Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574353 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 12:33:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 224934 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Since I found out about Iris, I really try to keep my room clean. I feel odd making her do my chores. On the other hand, she seems to enjoy it. It's really strange.
Also, I have lost ten pounds since I moved in with Dorothy. The healthy food is really working. It's beginning to show. It's not yet time to buy new clothes, but I've been to the mall and I tried on some new stuff. Maybe I'll get me some new outfits at the end of the term.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I just found out a horrible thing! This class I signed up for has a presentation at the end. The physique presentation. Well, it turns out that this isn't a presentation using PowerPoint, it's actually a show of your progress. In a swimsuit or bikini. Or a posing suit, whatever that is. I found out when I went to training again after skipping it for two months. I met a girl called Lina at the gym and she told me about this. That was quite the revelation! She's been working hard since even before the start of classes and it's really showing. She's not muscular like Dorothy, but she's really fit. I bet she looks awesome in a bikini. I don't. I'd never wear one. Never.
Still, I'll have to at least put on a swimsuit for the presentation and I'm so going to fail this class. My whole studies are going to be for nothing because of this stupid rule.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Come on girl! Get motivated! You can get muscles, you just need to work at it! Ask for Dorothy's help, now! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Amber came and really rubbed it in. She's been playing Lacrosse for a few months and is enjoying it. She acted as if she were my best friend and said she was excited to watch my physique presentation. She'd bring all her friends to support me.
I'm done. I can just as well kill myself.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
It's coming, I can feel the change coming, soon our protagonist will see the light. Just keep up the good work, elroy, this story still has my complete attention. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Awesome. Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

Offline maxi-musterjunge

• Activity:
    0%
Growth, growth, growth  >:D

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I never expected Dorothy to offer her help, but on the other hand, why not? After all, she already took me in, now she was just helping me with my studies. I am so happy I met Justin. He really made my life much easier. As always, everything has a price, but here's what we said:
"So you signed up for a class without knowing what you were supposed to do there? That's not a very bright idea, isn't it?"
I nodded.
"I just thought it would be a regular presentation as always at the end of the term."
"But it turns out there's much more to do and most of the term is already gone."
"Quite a bit, yes."
"That is bad." The old woman gave me a sarcastic grin. "I could help you, you know?"
"I wanted to ask you."
"Well, then, do."
"Dorothy, you are the fittest person I know. I have to get at least a little bit fitter in order not to fail this term. Also, my rival from high school is trying to humiliate me in public. So I'm asking you: could you please help me? I would be in your debt."
She smiled and leaned forward. I could see her large muscles move under her gown.
"Really? Well, I could use your work. You see, nowadays, people like me need a homepage and one of these facebooks. However, I really don't have the time to take care of this. So, if you're willing to help me, I'm willing to help you."
I nodded.
"I could set up a website in no time and I could organize your participation in most social networks."
She gave me the condescending look most old people produced when confronted with the internet.
"That would be wonderful, dear."
"However, I would need some input from you."
"Like what?"
"I don't know, pictures, short movies, thoughts and ideas."
"I'm pretty sure I have some material you can use. Also, I know a few people who could produce more of this. However, I think you'll have to see it with your own eyes to be able to promote my work correctly."
Only then did I realize what I had just agreed to. 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Interesting way for Dorothy to help her grow, she will help Dorothy set up a website dedicated to her and her "work" whatever that means, I'm guessing what Dorothy's work is will become apparent over the coming weeks and months of the main character's diary. I will say that I hope it progresses quicker than it has up to this point now that the question of the main character's means to muscle growth has been breached. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I can barely write, but I still have to try. I have never felt so sore in my life. I should just have accepted the humiliation and be done with it. There was really no point in getting myself into this.
Dorothy is a horrible taskmistress. Honestly, I see why she's so successful in her line of work. She really kept my motivation up. On the other hand, I never sweat so much in my life.
But let's start with the beginning. She woke me up early, had me dress in my workout clothes and off we went to the gym. Now, I somehow expected this to be an old-people-thing, with treadmills and such, but no. Most of the people there were muscleheads. You know, bodybuilders. Huge guys, big muscles, broad like the doors there. Dorothy started me with some stretching. She did all those things really slow and elegantly. She's really bendy for such an old woman. When we were done, I was already busted and sweaty. I thought we were done, but I was wrong again. Instead, she started me up on the weights. I had to do several exercises, each worse than the one before. While she went through each of these things with a certain strain, I felt as if I would collapse. At the same time, she was using much heavier weights. They were at least five times heavier than mine. We then did several things on some machines and when I was so tired I could barely move, we did some running on one of these weird machines.
By the time we were done, she was sweaty and I was, well, dead.
We returned home after a shower and she told me:
"That wasn't bad for a first session. I hadn't expected you would get to the end. Maybe there is hope." Then, she added: "Tomorrow, we do it for real."
We came home and I was looking forward to the massage, but it turned out that this was just more pain. Apparently, you can make your muscles grow quicker by tearing them, so the masseur did just that. I cannot even describe how that hurt. Dorothy seemed to enjoy it in her own way.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%

Dear diary!
Gaah! It's getting worse and worse. Now I'm really broken. The next day was even worse and the day after that was horrible. I was going to skip class, but Dorothy insisted I go to my lectures anyway. It was really bad. I barely managed to get to the building and tried to sit down, but my stomach hurt so bad, I couldn't sit still. I actually got called out by the professor. I seriously hope things are going to improve soon.

Offline fokerz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
thank's for the story!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
They didn't. They really didn't. I didn't even manage to call Justin yet, I only sent him a garbled message. I can't even type on my phone anymore. Everything is just pain. I really tried to clean up my room, but I couldn't. I had to watch Iris crawl out of her flap and get everything in order. I wanted to get up and do it myself, but it hurt so much, I had to lie back down. I sincerely hope I'll eventually get used to this. It really makes me sick.
Also, Dorothy has switched around my nutrition. I now only eat this health food and I eat all the time. Every few hours, I have to eat some of this stuff. It's really bland and it's not very interesting. She calls me whenever it's time to eat. I somehow really surrendered my life to her and I think that was a bad idea.

solitariodude

Time will tell... >:D

Offline olympic1916

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
this is awesomhttp://saradas.org/Smileys/fantasticsmileys/bravo_2.gife!   dont stop!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View