. The way we moved in bed, the way we matched up physically and especially the way my dick felt in her ass. Talia was a maniac in the sack. As I am about to explain now, you will know just how much she is different from the others. As she lowered her weight down, she lightly stimulated my tip making a coat of fluid with my precum. Her own juices were flowing onto the length of my dick. I bent her over and she stood on the top of my feet. Since I was taller, this would make my pumping easier. As she let go of my penis, I knew it was my cue to begin. As she bent over her ass invited me in. I flexed my dick into position and guided it in with a hand. I pushed hard with some strength trying to get my full length in the first time itself. When I heard a scream I stopped. I flexed my abs trying to pump some blood into my big penis. Then I began a rhythm. I held her two hands behind her and pumped in. Her ass was so tight, it was splendid. As I moved in and out of her, I admired my own arms, chest and abs. I marveled at the development. My muscles bulged everywhere. My breast tissue was completely lost disappearing into a thin layer of fat around my puffed up nipples. My body fat percentage had reduced as my muscle mass increased. I was huge to say the least. I was clearly as large if not larger than the biggest males bodybuilders. My 62 inch chest bulged as I held Talia's arms in place. My biceps looked cut even thought they were not flexed in the usual pose. My forearms hung like a side of beef riddled with veins. I felt myself nearing orgasm and I increased the pace tightening my grip on her hands. My delts looked like ripe pink pumpkins with the striations. With these images invading my brain I ejaculated. I felt supreme, our muscular bodies glistened with light sweat as my gaze fell on the reflections in the mirror on the opposite gym wall. I sat on a nearby bench with Talia still impaled on my dick. She ground her ass into my crotch trying to prevent my deflating penis from falling out. She had this thing about feeling my erection growing inside her. She would try to keep me inside as long as possible while trying to excite me enough and bringing me to another erection. As she wiggled her ass, she started to moan and talk about how my huge muscled excite her. "Rory you are so wonderful. Rock hard and always ready for sex. I love it, I love how your biceps bulge when you flex and I like that thing you do with your abs. Now flex your dick inside me, I need that erection again. I am still not done fucking you. See how you have inspired me to get bigger. You are now my everything, I will never leave you", she said as sexily as possible. That last bit seemed to do it for me. She was truly mine. The realization that I had won my first battle so thoroughly excited me. It was giving me the confidence to face Matt and win. I found myself getting ready and horny again. I lay back on the bench and pulsed my erection forcing it to inflate. With me still inside her, Talia turned around and straddled me. A wide smile on her face as she felt my dick expand inside her. "I love your body, your big dick and your huge muscles. Let us show the world how sex is supposed to be. Fuck me hard with your big dick", she spoke in a needy voice. Feeling my dick almost fully erect, I was ready to go again. "Let's move to the floor", she said trying to get some leverage for her feet and not finding it on the bench which was too small to carry my huge bulk. I sat up and with a hand on her back carried her up. I placed her muscular body on the floor and readied myself to thrust. She lay back and caressed my arms and shoulders. I began to pump in and out missionary style. As I gained a rapid tempo I felt her lift her legs slightly allowing me to pound her more deeply. This is another thing I like about her. She was unique in the sense she craved my big and hard penis deeper inside her than anyone else. Almost everyone else complained that it hurt when I pushed that hard. But Talia was different. She enjoyed it as I felt my penis hit her abdominal wall over and over again. As I neared orgasm I gathered steam and hastened my thrusts. As I did this I felt Talia moan continuously and say "More.... aaahh more..... yes... ohhhh!!!. I felt Talia shudder with another orgasm and then she tightened her pussy sensing that I was about to release. She wrapped her thighs around me and squeezed as I exploded in a huge outburst. My ejaculated quickly overflowed her pussy and was leaking onto the floor mats. We looked at each other and smiled. Sex with her never felt the same twice. We always made it different in one way or other. As I relaxed I fell on one arm and looked into her eyes. She rose of the floor a bit and our eyes met. We kissed deeply and sensuously.
This crazed muscle building and sex filled period only lasted a couple more weeks. Talia said that Matt had finally decided to confront her and had invited her to dinner to have a talk. Talia had continued to see Matt even though she was now my live-in girlfriend. She still pretended to be his girl till I felt that I was ready or until Matt had had enough. The latter was the case, as he noticed that Talia had kept getting more and more muscular and she was bruising him in bed. Matt felt that Talia was being rough but in reality Talia was just as she was when she fucked me. Her increased musculature and her disinterested sex with him was something that Matt couldn't handle. This was exactly why Matt had decided to confront Talia. Talia and I were therefore having one last heavy workout before her date with him. Today is the day of my revenge, I thought as I powered through my workout. Talia herself felt she was being liberated today and worked out harder than ever. After today she would not need to pretend to be less than the powerful bodybuilder she had become. After our workout I stood in front of the mirror. Talia's presence the last few months had really ignited my muscular growth. "68 inches, oh my god...", she cried as she unwound the tape from around my chest. I was facing the full length mirror on the wall of my mansion gym. Our impromptu measuring session had a confidence boosting effect on me. I was ready for Matt. My arms were now full bellied, twin peaked and humongous measuring a full 25 inches. I stood a bit under 6 feet tall and now topped the scales at 275 pounds. My pumpkin shaped striated delts tied in nicely to my upper arms and flowed into the bulk of my forearms. I was huge which I now feel is an understatement. As Talia moved the tape to my waist, I exhaled and crunched my abs. My cobbled midsection firmed up and bulged. My waist was tiny at 30 inches. Lower she went with the tape and wrapped my calves. All 26 inches of teardrop shaped bulk stood in relief behind my shiny shins. Then she sat on the floor in front of me and caressed my manicured feet. She began to plant kisses and I realised where we were headed. Lately Talia had gotten into worshiping my body. And this was a huge ego boost for me. It made me feel out of this world. I felt high everytime she worshiped my muscles and fucked me. As her mouth kissed my inner thighs, I began to get excited. I was getting horny. She moved closer to my testicles sucking at them. Her left hand caught a hold of my bulging shaft. I noticed that when Talia was at home my dick stayed half erect and looked bigger than usual.  With my penis in her hand she rose up slowly kissing my abdomen and then the underside of my muscular breast. Stopping for a minute at my nipple she bit it lightly and I flinched in the erotic sensations flooding my body. My dick was now fully erect all 11 inches of its glory being masturbated by Talia. Talia then kissed my upper chest, nibbled at my neck and then proceeded to that back of my ears which always made me crazy. "You think you could fuck me and still be ready for tonight?", she asked. "What do you think?", I replied and asked rhetorically. I carried her to the shower and made love to her on the floor of the shower closet.
After we showered, we both got dressed and Talia left first. Talia and I had purposefully made it a late date so that when it was time to confront him we would have the place to ourselves. Talia texted me all through the duration of her date. Matt was doing all the talking and Talia was having none of it. As Matt got angrier, Talia informed me and it was the cue for me to leave. I jumped into my sports car and floored it. I was ready and pumped. As I parked the car and went in I could hear some shouting. All the other guests had left. "You have gotten too muscular. Even though you are by far the best sex I have ever had, you need to stop building your body.....", I heard Matt. Just then Talia eyed me entering the dining area and smiled wide. Matt stopped yelling and turned around in my direction wondering why Talia was suddenly smiling. As he turned around I started to remove my coat. I had selected a specific wardrobe for the maximum shock effect that evening. I had chosen a really short white skirt suit with sleeveless shirt and coat. As I removed my white coat, my arms flexed and bulged while my chest stretched my shirt to its limit. The sleeveless shirt thoroughly showed off my burgeoning muscles. The skirt was so short that my thighs were exposed almost completely. But it was just long enough to cover over my huge penis. But when I was erect it would definitely show, which is exactly what was slowly happening as I approached Talia and Matt. As my heels clicked when I walked the sounds filled the room. I paused and snapped my fingers at the restaurant staff. They cleared the room and left us to ourselves. I had previously arranged it with a good donation from my wealth. No one would bother us. This dominating attitude was really heady. When I reached the table I stopped in front of Talia. I bent over and kissed her full on the lips and we rose together and straightened. Our tongues entwined and wrestled for an entire minute. When we were finished I turned to Matt. Matt looked confused, maybe even showed a little fear. The look of wonder seemed to ask me how I was so big. But I just smirked and turned toward him. He lifted his arm to punch me as a reflex to my advance but I lightly ducked and his fist hit my shoulder. I went closer trying to chest butt him but was met with another fist. It hit my abdominal brick wall. I felt the punch but wasn't flustered. My half exposed abs bunched together and firmed up. I flexed my upper body in a crab pose and my shirt blew into tatters. Matt cowered in fear and fell over. As I stood over him, he reached upwards trying to throw a feeble jab but I used a hand to deflect it. "Not as macho now are you. If you haven't noticed my girl Talia herself is almost as big as you now. And I am guessing she is stronger than you too. It is now my turn to have some fun with you. And get some revenge in the process. See how big I have become and it is all thanks to you.....", I said looking straight into his eyes. I tore off the rest of my shirt and flexed right into his face again so he could get a better look at my naked obscene muscularity.
By now Matt knew he had already lost but he still couldn't bring himself to give up to this girl? He looked at me and bellowed aloud,"No way bitch.... Nooooo...". As misogynistic as it was stupid, he lunged at me. I bent over to one side and caught his torso with one hand between his legs and another around his neck, lifted him over my head and slammed him down hard on the ground while also falling over him. As my full weight smashed him into the ground, I felt him lose the air in his chest. I slowly rose up to find him gasping hard for air. I stood up, kicked of my heels as he was watching me in his delirium and began to remove my skirt. As I removed my white mini, my penis stood out high and hard. "Can you really call me a bitch when I have this in my pants?", I snickered. I knelt over him and let my dick hit his face. "My turn....", I said as ominously as I could. I moved a little so I could rip his pants off. I caught his belt and tugged. It stretched a bit and gave way. His zipper split open and his dick was exposed. I laughed at the size of his limp dick. Even though he was muscular he looked really weak when I compared our bodies. "First you are going to blow me and then I am going to fuck your ass so hard, you and your careless attitude would run and hide", I said. I stood up and lifted his head by the hair. I positioned his mouth on my cock and began to roughly fuck it. He was almost unconscious to suck my penis but the tight fit for my huge cock was enough to allow some friction and sensation for me. I flexed my dick hard and I parted his jaws with my inflating cock. The power I felt over him was incredible and really stimulating. Soon I was ready to cum. I moaned aloud as I pumped his mouth full of my thick semen. It ran down the sides of his lips and he had fainted. I let him fall to the floor with a thud. I turned around to Talia who was totally flabbergasted at what was happening. She was a little surprised at how brutal I was handling Matt. But she came close to me and began to caress my arms which were now pumped so much due to the physical exertion. As I was about to kiss Talia on the mouth, Matt let out a weak groan announcing that he was rousing. "Sorry honey, looks like I am not finished yet with him.... But I will be soon....",I said kissing her hard on the mouth. As Talia backed away I turned back to the slouched body on the floor. As I approached him, Matt tried to move away. I caught him by his shoulder and flipped him over. I caught a look at his ass and smiled. His ripped pant circled his knees and he was prone, ready for my cock. "Brace yourself for the ride of your life....", I exclaimed and lifted his ass up towards my dick with my hands on his thighs. As my dick met his flesh, it pulsed larger already erect for another round. My large hands lightly parted his ass cheeks and I thrust as hard as I could. Matt screamed out real loud as my dick tore into his ass hole. "Still a virgin there eh?", I asked. I got into a rhythm soon and could hear his whimpering. I ploughed him hard and he began to convulse. I continued till I began to reach the point of no return. On the edge, I pushed him into my groin as hard as I could, trying to get in deeper and deeper. When I felt a light tightness over my dick I orgasmed in a flush of bodily juices. "That was good.... Really good....", I cooed slowly relishing the sensations of that orgasm. I panted lightly with the effort as beads of sweat covered my muscular body. I smiled in a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment and turned away from Matt trying to find the remains of my clothes.
As I searched I noticed that Talia had picked them up and gathered them in her hands. I nodded to her and she ran up and hugged me tight. "If you're finished here can we go home? I really want your cock inside me. That display of raw sexual power has really turned me on. Take me home fast", she pleaded. I just smiled taking the skirt and coat of her hands. I tied my skirt around my waist as we walked to the exit. She rubbed off my juices with the remains of my shirt as I tried to put on my coat. It felt tighter than before. I smiled at this revelation and didn't bother to button up. We got in the elevator and the doors closed. Talia pressed the button to the garage and the elevator began to move. We kept looking at each other, she came close and her hands sneaked into my open coat fondling my fleshy muscles and my chest. As she touched my nipples I moaned out. As she moved her mouth to my chest I stretched out and pushed the stop button. "Right here is where I want to fuck you..."

Offline maxi-musterjunge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2015, 11:30:34 pm »
Wow, just wow!
Usually I don't like Futa/m too much, but this was still pretty hot!
I hope you still plan on continuing, am already excited about the next futa/f scene, especially since she's still growing and Talia can't be enough for too long, or can she?

zxcvbn

Re: Jessica in a Gym (Contains a muscular dickgirl)
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2015, 01:40:40 pm »
A good story but I would have preferred a slower process and slightly more realistic numbers - it makes it easier to picture in my head.  Cheers, mate!

Offline rs410

• Activity:
    0%
#1st STORY: Tammy's Morning Wood [rs410] | #FUTA
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2018, 04:58:32 am »
Are there any more stories like these out there?

Hi guys! I had an idea for a story last night, so I decided to give it a shot. This is my first time ever writing something like this. Let me know what you think!

Disclaimer: This story contains futanari

Tammy's Morning Wood
by rs410

Tammy Farshaw stretched as she woke up to the sun rising out of her window. She loved feeling her muscles move after being dormant for so long, including the one between her legs. Her she-cock had jumped to life when she awoke; its prodigious length growing and thickening even more as the muscular futanari stretched. She had morning wood, but not just your typical one. This was more like morning steel. No, that couldn't even quite describe how hard she got, Tammy reflected. She watched as her cock kept stretching right before her eyes. She could see the veins getting thicker as she traced them up her cock with her eyes. This was something Tammy had dealt with her whole life. However, recently her cock had been taken to new heights, literally. Tammy reveled in the bliss of her cock expanding. It just felt so good. She couldn't stop herself from grabbing the base with both hands and slowly squeezing, making her way up the shaft nice and slowly. God, it was just so thick and hard. Both of her hands couldn't even encircle it, not by a long shot. And even her inhumanly strong grip couldn't make her cock acquiesce. She just had to stroke it now. She could feel the cum building up inside of her.

Tammy had been saving up for a whole week now, forcing herself not to touch her gigantic organ. She wanted to see how long she could last, how long she could wait before forcing herself to blow. Although she had an indomitable will when she was weightlifting, Tammy's cock was her weakness. She began stroking it faster. Her muscular forearms were getting a good pump from this. She admired her hairy, veiny arms as they moved up and down her huge shaft. "I'm so fucking big and jacked." Tammy brought one of her arms up into a flex. She loved being this huge. Muscle just looked so good and she could never have enough of it. Her bicep alone had more mass than an Olympia lineup. It wasn't even fair. Tammy's dick began to thicken again. She could feel more blood rushing to her organ, pumping it and making it grow. It was getting close to her bedroom ceiling now. "Ohhhh fuckkk," Tammy groaned. Feeling it grow in her hands and hearing it stretch and thicken like expanding leather was making her as horny as ever. "Ugh, this is gonna be a big one," Tammy thought. All that pent up cum her body had been holding in needed release. She already could tell this would be her biggest load yet, and she'd had some big ones. Somehow Tammy mustered the resolve to toss her legs over the side of her bed and stand. Her cock waved dangerously in the air, precum dripping freely from its tip. "Ohhhhh," Tammy moaned. She couldn't control herself. Her cock was throbbing audibly now, slowly expanding in size even more. "I need to pump," Tammy thought.

Tammy lumbered down the stairs of her house, each step producing a loud thud from her weight. She needed to lift, and fast. It was something of a ritual for Tammy to lift whenever she got hard. It made the blood flow even more and the thought of her muscles growing and pumping along with her cock would always push her over the edge. She made her way over to her weight room. It was the biggest room in her house by far. This was by necessity, of course. Tammy would need to stock it with more and more weights periodically to keep up with her strength gains. She waddled her way over to a large barbell with too many weights on each side to count. Tammy had stopped keeping track of the weight long ago. It was pointless. She could easily curl this weight with one hand, something that no one on the planet could even leg press. However, she had other plans in mind for this weight stack. Her dick was continuing to expand, and coupled with her titanic thighs, it made it rather challenging for Tammy to move into position at the barbell. She bent her body down along with her cock. Her mouth was salivating. This was gonna feel so good. Her morning stretch would be nothing compared to this. Tammy positioned her cock underneath the barbell and placed her hands behind her head. She looked at herself in a mirror she had strategically placed across from her. She loved watching herself defy norms and break the boundaries of what people thought was physically possible. It just made her all the more turned on.

Tammy let out a deep breath she had been holding in, and flexed her cock. The weights on the barbell shook as it slowly began to leave the ground. "C'mon, bitch! Grow!" Tammy commanded of her cock through gritted teeth. It happily complied, almost doubling the veins along the shaft and greatly expanding in size. The creaking sounds of her growing cock could be heard over the rattling weights and Tammy's own lust-filled moaning. "Ohhhhhh fuck yeah. Grow bigger baby!" She was cock curling more than any human could ever lift in any way, period. She was a monster and a she-stud. Tammy began to crank her arms together in a most muscular pose, the weight on her cock feeling lighter and lighter the more it grew. "I'M A MUSCLE BEAST. Unhhh ughhhh... ummffff." A giant glob of precum shot out of her cock, completely drenching the mirror in front of her. It didn't matter, though. All Tammy could see now was her giant muscle cock. She kept holding her crab pose, willing her body to meet her demands for more muscle. "Mmmmuuhhh..... scleeeee. Moreeeeee..... MUHHHH.... SCLEEEEE!" Tammy roared as she felt her entire body expand with growth. She had never been this pumped before. Never this jacked and beefy. Tammy knew it must be the result of her weeklong abstinence. All that built up energy in her body needed to be released, so it grew. And it grew and it grew. "UUUUUNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHH," Tammy moaned in both strain and pleasure. She was so close to cumming. At this point her cock was banging out reps on the barbell as if there was nothing weighing it down. Tammy flexed her mighty cock so it began to stand up straight, the barbell sliding down her shaft and hitting her abs. "Ooffh!" Tammy exclaimed. It's not like that hurt her, nothing could, but the weight smacking against her abs had stirred something within her. She could feel the pent up cum being produced from inside her stomach. It was almost time. Tammy casually grabbed the barbell and tossed it aside. She had gotten the pump she needed from it now. Time to take this to the next level.

Now able to truly let loose, Tammy's cock was soon pressing up against the 30 foot ceiling of her workout room. It's growth was met with deeper moans from Tammy. She had specifically made this room so tall to accommodate for her cock's growth, unlike in her bedroom, but it was clearly no longer enough. Her muscle cock strained against the metal ceiling with no more room to grow. So it made room. Feeling the pressure of her cock overpowering the ceiling was like heaven on earth to Tammy. "OHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD. YEAHHHHHHHH.... GROWWWWWW.... HHHHHNNNNNGGGGGG." Tammy doubled down on her monstrous flex. Her body graciously responded in kind. Her muscular pecs grew outward and thickened around her monster she-cock, giving her the added sensation of a pec fuck. Her biceps and triceps expanded as well, not to be outdone by her pecs. Tammy's legs grew too, to better support the huge muscle cock growing between them. Her already 12-pack abs became even thicker and more pronounced, jutting out to meet her giant meat cock. And then it happened. Tammy's cock burst through the metal ceiling, tearing it away like paper.

This was simply too much for Tammy's fried-out mind to handle. The sensation of her cock overpowering the barbell AND the ceiling of her own home brought Tammy over the edge. "OHHHHH YEAHHH. HERE IT COMESSSSS. OHHHHH FUCKKKKKK. RRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Tammy yelled in pure muscular ecstasy. She felt a week's worth of cum travel up her giga shaft and explode out of her jacked futa cock. Spunk rocketed out of the tip faster and far more powerful than a fireman hose. "UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.... MMMMMMMPPPPHHHHH." It lasted for more than 10 minutes. Tammy's muscles were stuck in a contracted tensed state the entirety of it. Locked up in pure muscle pleasure, Tammy could feel her muscles continue to grow as she came, all the while cum was blasting out of her with more volume than ever. And that was just the first spurt. "SOOOO MUCH.... CUMMMMMMM. AHHHHHHH." Tammy's cock thickened further to encourage the rest of her girl spunk from exiting. In the midst of her second wave, Tammy could barely get her arms to reach her cock they were so jam-packed with muscle. Once her finger tips did reach her shaft, however, it was as if she were experiencing a whole separate mind-melting orgasm on top of the one she was already having. "GUHHHHHHH..." Tammy's voice was caught in her throat. It was too much pleasure. Her muscles were just so bloated with girl-beef and her cock was thicker than an oak tree. She started losing focus on her cock as her eyes began to black out. Falling backward onto her carved muscle glutes, Tammy let out one final blissful sigh before passing out in pleasure, her cock still erupting like a geyser.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Re: Tammy's Morning Wood
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2018, 05:16:58 am »
I really liked what I read here, I do love the idea of a cock growing to insane length and width and having it be incredibly strong and muscular. I also love the fact that when she shot, it was so powerful, like a firehose, sending out untold gallons of her spunk. My question is where does all the spunk went? Did she shoot it into the upper atmosphere, so it left the Earth, or did it fall back down like thick, whitish yellow rain everywhere? Either way, that was a really hot read and I look forward to any and all stories you would write after this. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2018, 12:52:24 pm »
Awesome story! Love the way described her enourmus muscles with all the veins and how she can't move normaly since they are so big. The way you described her unrealistic cock was very nice. I can't wait to see what you write next.  :rock:

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2018, 01:18:03 pm »
just some questions- is her "she-cock" just a huge clit or a real cock like men have, what makes her transgender
User is currently banned [View]

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2018, 01:24:36 pm »
"Futanari" tends to refer to a person with both sets of functioning genitals. Ultimately this story didn't play that up, but I suspect that's the thinking behind it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #FUTA: [Various Authors]~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View