Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573577 Posts in 72752 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 11:39:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #INTERACTIVE: Amanda's Motivation [emjats]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #INTERACTIVE: Amanda's Motivation [emjats]  (Read 28079 times)

emjats

#INTERACTIVE: Amanda's Motivation [emjats]
« on: May 29, 2014, 05:54:58 am »
I started writing this story on a writing.com interactive.  Wanted to share it with you all.
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1912457-Female-Muscle-growth-of-all-kinds
I didn't start this story interactive, just this thread. It's not done yet.  I'll get more up as I can.

Amanda's Motivation

"Graah!" Amanda yelled as she racked a new personal best. Looking up at the 185-pound bar she smiled. That was a hell of a lot of weight for a girl her size to move, especially since she had only been lifting seriously for just shy of six months. She sat up and flexed a discreet most muscular flex in the mirror across from her and her smile disappeared.

She was insanely gorgeous, she had to admit, easily the most attractive woman in the gym, but she just couldn't get bigger. Sure she was a little more ripped, sure. Her abs showed just a little more and she was starting to see a vein on her shoulder, but she wanted mass and lots of it.

Amanda found herself looking around the room while she gathered her breath after her lift. She thought she could compare herself to the other gym-goers to lift her spirits. After all, huge or not, she was a goddess next to this bunch. It was 6 o'clock and the after-work crowd had started to pack the house. This wasn't a hardcore gym at all and that dispirited her a bit. She wished she could surround herself with the biggest and most ripped lifters in town, but this gym was literally next door to her apartment and $5 per month. That was too convenient to pass up.

She was beginning to feel better when her eyes settled on the bench next to her and the girl using it. Hannah was bench pressing 135 lbs. That sort of superiority would have made her incredibly happy if Hannah hadn't been getting the gains that Amanda wanted to the core of her soul. Hannah had joined the gym at the same time as Amanda. Literally. They signed the papers at the same time and had their gym orientation together. They had spoken a few times since then, but not often. They didn't have a lot in common. Amanda was a smoking hot successful stock broker in her mid-twenties, while Hannah was an 18 year old cheerleader recovering from a bout of anorexia.

During their short conversation on that first day, Hannah had gushed to Amanda about how great she looked. Now, however, Amanda found the tables turned. Sure, she was still more beautiful facially, and she out-boobed her D to B, but Hannah was getting the one thing that Amanda wanted more than anything. Gains.

In the last six months of pounding weights 2 hours per day, 5 days per week while using every supplement legally obtainable Amanda had been getting much stronger, she's added 90 lbs to her bench press after all. But she's only gained about 5 lbs of muscle to show for it. She's not even sure how that's possible. Hannah on the other hand has gone from struggling with the 45-pound bar to repping out triple of that, and she got the body to show for it. Hannah has improved her body from a sickly 88-pound skeleton to a shredded and curvy 140 (15 lbs more than Amanda) just by eating a little more and working out for 3 hours per week. This girl was a prodigy.

"Have you struggled with your weight your whole life?" Amanda heard a woman's voice come from the crappy CRT tv hanging over the mirror. "Have you joined every gym in town, popped every 'Miracle' pill you've heard of and just can't get the body you want? Well, we've got the system just for you." Amanda rolled her eyes. Another fad exercise program to take advantage of people looking to lose a few, she thought to herself. That is until she looked up.

The woman on the screen was perfect, or at least Amanda thought so through the terrible picture. Short red hair framed a cute face that sat atop a veritable wall of muscle. They had her attention.

"You've heard people say it: strong is the new sexy." Damn straight, Amanda thought. "Why shrink yourself down to nothing when you could look like this?" The spokeswoman flexed an arm that would look at home on any female bodybuilder. "Before using the Femiflex program, I was barely strong enough to get through the day. Believe it or not, that was just a year ago." The screen showed a comparison shot with the model and her "before" shot, which didn't look unlike Hannah when she started.

"You won't see any examples of our system in this commercial, because it's super simple. If we showed you any, we'd have no reason to sell the DVDs, but we guarantee results. If you aren't happy with your body, we'll refund the full purchase price AND pay for a year's gym membership."

emjats

Re: Amanda's Motivation
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 05:55:45 am »
"Ha!" Amanda laughed to herself. A little louder than she wanted actually. "They won't even show you what it is. Almost had me there."

She looked down from the tv to see Hannah getting up from her bench. The teenager stood up and flexed a mind-numbingly sexy double bicep pose in the mirror. Amanda knew that it didn't make any sense to flex biceps after a bench press, but she didn't care. She was in awe. Hannah turned to see her guns from the back and noticed Amanda looking.

"Hey, Amanda!" The chipper cheerleader greeted her, "I just saw you pushing 185. That's awesome."

"Hey, thanks. It's a new one-rep max. 135 isn't bad either you know."

"I know, right! I can't believe I'm warming up with that now."

Amanda paused, stunned, not knowing what to say.

"I'm really hitting my stride and improving faster than ever before. That was my max just a month ago." Hannah continued apparently not noticing Amanda's brain melting. "Actually, I was hoping to go a little heavy today. Do you mind spotting me?"

As jealous as she was of this teenage phenom, she couldn't pass up this opportunity.

They each added 10 lbs to a side and Hannah slid under and pushed out nine smooth reps. Amanda didn't even need to reach to the bar let alone touch it. The tenth rep required more effort, but was never really in doubt.

Hannah stood up grinning ear to ear "I never thought I'd be this strong, Amanda. You've really been an inspiration to me. Watching you be so strong and so beautiful has been the driving force behind me beating my anorexia" The beginnings of a tear started to form in the corner of her eye.

Amanda was touched, which is an awkward mix with jealousy. Amanda reached up to touch the girl's impressively pumped shoulder, "I didn't know you felt that way. But you have done good work. That's all you." With that, Amanda gave her a curt smile and started to turn to walk away.

"Hey, you never unloaded your bar from earlier. Maybe I should give that a shot."

Before Amanda could get out a word of caution, Hannah was already under the bar finding her grip. Not wanting her unknown protege to kill herself she reluctantly stepped in to spot. Hannah found her hold, looked up and smiled, then her face went into a completely serious focus. Amanda helped her unrack and steady it before pulling her hands away. The bar lowered slowly to her chest and Hannah closed her eyes.

"Mmmmm..." Hannah let out a moan/growl that Amanda didn't find completely unsexual. The bar rose slowly but steadily, almost sticking 3/4 of the way up.

But it didn't stick. Before Amanda could react to help, the high school senior powered through the trouble spot and completed the rep. She had done it. They were officially equals strength-wise. Amanda was experiencing some seriously conflicted feelings: jealousy, pride, anger, impressed... lust? All of these feelings were fighting for space in her head. Hannah jumped up and again went into flexing her arms. Maybe she hadn't noticed before, but this teen powerhouse was seriously cut. She didn't just have the mass that Amanda craved she was actually more defined, too. Hannah pumped the flex again and Amanda couldn't tear her eyes away.

"Do you know how big your arms are?" Amanda hadn't meant to ask out loud, but it had just come out.

"Last time I measured, they were 13.5 inches, but that was a couple of weeks ago. I can tell they've gained a lot since then."

That was more than an inch bigger than her own, Amanda realized, and it's not even an updated stat.

Hannah turned toward Amanda and went into a crab flex staring into her mentor's eyes and grinning as wide as possible. Amanda couldn't meet her gaze, though. Her eyes were locked on the girl's unbelievable chest, shoulders, and arms.

"Look at us!" Hannah shrieked. "Two buff chicks lifting the gym! We're amazing! Thank you so much!" With that the raven-haired cheerleader jumped over to the previously stronger beauty and wrapped her arms around her firmly, but not too tight. Just as Amanda started to get comfortable with the hug she found herself lifted from the ground. "Can you believe it? In a few more months we're going to OWN this place!"

Offline Tassdb55436

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 01:55:33 pm »
looks really good so far, keep it up!
User is currently banned [View]

solitariodude

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 04:08:30 pm »
K for that, looking forward to more!

alzef

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 02:11:13 pm »
Loving it already!  Looking forward to more.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 05:28:23 pm »
I'm liking it, the thought of a young girl like Hannah being so strong and muscular at her age is nice, hope both of them grow much, much bigger and stronger during the story, though I'm guessing since the story is titled Amanda's Motivation, she will come out on top eventually. But I'm looking forward to seeing how, when and why. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 10:49:26 pm »
Alright, "emjats." This is great stuff. You have two options.

1. Make an incredibly great, epic story

ORRRRRR?????

2. Don't?

You have a seriously great start. I say ignore all suggestions and plow ahead until the thing burns itself out.

emjats

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2014, 05:44:51 am »
After a quick hug and smile, Amanda was driving home, and she was fuming. She busted her ass every day and this little punk catches up with her as if it were easy. The worst thing was that it WAS easy for Hannah.

Now at home, Amanda was standing in the bathroom posing in in the mirror, hoping to make herself feel better. She knew that most women would kill to have her body, but it wasn't enough. Her biceps were peaked, but Hannah's were bigger. Her shoulders were strong, but Hannah's were wider. She had a six pack, but Hannah's abs were more ripped than she could hope for.

She crawled into bed dejected, resigning to spend the evening watching tv to distract herself. As she flipped it on the same infomercial was on with the gorgeous bodybuilder. Amanda was straight as an arrow, but if she wasn't depressed at the moment she would have acted on some primal urges every time this woman graced her television screen. As the commercial came to an end, she had had enough and she was desperate. She scooped up her cell phone and dialed the number on the screen

Five Weeks Later

Amanda had intentionally adjusted her workout schedule to avoid Hannah. She couldn't stand to see her dream be realized faster by someone who didn't work as hard as herself. So she wandered into Fittie's gym at 11 PM hoping to find the usual sparse crowd. She was almost as lucky as there was only one person occupying the gym floor an hour before close. Unfortunately, that someone was Hannah.

While Amanda's training had suffered from her erratic new workout schedule, Hannah's clearly had not. Even from across the room, it was clear her growth had only sped up. She was standing doing alternating bicep curls with absolutely perfect form. She didn't so much as sway an inch. As Amanda lurked closer her heart sank further. The bulging teen was doing this effortless exercise with 45 lb dumbbells, making her arms surge to what AManda guessed was 16 inches.

Completely crushed, Amanda sneaked out of the gym to just give up and head home. On her doorstep she found something she had forgotten all about: The Femiflex DVDs she had ordered more than a month ago.

A note on top read:
"Hey, this showed up at my apartment sometime in the last month while I was out of town. My house-sitter brought it in and I just now found it. Sorry to have held on to it for so long!
Sincerely,
Jeff, 6-B"

Amanda sighed for a couple of reasons. First, she had forgotten about ordering this and now was doubting it even worked. Second, she though about her neighbor, Jeff. He was a personal trainer at a hardcore bodybuilding gym and had the body to show for it. She'd do anything to be able to slip across the hall and "thank him personally" for the package, but she didn't seem to fit his type as much as she would like to. Every time she saw Jeff bring a conquest home, it was a girl almost as big and jacked as him. Yet another goal she would never achieve at her current rate of growth.

She sauntered into her unit and tossed the box onto the coffee table intending to leave it for later, if she used it at all. Dropping down on the couch she closed her eyes to relax and wallow in her misery. In the near silence she could hear a sound coming from the wall that she shared with her hunk of a neighbor. The sound was the rhythmic pounding that could only be one thing. The sound brought images to Amanda's mind of the stud naked, then of him making powerful love to a beautiful woman with an impressive musculature. This was getting her excited and as she was about to act on her vivid daydream she realized the goddess in her mid was none other than Hannah. The girl that tormented her in reality now haunted her mind. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't push the cheerleader's face out of her mind. Instead, she imagined that Hannah got bigger and more ripped with every pound on the wall. This dream continued until her rival had surpassed Jeff's gargantuan form and Amanda couldn't take it anymore.

Willing to do anything now, she popped in the DVD, cranked up the volume and pressed play...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2014, 06:07:42 am »
I like what I see here, looking forward to seeing how big she gets eventually, and how she gets there. I would also love to see Hannah's progress. Maybe for a while, to Amanda's disbelief, Hannah manages to keep up with her, despite Amanda's seemingly incredible thirst for working out, doing it for longer and having incredible intense workout sessions, and Hannah just doesn't seem to be trying all that hard. Well, whatever you do next, I'll be looking forward to it! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 02:57:44 am »
Keep up the good work!  :clap:

Offline pij15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 08:11:02 pm »
Nice story.. Hope both amanda and hannah keeps on growing

solitariodude

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2014, 11:52:20 pm »
Hannah on her mind... hmmm... :woohoo:

Offline fireshower44

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 05:31:56 pm »
K+. More?

emjats

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2014, 05:16:50 am »
Finally got around to a new chapter on this storyline.  I really suggest checking out the interactive as another author has helped me take it into some other awesome directions.  I didn't want to share his chapters here since they're not mine.

Anyway, here's the next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the obligatory FBI warnings and intro messages, Amanda's screen lit up with the same musclebound lady from the advertisement posing and flexing in front of a red background, clearly the product of a (not very well edited) green screen.

"Oh, jeez." Amanda muttered to herself. "This looks cheap already. Looks like I wasted my money and got my hopes up for nothing. Not sure what I expected."

"Hi, I'm Erin." The beauty on the TV interrupted Amanda's thoughts and refocused her on just how gorgeous this woman was. "Thanks for buying Femiflex! I hope you're ready to change your body and change your life!" The camera cut to a closeup of Erin's face showing that, unlike many other women that achieve this massive size, she still looked very feminine. "This program is super simple. So simple that we actually aren't even going to have you change your current diet or workout routine!"

"What?" Amanda smirked. "This really is a joke."

"I know what you're thinking. This must be a joke! I promise it's not, though. This was me just one year ago." The screen is filled with a picture of a sexy, if somewhat slim, girl on a beach wearing the smallest of bikinis. Her hands we on her hips showing off her narrow shoulders, tiny waist and pencil-thin legs. "I thought I looked good then. Little did I know how it felt to have a real body!"

The camera cut to a comparison of the photo and current Erin striking the same pose. The difference was jarring Where before she was thin enough to fit into a high school locker, now she looked strong enough to rip that locker from the wall and fold it in half. Her shoulders had grown significantly wider, and coupled with her newfound hips gave her curves that would make an hourglass blush. Her waist only appeared to have widened by a small amount. Only now it was covered with the hardest and most deeply defined abs Amanda had ever seen, male or female. Her legs were no exception. Her calves were now as big around as her thighs were before, and her thighs were thicker than her waist.

As mesmerized as Amanda was by the goddess on her TV, her skepticism alarm was buzzing. "Sure, she's hot as Hell, but there's no way this is real. The before photo must be photoshopped or way more than a year ago. It might even be a different girl for all I know. How could this happen without even changing your routine?"

Amanda had a bad habit of talking to herself.

"We can't tell you the details on how it works, we just promise that it does!" Erin said, seemingly hearing Amanda through the screen. "We just ask you to do one thing whenever you eat or exercise. Wear this necklace!"

"Ugh."

"No really it works." Erin reassured her viewers while pulling up a thin chain hanging around her neck. "Look in the box this DVD came in and you'll find your Femiflex amulet. As long as you wear it when you exercise and eat, it'll give your body what it needs to get into better shape than you ever imagined!"

After a massive smile from the massive woman, the screen faded to black and showed the same warranty as before.

"At least I'll be getting a free gym membership for the next year." Amanda stated, accepting this as a total loss. She lifted the amulet from the box to examine the trinket. On the long, thin, silver chain hung a surprisingly clear red gem surrounded with an ornately decorated silver border.

"Well, at least it's pretty." She said, still talking to herself as she slid the necklace over her head. "Why not give it a shot?"

--- Two Weeks Later ---

After having screwed up her workout schedule for over a month, the last two weeks had been thrilling for Amanda. After having the high of bench pressing 185 lbs, her erratic, and often lazy, training had made one sloppy press at 150 lbs her new max. Still a formidable weight for any woman, let alone one weighing only 130 lbs, it paled in comparison to the dreams she had for herself.

Now, after two weeks of wearing the Femiflex amulet, she stood staring at her old top mark, 185 lbs. She had done it before and the last fortnight had been the best in her time lifting. She was sure she could handle it.

Amanda slid under the bar and found her grip. She planted her feet and flattened her back on the bench, none of this arching business that powerlifters do to shorten the distance. She was going to make this count.

She found her breath and lifted the bar from the rack. The weight felt good in her hands. It felt like coming home. Like she had been here before and this is where she belonged after a long trip. She steadily lowered the bar until she could feel the cold steel against the underside of her prodigious breasts. This was her cue to push and push she did.

The resistance was intense, more so than she remembered. Had she overestimated herself? After all, she had spent five weeks slacking off, why should she have overcome that in less than half of the time? Doubt crept into her mind and she started to panic inside. The bar was incredibly heavy, but she had to keep pushing. She kept straining and pushing until the doubt was gone and her arms were straight. The emptiness left by her doubt was flooded full with confidence and against anyone else's better judgement, she let the weight down again.

This time, sure of herself and her strength, she powered through a second rep. And then miraculously a third, which expended all of her energy. She sat up victoriously and proudly. She quickly looked around the gym to see if anyone had witnessed her new personal best. Unfortunately she had the room to herself. This privacy, however, allowed her to pull off her long sleeve top leaving her heaving torso in only a gray sports bra.

She turned to the nearest mirror and gave herself a most muscular flex that brought the biggest smile of her life to her face. The veins in her shoulders that she had previously only barely been able to see had returned in force. Her pecs (the muscles, not just her impressive boobs) were larger than she had ever seen, and certainly more defined than that day she had been equalized by Hannah.

Hannah. Thinking of her reminded Amanda how she would always flex after a bench press. With that, she moved into a double biceps pose and her giant smile somehow got larger, just as her guns had. She remembered practically drooling over the teens arms, but now her peaks were unmistakably bigger than Hannah's were on that fateful day and easily as cut.

After replacing her shirt, Amanda brought the amulet up to admire it for it's good work and gave it a kiss. This little red stone was going to make her dreams come true.

Offline MaxMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2014, 09:35:12 pm »
This is a really fun story!  It's different that others that I've read where girls get big and strong but abuse their strength and bully people.  This one seems like two women who really want to get in shape and get stronger. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #INTERACTIVE: Amanda's Motivation [emjats]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View