Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575747 Posts in 73219 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 01:38:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 225134 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
I got a call from Lina today. She asked me whether we could train together. Apparently, she's trying to find a partner and she was reasonably impressed by my gains over the last term. I just hope I won't disappoint her. After all, she's always been very fit, while I just did all this in a really short time.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Interesting, it now seems like Nora is almost completely taking over the life of Dorothy, she's living in the big house, ordering around Iris, and becoming a personal trainer of a kind. I'll be interested to find out what Dorothy has been doing though, and how she will feel when she finds out that Nora has become quite like her in so many ways. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
So we went to the gym together. This was when I had my first surprise. After stretching, I loaded up the bar and got ready for some bench pressing when I noticed Lina's look. She asked:
"What are you doing? Are you trying to get hurt?"
"Why?"
"It's so much. That's way more than my max."
That's when I began to understand that Dorothy had laid the right foundations. I did my sets anyway and I was amazed by how much more I could do compared to Lina. She too seemed to be very impressed and quite intimidated. Still, she kept up at her level and continued staring at me.

Wait. There's someone at the door.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
Dorothy's back! Finally. Well, actually, now that she's here, I wish she wasn't. To put it simply, she's none too happy with my own initiative. Or rather, I'm not sure. On the one hand, I managed to explain that regular updates are essential for online credibility and I showed her how I impersonated her. I also gave her the reactions from her fans to my progress and insisted that she had gained quite a few subscribers since it started. I could see her mood cleared up slowly, but she was still angry with me. I mean, she's right, of course. I did spend her money and I did sort of hijack her enterprise. On the other hand, she seems quite impressed by my initiative.
I guess I'll just have to wait for her to calm down. She brought Michael in from outside and called for Iris. She looked at her and made her strip. I was still standing there and I was quite surprised by this sudden decision. Iris took off her clothes, but Dorothy made her keep on her mask.
She looked at her super-curvy body, then took off her blazer and walked around her.
"Quite impressive. Very good work."
She grabbed one of Iris' enormous boobs and squeezed it. The other woman whinced as Dorothy's nails dug into her flesh. She continued her tour, sinking her fingers into her slave's buttocks.
"Nice. I'm going to enjoy this."
She grabbed her victim from behind, compressing her round stomach and lifting her up with ease.
Iris squealed, either in delight or in panic. I couldn't tell. Dorothy smiled wickedly:
"After all these news, I need to relax. We're going to the dungeon. Come, Michael."
He followed her hastily.
When she reached the stairs, she turned to me, still holding Iris up effortlessly.
"We'll talk later. Do the laundry."
She said that in a way that allowed for no other answer than "Yessir!".

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Good to see Dorothy back! As much as I liked seeing Nora come into her own, physically, mentally and emotionally, Dorothy was the thing that I liked most in this story, no offense, elroy, but older muscle and strength is a very big fetish for me, and I would like to see it as much as possible. K+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
I will try to work this more. It may take a little time, though.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
Thank God it's over. So much laundry. It took me hours and now, I can finally sit down and write the rest of what happened with Lina.
When we were done, I had another shake and offered her one. She was still really amazed and said:
"Wow. I never would have believed that you're so professional about all this."
I smiled. I was flattered, I have to admit.
"Actually, my landlady has been pushing me a lot."
"Your landlady?"
"Yes, she's ..." I hesitated. If I told her who she was, she'd look her up and then she'd find my pictures! What had I just gotten myself into? "... She used to do professional sports and she showed me a few tricks."
Lina seemed a little unsure, but she said:
"Cool. I sure wish I had someone to train me. I'd love to get the kind of progress you make."
"I don't know. Maybe I can tell you what I learned?"
"That would be super-nice. Also, do you want to go see a movie? Some friends of mine are going and you could join us. With your boyfriend, if you have one."
I must have looked really crestfallen, since she immediately rowed back.
"Was that a dumb thing to mention?"
I tried not to sob.
"A little. Sorry."
"No, I'm sorry. You know what, screw the exes! Let's go to my place and watch a movie there!"
I did have a cheat evening. Also, Lina asked me to still come along with her friends. I hadn't made up my mind and now, Dorothy's back, so I guess there'll be a lot to do.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
After I hung up the last of Dorothy's latex clothes, she called me to her room. I came in and she was lying naked on her couch. She was sweaty, her muscles were bulging and glowing from the effort. For a second, I wondered how Iris was doing. Dorothy looked at me and commanded:
"Sit down."
I looked around and found no chair. I sat down on the floor. Dorothy smiled and said:
"Very well. I've looked at what you did."
I blurted out:
"Did you like it?"
She shot me down with a glance:
"Be quiet. You'll speak when I tell you to."
She stood up and walked over to me, her muscular body shining with power. She stopped in front of me and asked:
"What were you thinking? How could you dare impersonating me?"
"I tried to do the right thing. You were gone and I wanted to continue maintaining the website. I'm really sorry!"
"Sorry? I'll teach you sorry."
With these words, she picked me up and tore off my clothes. She literally ripped them to shreds. I was about to scream when she lifted me up and hissed:
"Don't say a word."
Now naked, I bit my tongue. She inspected my body and finally said:
"Good. You did train while I was away. At least you have some discipline. Since you told the freaks you were going to grow, you'll do that. Understand?"
I gasped for air:
"Yes, madam!"
"That's a nice touch. I guess we'll keep it. Now listen: From now on, I own you. If you're a good girl, I'll give you back your freedom, but since you insist, I'll keep it for a while."
With these words, she set me back down and added:
"Tomorrow, you're going to hate yourself."

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Yes, I love when Dorothy shows off her strength and takes charge! For an old woman, she's badass! I've taken a liking to Nora, but this should definitely teach her some responsibility, and also get her in even better shape, which is great! k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
Dorothy was right. I hate myself. I hate myself for two things: First, for not escaping during the night, second, for "usurping" her position. She made me train so hard, I can't move anymore. The masseur was so brutal after this, I could have screamed. Actually, I did. Then, her doctor paid us a visit. She explained the situation to him and he came over to me and examined me. She said:
"So, what can you do?"
He replied:
"I'm going to take some blood samples and check them. I think it's okay, though. You'll have to monitor the dosage carefully though."
"That's not a problem. You know I'm very disciplined."
He nodded, smiling.
"Very well then. I'll see you tomorrow."
He left, without even asking me. Dorothy walked to the bed I was lying on and said:
"From tomorrow on, you're going to grow like never before. I expect you to give your all."
I groaned in pain.
"Yes, madam."
"very good."

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
Epic.  At some point you KNEW phramacological assistance was coming.  The idea of Nora as a willing, but unwilling participant is awesome.  Great twist in how to bring this into it.  And clearly, she will have to share what she learns from THIS with Lina....

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
I like this, it's a way to make sure that Nora carries on Dorothy's businesses in a more convincing manner, to know how her mistress thinks and to know how all that power and muscle really makes you feel, how dominant all that power should make you. I'm looking forward to seeing how good Nora gets to be at packing on muscle, I'm enjoying what I'm reading so far.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Thank you all for the feedback! I really appreciate it.

Dear diary!
I'm sorry for not writing for a week, but I just couldn't. I really tried, but every time I touched my bed, I instantly fell asleep. It seems I'm now slowly getting used to the strain, but I have to start with the beginning. The next day, the doctor came back. He told me everything was okay, which made me glad, and then told me I'd be getting two injections per day from now on. He'd do the first one, Dorothy would do the second one in the evening. Also, he'd do a check-up every week from now on. I wanted to ask what he was going to inject me, but a look from Dorothy made me shut up. I then got the first shot and then, I was off training. Now, I have to say, Dorothy is a horrible taskmistress. She really pushed me way beyond anything I wanted to do. Whenever I felt I was busted, she'd just shake her head and make me do more. Also, I eat a lot now. I feel like I'm eating all the time. I get at least seven small meals per day, plus shakes and whatnot. After the massage, I also get a laser treatment for my skin. Dorothy says it prevents stretch marks. Also, I get covered in lotion by Iris. This is completely insane.
I saw Carter once this week. He walked by as I was doing leg-presses and he gave me an impressed look. I tried to smile back, but Dorothy snarled at me, so I concentrated on what I was doing. Lina tried to call me, but I couldn't answer. The same was for Justin, but there, I didn't want to. And for good reason. What a jerk!

Offline lou

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
 :rock:

awesome....

really like the development of the story.

cant wait for new chapters!!

Offline maxi-musterjunge

• Activity:
    0%
Awww Yisss! Injections, finally :-)))

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View